Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 4

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 343

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

  1. #46
    Got You! thed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    thed3: Deciding to head off in the direction of Dew Island, you scan the seas for whatever would happen to be around as you ride the ferry. You soon spot the blown out volcano, and wonder for a few moments how you'd reach the top of the clifflike sided mountain, but quickly see an elevator near the dock. After departing the ship, you head to the elevator. It springs to life immediately after you walk in, the door shutting as the elevator spins around, so you are now facing solid rock. After a few moments, you reach the top. Looking at the lake, you are amazed by the sparkling lake that is bustling with life, Wingull perched on the shore, a group of Squirtle training by sending Water Guns into the air and dodging them as they fell, and most noticible a Wailord breaching at the center of the lake. However, scanning the area more, your eyes rest on what the area is named for.

    At the bottom of the lake, you see literally thousands of small, purple Clamperl shells spread about. You wonder how many of them hold pearls, but your thinking is cut off suddenly by a scream. You turn to see the source of the scream, and see a Totodile you didn't see before, isolated from the rest of the Pokemon, rolling around in apparently immense, unimaginable pain. What will you do?

    Finally making it to the beautiful Dew Island Thed sees an elevator near the dock. Quite a strange thing to be here... but I guess that's what makes these places interesting. After entering the elevator Thed could feel the elevator spinning rapidly. Holding onto the little sidebars Thed tries to keep from falling to the ground, but as soon as the spinning starts it stops. Thed steps out of the elevator and he is now on solid ground. He is able to see the entire lake from his viewpoint and sees many many different kind of water pokemon in the lake.

    Suddenly Thed hears a sort of screaming. He soon sees the source of the painful screaming and it is a little Totodile. With that kind of screaming Thed can only think that the Totodile is in pain. With that he throws out two pokeballs releasing his Tropius, Coconut, and Caterpie, Papi. "Alright you guys we need to help out that Totodile." He picks up Papi into his arms and climbs onto Coconuts back. Coconut flaps his large wings and in no time is flying straight towards the Totodile. Papi squeals in delight happy to be flying. Coconut keeps flying a couple of feet away from the Totodile wary of there possibly being an attacker nearby. Thed jumped off and put Papi on the ground. Kneeling next to the little caterpillar Thed says, "Alright Papi time to act. Use a Stringshot to keep the Totodile from moving around. Then calm it down by releasing that little scent you got in your feeler things."

    Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

    FB | | PC | DT

  2. #47
    Registered User Latias10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Latias10: Heading off of the ferry and onto the port of the Red Forest side of the Diamond River, you and your Shelgon decide to head off toward the dangerous forest, the latter reluctantly. Nonetheless, you begin to trek into the forest. Steamy, humid, and hot, you find that the rainforest of the Red Forest could be the home to a variety of Pokemon, from birds to bugs to poison types to pretty much anything else under the rainbow, except for ice types, that is. Also, you realize something after you get a good way in to the forest - you haven't seen, or heard, a single Pokemon. Nor any other trace of life, save for the dense vegetation rising up from the forest floor. After a bit, though, as you move to take another step, you find your foot stuck. Looking down, you see a vine is wrapped around it. You pull and pull, but it seems as though the harder you pull, the tighter the vine becomes. Deciding to trace the vine to its source, you see that it leads into the dense brush, the only thing visible is a large, red plant rising above the other plants. What will you do?
    Catherine looked around wondering why she had not seen any pokemon yet. It was somewhat strange. Catherine decided to forget about it and continued on her adventure. Soon after she stopped when she found out that her foot was stuck. She noticed the vine which was wraped around it and tryed to pry it free. She was not suicesful and the vine tightened making her wince a bit. She then decided to trace the vine to where it came from. She was a bit surprised by red plant she saw. It did not seem like a pokemon but Catherine wondered if it had anything to do with the plant. She decided to forget about it and find away to free herself from the vine.

    A few minutes had past and Catherine was frustrated at the fact that she had not learnt how to free herself. Her eyes were glued onto the vine as she tried to think up a plan. She then heard a soft sound and she noticed Angel was standing near her looking woried. The pokemon had been so quiet that Catherine had forgot about her.

    "Hey Angel can you help me girl?" Catherine asked her Shelgon.

    Angel carefully walked over while avoiding looking at the plant. When she was near Catherine she stared at the vine with a look of fear in her eyes. She moved one of her claws near it but backed it away as if it would strike her back. Catherine sighed knowing that her pokemon really neaded to get over her fears.

    "Angel dear how bout you burn this vine off with an Ember. Also if any attacks come are way from anything use protect and try to hit the enemy with a Dragonbreath," Catherine told her pokemon.

    Angel eyes widened at the thought that an attack could come their way but she calmed down when she decided to focus at the task at hand. Catherine smiled knowing that although her pokemon might be eaisly scared she knew what was important and would set aside her fear for them. Angel then opened her mouth and perpared to launch an Ember attack at the vine wraped around her trainer's leg.

  3. #48
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Aduro Island
    Octazooka: Approaching the Trapinch, you wait for it to do something as you hope that it doesn't bite you, its large jaws becoming even more pronounced in the close proximity. Your Wooper also moves close to the Trapinch as well, stopping a few inches away from the sand lion Pokemon. Rather than attacking you, the Trapinch just stares back at you with its small black eyes. After a few moments, however, the Trapinch looks up into the air, and exclaims "Trap!" A Flygon swoops down onto the beach, glaring at you with its red eyes, not looking to be one to talk, just fight.


    Lily Island
    Joe and Torky Stu: While Stu squirms in the clutches of the Arbok, Joe moves into action. Sending out his Dunsparce, the Pokemon which could be described as anything but its type, normal. Nonetheless, Joe gives it its orders, and it springs into action. Its tail begins to glow a bright white color, as it propels itself into the air, swinging around and striking Arbok rather hard. Taken aback by its attacker, Arbok releases Stu from its hold and moves to strike Dunsparce instead. Its fangs begin to glow white, and in response, Dunsparce curls up into a ball, raising its defenses. Arbok quickly strikes, biting into the Pokemon. However, the Defense Curl did its work, lessening the damage. Uncurling, Dunsparce goes into action, quickly tackling Arbok, but Dunsparce just sorta hits it and falls off of Arbok, not doing too much damage. What will you do?

    quilava plush: Deciding to walk around the people in order to let them see you, you begin to walk at a casual pace in a circular motion around them. The girl sees you, and taps the man on the shoulder, whispering something into his ear. He nods, and the girl quickly begins to fiddle around in her pack, before pulling out a Pokeball, tossing it out onto the ground. At first, you think that it was empty, as nothing comes out of it as it springs open. However, while watching all of this, you suddenly find yourself being wrapped up in an invisible wet rope of some sort...You look around frantically, and see what you missed - a red stripe is hanging in midair in front of you.

    The woman walks up to you, and with a smirk on her face, she says "Now, then, what have we here?" The man comes up behind her, and looks at her with a look of disgust. "Who cares what or why they're here? The fact is that they are, and they shouldn't be. Kecleon, take them to the cages with the Pokemon. We'll deal with them later." Suddenly, a Kecleon appears out of no where, its pink tongue wrapped around you. It lifts you up with a display of amazing strength, and takes you into a tent, opening a door, throwing you in, and locking it before you can react. You look around the rest of the cage, and see a group of other Pokemon - a Nidoran M and F, a Ledyba, and a Paras stare at you. What will you do?

    Dark Scizor: Attempting to pull the webbing off of the boy to free him, you eventually do manage to separate him from the tree, though a vast amount of webbing still remains on his clothing. The boy sighs, before he sits down on the ground, looking up into the sky, a worried expression beginning to form on his face. "I caught an Spinarak, in the Red Forest, you know? Well, I crossed the river and came to this side to try to get some training in, but as soon as I let it out of its Pokeball, it evolved, and then sorta freaked, it used Night Shade to push me into a tree and then used String Shot..." Gulping, he continues. "And it's still out there. That thing is a monster, we have to stop it. Else, I'm afraid that the havoc it could reak in this forest, the more docile one, could be irrerversable." Standing up, he begins to walk away from you, but after only a few seconds, he turns to you, and asks, "Unless you'd like to help as well?" What will you do?

    Centin: Deciding to follow the pipeline to its source, you and your Xatu begin to walk along the pipeline, the life slowly being restored to the area as you walk away from the toxic lake. However, after only a few moments of walking, you find that several trees have been uprooted, thrown mercilessly in all directions, a clearing being formed, though trees are still scattered about. Looking around for the disturbance, it doesn't take you long to see a Machamp facing away from you, its 6 arms wrapped around a tree. It pulls upward, and the tree instantly is ripped from the earth, being tossed backwards into the pile of the other trees. You gasp, and the Machamp instantly turns around. You see that its eyes are a deep, smoky indigo coloring. It quickly runs at you, ready to attack you without provocation. What will you do?

    Alilatias: Releasing your own Swellow to attempt to calm the wild ones, the pair of Swellow beat their wings patiently in midair as they listen to what Faltzer has to say. They look to each other, and begin conversing between themselves, occasionally glancing down upon yourself and Saito. Eventually, they nod, and begin to fly up into the air to resume their normal daily activities. However, seemingly out of no where, a jolt of electricity flies from the trees behind you and strikes the pair of Swellow, causing them to shriek in pain as they lose a few feet of altitude before turning to see a man with an Electabuzz standing beside him. The man, about 20 or so, has brown hair and medium height, while a pair of sunglasses obscures his face. The man then shouts out in a strong voice at the pair of bird Pokemon, "Where are you hiding the amulet? I have strict orders to retrieve it, and I will not be leaving until I am in possesion of what I came for." The pair of Swellow shriek extremely loudly, and begin a divebomb onto the Electabuzz, who begins to charge electricity into its prongs on its head. What will you do?

    Dark Fire: Ordering your Pokemon, your Vulpix, Drought, quickly goes into action. Taking a battle stance, it opens its mouth wide, and a series of small flames bursting forth from its mouth and flying at the Beedrill, who is caught off guard by the strike and gets hit by the majority of the strike. However, it quickly reacts, flying straight at Vulpix and jabbing it with each of its two stingers in a Twinneedle attack. Slightly reeling front the attack, it only takes a few seconds before Vulpix reacts, opening its mouth wide again, but this time, a superheated wind rushes forth from Vulpix, sending it flying back. Enraged, Beedrill again rushes forth to attack, again hitting Vulpix with a full body tackle, though it seems to have been rather light. Taking the opportunity, Drought again sends a burst of Embers at the Beedrill, who is hit head on, and is slightly scorched by the third super effective strike. Rushing forth to attack again in a mirror image of last time, Beedrill again slams into Vulpix, though this attack seems to have had a bit more power than the last. What will you do?

    Latias10: Giving your orders to your Shelgon, she instantly goes into action. Opening her mouth wide, a series of small flames rush from Angel's mouth, decending upon the vine which is wrapped around your leg. Suprisingly, as the flames make contact with the vine, a loud roar erupts from the brush where the plant is, and the scorched vine quickly retreats into the plants. Suddenly, the plants are all mowed down by a series of sharp spinning leaves, which Angel is able to defend the pair of you with a white Protective shield which it conjures. With the brush gone, you see what had attacked you - a large Venusaur stands among the plants, glaring at Angel with thoughts of revenge. A large crescent shaped scar covers part of its face, reaching from the forehead down to Venusaur's mouth.

    Roaring again as it prepares to attack, Venusaur sends another flurry of Razor Leaves at Angel. Acting fast, Angel sends a stream of blue flame from its mouth, the Dragonbreath incinerating the leaves on contact and bursting through to Venusaur, who is caught off guard by the attack. Ready to attack Angel again, it lashes out with its vines, though only a few feet from Angel, they stop in midair. Wondering what's happening, you notice that Venusaur's eyes are moving around frantically, but the rest of its body isn't moving, apparently paralyzed. What will you do?


    Dew Island
    thed3: Sending out your Tropius and your Caterpie to try to help the Totodile, your Caterpie quickly begins to use String Shot to hold the Totodile in place, while Tropius beats its enormous wings a few times to scan the area for signs of an attacker. Your Caterpie then hastens to obey your second command, releasing a strong odor from its feelers. However, this does not have the effect which you desire, the terrible smelling odor being anything but calming. Nonetheless, the Totodile continues to writhe in pain, trying to move its arm. You then see it - a very small welt is on Totodile's left shoulder. Suddenly, to your right, another shriek of pain comes, and you quickly jump up. Looking over, you see a small Marill with a red welt not unlike Totodile's on its forehead. You quickly realize that there is something wrong here, and professional help is necessary. You remember there being a telephone beside the entrance to the elevator, and you quickly descend in the elevator and look at the phone - written atop it is DIAL 2748 FOR EMERGENCIES. What will you do?


    Ruin Island
    Jon Jen: Deciding to go to the tunnel on your right side, the one from which a faint light is emitting, you begin to walk toward it. Ducking slightly as you enter the tunnel, you walk through the tunnel, the light growing brighter and brighter as you continue on the downward sloping path. Finally, after about 5 minutes or so of walking, you exit the tunnel, and find the source of the light. At the center of a room sits a large hole, from which the light seems to emanate. Peering over the rim of the hole, you are astounded to what you see. A large Typhlosion, oversized teeth bared and its flames jetting from its mouth looms over a stone floor carpetted with bones, and a young girl lies on the ground, seemingly unconcious. What will you do?

    Bloody Banette: Walking through the tunnel from which the sound of running water resounds, you find yourself amazed at what you find at the end of the tunnel. Crystal clean water runs from a rectangular hole near the ceiling at the chamber and falls down into a pool creating an astounding waterfall and a small pool at the bottom, about 7 feet in diameter. Walking closer to the pool, you see a light resonating from the bottom of the pool. The light seems to be getting brighter and brighter, and as it does, you see a pair of glowing white eyes nearing the surface. Backing up a few feet, a blue head begins to break the surface of the water, followed by the rest of the body of a Golduck. As it completely breaks the surface, it raises its webbed hand into the air, and a platform of ice forms instantly beneath it, and the water of the waterfall quits running from the hole. "For what," the Golduck says in a sarcastic tone as its eyes turn back to a normal, non-glowing state, "do I owe this honor of a mortal's presence?" What will you do?

    Ichimaru: Giving your response to the floating arm, it sits in midair for a few moments before it bursts into flame. A childish voice telepathically then exclaims, "You're no fun!" in a whiny tone. Turning around to see from where the voice came, you see a Ralts floating in midair with a green aura around it. "No, no fun at all. But we have to have fun, don't we?" Giggling, the Ralts gestures to your bag, which instantly opens and a series of 3 empty Pokeballs fly out. Now fully laughing, the Ralts then gestures to you, and the three Pokeballs all fly toward yourself, hitting you in the head before you can manage to even move. "Now this is fun. Maybe you should let our your Pokemon and I can have fun with them!" The Ralts does a somersault in midair, and smiles at you. What will you do?


    Venom Island
    John's Knight: You order your Golem, who quickly grunts, showing that it understands its attack orders. It quickly begins to claw at the ground, trying to dig a hole in which he could pop out of to suprise its opponent. The poison, however, soaked into the ground quickly fills the hole, leaving a small deep purple puddle sitting in front of Golem. Golem abandons the effort and focuses its attention onto Ursaring. Searching around the dead forest for the bear, Golem jumps back a few feet in surprise as Ursaring reappears directly in front of it, using the cover of Faint Attack in order to invisibly move into position. Its fist glows a bright golden color as it brings it up in an uppercut onto Golem, who staggers a bit with the super effective Focus Punch its opponent had used. Shaking its head, Golem's fist suddenly bursts into flame as it swings its fist at Ursaring, hitting it in the side. Ursaring winces a bit at the pain, but it then closes its eyes, a faint, red aura covering its entire body. Golem's other fist then glows white as it slams into Ursaring, who stands there and takes the hit. However, Golem roars in pain, clutching its fist, Ursaring having Countered its attacking attempt. What will you do?


    Brine Island
    lilbluecorsola: Following the man into the Pokemon Center, you can now take in his features. Having dark brown hair, almost black, and brown eyes, he looks to be roughly 30 years old, possibly older. He continues walking, and looking around, you see that seemingly everyone from the beach is gathered inside, watching a big screen television, or sitting at tables simply talking to each other. The man stops when he reaches a large, oak bookcase, and begins to search the shelves. "History of Brine Island...History of Brine Island..." he mutters as he looks over the different books, before finally resting on the fourth shelf from the bottom. "Here we go," he says, pulling a worn, blue book from the shelf. Written in golden letters are "HISTORY OF BRINE ISLAND." Opening the book to the index page, the man traces the words for a few seconds before he looks at you. "I'm sorry," he says, in an apologetic tone, "I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself. My name's Michael, and I've been living on Brine Island for the last 20 or so years, I moved here from Vermillion City when I was 13. Now then..." he begins again, scanning the index page. "Ah, here we go. Page number 58." Flipping through the book, he reaches page 58, and hands it to you.

    At the top of the page is a black and white picture of a Tentacool. Underneath it, it says "Tentacool Damage and Destruction" in large, bold lettering. Continuing reading the page, it continues. "First reported in 1953, but with unconfirmed reports going back much farther than that, the Tentacool problem which exists in the waters of Brine Island is extremely dangerous and problematic. Each year, hundreds of Tentacool from the world over journey to the Coral Harbor in order to lay their eggs. However, the eggs secrete a very powerful venom, turning the coral reefs temporarily white and driving all wildlife from the area. Attempts to destroy the eggs have not been made, as this appears to be the main source for Tentacool to be born, and a worldwide extermination of the species is out of the question. Nets have also proven worthless. It would appear as the only suitable way to stop the problem would be to make this area unsuitable for the Tentacool, and they would journey to a different area. Venom Island, another island of the Cascadia archipelago (more information on Venom Island can be found in Section 37, "Other Islands") has been suggested for the position, but there is to date no way to drive the Tentacool away."

    The man then remarks, "You don't have any idea as to what we can do, do you? The only thing that really is a decent idea in my opinion is to drive the Tentacool away by unfit waters...But poison won't affect them. What do you think?"


    Silver Ocean
    Skrusti and Joshua: Attacks are ordered and the Pokemon quickly begin to carry them out. Swampert raises a Protect dome over itself and Jeff, who also releases his oddly colored Breloom and gives orders to it as well. Gyarados looks between the two trainers which it has stumbled upon, and eventually decides to strike Swampert, the ball in its mouth spawning a golden beam of energy which strikes the shield. Both dissipate instantly upon contact, and the Gyarados looks slightly caught off guard by its attack failing. However, it doesn't have much time to dwell on it, as a series of small stars are issued from Flygon's mouth, which strike it in the back of the head. Gyarados roars in rage, and begins to swim closer to them. However, as a stroke of bad luck, Breloom lets its Leech Seed go at the exact same moment, and it flies over Gyarados's back, sinking into the sea below.

    Swampert begins to move closer to Gyarados while it's preoccupied with Flygon, who just barely manages to dodge a too-close-for-comfort Ice Beam. Swampert and Breloom then move into action. Breloom shakes its head as a tannish cloud begins to fill the air, floating closer to Gyarados and begins absorbed into its skin. Swampert, on the other hand, focuses energy into its fist as it slams into Gyarados, doing decent damage and taking its attention away from Joshua. Seeing that its attention had been diverted back to it, Swampert quickly begins to swim away, but it suddenly stops only a few feet away from Gyarados. It would appear as though some of the Stun Spore got on it when it used Dynamicpunch, but it still manages to pull up a Protect sheld in time to protect the three of you from a quick Hyper Beam. Flygon then begins to attempt to strike, but its Rock Slide is in vain, there being no solid material to throw at the leviathan. However, its Ice Punch does go off, hitting Gyarados in the neck and doing decent damage. What will you do?

    Waterlight: Hearing your remarks as you release your Starmie, the Slowking looks at you with a mixture of amusement and disbelief. Shaking his head, he pulls his left arm up, moves it into a half circle, and pulls it down to his side. Immediately, the water behind Slowking rises up into the shape of a chair before freezing itself over, and Slowking sits in it, waiting to enjoy the show.

    Starmie goes into action as the golden and orange beam is released from the leviathan's mouth. Spinning around as fast as it possibly can go, leaving it look like a solid purple circle, Starmie uses its Rapid Spin in order to dodge the strike and to move into a position to attack Gyarados. The Hyper Beam misses completely, striking the water and causing a huge wave to erupt in all directions. You clutch onto Milotic tightly as the wave causes you to rise high into the air, before falling back down to normal sea level. Looking around, you see Starmie floating high in the air above where the wave could have damaged it, and Slowking is sitting in his ice armchair looking rather bored, a golden dome of energy around it slowly fading away. The Gyarados, however, rises from the water, having ducked underwater in order to evade the attack. However, Starmie has a few second advantage from this, and a series of electrical sparks radiate from it and fly at Gyarados, who violently jerks, becoming paralyzed as the sparks rush through its body. Seizing the moment, Starmie's core glows white as a trio of beams, one red, one yellow, and one blue twist into a Tri-Attack. Gyarados is helpless to defend itself and is hit head on by the attack, though the Ice and Fire in it didn't seem to do all that much. However, the Electric more than made up for the shortcomings, the damage being amplified by the opponent's typing.

    Gyarados shakes its massive head, before it raises its tail from the water, it glowing with a bright white as it smack into Starmie, the Iron Tail doing decent damage. What will you do?

  4. #49
    Still Alive Jerichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Probably not here.
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Timeless River: Walking into the Elegy Fields, even in the daytime, you can feel something wrong, as does your pink Wooper. These feelings quickly intensify as you walk further into the graveyard, the tombstones scattered in no real pattern throughout the area. Oh, and the green aura doesn't really help things all that much at all. Walking through, you soon find a tombstone different from the others. While most of the others are gray and worn away into just smoothed rocks that jet from the ground, this one is a large stone monument, rising around four feet from the ground, and a deep red color. You step up to it to investigate it further, and find that some sort of a message is written on it, but you soon find yourself squinting to see as your area suddenly gets darker and darker. You look up into the sky, and see that the sun is out and there isn't a cloud in the sky, but around you, black as dark as night is wrapping around the tombstones, and a bit more importantly, you. The dark aura quickly reaches your eye level, and you find yourself and your Wooper panicing, as you can't see anything, where you're at, where you're going, what time it is, if your shoelace is untied, you know, all of the life altering facts you need to know.

    However, you are soon paralyzed with fear, as right in front of your head, a pair of deep red eyes break through the darkness, and stare straight at you. Your eyes grow wide as the eyes come closer, and closer, and closer, before they are about 3 feet away from your face. Then they disappear.

    A bit relieved, you sigh. "Boo." a calm voice from behind you says. You shriek out in surprise as the black aura quickly begins to fade away, quickly retreating to a point close to where the voice came from. Still scared out of your wits, you feel a bit embarrassed as the shadows all join to form a Haunter, who gives you a large smile before it turns itself upside down, finding your terror the funniest thing in the world. What will you do?

    Crysta is long evolved now, but I'll keep her a Wooper and say she's level 25, unless you want to evolve her, then I wouldn't mind.
    The large and creepy field didn't fare well with Tetsu or Crysta, who both were shaking in fear. After a little walking, they both come upon a large stone monument. This is strange... Tetsu though. Why is this one so big? Suddenly, his surroundings darken. He looks skyward to see a clear and cloudless atmosphere above him. The darkness flodding the area like water goes above their levels of sight, and both Crysta and Tetsu start to panic. It's ok... It's ok... I'm a Shinobi... I can endure it. Crysta, however, seemed to think diffrently, and was crying bloody murder. "WOOOOOOPAH!" she shouted. Then, a large, menecing, blood red pair of eyes appear from the dark veil. The pair of eyes approcah Tetsu, who tries to move, but is frozen by fear. His heart pounds in his head as they near, but at about three feet from him, the vanish.

    Tetsu sighs deeply, but the peace would be short lived. "Boo." calmly comes from behind. But the already scared Tetsu jumps at the sound. He starts to back away, his fear turning to panic, therefor breaking the parylization, and turning it into insticnt. The aura fades, and Tetsu sees what had been tormenting him. A Haunter sits before them in a raging fit of laughter; it face wide with joy as a ghostly cackle fills the area. It does a flip, and bursts into laughter again, pointing at Tetsu and his frightened Pokemon. Tetsu blushes a little as he realized it was all a trick being played on him by this jester of a ghost. "So, you looking to pick on people, eh? Well, I'll show you." Tetsu smirked. "Crysta! Ancientpower to start. Then follow it up with a Mud Shot. Then, use Amnesia to get a boost!" Tetsu smirked. This'll be fun.

  5. #50
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Bloody Banette: Walking through the tunnel from which the sound of running water resounds, you find yourself amazed at what you find at the end of the tunnel. Crystal clean water runs from a rectangular hole near the ceiling at the chamber and falls down into a pool creating an astounding waterfall and a small pool at the bottom, about 7 feet in diameter. Walking closer to the pool, you see a light resonating from the bottom of the pool. The light seems to be getting brighter and brighter, and as it does, you see a pair of glowing white eyes nearing the surface. Backing up a few feet, a blue head begins to break the surface of the water, followed by the rest of the body of a Golduck. As it completely breaks the surface, it raises its webbed hand into the air, and a platform of ice forms instantly beneath it, and the water of the waterfall quits running from the hole. "For what," the Golduck says in a sarcastic tone as its eyes turn back to a normal, non-glowing state, "do I owe this honor of a mortal's presence?" What will you do?
    "For what, do I owe this honor of a mortal's presence?" was the first thing Felix heard from the psychic duck. He looked at Colitas, to the right and Malkav to the lef. They both were looking at the Golduck but didn't have any answer to what was happening here. Before Felix could say a word, Malkav was hovering towards the Golduck, when she reached it, she started to float around Golduck's head, examining it. "What are you doing, Malki?", was the first thng Felix thought when he saw this scene. Colitas was kind of scared now, hid behind Felix's leg. "Golduck!", said Felix to catch it's attention. "We're here because we're exploring this temple and wanted to have some adventures together, do you mind?". Felix looked firmly and calmly to the Golduck. He thought this duck was going to attack them so he was being really careful of what he said. "Malkav come here, this is getting wierd"...
    FB

    Thanks to Drayano for the Banner

  6. #51
    :~Midnight Blue Moon~: Alilatias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BMGf, SPPf, and UPN - The Fizzy Bubbles RPG branches
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect

    Lily Island
    Alilatias: Releasing your own Swellow to attempt to calm the wild ones, the pair of Swellow beat their wings patiently in midair as they listen to what Faltzer has to say. They look to each other, and begin conversing between themselves, occasionally glancing down upon yourself and Saito. Eventually, they nod, and begin to fly up into the air to resume their normal daily activities. However, seemingly out of no where, a jolt of electricity flies from the trees behind you and strikes the pair of Swellow, causing them to shriek in pain as they lose a few feet of altitude before turning to see a man with an Electabuzz standing beside him. The man, about 20 or so, has brown hair and medium height, while a pair of sunglasses obscures his face. The man then shouts out in a strong voice at the pair of bird Pokemon, "Where are you hiding the amulet? I have strict orders to retrieve it, and I will not be leaving until I am in possesion of what I came for." The pair of Swellow shriek extremely loudly, and begin a divebomb onto the Electabuzz, who begins to charge electricity into its prongs on its head. What will you do?
    NOTE: Faltzer learned Dragonbreath and Saito learned Fire Punch here.

    "Hey! What are you doing to those Swellow?! And what amulet are you talking about?!"

    Soruta had demanded to know what exactly was the meaning of this. Attacking from out of nowhere was a cowardly tactic, and something about that 'amulet' he mentioned didn't seem right. As Soruta and Saito looked up at Faltzer, they could see that Faltzer had rage burning in his eyes, to see an attack like that strike what could have been his parents. "It must be some kind of 'Elderly appreciation' thing that Faltzer has..." Soruta thought.

    Saito, however, didn't seem scared anymore, but rather, it seemed like he wanted to fight instead. Figures, since he'd actually have a decent match against a Pokemon with fists slightly larger than his. Then again, he didn't have to worry about the two wild Swellow attacking him anymore. Saito was hopping up and down, like a regular boxer would plus what seemed like a sugar high somewhere in there in total excitement.

    At this point, Soruta was already trying to pick out who was going to assist the two Swellow... Saito or Faltzer? She could just use the both of them to attack the rather indimitading Electabuzz at the same time, but she did not want to lower herself to his level. "Then again, the Electabuzz would be outnumbered anyways, but I would just be helping the Swellow protect whatever they were trying to protect, amulet or not."

    With this, she looked at Saito, with his childish excitement that didn't really have much motivation to it for the time being, and Faltzer, hovering in the sky, ready to just peck the Electabuzz to death! Looking down at Saito again, she said, "Saito, no matter what you do, don't attack the Electabuzz. This is Faltzer's battle. Look above us. I don't want you to get caught up in the Swellows' attacks, and I'm sure that guy over there has more than just that Electabuzz up his sleeve. If he releases another Pokemon, then get ready to attack."

    Soruta could see that Saito probably grew a bit dissapointed at that, but not too dissapointed. "I wouldn't be surprised if Saito is actually hoping that he releases another Pokemon..." She thought. Turning to Faltzer, who might have been eagerly awaiting her orders for in what might have seemed like forever to him, she began to shout out her orders.

    "Faltzer! Focus Energy! Focus until you see an opening in that Electabuzz's defense! Then try to interrupt whatever attack he's about to use by slamming into him with a Quick Attack! Finally, back off a bit and wait until the other Swellow are done with their attacks! After they're out of your line of vision, then try to stun the Electabuzz with the fury of your Dragonbreath attack!"

  7. #52
    Go Ewan Go! Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    OMGTACOBELL111!
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Aduro Island
    Octazooka: Approaching the Trapinch, you wait for it to do something as you hope that it doesn't bite you, its large jaws becoming even more pronounced in the close proximity. Your Wooper also moves close to the Trapinch as well, stopping a few inches away from the sand lion Pokemon. Rather than attacking you, the Trapinch just stares back at you with its small black eyes. After a few moments, however, the Trapinch looks up into the air, and exclaims "Trap!" A Flygon swoops down onto the beach, glaring at you with its red eyes, not looking to be one to talk, just fight.
    A brilliant flash occurred as Wooper's skin began to turn to an array of colors as his entire shape and form enlarged as he evolved to a Quagsire. "That... was unexpected... but needed" Zero muttered drifting away from the main problem: The Flygon. "How am I going to beat a Flygon?" Zero thought to himself. Well, she's a dragon... that is countered by Ice... thats it!" Zero exclaimed, his freshly evolved Quagsire staring at him with a confused look. "Get ready to fight. This won't be easy." "Quaaaaagg" Quagsire yawned as he prepared to fight.

    "Okay, Quagsire! I want you to use an Icy Wind to lead off. Then try to Slam into her. After that, try to use some Ancientpower!"

  8. #53
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Woot one reply down xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Lily Island
    Joe and Torky Stu: While Stu squirms in the clutches of the Arbok, Joe moves into action. Sending out his Dunsparce, the Pokemon which could be described as anything but its type, normal. Nonetheless, Joe gives it its orders, and it springs into action. Its tail begins to glow a bright white color, as it propels itself into the air, swinging around and striking Arbok rather hard. Taken aback by its attacker, Arbok releases Stu from its hold and moves to strike Dunsparce instead. Its fangs begin to glow white, and in response, Dunsparce curls up into a ball, raising its defenses. Arbok quickly strikes, biting into the Pokemon. However, the Defense Curl did its work, lessening the damage. Uncurling, Dunsparce goes into action, quickly tackling Arbok, but Dunsparce just sorta hits it and falls off of Arbok, not doing too much damage. What will you do?
    Stuart watches on as he stares in amazement at Joe's little Dunsparce taking on the Arbok, a first a small laugh came out of his mouth but then he thought about how the Dunsparce saved him and quickly stopped the laugh in its tracks. Stuart then walked in front of Joe and pointed directly at the Arbok menacingly. "Move aside Joe, no one attacks me and gets away with it!" he shouted, hoping Lily would respond. A few seconds pass and Stuart swiftly round to see Lily standing at the sidelines. "Lily come on, we're battling!" He yelled but Lily shook her head.

    "Luuuudi colo Ludicolo (But Joe's doing so well)," the reply came, anger swept its way throughout Stuart's body as he had a great urge to scream at this very point in time. Stuart slumped back to his position at the sidelines and stood next to Lily since she seemed not willing to battle and un more unwilling to take this chance away from Dunsparce. "Fine then, but I might as well register Arbok on my Pokedex first," Stuart said cheerily as he slipped his Pokedex out of his pocket and pushed the round button in the middle making the screen cover flip open and reveal a formally hidden screen. A picture of the snake-like Pokemon appeared on the screen as Stuart waited to gain the much wanted information on their foe.

    "Arbok the Cobra Pokemon. This Pokemon has a terrifically strong constricting power...." the Pokedex began as Stuart quickly closed the Pokedex not wanting to know anymore about their opponent.

    "Err Joe, just be careful, ok?" Stuart asked as he then looked at Ludicolo and formulated the perfect way to let both Lily and Stu help out and to make sure Joe and Dunny are going to be alright. "Lily, when Arbok attacks me, you, Joe or Dunsparce use Reflect to block it. GO GO LILY!" Stuart commanded as he then waited to see what Joe's orders and attacks would be.

  9. #54
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    The Incredible Homer!! Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Lily Island
    Joe and Torky Stu: While Stu squirms in the clutches of the Arbok, Joe moves into action. Sending out his Dunsparce, the Pokemon which could be described as anything but its type, normal. Nonetheless, Joe gives it its orders, and it springs into action. Its tail begins to glow a bright white color, as it propels itself into the air, swinging around and striking Arbok rather hard. Taken aback by its attacker, Arbok releases Stu from its hold and moves to strike Dunsparce instead. Its fangs begin to glow white, and in response, Dunsparce curls up into a ball, raising its defenses. Arbok quickly strikes, biting into the Pokemon. However, the Defense Curl did its work, lessening the damage. Uncurling, Dunsparce goes into action, quickly tackling Arbok, but Dunsparce just sorta hits it and falls off of Arbok, not doing too much damage. What will you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Stuart watches on as he stares in amazement at Joe's little Dunsparce taking on the Arbok, a first a small laugh came out of his mouth but then he thought about how the Dunsparce saved him and quickly stopped the laugh in its tracks. Stuart then walked in front of Joe and pointed directly at the Arbok menacingly. "Move aside Joe, no one attacks me and gets away with it!" he shouted, hoping Lily would respond. A few seconds pass and Stuart swiftly round to see Lily standing at the sidelines. "Lily come on, we're battling!" He yelled but Lily shook her head.

    "Luuuudi colo Ludicolo (But Joe's doing so well)," the reply came, anger swept its way throughout Stuart's body as he had a great urge to scream at this very point in time. Stuart slumped back to his position at the sidelines and stood next to Lily since she seemed not willing to battle and un more unwilling to take this chance away from Dunsparce. "Fine then, but I might as well register Arbok on my Pokedex first," Stuart said cheerily as he slipped his Pokedex out of his pocket and pushed the round button in the middle making the screen cover flip open and reveal a formally hidden screen. A picture of the snake-like Pokemon appeared on the screen as Stuart waited to gain the much wanted information on their foe.

    "Arbok the Cobra Pokemon. This Pokemon has a terrifically strong constricting power...." the Pokedex began as Stuart quickly closed the Pokedex not wanting to know anymore about their opponent.

    "Err Joe, just be careful, ok?" Stuart asked as he then looked at Ludicolo and formulated the perfect way to let both Lily and Stu help out and to make sure Joe and Dunny are going to be alright. "Lily, when Arbok attacks me, you, Joe or Dunsparce use Reflect to block it. GO GO LILY!" Stuart commanded as he then waited to see what Joe's orders and attacks would be.
    Joe couldn't help but smile as he watched Dunsparce smash into Arbok, releasing Stu. He was so proud of the way Dunsparce was battling, and the little snake-ish thing wasn't showing even the hint of inexperience as he battled like a pro. As Joe began to formulate the next part of his attack plan, he overhead Stu's orders to Lily.
    "Good call, that could help us," he said back to them, before focusing on the plan again. After weighing together all of Dunsparce's moves in his mind, he finally came to a conclusion.

    "Dunsparce, start off by rolling around the back of Arbok, and Biting it's tail. Then use all your strength to jump forwards, still holding onto it's tail, and Headbutting it in the back of the head. After that, try and use an Astonish to the face. Got it?" Dunsparce quickly nodded, and Joe turned around to see that Shiftry was just standing there, doing nothing.

    "Oh, erm, yeah, I kinda forgot you were here," said Joe, as a large, comic sweatdrop appeared at his head. "But you don't want to take this away from Dunsparce do you, not his first battle?" Joe continued to plead for forgiveness, but Shiftry remained as stubborn as Joe had taught him to be. Eventually, Shiftry walked over, tapped a Pokeball on Joe's belt, and disappeared in a flash of red light. Slightly confused by all this, Joe turned his attention back to the battle, and watched as Dunsparce made his first move.

  10. #55
    WOO for COMMUNISM! Jon Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Ruin Island
    Jon Jen: Deciding to go to the tunnel on your right side, the one from which a faint light is emitting, you begin to walk toward it. Ducking slightly as you enter the tunnel, you walk through the tunnel, the light growing brighter and brighter as you continue on the downward sloping path. Finally, after about 5 minutes or so of walking, you exit the tunnel, and find the source of the light. At the center of a room sits a large hole, from which the light seems to emanate. Peering over the rim of the hole, you are astounded to what you see. A large Typhlosion, oversized teeth bared and its flames jetting from its mouth looms over a stone floor carpetted with bones, and a young girl lies on the ground, seemingly unconcious. What will you do?
    As Jon stepped out from the inky darkness growing lighter and lighter, walking through the tunnel, he began to grow a little pensive. He quickened his pace as he walked closer and closer to this strange light. Soon, he stepped out from the tunnel, and into a light filled room, a very large room at that. Jon slowly looked around to find a Typhlosion standing over a bright source of light, which, upon closer inspection, appeared to be a hole in the flooring. On the floor, Jon also saw a young girl. She appeared to be unconscious, and Jon began drawing upon conclusions in his head already.

    "It's somewhat likely that the Typhlosion attacked this girl." Jon thought, stepping back into the shadows of the tunnel a bit, and scratching his chin, deep in thought. "But, it's more likely that the Typhlosion belongs to her. Typhlosion aren't exactly the kind of pokemon you'd expect to be running about all over the place." Jon decided. "Much less running rampant attacking girls and staring at a very odd source of light." Jon chuckled a bit to himself at the prospect of joking at a time like this. Jon loved to do things like that.

    "In any case, if the Typhlosion did indeed attack her, that's somewhat odd, especially if she owns it. Perhaps it's disobidient? It is a possibility..." Jon thought things over, although not quite convinced in his own suggestion. "Or maybe the mysterious light has something to do with it." Jon considered, wearing a solemn face.

    "Well, there's a few things that I'll have to do..." Jon spoke, as he rummaged through his things. He found what he was searching for without much wait, a pokeball, which he muffled with his sleeve as he released the pokemon from it, directly in front of him, revealing a Ludicolo, Jon's trusted Tarou. Tarou, upon being released, began to do a dance and was about to say something, which probably would have sounded something like a loud "Papa~!"; had Jon not quickly covered Tarou's mouth with his hands. He slowly motioned for Tarou to come closer and listen.

    "Tarou, I'm not exactly sure of the situation we're about to walk into, so I can't give you a detailed plan. In that room, there is a Typhlosion standing over a glowing hole in the floor, and a young woman who has been knocked out." Jon whispered to his pokemon, the two huddled closely together. "I'm going to go to the girl, see if she can regain consciousness, look through her things, see if I can find any signs that would lead me to believe that she is a pokemon trainer, or if she has any information on what has happened. I want you to stick close to me, and guard me from any attacks from that Typhlosion. If it starts to get hostile, feel free to attack with onslaughts of Water Gun or Nature Power, but don't attack it unless it shows hostility. We don't want to spark an unneccesary battle if we can avoid it. Do you understand?" Jon finished his quiet explanation. Tarou nodded, and Jon returned it, and the two made their way into the room, Tarou sticking close to Jon.

    Jon ran into the room. In his mind, a million questions were popping up. He wasn't sure exactly what move to make. He felt that he didn't have enough information to formulate an accurate plan. However, Tarou would buy him the time, so he had to hurry, hence the running. He rushed to the girl's side, dropping to his knees. He shook her about a bit, trying to wake her as best he could. He also began to look around for anything's she might have dropped, or through her things, to her belt, any hint that she might be a pokemon trainer would confirm Jon's suspision that this Typhlosion belonged to her.

    As Jon searched the girl (in the most innocent way) Tarou stood in-between Jon and the Typhlosion, and tried his best to look intimidating, and not break into dance. Tarou was holding his ground for now, he would defend Jon, but he was preparred to counterattack if it was neccesary. Only time would tell...

  11. #56
    Bird Keeper Norkia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect


    Lily Island

    quilava plush: Deciding to walk around the people in order to let them see you, you begin to walk at a casual pace in a circular motion around them. The girl sees you, and taps the man on the shoulder, whispering something into his ear. He nods, and the girl quickly begins to fiddle around in her pack, before pulling out a Pokeball, tossing it out onto the ground. At first, you think that it was empty, as nothing comes out of it as it springs open. However, while watching all of this, you suddenly find yourself being wrapped up in an invisible wet rope of some sort...You look around frantically, and see what you missed - a red stripe is hanging in midair in front of you.

    The woman walks up to you, and with a smirk on her face, she says "Now, then, what have we here?" The man comes up behind her, and looks at her with a look of disgust. "Who cares what or why they're here? The fact is that they are, and they shouldn't be. Kecleon, take them to the cages with the Pokemon. We'll deal with them later." Suddenly, a Kecleon appears out of no where, its pink tongue wrapped around you. It lifts you up with a display of amazing strength, and takes you into a tent, opening a door, throwing you in, and locking it before you can react. You look around the rest of the cage, and see a group of other Pokemon - a Nidoran M and F, a Ledyba, and a Paras stare at you. What will you do?
    Kecleon tongue...? Eww. As her captors order the chameleons to seize her and her Fearow, Rivka realizes what's carrying her and makes a disgusted face at the manner of transport until she's thrown into the cage, hitting the hard ground with an "Oof!" She lies there for a moment then throws herself upwards only to see the door slam and lock. "Well, now. How's that for poor judgement?" Meanwhile, Shrapnel is hardly amused, not wanting to be involved in any of this, and angrily moves to an unoccupied corner of the cage and starts trying to hammer at the bars with his beak with no success. After looking to the disgruntled Fearow, Rivka notices a myriad of other Pokémon with her; two Nidorans, male and female, a Ledyba, and a Paras meet her gaze and the girl gives an awkward greeting.

    "...So. Anybody try filing at this cage? I'd take out Hokage t' do a little melting job, but heh, I don't think she could do it with us in such a closed-in tent." Rivka scans the inhabitants of the cage once more, and ponders for a bit to try to get her mind off of the coming claustrophobia. "Well, I really can't do anything for now. I guess we'll just wait this out until the opportune moment." She looks around, then lowers her voice. "Though I have a clue as t' what these toothpick mongers may have in mind. Does Celebi ring a bell?"
    Last edited by Norkia; 23rd July 2006 at 12:42 PM.

  12. #57
    Arid trainer Rayzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    86

    Visit Rayzen's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Lily Island

    Centin: Deciding to follow the pipeline to its source, you and your Xatu begin to walk along the pipeline, the life slowly being restored to the area as you walk away from the toxic lake. However, after only a few moments of walking, you find that several trees have been uprooted, thrown mercilessly in all directions, a clearing being formed, though trees are still scattered about. Looking around for the disturbance, it doesn't take you long to see a Machamp facing away from you, its 6 arms wrapped around a tree. It pulls upward, and the tree instantly is ripped from the earth, being tossed backwards into the pile of the other trees. You gasp, and the Machamp instantly turns around. You see that its eyes are a deep, smoky indigo coloring. It quickly runs at you, ready to attack you without provocation. What will you do?
    "Ah, what to do, what to do? Um, run? Yeah, run!" the trainer that was stopped for about 0.1 seconds began to sprint away, without the need of looking back, but he did. "Um, Axtan, I think you should hover away from that machamp right now, which is further elaborated and concluded as, to move towards my direction, and away from the machamp," the trainer was yelling to his xatu. It paid no heed. Nevertheless, his xatu quickened its pace along with its trainer. The trainer was running aimlessly, just following the roads, which was coincidently the same direction they came from, and almost tripped, but he did not care about small matters compared to such a situation where he is being chased, thus he continued to run regardless. He then closed his nose while running, "For the sakeness of all sake, I can never outrun a pokemon, ever, and now, this odour again, ugh, this is just not..not my day of natural enjoyment."

    Slowly, and noticably, Centin's paced slowed down. He noticed it, as his xatu that was moving at constant speed actually overtook him. "This..smell..I can't breathe..can't think...can't move," the trainer then stopped, with his hands holding on his knees. His xatu stopped, and turned around to face its trainer, and the ever running machamp that was still chasing them. Suddenly, the trainer slapped his own forehead, and gave a smirk back to the situation, with his eyes as sharp as blade glaring back. With that frightening look, even his xatu had not seen its trainer like that. Then, Centin led out a loud voice, "Duuuuuuuuuuuh!" The ever so confused xatu is now even more perplexed than it already was, and to an extent, felt the goosebumps. Its trainer shivering, from head to knee, then said in a very unpleasantly manner, yet haunting too, "Axtan, use flash facing its direction, so that it will be blinded and then bump into a tree or something. Then teleport behind it, and peck on it, and I do not care which part of him you peck. Nature..will..take..its...course...." he then let out some giggles and some small whisper-like laughter, together with his trembling fingertips. Indeed freaky, but the poor xatu just had to obey its trainer's commands, in order to save itself as well.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  13. #58
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Silver Ocean
    Skrusti and Joshua: Attacks are ordered and the Pokemon quickly begin to carry them out. Swampert raises a Protect dome over itself and Jeff, who also releases his oddly colored Breloom and gives orders to it as well. Gyarados looks between the two trainers which it has stumbled upon, and eventually decides to strike Swampert, the ball in its mouth spawning a golden beam of energy which strikes the shield. Both dissipate instantly upon contact, and the Gyarados looks slightly caught off guard by its attack failing. However, it doesn't have much time to dwell on it, as a series of small stars are issued from Flygon's mouth, which strike it in the back of the head. Gyarados roars in rage, and begins to swim closer to them. However, as a stroke of bad luck, Breloom lets its Leech Seed go at the exact same moment, and it flies over Gyarados's back, sinking into the sea below.

    Swampert begins to move closer to Gyarados while it's preoccupied with Flygon, who just barely manages to dodge a too-close-for-comfort Ice Beam. Swampert and Breloom then move into action. Breloom shakes its head as a tannish cloud begins to fill the air, floating closer to Gyarados and begins absorbed into its skin. Swampert, on the other hand, focuses energy into its fist as it slams into Gyarados, doing decent damage and taking its attention away from Joshua. Seeing that its attention had been diverted back to it, Swampert quickly begins to swim away, but it suddenly stops only a few feet away from Gyarados. It would appear as though some of the Stun Spore got on it when it used Dynamicpunch, but it still manages to pull up a Protect sheld in time to protect the three of you from a quick Hyper Beam. Flygon then begins to attempt to strike, but its Rock Slide is in vain, there being no solid material to throw at the leviathan. However, its Ice Punch does go off, hitting Gyarados in the neck and doing decent damage. What will you do?
    Jeff winces and crouches, covering his head as a second Hyper Beam heads for Tifa, Jamie, and himself. Thankfully, Jamie throws up another Protect barrier, giving them a few more seconds of life. Jeff looks up into the air, noticing Hayley flying around, and Jeff can barely see the figure on Hayley's back. Jeff looked back to Gyarados, who looked angry. Quickly pulling a PARAYLZ HEAL from his pack, Jeff shakes the canister up, liberally spraying Jamie with the liquid inside. "Sorry about that..." He murmers, watching Gyarados warily.

    "Alright...Jamie, Tifa, you two ready?" Jeff asked, glancing back up at Joshua and Hayley. A plan forms in his mind, and Jeff knows Joshua will understand as soon as he enacts it. "Got it. We need to keep that beast distracted guys. Jamie, you're our main man, you need to keep us from harm. Charge another Focus Punch as you swim towards it, and when you get close enough, let it have it! If we get into trouble, throw up a Protect" Jamie nodded, sitting still, preparing for their assault.

    "Tifa, let's go for a long-range tactic this time. Hit it with a barrage of Bullet Seeds as we get close, then try and sap some energy from it using Mega Drain. If you have the chance when Jamie is hitting it with his Focus Punch, Iron Tail it!" Tifa settled herself lower onto Jamie with a growl. "I know, you prefer close-range combat, but we're not exactly in a place where that's possible." Jeff told her, while she looked at the Gyarados.

    "...And Jamie, if there's a suitable place to drop me off so you have better maneuver, then don't hesitate to take me there. I don't need to be getting in your way." Jeff told Jamie, while looking around to see if there was a rock jutting from the ocean which would offer him a place to stay out of the way, as well as a safe place from the Gyarados...

  14. #59
    I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Silver Ocean
    Skrusti and Joshua: Attacks are ordered and the Pokemon quickly begin to carry them out. Swampert raises a Protect dome over itself and Jeff, who also releases his oddly colored Breloom and gives orders to it as well. Gyarados looks between the two trainers which it has stumbled upon, and eventually decides to strike Swampert, the ball in its mouth spawning a golden beam of energy which strikes the shield. Both dissipate instantly upon contact, and the Gyarados looks slightly caught off guard by its attack failing. However, it doesn't have much time to dwell on it, as a series of small stars are issued from Flygon's mouth, which strike it in the back of the head. Gyarados roars in rage, and begins to swim closer to them. However, as a stroke of bad luck, Breloom lets its Leech Seed go at the exact same moment, and it flies over Gyarados's back, sinking into the sea below.

    Swampert begins to move closer to Gyarados while it's preoccupied with Flygon, who just barely manages to dodge a too-close-for-comfort Ice Beam. Swampert and Breloom then move into action. Breloom shakes its head as a tannish cloud begins to fill the air, floating closer to Gyarados and begins absorbed into its skin. Swampert, on the other hand, focuses energy into its fist as it slams into Gyarados, doing decent damage and taking its attention away from Joshua. Seeing that its attention had been diverted back to it, Swampert quickly begins to swim away, but it suddenly stops only a few feet away from Gyarados. It would appear as though some of the Stun Spore got on it when it used Dynamicpunch, but it still manages to pull up a Protect sheld in time to protect the three of you from a quick Hyper Beam. Flygon then begins to attempt to strike, but its Rock Slide is in vain, there being no solid material to throw at the leviathan. However, its Ice Punch does go off, hitting Gyarados in the neck and doing decent damage. What will you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Jeff winces and crouches, covering his head as a second Hyper Beam heads for Tifa, Jamie, and himself. Thankfully, Jamie throws up another Protect barrier, giving them a few more seconds of life. Jeff looks up into the air, noticing Hayley flying around, and Jeff can barely see the figure on Hayley's back. Jeff looked back to Gyarados, who looked angry. Quickly pulling a PARAYLZ HEAL from his pack, Jeff shakes the canister up, liberally spraying Jamie with the liquid inside. "Sorry about that..." He murmers, watching Gyarados warily.

    "Alright...Jamie, Tifa, you two ready?" Jeff asked, glancing back up at Joshua and Hayley. A plan forms in his mind, and Jeff knows Joshua will understand as soon as he enacts it. "Got it. We need to keep that beast distracted guys. Jamie, you're our main man, you need to keep us from harm. Charge another Focus Punch as you swim towards it, and when you get close enough, let it have it! If we get into trouble, throw up a Protect" Jamie nodded, sitting still, preparing for their assault.

    "Tifa, let's go for a long-range tactic this time. Hit it with a barrage of Bullet Seeds as we get close, then try and sap some energy from it using Mega Drain. If you have the chance when Jamie is hitting it with his Focus Punch, Iron Tail it!" Tifa settled herself lower onto Jamie with a growl. "I know, you prefer close-range combat, but we're not exactly in a place where that's possible." Jeff told her, while she looked at the Gyarados.

    "...And Jamie, if there's a suitable place to drop me off so you have better maneuver, then don't hesitate to take me there. I don't need to be getting in your way." Jeff told Jamie, while looking around to see if there was a rock jutting from the ocean which would offer him a place to stay out of the way, as well as a safe place from the Gyarados...
    Joshua curses at his foolishness, the lack of matter for Hayley's Rock Slide putting Jeff, Tifa and Jamie in serious danger. He swore silently to not let them get hurt, and he meant it with all his heart.

    "Hayley, blast that Gyarados right now with your strongest Dragonbreath! Then pelt it from the air with Sludge Bombs whilst its looking at us, then fly around in the air to distract it so Jeff can attack it! After Jeff is done, swoop in and finish the job with a Thunderpunch to its eyes!"

    Joshua stroked the back of Hayley's head, silently fretting for the safety of both his Pokemon and his friend. "Stay strong, and stay safe," he whispered to the air, hoping Jeff and Jamie could hear him.

  15. #60
    Registered User John's Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Venom Island
    John's Knight: You order your Golem, who quickly grunts, showing that it understands its attack orders. It quickly begins to claw at the ground, trying to dig a hole in which he could pop out of to suprise its opponent. The poison, however, soaked into the ground quickly fills the hole, leaving a small deep purple puddle sitting in front of Golem. Golem abandons the effort and focuses its attention onto Ursaring. Searching around the dead forest for the bear, Golem jumps back a few feet in surprise as Ursaring reappears directly in front of it, using the cover of Faint Attack in order to invisibly move into position. Its fist glows a bright golden color as it brings it up in an uppercut onto Golem, who staggers a bit with the super effective Focus Punch its opponent had used. Shaking its head, Golem's fist suddenly bursts into flame as it swings its fist at Ursaring, hitting it in the side. Ursaring winces a bit at the pain, but it then closes its eyes, a faint, red aura covering its entire body. Golem's other fist then glows white as it slams into Ursaring, who stands there and takes the hit. However, Golem roars in pain, clutching its fist, Ursaring having Countered its attacking attempt. What will you do?
    Forte didn't exatcly started with the right feet, John thought, as he saw the Ursaring damaging his rock pokemon a lot. Plus, how the hell did I forget that this ground has a lot of poison? Thank God he didn't dig it to the underground, or he might have died in there with the poison...
    The Ursaring with the out of the ordinary claws was really a powerful opponent. However, it won't be it that will stop John from achieving victory!
    "Forte, listen up!", the trainer said, his pokemon looking at him. "Start with a Magnitude! While it, Bulk Up, and fire a Rock Slide! Watch out for those claws!"
    Forte nodded.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •