Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 16

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Squirrel View Post

Raunchy Fad – Silver ForestReply in green
    You agree to help to Volbeat find his lover before sundown, prompting a strange happy-sounding noise from the firefly. You look up in the sky to see how much time you have. It’s hard to see with the trees blocking your way, but it’s probably about six hours until sundown. You also notice the Spearow above starting to become restless. The Volbeat notices this too and leads you out of the Spearow’s territory and back to the big tree in the middle. Using charades again, he tells you that he’s followed Illumise’s scent from the sight of the squabble over to here, where it disappears. As you look around for clues, you notice a trail of brush that had been disturbed leading into the forest. It almost looked like someone (or thing) had been dragged through there. After calling Volbeat over there, the two of you decide to follow the path and see where it leads.

You go into the woods a ways before noticing spider webs strung out all about you. Spinarak hang from many trees just waiting for something to fall into their deadly trap. You turn back towards where you are going, but not in time to avoid a large web. You soon discover that you are unable to free yourself from the sticky string, but you realize you can reach any of your Pokéballs from your position. The Volbeat is next to you also tangled in the web. Two Spinarak dart out from the trees that the web is strung across, and one begins wrapping up your legs in web while the other starts doing the same to Volbeat. A large Ariados walks up towards the web a menacing glare covering its face. Volbeat sees the impending danger and shoots sparks from his hands, helping your Pokémon.

What will you do?

Note: Remember that you can utilize two Pokémon in battle. Also I wasn’t sure if Rocky and Bobcat are outside of their Pokéballs, but if they are, they are not trapped in the web.
    “COOCH! COOCH! COOCH!” Paul yelled, violently kicking his legs that were becoming ensnared with an enthusiastic haste. He stumbled backwards, but found himself supported by the protein strands that held his lower body, providing a small bonus to this otherwise sticky situation. He slumped in his stringy seat and sighed, calming himself down a little bit before talking to the volbeat. “Yeah, man. I guess I was wrong about the birdies. But spiders instead, that’s good, I mean, they suck the juices outta things, right? Good work, you horny bastard, I mean, I’m a juicy guy.”

He smiled to himself and began to assess the situation. He was completely immobile from the waist down, Rocky and Bobcat were not. Rocky however, was not fit for this upcoming battle and she knew it. No naughty business this time– the seedot was considering running a beeline in the opposite direction. It was a peculiar sight to see that the nut was actually afraid of something, so to prevent her from running away, Paul rolled his shoulders and got into a position where he could snatch her up into his arms without getting her stuck in the spinarak fibers.

“Yeah, it’s cool, man. Don’t like creepy crawlies, I get it.” He then kissed her on the top of her stem and proceeded to return her to her PokéBall where the chance of being eaten was greatly reduced, then decided to give the old slowpoke a try. The NetBall popped to the ground, Sebastien yawned and looked nonchalantly at the swarms of arachnids that surrounded him then looked up at his trainer, ready to take orders and slowly execute them.

Bobcat was ready too, and showed it by jumping onto Seb and carefully digging her claws into him. Of course, she didn’t get a reaction until about five seconds later, and even then it was slow and not very dramatic. However, it did startle Sebastien enough to bring them closer to the spiders, which spooked the meowth and inched the slowpoke closer again. An excellent battle strategy!

“Aw, you guys are all set,” Paul said with a smile, being as enthusiastic as he could be in his situation. “Bobcat, you can scratch and bite and growl like you do and Seb, uh… tackle the big red one, then, then yawn at him! Oh, and don’t… don’t let them near me, please.” The slowpoke nodded and the meowth unsheathed her claws. This forest scrap was going to be a doozy.

[size=1]
    Artificial Dragon – Elegy FieldsReply in darkorange
    You begin to leave the house, but decide against quickly out of fear of the spirits along with quilt of abandoning Purple. “Not thinking of ditching are you?” Purple asks, “Heh, you wouldn’t last a minute out there alone, but whatever I don’t care. Kill yourself if you wish to. Swalot, attack!” Swalot dashes forward and attacks the Mismagius. Igneous takes his place in front of the other Mismagius to prove that he can fight just as well as your Baltoy. The Mismagius rushes forward to Tackle Igneous, but the Cyndaquil stares it down until the Ghost-type stops in its tracks, caught up in the Leer. Igneous makes a shield of flames in front of him and then charges recklessly at the Mismagius. The small Fire-type hits Mismagius with his Flare Blitz extremely hard, doing large amounts of damage to Mismagius, but also hurting Igneous for some damage. The little Cyndaquil then blows out much smoke, just as Mismagius begins to move again. The Smokescreen blinds Mismagius when it tries to fire off a Psybeam. The rainbow flies off in every direction, but does not hit your Cyndaquil. Igneous is doing fairly good in the battle so far. He has lost no health but has lost a moderate amount of energy. Mismagius has lost a lot of health and a little bit of energy.

What will you do?
    Finally, out of the Daycare. My Cyndaquil has now jumped up to level 38, just to avoid confusion if there was any. :x

Alina blushed slightly at Purple's remark and tried to focus on the battle. Rushing forward the Mismagius came in for a Tackle, but Igneous managed to stop the attack with a simple Leer. He then lit the flames on his back, created a bright shield of fire around his small body, and charged forward vigorously. The Mismagius looked as if it was still caught up in the Leer attack and was unable to react quickly enough to avoid the Flare Blitz attack, which was a direct hit. The Mismagius stumbled back and prepared to fire a Psybeam, but Igneous covered it with smoke before it could aim, causing the attack to miss by a fair margin. The small echinda stepped away from the smoke as he swelled with pride; another Cyndaquil couldn't have done it better than him.

Then, Igneous began to glow white... Alina, at first, was completely befuddled as to what was happening, but then it dawned on her. Her Cyndaquil's body grew longer and slightly larger in the white light, two ears appearing on the top of his head. Alina's jaw dropped as the white glow faded away, leaving in its place not a Cyndaquil, but a newly evolved Quilava standing on its hind legs proudly.

Alina's idiotic look soon turned into a gleeful smile as she ran up to hug her brand new Quilava. Igneous cried out in alarm as Alina praised and scratched behind her Quilava's ears.

"Oh my God, I didn't think you'd evolve so soon!" Alina said while Igneous struggled to squirm out of her arms. When he finally managed to free himself of her hug-of-death he shook out his fur and yawned, pretending not to care for Alina's praises. Alina could faintly see the damage done to her Pokemon due to the reckless Flare Blitz attack, but it didn't look that bad. The lighting in here wasn't great, and she knew the damage might be a lot worse, but Igneous didn't appear to be too worried about it, so she followed suit and decided not to dwell on it anymore after that.

She could hear the cries of an extremely pissed off Mismagius in the cloud of smoke. She had wasted plenty of time obsessing over Igneous, but the Smokescreen still seemed to hold up. It helps when there's a smokescreen indoors where there's no wind to dissipate it. Picking out her Pokedex and opening it she gave it a few seconds to analyze the Quilava so she could figure out what new moves it had, if any. Alina ignored the robotic voice informing her of random traits Quilavas have as she scrolled through all the moves her Quilava has at his disposal. She was surprised and overjoyed to see how big of a move pool her new Pokemon had, and began planning her new strategy.

"Okay, Igneous," she started, reading all the attack descriptions and picking out the ones she thought would be handy for this battle. "Let's start out with a Wish. That should heal you up a bit. Then use a Lava Plume and a Substitute."

Igneous gave a toothy grin and lit the flames on his head and... tail-end. The smoke began to disperse, and the Quilava bounded off to begin his next assault. Alina gave a sigh of relief... it felt nice to see her Cyndaq- excuse me, Quilava, so confident and strong. Plus, she didn't have to use Flare Blitz repeatedly. Forgetting her worries and fears of the massive graveyard and hostile ghosts, she pulled up a chair that was sitting nearby and watched the new round of the battle play out.
    Last edited by Demon Skittles; 9th November 2008 at 09:05 PM.

[size=1] I’d like to welcome Lemon~Lime and Furret to the group. Hope you enjoy your adventures here in Cascadia.
    Furret – Storm LakeReply in yellow
    You arrive an Ion Island and immediately depart for Storm Lake. Upon entering the area around the electrically-charged lake. It's very peaceful all around the lake. A herd of Mareep relax in the shade by the shore. Two Elekids play in the shallow water. A school of Lanturn and Chinchou swim around a boat docked right off the shore. Pachirisu nibbles on a Oran Berry in the top branches of a tree. Suddenly several loud splashes interrupt the tranquility. Cries of 'Help! Help!" rise over the splashes. You hurry over to a cliff that hangs over the lake. A girl of about seventeen in a beautiful white dress and sunhat, stands at the edge of the cliff looking over the lake where you see a Pichu flailing about in the deep water. "Help me please! My poor Pichu fell in the lkae and it can't swim! I would jump in, but I can't swim either!" You instinctively start to jump but the girl stops you, "Wait! the lake is electircally charged! If you get in it, you'll be paralyzed and drown! Please find a way to help my poor Pichu! Please, I beg of you!"

What will you do?
    Thanks for the welcome! :D I really appreciate you being my updater. And I wasn't sure how Kecleon's ability might play out in Fizzy Bubbles.

Potato continued his stroll, enjoying the warm sunshine, as well as the peace of the whole scene. Tei and Seldon diverged, finding their own places to mingle with the various wild pokémon dotting the landscape. Potato couldn’t help but smile at the tranquil scene; He certainly didn’t regret the choice now.

Suddenly, a high soprano voice and a splash cut into the relaxation. Potato glanced around, and detected the source of the noise, a cliff that hung over the lake. Potato located his pokémon, and made gestures to the bird and chameleon to follow him, raising a sigh from Tei.

The trio ran/flew/spun over to the cliff, finding a girl. She begged Potato to save her poor, poor Pichu.

‘Why would you go to a lake if you can’t swim?’ thought Potato. ‘Stupid rich girl.’

With a sigh, Potato thought for a moment, wishing the girl would shut her blabbering for a minute so he could think. While he didn’t have any electric types, he did have Seldon, and she changed types. Hoping the Kecleon could swim, Potato began his orders.

“Alright, Seldon. let’s rescue this mouse. If you can change types at will, I want you to switch to Electric- that might help give you an immunity. If you can’t, that’s fine. Then, I want you to jump down in the water and swim toward the Pichu a bit. Then, use your tongue to grab it, and get back to shore.” Ordered Potato, noting her smile and hand suspiciously lingering around her Belly. “Oh, and Seldon, please don’t eat the poor thing.”

Seldon’s smile disappeared.

FB

Default More updates anybody?

Congratulations Lil’ Psycho., RaunchyFad, allsystemsaredown, and Artificial Dragon, you’ve officially replied to more of my updates than anyone else in FB! xd

Lil’ Psycho – Lithogic RiverReply in red
    I think that only two Pokémon are allowed for a battle. Foresight will allow any Pokémon to hit the Pokémon that Foresight was used on (i.e. If Freeze uses Foresight on a Gastly, Slice would be able to hit the Gastly with Normal or Fighting attacks. Also, don’t worry, you won’t exactly fight all of them… ;)

You release your Weavile and Pachirisu to join in the battle before quickly devising a plan as the first wave encroaches upon you and filling your Pokémon in on it. Freeze immediately starts by freezing the ground if front of you with his Ice Beam to halt the Sableyes movement. One or two of the Sableye slip on the icy mass in front of them and another has been frozen from the waist down with the attack. With this distraction, Thunderfuzz jumps in the middle of the Pokémon and discharges some sparks from her body. The electric attack surges through the first wave and paralyzes two of the ghosts. The two Sableyes that aren’t incapacitated scratch Thunderfuzz, their claws raking across the squirrel’s skin before she can get out. Thunderfuzz jumps back before more damage can be done but the attacks got her good. Blood drips from the open wound as she rests for a moment while Freeze attacks. Freeze pokes his tongue out at the twp Sableye who were still capable of moving. The Pokémon become so enraged at the white weasel that they run forward but end up slipping on the ice. Freeze takes this opportunity to punish the ghosts for hurting his teammate. He viciously lashes out against them. The attack does so much damage that the jewels embedded into the Pokémon’s body shatter. The two Sableye are definitely knocked out, if not dead. One of the paralyzed Sableye begins to move again. Thunderfuzz notices this and musters up some ghost energy. She fires the Shadow Ball at the now moving Sableye and scores a direct hit. The Sableye quickly retaliates with a bolt of ghostly energy from his eyes. Freeze jumps in front of the Night Shade and takes the hit for the Pachirisu, however.

Freeze is doing pretty good health wise, but he has already used almost half his total energy with that Punishment. Thunderfuzz, on the other hand, has taken a blow to her health, knocking it down about an eighth. Her energy usage has also consumed about an eighth of her total energy. Two Sableye of the first wave have already been knocked out, one is still paralyzed, and one frozen. The ice is quickly melting in this heat, and thus the Sableye is quickly thawing.

What will you do?

You become more and more ensnared in the web as you flail around while yelling inappropriate things (<<). You then return Rocky to her Pokéball and release Sebastien from his. After giving orders to your Pokémon, Bobcat starts by growling at the Spinaraks on the web. The two spiders stop in their tracks, paralyzed with fear. Bobcat then jumps on the one on the left and bites into the Pokémon. She rakes her claws across the other. The scratch does fair damage to the Spinarak. The left Spinarak fires a shot of webby string at Bobcat, but she nimbly dodges the attack.

Meanwhile, Seb slowly but surely lumbers towards the Ariados. As he gets close enough, Seb slams into the larger spider. Ariados rears back; he doesn’t seem happy. The bug bites into the Slowpoke’s side, dealing super effective damage to the Psychic-type. After a few moments, Seb realizes that the Ariados’s jaws are clamped into his side, and he knocks the spider loose. Sebastien then yawns into the other Pokémon’s face, causing it to become drowsy. It soon drifts off to dreamland as the yawn takes effect.

Bobcat has lost little energy and no health so far. Seb hasn’t used much energy, but he took a heavy blow with the Bug Bite. All of the spiders have taken good hits. The two Spinaraks have barely used any energy, but the Ariados has used a small amount.

What will you do?

You look on excitedly as Igneous begins to glow and grow bigger. Soon there is a Quilava standing where the tiny Cyndaquil once was. After a few moments of hugging the Fire-type, your mind returns to the battle, and you give Igneous his new orders. He complies by wishing for more health. Mismagius sneaks through the shadows and hits the new Quilava. Igneous responds by breathing fire at the ghost. The Flamethrower hits Mismagius, but the attack also lights the floor of the house on fire. Purple’s Swalot quickly jumps on it and smothers it before the whole house can go up in flames. “You trying to burn the whole place down?” Purple asks you, “Have some better aim next time you use fire attacks, will you?” Mismagius tries to quickly fire a Shadow Ball at your Pokémon with the distraction, but Igneous is faster and disappears with a small doll left in his place. The Substitute takes the attack for Igneous. Mismagius tries to hit Igneous with a wave of psychic energy, but the Substitute takes the damage once again. A beam of light shines down from the heavens through the holes in the roof. Igneous glows brightly as the wish takes effect; it replenishes the Quilava’s health. Igneous is in perfect health because of the wish but has used half of his energy. The Substitute can absorb several more blows before dissipating. Mismagius has lost about three quarters of its health by now and is also running low on energy.

What will you do?

allsystemsaredown – Oniero RuinsReply in darkorange
    You were starting to believe that were in fact bad luck as you stood before the Gyarados towering in front of you. You release your two Pokémon and have them engage the beast in battle. Torchlight releases black smoke from his body, hiding himself and Volante from the sea serpent behind the smokescreen. Volante flies forward and slams herself into the Gyarados, who does not seem happy about the little bird tackling him. He roars and tries to bite down on Volante who flies back just in time. It then creates a small twister which spins through the smoke, dissipating most of it. However, Torchlight reinforces it with another smokescreen. Aipom jumps out of the smoke and scratches the monster. This seems to aggravate the Gyarados even more. It creates a hyper-powerful beam in its mouth and fires it through the deck, barely missing Torchlight. Water begins to spew from the newly created hole through the ship. Volante tackles the sea monster again then Torchlight follows suit wit his own tackle. Aipom runs up and scratches the Water-type monster once more. Volante finishes with another tackle. The tackles don’t seem to do too much damage currently, but slowly but surely its wearing the Gyarados down. The Gyarados has currently lost about a fourth of its total health. Volante and Torchlight have lost no health and little energy. While the Gyarados is a much powerful foe, it seems these tactics are working fairly well against it.

What will you do?

Colour Change works like it does in the game; if Seldon were hit by an attack that was a different type than normal, she’d change to that type.

You can’t help but think about how stupid the girl must be if she came to a lake without knowing how to swim, but never the less, you tell Seldon to rescue the drowning Pichu without eating it. The Kecleon jumps into the electrically charged lake and starts to swim. Her muscles begin to lock up, however, and the chameleon starts to sink in the water. The girl immediately realizes what’s happening and shouts to her Pichu, “Zoe! Use Thunderbolt on this nice man’s Kecleon!” The Pichu stopped flailing for a moment to fire a bolt of electricity at Seldon. The attack hits and manages to loosen ups Seldon’s muscles, and the exposure to the Electric-type attack allows Seldon to change types to the Electric-type. Now invulnerable to the lake’s paralyzing electric currents, Seldon swims forward a bit more before extending her tongue and wrapping it around the Pichu. Your Kecleon pulls the Pichu into her mouth to carry it easier. She hesitates for a minute before deciding not to swallow the poor mouse. Seldon swims back to shore, Pichu in mouth. As she climbs onto the shore, she spits the Pichu out.

“Zoe!” the girl cries as rushes forward to her Pichu. After a few moments of reuniting with the Electric-type, the girl turns back to you and introduces herself, “Oh, I’m sorry I haven’t told you my name! I’m Alicia and this here is Zoe,” she motions towards the Pichu that Seldon just saved. Tei flew over towards the Pichu and examined her. “Zoe and I were just here enjoying the view,” Alicia continues, “when she thought she saw something shiny in the water below. I-I don’t know what happened. It was like one minute she was there and the next she was gone!” Alicia sighed, “So I simply must thank you! I think I have pearl somewhere here…” she looked around for a moment before continuing, “Oh dear, I must have left it in the house. If you would care to accompany me back to my house, I can give you the pearl!”

What will you do?

Lemon~Lime – Salin CityReply in silver
    Despite thinking that the boy is a member of some shady organization, the prospect of obtaining a Kadabra as well as an ultra-rare Ditto is just too great, so you bet Orion on the battle. Orion looks at you nervously; he seems to be rather upset that you would even think of betting him. You send out Klaus who is eager for a good battle. “Alright, Kadabra, it’s time for battle! Teleport behind the fool then hit it with Shadow Ball!” the boy tells his Psychic Pokémon. Klaus runs forward while staring Kadabra down, but Kadabra teleports out of the Leer. Kadabra appears behind your Sableye; however, Klaus is fast and spins around to scratch the Kadabra. His claws rake across the Psychic-type’s torso, hurting it badly. Klaus then fires a bolt of electricity at the same time that Kadabra fires a ball of ghostly energy. The Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball collide, creating an explosion that sends both Pokémon flying backwards a small distance. Several pedestrians look over as they hear the explosion. Klaus has lost only a minimal amount of health, but he has used about a twelfth of his total energy. Meanwhile, Kadabra has already lost a quarter of its health and a quarter of its energy.

The boy grimaces as he sees that Kadabra is not faring too well. He also looks a little apprehensive of the pedestrians that are looking over at the battle. “This time use Miracle Eye before following up with Psycho Cut!” the boy tells Kadarba its new orders.

What will you do?

ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!! Lemon~Lime's Avatar

Despite thinking that the boy is a member of some shady organization, the prospect of obtaining a Kadabra as well as an ultra-rare Ditto is just too great, so you bet Orion on the battle. Orion looks at you nervously; he seems to be rather upset that you would even think of betting him. You send out Klaus who is eager for a good battle. “Alright, Kadabra, it’s time for battle! Teleport behind the fool then hit it with Shadow Ball!” the boy tells his Psychic Pokémon. Klaus runs forward while staring Kadabra down, but Kadabra teleports out of the Leer. Kadabra appears behind your Sableye; however, Klaus is fast and spins around to scratch the Kadabra. His claws rake across the Psychic-type’s torso, hurting it badly. Klaus then fires a bolt of electricity at the same time that Kadabra fires a ball of ghostly energy. The Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball collide, creating an explosion that sends both Pokémon flying backwards a small distance. Several pedestrians look over as they hear the explosion. Klaus has lost only a minimal amount of health, but he has used about a twelfth of his total energy. Meanwhile, Kadabra has already lost a quarter of its health and a quarter of its energy.

The boy grimaces as he sees that Kadabra is not faring too well. He also looks a little apprehensive of the pedestrians that are looking over at the battle. “This time use Miracle Eye before following up with Psycho Cut!” the boy tells Kadarba its new orders.

What will you do?
    Mike pumped his fist as the Kadabra flew back as a result of the explosion. Orion brightened up as it became evident that it was clearly in worse shape than Klaus, while the boy grimaced at the fact that his Kadabra had already lost some quarter of its health. He also didn't seem to like the fact that pedestrians had gathered around the battle, which Mike actually rather enjoyed. He then yelled out new orders. “This time use Miracle Eye before following up with Psycho Cut!” Mike in response, laughed and said, "C'mon Klaus, let's get ourselves a win! Voodoo Bugaloo, then quickly do a Thunderbolt and Ice Punch."
    ~FB~
    Only available online on the weekends and holidays (Friday, Saturday Sunday). Sorry for any inconveniences.

Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You were starting to believe that were in fact bad luck as you stood before the Gyarados towering in front of you. You release your two Pokémon and have them engage the beast in battle. Torchlight releases black smoke from his body, hiding himself and Volante from the sea serpent behind the smokescreen. Volante flies forward and slams herself into the Gyarados, who does not seem happy about the little bird tackling him. He roars and tries to bite down on Volante who flies back just in time. It then creates a small twister which spins through the smoke, dissipating most of it. However, Torchlight reinforces it with another smokescreen. Aipom jumps out of the smoke and scratches the monster. This seems to aggravate the Gyarados even more. It creates a hyper-powerful beam in its mouth and fires it through the deck, barely missing Torchlight. Water begins to spew from the newly created hole through the ship. Volante tackles the sea monster again then Torchlight follows suit wit his own tackle. Aipom runs up and scratches the Water-type monster once more. Volante finishes with another tackle. The tackles don’t seem to do too much damage currently, but slowly but surely its wearing the Gyarados down. The Gyarados has currently lost about a fourth of its total health. Volante and Torchlight have lost no health and little energy. While the Gyarados is a much powerful foe, it seems these tactics are working fairly well against it.

What will you do?
    The girl was desperate, very desperate. She just didn't want to get killed by a Gyarados. Especially not this early in the game. It seemed like blinding the beast was doing well, but the girl assumed that the Gyarados would not be easily frightened by something as tiny as Cyndaquil. She decided she'd switch Torchlight wholly to defense, and Volante wholly to attack. "Torchlight! Three rounds of Smokescreen! Volante! Tackle three times!"
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congratulations Lil’ Psycho., RaunchyFad, allsystemsaredown, and Artificial Dragon, you’ve officially replied to more of my updates than anyone else in FB! xd

I think that only two Pokémon are allowed for a battle. Foresight will allow any Pokémon to hit the Pokémon that Foresight was used on (i.e. If Freeze uses Foresight on a Gastly, Slice would be able to hit the Gastly with Normal or Fighting attacks. Also, don’t worry, you won’t exactly fight all of them… ;)

You release your Weavile and Pachirisu to join in the battle before quickly devising a plan as the first wave encroaches upon you and filling your Pokémon in on it. Freeze immediately starts by freezing the ground if front of you with his Ice Beam to halt the Sableyes movement. One or two of the Sableye slip on the icy mass in front of them and another has been frozen from the waist down with the attack. With this distraction, Thunderfuzz jumps in the middle of the Pokémon and discharges some sparks from her body. The electric attack surges through the first wave and paralyzes two of the ghosts. The two Sableyes that aren’t incapacitated scratch Thunderfuzz, their claws raking across the squirrel’s skin before she can get out. Thunderfuzz jumps back before more damage can be done but the attacks got her good. Blood drips from the open wound as she rests for a moment while Freeze attacks. Freeze pokes his tongue out at the twp Sableye who were still capable of moving. The Pokémon become so enraged at the white weasel that they run forward but end up slipping on the ice. Freeze takes this opportunity to punish the ghosts for hurting his teammate. He viciously lashes out against them. The attack does so much damage that the jewels embedded into the Pokémon’s body shatter. The two Sableye are definitely knocked out, if not dead. One of the paralyzed Sableye begins to move again. Thunderfuzz notices this and musters up some ghost energy. She fires the Shadow Ball at the now moving Sableye and scores a direct hit. The Sableye quickly retaliates with a bolt of ghostly energy from his eyes. Freeze jumps in front of the Night Shade and takes the hit for the Pachirisu, however.

Freeze is doing pretty good health wise, but he has already used almost half his total energy with that Punishment. Thunderfuzz, on the other hand, has taken a blow to her health, knocking it down about an eighth. Her energy usage has also consumed about an eighth of her total energy. Two Sableye of the first wave have already been knocked out, one is still paralyzed, and one frozen. The ice is quickly melting in this heat, and thus the Sableye is quickly thawing.

What will you do?
    Tyson Looked at his battle strategy, he had three pokemon out in the field and one of them needed a break. "Thunderfuzz, you've taken some heavy damage, sit this round out, Slice take her place!" Two of his most powerful pokemon in his team, he saw possibilities but didn't have a plan. "Alright Freeze, Slice can't hit the Sableye on his own so you need to use your Foresight to help him." Freeze looked angrily at Tyson, him and Slice weren't exactly best friends, and asking him to help him was not a very good idea. "Look Freeze, if you don't suck it up this may as well be the end of us, Mortimer and Digga, and those two little dudes..." Tyson said as he pointed at the Magbies, "Do you think you can obey my orders without complaing!?" Freeze nodded.

"Slice I want you to take advantage of the foresight and use Quick Attack to rush through the rows, then get back here. Slice. Freeze use Ice Beam on those idiots while Slice uses Pursuits through them. " Then something hit him, both of his pokemon knew Counter. The strategy would be perfect. "Both of you, go through your attacks then when you're done, just stop where you are!" Both pokemon looked at Tyson as if he was crazy, and they knew he was. "Let me finish, when you stop, let yourelves get hit." Now they had 'WTF'' looks on their faces. "Then when you get hit use Counter, both of you!" The pokemon looked at him and nodded, they understood. "Now go!time to win!" Tyson was getting way too confident.

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

You become more and more ensnared in the web as you flail around while yelling inappropriate things (<<). You then return Rocky to her Pokéball and release Sebastien from his. After giving orders to your Pokémon, Bobcat starts by growling at the Spinaraks on the web. The two spiders stop in their tracks, paralyzed with fear. Bobcat then jumps on the one on the left and bites into the Pokémon. She rakes her claws across the other. The scratch does fair damage to the Spinarak. The left Spinarak fires a shot of webby string at Bobcat, but she nimbly dodges the attack.

Meanwhile, Seb slowly but surely lumbers towards the Ariados. As he gets close enough, Seb slams into the larger spider. Ariados rears back; he doesn’t seem happy. The bug bites into the Slowpoke’s side, dealing super effective damage to the Psychic-type. After a few moments, Seb realizes that the Ariados’s jaws are clamped into his side, and he knocks the spider loose. Sebastien then yawns into the other Pokémon’s face, causing it to become drowsy. It soon drifts off to dreamland as the yawn takes effect.

Bobcat has lost little energy and no health so far. Seb hasn’t used much energy, but he took a heavy blow with the Bug Bite. All of the spiders have taken good hits. The two Spinaraks have barely used any energy, but the Ariados has used a small amount.

What will you do?
    Eeee. I hope the swearing isn't too much of a problem, man... :|

“Cool, cool,” Paul said as the big, king spider fell asleep before his eyes. This wasn’t so bad. Being caught in a spider web surely wouldn’t be the end of the world what with the ariados fast asleep and unable to give orders. “Yeah, Bobcat, you keep doing what you’re doing, man. Don’t let them get near Seb again, though, I don’t like what they did to him.”

He pointed to his slowpoke who had a rather handsome gash in his side. The great pink beast grinned a goofy grin to show that despite the pain, he still had the fight left in him.

“Know what you can do Seb is roll all these buggers out. Go bowling. And while the big guy’s asleep give him an ice beam right to the face.” He grinned, then stopped and realized what he was saying. Realizing how cruel and difficult the food chain was made him question what exactly it was he was doing. He shouldn’t have to pit animals against animals just because they were using an instinctive method to capture and eat their prey! The thought made him tear up, but he continued to give out orders. “Yeah, Bobcat, scratch and bite the little ones and use your hypnosis to put them to sleep if you can.” She meowed and Paul’s lip started to tremble. “Jeeez, jeez! Dammit horny firefly and Seb and Bobcat you guys just do whatever it is I say. These spiders never hurt anybody, man.”

Sebastien and Bobcat stared at him, a bit confused to see a grown man cry over a horde of spiders that were looking at him as if he was a slab of Kobe beef. They shrugged it off and prepared to attack all the same, even when Paul quietly sobbed behind them.
    Last edited by RaunchyFad; 15th November 2008 at 11:43 AM.

You look on excitedly as Igneous begins to glow and grow bigger. Soon there is a Quilava standing where the tiny Cyndaquil once was. After a few moments of hugging the Fire-type, your mind returns to the battle, and you give Igneous his new orders. He complies by wishing for more health. Mismagius sneaks through the shadows and hits the new Quilava. Igneous responds by breathing fire at the ghost. The Flamethrower hits Mismagius, but the attack also lights the floor of the house on fire. Purple’s Swalot quickly jumps on it and smothers it before the whole house can go up in flames. “You trying to burn the whole place down?” Purple asks you, “Have some better aim next time you use fire attacks, will you?” Mismagius tries to quickly fire a Shadow Ball at your Pokémon with the distraction, but Igneous is faster and disappears with a small doll left in his place. The Substitute takes the attack for Igneous. Mismagius tries to hit Igneous with a wave of psychic energy, but the Substitute takes the damage once again. A beam of light shines down from the heavens through the holes in the roof. Igneous glows brightly as the wish takes effect; it replenishes the Quilava’s health. Igneous is in perfect health because of the wish but has used half of his energy. The Substitute can absorb several more blows before dissipating. Mismagius has lost about three quarters of its health by now and is also running low on energy.

What will you do?
    Out of curiousity, is there a way to restore energy to your Pokemon? Such as a certain move, or even berry, restoring energy..?

And thanks for the congrats. xD;

“Oops,” was all Alina could say as she watched the wooden floor catch fire due to the Flamethrower attack. “You trying to burn the whole place down? Have some better aim next time you use fire attacks, will you?” Purple scolds. Alina scratched the back of her head and apologized for her stupidity in using such a move in an old house like this.

After the round of attacks was over her Quilava was in very good shape in comparison to the Mismagius. Looking worn and exhausted the Mismagius hovered over the ground glaring at its opponent in front of it. Igneous also appeared to be pretty tired, but still able to fight. He stretched out and yawned slightly, obviously embarrassed by his poor accuracy with the attack, but it was a small scratch on his pride.

Alina continued to play with her short-cut hair and thought about the best way to go about this. The Substitute was still in place, at least, and after the recent incident she was afraid of using any more fire attacks (which meant basically using no more attacks in his move pool). Ember was probably her safest bet, as it's an accurate and small attack, but then again she managed to use Flare Blitz without setting the house on fire. Igneous, in perfect health now, and a Substitute to boot, could probably sneak in a Howl and hit hard with a Flare Blitz, but...

“Damn it,” Alina swore under her breath. Igneous looked over his shoulder, waiting impatiently. Alina asked, “Hey, how are you with Thunderbolt? I know we learned it only just recently but...”

The fiery ferret-like creature scratched his ear and sighed, growing annoyed with his trainer. First ordering a stupid move, then asking how well he could use an attack? Insulting.

Alina straightened up and then ordered, “Okay, go with... a Thunderbolt, then an... Ember, I guess. Then use a Smokescreen.”

Ember? What a wuss. Igneous thought, but none the less prepared his Thunderbolt attack.

I guess I really should have used Parabola. Psychic type moves seem to be less destructive, Alina pondered. She knew the fire type wouldn't forgive her if she switched him out for Parabola when he was supposedly winning this battle. Her head was swimming with worries of the house burning down as she slumped back down in the chair, her good mood completely diminished. Hopefully the Ember attack won't be large enough to create a fire again.

“Don't set the house on fire this time”

Igneous gave her a look that said “your fault” after he launched his first attack.

You can’t help but think about how stupid the girl must be if she came to a lake without knowing how to swim, but never the less, you tell Seldon to rescue the drowning Pichu without eating it. The Kecleon jumps into the electrically charged lake and starts to swim. Her muscles begin to lock up, however, and the chameleon starts to sink in the water. The girl immediately realizes what’s happening and shouts to her Pichu, “Zoe! Use Thunderbolt on this nice man’s Kecleon!” The Pichu stopped flailing for a moment to fire a bolt of electricity at Seldon. The attack hits and manages to loosen ups Seldon’s muscles, and the exposure to the Electric-type attack allows Seldon to change types to the Electric-type. Now invulnerable to the lake’s paralyzing electric currents, Seldon swims forward a bit more before extending her tongue and wrapping it around the Pichu. Your Kecleon pulls the Pichu into her mouth to carry it easier. She hesitates for a minute before deciding not to swallow the poor mouse. Seldon swims back to shore, Pichu in mouth. As she climbs onto the shore, she spits the Pichu out.

“Zoe!” the girl cries as rushes forward to her Pichu. After a few moments of reuniting with the Electric-type, the girl turns back to you and introduces herself, “Oh, I’m sorry I haven’t told you my name! I’m Alicia and this here is Zoe,” she motions towards the Pichu that Seldon just saved. Tei flew over towards the Pichu and examined her. “Zoe and I were just here enjoying the view,” Alicia continues, “when she thought she saw something shiny in the water below. I-I don’t know what happened. It was like one minute she was there and the next she was gone!” Alicia sighed, “So I simply must thank you! I think I have pearl somewhere here…” she looked around for a moment before continuing, “Oh dear, I must have left it in the house. If you would care to accompany me back to my house, I can give you the pearl!”

What will you do?

I’m sorry, I’ve just got to say, this is an awesome adventure. :D

Potato had expected gasps from the girl at his plan, but none came. Instead, as Seldon’s muscles locked, she ordered a Thunderbolt on the chameleon, switching her type to Electric, and saving both the pokémon.

As Alicia and Zoe introduced themselves, Potato gave his name, and identified his Natu and Kecleon. Then she said that the Pichu had found something shiny in the water, and Potato had to restrain himself from laughing out loud. Seldon curiously leaned over the edge of the cliff, looking for something to ‘shine’, and flicking her tongue out, trying to find something. Tei snickered at Alicia inviting Potato over, and in return got a swift kick from Potato.

“I uh.” Potato started awkwardly, wondering if he wanted to leave already. “Guess that wouldn’t be too bad. How far away do you live from here? I don’t want to have to walk from here to the moon and back or anything, but…”

At the mention of rock in the sky, Seldon turned from her searching for the object and looked upward, confusion clouding her wide eyes. Tei sighed and hopped over, feeling he was the only respondsible one in the group, and explained softly to Tei that it was only a figure of speech, which only confused the chameleon more.

FB

You pull Thunderfuzz back for the round. As you send Slice in battle to take your Pachirisu’s place, Freeze doesn’t seem at all pleased at this. He grumbles at the prospect of having to work alongside of the mantis; never the less, you manage to convince him to work alongside the Bug-type. He shoots red beams from his eyes at the three Sableye. The Foresight manages to identify the ghosties making room for Slice to hit them. The frozen Sableye finally breaks free of its icy prison. It tries to astonish Slice, but Slice is quicker. He attacks the ghost before it can do anything. Freeze unhappily uses Ice Beam on the so-called “idiots”. The white Weavile doesn’t seem to happy to be working alongside your blue Scyther. He forms a ball of blue energy at his mouth and several blue tendrils shoot out from it, hitting the Sableyes. Slice takes the advantage of them being preoccupied with the other attack to use Pursuit on them. Slice surrounds himself with dark energy and tries to pursue the Sableye, but they aren’t going anywhere. He still hits them but with little force. Freeze’s Ice Beam is still going, however, and hits Slice, perhaps on purpose? The attack freezes over one of the Sableye but also freezes Slice to it! Freeze doesn’t seem too unhappy at this turn of events. Freeze keeps with his orders still and just sits there. The only healthy Sableye sees him sitting there and sneaks forward through the shadows. He jumps out and hits Freeze for some damage. Freeze turns around and counters the move with a doubly powerful move of his own. He punches the ghost doing super-effective damage at the same time. The ghost falls over K.O.ed!

Freeze is still rather healthy. He’s only taken two hits but his energy is down to about a fourth of his total energy. Slice is frozen but quickly thawing in the heat. One more Sableye has been knocked out leaving only two left. One of which is paralyzed but quickly regaining feeling, and the other is frozen over but, like Slice, is quickly thawing. The second wave is looking anxious for battle behind the others.

What will you do?

Nah, it’s cool, so long as it doesn’t get to swearing every other word
    Bobcat and Seb give you strange looks as you shed tears for the spiders sake. Seb looks over his shoulder at the bite mark on his back and shoots you a look that seems to say ‘The spiders have hurt someone’. Never the less the two of them spring into action. Bobcat jumps onto the right Spinarak and bites into it. She runs over to the left Spinarak and scratches it. The two Spinarak are getting annoyed by the little Meowth. They shoot webs from their mouths. The String Shot ties up Bobcat. She struggles to free herself, but she’s stuck. Seb curls into a ball and begins rolling around, dodging the trees in the forest. He gathers speed and then collides with the Ariados. The large red spider flies through the air before slamming into a tree. Seb keeps rolling out and hits the two Spinaraks. Both spiders are squished by the rolling ball of Slowpoke. As Seb stops his attack, one of the Spinaraks shoots poison-tipped barbs that sting the Slowpoke.

Meanwhile, Bobcat looks up at all three spiders from her sticky prison and releases psychic waves from her eyes which lull them to sleep. Sebastien sees the sleeping, large red Ariados and recalls his orders. He forms a small orb of blue icy energy at his mouth and beams fire from it and hit the Ariados. The Ice Beam freezes the spider solid. Bobcat is stuck in a very sticky situation(*shot*) being unable to move around because of the String Shot but has still used very little energy and no health. Seb has used a bit more energy this bringing his overall energy to about seven eighths. His health rests at about three quarters. Neither Spinarak has used much energy. Both them have their health sitting at a fourth and are snoozing soundly which, uninterrupted, they may do for another round or so. The Ariados’s health is about the same, but it has used an eighth of its energy.

What will you do?

Hmm… I’m not completely sure about moves, but I believe Leppa Berries help restore energy. Attacks in the games that restore PP would probably restore energy in FB, but I’m not sure of any that do that
    Igneous seems to be rather annoyed with you and seems to think it was your fault that the house caught fire. He sighs and agrees to go along with your plan. Mismagius starts to attack while he was distracted by listening to you. It releases a flurry of razor sharp leaves which it seems to magically control. The leaves strike the Quilava and scratch him up. He angrily retaliates by shooting a bolt of electricity at the ghost. The Thunderbolt strikes dead on and hits the Mismagius for a good deal of damage. The ghost strikes back with a wave of psychic energy. The attack hits the Quilava for a little damage. Igneous next fires off a small blaze to be sure that the house would be sure to not catch fire. The Ember hits Mismagius and manages to finally knock out the Mismagius. Level up for Igneous! You look over at Purple and his Swalot to see Swalot deliver a final blow to its opponent as well. Both Mismagius fall to the ground. They glow white brightly before dissipating completely.

“YOOOOUUUU MAAAYYYY HAAAVVVEEE WOOOONNNN THHHHEEE BAAAATTTTTTTTTTLLLLEEEE BUUUTT THHHEEE WAAAARRRR IIIISSS FAAARRR FRRROOOMMM OOVVEEERRR!!!! THHHEEERRREE AAARRREEE SSSTIIILLL NIIINNNEE HUUUNNDDDREEDD AND NIIINNEETTYY-NIIINNNE HOOORRROOORRRSSS LLEEEFFFTT FOOORRR YOOOUUU TOO FAAACCEEE!!!” The voice cries out again. As the last echo dies, the floor beneath your feet dissipates. You and Purple begin to free fall.

Purple calls his Swalot back as you fall. “Grab on!” The purple-haired youth yells to you as you continue to fall. You grab onto his arm with one hand and grab Igneous with the other. Purple pulls out another Pokéball from his belt and releases the Pokémon inside. What appears to be a large purple balloon appears in front your face.

“Flutter!” Purple shouts to the Drifblim, “Help slow down our fall!” He grabs onto the Flying-type, and the three of you gently float downwards until you gently land on the cold hard dirt ground at the end of the hole. You stand up and dust off your clothing. The dark emptiness of the room is suddenly lit up by the appearance of a girl. The girl is glowing brightly. She has long pink hair with a large white, pink polka-dotted bow in her hair. She appears to only be about eight years old.

“Hello,” she greets you, “My name is Polkadot. I’m Purple’s sister. You must be Alina… I’ve waited a long time for you to come.” She smiles. “As you can plainly see I’m a ghost now. This house was our family’s home. I died of a terrible sickness right here in this house. Yes we are still inside the house. A hostile spirit has taken up refuge here in the house and is creating illusions to make you think you fell, but you are still in the same room as you were before.” As Polkadot says this, the room reverts back to the same room that you had just fought the Mismagius in.

“SSSOOO YOOUUU DIISSCCOOVVVEEERRREEEDDD MYYY RRUUUSSSEEE!!!!” The booming voice echoes through the room once more.

“Just who are you?!” Polkadot yells to the voice. After a few minutes with no answer from the voice, Polkadot decides to continue.

“As I was saying, a hostile spirit has taken up refuge in this house. I believe it is your fate to save this house from the spirit. I would help you but my soul is anchored here because that wretched spirit has taken my poor Spinda. My Spinda had also died long, long ago. If I can’t get her back, my soul can’t go to eternal rest. It’s terribly boring to just sit here all day…. Would you please find my Spinda?” She says as she gives you a puppy face.

“Either way we need to get moving. We need to hurry and defeat this spirit.” Purple says as he tries to rush you into the hallway.

“What’s the rush, Purple? It’s not like you’re still-“ Polkadot begins before Purple interrupts her.

“Let’s go, Alina!” He says as he pulls you into the hallway. There’s one door to the left, one to the right, and one straight ahead. “Look there are three doors we could go through. You pick which one you want to go in and I’ll go a different way so we cover more ground faster.”

What will you do?

Check your PMs and reply to your last update again.

“No, it’s just over there,” Alicia points over to a part of the woods by the lake. She grabs you by the hand and leads over there into the woods. Tei begins to follow before going back and getting Seldon. The five of you travel through the woods for a few moments before coming to a clearing with a house. A lady in about her forty’s is standing on the porch sweeping it off with a broom. You could swear that the lady’s feet were off the ground and that she was just floating in midair.

“Mum!” Alicia yells out. The lady immediately falls over before standing up again.

“My word, you surprised me!” she says, “Hello, my name is Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Cryssi. I’m Alicia’s mom.” she greets you. “Alicia, maybe next time you should tell me before you bring a friend over,” Cryssi says through gritted teeth.

“Sorry, Mum, Potato, here, saved Zoe from drowning, so I thought I should reward him with one of our pearls.” Alicia explains.

“Come on in, you’ll have to excuse the mess,” Cryssi sighs.

You and your Pokémon enter the house with Alicia and follow her into the living room. You sit on one of the couches in the center of the room.

“Just wait here, I’ll be right back with that pearl,” she tells you before disappearing into one of the rooms. A few moments later, Cryssi enters the room with an Umbreon on her tail.

“Would you like some refreshments?” Cryssi asks you as she sits a platter of vegetables and dips and a glass of lemonade. “So tell me about yourself, Potato.”

“Yes, anything about you we should know?” another voice asks. You could swear that the Umbreon was the one who just spoke, but that would be crazy, right? Cryssi discreetly kicks the Dark-type while trying not to let you see. Something seems to be going on here that they don’t want you to know about…

What will you do?

You laugh confidently as you seem to think that you can easily win this battle. The boy smirks at your over confidence. The Kadabra looks at Klaus almost as if it was peering into the Sableye’s soul and learning all of his secrets. The Miracle Eye allows Klaus to be hit by Psychic-type attacks! The Kadabra the makes a blade of purple psychic energy and fires it like a psycho. The attack cuts your ghost in his chest doing great damage from hitting a vital spot. Klaus grins maliciously as a Pika Doll appears in his hands to perform Voodoo Bugaloo. He stabs a needle in the arm of the doll. The Kadabra’s arm goes numb at the same moment. Klaus then stabs another needle into the doll’s other arm causing the Kadabra’s other arm to go numb as well. Your Sableye tosses the doll to the side and releases a thunderbolt from his body. He then charges his fist with icy energy and runs up and punches the Kadabra.

“Kadabra, Psybeam, now!!!” the boy yells out to his Kadabra. The Kadabra fires a beam of psychic energy from the star on its forehead at Klaus and hits him dead on. The Sableye looks around totally confuzzled. Klaus has become confused!

Klaus is now about at three fourths of his health and five eights of his energy. Klaus is also confused right now. Kadabra has lost feeling of his arms and aand about half of its health. It has only used about five eights of its energy however.

“Kadabra, take it out! Use Psycho Cut again then use Kinesis followed by Psybeam!” The boy yells to his Kadabra.

What will you do?
    Last edited by Rabid Squirrel; 3rd December 2008 at 08:48 PM.

Hmm… I’m not completely sure about moves, but I believe Leppa Berries help restore energy. Attacks in the games that restore PP would probably restore energy in FB, but I’m not sure of any that do that
    Igneous seems to be rather annoyed with you and seems to think it was your fault that the house caught fire. He sighs and agrees to go along with your plan. Mismagius starts to attack while he was distracted by listening to you. It releases a flurry of razor sharp leaves which it seems to magically control. The leaves strike the Quilava and scratch him up. He angrily retaliates by shooting a bolt of electricity at the ghost. The Thunderbolt strikes dead on and hits the Mismagius for a good deal of damage. The ghost strikes back with a wave of psychic energy. The attack hits the Quilava for a little damage. Igneous next fires off a small blaze to be sure that the house would be sure to not catch fire. The Ember hits Mismagius and manages to finally knock out the Mismagius. Level up for Igneous! You look over at Purple and his Swalot to see Swalot deliver a final blow to its opponent as well. Both Mismagius fall to the ground. They glow white brightly before dissipating completely.

“YOOOOUUUU MAAAYYYY HAAAVVVEEE WOOOONNNN THHHHEEE BAAAATTTTTTTTTTLLLLEEEE BUUUTT THHHEEE WAAAARRRR IIIISSS FAAARRR FRRROOOMMM OOVVEEERRR!!!! THHHEEERRREE AAARRREEE SSSTIIILLL NIIINNNEE HUUUNNDDDREEDD AND NIIINNEETTYY-NIIINNNE HOOORRROOORRRSSS LLEEEFFFTT FOOORRR YOOOUUU TOO FAAACCEEE!!!” The voice cries out again. As the last echo dies, the floor beneath your feet dissipates. You and Purple begin to free fall.

Purple calls his Swalot back as you fall. “Grab on!” The purple-haired youth yells to you as you continue to fall. You grab onto his arm with one hand and grab Igneous with the other. Purple pulls out another Pokéball from his belt and releases the Pokémon inside. What appears to be a large purple balloon appears in front your face.

“Flutter!” Purple shouts to the Drifblim, “Help slow down our fall!” He grabs onto the Flying-type, and the three of you gently float downwards until you gently land on the cold hard dirt ground at the end of the hole. You stand up and dust off your clothing. The dark emptiness of the room is suddenly lit up by the appearance of a girl. The girl is glowing brightly. She has long pink hair with a large white, pink polka-dotted bow in her hair. She appears to only be about eight years old.

“Hello,” she greets you, “My name is Polkadot. I’m Purple’s sister. You must be Alina… I’ve waited a long time for you to come.” She smiles. “As you can plainly see I’m a ghost now. This house was our family’s home. I died of a terrible sickness right here in this house. Yes we are still inside the house. A hostile spirit has taken up refuge here in the house and is creating illusions to make you think you fell, but you are still in the same room as you were before.” As Polkadot says this, the room reverts back to the same room that you had just fought the Mismagius in.

“SSSOOO YOOUUU DIISSCCOOVVVEEERRREEEDDD MYYY RRUUUSSSEEE!!!!” The booming voice echoes through the room once more.

“Just who are you?!” Polkadot yells to the voice. After a few minutes with no answer from the voice, Polkadot decides to continue.

“As I was saying, a hostile spirit has taken up refuge in this house. I believe it is your fate to save this house from the spirit. I would help you but my soul is anchored here because that wretched spirit has taken my poor Spinda. My Spinda had also died long, long ago. If I can’t get her back, my soul can’t go to eternal rest. It’s terribly boring to just sit here all day…. Would you please find my Spinda?” She says as she gives you a puppy face.

“Either way we need to get moving. We need to hurry and defeat this spirit.” Purple says as he tries to rush you into the hallway.

“What’s the rush, Purple? It’s not like you’re still-“ Polkadot begins before Purple interrupts her.

“Let’s go, Alina!” He says as he pulls you into the hallway. There’s one door to the left, one to the right, and one straight ahead. “Look there are three doors we could go through. You pick which one you want to go in and I’ll go a different way so we cover more ground faster.”

What will you do?
    Ah, thank you. ;o

Both the Mismagius dropped to the ground as Purple's Swalot and Alina's Quilava launched their last attacks. Igneous got a smug look on his face while he watched the Mismagius glow brightly and then disappear. However, when he began to trot back to Alina he grimaced from the cuts around his entire body. When he got close enough Alina almost missed just how many cuts he had on him. They were just like paper cuts, very thin and long. She winced a bit, trying to imagine how having 100 paper cuts over your body might feel like.

Before Alina could praise her Pokemon and return it to its Pokeball, the booming voice returned. “YOOOOUUUU MAAAYYYY HAAAVVVEEE WOOOONNNN THHHHEEE BAAAATTTTTTTTTTLLLLEEEE BUUUTT THHHEEE WAAAARRRR IIIISSS FAAARRR FRRROOOMMM OOVVEEERRR!!!! THHHEEERRREE AAARRREEE SSSTIIILLL NIIINNNEE HUUUNNDDDREEDD AND NIIINNEETTYY-NIIINNNE HOOORRROOORRRSSS LLEEEFFFTT FOOORRR YOOOUUU TOO FAAACCEEE!!!”

“Damn it,” Alina cursed under her breath. Nine hundred and ninety-nine horrors? This thing is going to keep count? At that moment the wood underneath her feet began to groan. To her horror the floor gave way and both Alina and Purple began to fall. Out of panic Alina quickly grabbed her Quilava, who squealed in terror.

“Grab on!” she heard Purple call from beside her. Without being told twice she clung to his arm as he released another one of his Pokemon, this time a Drifblim. With the help of the Drifblim they drifted harmlessly to the ground. Alina stumbled to the ground and released her tight hold on Igneous. She gasped for breath, since it seemed she forgot to breathe as she fell. Heights were definitely not a favorite of hers. Her parents always told her that she would be able to get over her fear of heights, since they traveled often by airplane, but she was never able to get over her fear of heights.

She was thanking God for giving her such amazing luck when a little girl, about 8 years old, appeared. Alina noticed that the girl was extremely pale, her skin glowing faintly. This puzzled Alina at first, until she noticed something that shocked her: the poor girl was dead.

“Hello,” she greeted, “My name is Polkadot. I’m Purple’s sister. You must be Alina… I’ve waited a long time for you to come. As you can plainly see ,I’m a ghost now. This house was our family’s home. I died of a terrible sickness right here in this house. Yes we are still inside the house.”

Alina's mind was full of questions now. She glanced over at Purple, then back at his sister in astonishment. But, out of all the questions, she could ask, she dumbly said “This is a big house.”

The girl continued on. “A hostile spirit has taken up refuge here in the house and is creating illusions to make you think you fell, but you are still in the same room as you were before.” The room reverted back into the same room that they were in before. Alina cursed and then said, “So that leaves us with nine hundred and ninety-eight horrors.”

The disembodied voice came back and boomed, “SSSOOO YOOUUU DIISSCCOOVVVEEERRREEEDDD MYYY RRUUUSSSEEE!!!!”

I'm going to be deaf by the time this is over with, Alina thought to herself as she rubbed her ears.

“Just who are you?!” Polkadot yells. No answer came. Giving up, she decided to continue. “As I was saying, a hostile spirit has taken up refuge in this house. I believe it is your fate to save this house from the spirit. I would help you but my soul is anchored here because that wretched spirit has taken my poor Spinda. My Spinda had also died long, long ago. If I can’t get her back, my soul can’t go to eternal rest. It’s terribly boring to just sit here all day…. Would you please find my Spinda?” She gave Alina a puppy dog look.

Alina smiled and said, “Hey, don't worry, I'll find your Spinda.” She knew she would regret this later, with a homicidal spirit that's keeping count of every horror she faced, but how could she say no? Although she didn't believe in fate, she did feel that it was her obligation to try to find her Spinda. On top of that, she doubted that she could even save the house from this manifestation.

“Either way we need to get moving. We need to hurry and defeat this spirit.” Purple said suddenly. An extremely confused Alina was being pushed into the hallway as Purple's sister said “What’s the rush, Purple? It’s not like you’re still-”

“Let’s go, Alina!” He says as he shoved her into the hallway.

“Still what?” the girl asked. Purple stopped at three doorways. “Look,” he began, “There are three doors we could go through. You pick which one you want to go in and I’ll go a different way so we cover more ground faster.”

Alina didn't exactly like this plan. Purple seemed to know what he was doing, and to leave an idiot like her alone... the house would probably collapse. She looked down at her Quilava beside her, hoping to get some sign of what he thinking. However, he seemed more concerned with the wounds on his legs rather than the situation at hand. Alina bit her lip, feeling guilty for forgetting all about her Pokemon's injuries.

“Great job, Igneous. You really deserve a long rest.”

Igneous looked up with shiny red eyes, licking the tiny slash on his paw. In a flash of red light, the Pokemon returned to his Pokeball. Alina stretched and played with her short-cut hair. “I choose... the door in the middle.”

She put her hand on the doorknob and waved good bye to Purple. Failing miserably to hide the fear on her face from him, she twisted the doorknob and walked through.

Big reply is big. .__.

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

You pull Thunderfuzz back for the round. As you send Slice in battle to take your Pachirisu’s place, Freeze doesn’t seem at all pleased at this. He grumbles at the prospect of having to work alongside of the mantis; never the less, you manage to convince him to work alongside the Bug-type. He shoots red beams from his eyes at the three Sableye. The Foresight manages to identify the ghosties making room for Slice to hit them. The frozen Sableye finally breaks free of its icy prison. It tries to astonish Slice, but Slice is quicker. He attacks the ghost before it can do anything. Freeze unhappily uses Ice Beam on the so-called “idiots”. The white Weavile doesn’t seem to happy to be working alongside your blue Scyther. He forms a ball of blue energy at his mouth and several blue tendrils shoot out from it, hitting the Sableyes. Slice takes the advantage of them being preoccupied with the other attack to use Pursuit on them. Slice surrounds himself with dark energy and tries to pursue the Sableye, but they aren’t going anywhere. He still hits them but with little force. Freeze’s Ice Beam is still going, however, and hits Slice, perhaps on purpose? The attack freezes over one of the Sableye but also freezes Slice to it! Freeze doesn’t seem too unhappy at this turn of events. Freeze keeps with his orders still and just sits there. The only healthy Sableye sees him sitting there and sneaks forward through the shadows. He jumps out and hits Freeze for some damage. Freeze turns around and counters the move with a doubly powerful move of his own. He punches the ghost doing super-effective damage at the same time. The ghost falls over K.O.ed!

Freeze is still rather healthy. He’s only taken two hits but his energy is down to about a fourth of his total energy. Slice is frozen but quickly thawing in the heat. One more Sableye has been knocked out leaving only two left. One of which is paralyzed but quickly regaining feeling, and the other is frozen over but, like Slice, is quickly thawing. The second wave is looking anxious for battle behind the others.

What will you do?
    "Sh*t, at this rate we'll be out of here in about a week! We need to speed things up..." Then Tyson remembered the Magbies. Turning to them Tyson spoke: " Hey, little dudes, orr dudats, whatever you are. Remember the Helping Hand thing you guys were doing? It would be great if you could do it some more please, it would help us out a lot, thanks. Thunderfuzz, Explain." The little blue squirrel nodding and talking to the fire types in Poke-speak.

"Back to the matter at hand," Both of Tyson's Pokemon looked tired, but they were his only strong and prepared pokemon, " Let's see, Slice you go first: Use Bug Buzz from where you are, I know you can't move, if their hearing is impaired they won't be able to counter your moves so easily. WhileHe's distracting them use Icy Wind, Freeze, but don't hit Slice this time, Understand? Slice, mix in a little Razor Wind with that Icy wind, it all cause sharp ice to hit everywhere!" Tyson looked back at the Magbies, Contemplating on what they should do, help out with their
    hands, or to let the bug and the weasel fight for them?

"Weavile, take advantage of the Razor Ice to make a superpowered Ice Punch!" Still looking at the Magbies. They didn't look too eager to help. "Look guys, if you help us win this battle I'll give you a choice of any 3 berries from my bag, is that a deal?" Tyson said as he showed them his berry bag, which even contained an ultra-rare Leichi Berry. The Magbies, and Thunderfuzz, knew this was a tempting offer. "Okay guys, back to work. Freeze use Assurance While Slice counters any move you guys might be hit with." This strategy wasn't very subtle and it could use lots of energy on behalf of both Freeze and Slice, but it had a good amount of strategic value: Razor Ice had been practiced by both pokemon before and had both power and range. Another thing to factor in was the ceiling, Tyson couldn't see it but if it had stalactites and they fell some Sableyes could get damaged, hard. "Everyone, cover your heads!" The Magbies seemed to have made their decision. "So what's it gonna be?"

Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Check your PMs and reply to your last update again.
    All right, take two...
    The girl saw the beast, which appeared to be showing signs wear and tear. It seemed that there was hope for he after all. But now was no time to relax. The Gyarados still looked like it had the stamina to battle, and that was bad, very bad, considering that it had just wasted and frozen an entire ship. A shift in strategy was considered, no matter how well the last one worked, but how would it be changed? She considered having Torchlight leer at it, but there was no way something that large would be frightened by something that tiny, no matter how menacing. And then it hit her like a ton of bricks. She decided she'd switch Torchlight wholly to defense, and Volante wholly to attack. "Torchlight! Three rounds of Smokescreen! Volante! Tackle three times!"
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!! Lemon~Lime's Avatar

You laugh confidently as you seem to think that you can easily win this battle. The boy smirks at your over confidence. The Kadabra looks at Klaus almost as if it was peering into the Sableye’s soul and learning all of his secrets. The Miracle Eye allows Klaus to be hit by Psychic-type attacks! The Kadabra the makes a blade of purple psychic energy and fires it like a psycho. The attack cuts your ghost in his chest doing great damage from hitting a vital spot. Klaus grins maliciously as a Pika Doll appears in his hands to perform Voodoo Bugaloo. He stabs a needle in the arm of the doll. The Kadabra’s arm goes numb at the same moment. Klaus then stabs another needle into the doll’s other arm causing the Kadabra’s other arm to go numb as well. Your Sableye tosses the doll to the side and releases a thunderbolt from his body. He then charges his fist with icy energy and runs up and punches the Kadabra.

“Kadabra, Psybeam, now!!!” the boy yells out to his Kadabra. The Kadabra fires a beam of psychic energy from the star on its forehead at Klaus and hits him dead on. The Sableye looks around totally confuzzled. Klaus has become confused!

Klaus is now about at three fourths of his health and five eights of his energy. Klaus is also confused right now. Kadabra has lost feeling of his arms and aand about half of its health. It has only used about five eights of its energy however.

“Kadabra, take it out! Use Psycho Cut again then use Kinesis followed by Psybeam!” The boy yells to his Kadabra.

What will you do?

Mike frowned when he heard the teen shout out a last minute order for his Kadabra. He wasn't all that surprised, to be honest, although Orion's face went immediately white when he saw the psychedelic-looking beam blast into Klaus and confuse him. Mike turned around to his other Pokemon to raise their morale a bit. "C'mon, you guys. We're still at an advantage, don't look so down."

He then addressed the boy. "Tsk, tsk." he said sarcastically. "Don't you know that cheaters never prosper?" He almost burst into laughter when he saw Klaus scooting around on his butt like a dog, but he reminded himself that he had to find a way to snap him out of the confusion. "Do you know what he just said about you?!" Mike barked at Klaus, pointing at the boy and his Kadabra. "They said you couldn't hurt a fly if you wanted to! They said that your mother is so fat, she gets group discounts at restaurants! Now, are you just going to sit there and take insults like that, or are you going to defend your honor?! Thunderbolt, then Fire Punch, then Dodge the Psybeam! Snap out of your confusion!" Mike was hoping that the anger tactic would work and spur Klaus to attack.
    ~FB~
    Only available online on the weekends and holidays (Friday, Saturday Sunday). Sorry for any inconveniences.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast