The Cloud Garden Recorded History - Page 8

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 121

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #106
    How's THAT for java. Radical_Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress


    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: Sorry for rushing this, but I really need to finish your storyline. It's definitely going to suffer adventure-wise, I've been updating less and have little time left to finish so...

    With Gengar nodding off, Bast continues to Sing, sending the ghostie further into slumberland. Gengar attempts a half-hearted Night Shade, but is just too tired to pull off a decent attack and soon falls asleep. Having wasted a fair amount of Psychic energy already, Gengar’s health has suffered and it takes only a moment for Bast to KO it with her Dream Eater. Level up for Bast.

    Upon Gengar’s defeat, the chamber begins to lighten, and you notice a faint white glow coming from the left side of the room. A doorway appears where only a moment ago it had seemed there was solid wall and as you walk over you see a flight of stone stairs leading upward. Following them, you enter another chamber and look around. It isn’t very big, roughly 10ft square, but right in the middle is a large gap in the floor, approximately 6 feet across right in front of you (leaving you only 2 feet of clearance on either side) running from one side of the room to the other (left to right). You know you cannot jump it, but figure there must be a way across and so you look around for something to aide you when you notice another inscription on the wall to your right.

    A gaping chasm lays in wait
    To cross you must show your faith,
    With open eyes you'll walk on air
    Lest angry spirits sense despair.


    What will you do?
    Ruffling Bast's silky fur in congratulation for beating the gengar, Ben looks on at the far end of the chamber and sees a doorway that most certainly wasn't there before.Smiling, Ben ruffles Bas't fur once more and than recalls her to her ball for a well-deserved rest.Than, setting his jaw, he continues onward toward he open door and marches up the stairs.

    Upon reaching the top, he finds another small chamber, this one with a large hole in the center. Panicking for a moment, he casts about for some clue. When he finaly sees the inscription on the wall, He lets out a sigh of releife and than turns to the chasm.Taking a deep breath, he steps off the lovely solid stone and into the uknown abyss, hoping the inscription doesn't lie and that he'll be able to just walk across to the other side.
    Last edited by Radical_Edward; 19th December 2005 at 12:53 PM.
    .::EffBee::.
    Regi||P.C.

  2. #107
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress
    CLOUD FOREST
    Shiny Magneton: Quickly approaching the Machoke to see what's wrong, they point toward the tunnel, one of them signalling for you to follow it while the other races off to find Mike. Taking off after it, you are led back into the tunnel to the point where it was blocked before. It is now completely clear and you can see the tunnel getting smaller straight ahead of you from where Bulbasaur and Ariados had entered, but Machoke points to the left where it branches off deeper into the mountainside. It isn't the tunnel itself that has the Mackoke worried however, it's the faint sound of machinery coming from that direction which has drawn it's attention. It takes you a few moments to understand what it's trying to tell you, but you finally realise that it's trying to say Golem had gone down the tunnel to check it out and you have a distinct feeling this is the reason Machoke is all worked up.

    Machoke runs ahead, motioning for you to come and so you follow, not quite sure whether you should be going alone or waiting for Mike to join you, but when Machoke finally stops and points to a huge shattered boulder at the side of the tunnel you feel as though you're about to throw up. That isn't a boulder you're staring at, it's the shattered remains of Golem left strewn along the tunnel and it's clear as day it is not simply KO'd, but very much dead. Your head spins, causing you to feel quite faint, but a sudden noise further down the tunnel snaps you back to attention in a second. Something is down there and whatever it is could be the thing responsible for Golem's demise...
    Seeing the rubble on the ground, Stephen walks up to it, and gulps, realizing that isn't a pile of rocks.

    It was a dead Golem.

    Fighting back the instinct to throw up, Stephen sighs before feeling his head go dizzy. Gulping, his attention is quickly brought back to the task at hand by a loud noise far into the tunnel. Realizing this was what the Rockets were talking about, Stephen bites his lip as he tries to think out a plan.

    Pondering for a moment, Stephen pulls out two Pokeballs. "Go, Swellow and Bulbasaur!"

    In a flash of white light, the two Pokemon appear on the hard ground. "Swellow, I want you to go and tell Mike that we will need some help. Go as fast as possible."

    Turning then to Bulbasaur, he sighs, "Bulbasaur, let's see. I want you to use a Flash to light up the tunnel, and stay back. Use a Safeguard if anything suspicious arises."

    With the agreement of his Pokemon, Stephen smiles, before turning back to the task at hand.

  3. #108
    Aww, Innit cute? Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    You gotta hate it when people put crappy jokes here!
    Posts
    118

    Default I hate rattata's ¬.¬

    Jelly: While his eyes may still be stinging, Aron is definitely able to focus a little better than Rattata at this point in time and takes full advantage of this, lowering his head and racing toward the little rodent, Headbutting it as hard as he can. Rattata is knocked off it's feet, skidding along the gravely ground with shocking force and taking some nasty damage. It's movements slowed by the pain from the cuts and grazes, Rattata climbs to its feet but is too slow to avoid Aron's Metallic Claw which crashes down onto Rattata's skull. Rattata drops like a brick, the pain excruciating, and while it releases a loud, pained cry, Aron slashes it with Fury Cutter causing an instant KO. Level up for Aron. What now?
    By now, Jelly was fairly P'ed off at the rattata and stared at it and smiled.

    "I think you should repay us in some way, don't you think?" Jelly said, pulling his right arm out into his backpack. He pulled out a Fire Ball and chucked it at the rattata, hoping he will capture it. He petted Aron "Good work mate!" Aron smiled and they waited for the pokeball to seal...
    Mood: Happy



    The Steel Fan


    Gelée, Gelee, figure out what they both mean and send a PM to me

  4. #109
    黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    13,149
    Blog Entries
    63
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress


    Archaic: Upon hearing your comment regarding his fighting spirit, Treecko's only reaction appears to be the slight raising of an eyebrow. Seeing this, you have the distinct impression that he's been playing you all this time, awaiting the right opportunity to show you what he's really capable of. The reasoning for this eludes you however, but realising there's more to Treecko than initially met the eye is a curious, yet pleasing surprise.

    Omekekashi is also pleased to find she has a worthy opponent, her initial disappointment at having to battle a supposedly cowardly wood gecko now turning into malicious glee. She is going to enjoy this fight, and smirks insanely, rising to her feet and striking a come hither pose, ready to show what's she's capable of. Treecko stares back at her, his expression unreadable, and you have a sinking feeling this battle isn't going to be as easy for Omekekashi as you had first thought.

    Treecko knows that Omekekashi is going to be wary now but he doesn't appear to be at all deterred by this, playing along with her and making the first move. Darting toward her, Treecko can see Omekekashi is ready, but at the last minute he leaps into the air performing a triple somersault right over her head before twisting in mid-air and swinging his tail around to whack her with another Pound to the head before landing lightly on the ground behind her. Omekekashi's head feels like it's about to burst, but incensed at having been hit twice in a row with the same attack she stands her ground, her sheer stubbornness forcing her not to succumb to the agony tearing through her skull. Turning, she faces Treecko, preparing to Tackle him, but Treecko Leers her down, his stare holding her in place for a moment while a wicked grin spreads across his face. Leaping straight up, Treecko spins like a drill bit, ramming Omekekashi with another Pound, this time in the gut, causing her to fall to her knees, clutching her belly.

    By now it is perfectly clear that Treecko is merely playing with Omekekashi and that if she wants to win this battle, she's going to have to display more nerve than she's ever shown before...
    Omekekashi's breaths come out in raggad gasps, as she chuckles madly despite her situation, raising herself up to one knee, and lifting her head to stare at her opponent. If only this Treeko was a bug of some sort, and a bit better looking....such battle ability, above even her expectations and desires. And the Pinser are only sure to be even better...

    "I think I finally understand you now Treeko.", Mamoru smirks. "You may have hidden your true fighting skills from us until now, but the emotion in your voice, those shocked and frightened looks on your faces...those were no acts. You have the body and the heart of a warrior....but the spirit of a coward. You are afraid of death, and so avoid battle as much as you can, only fighting when you have no choice but to do so. You can only battle with everything now because you know I won't kill you, because you know I have a use for you. But even battling with everything...you don't have the willingness to kill, do you? And so, I have no reason to battle defensive either."

    Something like the Heracross equivalent of "Heh" comes out of Omekekashi's mouth. So that was how it was going to be, eh? No matter how bad her injuries, she could always be healed, so long as she didn't die. This is going to get bloody and brutal....just like she likes it. How lucky she is to have such a caring and understanding master...

    Bringing herself to her feet, she raises a hand to her head, wiping away the thin trickle of blood that had started to trail down towards her eyes, then bringing it to her mouth and licking it off. Such a sweet nectar...tree sap just did not compare.

    "Omekekashi, stare him down with your Leer. Live up to your name of Death's Consort, and let him look into his greatest nightmare made flesh. Tackle him to the ground, and keep him there, paralyzed with fear. If he tries to jump, jump straight up yourself for a Horn Attack. He'll just be leaving himself wide open to be hit in mid air by you from below."

  5. #110
    Fizzy Bubble Member Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    96

    Default Update 1

    Okay I'm going to start updating a few people here and the unlucky people are: Jax Malcolm, Jelly and Solarsaur. Anyway here is you update.

    STARDUST FIELDS
    Jax Malcolm: (Repost of your last update) While most people tend to enjoy travelling through the vast plains of The Stardust Fields, taking solace in it's peaceful beauty, you only find yourself bored by it. Laying down and staring at the night sky as though waiting for something to happen, you barely even notice as Dorian explores the immediate vicinity and before long you begin drifting off to sleep while continued thoughts of shooting yourself in the foot play through your mind. A short time later however, you could swear blind your dream has come true as you feel a burning sensation shoot through your left toe. Leaping to your feet you almost stumble back onto your rear as the pain you had experienced after putting weight upon your injured foot causes to you quickly readjust your balance. Wondering what the heck is going on, you look around, only to see a little Corphish on the ground in front of you, snapping its little claws menacingly. Glaring at the tiny crustacean you could swear you see a gleeful smirk upon its little face. Your reaction?


    CLOUD FOREST
    Solarsaur: Aipom looks at your recently summoned pokémon and then begins to grin as it starts to think this battle may be an easy win for it. You then see your Psychic type charge up it’s fist for the battle that is about to begin and then starts charging towards the purple monkey with a Dynamicpunch. Seeing the charging Alakzam the Aipom quickly reacts and dodges the Dynamicpunch with Agility. Aipom then continious to grin manically starts to spit out bright stars with a Swift attacks which hit Alakazam directly. Quickly charging a yellow like fist to attack the once again Alakazam begins to charge at the Aipom again hitting it and paralyzing the little creature a little. Aipom then takes a little sand from the ground to do a Sand-Attack and throws it at Alakazam’s eyes making it rub it’s eyes vigorously and making it start whimpering. Alakzam then sends out tendrils of electricity but the Aipom barely dodges the Thunder Wave with another Agility. Looks like this battle is far from over and the Aipom is still with it’s maniacal grin. What will you do?

    COMET’S CORNER
    Jelly: You throw the Fire Ball at the KO’d rat like pokémon and then you see the fiery pokéball touch the Rattata’s purple fur and then the little rascal is absorbed into the pokéball in less than a second You see then see the ball shake on the ground once…twice…three time…you then go to pick it up and then ball starts to move around again until you finally hear the PING! Congratulations, you’ve just caught a level 5 female Rattata! What will you do now?


    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress
    COMET’S CORNER
    Wayne: Serial Arsonist? o0 Why do I suddenly find you to be rather creepy? *fl33s*

    Seemingly happy you're showing some signs of trusting him, Dean nods and agrees to lead you back to his settlement. Maxi happily climbs atop Jenny, taking position in front of Dean where he can have a birds eye view of the land and the two of you take flight, heading North-East. Several minutes later you notice a large crater in the distance and Dean points toward it. "There it is" he says, "At the bottom of the crater." As you get closer, you can see that there is indeed a settlement way down there and you briefly wonder why they would choose to make their colony in a location like this rather than anywhere else upon the vast plains of Comet's Corner but you have little time to dwell on the matter as Dean and Jenny are already descending from the sky.

    Following their lead, Charizard also descends and a minute later you are standing on solid ground with Dean by your side. "Here we are" he says, smiling. "The lab is just over there," he continues, pointing toward a small building several metres away, "We have a Pokémon Centre, various training facilities, some industrial buildings and warehouses and a lot more. The Greenhouses are lined along the Northern end of the settlement which is where you'll be able to find me a great deal of the time but for now, let me introduce you to Professor Stark. If anyone can help you with that parchment of Togepi's, he can."

    Returning Jenny and Maxi to their respective Pokéballs, Dean motions for you to follow and once inside the lab introduces you to a tiny, yet robust bald headed man of about 40. Eyeing Professor Stark curiously, you have to use every ounce of manners you have to refrain from bursting into laughter as he paints a very strange picture indeed standing there in his tweed knickerbockers, flannel shirt and pink baseball cap with glittery silver letters on the front reading, "Smile if you think I'm sexy". He gives the impression of being a happy man, his chubby cheeks rosy red and his light blue eyes which look twice their normal size behind thick lenses set into a black, horn-rimmed spectacle frame, lighting up as you enter the room.

    With a bright smile, Professor Stark embraces Dean in a great bear hug, quite an amusing sight considering the top of the professor's head barely reaches Dean's chest. "Ah, it's wonderful to see you Dean!" the professor exclaims. "How are you lad? And Wayne is it?" he asks, turning to you and taking your hand in his, shaking it vigorously in welcome. Tell me what it is I can do for you and I..." but at that moment he finally notices Togepi bouncing up and down in your arms, partially due to the fact the professor is shaking your hand with unrestrained joy, and partially because Togepi is bopping excitedly to see such a happy fellow it can make friends with.

    "My, my, my, what have we here!" Professor Stark exclaims once again, this time more astonished than anything else. "Is that a Togepi?" he asks, leaning forward to examine the little Egg Pokémon more closely. "Such a rare and valuable Pokémon, you must be sure to keep a close eye on it." The Professor tickles Togepi's little cheek earning him a delighted giggle and the professor's eyes light up with joy. "So charming!" he chuckles, turning his attention back to you. "So tell me Wayne, what is it I can do for you today?"
    Wayne looked at Dean recall both Maxi and Jenny to their pokéballs and then Wayne took Charizard’s Fire Ball and then pressed the opening mechanism, returning the orange fire type to it’s pokéballs. Wayne then followed Dean inside to meet the doctor which was hopefully going to help him know more about the little Togepi. Walking inside the room Wayne quickly took a very intrigued look at the man in front of him and then tried to stop himself from laughing at him. As Doctor Stark began to talk to Wayne he then felt more relieved to find someone else that was friendly to him.

    After looking at the little bald doctor hug Dean Wayne then felt a little nervous as the doctor began to pay attention to him. Wayne then heard the doctor speak and then a second later the doctor notices the cute little pokémon Wayne was holding in his arms. As the little creature began to move on Wayne’s arm. Wayne then heard the doctor speak and then gently touch the Togepi’s small cheeks and then hearing a delighted little giggle coming from it Wayne began to smile

    “Yeah this is a Togepi,” Wayne then began to speak, “I came here since Dean told me you might be able to help me find out what is on a piece of paper that this cute little pokémon gave to me after it landed here, in the Comet’s Corner. Anyway since I couldn’t understand what was on this parchment of paper I was wondering if you’d be able to tell me something about it…anyway here it is.” Wayne then took out the parchment paper and extended his arm for the doctor to grab the paper and take a look at it and hopefully tell him more about Togepi or at least the parchment of paper.

  6. #111
    Aww, Innit cute? Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    You gotta hate it when people put crappy jokes here!
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Jelly: You throw the Fire Ball at the KO’d rat like pokémon and then you see the fiery pokéball touch the Rattata’s purple fur and then the little rascal is absorbed into the pokéball in less than a second You see then see the ball shake on the ground once…twice…three time…you then go to pick it up and then ball starts to move around again until you finally hear the PING! Congratulations, you’ve just caught a level 5 female Rattata! What will you do now?
    The sun began to rise over the mountains in the distance. Jelly began to pack up, with help from Aron and Sluggy. They packed all of their equipment, Supplys ETC and Double locked it incase the same event happened again. He pulled up his bag, and hung it from his back. Aron trotted ahead whilst Sluggy stayed with Jelly. Jelly called out to Aron.

    "Don't go to far! and store your energy! You just had a battle!" Jelly stared at Sluggy who stared back. "Don't worry, you will get the next fight, I know how it must feel being the last person on the team." Sluggy smiled, then stared at Aron... And smiled...
    Mood: Happy



    The Steel Fan


    Gelée, Gelee, figure out what they both mean and send a PM to me

  7. #112
    Eureka seveN Solarsaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Solarsaur: Aipom looks at your recently summoned pokémon and then begins to grin as it starts to think this battle may be an easy win for it. You then see your Psychic type charge up it’s fist for the battle that is about to begin and then starts charging towards the purple monkey with a Dynamicpunch. Seeing the charging Alakzam the Aipom quickly reacts and dodges the Dynamicpunch with Agility. Aipom then continious to grin manically starts to spit out bright stars with a Swift attacks which hit Alakazam directly. Quickly charging a yellow like fist to attack the once again Alakazam begins to charge at the Aipom again hitting it and paralyzing the little creature a little. Aipom then takes a little sand from the ground to do a Sand-Attack and throws it at Alakazam’s eyes making it rub it’s eyes vigorously and making it start whimpering. Alakzam then sends out tendrils of electricity but the Aipom barely dodges the Thunder Wave with another Agility. Looks like this battle is far from over and the Aipom is still with it’s maniacal grin. What will you do?
    Adam stares in awe at the incredible speed of the monkey-like Pokemon. That speed makes him want to push himself to try and find someway to find a flaw, and exploit it in order to win. Alakazam looks at Adam and turns back to the Aipom. She knew that one of the few ways would be to use a Thunder Wave, but it dodged one already. If she could get Aipom into a position as to when it can't dodge, it would work. But Aipom is a diverse Pokemon and can climb trees and dodge a lot of attacks with amazing speed.

    "Alright Alakazam. I have a small idea that may work. Aipom has great speed with Agility, but you can Teleport around, right? First, Thunder Wave directly at Aipom and try to sense where it will go next. Then Teleport to the spot and blast Aipom with another Thunder Wave. Although, if Aipom doesn't dodge the first one, jump and blast Aipom with a Psybeam." Adam said. "This may work, but only if Alakazam can sense where Aipom will go next. It's a guessing game, but it's the best shot we have."
    Fizzy Bubbles Regi.

    Fancee banner coming soon if I cba.

  8. #113
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    CLOUD FOREST
    Shiny Magneton: Pulling out two Pokéballs, you quickly send Swellow back for Mike, and a moment later she has disappeared, streaking out of the tunnel with lightning speed to call for help while Bulbasaur lights up the tunnel with Flash and sets up a Safeguard. At first, you see nothing, but the light Bulbasaur has shed through the tunnel has attracted the attention of something, and you hear loud, earth rumbling thuds as something begins moving closer from the direction you had heard the previous noise. Whatever it is, it's big, that much is obvious, and so you take a few cautious steps backward, waiting for it to appear. A moment later a large black shape turns the corner in the tunnel and you stand rooted to the spot, eyeing the monstrous creature who is now staring at you with gleaming red eyes with a sense of complete and utter awe. The light glinting off it's shadowy metallic frame is giving it an even eerier appearance than you could have thought possible and as you stand there staring dumbfounded at the Shadow version of Metagross at the opposite end of the tunnel, you are suddenly brought back to your senses by Mike who has just skidded to a halt behind you. Grabbing your arm, he whispers in your ear through gritted teeth, "We have to get out of here! You can't possibly stand up to that thing alone! If we can lure it out into the open, we at least have a chance!"

    Your reaction?


    Archaic: You can tell Treecko is becoming incensed with your criticism of him and the expression that flashes briefly across his face gives you the distinct impression your evaluation of him is all wrong. Regardless of his previous acts of feigning cowardice, this little guy is no pushover, as is plain from the progress of the battle so far. His temper however, looks to be a weak spot, causing his judgement to be slightly off as he lunges for Omekekashi in a fit of blind rage in response to your words. Leering him down, Omekekashi has just enough time to pull off her next attack, ramming hard into Treecko and Tackling him to the ground, pinning him beneath her.

    Working off pure anger now, Treecko is no longer battling with a calm and focused mind and whips his tail up between his legs, slamming Omekekashi with another Pound directly in the rear which sends her flying off of Treecko to reel head over heels in the dirt before coming to a rather ungraceful halt on the ground a few feet away. Treecko immediately leaps to his feet, turning around to face her once again before dashing forward and leaping into the air, spinning around to ram her with yet another Pound. Omekekashi is ready this time however, and just as Treecko's tail is ready to make direct contact with her face she ducks just long enough to avoid being whacked before leaping into the air as well, just as Treecko passes over top of her. The effect is devastating for Treecko as Omekekashi's Horn Attack makes contact, gorging deep into Treecko's right leg. Rather than landing lightly on the ground this time, Treecko takes a heavy tumble, landing face-first in the dirt. Your reaction?



    MYSTERY ISLAND
    Arn: "Very well then," Gary replies, nodding after you explain your plan. "I think it will be easier for you both to ride Altaria but it's probably best she stays behind. Since you seem to have a decent plan in mind, all we need to do now is wait for nightfall." Turning to Altaria and Kadabra, Gary explains everything that has happened and asks them both to trust you. All three of them seem to understand there is more at stake here than you realise, but for whatever reason, Gary is not willing to share that information with you. Both Pokémon eye you curiously, the intent gazes in their eyes causing you to feel a little nervous, and you can't help but wonder what their secret is.

    Several hours later as you prepare to leave the ranch Gary hands you two Pokéballs, one containing a Rapidash, the other holding Kadabra. "Good luck," he says, his voice low and full of an emotion you can't quite grasp. "Please be very careful with Kayla," he continues, his eyes fixed upon Kadabra's Pokéball. "If she is discovered, they will not stop hunting her until she meets the same fate as every other psychic Pokémon around here." Nodding your understanding, you take the two Pokéballs, climb upon Altaria's back and with one final wave and a promise to Gary that you will be careful, you signal for Altaria to take flight and she immediately stretches out her graceful wings before rising into the moonlit sky and heading straight toward town.

    A short while later Altaria is circling above the town, and with everything appearing to be fairly quiet she quickly descends, wanting to avoid being seen. Landing lightly at the back of Faith's prison cell, Altaria gives a faint chirp, wishing you good luck. Hopping off her back you watch while she looks around quickly before taking flight again and streaking off into the distance. Watching her leave, you soon turn your attention back to the matter at hand - helping Faith escape. Releasing Bulbasaur and Kadabra together, you instruct Bulbasaur to look out for anyone who may be close by, being sure to put them to sleep should they try and stop you while you ask Kadabra to Teleport into the cell, get Faith, and then Teleport out again. Both Pokémon nod their understanding while you walk up to the barred window and peer through to see Faith sitting quietly on the corner of a bed, unable to sleep, her expression completely forlorn as though she has given up all hope.

    Seeing a movement from the corner of her eye, Faith turns her head and looks straight at you, a faint look of recognition in her eyes. "Come for one last gawk before the bonfire 'ave ya luv?" she asks, still with a sense of humour despite her impending death sentence. Shaking your head you explain you're here to rescue her and she simply laughs, a slightly hysterical tone to it, as though your statement is both the strangest and funniest thing she's ever heard. Unfortunately her voice has attracted the attention of the deputy on duty and he approaches her cell, asking what is so funny. Ducking out of sight you hear Faith's voice as she responds to his question. "Just thinkin' about the afterlife," she replies, still laughing. "Heaven is what it is, with all of them psychic Pokémon wandering about. Me with my magic and them with theirs. We're gunna 'ave so much fun!" The deputy's face boils with anger, his face contorted into a gruesome mask of hate and fury. "Shut up WITCH!" he yells. "Those creatures don't go to heaven and neither will you! You're all abominations and will go to HELL!" he then turns around and storms off to the main office, cursing up a storm on his way.

    Faith turns her face back toward you, a wicked grin spread across it. "Doesn't 'ave a funny bone in his body, does he luv?" Rising to her feet, Faith walks over to the window, her face mere inches from yours. "So what do you 'ave in mind? You're not plannin' on bustin' this wall down with those two are ya?" she asks, eyeing Bulbasaur and Kadabra, a hint of curiosity on her face as her eyes move over the psychic Pokémon standing beside you. Quickly explaining your plan, Faith nods. "Sounds solid enough, but you're takin' a risk breakin' me outta here," she replies. "Ya sure ya don't wanna turn 'round and get outta here while ya still can?" she asks, giving you the opportunity to back out while you still can. Shaking your head you inform her that you're determined to go through with this and that nothing will change your mind. Staring deeply into your eyes for a few short moments Faith then smiles. "What are we waitin' for then?" Looking to Kadabra she says, "Come and get me!"

    A few moments later, Faith is standing beside you on the outside of the cells and you quickly release Tauros and Rapidash. Moving to help her up onto her fiery steed you find that she is quite capable of mounting the horse herself and you find yourself impressed. This girl has made quite an impression on you since your first contact with her, and as time passes you're finding yourself more and more drawn to her, wondering what she'll have in store for you next time. With Faith ready to go, you quickly return Bulbasaur and Kadabra before mounting Tauros, and once you're both set, prepare take off into the night. Just as you are about to leave however, you hear shouting and you freeze, thinking you have been discovered. Staying as silent as possible, you listen, your heart beating hard and fast in your chest, when you hear a man run into the Sheriff’s Office. "They're coming!" he yells hysterically. "Two days.. maybe three.. but the Raiders are coming!" You hear silence for a moment before the deputy responds. "Are you sure about this son?" he asks, the first voice replying, "Yes sir. They're on their way."

    You have no idea what any of this could mean, but when you look at Faith, her face appears to have been drained of all colour. "We 'ave to get outta here. Now!" and before you can question her as to what the hurry is, she's taken off into the night, giving you no choice but to follow. Finally catching up with her a couple of miles out of town, you lead her back to the ranch. She's quiet, her previous good mood now darkened, and you wonder again who or what the "Raiders" are, and why hearing they are coming has affected her in this way. Upon your arrival, Gary immediately leads Faith to the room beneath the barn, making her comfortable and advising her to rest before the three of you talk in the morning. When he returns, he silently begins tending to Rapidash. "What happened out there?" he asks, a distinct note of concern in his voice, though he is trying not to show how worried he is. "She's scared half out of her mind and mumbling something about being destroyed. "[/i]They'll kill us all.[/i] That's what she's saying over and over again. Did somebody see you after you helped her escape? Do they know she's here?"



    COMET’S CORNER
    ades: With your mind spinning, you try to think of the best way to handle the remainder of this battle. Growlithe has already proven he's a tougher than expected opponent and you can now understand how it is that Malcolm has won his matches to date - he's training his Pokémon well and Growlithe is no exception. You're eager to prove your own worth as a trainer however, and this battle is your chance to do so. Knowing Water needs to escape the Fire Spin in order to do any real damage to Growlithe, you order him to crash through it, knowing it will hurt, yet also knowing that he needs to escape before Growlithe can boost its power.

    Water obediently carries out your instructions, steeling himself for the inevitable hurt of breaking through the fiery walls of the raging vortex of flames before swinging his massive body forward and Tackling right through it. The Fire Spin is disrupted and dies out quickly after Water crashes through it, the flames dissipating leaving nothing but a charred black ring on the arena's surface to show for it. While the Fire Spin itself hadn't done a lot of damage to Water, the effort of breaking through it had caused him more damage than you could have forseen, his injuries draining a significant amount of health. Growlithe, less than pleased to see his plan of trapping Water for the duration of the match had failed, immeditely attacks him with Ember, adding insult to injury while he's still down. Your reaction?


    Wayne: "A parchment you say?" Doctor Stark asks, surprised. "That Togepi has given you?" Turning his gaze to the little bouncing bundle of energy in your arms, the professors exuberantly happy nature immediately turns to outright curiosity, and as soon as you hand over the parchment he takes no time in opening it up to examine. "Fascinating... absolutely fascinating..." he mutters to himself, completely engrossed in trying to decipher the strange symbols and writings upon it. "Nothing I've seen before, but some of these markings are similar to an ancient dialect I studied back in college..."

    While the professor continues to mutter away more to himself than to you, Dean shakes his head and smiles. "I don't think you're going to get anything legible out of him for a while now that he has a new project to focus upon. How would you like to..." but before Dean has a chance to finish his sentence you hear a commotion outside and you both run out to investigate while Professor Stark continues reading the parchment, totally oblivious to anything going on around him due to him being so engrossed in his attempts to translate the scroll.

    Exiting the small laboratory you see a massive fireball in the middle of the settlement while many smaller explosions are erupting from all over the place. People are running for shelter, yelling out warnings for others to take cover, and completely caught off guard, you're not exactly sure what's going on when you notice a familiar figure galloping across the settlement on a Rapidash throwing small explosive charges at buildings while another two figures, one astride a Tauros and one on an Onix, do the same. "Damn!" Dean curses, a string of obscenities continuing to issue from his mouth before he tosses his two Pokéballs forward to once again release Maxi and Jenny. "You know what to do Maxi! Wayne, you'd better take cover!" Dean yells as he mounts Jenny and takes flight, swooping low over the settlement in pursuit of the Cawley riding the Rapidash who appears to be the ringleader of the trio. Your reaction?



    RAINBOW WATERFALLS
    Loki: Quickly gathering your Pokémon together, you race down the corridor through which the thieves and Mike had disappeared moments before. You pass several doors along the way but have no time to stop and see what is in them before you hear a loud crash up ahead. Instinctively knowing this is where you'll find Mike, you race into another room to find the source of the crashing you had heard. Mike is standing there, staring at a pile of fallen boxes and shelves under which two unconscious bodies lay. Hearing your approach he simply looks at you. "They won't be saying anything any time soon," he states matter-of-factly. "Now we need to find out what this place is."

    Taking the time to look around, you notice there are a lot of shipping boxes, crates and cages in this room along with various kinds of stored laboratory equipment. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that whatever is going on down here isn't good, and it makes you more determined to find answers. A few minutes later you hear the hum of machinery and the two of you look at one another, a silent understanding passing between you before you silently follow the sounds. As you make your way along yet another corridor, the sound becomes louder, and a moment later you are standing outside a room with a closed door. The door has a glass window in it, and as you stand outside, peering in, what you see amazes you.

    There are three seperate machines currently processing Pokéballs while one man who appears to be a scientist is overseeing the procedure. The normal balls have been placed into a kind of funnel, dropping onto a slow-moving conveyor belt approximately ten metres long. In the middle of each belt, a large laser beam has been mounted over top, each laser emitting a different colored ray of light, much like a scanner, as the Pokéball passes beneath it. The first is a bright white ray, the second a dark, shadowy ray, and the third a red ray. You have no idea what these laser beams are doing to the Pokémon inside the balls, but considering the means these people are taking to acquire Pokémon, you can only guess it isn't good. As each ball reaches the end of the belt, they drop neatly into shipping boxes, the scientist marking off each one on a clipboard as they fall inside. After all of the balls have been processed, the scientist then seals the crates, attaches a copy of the inventory from his clipboard onto it before filing the original in a cabinet on the far side of the room and opening a another box filled with more Pokéballs. He scans each seperately on a fourth machine, making notes as he does so, separating them all into three different piles. Once finished, he fills the machines funnels with the three group of balls and starts the procedure over again. He does this three times in total before finally switching the machines off and leaving the lab in darkness, the shipping crates just sitting there ready to be picked up and transported to God knows where.

    With the scientist gone, Mike immediately makes his way inside the room. "We need to find out what those machines are doing to those Pokémon," he whispers. "If we can do that we may be able to find out what's going on in here and how we can stop them." Following him inside, you make your way over to the boxes to read the copy of the inventory the scientist was marking off, but all it has on it are a list of Pokémon with ticks by their names. Attached to the boxes beside the first machine are lists of Pokémon titled, "Roberts", beside the second machine are lists of Pokémon titled, "Delaney" and by the third machines are lists of Pokémon titled, "Sawyer". There is nothing to give any indication of what the lasers could have done to them, but a moment later you hear Mike release a long, low whistle, giving you the impression he's found something important. Turning towards him you see him standing beside the fourth machine the scientist had been using to categorise the Pokémon while staring in disbelief at a sheet of paper. "My God," he finally says. "They're transforming regular Pokémon into Shiny and Shadow types and mutating the rest..."

    But just then you are both startled by a voice from behind you. "What do you think you're doing in here!" a man yells, and you spin around to see a guard standing in the doorway with a very angry looking Arcanine standing beside him, seemingly ready to attack...



    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: Reading the inscription you come to only one conclusion - you must try to walk on air! Finding this slightly disturbing considering you're not sure whether the words can be trusted, you decide to put your faith in the fact they are, and approach the side of the chasm cautiously before taking a deep breath and stepping forward...

    You feel yourself fall forward as you leave the safety of solid ground, but with one foot already falling through thin air, it's far too late for you to change your mind when... "thwump!" your foot hits something solid about a foot below the edge. Quickly regaining your balance you look into the bottomless abyss below and feel your heart skip several beats. There appears to be nothing below you, yet you're definitely standing on solid rock. Slowly edging your way forward, you make your way to the other side and notice another doorway with a stone stairway leading upward.

    Thankful you have made it this far you keep pushing forward, passing through several more chambers with traps and puzzles of all kinds. Wondering if this will ever end, you finally reach the top of the stone monolith, and find yourself faced with two final doors. Looking at them both for a moment, you wonder which one to choose when out of nowhere two Gengar appear, one in front of each doorway. One is the regular purplish color of a Gengar while the other is a darker, blacker mirror of it's twin (shiny Gengar). Watching the two warily, they begin to laugh before the Black Gengar speaks.

    "To find the essence of the beast
    You must trust in what I preach,
    My brother always enjoys a lie
    Trust in him and you'll surely die."


    The purple Gengar then snorts, as though that is the most ridiculous statement it's ever heard and adds its own two cents worth.

    "My brother speaks a load of bull
    Go through my door or you're a fool,
    He's the one who always lies
    His door will take life from your eyes."


    The two then begin bickering for a few moments while you think over what they've both said before they eventually turn their attention back to you and the Purple Gengar speaks once again.

    "You've come so very far young one
    The time of decision has finally come,
    By our rules you now must play
    If you wish to see the light of day,
    One question asked to one of us
    Is all you may now do,
    Think wisely for the answer
    May come back to haunt you."
    New sig coming

  9. #114
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress
    CLOUD FOREST
    Shiny Magneton: Pulling out two Pokéballs, you quickly send Swellow back for Mike, and a moment later she has disappeared, streaking out of the tunnel with lightning speed to call for help while Bulbasaur lights up the tunnel with Flash and sets up a Safeguard. At first, you see nothing, but the light Bulbasaur has shed through the tunnel has attracted the attention of something, and you hear loud, earth rumbling thuds as something begins moving closer from the direction you had heard the previous noise. Whatever it is, it's big, that much is obvious, and so you take a few cautious steps backward, waiting for it to appear. A moment later a large black shape turns the corner in the tunnel and you stand rooted to the spot, eyeing the monstrous creature who is now staring at you with gleaming red eyes with a sense of complete and utter awe. The light glinting off it's shadowy metallic frame is giving it an even eerier appearance than you could have thought possible and as you stand there staring dumbfounded at the Shadow version of Metagross at the opposite end of the tunnel, you are suddenly brought back to your senses by Mike who has just skidded to a halt behind you. Grabbing your arm, he whispers in your ear through gritted teeth, "We have to get out of here! You can't possibly stand up to that thing alone! If we can lure it out into the open, we at least have a chance!"

    Your reaction?
    Weighing Mike's comments in his mind for a moment, Stephen glares at the shadow Metagross, who is still standing at the end of the tunnel. Sighing, Stephen decides to go out on a limb, and reaches to his belt for a Pokeball.

    Tossing it out into the open tunnel, a bright light white illuminates the tunnel for a moment, before it fades, to be replaced by a small figure of a weasel-like creature, who quickly ignites its flames.

    "All right, Quilava. This is for everything." he says, before taking a deep breath, "Quilava, I want you to use an Ember attack on that Metagross. Then, I want you to use a Quick Attack to dodge any attacks and get out of the cave. Me and Mike will be right behind you."

    Quilava nods, and rears its head back, preparing its attack.

  10. #115
    How's THAT for java. Radical_Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress


    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: Reading the inscription you come to only one conclusion - you must try to walk on air! Finding this slightly disturbing considering you're not sure whether the words can be trusted, you decide to put your faith in the fact they are, and approach the side of the chasm cautiously before taking a deep breath and stepping forward...

    You feel yourself fall forward as you leave the safety of solid ground, but with one foot already falling through thin air, it's far too late for you to change your mind when... "thwump!" your foot hits something solid about a foot below the edge. Quickly regaining your balance you look into the bottomless abyss below and feel your heart skip several beats. There appears to be nothing below you, yet you're definitely standing on solid rock. Slowly edging your way forward, you make your way to the other side and notice another doorway with a stone stairway leading upward.

    Thankful you have made it this far you keep pushing forward, passing through several more chambers with traps and puzzles of all kinds. Wondering if this will ever end, you finally reach the top of the stone monolith, and find yourself faced with two final doors. Looking at them both for a moment, you wonder which one to choose when out of nowhere two Gengar appear, one in front of each doorway. One is the regular purplish color of a Gengar while the other is a darker, blacker mirror of it's twin (shiny Gengar). Watching the two warily, they begin to laugh before the Black Gengar speaks.

    "To find the essence of the beast
    You must trust in what I preach,
    My brother always enjoys a lie
    Trust in him and you'll surely die."


    The purple Gengar then snorts, as though that is the most ridiculous statement it's ever heard and adds its own two cents worth.

    "My brother speaks a load of bull
    Go through my door or you're a fool,
    He's the one who always lies
    His door will take life from your eyes."


    The two then begin bickering for a few moments while you think over what they've both said before they eventually turn their attention back to you and the Purple Gengar speaks once again.

    "You've come so very far young one
    The time of decision has finally come,
    By our rules you now must play
    If you wish to see the light of day,
    One question asked to one of us
    Is all you may now do,
    Think wisely for the answer
    May come back to haunt you."
    After crossing the invisible bridge, Ben is a bit shaken and he stops a minute to calm down a bit before continueing forward. As he continues he finds even more puzzle riddle, and traps that he miraculously escapes alive and sane.Tiredly trudging up the final staircase, he is greeted by two gengar, one purple, one black.listening to their respective rhymes, Ben remembers back to his days of saterday morning cartoons an racks his brain for the one question that would allow him to find who lies and who tells the truth.Finaly, heremembers and a grin spreads across his face. turning to the purple Gengar, he points and says,"is he the Liar?" he than backs away a step hoping he has asked the right question...
    .::EffBee::.
    Regi||P.C.

  11. #116
    Waffle status= Roffled Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress

    MYSTERY ISLAND
    Arn: "Very well then," Gary replies, nodding after you explain your plan. "I think it will be easier for you both to ride Altaria but it's probably best she stays behind. Since you seem to have a decent plan in mind, all we need to do now is wait for nightfall." Turning to Altaria and Kadabra, Gary explains everything that has happened and asks them both to trust you. All three of them seem to understand there is more at stake here than you realise, but for whatever reason, Gary is not willing to share that information with you. Both Pokémon eye you curiously, the intent gazes in their eyes causing you to feel a little nervous, and you can't help but wonder what their secret is.

    Several hours later as you prepare to leave the ranch Gary hands you two Pokéballs, one containing a Rapidash, the other holding Kadabra. "Good luck," he says, his voice low and full of an emotion you can't quite grasp. "Please be very careful with Kayla," he continues, his eyes fixed upon Kadabra's Pokéball. "If she is discovered, they will not stop hunting her until she meets the same fate as every other psychic Pokémon around here." Nodding your understanding, you take the two Pokéballs, climb upon Altaria's back and with one final wave and a promise to Gary that you will be careful, you signal for Altaria to take flight and she immediately stretches out her graceful wings before rising into the moonlit sky and heading straight toward town.

    A short while later Altaria is circling above the town, and with everything appearing to be fairly quiet she quickly descends, wanting to avoid being seen. Landing lightly at the back of Faith's prison cell, Altaria gives a faint chirp, wishing you good luck. Hopping off her back you watch while she looks around quickly before taking flight again and streaking off into the distance. Watching her leave, you soon turn your attention back to the matter at hand - helping Faith escape. Releasing Bulbasaur and Kadabra together, you instruct Bulbasaur to look out for anyone who may be close by, being sure to put them to sleep should they try and stop you while you ask Kadabra to Teleport into the cell, get Faith, and then Teleport out again. Both Pokémon nod their understanding while you walk up to the barred window and peer through to see Faith sitting quietly on the corner of a bed, unable to sleep, her expression completely forlorn as though she has given up all hope.

    Seeing a movement from the corner of her eye, Faith turns her head and looks straight at you, a faint look of recognition in her eyes. "Come for one last gawk before the bonfire 'ave ya luv?" she asks, still with a sense of humour despite her impending death sentence. Shaking your head you explain you're here to rescue her and she simply laughs, a slightly hysterical tone to it, as though your statement is both the strangest and funniest thing she's ever heard. Unfortunately her voice has attracted the attention of the deputy on duty and he approaches her cell, asking what is so funny. Ducking out of sight you hear Faith's voice as she responds to his question. "Just thinkin' about the afterlife," she replies, still laughing. "Heaven is what it is, with all of them psychic Pokémon wandering about. Me with my magic and them with theirs. We're gunna 'ave so much fun!" The deputy's face boils with anger, his face contorted into a gruesome mask of hate and fury. "Shut up WITCH!" he yells. "Those creatures don't go to heaven and neither will you! You're all abominations and will go to HELL!" he then turns around and storms off to the main office, cursing up a storm on his way.

    Faith turns her face back toward you, a wicked grin spread across it. "Doesn't 'ave a funny bone in his body, does he luv?" Rising to her feet, Faith walks over to the window, her face mere inches from yours. "So what do you 'ave in mind? You're not plannin' on bustin' this wall down with those two are ya?" she asks, eyeing Bulbasaur and Kadabra, a hint of curiosity on her face as her eyes move over the psychic Pokémon standing beside you. Quickly explaining your plan, Faith nods. "Sounds solid enough, but you're takin' a risk breakin' me outta here," she replies. "Ya sure ya don't wanna turn 'round and get outta here while ya still can?" she asks, giving you the opportunity to back out while you still can. Shaking your head you inform her that you're determined to go through with this and that nothing will change your mind. Staring deeply into your eyes for a few short moments Faith then smiles. "What are we waitin' for then?" Looking to Kadabra she says, "Come and get me!"

    A few moments later, Faith is standing beside you on the outside of the cells and you quickly release Tauros and Rapidash. Moving to help her up onto her fiery steed you find that she is quite capable of mounting the horse herself and you find yourself impressed. This girl has made quite an impression on you since your first contact with her, and as time passes you're finding yourself more and more drawn to her, wondering what she'll have in store for you next time. With Faith ready to go, you quickly return Bulbasaur and Kadabra before mounting Tauros, and once you're both set, prepare take off into the night. Just as you are about to leave however, you hear shouting and you freeze, thinking you have been discovered. Staying as silent as possible, you listen, your heart beating hard and fast in your chest, when you hear a man run into the Sheriff’s Office. "They're coming!" he yells hysterically. "Two days.. maybe three.. but the Raiders are coming!" You hear silence for a moment before the deputy responds. "Are you sure about this son?" he asks, the first voice replying, "Yes sir. They're on their way."

    You have no idea what any of this could mean, but when you look at Faith, her face appears to have been drained of all colour. "We 'ave to get outta here. Now!" and before you can question her as to what the hurry is, she's taken off into the night, giving you no choice but to follow. Finally catching up with her a couple of miles out of town, you lead her back to the ranch. She's quiet, her previous good mood now darkened, and you wonder again who or what the "Raiders" are, and why hearing they are coming has affected her in this way. Upon your arrival, Gary immediately leads Faith to the room beneath the barn, making her comfortable and advising her to rest before the three of you talk in the morning. When he returns, he silently begins tending to Rapidash. "What happened out there?" he asks, a distinct note of concern in his voice, though he is trying not to show how worried he is. "She's scared half out of her mind and mumbling something about being destroyed. "[/i]They'll kill us all.[/i] That's what she's saying over and over again. Did somebody see you after you helped her escape? Do they know she's here?"
    F'in Brilliant Update Tessie ^^ I'll do my best to deliver a reply that matches =D
    Smiling as Gary agrees to the plan he takes the Pokeballs of Alteria and Kadabra, "I'll protect them like they're my own, you've got my promise on that one Gary," looking down at Chowder he smilesand lifts her up into his arms as he places the Pokeballs into his Pocket, as they both go over the paln again and again the hours seem to pass quickly as nightfall starts to descend on the world, looking out of the window of Garys house he looks into the clear skies and up at the moon, his mind wandering to where the hell he's landed and if theres anyway to get out, looking down to chowder whos waddled by hi he looks wonders how the illage could ahte Pscic Pokemon, why they'd destroy them jsut to get peace, the Pokemon were only living just liek the people in the vilalge where but the Pokemon never attacked them out of house and home, " Some folk aye Chowder? It's a crazy world we live in, but we'll get back home, ok it's jsut thesame as here this palce is better but we'll help these people know jsut how great you and your buddies are, when we're finishedwith this tongiht I'll let you and Tee play, what do you say?" As Chowder nods he turns to Gary and nod silently as they leave the house, Chowder staying behind with Gary as he waves bye to them both as he mounts Alteria, the Cloud Bird thrustings it's wings to get to the air as they both start Gliding towards the Jail


    After half an hours ride they finally manage to get to the back end of the jal cell, as Alteria Floats downto the ground he mounts off of her and strokes her neck as he starts to look through the Jail cells trying to find Faith, s he looks throgh the 2nd Cell he sees a Familar face, the one of Faiths looking at her he siles as she catches him staring, as she remarks about the bonfire he laughs, "Yeah, I'm sure you'll go great with some bread and mash potatoes, thanks for the sarcarstic comment, now I won't feel too bad when I'm helping you escape," Smiling he stands back and releases Kadabra and Bubasaur, as they Teleport into the Cell he looks at faith and starts talknig, "I'd cover your mouth if I was you, "luv" Bulby is going t send a sleep powder throguh the gates to make sure the guards are out fro the night, grab onto Kadabra and you'll be out in one second flat."

    As She grabs a hold Bulbasaur relases the Sleep powder before they Teleport out, patting Bulbasaur he thanks her and retruns her to her Poekball, donigthe same with Kadabra he puts both Pokeballs into his Pocket and brings out two more, enlargingthem both he smles as he throws them into the air, his Trusty Steed Taruos appearing and Garys Rappidash appearing rightr next to him, Hopeyou know how to Ride one of these, becasue we'vegot to get thehell out of here before anyone realises your missing," as the hop onto their mode of Transport they hightail it out of theri quickly, as soon as they'r eabout to leave the vilalge He hers the Souhd of rappidash neighing and tarous stoppnig dead in his tracks as he looks atround to faith, "The hell, why are...." Noticing the expression on her face he hears the ound of people, quickly shutting his mouth he listens in to see if they've been caught, but alas, the voices are iffrent, looking around he sees the figures of two people talknig, lsitening into their conversation he looks around to faith and starts to speak, "Who are the Raiders? and Why are we scared of them?" Not waiting to answer Faith Hightails it out towards the Ranch quicker than a snorlax at lunchtime, Catching upto her he notices the eerie Silence as they enter the Ranch where Gary and Chowder await them, Thanking Tauoros he hops off lets Him Roam around the Ranch for the rst fo the night as he takes a Pokeball and realses Tee, "Told you you could Play Didn't I? Tee, Look after Chowder for me will you? and Yourself, Me, Gary adn Faith have someting to talk about," Smiling he watches as Tee and Chowder start psychiclly palying about with each other, turning to the Barn he walks in with Faith and Gary, as he lads them to the secret room underneath the barn, watching faith lay don he tuns to Gary as they walk out of the ahtch, litening to gary he nods and Explains what happened, "I have no idea what went off, first thing you know shes happy that we saved her, then as we were gongi we thoguht we were caught but it was two men talking, saying soemtihng about Raiders? and that they'll be arriving in Two to Three days, Question for you gary, you'vebeen here longer than I ahve, I wnat to know who the Raiders are and why peopel have to to talk about them this late at night to get word across?

  12. #117
    黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    13,149
    Blog Entries
    63
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress

    Archaic: You can tell Treecko is becoming incensed with your criticism of him and the expression that flashes briefly across his face gives you the distinct impression your evaluation of him is all wrong. Regardless of his previous acts of feigning cowardice, this little guy is no pushover, as is plain from the progress of the battle so far. His temper however, looks to be a weak spot, causing his judgement to be slightly off as he lunges for Omekekashi in a fit of blind rage in response to your words. Leering him down, Omekekashi has just enough time to pull off her next attack, ramming hard into Treecko and Tackling him to the ground, pinning him beneath her.

    Working off pure anger now, Treecko is no longer battling with a calm and focused mind and whips his tail up between his legs, slamming Omekekashi with another Pound directly in the rear which sends her flying off of Treecko to reel head over heels in the dirt before coming to a rather ungraceful halt on the ground a few feet away. Treecko immediately leaps to his feet, turning around to face her once again before dashing forward and leaping into the air, spinning around to ram her with yet another Pound. Omekekashi is ready this time however, and just as Treecko's tail is ready to make direct contact with her face she ducks just long enough to avoid being whacked before leaping into the air as well, just as Treecko passes over top of her. The effect is devastating for Treecko as Omekekashi's Horn Attack makes contact, gorging deep into Treecko's right leg. Rather than landing lightly on the ground this time, Treecko takes a heavy tumble, landing face-first in the dirt. Your reaction?
    Mamoru inwardly breaths a sigh of relief. The gamble worked. He'd never admit it to Treecko, or to Omekekashi, but the battle up until now was a lot closer than he was comfortable with. He'd totally misread Treecko initially. He had a much better idea of how he worked now, and had been able to put it to good use by insulting the little bugger with the impression of misreading his actions, making him angry and more prone to making mistakes. Even so however....to misread the situation that badly initially was not a good thing. What secrets could this Treecko still be hiding? Whatever the case, it would not be a wise thing to assume this battle over just yet. Yet being the operative word there...

    "Omekekashi, you've fought well. Now, let's finish this, shall we? Your opponent lies prone before you. Don't show him any mercy. He's asked for this, and now he's going to get it."

    Battered, bruised, bleeding, but not beaten, Omekekashi starts to giggle. That was fun. THIS IS FUN! It's been so long, so painfully long, since Master has let her enjoy herself this much. Why didn't this Treecko want to join Master's team? Surely, with this much battle ability, he must understand the sheer ecstasy that battle brings?

    "Teach him a lesson in pain and obedience Omekekashi, teach him well. Teach him well. Release your frustrations and your own pains into him, and drive the lesson home until he faints from the sheer agony. Flail!"

    Omekekashi continues to giggle. Silly Master. Of course she'd teach him. She'd have taught him even without having been asked. It'd just be cruel to deny someone that. It's something everyone should know. Silly Treecko should just sit still and take his lesson, like a good little Pokémon...

    Reaching into his pouch, Mamoru prepares a Pokéball. At this rate, he'd have to be quick. If this doesn't end the battle, then he'll have to capture Treecko quickly. There's no telling how far Omekekashi might go when she gets into these kinds of moods, and he couldn't afford to lose his translator, especially one with so much potential as a future squad member.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

  13. #118
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Zone Closure


    I apologise to each and every one of my updatees as well as Wayne's, but the time has come for me to close this zone. The Cloud Garden will return to being a UPN only zone from this point forward and a new zone will open here in a couple of months to replace it.

    For my updatees, I will continue your adventures in the new zone but if you wish to restart you will also have that option. For Archaic, you've battled Treecko through enough rounds to receive him as your reward, you would have captured it anyway, so he's a Lv.6 male and is now yours if you wish to accept him. I do know now you like to feel you "deserve" a capture however, so if you'd prefer to continue this battle at a later date I'll respect your decision. Rad Ed, due to your adventure being interrupted on a few occasions combined with my slowness as of late, I can't give you the reward I had originally intended to. This is my own fault, and I apologise, but I will give you Old Amber which you can adventure with later in order to complete your storyline.

    So that's about it for now, and we'll see you all in the new zone when it opens ^-^

  14. #119
    黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    13,149
    Blog Entries
    63
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

    Default

    I've got no problem accepting him now (well, now-ish, once I've got my PC next week), but I would appreciate being able to finish roleplaying the rest of the battle and the Pinser storyline at a later date, if possible.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

  15. #120
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Anyone who was updated in this Cloud Garden:

    Please feel free to post in the UPN Cloud Garden. A new updator will be taking you so as long as you have a UPN account in FB you can feel free to post. Don't worry about the cap.

    Remember, this is only for people who were adventuring in this zone.

    Thanks.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •