Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 23

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 331 to 343 of 343

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

  1. #331
    Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where you can't find me.
    Posts
    976
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Psycho's takeover #11

    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    You send out your pokemon in hopes of defeating the pokemon. "Don't worry about the other corpses, they won't attack you when I'm carrying you, theres just something wrong with the Mantyke. You're pokemon can take care of them right?" Horace says.

    Your pokemon set off and Grinder begins to shake his tail at the opponent, waging his finger in the process, enraging the Mantyke so much that it drops its guard. Great. Both pokemon proceed to hit the opponent with sand. Or try to considering they are on a Kingdra's back and there is no sand anywhere near you. Horace realises your inability to fight on his back, and steers to the left before he swims away quickly "Hang on." Before you can argue about your ability to fight you realise that tackling is impossible from a distance in water.

    The Mantyke gives chace for a few seconds, but gives up due to the Kingdra's speed. After a few seconds Horace turns to you: "How did you get here anyway?"


    Arc_Angel–Military BaseReply in DarkOrange

    As the pokemon stare off, the round begins with Impish and Igniter upping their powers, Igniter Hardening itself and Impish Plotting Nasty things it will do to the Solrock, images flowing through his head. Next up Impish disappears by dissolving into the ground and hiding in the shadows. The Solrock begins to panic, before getting commands from his trainer "Calm Mind." The Solrock does its command and cools down, its defence for special occations raising. This makes no difference as it isn't prepared for a sneak attack from Impish, which knocks it into the air. As the Solrock falls back down it can't evade Impish's claws infused with a strange steel power from Impish's secret reserve. This proves too much and the Solrock drops to the ground, most likely fainted.

    Happy, Impish runs to you, ready to move on. "Igniter, you worthless piece of shit! EXPLODE WITH YOUR LAST ENERGY MOTHERFUCKER!!"

    You see Igniter's eyes open and radiate red, causing a loud thud, and your world slows down as your life flashes through your eyes. There is a second, louder noise and you feel the ground tremble below you, and as the flames of the explosion expand you hear a loud shreik as the trainer is engulfed by the flames, having beem very close to the blast source. As the flames reach a foot from you the ground beneath you gives, and you fall down a tunnel. You fall down a semi-natural slide with Impish beside you, and after a few seconds you reach the end, to find a horrific sight: Mike and Sandslash celebrating their win, but a fainted bloody Machoke next to them missing an arm. Uh oh.

    To do list: Find Ranjona, find your pokemon, and escape. All that matters is what you do first, and with Mike here you could squeeze some info out of him.



    SilverWind
    Pearl LakeReply in deepskyblue

    The sudden evolution of your pokemon brings out your confidence in him and you prepare to fight. Giving Tortuga your orders you watch as his badass(yet highly improbable) Cannons appear out of his shell. A silver aura develops around Tortuga's cannons, the light becoming so bright that you turn your eyes away in pain. On the other hand the Huntail prepares as well, pulses of water forming into a sphere in front of the Huntail's gaping mouth. The attacks finish charging and launch towards a midpoint and, in the typical cliche fashion, the attacks cancel each other out, causing a very bright flash. The pokemon come out staring at and encircling each other, ready for round two.

    The two pokemon stare at each other before charging, Tortuga using tackle, and Huntail using a take down. The Huntail is faster, and hits Tortuga first. Tortuga, having a lot more muscle now, takes the hit and grabs the Huntail by the neck, hitting him against the wall. Tortuga brings his lesser known, yet formidable teeth onto the enemy, his Bite causing moderate damage. Held back against the wall the Huntail can only do one thing: hit its enemy with an aqua tail. This causes Tortuga to let go, prepared for the next round of the match.

    Overall strength for Tortuga is about 79 percent, while the Huntail's is about 72 percent.

  2. #332
    Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aboard a black ship
    Posts
    1,584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    You send out your pokemon in hopes of defeating the pokemon. "Don't worry about the other corpses, they won't attack you when I'm carrying you, theres just something wrong with the Mantyke. You're pokemon can take care of them right?" Horace says.

    Your pokemon set off and Grinder begins to shake his tail at the opponent, waging his finger in the process, enraging the Mantyke so much that it drops its guard. Great. Both pokemon proceed to hit the opponent with sand. Or try to considering they are on a Kingdra's back and there is no sand anywhere near you. Horace realises your inability to fight on his back, and steers to the left before he swims away quickly "Hang on." Before you can argue about your ability to fight you realise that tackling is impossible from a distance in water.

    The Mantyke gives chace for a few seconds, but gives up due to the Kingdra's speed. After a few seconds Horace turns to you: "How did you get here anyway?"

    "Well, it's a long story. It's all a long story, really. My last memory is about a month or so back getting dug out of the Ruins in Johto and having all the kings horses try to find out why I didn't die millenia ago. I just wanted out. But then... Okay, one of the towns caught fire, and the whole region thinks it's me. I left for here, because now they want my head. I've been kicked out of every place I visit, and it's not my fault. Every place..." The girl remembered Mediville. There was one person there she sure wasn't gonna forget. She muttered under her breath. "Harmony..." She realized she was digressing and continued the tale. "Well, I can't stay in the Oniero ruins..." she began tearing up. "Those ingrates threw me out... after I offed a mad Gyarados... those mother[censored]s think I brought in... Oh my God... why am I doing this? ...Anyway, I met Krane, and I really had to help him out. He's stuck in here, too. When we tried to leave, the floor gave out on us, and we were just a door away from here. Krane, I'm sorry I dragged you into this. Harmony..." She looked down on the sea of corpses, hoping that nobody familiar showed up down there.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

  3. #333
    Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where you can't find me.
    Posts
    976
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Psycho's takeover #12

    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    Horace looks at you, clearly something he doesn't hear everyday. "Well, from what I've seen, every time theres a person here they have to beat me. Of course, I refuse to fight, so we have a little challenge to create." He looks at you and Krane, thinking of ways you could challenge him. He suddenly comes to an idea, "Let's play a game of skill and wits, first you'll have to solve a riddle, then you'll have to bring me the response. Both of you, look into my eyes."

    As you and Krane look at his eyes they change color, and you are hypnotized...

    You awake in a dense jungle, Krane beside you. He looks at you and confusedly asks "What just happened?!" Without an answer you both listen as a familiar voice appears out of nowhere:

    "You have entered my riddle world, you have to decipher a message, then, I will tell you what to do:

    I can become a very dangerous pokemon,
    Although for now my bite isn't deadly yet,
    I can be born with a poison-infused tail,
    Worse for you I can be a real Meanie.


    It's fairly simple actually, but you'll need to figure that out yourself..."

  4. #334
    I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pepperland
    Posts
    606

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post


    RaunchyFad – Silver ForestReply in green

    I can understand that, stuff happens, don't worry.

    Hey, sweet-cheeks, you’re upsetting my hippie, here,”Rocky, being the attaractive acorn that she was, tried to use her apparent sex appeal to entice the Carnivine to hunt, which the Carnivine took to noticing really easily. “You’re a growing boy, and eating that little starly would be like shooting majikarps in a puddle. Maybe I can teach ya to hunt like a real man.” The Carnivine blushes and turns, before turning back at Rocky, a look of joy in his eyes. Was a female pokemon actually interested in him? He turned back at Rocky, his apparent inexperience with women lead him to this response:

    "Uh, huh-huh,uh..." It stuttered "s-s-sure thing, whatever you want... um, beautiful. Whattttever you want." He then proceeds to wipe the sweat from his brow and face, wait, sweat? He must really have it in for Rocky, or maybe it was his first experience with a female being interested in him? Nevertheless, he looked at Rocky, if she wanted to train him in the ways of hunting, he would listen, and maybe you wouldn't need to hunt a baby Starly tonight.

    You hear rustling in the bushes, and turn to find an angry Staravia mother staring at you from her nest, alongside Rocky and the Carnivine, maybe she'd get her chance to teach him to hunt later, but for the moment, they needed to protect themselves from a Glowing bird.
    A very brave looking one.
    Rocky smirked at the thought that she seemed to have the carnivine under complete control, and (having recently evolved into nuzleaf) placed her hand on her hip and looked at the flytrap, her eyebrows raised in a seductive glare. She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped herself when she saw the form of the staravia in the tree above them. She screeched and turned away from the tree, swiftly running past her trainer and ducked into the grass, her nose sticking up into the air.

    “Hey, Rocky, what’re you doing?” the hippie asked before realizing that a rather large adolescent bird was in pursuit of both him and his grassy party. He took a few steps backwards and cowered into the grass with his nuzleaf. “Why does everything in this wood wanna gut me?” he whimpered, covering his face with his dirty hands.

    Rocky clenched her fist and almost seemed to hit Paul, but instead motioned to the carnivine to come over and get some distance from the hostile bird.

    Oh, no, no, no, cried Chicken Licken,” Rocky said while wagging her finger at her new hunter’s apprentice. “We’re not gonna get that ickle bird up there if we fight with momma. She’ll rip us apart, got it?

    After another moment of sitting idle in the brush, Rocky conjured up a risky idea that could make or break the situation at hand. She scooted a bit closer to the carnivine and decided to tell him a secret.

    Let me be honest with you, sweetheart. I don’t know much about hunting. See this leaf on my head? It’s got chloroplasts in it. Makes sugar. As long as it’s sunny out I’m fine.” She touched the end of her nose and winked, then reached out and gently touched one of the carnivine’s snaggleteeth. “You though, you don’t need to hunt either, sweetie. Your pretty teeth will do all the work for ya. Go on, stick your head out of the bush and open wide, see what happens.

  5. #335
    Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aboard a black ship
    Posts
    1,584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    Horace looks at you, clearly something he doesn't hear everyday. "Well, from what I've seen, every time theres a person here they have to beat me. Of course, I refuse to fight, so we have a little challenge to create." He looks at you and Krane, thinking of ways you could challenge him. He suddenly comes to an idea, "Let's play a game of skill and wits, first you'll have to solve a riddle, then you'll have to bring me the response. Both of you, look into my eyes."

    As you and Krane look at his eyes they change color, and you are hypnotized...

    You awake in a dense jungle, Krane beside you. He looks at you and confusedly asks "What just happened?!" Without an answer you both listen as a familiar voice appears out of nowhere:

    "You have entered my riddle world, you have to decipher a message, then, I will tell you what to do:

    I can become a very dangerous pokemon,
    Although for now my bite isn't deadly yet,
    I can be born with a poison-infused tail,
    Worse for you I can be a real Meanie.


    It's fairly simple actually, but you'll need to figure that out yourself..."
    The girl was a little worried. She was tempted to ask what the repercussions were for failure, but she decided not to ask for fear that it would really mess up her game. She juggled possible answers in her mind. She was coming up blank. The first thing that came up was Weedle, but she had forgotten whether the poison was in the tail... or in the head. Plus, it said can be, not am. Juggling possibility after possibility in her addled mind, she finally gave up and asked. "Young Sevipers?"
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

  6. #336
    Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where you can't find me.
    Posts
    976
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Psycho's takeover #13

    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    You hear Horace's familiar voice, "I'm sorry, its close, but not right. I can't give you a second chance, but, your friend here can save you both." It's all up to Krane...

    "Ekans!" it seems to be logical, as an egg move of it would be able to learn poison tail, and it's fangs didn't develop poison until evolution.

    There is an eerie silence, before you hear the familiar voice stating: "Correct, great job, Krane."

    Suddenly, the world around you melts away. Before you know it you are at the top of a canyon, while Krane is at the bottom, all inside of that canyon is a tree, a big tree....

    "For this Challenge, Krane will climb the tree and retrieve the an egg from an Arbok's nest at the top, but the deadly mother is also in that tree." You see as Krane's face turns pale white.

    "But, with the help of one of her pokemon and heightened elevation , Alina shall guide you, and if nessesary, distract the Arbok, but she must stay where she is." If you can retrieve the egg, you shall both leave, having beaten my challenge...



    RaunchyFad – Silver ForestReply in green

    Rocky, being the plant that she is, explains to the Carnivine that he has to use his bodily functions to his advantage. He responds, with a quick, confused "Ok... I'll try." he walks off and hides his body in a bush, while you and Rocky hide in a different area. Keeping your eyes on his gaping mouth of the grass type you wait.

    ...and wait.

    ...and wait.

    Finally, after about three hours something finally sits on the Carnivine's jaws. As you hear a loud snap, sure enough you can add a Lebyda to the night's death toll. Surprised the Carnivine rushes to Rocky and gives her a big hug, knocking the wind right out of her. He realises he does that and lets go, grabbing her hand, opening it, and leaving the promised leaf stone in her palm, alongside a surprise oran berry. He digs away and dissapears, and you look at the reward as the sun begins to rise...

    OOC: Upon replying to this update you can leave Cascadia, your Leaf Stone and oran berry in hand.

    Last edited by Lil' Psycho.; 5th June 2009 at 10:25 AM.

  7. #337
    wut Demon Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    Sorry guys, haven't had time to update all of you at once, and I'm not sacrificing quality over quantity.


    Demonic Skittle
    –Bane ForestReply in darkorchid

    After hearing your offering to help her Edna turns to you and smiles, showing you a very beautiful set of pearly whites. "No, thank you. You are still in clinical condition, and I advise you to stay in bed for the next few hours, It is very sweet of you to ask though. Don't worry about being a burden, you can stay here as long as you need. This is a three bedroom house, and I'm the only person who lives here, so I have plenty of food and space." She smiles and looks at you, were you surprised an old woman was living alone in the world's most dangerous forest?

    "Well, I'm not the only one here technically," as she says that a Zigzagoon walks in the room, and you notice a bandage around it's front right arm. Edna catches you ogling at its leg and continues "oh yes deary, Moofins here is my guard pokemon, and he's the one who lead me to find you, stepping on a Pineco on the way. It was not happy. When I was there you were on the ground mumbling something about Prestige using blizzard. The snake was long gone when I got there, but the puncture wounds made it very clear, your Typhlosion made the trek here with you on his back, and it all went downhill from there."

    "Oh by the way, I had to wrap the punctures on your leg with a scarf, my scarf of choice. I don't think Its useful for me anymore, but if you are interested in it you can have it, although it needs some cleaning. I suggest you stay another night, it is getting dark outside. That is when you don't risk going outside. I won't stop you if you want to leave however." She leaves and comes back a few seconds later with some cookies, "I made them in case you wanted anything when you woke up. So, Alina, anything alse you want to eat, perhaps talk to me about your adventures?" She gives you a kindly smile, before petting her Zigzagoon.
    Yeah, I'm sorry for the delay and stuff. I've been pretty stressed and a bit down lately. Not replying to this was kind of eating away at the back of my mind, though...

    Edna merely smiled. "No, thank you. You are still in clinical condition, and I advise you to stay in bed for the next few hours, It is very sweet of you to ask though. Don't worry about being a burden, you can stay here as long as you need. This is a three bedroom house, and I'm the only person who lives here, so I have plenty of food and space."

    "You sure?" Alina said, still wanting to help in some sort of way. "I have plenty of Pokemon that could probably help with something." As she said this she pointed towards Iggy, who was trying to look as useless as possible by yawning and laying on the ground all sprawled out. But then a small thought came to Alina... an old woman, living all alone in this forest? God, why? She tried to hide her small suspicion, however, as she didn't want to seem ungrateful for the woman's help.

    "Well, I'm not the only one here technically," the woman continued on, a Zigzagoon limping into the room at that very moment. Its front right paw was bandaged up, and Alina couldn't help but wince a bit. Edna quickly glanced at Alina before explaining, "oh yes deary, Moofins here is my guard pokemon, and he's the one who lead me to find you, stepping on a Pineco on the way. It was not happy. When I was there you were on the ground mumbling something about Prestige using blizzard. The snake was long gone when I got there, but the puncture wounds made it very clear, your Typhlosion made the trek here with you on his back, and it all went downhill from there."

    "I see. Well, let me try to fix that for you," smiled Alina, nudging her Typhlosion with her good foot to go over and try to heal the Zigzagoon's paw with a Wish. Iggy grudgingly got to his feet and wandered over to the raccoon-type Pokemon, not looking even remotely friendly to the creature.

    "Oh by the way, I had to wrap the punctures on your leg with a scarf, my scarf of choice. I don't think Its useful for me anymore, but if you are interested in it you can have it, although it needs some cleaning," continued Edna, motioning towards the scarf wrapped around Alina's leg. It shimmered blue and still looked very elegant despite the small spots of blood on it. Edna then stood up. "I suggest you stay another night, it is getting dark outside. That is when you don't risk going outside. I won't stop you if you want to leave, however." Edna left the room and Ignatius quickly glanced over his shoulder, giving Alina a "I'm not carrying you in the middle of the night" look. Alina tested her leg again, but it was no use, she still couldn't walk on it. Edna was right, she should stay overnight. It would just be one night after all, right..?

    Just as quickly as she left, Edna reappeared with a platter of cookies, handing them to Alina before saying "I made them in case you wanted anything when you woke up. So, Alina, anything else you want to eat, perhaps talk to me about your adventures?"

    "No, this more than enough," said Alina, taking a small cookie. God, she had forgotten all about how hungry she was. Ironically, the cookie reminded her of her own mother, always so health-crazed and anti-sugar. Hardly ever did Alina get the chance to stuff her face with something sugary. Ignatius returned to Alina's feet,stretching before yawning widely and curling up on the floor for a well-deserved sleep. Alina reached for another cookie hungrily before recounting her adventures so far. There was her first adventure in the Mirage Desert, where she didn't find what she was looking for, but rather a good friend. Or, her adventure in Miasma Heights, where she rescued her Flaaffy from a demented old man before a chance meeting with the Johto Elite 4 member Karen. And then there was the capture of a psychotic Gastly just recently, who held captive a family of ghosts in an incredibly old house. Alina was just in the middle of telling that story when she noticed the half moon in the middle of a sky dotted with stars. Drowsiness was catching up to Alina now, and she apologized to Edna for not finishing her story, but she needed her sleep if she was to get an early start in the morning. Curling up in the warm bed, Alina said good night to Edna and quickly fell asleep...

    -------------

    Alina woke the next morning after a restless night. She found it incredibly hard to sleep with her new Typhlosion by her side. It wasn't that she felt unsafe it was just the snoring... Good god, he shakes the house. As she rubbed her red eyes she put her foot over Ignatius's nose to close his mouth. After some choking and snorting, the Typhlosion woke with a start, eyes darting everywhere to find the culprit behind the crime of waking him up. Alina giggled slightly and Iggy's eyes darted back to her, giving her a nasty glare. "Don't give me that, you ass," Alina muttered, yawning widely. "You kept me up all night with your damn snoring." Ignatius scoffed as Alina tested her leg once again. It still hurt a bit, but it felt much better. She took off the scarf to examine her wound, which was healing at a surprisingly rapid pace. It definitely looked better than it did yesterday. She limped over to a nearby mirror and fixed her hair up, replaced the hat that was sitting on the nightstand to its proper place upon her head, and tried to make herself look as good as possible. Her clothing was becoming pretty tattered and worn, sadly, so it was difficult to make herself look "presentable." She could walk, thankfully, but she probably couldn't get very far without stopping to rest every once in a while. Nor could she walk very fast. Alina took the last few cookies and nibbled on them as she left the room, trying to find Edna to thank her before Alina took her leave...

  8. #338
    Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aboard a black ship
    Posts
    1,584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    You hear Horace's familiar voice, "I'm sorry, its close, but not right. I can't give you a second chance, but, your friend here can save you both." It's all up to Krane...

    "Ekans!" it seems to be logical, as an egg move of it would be able to learn poison tail, and it's fangs didn't develop poison until evolution.

    There is an eerie silence, before you hear the familiar voice stating: "Correct, great job, Krane."

    Suddenly, the world around you melts away. Before you know it you are at the top of a canyon, while Krane is at the bottom, all inside of that canyon is a tree, a big tree....

    "For this Challenge, Krane will climb the tree and retrieve the an egg from an Arbok's nest at the top, but the deadly mother is also in that tree." You see as Krane's face turns pale white.

    "But, with the help of one of her pokemon and heightened elevation , Alina shall guide you, and if nessesary, distract the Arbok, but she must stay where she is." If you can retrieve the egg, you shall both leave, having beaten my challenge...
    Alina... my name is Alina... Alina stood proud to get her name back. One less thing to get off her chest. But she had a lot before her, and now, was not the time to let her courage do the thinking. Who should she pick? The flashy and combative Torchlight? The incredibly distracting Grinder? Volante, who could fly, and thereby actually strike the dang thing? But then she gave it some thought. Yes, Volante was perfectly capable of striking a large and potentially dangerous opponent, but that meant that a large and potentially dangerous opponent was perfectly capable of striking Volante. And none of the others could strike it from that far. So, she stuck with the court jester. She threw a Poké Ball to the ground, summoning her Aipom. "Hey, Grinder, I need you to distract that Arbok for a bit. Hey, Krane!" she shouted to Krane, at the bottom of the canyon. "Thanks for saving me back there! I'll try focusing the Arbok on us!" She then spoke softly to Grinder. "Use Tail Whip twice, then Sand-Attack." She then gave a loud whistle. "OVER HERE, UGLY!!!" she shouted, trying to turn Arbok's head.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

  9. #339
    I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pepperland
    Posts
    606

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    RaunchyFad – Silver ForestReply in green

    Rocky, being the plant that she is, explains to the Carnivine that he has to use his bodily functions to his advantage. He responds, with a quick, confused "Ok... I'll try." he walks off and hides his body in a bush, while you and Rocky hide in a different area. Keeping your eyes on his gaping mouth of the grass type you wait.

    ...and wait.

    ...and wait.

    Finally, after about three hours something finally sits on the Carnivine's jaws. As you hear a loud snap, sure enough you can add a Lebyda to the night's death toll. Surprised the Carnivine rushes to Rocky and gives her a big hug, knocking the wind right out of her. He realises he does that and lets go, grabbing her hand, opening it, and leaving the promised leaf stone in her palm, alongside a surprise oran berry. He digs away and dissapears, and you look at the reward as the sun begins to rise...

    OOC: Upon replying to this update you can leave Cascadia, your Leaf Stone and oran berry in hand.

    The wait concerning the carnivine’s newfound hunting ability was long, and Paul had passed out beside his nuzleaf, who was blankly staring in front of her and waiting for something to happen. When the carnivine returned looking rather satisfied and somewhat bloated, Rocky managed to smile and nudge her trainer out of his light slumber. Paul groggily looked up and saw the carnivine before flopping back to the ground and grunting in disappointment.

    When the carnivine approached Rocky she held out her hand to get her prize, but was hugged first off much to her disgust. When the leaf stone hit her hand, however, her leaf seemed to shine with glee and the new dawn sunlight. She quickly dropped it, not wanting its effects to take place at this point in time, and raised her eyebrow when she saw the little blue oran berry roll onto the ground next to it. She picked it up and then took some blades of grass and used them to guard her hand when she picked up the leaf stone.

    Paul grunted when Rocky hit him in the head with it, and then squinted when the sunlight hit his eyes. He picked the stone and gave it a look over before putting it into his rucksack. He did the same with the oran berry when Rocky insisted on shoving that in his face, too. Slowly he got up, and realizing that the carnivine was gone, he decided that the best thing to do now was to leave this place. His head hurt, and he was sick of this forest and its pretty leaves and its hostile wildlife. Frankly he had wished that he had never washed up on this island at all.

    He took his nuzleaf by the hand and wandered throughout the forest until he found the beach, and wandered some more until he could find the ferry that would take him home.


    Thanks for the adventure and goodies, man.
    Leaf Stone and Oran Berry taken. Churrah!

  10. #340
    Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where you can't find me.
    Posts
    976
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Psycho's takeover #14

    OOC: Two Alinas? lol

    Demonic Skittle
    –Bane ForestReply in darkorchid

    You walk around the house to look for Edna, then walk outside her house when you can't find her inside, surprised to see her tending to a small garden in the morning. "Oh, yes, it seems like you have done fine, that leg of yours seems well, although I would recomend you watch out where you are walking." You notice Moofins digging holes a few feet from you and before you can ask Edna speaks up:

    "Yes, Moofins is digging holes for me to plant some more berries, you see, I've lived here since my days as a pokemon ranger almost 50 years ago. Back then we didn't have all of that special gear those young wimpersnappers have, oh no, we had to tame them the old fashion way, with berries and friendship. That's why we always plant things every two days, it keeps us busy, and with the berries we grow we can keep dangerous pokemon at bay without hurting them. It's also our only food source..."

    She notices that you are preparing to leave and speaks again: "Are you sure you want to leave, your leg is ok, but if you are attacked by a pokemon you won't be able to run. Maybe you want to come to our main garden where we plant our main berry trees? Well be able to make a herbal essence you can use to get out of the island while keeping the poison types away."


    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    You release Grinder, who jumps into the tree so that he is barely a few feet out of the Arbok's strike range. Krane begins his climb, made slightly harder by the fact that his leg is twisted. He keeps it up, and turns away so that he can get better footing and avoid being seen by the Arbok. He keeps climbing as fast as he can, him and Grinder being in more danger as every second ticked.

    The Arbok lunges at Grinder, its teeth barely missing and the bite being missed giving Grinder some relief. He waggles his tail at the Arbok like a whip, lowering its defence and distracting it. The Arbok lunges again, this time on a straight path towards Grinder. He reacts fast enough and uses his tail to whip the enemy away, keeping the fangs of his enemy a few inches off his face.

    The Arbok backs off, proceeding to leer at Grinder who prepares to throw sand... but there is no sand, so it it attacks with whats available: a branch! The Arbok takes the hit to the face, her rage aimed at Grinder now.

    You look sideways and see that Krane is about halfway up, what shall you do?
    Last edited by Lil' Psycho.; 9th June 2009 at 09:41 PM.

  11. #341
    Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aboard a black ship
    Posts
    1,584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    Khom?s- Amor TempleReply in DarkOrange

    You release Grinder, who jumps into the tree so that he is barely a few feet out of the Arbok's strike range. Krane begins his climb, made slightly harder by the fact that his leg is twisted. He keeps it up, and turns away so that he can get better footing and avoid being seen by the Arbok. He keeps climbing as fast as he can, him and Grinder being in more danger as every second ticked.

    The Arbok lunges at Grinder, its teeth barely missing and the bite being missed giving Grinder some relief. He waggles his tail at the Arbok like a whip, lowering its defence and distracting it. The Arbok lunges again, this time on a straight path towards Grinder. He reacts fast enough and uses his tail to whip the enemy away, keeping the fangs of his enemy a few inches off his face.

    The Arbok backs off, proceeding to leer at Grinder who prepares to throw sand... but there is no sand, so it it attacks with whats available: a branch! The Arbok takes the hit to the face, her rage aimed at Grinder now.

    You look sideways and see that Krane is about halfway up, what shall you do?
    Alina realized her tactic was working, but also noticed that she had put her buddy at risk. With some thought, she knew what to do. Krane was already halfway up the tree and scaling fast, despite a minor injury. Arbok was completely and totally distracted, fully unaware of the human trying to steal her eggs. As far as Alina knew, the mission was going as planned. But now, she had to keep it that way. She hollered another set of commands at Grinder. "Grinder! Tail Whip! Three Times! Keep your distance!
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

  12. #342
    wut Demon Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    OOC: Two Alinas? lol

    Demonic Skittle
    –Bane ForestReply in darkorchid

    You walk around the house to look for Edna, then walk outside her house when you can't find her inside, surprised to see her tending to a small garden in the morning. "Oh, yes, it seems like you have done fine, that leg of yours seems well, although I would recomend you watch out where you are walking." You notice Moofins digging holes a few feet from you and before you can ask Edna speaks up:

    "Yes, Moofins is digging holes for me to plant some more berries, you see, I've lived here since my days as a pokemon ranger almost 50 years ago. Back then we didn't have all of that special gear those young wimpersnappers have, oh no, we had to tame them the old fashion way, with berries and friendship. That's why we always plant things every two days, it keeps us busy, and with the berries we grow we can keep dangerous pokemon at bay without hurting them. It's also our only food source..."

    She notices that you are preparing to leave and speaks again: "Are you sure you want to leave, your leg is ok, but if you are attacked by a pokemon you won't be able to run. Maybe you want to come to our main garden where we plant our main berry trees? Well be able to make a herbal essence you can use to get out of the island while keeping the poison types away."
    Hey hey, I have a doppelganger. :O

    Edna was nowhere to be found within the house. Alina couldn't think of what an old woman could do in this wretched island, that held nothing but poisonous trees and vicious Pokemon alike. She left the house after searching the house completely, only to find Edna tending to a garden with her Zigzagoon. "Oh, yes," Edna says, looking up from her work. "It seems like you have done fine, that leg of yours seems well, although I would recommend you watch out where you are walking."

    "Yes, I figured Ignatius will be there to help me get around this place," Alina replied, the Typhlosion by her side nodding his head and ready to be on their way. Alina's attention turned to Moofins, who was vigorously digging holes in the dirt for Edna. Edna followed Alina's gaze and smiled, "Yes, Moofins is digging holes for me to plant some more berries, you see, I've lived here since my days as a pokemon ranger almost 50 years ago. Back then we didn't have all of that special gear those young whippersnappers have, oh no, we had to tame them the old fashion way, with berries and friendship. That's why we always plant things every two days, it keeps us busy, and with the berries we grow we can keep dangerous pokemon at bay without hurting them. It's also our only food source..."

    A Pokemon ranger, huh? Sounds snazzy. That would explain how she could live out here in this wretched forest, though. Being a ranger would be quite an intriguing job, though...

    "Well, Edna," Alina began, giving a slight bow. "I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me. I wish I could have done more than simply heal your Pokemon's paw..."

    "Are you sure you want to leave?" Edna replied. "Your leg is ok, but if you are attacked by a pokemon you won't be able to run. Maybe you want to come to our main garden where we plant our main berry trees? Well be able to make a herbal essence you can use to get out of the island while keeping the poison types away."

    When attacked, it wasn't in Alina's nature to pass up a good battle. Her Pokemon were very well equipped against poison types, in her opinion. Ignatius, the main Pokemon of her team, could probably protect her against the majority of the Pokemon that threatened them, and there were the multiple psychic types she had to deal with poison types. Plus, her Aron, or even Beldum, would make any poison type cry, due to their toxic moves being ineffective to their steel typing. Yes, Alina wasn't very worried when it came to traveling out here.

    But then again... there was that Seviper. Sneaky bastard. She didn't even notice it until it was too late. Not even Prestige sensed it coming... Yeah, all she needs is another bite to the leg. Perhaps the other leg to further cripple her...

    Shaking the thoughts from her head, Alina agreed to follow Edna to the main garden, where she could conjure up some of that herbal essence.


    Yeah, this reply was originally a lot bigger where I got the essence and just moved on, but I was worried I'd be self updating. Sooo, sorry if I'm dragging things out? :x

  13. #343
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Psycho's takeover #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    Arc_Angel–Military BaseReply in DarkOrange

    As the pokemon stare off, the round begins with Impish and Igniter upping their powers, Igniter Hardening itself and Impish Plotting Nasty things it will do to the Solrock, images flowing through his head. Next up Impish disappears by dissolving into the ground and hiding in the shadows. The Solrock begins to panic, before getting commands from his trainer "Calm Mind." The Solrock does its command and cools down, its defence for special occations raising. This makes no difference as it isn't prepared for a sneak attack from Impish, which knocks it into the air. As the Solrock falls back down it can't evade Impish's claws infused with a strange steel power from Impish's secret reserve. This proves too much and the Solrock drops to the ground, most likely fainted.

    Happy, Impish runs to you, ready to move on. "Igniter, you worthless piece of shit! EXPLODE WITH YOUR LAST ENERGY MOTHERFUCKER!!"

    You see Igniter's eyes open and radiate red, causing a loud thud, and your world slows down as your life flashes through your eyes. There is a second, louder noise and you feel the ground tremble below you, and as the flames of the explosion expand you hear a loud shreik as the trainer is engulfed by the flames, having beem very close to the blast source. As the flames reach a foot from you the ground beneath you gives, and you fall down a tunnel. You fall down a semi-natural slide with Impish beside you, and after a few seconds you reach the end, to find a horrific sight: Mike and Sandslash celebrating their win, but a fainted bloody Machoke next to them missing an arm. Uh oh.

    To do list: Find Ranjona, find your pokemon, and escape. All that matters is what you do first, and with Mike here you could squeeze some info out of him.
    [/FONT]
    Putting the concern regarding Mike's and his opponant's disappearance she focused on her own battle against the dimwitted grunt before her. Imp had a wide fixed grin on his face as he eyed up Igniter the Solrock, eager to pummel a few chunks from its hide. As these dark thoughts entered his mind he rubbed his claws together powering his special attacks for the future. Cackling he seemingly melted into the shadows flitting through the room unseen ready to catch the floating sun with its guard down. Igniter appeared panicked but with a command to Calm its Mind it did exactly that. It seemed like a fruitless task though as Impish like a demonic vision ripped forth from the ground slamming into Solrock throwing it into the air. Not giving it a chance to recover his form solidified and his claws glowed silver before he slashed it down the rocks body leaving a nasty welt in its wake. Solrock fell to the ground practically out cold. Stacey and Imp wore matching grins assured of their victory.

    "Igniter, you worthless piece of shit! EXPLODE WITH YOUR LAST ENERGY MOTHERFUCKER!!" The grunt screamed willing to sacrifice his Pokemon's health, its life to win this one battle, a reckless and selfish choice, one that Solrock seemed only happy to oblige. As its eyes grew red and its body shone wih energy Stacey's eyes grew wide and she motioned Impish behind her shielding him with her body as an Explosive energy rips forth. Heat and flames soon followed and she heard the grunts screams of agony as he was caught in the explosion too close to escape it. She felt her body singe as the flames spread outwards almost in slow motion but luck was on her side. Just as her skin prickled and burnt the floor collapsed, the explosion having torn away what stability it had left. Stacey yelped as she fell through sliding down a smooth shaft Impish tumbling behind her before she fell to the floor below.

    Reaching her feet she stumbled forward and looked at the new surroundings finding Mike and his Sandslash standing victorious over the grunt and his fallen Machoke, the fighter having suffered greatly one of its arms severed. Stacey felt pity for the poor Pokemon to have suffered just because it was unfortunate enough to follow that imbecile but she did not dwell on it long. Walking past the pair she approached Mike her expression serious, she did not enjoy nearly being blown up.

    "Now that little bit of business has been attended to, you'll take me to where Ranjona's being held an release her. You'll take us to our Pokemon and then show us the way out," she demanded not waiting for an answer pulling her hood over her face once agai. She was confident Impish could take out Sandslash if neccessary and she would feel better with another human on her side if Mike was playing her.
    FB Hellions: P.C:



    Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •