Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 3

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 343

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

  1. #31
    Bird Keeper Norkia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect



    quilava plush: Deciding to head off toward the Silver Forest, you look up in amazement of the leaves which give off a sort of glow, probably from the silver outlines to which the forest owes its name. Seeing little to no ground life at all, you are amazed by the sharp contrast-the treetops above are full of life, birds, bugs, a good quarter of everything under the rainbow. However, you hear something a distance away. It sounds like...machinery...

    Walking closer to the source of the noise, you gasp as you see what's happening. A large, cranelike machine, only sideways, with a large, rotating saw on the end, chops down trees in a single swipe, and the trees are then picked up by a large number of psychic Pokemon, mostly Hypno and Grumpic, telepathically, and thrown into another large machine, out of which comes a heaping pile of sawdust, and a pile of small sticks, which are carried along a conveyor belt into a box...which upon further inspection, it reads "TOOTHPICKS - MADE WITH GENUINE SILVER FOREST TREES"

    A woman's voice then says, "If we would have just caught Celebii first, we'd be done by now." You look around, still ducking behind the trees, and see a small wooden building, which a man walks out of, followed by a woman. "Shut up woman, is all you do complain about speed? We only have to clear about an acre more of land, and we'll be done. Shouldn't take more than a few hours. And I bet we could catch a few more scurrying baby Pokemon, and raise them to serve only us! And be experimental, of course." The woman shakes her head, and sighs before mumbling something under her breath.

    What will you do?


    Snagging Celebi... poaching Pokemon... heavy deforestation? Rivka was certain this place was protected, or at least regulated by law, but heck if she knows anything. Heck if they know anything, either, because so long as they keep consuming the trees without making an effort to replant them, they won't have any more trees to make their precious toothpicks with.

    "...well, looky here, Shrapnel! A parade t' rain on."

    Rivka lets out a few more whispers, albeit inaudible, as she peeks over the bushes as she yanks her Fearow by the neck to show him the commotion, returned with a disgruntled squawk. Immediately lowering her cover behind the bushes, Rivka continues. "Although all I see 're Psychic types... I guess Retsu could use a workout." Shrapnel ruffles his feathers; he needed to let his frustration out, but he didn't need that pathetic Nuzleaf around to feed it.

    "...but we're not going t' just barge in on there. I think a well-organized plan t' masq'rade as helpful community service civilian type people (aren't we civilans anyways...? oh, whatever) and get into their system is the way to go. And then we can gather intelligence on their scheme and blow their plot to SMITHEREENS!" Immediately covering her mouth with her hands upon realizing what she just did, Rivka looks to Shrapnel, who just rolls his eyes. The girl returns to a soft whisper. "But first! Let's take a completely casual stride through the forest so they can see us but not really. After all, we're completely normal trav'llers, right?"

  2. #32
    Go Ewan Go! Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    OMGTACOBELL111!
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Octazooka: Getting off of the ferry and walking onto the port, you quickly spot your destination, the Ebony Beach which encirlces the island. Walking along with your Wooper, you warn your Wooper not to go into the water, due to the volcanic properties of the water that kills any sort of life that is in it for too long. However, as you sit down to rest, right in front of you a mound of sand begins to push its way up out of the beach. It becomes larger and larger before it is about the size of your head. Wondering what the source of this is, you don't have to think about it long, as a Trapinch pushes its way out of the sand, and looks at you for a few seconds, before tilting its head. "Tra?" it says, not looking hostile. What will you do?

    Zero and Wooper looked astounded at the apparently friendly Trapinch. Hesitantly, Zero crept slightly closer to the Trapinch. Uhh... hey little guy..." Zero said creeping his hand slowly towards the Trapinch. "Its okay... I won't try to hurt you..." Zero said calmfully, doubting the words he said. "Woop!" Wooper cried gleefully as he toddled closer to the Trapinch to get a closer look before stopping about 6 inches away from the Trapinch's gaping jaws. "Good god, he better not bite me..." Zero thought to himself semi regretting the action he had just made incase things go for the worse

  3. #33
    Crypt Lord Dark_Scizor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Dark Scizor: Stepping off of the ferry onto the dock of Lily Island, you decide against heading to the Red Forest, instead heading toward the Silver Forest. The moment you step into the forest you realize just how populated the forest is, as the entire forest is filled with squawks and other Pokemon calls. You also see the leaves above, which have a slight silver tint to them, as well as the brush, are all full of life, rustling around often as Pokemon move through them. Not actually getting a good glance of a Pokemon, you simply continue along in your journey, before you hear the sounds of a call for help, from a human voice. You quickly pick up your pace and run toward the screaming, and find the source. A kid, roughly 13, is wrapped up in a white silk cacoon, probably from a Pokemon's string shot. The kid says, "Finally! Um...could you help me out a little?"
    Saturn was surprised by seeing the kid in the cacoon. He thought that in the Silver Forest, he wasn´t going to see that kind of things because aggressive Pokémon lived on the Red Forest. Perhaps the kid offended the Pokémon but he wasn´t going to stay there all of his life if that was the case so he decided to help him first and ask questions later. While trying to break the cacoon, he wondered what kind of Pokémon did that and if it was nearby.
    Fizzy Bubbles



    Banner made by Joe

  4. #34
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Bloody Banette: Walking off of the ferry onto the dock of Ruin Island, the eerie green glow of the ground deters you for only a moment as you head off to your journey to the Amor Temple. After a relatively short journey, you reach the temple. Made of gray stone, you take a deep breath before you walk into the temple. Finding yourself in a large room, you assume that you are in the main antechamber of the temple, your guess further supported by the smaller tunnels that branch out of the room. Finding yourself in sort of a dilemma, you find that there are three tunnels that branch out from your current room, from one, it seems as though water is flowing out at a steady pace, one with a light that looks like fire somewhere inside, and the third, an ordinary tunnel with nothing special about it.

    Which will you choose?
    Felix called back Arikel to his pokeball. "My bloody Ari, I can't take you any longer now" he said as he pointed the ball to the ghost pokemon. He, then took another ball from his belt, enlarging and tossing it he realeased Malkav, his Shuppet. Malkav instantly started to look around the hall on entrance of the temple, being really curious, when she realized Colitas was there, looking at her in a strange way, Malkav got close to her and move around Colitas in a seductive fashion way.
    Felix was having a really funny time when he realized there were three tunnels in the hall, listening to the relaxing sound of the water, he decided to pass that tunnel and take his pokemon with him. "Let's go my girls, something really beautiful waits for us there".
    FB

    Thanks to Drayano for the Banner

  5. #35
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Faiyaa: Deciding to head off to the shipwreck of the SS Leviathan, you scan the area, just in case of a swimming axe murderer about. Seeing no such thread, you continue on toward the mast of the huge ship, which itself stretches almost 10 feet into the air, which is almost nothing compared to the rest of the ship. Wondering to yourself what could have possibly caused such a large ship to sink, you and your Mantine circle around the mast for a few moments, seeing the rot of the wood because of the ocean currents and hoping that it's safe enough for adventure. While pondering this over, you hear something behind you, sounding like laughter...pirate laughter. You quickly turn around, but see nothing there...However, as you turn back around to investigate the shipwreck, everything suddenly goes black.

    You groggily open your eyes, and find yourself in a wooden room, your arms chained to the wall. It would appear as though you were in a ship, and you quickly, and rightly assume that you are inside the shipwreck. You search the area for your Mantine, and see a few chairs and a desk, but not a door. Resting on top of the desk is a strange ball. You assume that it's a Pokeball, and upon further inspection from your distance, you see a skull with crossbones at the point where the recall button is on a normal Pokeball. Suddenly, you feel chills run down your spine. You look around the room and see an eerie green fog filling the room. You hear the same laughter as before, as a a green arm comes out of the wall. Rather freaked, another arm and a pair of legs follow, attacked to a man. A pirate. A ghost pirate.

    "Arr!" he says, in a ghastly tone, "matey, ye be after me treasure, are ye? Now, ye shall walk the plank!"

    "Walk the plank, squawk, walk the plank!" On the man's shoulder, a small bird appears out of thin air. Its head is black, its beak is pink, and its wings are a bright blue and yellow. A white ruffle is around its next, but it is also surrounded in a green aura like the man. Smirking, the pirate snaps his fingers, and the chains binding you disappear. "Arr, if ye can somehow escape from me ship by tomorrow, your life will be spared. If not, hope ye don't mind being ripped apart by Sharpedo!" The pirate continues laughing as he walks out of the room, the bird repeating "Sharpedo, Sharpedo, squawk, ripped apart by Sharpedo!" as it disappears through the wall.

    What will you do?
    Gary gasped as he looked around the room he was stuck in. Wooden walls in all directions caused a minimal amount of light to pour in. He was slightly chilled by the fact that he had just been haunted by a ghost pirate and his parrot and had been told that if he hadn't escaped by the next day, he'd be eaten alive by the Sharpedo. His only option was to get the hell out as soon as possible. Deciding to calm his nerves a bit, Gary pulled out a pokeball, and in a bright flash that temporarily lit up the gloomy wooden room, Scurvy, Gary's Aipom happily appeared, climbing up to his perch on Gary's shoulder. Scurvy is in sheer bliss as Gary explained to him that they were on a pirate ship, and tuned out that fact that it was haunted and impending Sharpedo wanted to eat them. Scurvy was a natural born pirate monkey, and had no hard time getting his sea legs. Scurvy shouted "Arr!" and then Gary frowned as he came to realize there was no door to get out of the room. "Scurvy, we need to find Aero as well, wherever he may be. Don't let your stay be too welcome however, cause if we need to go underwater, I'm switching you for Devine!" Scurvy shrugged, somewhat disapointed, but still kept smiling as he looked about the pirate ship from his perch on Gary's shoulder while the two stepped up to the wall. "Hmm, this is gonna be tricky getting out of here, Scurvy... I could have Typhu teleport us in a heartbeat... that is only if we knew where we would be teleporting to. So I´m gonna have you try and Rock Smash the wall as hard as you can, okay?" Scurvy nodded and hopped off of Gary´s shoulder.
    Last edited by Faiyaa; 30th July 2006 at 11:42 AM.
    FB Info::My PC::FB Records
    Typhu lv.100, Amph lv.100, Kratos lv.34, Espy lv.16, Shuri lv.100, Thorn lv.53, Scurvy lv.23,

    Buru lv.11, Rena lv.100, Coco lv.25, Flare lv.36, Devi lv.100, Aero lv.17, Raphael lv.36

    Anime banner made by me.

  6. #36
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect

    Kiera & Skrutsi: Both of you arriving at the shipwreck at the same time, you look at the huge wooden ship, the mast the only thing rising out of the water. Looking down into the water, you see a large hole in the side of the ship, through which many, many Pokemon swim in and out in schools. Just in the few minutes which you watch, a school of Magikarp enter the ship, a very large Mantine exits, as well as a HUGE Gyarados, which seems to be at least 50 feet long. It swims around a bit before it gazes to the surface, and sees the shadow of Swampert. Gyarados's eyes narrow, and you notice that they are a very deep red, the color of blood, with no pupils. Without warning, it rockets up to the surface. As it breaks the surface, large waves erupt from the point, sending Jeff and Swampert back a few yards. The Gyarados continues to glare, before it opens its mouth wide, a ball of golden energy beginning to form...What will you do?
    Jeff lets out a gasp as the giant Gyarados breaks through the water, holding onto Jamie tightly as they're both pushes backwards by the waves. As Gyarados started charging an attack in its mouth, Jeff tapped Jamie on the shoulder, and the Swampert looked back at him, nodding. Joshua had given Jamie orders to listen to Jeff if they got in trouble, and this seemed like a time they were in trouble.

    As Jeff fumbled for a PokeBall on his belt, he stared at the Gyarados, thinking. "Jamie, if that thing attacks us, use your PROTECT to shield us as best you can." Jamie nodded, bracing himself, and Jeff finally found the ball he was looking for. He triggered the release, and with a flash, a Shiny Breloom was released onto Jamie's back. Tifa steadied herself, staring out at the Gyarados before them. "Alright, this is going to be tricky. We're going to have to time ourselves just right here..." Jeff said, watching the giant Sea-Serpent.

    "Tifa, after Jamie finishes with his protect, I want you to launch a LEECH SEED onto that thing, hopefully you snare it up. Jamie, if you feel it's safe to do so, swim forward and rock that thing with a DYNAMICPUNCH. Tifa, if we do get close enough, hit it with a STUN SPORE. Afterwards, back off, and let Joshua have a turn." Jeff ordered, still watching the Gyarados warily.

    He glanced a look upward to Joshua and Hayley, murmuring under his breath, "...Stay safe you two..."

  7. #37
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Torky Stu & Joe: Both of you getting off at the dock on the Diamond River, the separator of the docile Silver Forest and the hostile Red Forest. However, rather than going to the Silver Forest, you head off in search of danger, to the Red Forest. As soon as you and your Pokemon enter the forest, you notice the steamy, humid, and hot atmosphere of the place and the wild array of Pokemon which it could support. However, you don't seem to notice any of these Pokemon, all you hear are calls of Pokemon deep within the forest. Wondering where all of the Pokemon are, Joe turns around to ask Stu what he thinks. However, much to his surprise, a rather large Arbok is wrapped around a blue faced Stu, preventing him from moving and just barely allowing him to breathe. It would appear as though unless Joe acts fast, then Stu is in a bit of trouble, and on the Arbok's lunch menu...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    The fact that a huge Arbok could sneak up on both Joe and Stu unnoticed just proved how dangerous the Red Forest could be. But Joe didn't think about that for very long, as he saw the predicament he was in. He could tell by the sheer malicity of the attack that this Arbok was going to be as strong as anything else he'd ever fought. He reached to his belt, and grabbed the first Pokeball he could, before throwing it to the ground. After a large flash of red light, one of Joe's newest Pokemon unfurled on the ground.

    "Dunsparce, get that thing off of Stu with an Ancientpower, and then follow up by using Rage to knock it into a tree!" ordered Joe, quickly, trying to spit out orders as fast as he could so that Stu didn't get choked to death. "If it tries to attack you, use a Defense Curl to lighten the damage. Oh, and you better take this." He reached into his bag, and took out a small, pink berry, which looked a bit like an upside down peach. Joe gave the small berry to Dunsparce, and Dunsparce stared at it, confused.

    "If that big snake thing poisons you, just eat that, and you should be alright in no time, okay?" he said, and Dunsparce nodded, making it obvious that he now understood. Joe then got back to his feet, and waited for Dunsparce to start his assault on the Arbok, while Stu stood there, struggling to catch a breath.
    Stuart squirmed constantly, making no affect on the Arbok's constricting body. He watched on as Joe released his newest Pokemon and this clearly was becoming Joe's most un-thought through idea ever. "WHAT IS JOE PLAYING AT!??!? Is he trying to save me or have the Arbok froffle into defeat at the sight of Joe's Dunsparce?" Not wanting to rely on Joe's Dunsparce Stuart tried even more to escape from the constricting and super dangerous cobra Pokemon. Its clear neither Stu or Joe had thought through every possibility of death at the Red Forest. Stu then looked over at Lily and Splinter wondering if Joe actually remembered he still had Shiftry by his side to help him instead of Dunsparce. He tried to give Joe and the Pokemon a smile, however the pain became to much for him as he just gave up moving completely. Then it seemed he was starting to losing consciousness and his eyes starting to close, however he then gave Joe one last 'oh my god Joe could you not find a better Pokemon to help us?' look.

    Sorry for the short and late reply, but when you can't move or talk it kinda limits your options majorly ._.;

  8. #38
    Arid trainer Rayzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    81

    Visit Rayzen's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    If I missed you, it was accidental, so please PM me.

    Centin: Beginning your journey in the lush Silver Forest, you gasp in amazement of the beauty of the area. From the silver lined leaves to the amazing abundance of wildlife, you find yourself in a state of amazement. However, as you continue your journey on, it seems as though the silver leaves are beginning to slightly lose their color, and wildlife becomes more and more scarce. After a while, you hear the sound of rushing water. Realizing that it's impossible that you got to the Diamond River already, you push your way through some brush and find yourself at a lake, the water extremely murky, with a slight blackish purple tinge. Looking around, you find a pipe sending the purple and black contaminants into the lake, and eventually realize that this is what's causing the Pokemon to move away from this area in the forest, instead retreating to the edges of the forest.

    What will you do? Follow the pipe to the source, perhaps?
    "Ew, what is this discoloured liquid, and what is that horrid odour?" Centin quickly closed his nose. He returned whatever his pokemon was out into its pokeball as he was trying to escape the area first. He ran back to the field of red leaves. The almost-barren landscape which was seemingly half-lived struggling to live from death, this was the place that Centin reside for the time being. After running without breath, he finally released his fingers and took in a deep breath. "That, was not pleasant, at, all. You may come out now, Axtan," and out came a xatu that fled to its trainer's left shoulder in fright, probably because of the wicked scenery that looked like a grave yard.

    "Oh Axtan, shouldn't you be panting? Oh wait, you weren't there at the pipeline. Heh, good for you, you do not want to be there," Centin took another breath after that sentence. And a few more after that. "Ugh, that thing is such an unpleasant thing, that my senses can even sense it fom here," the confused trainer paused for a while. "Is it..spreading to this area too? No, it can't be," the trainer looked around. His xatu gazed at him for a moment, then gazed back to the scenery. "Oh, alright fine. This calls for immediate urgency. Axtan, we are charging in and following the pipelines, regardless of its difficulty, that smell has just got to go, now!" hearing that grumble, the xatu knew that it was in grave trouble, it did not like his trainer being angry and all that, so it just floated, and slowly hid behind its trainer and just followed wherever he walked to, or ran to.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  9. #39
    I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Kiera & Skrutsi: Both of you arriving at the shipwreck at the same time, you look at the huge wooden ship, the mast the only thing rising out of the water. Looking down into the water, you see a large hole in the side of the ship, through which many, many Pokemon swim in and out in schools. Just in the few minutes which you watch, a school of Magikarp enter the ship, a very large Mantine exits, as well as a HUGE Gyarados, which seems to be at least 50 feet long. It swims around a bit before it gazes to the surface, and sees the shadow of Swampert. Gyarados's eyes narrow, and you notice that they are a very deep red, the color of blood, with no pupils. Without warning, it rockets up to the surface. As it breaks the surface, large waves erupt from the point, sending Jeff and Swampert back a few yards. The Gyarados continues to glare, before it opens its mouth wide, a ball of golden energy beginning to form...What will you do?


    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    Jeff lets out a gasp as the giant Gyarados breaks through the water, holding onto Jamie tightly as they're both pushes backwards by the waves. As Gyarados started charging an attack in its mouth, Jeff tapped Jamie on the shoulder, and the Swampert looked back at him, nodding. Joshua had given Jamie orders to listen to Jeff if they got in trouble, and this seemed like a time they were in trouble.

    As Jeff fumbled for a PokeBall on his belt, he stared at the Gyarados, thinking. "Jamie, if that thing attacks us, use your PROTECT to shield us as best you can." Jamie nodded, bracing himself, and Jeff finally found the ball he was looking for. He triggered the release, and with a flash, a Shiny Breloom was released onto Jamie's back. Tifa steadied herself, staring out at the Gyarados before them. "Alright, this is going to be tricky. We're going to have to time ourselves just right here..." Jeff said, watching the giant Sea-Serpent.

    "Tifa, after Jamie finishes with his protect, I want you to launch a LEECH SEED onto that thing, hopefully you snare it up. Jamie, if you feel it's safe to do so, swim forward and rock that thing with a DYNAMICPUNCH. Tifa, if we do get close enough, hit it with a STUN SPORE. Afterwards, back off, and let Joshua have a turn." Jeff ordered, still watching the Gyarados warily.

    He glanced a look upward to Joshua and Hayley, murmuring under his breath, "...Stay safe you two..."
    Hayley halts in mid-air at the sight of the massive serpent that erupts from the ocean, its eyes a solid sea of scarlet rage. Joshua grips onto Hayley tightly as she hovers above the sea, the Gyarados staring down at Jamie. Joshua's heart races at the sight of Jeff and Jamie in the Gyarados' line of fire.

    Jeff's commands to Jamie and Tifa float up to Joshua, and he leans in to whisper in Hayley's ear. "Let's get its attention now, so Jeff can swim closer. Smack Gyarados in the face with a Swift, then let's dodge the attacks it'll send our way. Then, after Jeff is finished, strike with a Rock Slide, then end by zipping in and smashing Gyarados in its eyes with an Ice Punch!"
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.



    Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

    ~ PASBL Squad ~

    Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

  10. #40
    :~Midnight Blue Moon~: Alilatias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BMGf, SPPf, and UPN - The Fizzy Bubbles RPG branches
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect

    Alilatias: Trekking through Silver Forest, you see a multitude of Pokemon going about their daily business, just ignoring you as they go along. Continuing to walk through, you soon find an area of the forest which you haven't seen before, one tree towering over the entire area around it, at least twice as all as the other trees in the area. Examining the large tree more closely, you see a multitude of birds flying in and out of its branches. However, everything suddenly goes quiet, all of the squawking of the birds vanishing instantly. Wondering why, you don't have to for too long, as a pair of older looking gray Swellow swoop down on you, looking ready to attack you, as they consider you a threat. What will you do?
    "Hey Saito! Look! Two Swellows! Just like Faltzer!"

    That was Soruta's first reaction upon seeing both of those Swellow. However, it didn't take long for Saito to figure out that fighting Flying-type Pokemon would be the death of him. And so he took refuge behind Soruta as both of the Swellow swooped overhead.

    "The Swellow seem a bit hostile though. Saito, why don't you try talking to them?"

    But no. Saito wouldn't budge. He held tightly onto Soruta's leg, not wanting to let go. The sight of ANY fast flying Pokemon that wasn't on Soruta's team would freeze him in fear, but seeing them ATTACK would end up scaring him to death.

    "Not going to talk, huh? I can understand why. Mabye they can only understand their own kind. Just be prepared to fight if we need to."

    With this, Soruta took out a miniature Level Ball from under her cyan-blue coat. After enlarging it to normal size, she tosses it into the crystal-blue sky, and in one swift motion, the Pokeball opens and a flash rings out through the forest. After the flash fades, Faltzer, her Swellow, is shown in his full aerial splendor. Faltzer looked at both of the hostile Swellows overhead, and looked down at Soruta and Saito, a bit confused as to what he should do.

    "Hey Faltzer! Try talking to both of those Swellow! Tell them that we just got here, and that we're just a bit lost!"

    She was hoping that this would stop both of the Swellow from attacking, but knowing what most birds are like, this might make both Swellow attack Faltzer since he's just another male bird intruding into their territory. But even then, they had to do something, but what?

    Just as Faltzer was able to fly off and talk to them, Soruta began to warn him of certain 'other' things.

    "Faltzer! Be careful! There's a chance that they'll still attack you! If that happens, quickly use Double Team, then try to intimidate them with a Growl! If they're still attacking after that, confuse them with a Supersonic!"

    Turning to Saito, who was still clutching onto her leg, she said, "Saito. I'm pretty sure Faltzer can handle this. Don't try hitting them with an attack if they come too close. We're not trying to hurt them. But if this gets too serious, we're going to have to defend ourselves. Right now, just prepare yourself with a Swords Dance, and then we'll just wait and see what happens."

  11. #41
    ~¤Sea Priestess¤~ lilbluecorsola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    lilbluecorsola: Walking off of the ferry onto the dock you look in amazement of the large coral formations that jet out from the island. Many people and their Pokemon float along with the waves, a few diving underwater to investigate the Pokemon life. Looking up onto the shore, you notice a sign that says "Scuba Gear - Necessary for Under Water Battles!" Continuing to look around, you see a Pokemon Center, on top of which a Wingull is perched, keeping a lookout for possible danger. Upon closer inspection, you see another Wingull, and only assume that they have a nest on top of the Pokemon Center. However, behind you, you hear a scream. Looking around, you see that a school of Tentacool moving into the area. All of the people and their Pokemon rush to get out of the water, leaving you standing there, quite bewildered, before you notice that the water is starting to become murkier and murkier, eventually to the point that you cannot see anything in the water. A few moments later, a man taps your shoulder, saying urgently, "We need to get out of here as soon as we can. Come, I'm sure I can find a book in the Pokemon Center that can explain what is happening a lot better than I can."

    What will you do?
    Jessica and Haruki walked along the dock towards the mainland, halting a moment to get a better look of their surroundings. Closer up, Jess could discern human and Pokémon figures drifting around the beautiful coral, some suddenly vanishing under the water with a quiet splash to explore the underwater regions. Turning, her gaze traveled up the wooden planks towards the island, where she noticed a large, imposing sign on one of the shops, announcing that they sold scuba diving equipment there and stressing the importance of their merchandise for battling undersea. Jessica realized the last part was probably pretty obvious already, but nevertheless made a mental note of the store's location for the future. Turning to the other buildings, she spotted the red-roofed Pokémon Center close to the shore. She caught a small speck of white perched on the roof of the building, and recognized it as a Wingull. Squinting her eyes, she distinguished another splotch of white beside the first, making a pair of Wingull. She smiled, thinking the two must have a nest on top of the Center.

    Just then, a shrill scream pierced the air, and Jess whirled around in surprise. She soon discovered the cause. A huge, bobbing blue mass of Tentacool were slowly making their way closer to the island. The sea was soon emptied of the trainers and their Pokémon who had previously occupied it, as they all panicked and made for the shore as quick as they could to escape the steadily approaching school of stingers. The girl found herself alone with her Corsola, feeling thoroughly perplexed about the situation. She then became aware of a vastly spreading darkness in the water, which eventually completely obscured the bottom from view. Curious, she took a step forward to examine the water more closely, but was halted by a light touch on her shoulder. Turning, she encountered a man wearing an anxious expression.

    "We need to get out of here as soon as we can," he said insistently, taking hold of her arm. "Come, I'm sure I can find a book in the Pokemon Center that can explain what is happening a lot better than I can."

    Feeling dazed, Jess nodded her head submissively, and allowed the man to lead her to the shore, followed by Haruki, who kept his apprehensive gaze on the darkening waters of the sea...

  12. #42
    Oceanic Legend~ Waterlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect

    Waterlight: Deciding to head away from the majority of the group, you ride atop your Milotic in the direction of Ruin Island, specifically, past Ruin Island, to Deprimo Trench. You gaze around the area, admiring the various water Pokemon which make this their home, from a flock of soaring Wingull, to a school of Magikarp which swim underneath you and Milotic, to a group of Seel which playfully swim beside you and Milotic. However, as you look around the area, Milotic suddenly stops moving. You lean over to see what the problem is, and it doesn't take you long at all to notice that Milotic is covered in a strange magenta aura, one usually associated with psychic types.

    Searching for the source of the problem, it doesn't take very long. In front of you, a large swell begins to form, at the very top, a pink Pokemon with a Shellder attached to its head, a Slowking. However, it is glaring at you with a look of pure and utter disgust, as it speaks to you. Or at least you would think so, but its mouth doesn't move, so you assume telepathy. "How dare you enter my royal sea without proper invitation? Child, do you know no manners?" The Slowking then closes its eyes, and behind you, a large splash occurs as a Gyarados is psychically pulled out of the water. "Serpent, destroy this insolent child." The Gyarados roars, as it begins to concentrate its power into its mouth in the form of a ball, a Hyper Beam attack. What will you do?

    "Hmm, you're a tad arrogant, aren't you. You may have proclaimed yourself as a 'Ruler of the Sea', but if you wanna see a powerful Psychic Water Pokémon, you're really going in the right direction!" Tom said in a rather amused manner, throwing up a Pokéball into the air then catching it. Upon it was an etched design of a wave, Tom's way of identifying each of his Pokémon.

    Before Tom could say anymore, a large splash of water hit theback of his t-shirt. As he turned, the monstrous form of a Gyarados was being psychically dragged out of the depths of the watery expanse. It growled while bearing it's teeth threateningly.

    "Starmie, I choose you!"

    With a flick of his wrist, Tom threw the Pokéball forwards, then it opened up and released a wave of energy which took form into that of Starmie. It stood proud next to Tom then upon a click of his fingers, it's core began to power up so to speak, as bright colours radiated around the area, emanating from it's core.

    "Quickly use Rapid Spin to dodge the Hyper Beam and then distract Gyarados. When it turns, use Thunder Wave in it's face, then when you've done that, blast it with Tri-Attack!"
    .Known as Sai on SPPf.

    .Fizzy Bubbles.

  13. #43
    Why go home? Dark Fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Dark Fire: Wading through the Diamond River, you soon reach the other side, the Red Forest. The atmosphere and flora both match that of a rainforest, hot and humid. Walking into the forest, you hear the calls of wild Pokemon deep in the forest as you walk along with your Vulpix. However, it doesn't appear as though there are many Pokemon where you are, as you continue walking through the forest. After a bit of walking, however, you find that you haven't found a single Pokemon, nor anything that would be remotely interesting. However, as you stop to rest, there is a rustling in the leaves above. You look up, and see a pair of red eyes looking down at you, right back. You take a few steps back as a rather large Beedrill begins to fly out of the leaves, down at you, looking rather mad.

    What will you do?
    "What the?" Dark Fire yelled out as the angry looking bee swooped down. The whole time he was looking for something to do he ended up with nothing and finally when he decides to rest a menacing insect attacks him for no reason. "Drought, Ember now." Dark Fire called out to his Vulpix while quickly getting up to his feet.

    "Looks like you're about to face your first ever real opponent, but I know you can take this Beedrill, just keep thinking about all those things we worked about." Drought looked at his trainer for a second and nodded, getting down into his attacking pose, which wasn't all that intimidating yet. "Listen up, to swing this battle into your favour use Heatwave, I'm sure the Beedrill won't enjoy that too much and follow it up with a set of Embers to scorch the bug."

    While his Vulpix was preparing for his attacks Dark Fire surveyed the foe. From what he could it tell it was just a regular Beedrill, oversized, but seemed normal. Still, the attack made little sense, he couldn't see more Beedrills which probably means the swarm or the hive isn't in danger. Confused and wondering what this Beedrill really wants, Dark Fire watched as the first round of fighting commenced.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.

  14. #44
    Registered User John's Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    John's Knight: Deciding to take a different path, you head off toward Venom Island, home to many different types of poison Pokemon. As you come close to the shore, your eyes bulge as you see the water, which abruptly changes from a sparkling blue to a putrid purplish color. You can't see anything in the water at all, and are suprised as one of the crew members exclaim that a new hull will be needed for the boat after travelling in such acidic water, and looking over the side, you can see that that may be necessary, and the metal boat seems to have been a very different color before...

    Walking up onto the shore, you immediately head in the direction of the Bane Forest, a wasteland of dead trees turned white by the acidic chemicals of the ground. Getting to the forest rather quickly, a light fog begins to roll into the area. Viligantly examining the area around you while you continue on, you are surprised to see that there are no signs of life...at all. While the area could contribute to the factor, you think that something has to live here.

    Suddenly, you hear breathing behind you. Turning around quickly, you see an Ursaring, eyes bloodshot, its claws almost double the normal size of the species. The large bear's mouth turns into an evil grin as it roars triumphantly, definitely ready to attack.

    What will you do?
    John was surprised to see something alive in such poisoned area, as well as the fact of still being alive. However, he wouldn't continue his life if he didn't do something about the incoming threat. The Ursaring didn't seem too friendly, and its roar and its giant claws were the sign of it.

    John quickly pulled a pokeball out of his belt, and tossed it into the air, opening and revealing a Golem, ready to fight as well.

    "Forte!", John said. "Be careful with that Ursaring. Dig underground, then pop out behind it. Follow with a Fire Punch, and end with a Rock Smash on its stomach."

    Forte nodded, and prepared himself for the battle.

  15. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Ichimaru: Getting off of the boat, you breathe in the salty air of the seashore as you walk up onto Ruin Island. The eerie green glow on the ground deters you only a small bit as you head off toward Elegy Fields, the graveyard of the first inhabitants of the area. Walking along, you closely watch your surroundings, but all you see are rocks, just rocks jetting from the ground marking the places where the dead rest. Continuing on, you hear something, like a muffled scratching sound of some sort...you look around, but don't see anything. Shivers go down your spine as you continue on, but you hear the sound again a bit down. Looking around again, you suddenly find it hard to breathe. In a very close grave, a rotten, yellow hand is clawing its way up to the surface. Expecting that something would be accompanying the hand as it pulls itself out of the grave, you are stunned to find that after the elbow, the arm suddenly cuts off, leaving a forearm lingering in midair a few feet in front of you. What will you do?
    Hiroshi crept into the depths of the ruins to console his curiosity when he was abruptly revealed an arm, which had rose from the ground. The arm was a deep yellow, obviously from decay, and the hand was shaped like a claw. After much observation, Hiroshi could deduce that it was cut off and it was just a freely moving arm. He sighed, as this was nothing close to what he expected and ran over to the freaking arm and kicked it with all his might.

    "What in hells name is this? I come here to explore some cool ruins and I meet an ARM... A FREAKING ARM!!!" His bellow could be across the whole area, continuously echoing within the each constant wave. His voice was soaked in disappointment as he continued to sigh and walk away from the squirming arm, until he decided at least this thing came to suppress his discontent, so he decided to go back to the arm.

    "Well, what are you waiting for, eh? Are you gonna DO something? I'm waiting and I don't seem to have all day..."

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •