Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 17

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

Default Updates 5: Boredom

Lil’ Psycho – Lithogic RiverReply in red
    Careful, remember that controlling NPC’s (i.e. the Magbies) is self-updating. It’s not too big of a deal here, but with the personality I had in mind for the Magbies, they would happily help you when you first asked them rather than have to ponder the choice for a while. Like I said it’s not –that- big of a deal right now, just be sure to avoid self-updating in the future. Also Icy Wind is just cold air, it doesn’t have actual ice in it.

You ask the Magbies to help you and they immediately agree to help. They light up their hands and shoot sparks from them to boost your Pokémon’s attacks. Delighted with the help, you give your Pokémon their orders. Slice is still mostly frozen, so he can’t vibrate his wings to produce the Bug Buzz. Freeze inhales a lagre amount of air then blows it back out at the Weavile. As he does so, Slice and the frozen Sableye free themselves from their icy prison. Slice flies over to Freeze’s side as the Weavile releases the Icy Wind. Slice’s blade-arm’s glow white and he shoots crescent blades of wind into the gust of cold air. The cold air of the Icy Wind is nearly immediately warmed up by the heat of the volcano. The Razor Wind attack, however, hits both Sableyes. Right after the attack hits, the paralyzed Sableye begins to move once again. The Sableye shoots beams of Night Shade at your Pokémon. The attack hits Freeze, but Slice swiftly dodges the attack. Freeze charges his fist with Ice-type energy and punches one of the Sableye. It freezes part of the Sableye, but the ice quickly melts away. The Sableye swipes with its claws with all of its fury. Its claws rake across Freeze in several places across his body causing blood to ooze from the wounds. Freeze turns back and knocks the Sableye as hard as he can to the ground. The Sableye lies on the ground knocked out. The last Sableye stands back warily after seeing what happened to the other Sableye. With only one Sableye remaining, Freeze has barely any energy left. His health is still about seven eighths, though. Slice has lost barely any health. His energy is at about seven eighths. The last Sableye is only going to take about two more good hits before it is knocked out as well.

What will you do?

Raunchy Fad – Silver ForestReply in greenRepost
    Bobcat and Seb give you strange looks as you shed tears for the spiders sake. Seb looks over his shoulder at the bite mark on his back and shoots you a look that seems to say ‘The spiders have hurt someone’. Never the less the two of them spring into action. Bobcat jumps onto the right Spinarak and bites into it. She runs over to the left Spinarak and scratches it. The two Spinarak are getting annoyed by the little Meowth. They shoot webs from their mouths. The String Shot ties up Bobcat. She struggles to free herself, but she’s stuck. Seb curls into a ball and begins rolling around, dodging the trees in the forest. He gathers speed and then collides with the Ariados. The large red spider flies through the air before slamming into a tree. Seb keeps rolling out and hits the two Spinaraks. Both spiders are squished by the rolling ball of Slowpoke. As Seb stops his attack, one of the Spinaraks shoots poison-tipped barbs that sting the Slowpoke.

Meanwhile, Bobcat looks up at all three spiders from her sticky prison and releases psychic waves from her eyes which lull them to sleep. Sebastien sees the sleeping, large red Ariados and recalls his orders. He forms a small orb of blue icy energy at his mouth and beams fire from it and hit the Ariados. The Ice Beam freezes the spider solid. Bobcat is stuck in a very sticky situation(*shot*) being unable to move around because of the String Shot but has still used very little energy and no health. Seb has used a bit more energy this bringing his overall energy to about seven eighths. His health rests at about three quarters. Neither Spinarak has used much energy. Both them have their health sitting at a fourth and are snoozing soundly which, uninterrupted, they may do for another round or so. The Ariados’s health is about the same, but it has used an eighth of its energy.

What will you do?

Artificial Dragon – Elegy FieldsReply in darkorange
    You agree to help Polkadot find her Spinda before Purple can push you to the hallway. You return Ignoues to his Pokéball to give him a well deserved rest. You decide that you will go through the middle door. “Okay, I’ll go left then,” Purple said as he and Flutters turn and head to the left door and walk through. You approach the middle door, turn the knob, and walk through. This room is apparently a bedroom. A bed is in one corner, a dresser in another, and a sofa in the middle. You cautiously walk into the middle of the room towards the sofa, where a dusty book sits. You grab it and blow a thick cloud of dust into the air. You open the first page of what appears to be some kind of diary. It reads,

March 3
    Dear Diary,
    I feel like someone is watching me. Wherever I am it feels like someone is staring at me. I can hear footsteps when I walk outside following me. I see mysterious shadows that vanish behind building whenever I turn a backwards glance. I’m starting to get really scared, but I don’t want to tell Purple. He won’t believe me. He’s been so cold lately. It’s like he’s not even in this world anymore. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. I’m not sure what to do.

-Polkadot Teishuko

Before you can read anything else, you hear the door shut behind you. You spin around to see that some sort of smoky haze lies in front of the door.

“SUPWISE!” a voice yells as a giant Spinda head appears in your face, scaring you half to death. The giant disembodied Spinda head floats there with two giant disembodied Spinda hands at its control. Where you would expect a giant Spinda torso would be, is a cloud of black smoke. The Phantom Spinda doesn’t seem pleased with your presence in the room and grins angrily and maliciously at you. You stand shocked while Phantom Spinda points one of his disembodied paws towards the door and it vanishes, leaving you with no escape route.

What will you do?

allsystemsaredown – Oniero RuinsReply in darkorange
    You decide to change your strategy to keep Torchlight using defense while Volante will keep attacking. You tell your Pokémon their orders against the large sea monster. Torchlight starts by spewing another screen of smoke. Volante uses this cover to fly forward and slam herself into Gyrados. Aipom also jumps forward and rakes its claws across the Gyrados’s eyes, scratching the Water-type. Gyrados angrily thrashes back in retaliation. Torchlight instinctively throws up another Smokescreen to hide them from the Gyrados’s wrath. The large Flying-type breaks its way through ship with its powerful attack. Volante, unaware of the Gyrados’s raging, flies forward to Tackle the beast again, but she is beat down by the Gyrados’s thrash. The Pidgey is slammed down against the deck. With the hole from the Hyper Beam now combined with the destruction from the Thrash, the ship begins to sink at an alarming rate. Torchlight spews one last Smokescreen to hide his teammate while she can recover. Aipom jumps up and scratches the Gyrados again, trying to distract the monster while Volante can recover. Volante staggers to her feet and flies up and slams into the Gyrados once again. The Gyrados rears back and tries to bite the Pidgey, but he misses and takes the head off of one of the frozen crewmembers with its fangs. You look on disgustedly at the bloody torso left on the deck. The Gyrados grins maliciously and likes its bloody fangs. The Gyrados is down to about half of its health. Volante has taken a heavy blow that took over half of her health. The boat is sinking quite fast. The main deck is currently about three feet above the ocean.

What will you do?

Furret – Storm LakeReply in yellowRepost
    “No, it’s just over there,” Alicia points over to a part of the woods by the lake. She grabs you by the hand and leads over there into the woods. Tei begins to follow before going back and getting Seldon. The five of you travel through the woods for a few moments before coming to a clearing with a house. A lady in about her forty’s is standing on the porch sweeping it off with a broom. You could swear that the lady’s feet were off the ground and that she was just floating in midair.

“Mum!” Alicia yells out. The lady immediately falls over before standing up again.

“My word, you surprised me!” she says, “Hello, my name is Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Cryssi. I’m Alicia’s mom.” she greets you. “Alicia, maybe next time you should tell me before you bring a friend over,” Cryssi says through gritted teeth.

“Sorry, Mum, Potato, here, saved Zoe from drowning, so I thought I should reward him with one of our pearls.” Alicia explains.

“Come on in, you’ll have to excuse the mess,” Cryssi sighs.

You and your Pokémon enter the house with Alicia and follow her into the living room. You sit on one of the couches in the center of the room.

“Just wait here, I’ll be right back with that pearl,” she tells you before disappearing into one of the rooms. A few moments later, Cryssi enters the room with an Umbreon on her tail.

“Would you like some refreshments?” Cryssi asks you as she sits a platter of vegetables and dips and a glass of lemonade. “So tell me about yourself, Potato.”

“Yes, anything about you we should know?” another voice asks. You could swear that the Umbreon was the one who just spoke, but that would be crazy, right? Cryssi discreetly kicks the Dark-type while trying not to let you see. Something seems to be going on here that they don’t want you to know about…

What will you do?

Lemon~Lime – Salin CityReply in silver
    Dodge isn’t an attack. If you want to, you can tell your Pokémon to try to avoid an attack, but you can use an actual attack to fill the third attack slot

EDIT: I changed it to say Kadabra has 3/8 of its health left. Sorry I screwed up the first time. D=

“Ha. You call it cheating to tell my Pokémon to attack your little whatever piece of crap you have over there,” the boy says as he points at Klaus. You yell out at Klaus trying to snap him out of confusion. “Ha! You think that that thing can try to hurt a fly? The fly would totally kill him! His mother’s so fat they had to enlarge the doors at the McDonald’s so she could get her order of seventeen Big Macs!” the boy laughs, “Okay, Kadabra, decimate him!” Kadabra forms a blade of Psychic energy and in its arms, but his arms are still paralyzed and nothing happens! Klaus doesn’t seem to respond to the insults and fires a bolt of electric energy wildly. The Thunderbolt flies off randomly into the sky and hits a tree causing it to split and fall. Several pedestrians scream and run from the falling timber. This attracts the attention of many more pedestrians who crowd around the ongoing battle. The boy shifts uneasily as he sees a police officer begin to walk over from the other side of the park to see what’s going on. Kadabra continues his attacks, however. Kadabra uses his psychic kinesis to cloud Klaus’s vision as the ghostie ignites his fist on fire and wildly swings it around. The Klaus manages to hit Kadabra slightly with his Fire Punch. The contact with the Psychic-type reminds Klaus what he’s doing and the Dark-type snaps out of confusion! Kadabra fires another beam of rainbow psychic energy at Klaus. The Sableye tries to dodge the beam, but with his vision impaired by the Kinesis, he accidentally jumps right into the beam! Fortunately, the multicoloured beam doesn’t confuse Klaus! Klaus has lost about five eighths of his health and three eighths of his energy. The Kadabra has about three eighths of its healt left and has used just under five eighths of its energy.

What will you do?
    Last edited by Rabid Squirrel; 7th December 2008 at 05:26 PM.

ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!! Lemon~Lime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Squirrel View Post
    Dodge isn’t an attack. If you want to, you can tell your Pokémon to try to avoid an attack, but you can use an actual attack to fill the third attack slot

“Ha. You call it cheating to tell my Pokémon to attack your little whatever piece of crap you have over there,” the boy says as he points at Klaus. You yell out at Klaus trying to snap him out of confusion. “Ha! You think that that thing can try to hurt a fly? The fly would totally kill him! His mother’s so fat they had to enlarge the doors at the McDonald’s so she could get her order of seventeen Big Macs!” the boy laughs, “Okay, Kadabra, decimate him!” Kadabra forms a blade of Psychic energy and in its arms, but his arms are still paralyzed and nothing happens! Klaus doesn’t seem to respond to the insults and fires a bolt of electric energy wildly. The Thunderbolt flies off randomly into the sky and hits a tree causing it to split and fall. Several pedestrians scream and run from the falling timber. This attracts the attention of many more pedestrians who crowd around the ongoing battle. The boy shifts uneasily as he sees a police officer begin to walk over from the other side of the park to see what’s going on. Kadabra continues his attacks, however. Kadabra uses his psychic kinesis to cloud Klaus’s vision as the ghostie ignites his fist on fire and wildly swings it around. The Klaus manages to hit Kadabra slightly with his Fire Punch. The contact with the Psychic-type reminds Klaus what he’s doing and the Dark-type snaps out of confusion! Kadabra fires another beam of rainbow psychic energy at Klaus. The Sableye tries to dodge the beam, but with his vision impaired by the Kinesis, he accidentally jumps right into the beam! Fortunately, the multicoloured beam doesn’t confuse Klaus! Klaus has lost about five eighths of his health and three eighths of his energy. The Kadabra has lost about three eighths of its health and just under five eighths of its energy.

What will you do?

OOC: Who's got the advantage in health/energy? Kind confused about that.

Klaus had turned a shade of deep crimson that most interior decorators would kill to get their hands on, and Orion was close to passing out from the tension. Things weren't looking up, with the gap between him and the Kadabra closing up more and more each round. For all Mike knew, Klaus could be the one with the disadvantage now. Not to mention, that police officer was coming up and could break up the battle, ruining his chance to get both a Kadabra and a Ditto. He was going to have to turn this around quickly. "Klaus!" he shouted. "Don't give up now! Fire Punch to his face, Ice Punch to his gut, then a big 'ol Scratch on his eyes to give him a taste of his own medicine! Maneuver around any attacks he sends your way, too! Here's a Potion for ya too, Klaus." Mike sprayed the bottle of injury-healing medicine all around Klaus to help give him an advantage, hoping it would last,
    Last edited by Lemon~Lime; 14th December 2008 at 11:21 AM.
    ~FB~
    Only available online on the weekends and holidays (Friday, Saturday Sunday). Sorry for any inconveniences.

You agree to help Polkadot find her Spinda before Purple can push you to the hallway. You return Ignoues to his Pokéball to give him a well deserved rest. You decide that you will go through the middle door. “Okay, I’ll go left then,” Purple said as he and Flutters turn and head to the left door and walk through. You approach the middle door, turn the knob, and walk through. This room is apparently a bedroom. A bed is in one corner, a dresser in another, and a sofa in the middle. You cautiously walk into the middle of the room towards the sofa, where a dusty book sits. You grab it and blow a thick cloud of dust into the air. You open the first page of what appears to be some kind of diary. It reads,

March 3
    Dear Diary,
    I feel like someone is watching me. Wherever I am it feels like someone is staring at me. I can hear footsteps when I walk outside following me. I see mysterious shadows that vanish behind building whenever I turn a backwards glance. I’m starting to get really scared, but I don’t want to tell Purple. He won’t believe me. He’s been so cold lately. It’s like he’s not even in this world anymore. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. I’m not sure what to do.

-Polkadot Teishuko

Before you can read anything else, you hear the door shut behind you. You spin around to see that some sort of smoky haze lies in front of the door.

“SUPWISE!” a voice yells as a giant Spinda head appears in your face, scaring you half to death. The giant disembodied Spinda head floats there with two giant disembodied Spinda hands at its control. Where you would expect a giant Spinda torso would be, is a cloud of black smoke. The Phantom Spinda doesn’t seem pleased with your presence in the room and grins angrily and maliciously at you. You stand shocked while Phantom Spinda points one of his disembodied paws towards the door and it vanishes, leaving you with no escape route.

What will you do?
    "Alright, I'll go left then," said Purple. As soon as he left Alina turned the knob and opened the door and went in, only to find a small little room complete with bed, couch, and dresser. On the couch she saw a small book, almost camouflaged into the couch due to the amount of dust on both it and the couch. She picked up the book and plopped down on the couch, causing dust to go everywhere. She read a passage somewhere in the middle of the book dated March 3 while coughing and sneezing. It told of a strange presence wherever she went... that was the evil spirit in this house or something else..?

"SUPWISE!"

Alina jumped up and slammed the book shut before she was able to read any more. A Spinda head was grinning in her face, huge and angry. It was supported by two disembodied paws and it had no body. The girl released one of her Pokemon out of a Pokeball and prayed it was her Aron...

Alas, it was her Baltoy. It spun around while looking curiously at the floating head before them, then made a sound that was similar to what a child would make when sticking out their tongue. In response, the Spinda pointed to the door and made it vanish, crushing any hope of escape.

"Now you've done it, Parabola," Alina snapped at her Baltoy. Parabola just tilted its head slightly and giggled. But suddenly Alina remembered that she was looking for a Spinda... could this be the one or just another cheap trick done by the evil spirit in this house?

"Hey, are you Polkadot's Spinda?" she asked. "She's been looking for you for a while now..."

The girl doubted that this Spinda was Polkadot's Pokemon. She mumbled just loud enough for her Baltoy to hear, saying, "You got us into this and you're going to get us out."

Her Baltoy disagreed and made a "Pff" sound, while showing a small illusion of Alina walking into the room and reading the diary.

"Shut up! Now, if it attacks I want you to Harden, then use a Psybeam. Use a Rock Tomb afterward..."

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

[size=1]

Raunchy Fad – Silver ForestReply in greenRepost
    Bobcat and Seb give you strange looks as you shed tears for the spiders sake. Seb looks over his shoulder at the bite mark on his back and shoots you a look that seems to say ‘The spiders have hurt someone’. Never the less the two of them spring into action. Bobcat jumps onto the right Spinarak and bites into it. She runs over to the left Spinarak and scratches it. The two Spinarak are getting annoyed by the little Meowth. They shoot webs from their mouths. The String Shot ties up Bobcat. She struggles to free herself, but she’s stuck. Seb curls into a ball and begins rolling around, dodging the trees in the forest. He gathers speed and then collides with the Ariados. The large red spider flies through the air before slamming into a tree. Seb keeps rolling out and hits the two Spinaraks. Both spiders are squished by the rolling ball of Slowpoke. As Seb stops his attack, one of the Spinaraks shoots poison-tipped barbs that sting the Slowpoke.

Meanwhile, Bobcat looks up at all three spiders from her sticky prison and releases psychic waves from her eyes which lull them to sleep. Sebastien sees the sleeping, large red Ariados and recalls his orders. He forms a small orb of blue icy energy at his mouth and beams fire from it and hit the Ariados. The Ice Beam freezes the spider solid. Bobcat is stuck in a very sticky situation(*shot*) being unable to move around because of the String Shot but has still used very little energy and no health. Seb has used a bit more energy this bringing his overall energy to about seven eighths. His health rests at about three quarters. Neither Spinarak has used much energy. Both them have their health sitting at a fourth and are snoozing soundly which, uninterrupted, they may do for another round or so. The Ariados’s health is about the same, but it has used an eighth of its energy.

What will you do?
    Paul continued weeping. Even though he completely understood his predicament, the pain shown by the spiders simply made him sad. He slouched and looked at the silvery leaves on the ground before giving out another order two his pokémon.

“Seb,” he groaned, lifting his head to look at his slowpoke. Sebastien was alright, of course, but began to tear up at the sorry sight of his trainer. “Seb, curse up, man. Get all solid and roll out over the ariados, okay? I don’t wanna watch this anymore.” His attention then turned to his meowth who was stuck in the long goopy strands. “And you, Bobcat, just… just get yourself outta there! You’ve got claws, you can do it, man, just scratch those up and do what you’ve been doing all this time, yeah?”

What a dire situation this was, that the hippie was giving out orders as a mercy rule instead of a means to save himself. Of course, once the spiders had been subdued the situation would be win-win. The spiders would wake up confused but more or less alright, and Paul could continue on his quest to find that illusive illumise that had been forgotten about for the last few turns.

“You! Beetle!” Paul snapped at the stationary volbeat that sat silent in the webbing beside him. “What are you doing to help me, man? Here I am telling my buddies to kill some bugs that never hurt anybody, and you’re just sitting here like a little pussy. You were probably right the first time, man, your girl was probably with those birds back there, man, and if you weren’t such a little dick we would’ve been okay and this wouldn’t be happening, man!”

The thought of this made him cry again, and he started to weep louder when his leg began to cramp up. So it goes.

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Careful, remember that controlling NPC’s (i.e. the Magbies) is self-updating. It’s not too big of a deal here, but with the personality I had in mind for the Magbies, they would happily help you when you first asked them rather than have to ponder the choice for a while. Like I said it’s not –that- big of a deal right now, just be sure to avoid self-updating in the future. Also Icy Wind is just cold air, it doesn’t have actual ice in it.

You ask the Magbies to help you and they immediately agree to help. They light up their hands and shoot sparks from them to boost your Pokémon’s attacks. Delighted with the help, you give your Pokémon their orders. Slice is still mostly frozen, so he can’t vibrate his wings to produce the Bug Buzz. Freeze inhales a lagre amount of air then blows it back out at the Weavile. As he does so, Slice and the frozen Sableye free themselves from their icy prison. Slice flies over to Freeze’s side as the Weavile releases the Icy Wind. Slice’s blade-arm’s glow white and he shoots crescent blades of wind into the gust of cold air. The cold air of the Icy Wind is nearly immediately warmed up by the heat of the volcano. The Razor Wind attack, however, hits both Sableyes. Right after the attack hits, the paralyzed Sableye begins to move once again. The Sableye shoots beams of Night Shade at your Pokémon. The attack hits Freeze, but Slice swiftly dodges the attack. Freeze charges his fist with Ice-type energy and punches one of the Sableye. It freezes part of the Sableye, but the ice quickly melts away. The Sableye swipes with its claws with all of its fury. Its claws rake across Freeze in several places across his body causing blood to ooze from the wounds. Freeze turns back and knocks the Sableye as hard as he can to the ground. The Sableye lies on the ground knocked out. The last Sableye stands back warily after seeing what happened to the other Sableye. With only one Sableye remaining, Freeze has barely any energy left. His health is still about seven eighths, though. Slice has lost barely any health. His energy is at about seven eighths. The last Sableye is only going to take about two more good hits before it is knocked out as well.

What will you do?
    Sorry, I didn't want to self update by telling them what to do. Now that I look at it I fixed Self Updating with Self Updating :) Also I saw in the UPN TO that Arc Angel had a four way battle, can I do that? I won't do it unless you permit it.

Looking at Freeze Tyson saw that the longer he was in battle the more tired he was getting. "Thunderfuzz, come in, Freeze take Thunderfuzz's place." All three of his pokemon gasped, he was benching his best player. It just wasn't done with Freeze." He stood his ground, not wanting to go back in a battle like this. "Look, you are tired, I can hear your quick breath, recharge a little, if you are weak this battle will take too long." Reluctantly Freeze stepped back as Thunderfuzz took his place. "First up, Magbies, do that awesome helping hand thing you were doing please. Thanks." Tyson really liked the Magbies, when they were free he wasn't only going to feed them, but he was also planning on taking them somewhere safe. "Not now, think of that when you leave. Okay lets try this: Slice, use Shadow Ball, right when its about to hit I want you, Thunderfuzz, to set it on fire with Flamethrower!" Both pokemon gave him a 'wtf' look. "I know, there is no particular reason for it but I want to see what happens." Then it hit him the heat probably gave more power to fire type moves, and if it didn't the Sableye could get heat. Okay Slice, Razor Wind will be the only way to go. Thunderfuzz, While they are distrascted you heat the place with another more powerful Flamethrower, here power yourself up with this," Tyson said as he tossed his Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer from his backpack. " Lastly, I want Slice to use Bug Buzz while Thunderfuzz sparks! Take em down! They tried to kill all of us!" Then Tyson remembered that Honchcrow was still being chased. If he was caught there would be reinforcements on the way.

Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You decide to change your strategy to keep Torchlight using defense while Volante will keep attacking. You tell your Pokémon their orders against the large sea monster. Torchlight starts by spewing another screen of smoke. Volante uses this cover to fly forward and slam herself into Gyrados. Aipom also jumps forward and rakes its claws across the Gyrados’s eyes, scratching the Water-type. Gyrados angrily thrashes back in retaliation. Torchlight instinctively throws up another Smokescreen to hide them from the Gyrados’s wrath. The large Flying-type breaks its way through ship with its powerful attack. Volante, unaware of the Gyrados’s raging, flies forward to Tackle the beast again, but she is beat down by the Gyrados’s thrash. The Pidgey is slammed down against the deck. With the hole from the Hyper Beam now combined with the destruction from the Thrash, the ship begins to sink at an alarming rate. Torchlight spews one last Smokescreen to hide his teammate while she can recover. Aipom jumps up and scratches the Gyrados again, trying to distract the monster while Volante can recover. Volante staggers to her feet and flies up and slams into the Gyrados once again. The Gyrados rears back and tries to bite the Pidgey, but he misses and takes the head off of one of the frozen crewmembers with its fangs. You look on disgustedly at the bloody torso left on the deck. The Gyrados grins maliciously and likes its bloody fangs. The Gyrados is down to about half of its health. Volante has taken a heavy blow that took over half of her health. The boat is sinking quite fast. The main deck is currently about three feet above the ocean.

What will you do?

The ship was sinking fast. Mutilated, frozen carcasses littered the wooden wasteland of and blood and ice. The girl was now hyperventilating, on the brink of insanity. She had to clear her thoughts for now. She needed a way off. Was there a lifeboat that somehow survived the wreckage? Was there a large section of wood that had broken off? All she knew was what there was- a giant crazed Gyarados. After seeing what it had done to the ship and its crew, she realized- any one of those people could have been her, and she didn't want one of them to be. Now was the time for action. Trying hard not to stutter, she shouted out her command; "TORCHLIGHT! SMOKESCREEN THREE TIMES! VOLANTE! TACKLE THREE TIMES!"
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

Yey continuing Stacey's adventure~

~Ruin Island~

Ordial Shrine; Arc_Angel- “Continue to focus on the land shark, Wanta! Use the Spirit Gale or Slicing Air to keep it away!” Ranjona ordered. Her floating friend gave a soft hiss for a reply once again before staring down the Gabite once again. Stacey seems a little confused about these attacks her friend is ordering; she couldn’t say she was familiar with them. But, in any means, it seemed that her Drifblim understood well enough, as it quickly acted, striking down the Gabite mid-Dragon Rush with a burst of what she could only assume to be Ominous Wind. Turning her gaze back to her own ghost, she could see Narcissa shine a Confuse Ray upon the Mightyena. The dog began to stumble about, electricity wildly crackling between his teeth, signifying the failure of his Thunder Fang. Despite Narcissa’s successful incapacitation of her enemy, Wanta’s efforts are not as successful, as Gabite soon leaps in for an Ice Fang, causing Wanta a good bit of pain and freezing part of its right frontal wing. In retaliation, the Drifblim uses something resembling Air Cutter striking down Gabite once again.

Meanwhile, Narcissa continues with her attacks, sending a barrage of Sludge Bombs Mightyena’s way. The masses of poison explode in Mightyena’s face, shocking the bumbling canine, and knocking some sense back into him. Still not completely coherent, the pooch charges once again, his gait a bit unstable, as his fangs glow with Dark energy again. Awkwardly, he leaps, attempting to Crunch Narcissa’s hand, but misses, only grazing her with his teeth. She recoils a little from the malicious aura nicking her form, but isn’t all too perturbed by it, as she quickly fires off a Hidden Power (Fighting), knocking Mightyena on its side. It slowly manages to right itself, but is looking worse for the ware.

As the fighting dies down a bit, Drusilla’s cackling and frantic flapping begins to pick up… it seems the soilders are nearing. Time is of the essence.

[size=1]
    Furret – Storm LakeReply in yellowRepost
    “No, it’s just over there,” Alicia points over to a part of the woods by the lake. She grabs you by the hand and leads over there into the woods. Tei begins to follow before going back and getting Seldon. The five of you travel through the woods for a few moments before coming to a clearing with a house. A lady in about her forty’s is standing on the porch sweeping it off with a broom. You could swear that the lady’s feet were off the ground and that she was just floating in midair.

“Mum!” Alicia yells out. The lady immediately falls over before standing up again.

“My word, you surprised me!” she says, “Hello, my name is Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Cryssi. I’m Alicia’s mom.” she greets you. “Alicia, maybe next time you should tell me before you bring a friend over,” Cryssi says through gritted teeth.

“Sorry, Mum, Potato, here, saved Zoe from drowning, so I thought I should reward him with one of our pearls.” Alicia explains.

“Come on in, you’ll have to excuse the mess,” Cryssi sighs.

You and your Pokémon enter the house with Alicia and follow her into the living room. You sit on one of the couches in the center of the room.

“Just wait here, I’ll be right back with that pearl,” she tells you before disappearing into one of the rooms. A few moments later, Cryssi enters the room with an Umbreon on her tail.

“Would you like some refreshments?” Cryssi asks you as she sits a platter of vegetables and dips and a glass of lemonade. “So tell me about yourself, Potato.”

“Yes, anything about you we should know?” another voice asks. You could swear that the Umbreon was the one who just spoke, but that would be crazy, right? Cryssi discreetly kicks the Dark-type while trying not to let you see. Something seems to be going on here that they don’t want you to know about…

What will you do?
    Potato awkwardly sat down on the couch. Trying to hide his uncomfort from the strange family, he took a sip of the lemonade, and plucked a carrot off the platter and tossed it to Seldon, whose tongue shot out and gulped the vegetable down.

As the third voice spoke, Potato’s eyes darted around the room. He was so sure that the voice had emanated from the Umbreon. He had heard of pokémon talking before, and earlier it had seemed the woman had been floating. Some magical or psychic influence, perhaps? Potato tried to shrug it off, figuring that so nice people couldn’t do him harm, and they surely would have admitted it if they were going to commit some torturous act upon him. Besides, it was probably just his imagination.

“Uhm, well. I’m from Johto. I’m the fifth child of nine, and we’re all named after… vegetables.” He turned a faint shade of pink. “My parents are a little weird… “Potato’s voice trailed off as Seldon unrolled her tongue, gingerly picking up another carrot, and bringing in to her eyes, inspecting it, before quickly recalling her tongue. A pleased look spread across the chameleon’s face.

“Anyway. The other eight all entered the Johto league, but I wanted to be different, so I came to Fizzy Bubbles instead. And as far as I’m concerned, it’s a ton better. You don’t have to worry about gyms and actually being the best at training, and there’s all sorts of stuff they just give to you!”

FB

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri the Third View Post
    Yey continuing Stacey's adventure~

~Ruin Island~

Ordial Shrine; Arc_Angel- “Continue to focus on the land shark, Wanta! Use the Spirit Gale or Slicing Air to keep it away!” Ranjona ordered. Her floating friend gave a soft hiss for a reply once again before staring down the Gabite once again. Stacey seems a little confused about these attacks her friend is ordering; she couldn’t say she was familiar with them. But, in any means, it seemed that her Drifblim understood well enough, as it quickly acted, striking down the Gabite mid-Dragon Rush with a burst of what she could only assume to be Ominous Wind. Turning her gaze back to her own ghost, she could see Narcissa shine a Confuse Ray upon the Mightyena. The dog began to stumble about, electricity wildly crackling between his teeth, signifying the failure of his Thunder Fang. Despite Narcissa’s successful incapacitation of her enemy, Wanta’s efforts are not as successful, as Gabite soon leaps in for an Ice Fang, causing Wanta a good bit of pain and freezing part of its right frontal wing. In retaliation, the Drifblim uses something resembling Air Cutter striking down Gabite once again.

Meanwhile, Narcissa continues with her attacks, sending a barrage of Sludge Bombs Mightyena’s way. The masses of poison explode in Mightyena’s face, shocking the bumbling canine, and knocking some sense back into him. Still not completely coherent, the pooch charges once again, his gait a bit unstable, as his fangs glow with Dark energy again. Awkwardly, he leaps, attempting to Crunch Narcissa’s hand, but misses, only grazing her with his teeth. She recoils a little from the malicious aura nicking her form, but isn’t all too perturbed by it, as she quickly fires off a Hidden Power (Fighting), knocking Mightyena on its side. It slowly manages to right itself, but is looking worse for the ware.

As the fighting dies down a bit, Drusilla’s cackling and frantic flapping begins to pick up… it seems the soilders are nearing. Time is of the essence.
    Thanx for continuing this adventure again Jeri ^-^

It felt like an eternity between attacks. Narcissa had her orders and watched Mightyena carefully, her expression serious and deadly. Though she was enjoying the beginnings of her first battle she could sense danger growing ever closer and was eager to be done with the wretched dog. Ranjona gave her orders to Wanta, a set of riddles it almost seemed causing Stacey to tilt her head in curiosity, her face still hidden beneath her hood. Wanta was quick to act its balloon-like body moving faster than would have been thought possible and struck the Gabite with what appeared to be an Ominous Wind halting its own attack mid flow.

Smirking she turned to see Cissa concentrating white energy before her before lashing out striking Mightyena causing it to falter and stumble stupidly about. Even Cissa seemed amused by its actions, just like Stacey had said and even more so as it choked on its Thunder Fang. Hearing a cry come from Wanta Stacey peered over to see the Drifblim's wing frozen over its face contorted in pain before it retaliated with harsh blades of air that sliced at Gabite's hard skin.

Ciss awas having more luck as her Sludge Bomb exploded right in Mighyena's face leaving it covered in the poisonous slime but it retaliated in turn with a Crunch that grazed Cissa's hand making her retract her fist and shake off the tingles of pain. Frowning she powered up an orb before her before it shot forth a beam of marroon energy that smashed right into Mightyena throwing it onto its side. It managed to make it to its feet again yet it was looking battered now.

Stacey looked up from under her hood, casting her sapphire eyes on the trainers of these beasts and smirked confidently before hearing Dru chant louder than before.

"The men they come, with thoughts so dark. Murder, bloody murder they bring. The caves echo with their thoughts." she says getting a little hysterical whilst flapping hastily back and forth.

Stacey grimaced as she heard Dru's warning, they were fast running out of time. They needed to finish this pathetic threat off now before they ended up next on the King's chopping list. Facing the remains of the town that surounded them Stacey growled, she would like nothing more than to repay these men on behlaf of its villagers and gut them right here right now, but for the time being, she would let Narcissa voice her feelings with her attacks.

"Cissa, we need to finish this now. Time is running out for us and we cannot remain here when the soldiers arrive. As much as I want your first battle to be memorable through enjoyment, I'm certain by causing pain it will still be such."

Narcissa nodded not showing much emotion but a hidden glee shone in her eyes before she turned back around.

"No holding back,Fire Punch Mightyena right in the face. Then blast it with Dark Pulse and finish it off with your Shadowball."

Looking over her shoulder Stacey addressed Drusilla

"Dru do not let the soldiers draw any nearer. When they enter the nearest cavern fill it with your Supersonic, makes their ears bleed and their minds melt. If any make it out, Bite them" she said before focusing back on the battle.

"Princess will not be denied her fun. The soliders and their murder cannot compare to the blood Princess will spill today"
    FB Hellions: P.C:

Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

Quote Originally Posted by S_M View Post
    [Eletron Plant - A large power plant at the center of the island, large metal rods are drilled into the ground, causing the electricity to flow up into and through large thick wires that go along the bottom of the sea the entire way to Brine Island, and power Salin City. Electric Pokemon hang around here, as well as scientists who will often ask for help in finding something.
    Tyrant walked onto Ion Island in search of Electric Type Pokemon. He sent out Phoenix, his Combusken, to help him. Running through the fields of thunder, Tyrant finally found shelter in the Power Plant. "Huh, a little spooky, but it'll have to do, since it beats being stuck outside in all that lightning." Tyrant said. After taking a small rest, Tyrant and Phoenix walked around the Power Plant. "I hope I can find some Electric Pokemon in here, since it is a tad darker than outside." Tyrant said worryingly. Phoenix chirped happily at Tyrant, reassuring him that everything will be just fine. "You're right, Phoenix. I'll definitely find a new friend here!" Tyrant exclaimed.

I, myself, have also had a four on four battle, but I did read in the Serebii FAQ that you’re only allowed to use two Pokémon in battle. Perhaps it’s the updator’s discretion. Anyways I don’t mind if you use four Pokémon in battle but that means less levels will be earned by each of them. Also if you use four could you please only use two attacks per Pokémon. Speaking of levels, I forgot last update that Freeze should have gained a level so Level up for Freeze!.

You pull Freeze back from the battle and put Thunderfuzz in instead. Freeze doesn’t look too happy about having to stay back from the battle. He grudgingly falls back while Thunderfuzz steps forward. The Magbies help you out by powering up your Pokémon with their Helping Hand. Slice forms a Shadow Ball and fires it at the sole remaining Sableye. Right before it collides with the ghost, Thunderfuzz creates a burst of flames and fires it at the Shadow Ball. The Flamethrower hit the ball of ghost energy and causes an explosion of energy which sends the Sableye flying into the wall, knocking it out. As this happens, the second wave rushes forward to attack your Pokémon. Slice remembers his orders and fires a blast of razor-sharp wind at all five of the Sableyes. The attack causes all of the Sableyes to be cut up and ooze a black blood-like substance. Thunderfuzz catches the Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer and takes a swig of it. Before anything happens, a Sableye thief runs forward and grabs the Pachirisu’s alcohol. It sniffs it and is utterly repulsed by the smell. It drops it and the bottle rolls around leaving a trail of alcohol. Thunderfuzz then belches a super powerful flamethrower that ignites the spilled beer. The burst of flames burns up two of the Sableye knocking them out.

A large crash announces the presence of another Pokémon into the battle. A Magmortar has appeared on the scene! The Magmortar takes a look at the Magbies and starts to rush towards them. The third wave runs towards the fire Pokémon and attacks her. The Magbies look excited as they see their mother here to save them. They run forward and both use ember on a single nearby Sableye. The fourth wave seems to be antsy and runs forward to assist the second wave in attacking you. Slice rubs his wings together quickly to create a loud noise. The Bug Buzz visibly causes stress to the Sableyes’ ears. Thunderfuzz then grabs a Sableye and releases a large Spark, paralyzing the Sableye and dealing a good amount of damage to it. The Magbies both attack again. One Fire Punches a Sableye while the other uses Flare Blitz to knock it out! A Sableye uses Shadow Sneak to go through the shadows and hit Slice. A second fires a bolt of Nightshade at Thunderfuzz and hits her! Another tries to fire a bolt of Night Shade but it accidentally hits a Sableye instead!

Seven Sableyes are currently attacking you, but one is paralyzed. Five of these have three fourths of their health remaining. One has half of its health gone. The paralyzed one only has a third of its health left. Thunderfuzz has recovered completely while she was resting. Now she has lost an eighth of her energy and a minor amount of health. Slice has used about an eighth of his health and a fourth of his energy.

What will you do?

Raunchy Fad – Silver ForestReply in green
    Sooo tempted to say “The princess is in another castle!” xd

You yell at the Volbeat for getting you into this mess instead of blaming the spiders that were trying to eat you. Seb’s places a curse on himself that causes his muscle to ripple and bulge under his coat. He slows down while Ariados Sucker Punches Sebastien. Seb curls up into a ball and Rolls Out into the largest spider sending it flying. Its head hit s a rock causing it to be knocked out! Level up for Sebastien! Bobcat unsheathes her claws and tears up the webbing she was incased in. She dodges as a Spinarak fires a spray of Poison Sting at her and retaliates by scratching its face causing it to fall off of the web. She then turns on the other spider and tears the web around it causing the web to collapse in on it, wrapping it up in the web. Level up for Bobcat! With all three spiders incapacitated, Bobcat uses her claws to free you and the Volbeat from the web. You and the Volbeat quickly run off before the spider trio can wake up. You follow the trail where something was dragged as you were originally. You finally come to a web with a bundle on it at the end of the trail. Bobcat unsheathes her claws once more and frees the Pokmon inside, but it is not Illumise. Instead a terror-filled Paras falls out of the web and looks up with big scared eyes. It quickly scurries off into the underbrush. You’re rather pissed off at the Volbeat now that you see that the Illumise isn’t even here. The four of you return to the clearing by the big tree. The sun is a bit below sunhigh meaning you have about five hours before sundown if you still want to find the Illumise.

What will you do?

You release one of your Pokémon hoping for Adamantite, but instead Parabola pops out. You chide him when he taunts the Spinda and it crushes your hopes of escape. You ask the Phantom Spinda if he was Polkadot’s Spinda. Suddenly the Spinda’s face appears to be remorseful and its eyes grow teary. Suddenly, as if a dark cloud passed over its face, the angry face appears once more. It flies at Parabola, who quickly hardens its body. This minimizes the damage from the Spinda’s attack. Phantom Spinda reaches out its tongue and licks Parabola!. Parabola swiftly turns around and fires a multi-coloured Psybeam at the Phantom Spinda. The Spinda rears back in pain then it uses Copycat by firing the multi-coloured beam right back at your Baltoy. Parabola swiftly dodges to one side then it causes all kinds of pebbles and debris that are in the room to fly up and bind around the Phantom Spinda, imprisoning it in a tomb of rocks! You pause for a moment to see what will happen, but all is silent. For a moment you believe that the battle is over just like that, but suddenly the rocks shatter and Phantom Spinda floats there seemingly unscathed. The Phantom Spinda seems to be immune to attacks in its ghost-like state maybe if you could figure something out about the ghostly spotted panda, you could figure out its weakness. You look around the room to see what all could be used in there. The only things in the room are a bed in the corner with a small teddy bear on it, the diary on a coffee table in the middle of the room, and a dresser on one side with a lamp on it.

What will you do?

You begin to panic as the ship sinks lower and lower into the sea. You scream out panicked orders to your Pokémon. Torchlight throws up a Smokescreen to hide Volante and himself. Volante flies forward and slams herself into the large sea monster in a tackle. Aipom jumps from the smoke and scratches the Gyrados across the face. The blue sea snake thrashes again, this time through the smoke and hits Volante slamming to the deck in a K.O.! With your Pidgey unconscious, you desperately search for something you could cling onto should the boat sink now. The water begins to flood over the deck. Your ankles are suddenly wet with seawater. You still frantically search for anything to cling onto but the ship has no life boats and any kind of driftwood wouldn’t be able to support you. Torchlight, seeing that you’re currently vulnerable, creates another smokescreen to hide you. The Gyrados seeing that you are no longer fighting returns to its snack and chomps down another sailor. The water has completely filled the boat and plunges under the water. You struggle to keep yourself above the water but soon you can’t stay afloat any longer. Your head goes beneath the surface of the sea. You begin to choke on the water as it goes into your lungs soon everything goes black.

You awaken from your dream to find yourself back at Oneiro Ruins. That was some kind of dream, but you look around to see that Torchlight stands beside you, Volante lies limp on the ground next to you, the Aipom still on your shoulder, and the Gyrados is rampaging towards a small village in the woods! Instinctively, you grab Volante and race through the woods towards the village. The Gyrados smashes through several huts in the village. As you get there, an elderly man with a staff yells at you, “You! You have brought this upon us all! I shall curse you by causing you to be bad luck to yourself and everyone around you!,” he waves his staff around wildly before stopping aghast, “It seems someone has beat me to the punch! You already have a curse placed on you! Well, now it is your responsibility to defeat this Gyrados. To help you I will give your Pokémon a boost,” the man says as he begins to chant in an unfamiliar language and wave his staff around wildly. Torchlight, Volante, and Aipom begin to glow and grow in size. The three have temporarily evolved and are completely rejuvenated! The man points his stick at the Gyrados, “Now go defeat that sea monster!”

What will you do?

Note: Volante and Torchlight have temporarily evolved to Pidgeotto and Quilava respectively in Cascadia only. They can use all the attacks known by a Level 18 Pokémon of their species. In any other zone or shop, they are still the same Level 4 Pidgey and Level 6 Cyndaquil. You can also command the Ambipom with all of the attacks as a Level 18 Ampipom would.

Furret – Storm LakeReply in yellow
    “Oh, yes, I’m glad I came to Fizzy Bubbles, as well,” her vision grows distant as if she was recalling some fabulous memories from long ago. Alicia returns to the room then with Zoe on her shoulder. She holds a small white pearl in her hands. Cryssi turns to her and says, “I think you have a fine young man on your hands right here, Al. I approve.” “Oh, Mom,” Alicia replies, “it’s not like that. I just met him at the lake and he saved Zoe.” “Uh-huh. Sure,” Crtssi says with a wink. Suddenly the door is burst down as a man of about his early twenties enters the house. He has white hair despite his young age. The man has a cigarette burning in his mouth and he walks into the house with heavy footsteps because of his steel-toed boots. “Hello, Crystal,” the strange man says as he enters the room. “Take Potato and run!” Cryssi says to Alicia. “Too late, I’ve found you,” the man says. “Not here, Gabriel, not now. My daughter and her boyfriend, of, excuse me, ‘special’ friend, are her,” Cryssi responds. “Too bad, I finally have you right where I want you,” the man pulls out a shotgun and points it at Cryssi. “But, do you have me right where you want me?” the other voice from earlier says. The Umbreon leaps at Gabriel’s face and bites his face. The man grabs the Umbreon and throws it down. He kicks the Umbreon with his steel-toed boot prompting a yelp from the black cat. “Nightfall!” Alicia screams. “Alright. Enough, games. Time’s up, Crystal,” Gabriel says as he cocks the shotgun.

What will you do?

Last update, Klaus was leading in health while Kadabra had higher energy, but it doesn’t really matter this round. =P

“Okay, Kadabra, let’s wrap this up! Endure the attacks then Zap Cannon!” the boy practically screams at his Pokémon. Meanwhile, you spray Klaus with a potion that helps him recover his health. Klaus immediately springs into action. Klaus charges his fist with fire energy then he punches the Kadabra’s face. Klaus then immediately charges his fist with ice energy and punches the Kadabra in its gut. Kadabra manages to endure both attacks and then fires a Zap Cannon at Klaus. It hits Klaus square on, but Klaus shakes off the attack. The Sableye runs forward and scratches the Kadabra across the face. The Kadabra falls over knocked out! Level up for Klaus! You cheer ecstatically now that you’ve won a Kadabra and a Ditto.

The boy cries out to his Kadabra, “Recover now!” The Kadabra stands up fully recovered. “Now Hypnosis!” Kadabra unleashes a psychic wave begins to lull the pedestrians to sleep. One by one everyone nearby begins to fall into a deep sleep. You suddenly become very drowsy. Everything soon goes black…

As you come to, you find that all of the watchers of your battle are gone save for a few sleeping here and there. You look around to see that three Pokémon are beside you. Klaus lies to your left, Scorpio to your right. But the other Pokémon is not Orion! The Ditto is the last Pokémon! The Ditto suddenly transforms into a Xatu, it then uses its new Psychic powers to show you a vision.

An old man walks down the street with a cute pink blob on his shoulder. The two merrily stroll down the lane. Suddenly the boy you just battled pulls him into an alleyway. The boy starts punching the old man then grabs the Ditto and runs.

The vision fades away and the Xatu melts away to reveal the Ditto once more. It looks up to you with pleading eyes as if to ask you to reunite it with its rightful owner.

What will you do?

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

Raunchy Fad – Silver ForestReply in green
    Sooo tempted to say “The princess is in another castle!” xd

You yell at the Volbeat for getting you into this mess instead of blaming the spiders that were trying to eat you. Seb’s places a curse on himself that causes his muscle to ripple and bulge under his coat. He slows down while Ariados Sucker Punches Sebastien. Seb curls up into a ball and Rolls Out into the largest spider sending it flying. Its head hit s a rock causing it to be knocked out! Level up for Sebastien! Bobcat unsheathes her claws and tears up the webbing she was incased in. She dodges as a Spinarak fires a spray of Poison Sting at her and retaliates by scratching its face causing it to fall off of the web. She then turns on the other spider and tears the web around it causing the web to collapse in on it, wrapping it up in the web. Level up for Bobcat! With all three spiders incapacitated, Bobcat uses her claws to free you and the Volbeat from the web. You and the Volbeat quickly run off before the spider trio can wake up. You follow the trail where something was dragged as you were originally. You finally come to a web with a bundle on it at the end of the trail. Bobcat unsheathes her claws once more and frees the Pokmon inside, but it is not Illumise. Instead a terror-filled Paras falls out of the web and looks up with big scared eyes. It quickly scurries off into the underbrush. You’re rather pissed off at the Volbeat now that you see that the Illumise isn’t even here. The four of you return to the clearing by the big tree. The sun is a bit below sunhigh meaning you have about five hours before sundown if you still want to find the Illumise.

What will you do?
    Paul returned his pokémon to their PokéBalls and sat down in front of the great tree, and did nothing but pout. He had just had his life in the hands of a group of predatory arthropods, and now he was stuck where he started. Frustrated, he slammed his fists against the mossy ground and began to yell.

“What was that!? What was that, man!? You led me into a trap, you made Seb and Bobcat risk their lives and you didn’t even help me! You want your cooch, man, well be smart and go get it yourself, for fuck’s sake!” Paul turned his back to the beetle and began to gnaw on his fist in anxiety. The earlier events now had his heart beating in uneven palpitations, and he responded to this by growing dizzy and fainting, like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Meanwhile, Rocky had broken out of her PokéBall and loomed over him, a worried look in her big, black eyes. She felt horrible, not being able to help him when he needed her most, and wanted to kick the volbeat that did this to him right in the pedipalps.

You stupid dick, you stupid dick!” She yelled, of course, all Paul could hear was screeching and the odd “See” or “Dot”. “Look at what you did to him! You killed him, you stupid dick! You didn’t do shit, you stupid dick, all you did was think with your dick, and you didn’t even acknowledge him when he spoke to you and now he’s DEAD.” Rocky then began to tint red. She was readying a bide attack, and when she was ready was going to show this firefly who’s boss.

Little did she know, all of this screeching and humming woke her trainer who twisted around until he was able to face her. Surprised, Rocky unleashed her bide attack and managed to smack Paul right in his cramped leg. He let out a loud cry and picked up his seedot and patted her on the head, even though the pain in his lower calf had exploded to the mass of a thousand suns.

“Yeah, yeah cool, Rocky man,” he said, slowly rising to an upright state. He looked down upon the volbeat. “Yeah, man. Let’s find your cooch, don’t hate me for yelling, by the way, uh… I was sad.”

Rocky responded by jumping out of her trainer’s arms and facing the beetle. “What are you going to do, dick?” she squeaked, earning a perplexed look from the disheveled Paul. She waited patiently for an answer.
    Last edited by RaunchyFad; 20th December 2008 at 11:50 PM.

[size=1]Artificial Dragon – Elegy FieldsReply in darkorange
    You release one of your Pokémon hoping for Adamantite, but instead Parabola pops out. You chide him when he taunts the Spinda and it crushes your hopes of escape. You ask the Phantom Spinda if he was Polkadot’s Spinda. Suddenly the Spinda’s face appears to be remorseful and its eyes grow teary. Suddenly, as if a dark cloud passed over its face, the angry face appears once more. It flies at Parabola, who quickly hardens its body. This minimizes the damage from the Spinda’s attack. Phantom Spinda reaches out its tongue and licks Parabola!. Parabola swiftly turns around and fires a multi-coloured Psybeam at the Phantom Spinda. The Spinda rears back in pain then it uses Copycat by firing the multi-coloured beam right back at your Baltoy. Parabola swiftly dodges to one side then it causes all kinds of pebbles and debris that are in the room to fly up and bind around the Phantom Spinda, imprisoning it in a tomb of rocks! You pause for a moment to see what will happen, but all is silent. For a moment you believe that the battle is over just like that, but suddenly the rocks shatter and Phantom Spinda floats there seemingly unscathed. The Phantom Spinda seems to be immune to attacks in its ghost-like state maybe if you could figure something out about the ghostly spotted panda, you could figure out its weakness. You look around the room to see what all could be used in there. The only things in the room are a bed in the corner with a small teddy bear on it, the diary on a coffee table in the middle of the room, and a dresser on one side with a lamp on it.

What will you do?
    It's like it's possessed... Alina thought to herself as she watched the Spinda's face grow solemn for a second, then just as angry as before. It launched itself at her Baltoy who stood ready and hardened himself. Parabola took the hit, but thanks to the harden, minimized the damage. The Spinda then turned around and licked Parabola, who in response fired a Psybeam. Rearing back in pain, the Spinda Copied the move and fired it back at Parabola. The Baltoy swiftly dodged the phantom's Psybeam and imprisoned it in rocks. Alina held her breath, hoping that was enough to stop the Spinda, but alas, it broke free. Floating back up into the air, the Spinda appeared to be unscathed from Parabola's assault; not a single scratch could be found.

"You okay?" Alina asked her Baltoy. Parabola responded by creating a small illusion of two cartoon-like thumbs-up over its head. The girl smiled and turned her attention back to the phantom before them.

"Damn, nothing you did even damaged it. It looks better than ever," Alina stated. "If only we knew something about it... like a weakness or whatever."

Just then her Baltoy conjured up images of cake, cookies, and other sweets.

"That's your weakness," Alina grumbled. She picked up the diary once more and looked it over, then turned to see a dresser with a lamp on it to one side of the room. Maybe there was something that could help her inside that dresser, or the diary might mention something, such as a weakness...

"Parabola, I know you can't damage it, but use Confusion anyway," the girl began. "Use Harden again and Psybeam after that."

Even though the Spinda looked as good as a dead Spinda with a disembodied head could look, the attacks would probably be enough of a distraction for Alina to search the dresser and quickly skim the diary for something. Parabola seemed to understand this, as he made another small illusion of a cartoonish hand saluting and began his Confusion attack. She prayed silently for the dresser or diary to hold something of some use against this phantom as she began her search...

The way that we live Perap's Pearl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S_M View Post
    Lily Island
    With a totally different landscape from the first, Lily Island is the second largest of the archipelago. Completely covered with vegetation, this island was also formed by a volcano. However, erosion has taken this island down to almost flat, and giving many homes to all types of grass and bug Pokemon among others. Inside the dense jungle, which takes up about a half of the island, there is a very small lake. There are two different forests on the island, and you can tell when you've gone from one forest to another. Besides being divided by the Diamond River, some strange force causes them to have completely different climates as well...
    The Silver Forest - The forest which takes up a bit more than half of the island, Silver Island is named for the silver veins the leaves are adorned with. A deciduous forest, you'll mainly see flying and bug types here, due to the lack of ground vegetation. There is a rest stop somewhere in the forest, helping trainers on their way.
    [Well, seeing as the CG doesn't count towards my two zones, I'm gonna have a go at RP'ing here, since I've never been here ;D]

Zak had always been fascinated by forests and the pokémon and adventures contained within them, so he knew that he would appreciate Lily island thoroughly. He had decided upon his desired location as soon as he had landed up the isle; the silver forest. Not knowing what was coming, Zak decided to keep his pokémon in their pokéballs for the time being, taking in the island on his own for a while.

As he walked, he discovered a sign post pointing towards the area he wanted to arrive in and began to follow it towards the forest, wondering what he would find there and what pokémon he would actually find native to the area, since he had never visited the place nor read about the place anywhere.

"Looks beautiful..." Zak remarked to himself, taking in the surroundings in awe, though he had visited many different places, he found each new place as amazing as the last and found Lily island no different. With a content smile on his face, he continued towards the silver forest...

Referee / FB / PC / ASB

Look, actual updates!

I'd like to welcome T-Dos and Zak into my group. Yey!

~Ruin Island~

Ordial Shrine; Arc_Angel- “We’re almost done, Wanta!” Ranjona encouraged, “Finish with two Slicing Airs and a Spirit Bomb!”

Wanta understood his archic orders, quickly jumping into action. Before Gabite could react, Wanta slammed him with another Air Cutter, smacking the dragon into the ground. He quickly repeated his action, the air slicing into its soft skin. Meanwhile, Narcissa began to act as well. Her fist flared up in a blaze of Fire and before the Migthyena could even move, she gave him a hard Punch in the snout. The dog barked unhappily, skidding backwards. Immediately, she followed up with a Dark Pulse. The wave of evil energy pounded the wolf backwards, and it collapsed on the ground.

Now, both ghosts began charging up orbs of ethereal energy. At the same time, Wanta and Narcissa launched their Shadow Balls. The resulting explosion blew both Pokémon back along with the soilders, throwing them amongst the rubble. Stacey gave a short cheer, congratulating her Haunter. However, the victory party was short-lived, as Drusilla soon begin to stir.

“BLOOD!~” she screeched.

The tiny bat suddenly let out an awful high-picthed noise. The soilders who had just passed through the stone began to collapse in heaps in the mouth of the cave. A few more charged through, and Drusilla assaulted them, gnawing at their neck and drawing blood.

“SO DELICIOUS!~” she cried, licking at the wounds.

The soilders continued to writhe and flail as Drusilla bit at them again and again, gorging herself on the slick, red liquid.

“We must get to the shrine! Call off your Zubat and follow me!” Ranjona ordered, motioning towards the bushes.

Calling Drusilla, Stacey followed Ranjona and Wanta with Narcissa right behind. Grudgingly, the bloodthirsty bat pulled away from her victim, leaving a heap of bloody soilders in her wake.

“We must either go through the Forest Path or down the Espiritu River. We may see soilders on the path, but we’ll also run into dangerous Pokémon on the river.” Ranjona explained.

What will you do?

~Ion Island~

Eletron Plant – Tyranidos; Tyrant steps into the power plant, in awe of all the generators and wires hanging around the gigantic building. He and his Combusken walk further into the plant, keeping an eye out for Pokémon. Instead, they soon bump into a scientist, literally, who is absently scribbling on a clipboard. The lanky man falls backwards, his thick glasses flying across the floor. Tyrant apologizes, picking up the scientist’s glasses and helping him to his feet.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m so absent minded like that.” the scientist remarked, fixing his papers and adjusting his frames, “I’m sorry, I assume you’re here for a tour? Well, they’re closed right now. But, you could help me with something.”

Tyrant inquires as to what, seeing this as the perfect opportunity to find some Pokémon.

“Well, there are a bunch of Magnemite around here who have been messing with our generators. Do you mind hunting them down for me?” the scientist suddenly had a look of realization. “I’m afraid I haven’t introduced myself properly. I’m Dr. Jules. It’s nice to meet you. You are?”

Tyrant gave the scientist his name.

“Ah, that’s an interesting name. Well, would you mind helping me?”

What will you do?

~Lily Island~

The Silver Forest – Pearl’s Perap; Awestruck by his surroundings, Zak walked through the beautiful forest, admiring the shimmering leaves. All around him, he could hear the sounds of chirping Pidgey and Taillow, and saw the shadows of bug Pokémon rustle about in the leaves. He felt very relaxed in such a tranquil place, and he took the opportunity to absorb the peace and quiet the forest provided.

Suddenly, the silence was shattered with a sharp cry. In the distance, Zak heard a squeal from a desperate Pokémon. He reacted quickly, running towards it. He dodged trees as he went, and came upon a clearing. On the ground lay a panicked Wurmple, who had curled up in a ball in hopes of protecting himself. Above him stood two angry Scythers, who sharpened their blades menacingly. Noticing your appearance, they looked up, raising their sword-like arms threateningly. You cautiously take a step back, but see nothing to do other than fight. After all, it looks like that Wurmple needs a savior.

What will you do?

You may use two Pokémon.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast