Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 9

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by S_M View Post
    Ichimaru: Sending out the rest of your Pokemon as you give the Ralts your choice, it does a somersault in midair as it shouts out gleefully, "I'll be it!"

Before it has the chance to utter another word, however, things go terribly wrong. Bounding of seemingly nowhere comes a huge Mightyena, almost double the size of a normal one. It lunges forward, sinking its teeth deep into the Ralts before it turns and walks back the way it came, dropping the Ralts at the feet of a large man who seems to have appeared out of nowhere, just like the Mightyena. Most of his body is shrouded in shadows - you can't make out any features or anything. The Ralts can only telepathically send one word to you before the man throws a jet black Pokeball at it, "Help." As the ball strikes the weakened Ralts who had seemingly been taking out by the single attack by Mightyena, the psychic type is transformed into black energy before being sucked in, retreating to the man.

He stands there for a moment, simply staring at you. You can't help but feel as though he is looking through you, into you, reading your thoughts. A small smile comes to the man's face as you stand there, and he says to you in a harsh voice, "Yes, let's see how powerful you are against the powers of darkness." He throws the ball onto the ground, and what comes out is nothing like what went in to the ball seconds before.

The Ralt's eyes are a bright crimson, the blue energy that had surrounded it now red as well. The white parts of its body have been changed to a smoky gray, the lime green turned to a deep green color, darkening in shade. The man then turns to you, "Well, which of those do you intend to use?" as he gestures to your Pokemon.

OOC: Haven't RPed in a while... Wait... I'm allowed to continue this, right?

Leon smile was instantly turned upside down when the playful Ralts had suddenly become a sullen abyss. His mind couldn't comprehend how such a drastic altercation was possible in a matter of seconds! Almost minutes ago, this Ralts had been playing tricks on him, wanting to enjoy the time being around the ruins, but now, its eyes, red, were blank. No thought was processed through this new Ralts.

Upon constant thought, Leon strayed away from the idea of the Ralts' sudden change, but on the man who stood infront of him. This was the man who had erased the joy from the Ralts' face. His killing intent grew upon each word he spatted. This man was no ordinary pokemon trainer.

Leon's Golduck was the first to step forward. Leon was extremely surprised. Her beak frowned, maliciously glaring at the man and his Mightyena. Rinali had a strong sense of love and compassion, always able to see past the many faults of certain beings. This is what amazed Leon the most. Rinali despised battling and avoided it at all costs. She would much rather settle in agreement and have a peaceful atmosphere. Her gaze, was not of mercy, but of disgust. Her blank stare pierced the shrouded man, whose features were heavily concealed. Rinali squawked at the Ralts, as if attempting to attain its attention. It seemed to be a waste of time...

"Rinali, I know how much it pains you to have to witness this, and how you will regret this if you don't do it. I'm 100 percent behind you. Don't worry about me or the others. This will be a battle of assistance, not mindless bloodshed. Let yourself go."

The Golduck's fiery aura exploded, reaching the zenith of the skies. These words released whatever was holding the Golduck back. Rinally was set loose.

Rinali waved her arms around, focusing her energies into the atmosphere, and soon water began to condense. She had began a Whirlpool attack! It seemed the attack was an attempt to keep the Ralts immobile. Soon after, a blinding wall appeared, an obvious Light Screen. It seemed Rinali was playing on the defensive side, trying to figure out a way to get out of this. She just needed a bit more time...

Leon stood behind his Golduck, observing each change in scene. He was extremely worried about Rinali, for her battle experience may not be sufficient enough to tackle such an opponent. However, he had no power to alter the circumstances, and doubting wouldn't help. All he could do was believe in his partner...

Crater Island
    Like the other islands of the archipelago, Crater Island is an inactive volcano. After what seems to be an excessively violent eruption, the empty crater filled with water, forming a lake. Many water types of many types live in the fresh water lake, and there are legends that some things lie in the depths of the lake...Possibly underwater caverns?
    Pearl Lake - Extremely, extremely deep, this freshwater lake holds all kinds of water Pokemon. There's absolutely no telling what you'll find under the calm surface of the water. Legends of deep sea treasure exist, could they be true? One thing is for sure, large colonies of Clamperl make this their home, providing the number one source of pearls in the world.
    On a not so important day, a small ferry was slowly docking in Cascadia's Crater Island. As it softly made its way to dock, its many passengers departed in a squalid hurry. One such individual, a lanky blond man, Jon Cloudsdale, of some degree of infamy or another, was acting as his usual self, completely conspicuous and blatant. The weather was bright and cloudless, which wasn't exactly to Jon's liking, but bothering to mess with such things had become passe for him. The man wore a showy attire, a sand brown and gold shirt, fitting his sinewy figure well, with the exception of his arms, draped far more than neccesary. His black jeans were worn and tattered, not by age, but by "neccesity".

Of course, the clothes would matter to no one but Jon himself. On this particular day, Jon was busying himself with a device, a cell phone, as it were, bright gold with a black "J" on its face. Jon fiddled with it as he departed the ferry, not paying much attention to those around him despite the bad habits he still carried to do so.

As he walked through the pier, a sense of excitement began to slowly well up below the surface of Jon's personality, masked by his seeming reserved additude as he walked on. Today, Jon was to visit the somewhat famous Pearl Lake on this very island, a place a "friend of a friend" had recently informed him of. Something about this second-hand report had piqued his intrest, so he went. There was nothing more.

The man trudged on, a sharp grin slowly working its way onto his face.
    ~Jon's Fizzy Bubbles!~
    More than you can shake a stick at!

Default Update time! Number 1: Y HELO THAR

Hey peoples, its Jeri, and IM IN YOUR CASCADIA, DOIN' YOUR UPDATES.

Currently, there are two people in my group, one of which knows this very well. They are:

Silver Wind
    Jon Jen

So, I don't have much else to say other than reply in your color and everything'll be good. If you need to know your color, just quote the first post, steal it from there, and reply with that.

Ruin Island

Oniero Ruins; Silver Wind –
    Eager to start your adventures in Cascadia, you and your drowsy sloth decide to head off to the Oniero Ruins, one of the more mysterious ruins on this generally enigmatic island. After about twenty minutes of walking down the dusty ancient path to your destination, you arrive at the ring of strange rocks. The moment you step within a few feet of them, you feel a wave of relaxation rush over your body. Even the already slow breathing of Delilah seems to slow to a breath-a-minute pace as you step increasingly closer to the stones. In the sunlight, the rocks seem to shimmer, as if wet. As you approach them, everything seems to slow greatly, and your mind drifts off into a dreamlike condition, floating along like a boat upon calm seas. The moment you step inside the circle of stones, you feel light, and every part of your body numbs. All you can see now is the circular stone slab in the center of the glimmering white rocks, which seems untouched by the ages. Vines wrap around it in a spiral pattern, which is perfectly uniform as if it had been created by man.

Slowly, you walk up to it. All of the sudden, you have the urge to touch it. Deep in the back of your mind, your conscious shouts “No! Don’t!” but the cry is lost in the dream, and becomes but an echo of a thought. You, very gradually, reach out towards the rock, fingers spread, hoping to just to place at least one finger upon it. But, before you can put finger to stone, a voice calls out from behind. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you!” Immediately, you snap out of your trance. You double take to see that a woman stands just outside of the ring of rocks. To you, she looks to be in her mid thirties, with a somewhat muscular, yet still retaining a delicate frame and air. Her mousy brown hair is tied back in a long pigtail which reaches her shoulders. A few loose strands drape sit around her deep green eyes, small rounded nose, and average-sized lips. She looks like she fit the picture perfectly, with her many pocketed forest green and tan vest, her sandy brown cargo pants, and her deep tan boots. Quickly, she picked up a pebble and tossed it at the stone. The moment it came within an inch of it, the pebble was suddenly reflected. When it settled again in the grass, it smoked, having been charred by the energy surrounding the black slab in the center.

You turn towards the woman, grateful and relieved. You thank her, and ask her name. “My name’s Amber. I’ve been studying these rocks for a little over a year now.” She responded. “Here, come on out of the ring. It’ll be a little easier to think.” Taking her advice, you leave the formation of rocks, and the moment you step outside of it, your mind clears instantly. “Better, isn’t it?” You nod, now able to think much more clearly. “The natives of this island say that these rocks contain a potent energy which flows from existence itself. I was just here to do my daily observation when I saw you getting too close to the center stone. I must admit, the feeling is quite relaxing, but I guess I’ve gotten used to it after a year or so. So, what, might I ask, were you doing out here?”

You explain to here that you were just out adventuring and thought that these ruins sounded like they would be interesting. “Well, that’s how I stumbled upon these beauties,” she says nostalgically, placing her hand on the white stone to her right. “I love ruins. I’ve been studying the remains of former civilizations for about 5 years now, and it absolutely fascinates me.” She paused for a moment, starring at the shining stones before her. “So, I assume you want to learn more about these ruins? Well, would you like to come back to my cabin? I have a mammoth amount of notes on these as well as a few notes on the legends behind them.”

What will you do?

Crater Island

Pearl Lake; Jon Jen – After escaping from the hustle and bustle of the island’s pier, you head towards the crater lake which is the namesake of this island. A few minutes walk brings you to the relaxing shore of this large body of water, which shimmers in the bright sunlight. Right below the surface, Remoraid and Goldeen swim among the colonies of Clamperl which rest upon the lake’s bottom, most closed, with the occasional few revealing its mother-of-pearl head to the world. Huntail and Gorbyss dance in circles around the lake, gracefully gliding through the water like birds through the air. Everything here is so relaxing. You fall upon the sandy lakeshore, listening to the cries of the aquatic Pokémon around you.

However, suddenly, you detect something around you. It seems that the inhabitants of the lake too can sense this strange change in atmosphere. The Remoraid and Goldeen unexpectedly stop swimming, and flee for their aquatic shelters. The Huntail and Gorbyss break ranks and start to become aggressive towards each other, taunting and snipping at one another. The Clamperl become extremely confused, letting out cries, and opening and closing their shells rapidly. Looking desperately for the cause of the commotion, you espy a slight disturbance in the middle of the lake. In the center, the water pulses, lightly at first, but swiftly intensifies into a rapid throb in the heart of the lake. Unexpectedly, the water of the lake becomes pitch black, and a strange shadow rises out of the pulsation. It seems to turn towards you, but all you can hear, see or otherwise before you go out cold is a shrill cry.

Suddenly, you find yourself standing in a completely dark place. You don’t know where you are, who is there, or what is happening, but you do know one thing for sure, you can’t see a thing. To test your vision, you place a hand in front of your face, but not even that can be seen in the pitch blackness. Then, you hear the same cry as you did before you were knocked out, but this time it seems to be threefold. Slowly, you walk towards the source of the shouts for help, and as you get closer to them, they start to become audible, and eventually become distinguishable words.

“Please! Please save us!” they cry, “Please free us from the shadows! We have kidnapped by the evil darkness, and they will not let us go! You must find our gemstones by the three lakes of Cascadia and ward of the shade to rescue us! Please help! Please help!”

You awaken. Rubbing your eyes to regain your vision, you stand, slowly, and find yourself upon the same lakefront you were what seemed moments ago. Stars now hang lightly in the sky, some covered by the wisp of a cloud, and the moon shines a bright silver light upon the now normal water of the lake. Not a soul moves; even the Huntail have gone in for the night. You seem to recall the cries for help from your dream, but you’re not exactly sure what to do. Looking for some help from your surroundings, you survey the area, and something catches your eye. A tiny stone seems to be inset into a larger rock on the other side of the lake. You probably could walk around the lake without much problem. What will you do?

I'll be posting my intro soon, for anyone who wants to update me. Go ahead and claim me if you want to.
    Last edited by Jerichi; 6th May 2007 at 01:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri the Third View Post
    Ruin Island

Oniero Ruins; Silver Wind –
    Eager to start your adventures in Cascadia, you and your drowsy sloth decide to head off to the Oniero Ruins, one of the more mysterious ruins on this generally enigmatic island. After about twenty minutes of walking down the dusty ancient path to your destination, you arrive at the ring of strange rocks. The moment you step within a few feet of them, you feel a wave of relaxation rush over your body. Even the already slow breathing of Delilah seems to slow to a breath-a-minute pace as you step increasingly closer to the stones. In the sunlight, the rocks seem to shimmer, as if wet. As you approach them, everything seems to slow greatly, and your mind drifts off into a dreamlike condition, floating along like a boat upon calm seas. The moment you step inside the circle of stones, you feel light, and every part of your body numbs. All you can see now is the circular stone slab in the center of the glimmering white rocks, which seems untouched by the ages. Vines wrap around it in a spiral pattern, which is perfectly uniform as if it had been created by man.

Slowly, you walk up to it. All of the sudden, you have the urge to touch it. Deep in the back of your mind, your conscious shouts “No! Don’t!” but the cry is lost in the dream, and becomes but an echo of a thought. You, very gradually, reach out towards the rock, fingers spread, hoping to just to place at least one finger upon it. But, before you can put finger to stone, a voice calls out from behind. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you!” Immediately, you snap out of your trance. You double take to see that a woman stands just outside of the ring of rocks. To you, she looks to be in her mid thirties, with a somewhat muscular, yet still retaining a delicate frame and air. Her mousy brown hair is tied back in a long pigtail which reaches her shoulders. A few loose strands drape sit around her deep green eyes, small rounded nose, and average-sized lips. She looks like she fit the picture perfectly, with her many pocketed forest green and tan vest, her sandy brown cargo pants, and her deep tan boots. Quickly, she picked up a pebble and tossed it at the stone. The moment it came within an inch of it, the pebble was suddenly reflected. When it settled again in the grass, it smoked, having been charred by the energy surrounding the black slab in the center.

You turn towards the woman, grateful and relieved. You thank her, and ask her name. “My name’s Amber. I’ve been studying these rocks for a little over a year now.” She responded. “Here, come on out of the ring. It’ll be a little easier to think.” Taking her advice, you leave the formation of rocks, and the moment you step outside of it, your mind clears instantly. “Better, isn’t it?” You nod, now able to think much more clearly. “The natives of this island say that these rocks contain a potent energy which flows from existence itself. I was just here to do my daily observation when I saw you getting too close to the center stone. I must admit, the feeling is quite relaxing, but I guess I’ve gotten used to it after a year or so. So, what, might I ask, were you doing out here?”

You explain to here that you were just out adventuring and thought that these ruins sounded like they would be interesting. “Well, that’s how I stumbled upon these beauties,” she says nostalgically, placing her hand on the white stone to her right. “I love ruins. I’ve been studying the remains of former civilizations for about 5 years now, and it absolutely fascinates me.” She paused for a moment, starring at the shining stones before her. “So, I assume you want to learn more about these ruins? Well, would you like to come back to my cabin? I have a mammoth amount of notes on these as well as a few notes on the legends behind them.”
    As Rumor Had It, if one were to enter the ring, they find themselves in a dreamlike state. Matt never felt anything like this while being awake. Delilah, being a rather good sleeper, also felt the mystical powers of the acients. Feeling drawn to the center stone, Matt couldn't help but attempt to touch it. Half of him told him it wasn't such a bright idea, but his other half told him to go for it. Slowly, as if he were on magic mushrooms, he edged his way toward it. Suddenly, as if an acient goddess were warning him, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you!” Snapping out of this dream like trance, he turned to see a rather oddly dressed woman. Picking up a small peble from the ground, she tossed it toward the rock he was about to touch. FOOSH, an invisble force protected it. 'That could have been my hand' he thought thankfully. After exchanging hello's and their life stories, Matt stepped out of the Circle, to clear his head a tad.
    "It seems we have alot in common Amber. Well.. Except for the whole being in love with Ruins, but I do like to get my hands on some interesting things in this world. And what better way to do that then to investigate it first hand." They both ramble on for abit, while Delilah lazily rubs her eyes with one paw, while still holding onto Matt. Petting her lightly, he introduces her to Amber. "This is Delilah, my little adventurer." She turns her head, and bows slightly. “So, I assume you want to learn more about these ruins? Well, would you like to come back to my cabin? I have a mammoth amount of notes on these as well as a few notes on the legends behind them.” Thinking for a second 'This lady could be coming on to me, or I might just be alittle crazy. But heck, why not? Better to do it with someone else rather than alone' "That'd be great." he replied.

Yey Harpo. D:
    FB:

Crater Island

Pearl Lake; Jon Jen – After escaping from the hustle and bustle of the island’s pier, you head towards the crater lake which is the namesake of this island. A few minutes walk brings you to the relaxing shore of this large body of water, which shimmers in the bright sunlight. Right below the surface, Remoraid and Goldeen swim among the colonies of Clamperl which rest upon the lake’s bottom, most closed, with the occasional few revealing its mother-of-pearl head to the world. Huntail and Gorbyss dance in circles around the lake, gracefully gliding through the water like birds through the air. Everything here is so relaxing. You fall upon the sandy lakeshore, listening to the cries of the aquatic Pokémon around you.

However, suddenly, you detect something around you. It seems that the inhabitants of the lake too can sense this strange change in atmosphere. The Remoraid and Goldeen unexpectedly stop swimming, and flee for their aquatic shelters. The Huntail and Gorbyss break ranks and start to become aggressive towards each other, taunting and snipping at one another. The Clamperl become extremely confused, letting out cries, and opening and closing their shells rapidly. Looking desperately for the cause of the commotion, you espy a slight disturbance in the middle of the lake. In the center, the water pulses, lightly at first, but swiftly intensifies into a rapid throb in the heart of the lake. Unexpectedly, the water of the lake becomes pitch black, and a strange shadow rises out of the pulsation. It seems to turn towards you, but all you can hear, see or otherwise before you go out cold is a shrill cry.

Suddenly, you find yourself standing in a completely dark place. You don’t know where you are, who is there, or what is happening, but you do know one thing for sure, you can’t see a thing. To test your vision, you place a hand in front of your face, but not even that can be seen in the pitch blackness. Then, you hear the same cry as you did before you were knocked out, but this time it seems to be threefold. Slowly, you walk towards the source of the shouts for help, and as you get closer to them, they start to become audible, and eventually become distinguishable words.

“Please! Please save us!” they cry, “Please free us from the shadows! We have kidnapped by the evil darkness, and they will not let us go! You must find our gemstones by the three lakes of Cascadia and ward of the shade to rescue us! Please help! Please help!”

You awaken. Rubbing your eyes to regain your vision, you stand, slowly, and find yourself upon the same lakefront you were what seemed moments ago. Stars now hang lightly in the sky, some covered by the wisp of a cloud, and the moon shines a bright silver light upon the now normal water of the lake. Not a soul moves; even the Huntail have gone in for the night. You seem to recall the cries for help from your dream, but you’re not exactly sure what to do. Looking for some help from your surroundings, you survey the area, and something catches your eye. A tiny stone seems to be inset into a larger rock on the other side of the lake. You probably could walk around the lake without much problem. What will you do?

I'll be posting my intro soon, for anyone who wants to update me. Go ahead and claim me if you want to.
    After coming to from the strange hallucination he had just been visit by, Jon stood up from the sandy shores of the beach, dusting off the grains of sand that had somehow embedded themselves upon him in a frenetic sort of way. "Well..." Jon let out, sighing dryly, as he gathered himself together. "That was definitely a new one..." he spoke, drifting off in thought.

"Something is definitely fishy about here..." Jon thought, scanning the lakeshore slowly, precisely. "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to come true..." Jon spoke coolly, recalling a similar situation in the past. Images of a cold room, the pale air visible and blue, the sound of a heavy rain, accompanied by the smell or rainwater and fragrant flowers. The visions jumped about, rapidly switching, but always remaining in the same, barely discernable location. The last of these was the sight of a plain white envelope sealed with red wax. Suddenly they stopped, Jon pulling back from the recollections.

"Well, let's stay on task..." Jon thought to himself, remembering this memory he had just been given. "I remember hearing voices, three, I think..." Jon began, going over the events again in his mind. "... But I couldn't see very much at all... However, I could kind of feel a presence from the voices... Something very familiar." Jon recounted. "Also, I was instructed to find three gemstones..." Jon recalled. "Well, I'm not exactly enthused by the notion of going out of my way to find something... but at least its something of value. I could always keep the trinkets for myself..."

"Well, I suppose I had better follow its guidance." Jon spoke. "I have this feeling that whatever is going to happen is going to happen no matter what I do." Jon decided, finishing his analysis. As he does so, a slight sparkle catches his eye, a glimmer of a small jewel inlaid in a larger rock across the surface of the lake.

"Huh." Jon whispered out. "A gemstone."

"Well, I'd better get this over with..." Jon resigned himself, as he began to walk across the moonlit shore towards the glittering stone.
    ~Jon's Fizzy Bubbles!~

Here we are again, update numbah two! Mostly for Jon. >>;

Ruin Island

Oniero Ruins; Silver Wind – Finding nothing else better to do, you decide to go with Amber to her cabin amongst the ruins. As you walk up to it, you find it to be pretty run-of the mill. A simple wood-frame house with a cobblestone chimney, piping smoke from its humble flue, and space for maybe two people maximum sits amongst ancient stones and ruins. “Come on, in, make yourself at home.” She beckons you inside, opening the green wood door in desperate need of a new coat of paint. Both of you step into a fairly small room, about the size of a bedroom, which either looks like a tornado ripped through it, a bomb exploded in it, or an exploding tornado tore through it. Regardless of which simile you choose to describe it with, it’s extremely messy. Papers are sprawled across tables, littered across the floor, tacked on walls, stuffed in drawers, even on the fan which squeaked overhead as it rotated on slightly loose screws.

“Sorry for the mess, but they say that a mess shows you’re smart.” Amber chuckled at her own comment, but you give her an odd look, and she stops laughing. “Now… where did I put those…” she mumbles, as she starts to dig through a pile of notes and folders on her desk on the opposite wall. “Ah, here it is.” She pulls out a file of papers, all shockingly neatly arranged and bound quite professionally. “Here you are. I think you’ll find this to be interesting.” You take the file, and open the tan cover, seeing a nicely typed collection of legends. Seeing that the report was quite thick, you take a glance at it, flip to the table of contents, and go straight for the juicy part of the paper.

You begin to read.

“It is said that from the ring of rocks which has been dubbed the ‘Oniero Ruins’ by those studying them that the large black stone in the center emits a very potent power, the origin of which is unknown. Because of this power, when one enters the ring of stones, they suddenly fall into a state which starts to cause their brain to go into a sleep-like state, as if the person were sleepwalking. Additionally, the rock in the center also has a force field of sorts surrounding it, and radiates a high-heat energy, which could easily melt lead if it was left upon it. Surprisingly, however, a species of ivy which is not found anywhere else in the world still manages to grow upon the rock in a distinct spiral shape which has never been seen elsewhere.

Additionally, many other strange phenomenons have been reported to happen from time to time. One local report claims that a large flame was spotted upon the center stone, which remained for twenty minutes, until it suddenly extinguished, leaving no sign of any sort of combustion or burning. One couple reported two separate incidents, one of the ring of rocks being flooded with water which wouldn’t leave the boundary of the rocks themselves, and one of the vines in the middle growing to take over the whole ring of rocks, but not going even a centimeter outside of it. Various other reports have been filed, such as finding strange feathers around the ruin, the ruin icing over on a particularly hot day, and the ground suddenly splitting around the rocks, and then mending itself again.

There are various legends surrounding the rocks and how they got their. Some say that these rocks were constructed by the ancients as monument to nature. Some say that these rocks suddenly appeared one day out of no where. Many say that they were created by a Pokémon at the beginning of time, but no names of this Pokémon were ever mentioned. One thing that seems to be ubiquitous among all the stories though is that the stones are somehow related with creation, or even in some cases, the creator itself.”

Suddenly, as you finish the sentence, the whole house begins to shake. The teapot which Amber was busy filling slips from her hands and makes a loud clang as it hits the sink. “What was that?” she asks, looking out the window. The shaking increases and papers start to fall from their perches, wrecking the already messy room. Curiosity getting the best of her, she runs outside, trying to avoid as many of her fallen notes as possible. You track her out the door, then stand and follow her out, also curious to this sudden tremor. The moment you step outside, though, she’s already run off to the ruins to inspect the situation.

Will you go with her to investigate the ruins?

Crater Island

Pearl Lake; Jon Jen – Not really sure what to do, you walk across the now sliver shore to the other side, taking your time and enjoying the calm atmosphere. A few lingering Volbeat and Illumise dance in intricate patterns around the vegetation right off the beach and a couple Murkrow shift around in the bushes, pecking at the ground. It’s surprisingly calm after the commotion you witnessed earlier today, but it seems very empty, even for late at night. It can’t be too late however; the moon was still near the horizon. After a leisurely five minute stroll, you arrive at the black rock, now reflecting the moonlight like a mirror, glimmering brilliantly like the blood red gemstone inset into its face. You examine the shining stone and the gem set in it, at a bit of a loss of how to get it out. Desperate for some sort of tool, you survey the area, finding a fairly sharp tipped stick in which you hope that you can wrench the little gemstone out of its place. Giving a little gap between the rock and ruby a stab, you insert the stick, and, shockingly, with only one push, the stone pops out, and settles on the soft ground beside the black stone.

You pick it up, and examine the tiny gem in the moonlight. However, there isn’t much time to do this. Suddenly, you hear a noise behind you. Turning, you see the lake start to pulsate again. All of the Pokémon which were formerly drifting about have gone, and beside the boiling sound of the lake, it is completely silent. Like last time, the lake blackens, but this time, instead of one large shadow rising out, its two smaller ones, which begin to take shape. The first, about three feet tall, starts to develop wings, a large, puffed-out chest, a puffy tail, a hat-like headpiece, and two small almost unproportional talons. The second takes an almost weasel-like figure, with two large long claws, two clawed feet, and a row of feather-like appendages which resemble a crown upon its head. Slowly, they approach the shore, and when they step upon it, the shadows rip away to reveal two Pokémon you’ve never seen before; one, a large crow, and the other resembling a mutant Sneasel. They seem to be quite hostile, and running doesn’t seem to be an option. What will you do?

Enjoy.

Problems? Questions? Comments? Other stuff? IM/PM me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri
    Ruin Island

Oniero Ruins; Silver Wind – Finding nothing else better to do, you decide to go with Amber to her cabin amongst the ruins. As you walk up to it, you find it to be pretty run-of the mill. A simple wood-frame house with a cobblestone chimney, piping smoke from its humble flue, and space for maybe two people maximum sits amongst ancient stones and ruins. “Come on, in, make yourself at home.” She beckons you inside, opening the green wood door in desperate need of a new coat of paint. Both of you step into a fairly small room, about the size of a bedroom, which either looks like a tornado ripped through it, a bomb exploded in it, or an exploding tornado tore through it. Regardless of which simile you choose to describe it with, it’s extremely messy. Papers are sprawled across tables, littered across the floor, tacked on walls, stuffed in drawers, even on the fan which squeaked overhead as it rotated on slightly loose screws.

“Sorry for the mess, but they say that a mess shows you’re smart.” Amber chuckled at her own comment, but you give her an odd look, and she stops laughing. “Now… where did I put those…” she mumbles, as she starts to dig through a pile of notes and folders on her desk on the opposite wall. “Ah, here it is.” She pulls out a file of papers, all shockingly neatly arranged and bound quite professionally. “Here you are. I think you’ll find this to be interesting.” You take the file, and open the tan cover, seeing a nicely typed collection of legends. Seeing that the report was quite thick, you take a glance at it, flip to the table of contents, and go straight for the juicy part of the paper.

You begin to read.

“It is said that from the ring of rocks which has been dubbed the ‘Oniero Ruins’ by those studying them that the large black stone in the center emits a very potent power, the origin of which is unknown. Because of this power, when one enters the ring of stones, they suddenly fall into a state which starts to cause their brain to go into a sleep-like state, as if the person were sleepwalking. Additionally, the rock in the center also has a force field of sorts surrounding it, and radiates a high-heat energy, which could easily melt lead if it was left upon it. Surprisingly, however, a species of ivy which is not found anywhere else in the world still manages to grow upon the rock in a distinct spiral shape which has never been seen elsewhere.

Additionally, many other strange phenomenons have been reported to happen from time to time. One local report claims that a large flame was spotted upon the center stone, which remained for twenty minutes, until it suddenly extinguished, leaving no sign of any sort of combustion or burning. One couple reported two separate incidents, one of the ring of rocks being flooded with water which wouldn’t leave the boundary of the rocks themselves, and one of the vines in the middle growing to take over the whole ring of rocks, but not going even a centimeter outside of it. Various other reports have been filed, such as finding strange feathers around the ruin, the ruin icing over on a particularly hot day, and the ground suddenly splitting around the rocks, and then mending itself again.

There are various legends surrounding the rocks and how they got their. Some say that these rocks were constructed by the ancients as monument to nature. Some say that these rocks suddenly appeared one day out of no where. Many say that they were created by a Pokémon at the beginning of time, but no names of this Pokémon were ever mentioned. One thing that seems to be ubiquitous among all the stories though is that the stones are somehow related with creation, or even in some cases, the creator itself.”

Suddenly, as you finish the sentence, the whole house begins to shake. The teapot which Amber was busy filling slips from her hands and makes a loud clang as it hits the sink. “What was that?” she asks, looking out the window. The shaking increases and papers start to fall from their perches, wrecking the already messy room. Curiosity getting the best of her, she runs outside, trying to avoid as many of her fallen notes as possible. You track her out the door, then stand and follow her out, also curious to this sudden tremor. The moment you step outside, though, she’s already run off to the ruins to inspect the situation.

Will you go with her to investigate the ruins?
    After arriving at Ambers place, she quickly rummages threw her junk to find the papers which contained the information about the Ruins. At first, Matt thought this would be quite complicated with the big old mess that was left from her studies, but much to his surprise she quickly found the documents.

"This should be the one" she said, handing him the papers. Flipping open the cover, Matt quickly skims the table of contents, picking the chapter with most intrest to him. Most information he's already heard from random tourist from the ferry, and the information about the wonders of Cascadia. But some was very interesting. Mostly the elements and the force field that protects it. 'Something has to bypass this field. Seeing as it's Heat based, maybe Fire or even Water might be able to break it.'

Grumble Grumble The whole house begins to shake while Matt was just finishing the chapter. As Amber was filling her tea kettle, preparing some tea for the pair, she jumps the pot and head for the door. "What was that?" but before he could reply, she bolted out the door toward the Ruins. Also running to the door, Matt attempted to call out to Amber, "What the heck are you doing leaving me here?!" He said, with Delilah still attached to him. Taking her pokeball, he quickly withdrew her. "Sorry Del, but I'm going to need to get there quickly as posible, but I will call on you when I need you" With a flash, she returned, and bolted after Amber.
    FB:

Brine Island
    Salin City - The only real city in the entire island chain, Salin City is huge. Taking up the entirety of Brine Island, Salin City has everything-from shopping places, to schools, hospitals, a Pokemon Center, an airport, and a seaport, among other things. There is a small park in the middle, with a fishing pond and a few trees scattered about. Stands line the streets wishing to sell you things, and it'd be pretty hard to not find something to do. But if you would happen to find yourself in such a dilemma, there is a Pokemon Gym in the city which holds eight leaders, one each to symbolize the Cascadian Archipelago. However, only one may be challenged per visit to the gym.
    Preface: Greetings. Though my updator is already aware, I believe that this announcement is still somewhat necessary. I have recently redesigned the character with which I will RP, to a completely different one, actually. For this reason, I thought it would be aesthetically as well as fundamentally best to restart my adventure. So, I shall do so. Thank you.

“So, Salin City, eh? Not quite the highest of society, but it‘ll do, I suppose.” spoke a young boy, of about twelve years. His hair was jet black, short and well kept. He wore fine clothes, a thin white coat, the same color as his clear, pale white eyes, with golden round buttons, and thin pair of grey couture jeans. His manner of dress spoke miles about the wealth the boy possessed, or if it didn’t, it wasn’t doing its job well, and would soon be replaced with something more expensive. Truthfully, the young boy was indeed quite a rich individual, with a taste to match; his name was Jun Rococo, the heir to a significant fortune and a child of high expectations.

To understand the nature of Jun’s life, one must recount on his upbringing. As previously mentioned, the estate of Jun’s family was quite large, thanks largely to the highly successful business ventures of Jun’s father. An enigmatic figure even to Jun, his father was one married to his work, a social introvert even towards his own family, and one of particular cold relationship to Jun. It was not for any distaste that Jun’s father avoided him, rather, he was constantly quite busy. As such, Jun was made sure to be taken the utmost care of by several hired hands, the help became a surrogate family to Jun. And they had a picturesque life in a picturesque home for quite a time; Jun didn’t so much mind his father’s preoccupations, he understood that his father had good intentions in mind, and was, ultimately, thinking of Jun. So he was content.

However, the whirlwind and eventful sheltered life of a rich young savant soon came to a close, on Jun’s twelfth birthday. He received a letter from his father; it stated that Jun’s father would soon be leaving on a business trip far away, and outlined a few requests of Jun in the meantime. Jun’s father explained that Jun had come of age, in his mind, and should begin training pokemon. Jun’s father recounted his days as a pokemon trainer, and told him that they journeys would be a good experience. He went on to say, that, to do this, he should join a particular high class and exclusive group, the Awaken Foundation, a select group of trainers and such. Awaken Foundation’s aims were to gather information and data on all pokemon, as well as to research and study pokemon for worldwide benefit. However, the most noteworthy aspect of Awaken Foundation was their philanthropic nature towards their lucky members, they possessed a wide collection of pokemon that had been collected for research; but once the research on them is complete, they are redistributed amongst Awaken’s members. Jun’s father encouraged him to join this group, having included with the letter a ticket for admission, a thing which was very hard to come by. But, hope springs eternal for the wealthy.

One final gift was left for Jun by his father, a pokemon. The pokemon was a small black and grey canine pokemon, which was called “Poochyena”. A final letter was left with the pokemon, from Jun’s father again, but this one made much less sense than the first. It’s contents read:

“Eyes are a gift not to be wasted,
    There is much use in observing the world and all of its wonders, but,
    Look not too closely,
    For you may not like what you see.
    But cast not yet the die.

For,

If you should come seeking an explanation,
    Look no further than your own repentance,
    There your answers will reside,
    And I’ll be waiting too, aside,
    The die has been cast.

I apologize.”

Jun couldn’t help trying to decipher the note’s meaning, but it proved fruitless. He put the letter away safely in his things, and quickly packed his things to leave. As he readied to leave, he turned to his newly acquired Poochyena, with a soft grin, and called it by the name that would accompany her for the rest of her life.

“Selene. It’s time to go.”

“Well, everything appears to be in order, hun!” a bubbly voice rang out. A girl, in her twenties, with bright pink hair, rather crassly blowing a bubble of equally pink chewing gum called out to Jun. “You’re registration to the Awaken Foundation has been accepted. Congratulations, Mr. Rococo!” she spoke again, fervently chewing at the gum. Jun feigned a smile as nicely as he could, and shook the woman’s hand as she led him further into the Awaken compound.

It was as simple as that, and Jun was accepted, and outfitted with a wide array of company materials. As a member of the prestigious Awaken Foundation, Jun was afforded quite a many “luxuries“, the woman assured him, a cellular telephone, an Awaken Corporation original pokedex called “DCSD-0005“; a highly polished black and white-silver device, a collection of potions and such items, and, most notably, a pokemon, an Aron. Of course, with the exception of the lattermost, Jun could hardly keep from chuckling over the low grade of these so called “luxuries”. Jun had brought a more expensive selection of devices with to the entry screening in his sparse bag than this. In any case, he took some time to greet his new pokemon, and as the small metallic doglike Aron looked at him inquisitively, Jun crouched down to it, and taught it its name.

“Hello, Morbi.”

And so, Jun’s journey began. He had a small team of pokemon slowly developing already, but with it came obligations. He was to assist the Awaken Foundation if they called on him, a minor hindrance, to admit the truth, but Jun was also somewhat interested in the prospect of learning new things about pokemon. They had been gracious enough to give him his Aron in the first place, as well, so he felt rather obligated to honor his word to assist Awaken. With that, Jun decided the best way to begin the journey was to give the civilized world one last hurrah, he’d go out and enjoy the high life, the finer things, the richly decorated and fanciful world of the urban nature. With little thought, he had purchased his plane tickets to Salin City.

“I ought to enjoy myself.” Jun spoke to himself, softly, looking out the airplane window as the craft slowly began to descend upon the island in the Cascadia archipelago. “Besides, the best way to start any journey is to stock up on the necessities. I want to make this journey on my own, so I need to be prepared.” As Jun embarked the plane for Salin City, he was expecting the average day in the life of a moneyed individual, but he had no idea what the future held in store for him.
    ~Jon's Fizzy Bubbles!~

Default Today's Update is brought to you by the syllabary こ and the Arabic Numeral 8.

Here you are, kiddies. Have fun. Any questions or concerns, you know how to contact me.

~Ruin Island~

Oniero Ruins; Silver Wind – Withdrawing your Slakoth, you head after Amber, curious to see the epicenter of the quake as well. After following your steps back to the ring of rocks, you find her to be standing inside the strange formation. As you approach it, you seem to see something different about it. The middle was glowing intensely with a multicolored light, and it seemed to be split in half, each piece pushed aside. You enter the ring of rocks, and walk to Amber’s side. As you come upon where she stands, you feel a little surprised. Where the black rock once was now is a large stairway which descends into the ground. The walls glow with multicolored tile, which a pure white light is reflected off of. The light radiates from the hole, bright and colorful, like a rainbow.

“Wow. I’ve heard many legends about these rocks, but never anything like this. What could have caused this...?” Amber started to trail off in thought. After a minute, she stepped onto the first stair.

“Come on, let’s go down!” she beckons, already starting down the staircase into the ground.

Seeing nothing else to do other than follow her, you also begin to trail after her. As you go further and further into the earth, the sunlight is replaced by the sparkling glow of the tiles lining the walls. The staircase seems to go on for a mile, going further and further into the crust. However, after what seemed to be a few thousand stairs, you reach the bottom.

Expecting to find a cave in front of you, you instead find a large wall. The wall, unlike the tiles around the wall, is black and red. Two torches unlit torches sit on the wall, both charred and smoking as if they had been on fire not too long ago. A swirl of black and a swirl of red-orange spiral towards the center, meeting at what looks to be a Pokéball lodged in the wall. It too bears black and red.

Amber, fascinated by the wall and its strange markings, runs her hands over it and observes it’s every detail. After thoroughly observing the wall, she comes to the Pokéball in the center. Not able to resist her curiosity, she presses the button in the center. Suddenly, the Pokéball falls out of the wall, and hits the ground. Shocked, both you and Amber back away a couple steps. In a flash of black and red light, a Houndoom appears, letting out a fierce howl. Behind you, you hear the black rock blocking this passage way close shut with a soft tap. The Houndoom glares at both of you menacingly, and lets out a growl. Both torches light, one black and the other red.

“I guess we have no choice but to fight!” Amber says, withdrawing a Pokéball. “Let’s go, Poliwrath!” she shouts, tossing it out. A large, blue amphibian appears, and begins to flex its large muscles. “Poli!” it cries. You’re stuck in a strange cavern with a large black dog starring you down. What will you do?

~Brine Island~

Salin City; Jon Jen – After receiving your starter from Awaken, you begin to wander around the city, looking for something to do with all of that money. Along with your Aron and Poochyena, you walk the streets, looking at all of the shops, boutiques and restaurants along the way. Nothing seems to be of particular interest to you, but you keep walking. After a couple minutes, you come upon a large crowd all gathered around a stage in the middle of a plaza. The stage is decorated with many various Pokémon-themed decorations, and has a large sign which reads “Partner Battle Tourney!” Curious as to what this could be, you try to get closer to the stage, pushing people aside while excusing yourself to get in the front.

When you get to the front of the stage, a young woman walks up on stage, blond hair tied back in a pony tail, looking excited, and holding a microphone. “Hello, and welcome to the Annual Cascadia Partner Battler Tournament! I’m your host and commenter for the tourney, Kaitlyn!” the girl shouted as the crowd roared with excitement. “As most of you already know, this tournament is in four parts, the preliminaries, the quarter finals, the semi-finals and the final battles. However, this year, there is a new twist!” Chatter erupted around the crowd, obviously surprised at this new thing. “All the battles have a ten minute time limit! If both Pokémon on one side are KOed, then the opponent wins, as usual, but if the time is up before both KOes, then the side with the most Pokémon still standing wins. However, if all the Pokémon are standing, a judge will decide the outcome of the battle. If is one Pokémon on each side, then the side to get a KO first will be the winner!”

The chatter continued over this new rule. From what you could hear around you, the reception to this was mixed, but it just piques your curiosity more so. “Remember, there are a limited amount of spots, so sign up fast! You can sign up in the reception tent to the left of the stage, and we can get this tournament started!”

Presented with this opportunity to try out your new team, what will you do?
    Last edited by Jerichi; 14th June 2007 at 06:34 PM.

Default Task 1

Here ya go Wayne your first update from me! Sorry for it coming out so late. Also fyi I worked off of this reply from you.

Wayne – Ion Island Reply in Yellow
    The Electabuzz watches as the clouds slightly break apart from the skies up above, but it doesn’t seem to worried as it refocuses its attention back to your little Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur undeterred from battle and focusing on your commands opens it’s mouth once again and a stream of fluorescent green energy streams toward Electabuzz. Electabuzz counters with a Thundershock and the electricity collides with the grass energy as the two attacks seems to end in a stale mate. Bulbasaur takes a deep breath and once again his Magical Leaf attack soars towards Electabuzz. But, this time Electabuzz doesn’t counter but instead stands its ground against the attack.

You wonder what the Electabuzz is doing just letting itself get hit, but then you notice soon enough that the grass energy is passing around the Electabuzz. Electricity flickers around Electabuzz forming a sphere around Electabuzz. Seems as though it’s used its Charge technique to not only boosts its attacks, but also as a defense mechanism. Electabuzz soon dashes towards Bulbasaur with a Quick Attack surprising Bulbasaur causing it to stop the Magical Leaf attack. The electric type balls it’s hand into a fist and electricity soon envelopes it for a Thunder Punch attack. Bulbasaur rapidly launches a single Leech Seed from it’s bulb which sticks itself onto the left shoulder of the Electabuzz. But, it’s too late for Bulbasaur as Electabuzz swiftly lands a punch directly into the face of Bulbasaur sending it flying backwards. Bulbasaur slowly gets up shaking its head. Electabuzz is about to make another move as the Leech Seed sprouts to life and wraps some vines around the Electabuzz’s head and shoulder. Annoyed by this the Electabuzz tries to free itself from the seed buying you and Bulbasaur some time. What will you do?

Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

~Brine Island~

Salin City; Jon Jen – After receiving your starter from Awaken, you begin to wander around the city, looking for something to do with all of that money. Along with your Aron and Poochyena, you walk the streets, looking at all of the shops, boutiques and restaurants along the way. Nothing seems to be of particular interest to you, but you keep walking. After a couple minutes, you come upon a large crowd all gathered around a stage in the middle of a plaza. The stage is decorated with many various Pokémon-themed decorations, and has a large sign which reads “Partner Battle Tourney!” Curious as to what this could be, you try to get closer to the stage, pushing people aside while excusing yourself to get in the front.

When you get to the front of the stage, a young woman walks up on stage, blond hair tied back in a pony tail, looking excited, and holding a microphone. “Hello, and welcome to the Annual Cascadia Partner Battler Tournament! I’m your host and commenter for the tourney, Kaitlyn!” the girl shouted as the crowd roared with excitement. “As most of you already know, this tournament is in four parts, the preliminaries, the quarter finals, the semi-finals and the final battles. However, this year, there is a new twist!” Chatter erupted around the crowd, obviously surprised at this new thing. “All the battles have a ten minute time limit! If both Pokémon on one side are KOed, then the opponent wins, as usual, but if the time is up before both KOes, then the side with the most Pokémon still standing wins. However, if all the Pokémon are standing, a judge will decide the outcome of the battle. If is one Pokémon on each side, then the side to get a KO first will be the winner!”

The chatter continued over this new rule. From what you could hear around you, the reception to this was mixed, but it just piques your curiosity more so. “Remember, there are a limited amount of spots, so sign up fast! You can sign up in the reception tent to the left of the stage, and we can get this tournament started!”

Presented with this opportunity to try out your new team, what will you do?
    “A tournament, eh? How interesting…” Jun thought to himself as he stood amongst the crowd looking up to the stage. “I like the concept of working with a partner as well, I doubt I’d be any good in such a tournament on my own. Plus, it’s a good chance to get some experience.” Jun thought. “I’ll be able to learn a lot from another pokemon trainer. Overall, I just think it’s a good idea. I’m going to sign up.” Jun decided, nodding his head as a sign of conviction. He shifted his view from the stage to where the emcee had recently said the registration tent was located. After locating it, he began to walk over towards the tent.

“I wonder how we’ll do…” Jun thought to himself as he politely maneuvered through the crowd, bumping as few people as possible. “I’ve never had a pokemon battle. I mean, I know how its done, but its still going to be an adjustment.” Jun pushed forward. “I’m just going to have to trust in Selene and Morbi.” Jun thought, as he had finally reached the registration booth.

“Hello! I’d like to register for this tournament!” Jun spoke.
    ~Jon's Fizzy Bubbles!~

Quote Originally Posted by thed3 View Post
    Here ya go Wayne your first update from me! Sorry for it coming out so late. Also fyi I worked off of this reply from you.

The Electabuzz watches as the clouds slightly break apart from the skies up above, but it doesn’t seem to worried as it refocuses its attention back to your little Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur undeterred from battle and focusing on your commands opens it’s mouth once again and a stream of fluorescent green energy streams toward Electabuzz. Electabuzz counters with a Thundershock and the electricity collides with the grass energy as the two attacks seems to end in a stale mate. Bulbasaur takes a deep breath and once again his Magical Leaf attack soars towards Electabuzz. But, this time Electabuzz doesn’t counter but instead stands its ground against the attack.

You wonder what the Electabuzz is doing just letting itself get hit, but then you notice soon enough that the grass energy is passing around the Electabuzz. Electricity flickers around Electabuzz forming a sphere around Electabuzz. Seems as though it’s used its Charge technique to not only boosts its attacks, but also as a defense mechanism. Electabuzz soon dashes towards Bulbasaur with a Quick Attack surprising Bulbasaur causing it to stop the Magical Leaf attack. The electric type balls it’s hand into a fist and electricity soon envelopes it for a Thunder Punch attack. Bulbasaur rapidly launches a single Leech Seed from it’s bulb which sticks itself onto the left shoulder of the Electabuzz. But, it’s too late for Bulbasaur as Electabuzz swiftly lands a punch directly into the face of Bulbasaur sending it flying backwards. Bulbasaur slowly gets up shaking its head. Electabuzz is about to make another move as the Leech Seed sprouts to life and wraps some vines around the Electabuzz’s head and shoulder. Annoyed by this the Electabuzz tries to free itself from the seed buying you and Bulbasaur some time. What will you do?
    Sorry for the crappy & short reply. ^^; Hopefully it will be better next time.

As the sphere like shield enveloped Electabuzz, Wayne started to think what the Electabuzz could possibly be doing. A second later the answer came to Wayne as the Electabuzz charged towards Bulbasaur. Quickly backing down his Magical Leaf attack, Bulbasaur then lauched his Leech Seed as Electabuzz wrapped his fist with electrical energy hitting Bulbasaur in the face. As Bulbasaur recovered from the powerful electrical attack Wayne started to wonder what to do as the Leech Seed started entangling Electabuzz’s head and shoulder.

“Okay Bulbasaur. It might as well take all possible advantage now. Use a Vine Whip on its legs. Try to hold on to it and if he doesn’t fall use a Skull Bash on it. Either way use Frenzy Plant on it with all you’ve got.” Bulbasaur nodded as Wayne looked at the struggling electrical powerhouse as the battle continued.

Default SW is slow. Update time.

I'm sick of waiting for slow SWs. Update time.

SW, look up for your update.

~Brine Island~

Salin City; Jon Jen – “Of course.” The woman at the registration counter replied, looking down at the monitor in front of her, and touching it a few times, “Your name?” You give her your name, and she inputs it into the computer. “Your partner?” she asks. You look around, realizing you’re without one. “Anima Richeji.” Suddenly, on your right, a girl in a blue sundress with long, black hair pulled back in a pony tail appears. “If that’s fine with you, that is.” She says. Seeing no other real option, you tell the clerk yes, and she enters Anima’s name into the computer. “Ok, your battle will begin in an hour. Report to the stage in approximately 45 minutes.”

“Sorry for my rudeness, but I needed a partner and I saw you did too. You seemed like a nice enough. So, you know my name, but what’s yours?”

You respond, telling her your name, and offering a hand. She shakes, and says, “Well, nice to meet you, Jun. I think we’ll be good battling partners.” You tell her that you’re new to this, and she responds, “Oh, don’t worry about it. I’m not that good myself.”

After somewhat of a wait, you and Anima get on stage. The blonde-haired lady is there also, as well as who you presume to be your opponents. “Welcome to the third battle of the Cascaida Partners Tourney! The next battle will be between Jun Rococo and Anima Recheji against Richard Streetwise and Will Bewick! Now, if all of our participants will take their places on the battlefield, we can get this battle started!” Katylin motioned to the cleared out area in the plaza. A Pokéball shape was outlined in white chalk in the middle of the circular area, and palm trees were along the edge, a rope separating the onlookers from the battlefield.

“Now, all of you send out your Pokémon, and we can get this underway!”

Default Quest 2

Apologies Wayne for taking so long.

With Electabuzz distracted by Bulbasaur's Leech Seed you give new commands to Bulbasaur and it gives an excited "Bulba!" Bulbasaur then extends two green vines out and they bolt straight for Electabuzz's legs. The vines wrap themselves around each of Electabuzz's ankles and before the Electric pokemon has time to get a firm balance into the ground it is swept off its feet and lands flat on its back. Bulbasaur looks over to you with a cheeky grin at its great success. But, just as it smiles at you its entire body goes into a spasm and its body is surrounded by electricity. Electabuzz is no fool as it continuously concentrates its Thunderbolt attack straight into Bulbasaur's vines.

Bulbasaur recalls its vines into its body and looks ticked off. It soons screams into the air a great "BULBAAAAAAAAAA!" A green aura surrounds the tiny body of Bulbasaur and soon enough huge spiny roots erupt from the ground in front of Bulbasaur. Electabuzz panics and crosses its arms to try and endure the attack that is about to come. The roots seem to come alive and dart towards Electabuzz. They slash at Electabuzz's entire body, but it seems Electabuzz's endure is successful. Well it is successful until the last spiny root side swipes Electabuzz and sends the pokemon flying into the ground. You wait for the Electabuzz, but it doesn't stand and you see its eyes in a daze from it being KO'ed. **Level Up for Bulbasaur** Now that you have dealt with the near random attack what will you do now at Storm Lake?

Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Quote Originally Posted by thed3 View Post
    Apologies Wayne for taking so long.

With Electabuzz distracted by Bulbasaur's Leech Seed you give new commands to Bulbasaur and it gives an excited "Bulba!" Bulbasaur then extends two green vines out and they bolt straight for Electabuzz's legs. The vines wrap themselves around each of Electabuzz's ankles and before the Electric pokemon has time to get a firm balance into the ground it is swept off its feet and lands flat on its back. Bulbasaur looks over to you with a cheeky grin at its great success. But, just as it smiles at you its entire body goes into a spasm and its body is surrounded by electricity. Electabuzz is no fool as it continuously concentrates its Thunderbolt attack straight into Bulbasaur's vines.

Bulbasaur recalls its vines into its body and looks ticked off. It soons screams into the air a great "BULBAAAAAAAAAA!" A green aura surrounds the tiny body of Bulbasaur and soon enough huge spiny roots erupt from the ground in front of Bulbasaur. Electabuzz panics and crosses its arms to try and endure the attack that is about to come. The roots seem to come alive and dart towards Electabuzz. They slash at Electabuzz's entire body, but it seems Electabuzz's endure is successful. Well it is successful until the last spiny root side swipes Electabuzz and sends the pokemon flying into the ground. You wait for the Electabuzz, but it doesn't stand and you see its eyes in a daze from it being KO'ed. **Level Up for Bulbasaur** Now that you have dealt with the near random attack what will you do now at Storm Lake?
    Wayne saw the intensity in Bulbasaur's eyes as he called forth the roots that emerged from the ground. Soon the roots came to full life and darted towards Electabuzz. Wayne impatiently waited to see the results of Bulbsaur's strongest attack before yelling in joy and running towards the small grass dinosaur like pokemon as he saw the Electabuzz was out of energy, KO'd on the ground. "Bulbasaur! You did it! I knew you could do it!" The grass type quickly let out a knowing smirk before Wayne petted him as he enlarged a pokeball from his belt and took a Wolf Ball in his other hand. "Well you've worked hard enough for today buddy, take a nice rest." A light quickly engulfed Bulbasaur absorbing it into the small pumpkin shaped ball.

"Well I guess I better continue to look around. Dante, come on out!" Wayne pressed the opening mechanism on the Wolf Ball before a bright light took shape of a canine pokemon, Houndour. "Well Dante let's explore this place a little more. Before we go, I don't think it would be wise to leave this Electabuzz defenseless here in the middle of nowhere..." Wayne then took an Ultra Ball from his backpack and hurled it at the Electabuzz for the possibility of catching it before going on his way.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast