The Cloud Garden Recorded History - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 121

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #16
    黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    13,149
    Blog Entries
    63
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    CLOUD FOREST
    Archaic: “Bug Pokémon hmm?” Treecko drawls, in a most annoying manner. “You’ve certainly entered the right place, buuuuut,” he continues, eyeing you curiously, “the Pokémon you speak of are dangerous. If I take you to them I expect to be well rewarded for putting my life in such grave peril. We will discuss the terms of our agreement once I see what kind of trainer you are.”

    Treecko then turns away from you, still holding your Pokéball. “Come,” it says, heading off into the forest. “It is a long trek to reach the home of the mantis Pokémon but we will cross stagbeetle territory on our way. Just don’t be expecting a warm welcome when we arrive for they do not like intruders.”

    Eyeing the little wood gecko with contempt you sigh, not quite sure you trust him, but you can’t help wondering if there is some truth in what he is saying and if it turns out he does know where to find the Pokémon you are searching for, then humouring him for the time being will be well worth the headache. Following Treecko into the forest you keep a close eye on him while he speaks.

    “The mantis Pokémon are a nasty bunch,” he says, seeming happy to chatter away while you walk behind him. “They rule over one of the darkest part of the forest and kill all those who dare to defy them. If you want to capture one of them you’re going to have to be a strong trainer. If you are not, you will never see daylight again. The stagbeetles are enemies of the mantis for they once lived in mantis country but were driven out when the mantis attacked. Forced to retreat from their land, they have mounted numerous attacks to regain their homeland but the mantis numbers are too high for them to succeed and they have lost many in the war between the two clans.”

    Suddenly Treecko stops dead and turns to you. “Now we will test you,” he says with a glint in his eye before he dives into the bushes beside the trail. Frowning, you think, “Test? What test?” when all of a sudden you hear loud and very angry screeching from above. Looking into the branches you see several Mankey watching you from overhead. The largest of the group then swings off the branch, coming to land directly in front of you with a fierce expression in it’s eyes. It appears this one wants to battle. What will you do?


    Mamoru sighs once more. A pointless battle like this would only tire out his Pokémon for the main event. Oh well, it couldn't be helped now...

    He brings a Pokéball up to his face level, speaking softly to the Pokémon contained within. "Omekekashi, it's time to strut your stuff." With a sweeping movement of the arm, the Pokéball is thrown a short distance ahead, cracking open in a short flash of red light to reveal Mamoru's Heracross, it chitinous shell gleeming dully in the filtered light.

    "I think, my girl, that this Treecko needs an practical demonstration of just how cruel humanity can be...kindly deal with it, would you? I'd be amazed if this Mankey can even stand up to your Leer, but to make certain, you should give it a few Horn Attacks where the sun doesn't shine. A pity for it that the sun is so bright in this damn forest today, or that target area might be a bit more broad."

    Somewhere between taking the Pokéball from his belt and releasing it, Mamoru's tones have gained an air of menace and cruelty to them. He's in his element now, feeling assured of himself and of his Pokémon, and his kind and civil facade is dropping fast. One thing is sure here, as far as he is concerned. Before this battle ends, someone is going to get hurt, and he is determined to make sure not only that it's this otherwise beneath-his-notice Mankey, but that it suffers well for its impertinence.

  2. #17
    green jeans ades's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pacific
    Posts
    72

    Default

    "...and so, the world had been saved yet again. The end."

    John closed the book with a contented sigh. It had taken three hours and more than a few drink breaks, but John had finished the monumental task of reading the entire novel outloud to Onix. Maybe now, that dumb pile of rocks could appreciate the wonders of readi-

    "HEY! You aren't supposed to be sleeping! Get UP! Water, I swear that you will pay for this. Do you have any idea how much my throat hurts from talking?

    Water didn't even stir to John's tirade. Throwing up his hands in indignation and still harbouring thoughts of retribution, John slid down next to his Pokemon. Pokemon journeys were supposed to be fun weren't they? John had recieved Onix two months ago, but he hadn't even started.

    I bet all the other beginners are already champions or winning girls and fame.

    A momentary flash of anger ignited within John. Those show-offs couldn't do anything that John couldn't do better. Better. Yeah, he was better. BETTER! As he repeated those words in his mind, John's resolve strengthened. He was through with being cooped up. John scrambled for his backpack where he kept a map.

    There must be somewhere good around here. Memory Lane...Comet Corner...flat plateaublablabla...mystical Pokemon? Now that sounds interesting.

    John's mind made up, he took out a Pokeball and quietly withdrew Water. The big mass of rocks simply erupted into dazzling light, and John had to close his eyes for a few seconds to get rid of the dizziness.

    Damn that sneaky guy. He even gets me when he's in the Pokeball.

    John picked up his backpack and looked towards where he thought he saw Comet Corner. This was it, he thought. I'm actually doing it. John slowly smiled and walked towards Comet Corner.

  3. #18
    How's THAT for java. Radical_Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    CLOUD FOREST


    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: I was going to make Skarmory female too *must be psychic* :P Also, transferring Pokémon from one ball to another is ok but make sure you don’t do it again. Once you switch them out of a normal Pokéball, the transfer is permanent. Please don’t forget that.

    Stowing your newly captured Skarmory away safely for the time being, you continue your journey, smiling at the end of a long day when you see a familiar smoke trail rising into the air. Remembering the man from the night before you eagerly jog ahead, hoping for another warm campfire and riveting stories from ancient days. As you round the bend you are not disappointed when you see the elderly gentleman sitting upon a boulder only this time there is no cave. He has his campfire set up once again and is cooking over the flames. Upon seeing your approach the man smiles, raising his hand in welcome and signalling for you to come and join him.

    Eagerly doing just that, you take a seat on another boulder, warming your hands over the fire while waiting for him to speak. He is quiet for a short while, handing you a plate of food and a steaming hot cup of tea. You both sit in silence, finishing your meal, until finally the man begins to speak.

    “You must not underestimate the abilities of the ancient tribesmen who sealed away the Life’s Essence of The King of the Skies,” he begins. “They were ancient craftsmen and well renowned for their skills. They made the most cunning of traps and devices and when the day came to make the decision to spare the Essence of the creature, they wanted to ensure no human could ever gain access to it, so fearful were they of the essence somehow being resurrected, restoring life to the beast.”

    You can feel yourself becoming drowsy now. After travelling all day and now finding yourself sitting by a warm campfire with a full belly, your eyelids are becoming heavy, and although you wish to hear many tales of the ancient bird Pokémon, it appears your body is arguing as you begin to drift off to sleep and the sound of the man’s voice seems to be coming from further and further away.

    Soon you feel the sun beating down upon you and you awaken with a start, sweating heavily, your heart beating rapidly, and once again the man is gone while you struggle to remember your dreams. You know they hold some significance, some information you will need for the journey ahead of you but once again, the more you try to recall them, the more evasive they become. Attempting to shake off the grogginess in your mind after having awoken so suddenly, you could swear you hear something to your left and turn your head to find yourself face to face with a Tauros, it’s foul breath almost causing you to gag. It’s then snorts in your face, a low rumble issuing from its throat which sends a chill shooting up your spine. Better not make any sudden movements. Whatever shall you do?

    Waking up the morning after meeting the old man again, Ben's tongue feels like leather, and a light sunburn covers his face.Ignoring that for a moment, Ben searches the memories of his dreams for somthing that he feels will be needed, but wont come to mind.His thoughts are interupted,however, as he hears a small noise to his left.Turning quickly, he comes face to face with a Tauros, rancid breath making him gag. Moving slowly, Ben backs away, while reaching for Bast's friend ball.When he feels he's a safe distance away, he releases her, the cat pokemon's hair rising up in bristles when she realises her trainers predicament.

    "Good girl, Bast," Ben says with a smile, proud of the feline's courage,"Now, try to attract The bull, than maneuver around its side and hit it with a tackle!"
    Last edited by Radical_Edward; 20th August 2005 at 08:49 AM.
    .::EffBee::.
    Regi||P.C.

  4. #19
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Quilava: Taking a few tentative steps toward Nidoran who is cowering back into the bushes, you try to explain that Nidoqueen is only trying to protect it. When it hears you say that Nidoqueen is it’s mother, Nidoran looks absolutely horrified and shakes it’s head forcefully, as though in denial. You hear a soft grunt from behind you, and can see Nidoqueen is upset, but she looks at you gratefully for the help you have given, not even taking notice of Scyther as it makes its escape back into the forest. Nidoqueen attempts to move closer to Nidoran but the little one cries out in fear, shivering and huddled close to the ground.

    Just then you hear a male voice behind you, “It doesn’t recognise Nidoqueen as being it’s mother,” the voice says calmly. Spinning around you see a young man in his early twenties wearing a ranger’s outfit, standing on the trail you had used when you had raced into the clearing.

    Smiling, the man approaches you, his hand held out in greeting. “I’m sorry for interrupting,” he says apologetically. “My name is Mike and work in this section of the forest. I saw everything that happened back there. I followed to see if you need any assistance but it appears you have everything under control.”

    You watch as his eyes travel toward Nidoran. “The poor little thing has never seen a Nidoqueen before. Hasn’t seen a Nidoking either for that matter, so when you used your Moon Stone to evolve Nidorina, her form changed and now it doesn’t recognise her. After everything that happened with Scyther, Nidoran is still in shock, but as soon as it calms down a little, I’m sure it will look into it’s mother’s eyes and recognise her for who she is.”

    Listening to Mike’s explanation, you wonder how it could be that Nidoran has never seen the final evolutionary form of it’s own kind, and look back to the two Pokémon as Nidoqueen desperately attempts to calm the nerves of her offspring....
    Hearing the ranger's description of the events, Stephen lets out a sad sigh before looking back to the Nidoqueen and Nidoran. "So...Mike, was it? Is there anything we can do to help Nidoran along during this process, at all? Or do we have to just wait for natural instinct to take over for them? I'd be glad to help either way." After finishing, Stephen takes one long look at the mother and kid, and turns to the ranger.

  5. #20
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    CLOUD FOREST
    ABL: Dark Espeon watches your every movement closely, studying your every reaction, the tone of your voice, everything. When Dreamer reluctantly returns to your side, affectionately rubbing against your leg, Dark Espeon’s eyes narrow suspiciously as it stares deeply into yours. Something is definitely up with this psychic kitty and your mind is spinning with questions.

    When you ask if it is an Espeon, gently pleading for it to trust you, a sudden look of understanding crosses the feline’s eyes, but in that same moment, as it watches your gentleness, you could swear you see a look of regret, and could it be yearning, possibly even envy, flicker in its eyes, but the look vanishes as quickly as it had appeared.

    Dark Espeon takes a step closer to you, its eyes trained on yours. You find yourself unable to break your gaze with it as an almost hypnotic feeling flows through you. You’re barely even aware of Dreamer, Scamp and Karma’s attempts to draw your attention away from Dark Espeon, and the next minute you feel yourself falling as though in slow motion. Your surroundings seem to spin before blurring into a large whirlwind of darkness as you fall slowly toward the ink black pool and then through it. You feel no panic as you feel yourself falling for you can sense you are safe, at least for now. Upon your descent your hear voices, some familiar, some not. You see faces, some also familiar while others aren’t. You see yourself but you look different, and you can’t believe you are responsible for the images you are seeing. This has to be a dream...

    Sometime later you feel yourself coming round. You recognise your surroundings, this is the Cloud Forest, but it’s dark. Dark as a moonless night, the sounds of birdsong replaced by the terrifying screeches of creatures of the night while far off in the distance you hear the eerie howl of a Mightyena as it’s cry echoes through the woods. Your Pokémon are by your side, relieved to see you are awake, and then you see it. Dark Espeon sitting calmly by the side of the clearing, it’s ruby eyes all that are visible of the sleek black beauty as they stare at you in the darkness. Suddenly you hear a girls’ shrill and angry voice echoing through the night, “Shadow, get back here RIGHT NOW or it’s the dungeons for you!”

    And as you sit there on the forest floor, nervous shivers wracking your spine, Dark Espeon slinks off into the darkness, leaving you lost and alone in a new and seemingly terrifying place....


    Quilava: While you watch Nidoran and Nidoqueen curiously, Mike watches you out of the corner of his eye as though contemplating something before finally speaking, “Well, there is something you may be able to help with....” he replies hesitantly, as though still not sure he should be mentioning it to you, but he continues anyway. “About five years ago now, there was a large rock slide in the section of forest the Nidoran herd reside in. They had settled in a valley located next to a mountain containing special ores, some of those ores being special shards and stones which are responsible for their evolution. Unfortunately the rock slide cut off the entrance to the tunnels leading into the mountainside and the Nidoking and Nidoqueen, being the strongest of the herd, who tried to clear the passage, were killed in subsequent rock slides due to the instability of the mountain. Over the past few years we’ve managed to stabilise a lot of the land and clear a good portion of the tunnel with controlled detonations, but we’ve come to a standstill as there is something behind a wall of rocks preventing us from going any further. We don’t know what it is but we can’t risk blasting that blockage without causing a cave in.”

    Watching you carefully, Mike continues with the story. “Recently we’ve discovered another entrance to the mountain coming in from the other side but unfortunately the opening is far too small for any humans to enter. We don’t own any Pokémon small enough to get inside and find out what the obstruction is and while we could use explosives to make the entrance larger, it will be at least three months before any more will arrive and in the meantime the Scyther have been attacking the Nidoran, picking off their young one by one over the past several months in an attempt to show their superiority here in the forest.”

    Shaking his head sadly, Mike looks to you once more, “I wouldn’t normally ask a stranger for help, but if you have any Pokémon small enough to enter the second tunnel, and if you are willing to help, we would appreciate your aide....”


    Archaic: Thank you very much for incorporating the link to your registration into your reply, it was greatly appreciated ^-^

    Shooting a deathly glare toward the bushes where Treecko has hidden, you soon turn your attention to the Mankey in front of you, a look of disdain clear upon your face, and a hint of malice appearing in your eyes. Your impatience is beginning to show and while you feel battling this Mankey is beneath you, you decide to humour Treekco just for the hell of it. Swiftly releasing Omekekashi, who appears from her Pokéball in a dazzlingly bright flash of light, she stares at Mankey with disapproval, obviously sharing the same sentiments as her trainer - that this Mankey is beneath her.

    While Mankey attempts to show off and intimidate Omekekashi by jumping up and down, screeching loudly while beating it’s chest, Omekekashi simply Leers right back at it, but Mankey doesn’t appear to be paying too much attention as it is so full of itself and it’s supposed “intimidation tactics”, a move it soon realises is useless, not to mention very stupid indeed, as Omekekashi lowers her head and charges the monkey, inflicting a rather nasty gash just above Mankey’s left leg with Horn Attack. Mankey immediately halts its power play attempts, its arrogant shrieking turning into pain filled cries in less than a second.

    Furious that its attempts to intimidate Omekekashi haven’t proven successful, and that it is now paying for it with an injury, Mankey quickly retaliates, swiping out at Omekekashi with Scratch, it’s sharp nails swiping her across the face. Omekekashi isn’t the least put off by the attack though, if anything it has only made her more determined to show this creature exactly what she is capable of. Lunging forward once more she uses her horn to gouge deeper into Mankey’s wound. Mankey is stunned by the sheer ferocity of it’s opponent and decides in a split second that it is time to fight rather than show off. Glaring at Omekekashi with hatred, Mankey attempts a Low Kick, falling backward onto it’s hands, and lashing out with it’s leg to hit Omekekashi in the right leg. Fortunately for Omekekashi, Mankey has kicked with it’s injured leg and while it does impact Omekekashi, it causes her little damage. Mankey then hops to it’s feet, no longer interesting in playing and more interested in mashing Omekekashi to a pulp as it stares hard at her with rage in its eyes.

    Your reaction?



    MYSTERY ISLAND
    Arn: Instantly coming to “attention” when you realise what the girl means by making you hot, you leap onto the bed, eager for the games to begin. Shooing Chowder off the bed so she can’t see what you get up to, she does what any typical Slowpoke would do - she takes a while to respond. When the door finally opens and the girl enters the room, passing lightly over the puddle of drool you had left on the floor, she gives you a cheeky smile when she sees you’re not only very much awake (in more ways than one), but are waiting for her.

    “It’s nice ta see ya ready an’ waitin’ luv,” she says, her eyes roaming hungrily over you before they fix upon Chowder who still hasn’t moved. “Oooooh! Ain’t she a lil’ dearie!” the girl cries, leaping across the bed (and you), to scoop Chowder up in her arms and give the little water Pokémon and affectionate cuddle.

    Frowning, you’re not too impressed with your Pokémon receiving the “attention” you should be, but before you have a chance to respond, you hear the sound of gunshots outside.

    “Blimey!” the girl cries, jumping to her feet. “The silly buggers are at it agin’!” Dropping chowder into your lap she races out of the room leaving you rather flustered and very much confused. What will you do?



    COMET’S CORNER
    ades: Deciding to begin your Cloud Garden journey upon the flat plateau of Comet’s Corner which overlooks most of the Cloud Garden, you stand and stare at the skies wondering if the rumours of shooting stars and meteor showers which are supposed to be common in this area, are true. Setting forth upon your adventure you release Water, your Onix, to provide you with a little company as your venture forth. While walking, you notice how deserted the land appears to be when you eventually come across an enormous crater in the earth which appears to span for miles. Oddly enough, you note there are many dwellings down there, at the bottom of the crater. It appears there is civilisation way out here after all, but who would want to live here, in the middle of nowhere? You see several trails leading to the bottom of the crater, some smooth which are most likely used for vehicles gaining access to the crater while others are more rugged, like makeshift stairs. At the top of one of the “stairways” leading to the crater is a signpost reading “Beta Settlement”. Will you investigate or would you prefer to move on?


    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: Trying not to make any sudden movements, you back away from Tauros slowly, never breaking eye contact as you reach for Bast’s Friend Ball. Hoping you are a safe enough distance away before releasing your elegant kitty, your rise to your feet as Tauros’ attention focuses upon Bast whose fur bristles up upon catching sight of the wild bull.

    She immediately obeys your orders, attempting to Attract Tauros by making herself look as gorgeous as possible, but Tauros simple snorts derisively, not at all interested in her. With it’s Tail Whipping madly about causing dust to stir from the ground behind it, you begin to wonder if it was such a good idea pitting Delcatty against this creature, but it is too late to back out now, as Bast is already preparing to make her next move. With her body crouching close to the ground, she wriggles her behind in typical feline pouncing fashion before leaping forward and then streaking around to Tauros’ side to hit it with Tackle. Unfortunately for Bast, Tackling a Tauros is not unlike butting heads with a brick wall and she falls back to the ground, Tauros barely even feeling the hit.

    Finding itself under attack, Tauros becomes angry, rearing up high into the air while releasing a terrifyingly loud rumble that sounds like it’s somewhere between a roar and a long, drawn out snort before it’s front hooves hit the ground with a thud and it begins pawing at the ground with it’s head lowered and it’s eyes full of rage. Bast backs away quickly, awaiting your next orders, when Tauros begins charging for her, prepared to gouge her insides out with Horn Attack. What will you do?

  6. #21
    黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    13,149
    Blog Entries
    63
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Archaic: Thank you very much for incorporating the link to your registration into your reply, it was greatly appreciated ^-^

    Shooting a deathly glare toward the bushes where Treecko has hidden, you soon turn your attention to the Mankey in front of you, a look of disdain clear upon your face, and a hint of malice appearing in your eyes. Your impatience is beginning to show and while you feel battling this Mankey is beneath you, you decide to humour Treekco just for the hell of it. Swiftly releasing Omekekashi, who appears from her Pokéball in a dazzlingly bright flash of light, she stares at Mankey with disapproval, obviously sharing the same sentiments as her trainer - that this Mankey is beneath her.

    While Mankey attempts to show off and intimidate Omekekashi by jumping up and down, screeching loudly while beating it’s chest, Omekekashi simply Leers right back at it, but Mankey doesn’t appear to be paying too much attention as it is so full of itself and it’s supposed “intimidation tactics”, a move it soon realises is useless, not to mention very stupid indeed, as Omekekashi lowers her head and charges the monkey, inflicting a rather nasty gash just above Mankey’s left leg with Horn Attack. Mankey immediately halts its power play attempts, its arrogant shrieking turning into pain filled cries in less than a second.

    Furious that its attempts to intimidate Omekekashi haven’t proven successful, and that it is now paying for it with an injury, Mankey quickly retaliates, swiping out at Omekekashi with Scratch, it’s sharp nails swiping her across the face. Omekekashi isn’t the least put off by the attack though, if anything it has only made her more determined to show this creature exactly what she is capable of. Lunging forward once more she uses her horn to gouge deeper into Mankey’s wound. Mankey is stunned by the sheer ferocity of it’s opponent and decides in a split second that it is time to fight rather than show off. Glaring at Omekekashi with hatred, Mankey attempts a Low Kick, falling backward onto it’s hands, and lashing out with it’s leg to hit Omekekashi in the right leg. Fortunately for Omekekashi, Mankey has kicked with it’s injured leg and while it does impact Omekekashi, it causes her little damage. Mankey then hops to it’s feet, no longer interesting in playing and more interested in mashing Omekekashi to a pulp as it stares hard at her with rage in its eyes.

    Your reaction?
    A smirk finds its way onto Mamoru's face at watching Omekekashi's performance. She's doing even better than he expected. He'll have to find some way to reward her properly later. For now though...

    "And still it refuses to give up? This Mankey is either very brave, or very stupid. Likely the latter, given what it's just attempted. It shouldn't pose you any further problems. Finish the job Omekekashi my dear. This foolish Mankey can be of no more entertainment to us. It can't even fight back through your hard shell. Gouge into it with your Horn Attack until it learns its lesson and its place, or can never learn anything again."

    The battle which had up until this point held Mamoru's attention utterly now starts to disinterest him, and he turns his head slowly to focus his gaze upon where the Treeko dived into the bushes.
    "I believe we've passed your test. Are you coming out, or do we need to come in after you? I can guarentee that you won't like the latter."

  7. #22
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Quilava: While you watch Nidoran and Nidoqueen curiously, Mike watches you out of the corner of his eye as though contemplating something before finally speaking, “Well, there is something you may be able to help with....” he replies hesitantly, as though still not sure he should be mentioning it to you, but he continues anyway. “About five years ago now, there was a large rock slide in the section of forest the Nidoran herd reside in. They had settled in a valley located next to a mountain containing special ores, some of those ores being special shards and stones which are responsible for their evolution. Unfortunately the rock slide cut off the entrance to the tunnels leading into the mountainside and the Nidoking and Nidoqueen, being the strongest of the herd, who tried to clear the passage, were killed in subsequent rock slides due to the instability of the mountain. Over the past few years we’ve managed to stabilise a lot of the land and clear a good portion of the tunnel with controlled detonations, but we’ve come to a standstill as there is something behind a wall of rocks preventing us from going any further. We don’t know what it is but we can’t risk blasting that blockage without causing a cave in.”

    Watching you carefully, Mike continues with the story. “Recently we’ve discovered another entrance to the mountain coming in from the other side but unfortunately the opening is far too small for any humans to enter. We don’t own any Pokémon small enough to get inside and find out what the obstruction is and while we could use explosives to make the entrance larger, it will be at least three months before any more will arrive and in the meantime the Scyther have been attacking the Nidoran, picking off their young one by one over the past several months in an attempt to show their superiority here in the forest.”

    Shaking his head sadly, Mike looks to you once more, “I wouldn’t normally ask a stranger for help, but if you have any Pokémon small enough to enter the second tunnel, and if you are willing to help, we would appreciate your aide....”
    Stephen stares and listens attentively as Mike tells the story of what has been happening in the forest. As he hears Mike's request, Stephen gulps, before he looks at Mike with a smile. "I would be glad to help." Stephen begins. "Now, as for the Pokemon necessary..." Stephen reaces to his belt, and throws two Pokeballs, containing Taillow and Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur looks around, a bit out of place, as just five minutes ago it had been caught in the Haunted Mansion. However, it embraces the oppurtinity, and looks to Stephen, as Taillow lands on his shoulder. "Well, I'm not sure exactly the size of Pokemon that you will need. Taillow and Bulbasaur are willing. However, if these are not suitable, I have a Trapinch and a Spinarak, which I plan to evolve into an Ariados soon, which I can withdraw from Daycare on Monday, and use them for this task. So, I will give you the choice."

  8. #23
    green jeans ades's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pacific
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    COMET’S CORNER
    ades: Deciding to begin your Cloud Garden journey upon the flat plateau of Comet’s Corner which overlooks most of the Cloud Garden, you stand and stare at the skies wondering if the rumours of shooting stars and meteor showers which are supposed to be common in this area, are true. Setting forth upon your adventure you release Water, your Onix, to provide you with a little company as your venture forth. While walking, you notice how deserted the land appears to be when you eventually come across an enormous crater in the earth which appears to span for miles. Oddly enough, you note there are many dwellings down there, at the bottom of the crater. It appears there is civilisation way out here after all, but who would want to live here, in the middle of nowhere? You see several trails leading to the bottom of the crater, some smooth which are most likely used for vehicles gaining access to the crater while others are more rugged, like makeshift stairs. At the top of one of the “stairways” leading to the crater is a signpost reading “Beta Settlement”. Will you investigate or would you prefer to move on?
    John struggled to keep his voice level as he peered down into the massive, absolutely gigantic crater below him. Feeling his legs shake unsteadily, he dropped down onto his knees and hugged the edge of the crater lip. Nestled within the crater were patches of houses and buildings. From this high up, they were nothing more than dots.

    "Did I mention I was scared of heights?" John said in a trembling voice.

    Water casually swung his tail around so John could hold on, and he did so with unabashed relief, for at that moment, a strong gust of wind nearly toppled him. John took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

    Okay, okay. Now what do I do? I saw a path down there and it would be nice to have a break from all that walking. But on the other hand, I won't be catching any Pokemon. What to do...

    Water decided for him and with a huff of impatience, started to snake his way down into the crater.

    "Hey! WAIT UP!"

    John hastily followed Onix, cursing and shouting all the way down the steep flight of stairs. As he did so, John noticed a signpost with the words 'Beta Settlement' written upon it.

  9. #24
    How's THAT for java. Radical_Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    CLOUD FOREST
    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: Trying not to make any sudden movements, you back away from Tauros slowly, never breaking eye contact as you reach for Bast’s Friend Ball. Hoping you are a safe enough distance away before releasing your elegant kitty, your rise to your feet as Tauros’ attention focuses upon Bast whose fur bristles up upon catching sight of the wild bull.

    She immediately obeys your orders, attempting to Attract Tauros by making herself look as gorgeous as possible, but Tauros simple snorts derisively, not at all interested in her. With it’s Tail Whipping madly about causing dust to stir from the ground behind it, you begin to wonder if it was such a good idea pitting Delcatty against this creature, but it is too late to back out now, as Bast is already preparing to make her next move. With her body crouching close to the ground, she wriggles her behind in typical feline pouncing fashion before leaping forward and then streaking around to Tauros’ side to hit it with Tackle. Unfortunately for Bast, Tackling a Tauros is not unlike butting heads with a brick wall and she falls back to the ground, Tauros barely even feeling the hit.

    Finding itself under attack, Tauros becomes angry, rearing up high into the air while releasing a terrifyingly loud rumble that sounds like it’s somewhere between a roar and a long, drawn out snort before it’s front hooves hit the ground with a thud and it begins pawing at the ground with it’s head lowered and it’s eyes full of rage. Bast backs away quickly, awaiting your next orders, when Tauros begins charging for her, prepared to gouge her insides out with Horn Attack. What will you do?
    Ben watches as Bast's attacks bounce of tauros,who seems not even to feel them.He then watches in horror as the tauros's eyes grow even more furious at Bast's repeated attempts at harming it.Thinking fast, Ben shout's to her,hoping his orders will give Bast the upper hand.

    "Bast! Try to sing to it and lull it to sleep, than, if it falls asleep, We'll try to tag team it!,"with this, he releases Fealty the Electrike, the little electric puppy happily bouncing about and barking, eager for his orders."Alright little one,"Smiles Ben, amused at the pokemon's antics in the face of danger,"After Bast is done with her part, I need you to focus your speed into one burst, tackling the tauros's leg to try and cripple it, than use a thunder wave!"
    .::EffBee::.
    Regi||P.C.

  10. #25
    The RPG Doc WolfinOutlawAsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bizzaro World
    Posts
    63

    Default First post

    ~~Stormy Skye~~
    :::Rainbow Waterfalls:::

    "I am so glad we chose to explore here first Fleece." I smiled as I gazed down at my fluffy Mareep partner. The sun shone upon each droplet from the waterfall, acting as if the water were made of prisms. Rainbows flooded the place, and all in all it seemed like this place was the essence of peace. Sitting on a rock near the water I peered into my pack and looked over the things I had been given and bought when I started my journey. Potions, in case my pokemon fainted. Antidotes, poison was a nasty thing. Revives, just in case though I hoped not to ever have to use them. Escape ropes, again just in case. And pokeballs. I couldnt wait to use these. There were so many pokemon in the world, so many new creatures to study. I couldnt wait to watch the numbers rise on my pokedex. My hand rested on the Lure ball in my pack. Pulling it out I looked at it carefully. This was a special pokeball. Made just for catching water pokemon. This sent a shiver of excitement through me. Water pokemon were my favorite, though I chose Fleece and love her my first passion was water pokemon. I knew Fleece would have to be careful though, electric pokemon were strong against water and if she wasnt careful she could KO the pokemon before Id be able to catch it. But Id worry about that when the oppurtunity presented itself. For now I was content to explore the area and all it had to offer.
    Last edited by WolfinOutlawAsi; 31st August 2005 at 11:40 AM.
    Close your eyes....what do your senses tell you that your eyes cannot?

    In the soft dark you can hear it, the roar of the ocean. In the gentle breeze you can smell it, the salty air of the sea.

    The smell of freedom and excitement, adventure and the unknown.



    ...Now Playing ^v~...

    Fizzy Bubbles

    Fleece/f/LV5.:. Wings/f/LV5

  11. #26
    Waffle status= Roffled Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress



    MYSTERY ISLAND
    Arn: Instantly coming to “attention” when you realise what the girl means by making you hot, you leap onto the bed, eager for the games to begin. Shooing Chowder off the bed so she can’t see what you get up to, she does what any typical Slowpoke would do - she takes a while to respond. When the door finally opens and the girl enters the room, passing lightly over the puddle of drool you had left on the floor, she gives you a cheeky smile when she sees you’re not only very much awake (in more ways than one), but are waiting for her.

    “It’s nice ta see ya ready an’ waitin’ luv,” she says, her eyes roaming hungrily over you before they fix upon Chowder who still hasn’t moved. “Oooooh! Ain’t she a lil’ dearie!” the girl cries, leaping across the bed (and you), to scoop Chowder up in her arms and give the little water Pokémon and affectionate cuddle.

    Frowning, you’re not too impressed with your Pokémon receiving the “attention” you should be, but before you have a chance to respond, you hear the sound of gunshots outside.

    “Blimey!” the girl cries, jumping to her feet. “The silly buggers are at it agin’!” Dropping chowder into your lap she races out of the room leaving you rather flustered and very much confused. What will you do?

    As the girl leaps over the bed, he watches as his little Slowpoke gets Scooped up, Giving off a little "Slooow" As she gets cuddled up, he frowned a bit watching as Chowder gets all the attention, coughing slightly to get someones attention he suddenly hears the racket go off and the girl running off

    "Jesus Bloody Christ what the hell is this? Can't a guy gets some sodding piece and quiet please?"

    Hopping off of the bed he quickly gets dressed and Scoops Chowder up in his arms to take her along for the ride to see whats happeneing, moving towards the door ready to see what the hell is going on that needs gun fire around..."unless it's a Robbery..or something..Oh this is all I need"

  12. #27
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Sorry for the delay, it was my birthday last week and I've had quite a few visitors which has been nice, but it's been busy so these weren't finished as soon as I had hoped they would be. However, pathetic excuses aside, let's get on with the show....


    CLOUD FOREST
    Tyr: Your last update is here

    ABL: Your last update is here

    Quilava: Mike eyes your two Pokémon, listening closely to your every word. He still seems a little hesitant, perhaps because he is unwilling to endanger your Pokémon, but he is obviously quite desperate to have asked for your help in the first place. “Any of those Pokémon should do,” he replies quietly, “but with the Scyther attacking on a more frequent basis, we’ll have to hurry. This little Nidoran, “ he continues, nodding toward the frightened Pokémon, “is one of only five left in the herd. There were once dozens of babies but...." his words trailing off into silence as he stares at Nidoran cowering away from it’s newly evolved mother.

    “We must leave immediately,” he pipes up a few moments later, walking over to Nidoran who runs to him for protection. Having known Mike all of it’s life, Nidoran currently feels safer with him than with it’s mother. Mike lifts Nidoran into his arms, cradling the little Pokémon gently while his gaze turns toward Nidoqueen. “Don’t worry, give Nidoran some time and he’ll be fine. Now let’s head back to the valley so we can sort out this problem once and for all.”

    Nidoqueen nods and follows Mike as he joins you and leads you deeper into the forest. After a half hour walk you emerge into a beautiful valley with a river running through it, but what immediately catches your attention is a work camp set up by the side of the mountain. There are bulldozers and various other forms of heavy machinery littering the area, piles upon piles of rubble and two other forest rangers who wave to Mike as you approach. You see the tunnel entrance they are trying to unblock and the ranger’s obvious surprise at the sight of Nidoqueen makes this situation really hit home for you. You’ve walked into something much bigger than you had initially thought and it’s now making you rather uneasy.

    Mike quickly explains what has happened before leading you into the tunnel. You can see the work they have done has indeed stabilised the mountainside, but when you see the wall of rocks blocking them from going any further you understand that something needs to be done. Half an hour later you find yourself standing on the opposite side of the mountain with Mike who had left Nidoran and Nidoqueen behind with his workmates.

    “This is it,” Mike says nervously, eyeing the small hole which is no larger than a soccer ball. Gazing into it you can see there is a small tunnel leading further into the mountainside but you cannot see very far due to the darkness inside. “You can send in a Pokémon and we’ll attach this video camera to it,” he says, holding up a small helmet like thing with a camera on the top and a strap underneath, obviously to hold the helmet securely in place. “There is a flashlight fused onto the camera so your Pokémon can see what is ahead and a small microphone is set into the inside of the helmet.” Mike then hands you a walkie talkie. “You can communicate with your Pokémon using this. He’ll be able to hear everything you say, so if you think it’s too dangerous you can call him back at any time. Also, as an added safety measure we’ll attach this rope to him,” Mike continues, holding up a thin, but heavy duty length of chord. “If anything unexpected happens and he’s unable to return of his own accord, we can pull him out to safety.”

    Mike then looks at you earnestly. “I know I’m asking a lot of you but the final decision is yours. Please know that you don’t have to do this if you think it’s too dangerous.” Looking back and forth between Mike and the teeny tiny hole in the mountainside, you begin to weigh the options, wondering what to do.....


    Archaic: Mankey begins screeching in frustration, realising that its injured leg has severely hindered its chances of winning this battle, but arrogance aside, this is one feisty little monkey and it isn’t about to allow you to win without a fight. Hopping back up onto its feet it lunges for Omekekashi, attacking with a completely feral flurry of Scratches, completely giving in to its frustration from the humiliation it suffered during the last round of battle. Omekekashi is helpless to defend herself against Mankey’s onslaught, having no choice but to wait out Mankey’s attack and hope it tires out quickly. This happens soon enough, and although Omekekashi has taken a good amount of damage from the attack, she retaliates quickly, driving her horn deep into Mankey’s side the moment she has a chance. Mankey screeches in agony before being thrown to the ground where it clutches it’s bleeding belly tightly. While on the ground it lashes out with it’s good leg, hitting Omekekashi with Low Kick. She stumbles backward slightly but quickly regains her balance, attacking the injured Mankey with yet another Horn Attack but Mankey rolls out of the way at the last second, evading the full brunt of the attack.

    In the meantime, you turn to the bushes where Treecko had vanished, making it perfectly clear to the little wood gecko that you’re far from pleased with it’s childish tricks. Treecko slowly emerges from the bushes, it’s eyes showing the slightest hint of fear, perhaps a little regret for thinking it had underestimated you, but mostly it’s expression is showing respect, something it had not shown before.

    “Well,” Treecko says in a chirpy voice, obviously trying to hide the fact it is slightly intimidated by you now, “You are good, but not out of the woods yet.” It then nods toward Omekekashi and Mankey. Omekekashi has been injured, but nowhere near as badly as the exhausted and bleeding Mankey. It won’t take much to put this one out of it’s misery, if it doesn’t escape first. What will you do?



    MYSTERY ISLAND
    Arn: Less than impressed to find that playtime is over, you quickly get yourself together, scoop Chowder up and head out the door to see what’s going on. Surprisingly enough the Saloon, which had been full only a few moments before, is now empty except for the bartender who is calmly wiping down the bar as though nothing has happened. His expression is bland, showing he is used to this sort of behaviour, so you head down the stairs and out through the Saloon doors, briefly wondering how the mess of your Missy/Glalie battle had been cleared up so quickly.

    Once outside you find there are people everywhere, mostly gathered along either side of the street as though watching a parade. There are Rapidash tied to the railing outside of the Saloon who are drinking from a trough of water, and the people in the street are dressed strangely, kind of like they did in the old cowboy movies. Ignoring the faint tune of Time Warp playing somewhere in the back of your mind, you take a few steps forward to get a better view of what’s going on when you see two men facing off against one another in the middle of the street, their hands hovering over gun holsters on their hips.

    Trying to come to grips with what is going on, the sudden stark realisation of exactly what is happening chills you to the core. You don't know how or why this has happened, but you are no longer exploring a ghost town, you are standing in the middle of a real town, a town of the past, and you are about to witness your very first cowboy showdown.

    You notice the same girl you had encountered in the room moments before, standing on the sidelines with everyone else. You also notice that she’s looking more worried than excited/curious as she had been when she raced down here, and just as you see the two cowboys reach for their guns she runs into the street toward one of them screaming out, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Your reaction?



    COMET’S CORNER
    ades: Rather nervous at the prospect of approaching a strange settlement way out in the middle of nowhere, you stare down into the crater for quite some time, wondering what on earth to do before Water finally makes the decision for you, dashing off down the side of the crater. Left with no choice but to follow, you race off after him, taking the rugged stairs two at a time in a desperate attempt to catch up. You almost tumble a few times and briefly wonder if you’ll make it down there without breaking your neck in the process, but after a minute Water suddenly stops dead in the middle of the trail. Finally catching up with him, panting heavily while trying to catch your breath, you don’t even think to find the reason for his abrupt halt until you hear a faint, “Nineeeee,” close by. Frowing, you look up and see an injured Ninetales laying on the path. It looks pretty badly beaten up and the fang marks on it’s neck cause a chill to run up and down your spine. This Ninetales has not only been outnumbered in battle judging from the condition it’s in, but it’s been poisoned. You’re going to have to seek some medical attention for it quickly if it has any hope of surviving.

    Carefully lifting the beautiful cream-colored fox into your arms you place it gently on Water’s back before climbing up behind it to hold it steady, and without even waiting for your instructions, Water continues his advance down into the depths of the crater, knowing there must be help available somewhere within the Beta Settlement. After a few minutes you reach the bottom of the crater only to find there aren’t many people around but you soon come across a sign with several arrows pointing toward the locations printed on it.

    Pokémon Center -->
    <-- Battle Dome
    Tech Lab -->
    <-- Processing Plant
    Training Center -->


    What will you do?



    RAINBOW WATERFALLS
    WolfinOutlawAsi: Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop for the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many Pokémon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.

    So while there appear to be several options available to you, you eye the river below, deciding to hike down one of the mountain trails leading to the bottom of the valley as this is where you are most likely to find the Water Pokémon you are searching for. You can hear the sounds of movement in the bushes by the side of the trail, possibly wild Pokémon frightened off by the sound of somebody approaching, but you soon find yourself faced with something rather interesting. The Ekans and Sunkern lazing by the side of the path, soaking up the warm rays of the sun, don’t interest you half as much as the Treecko hanging upside down from an overhanging tree branch. It’s staring at you with a big smile on it’s face, and when you stop to take a closer look at it, it sticks out it’s tongue in a playful manner. Looks like you’ve encountered one cheeky little gecko. What will you do?



    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: Worried about Bast’s ability to handle Tauros on her own you release Fealty, unable to suppress a smile due to your amusement over his antics, despite the immediate danger. Quickly returning your attention to the matter at hand you instruct Bast to trying Singing Tauros to sleep and so she begins to emit a soft, soothing tune which drifts lazily through the crisp morning air. Tauros, still full of rage, charges for her, seemingly unaffected by Bast’s song, but Bast doesn’t stop singing, her sweet tune becoming louder with each passing moment.

    Seeing his friend in danger, Fealty leaps into action, charging straight for Tauros’ front leg, colliding hard with the rampaging bull. Tauros stumbles, falling heavily onto it’s front legs, roaring in agony as hits the ground. Unfortunately for Fealty, Tauros comes crashing down on top of him, pinning him beneath its enormous weight. Desperately trying to save himself from being crushed to death, Fealty releases a Thunder Wave, and as Tauros’ body begins to shudder from the electrical current moving through it, Fealty manages to wriggle out from beneath it. Unfortunately, Tauros had inflicted quite a lot of damage upon your electric pup due to the sheer force of the impact as it came crashing down, and Fealty is panting hard, trying to catch his breath. Bast on the other hand is in perfect condition, saved by her teammate, her song still filling the air as Tauros manages to somehow regain it’s feet.

    You stare at the bull in disbelief, amazed it can even stand after taking such heavy damage to it’s front legs, not to mention the electrical assault, but it’s up and it’s angry. As it focuses upon Bast it’s eyelids begin to droop, but the pain it is feeling from its ungraceful fall is helping it fight the effects of Bast’s sleep inducing song. Tauros lurches forward, albeit unsteadily, to Tackle Bast but she reacts quickly, her stealthy feline moves allowing her to evade the attack just in the nick of time. What will you do now?
    New sig coming

  13. #28
    黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    13,149
    Blog Entries
    63
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Archaic: Mankey begins screeching in frustration, realising that its injured leg has severely hindered its chances of winning this battle, but arrogance aside, this is one feisty little monkey and it isn’t about to allow you to win without a fight. Hopping back up onto its feet it lunges for Omekekashi, attacking with a completely feral flurry of Scratches, completely giving in to its frustration from the humiliation it suffered during the last round of battle. Omekekashi is helpless to defend herself against Mankey’s onslaught, having no choice but to wait out Mankey’s attack and hope it tires out quickly. This happens soon enough, and although Omekekashi has taken a good amount of damage from the attack, she retaliates quickly, driving her horn deep into Mankey’s side the moment she has a chance. Mankey screeches in agony before being thrown to the ground where it clutches it’s bleeding belly tightly. While on the ground it lashes out with it’s good leg, hitting Omekekashi with Low Kick. She stumbles backward slightly but quickly regains her balance, attacking the injured Mankey with yet another Horn Attack but Mankey rolls out of the way at the last second, evading the full brunt of the attack.

    In the meantime, you turn to the bushes where Treecko had vanished, making it perfectly clear to the little wood gecko that you’re far from pleased with it’s childish tricks. Treecko slowly emerges from the bushes, it’s eyes showing the slightest hint of fear, perhaps a little regret for thinking it had underestimated you, but mostly it’s expression is showing respect, something it had not shown before.

    “Well,” Treecko says in a chirpy voice, obviously trying to hide the fact it is slightly intimidated by you now, “You are good, but not out of the woods yet.” It then nods toward Omekekashi and Mankey. Omekekashi has been injured, but nowhere near as badly as the exhausted and bleeding Mankey. It won’t take much to put this one out of it’s misery, if it doesn’t escape first. What will you do?
    "I thank you for your concern, but I assure you, it's entirely unnecessary. My girl knows how to take care of herself, and it's not like we didn't come prepared for a few a few slight scratches in any case. She'll be well rested and ready to battle again soon enough. And until then...well, it's not like I only brought Omekekashi with me either..."

    Still smirking, Mamoru half-turns back to the battle, being careful to keep an eye on Treecko, not trusting the little bugger to scamper off if it saw an opportunity. It might be scared of him now, but just being intimidated doesn't mean it's going to obey every single little word he said. Best to not give it any chances to have any "smart" ideas.

    "Dispose of the trash Omekekashi, in whatever fashion you please. I'm sure you've got some ncie ideas of how to get some small satisfaction for yourself out of that foolish ape. But don't take too long. I believe our...guide...has somewhere he wishes to show us. It wouldn't do to keep him waiting, now, would it? That would be...impolite."
    Last edited by Archaic; 3rd September 2005 at 02:40 PM.

  14. #29
    The RPG Doc WolfinOutlawAsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bizzaro World
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress


    RAINBOW WATERFALLS
    WolfinOutlawAsi: Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop for the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many Pokémon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.

    So while there appear to be several options available to you, you eye the river below, deciding to hike down one of the mountain trails leading to the bottom of the valley as this is where you are most likely to find the Water Pokémon you are searching for. You can hear the sounds of movement in the bushes by the side of the trail, possibly wild Pokémon frightened off by the sound of somebody approaching, but you soon find yourself faced with something rather interesting. The Ekans and Sunkern lazing by the side of the path, soaking up the warm rays of the sun, don’t interest you half as much as the Treecko hanging upside down from an overhanging tree branch. It’s staring at you with a big smile on it’s face, and when you stop to take a closer look at it, it sticks out it’s tongue in a playful manner. Looks like you’ve encountered one cheeky little gecko. What will you do?

    OOC: First of all, ^v^
    ~~Stormy Skye~~
    :::Rainbow Waterfalls:::
    Grinning despite myself and stifling a laugh, I couldnt keep my eyes off the silly pokemon in front of me. It had stuck out its tounge at me, completly unafraid, and this both amused me and made me curious. Certainly humans had come down here before, so it couldnt be that hes never seen one. Even more amused at my next thought I figured he must have seen humans before but found them as playthings rather than a big threat. Fleece hid behind me, slightly afraid of the fact that the other pokemon was unafraid. I placed one hand on Fleece, stared at the Treecko for a long moment, then began to sneak closer to it. "Ok Fleece.." I whispered as we got slightly closer. "When I give the word I want you to do Flash. With any luck it will at least fall out of the tree..." I found myself trying not to laugh again. XD
    "Then I want you to Tackle it, but show some restraint. When its weakened enough I want to try to catch it."
    After all, catching a pokemon is the best way to study it ^v~

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hope that was ok ^-^
    Close your eyes....what do your senses tell you that your eyes cannot?

    In the soft dark you can hear it, the roar of the ocean. In the gentle breeze you can smell it, the salty air of the sea.

    The smell of freedom and excitement, adventure and the unknown.



    ...Now Playing ^v~...

    Fizzy Bubbles

    Fleece/f/LV5.:. Wings/f/LV5

  15. #30
    How's THAT for java. Radical_Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Sorry for the delay, it was my birthday last week and I've had quite a few visitors which has been nice, but it's been busy so these weren't finished as soon as I had hoped they would be. However, pathetic excuses aside, let's get on with the show....



    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Radical Edward: Worried about Bast’s ability to handle Tauros on her own you release Fealty, unable to suppress a smile due to your amusement over his antics, despite the immediate danger. Quickly returning your attention to the matter at hand you instruct Bast to trying Singing Tauros to sleep and so she begins to emit a soft, soothing tune which drifts lazily through the crisp morning air. Tauros, still full of rage, charges for her, seemingly unaffected by Bast’s song, but Bast doesn’t stop singing, her sweet tune becoming louder with each passing moment.

    Seeing his friend in danger, Fealty leaps into action, charging straight for Tauros’ front leg, colliding hard with the rampaging bull. Tauros stumbles, falling heavily onto it’s front legs, roaring in agony as hits the ground. Unfortunately for Fealty, Tauros comes crashing down on top of him, pinning him beneath its enormous weight. Desperately trying to save himself from being crushed to death, Fealty releases a Thunder Wave, and as Tauros’ body begins to shudder from the electrical current moving through it, Fealty manages to wriggle out from beneath it. Unfortunately, Tauros had inflicted quite a lot of damage upon your electric pup due to the sheer force of the impact as it came crashing down, and Fealty is panting hard, trying to catch his breath. Bast on the other hand is in perfect condition, saved by her teammate, her song still filling the air as Tauros manages to somehow regain it’s feet.

    You stare at the bull in disbelief, amazed it can even stand after taking such heavy damage to it’s front legs, not to mention the electrical assault, but it’s up and it’s angry. As it focuses upon Bast it’s eyelids begin to droop, but the pain it is feeling from its ungraceful fall is helping it fight the effects of Bast’s sleep inducing song. Tauros lurches forward, albeit unsteadily, to Tackle Bast but she reacts quickly, her stealthy feline moves allowing her to evade the attack just in the nick of time. What will you do now?
    again,Tessie ^_^

    Ben lets out a sigh of relief as Fealty manages to struggle out from under the bull,Badley hurt, but still alive.he then recalls the little pup,and presses the "Send" button on his pokedex,sending Fealty to his new owner, thanking him silently for saving Bast and wishing him a good new life.Running over to bast, he quickly feeds her a small capsule,an X-Attack,knowing that she'll need all the power she can get in the battle against the hugely aggressive bull.

    "Bast, start this round with an assist, than sing a bit more to keep Tauros drowsy,alright?"

    Bast nods her head in agreement, than braces herself for the next round.Ben,however, is still concerned for her safty, and reaches for the pokeball attached to his Bandolier, throwing it on the ground.in a burst of white light, Atlas appearsarching his neck and roaring, glad to be out in the open air.Ben smiles at the majestic sight, than gives him his instructions
    "Alright,Atlas,You shall be Bast's backup.if she gets in over her head, you must see that she lives through it, than return to my side,OK?"

    The large pokemon then nods solemnley, turning his head toward the battle.
    Last edited by Radical_Edward; 3rd September 2005 at 09:51 AM.
    .::EffBee::.
    Regi||P.C.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •