Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 13

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

Default Mission 10

My apologies guys for taking so long to update. I've had a ton of homework and finals, but now I'm finally done. Hopefully these will satisfy you and we can resume our normal updates and replies schedule.

Wayne – Ion Island Reply in yellow Repost
    Your Houndour shakes its fur off to get rid of any water from the last attack. The Crocronaw opens up its claws and electric tendrils fly through the air towards Dante. Dante opens his mouth and Swift stars hit the Crocronaw. Fortunately its concentration was broken and the Thunder wave was unable to hit Dante. The crocodilian pokemon races over to Dante in a full body tackle motion. Just as it reaches Dante the Crocronaws body glows an intense yellow and its body is covered in electric energy. The Spark attack hits and causes Dante to fly back a bit and he retaliates with a Smog attack as the Crocronaw once again approaches but with a Thunderpunch ready. The Smog cloud engulfs Crocronaw and it tries to strike Dante, but misses. With fire energy in his mouth Dante releases a Fire Spin tornado, which surrounds Crocronaw and the Smog. Just as it seems things are going your way suddenly the Smog and Fire Spin seem to be lifted off the ground. You see the Crocronaw looking up with its jaws wide open and you see that it is using a Whirlpool attack to lift the attacks. The Fire Spin and Smog slowly dissipate due to the Water.

“Great job Crocronaw! Now get in there and Bite down on it!”
    Crocronaw opens its massive jaws up and runs towards Dante, but it is suddenly shocked by an attack from the sky. You and the other trainer look up to look for the source of the attack. You see a horizontally floating Magneton with a man in camouflage seemingly floating between the three combined Magnemites. The other trainer sneers at the man.

“Well if it isn’t our hometown hero Lt. Surge! What, you realized Vermilion City wasn’t as great as you thought!”

Hearing the name Lt. Surge makes you think for awhile, realizing that it sounds familiar. You finally remember that there is a gym leader by the exact same name at Vermilioin City. He too used Electric types and of course as a gym leader is considered an elite pokemon trainer. You wonder what he is doing here when he should be back at Vermilion City taking gym challenges. The Magneton suddenly floats rapidly down towards the ground and Lt. Surge says, “Magneton let’s go! Thunderbolt then Tri-Attack on that Crocronaw.” Seems like he’s attacking the other trainer.

What will you do?

Jonouchi - Elegy Fields Reply in orange
    You accept Mr. Manager’s invitation to see this peculiar item that he found and you follow him and Cade to wherever Mr. Manager left it. As you follow them Mr. Manager and Cade talk about the progress of the building up of the circus. After walking through probably half of the circus you arrive at what used to be a clearing. What now sits in the clearing is a huge RV van/trailer. Mr. Manager opens up the door and Cade and yourself follow him inside. The inside of the RV is crisp clean and outfitted with what seems to be the most advanced technology for such a vehicle. There are buttons everywhere for who knows what and the furniture and home system seem to be luxurious. Mr. Manager and Cade keep walking and you follow them to a little room. You all sit down as Mr. Manager grabs a bag. From inside the bag he pulls out what looks to be a drum or two connected together. The shape is like an hourglass, with two triangles pointing at each other.

“It’s beautiful,” Cade remarks as he gently grabs the drum from Mr. Manager.
    “Yes, I must say it was quite a find by Donny.”
    “Heh, Donny. His ability to find things is amazing.”
    “When he sensed it he just bounded off and I had to run after him. I say we found it around 50 feet from the outer edges of the circus. So what can you tell me about it Cade.”
    “Well it looks very familiar and this is no ordinary cloth that makes up the drum. It is silky smooth and I can only surmise one Pokemon’s fur that it could be.”
    Cade hands over the drum to you and you feel the silkiness that Cade describes. You wonder if this is the treasure that the Vulpix is talking about.
    “The fur can only be of a Ninetail’s and this would correspond with a wives tale that I heard when I was a young boy. It went like this… A pair of Ninetail’s had an offspring that was inquisitive and smart. For reasons unknown the Ninetails had to sacrifice themselves in order to save their child. They promised to protect him and so lent their furs to produce a drum that the child could play with and call upon their spirits for comfort.”
    “An amazing tale indeed Cade,” Mr. Manager says as he takes the drum from you. “I wonder what mysteries this drum holds…” He then pounds the drum lightly making a “Pong” sound.

Moments later the door of the RV is pounded and Mr. Manager opens the door asking what the matter is. A frantic girls in a panic says, “Mr. Manager there seems to be hundreds of Slugmas coming this way!” All of your eyes widen at the sound of the imminent danger. Mr. Manager grabs a pokeball from his belt and then hands over the drum to you. “Ricco I must ask you to keep this drum safe from any damage. I have a feeling this drum is special. Go back to the large circus tent and protect that as well. The circus depends on you!” You all head out of the RV as Mr. Manager and Cade head out to face off against the hoard of Slugma.

What will you do?

Lee-san - Salin City Reply in silver
    You have full confidence in Guts and his ability to battle and so you give him his orders. Guts sees Surskit skate off and away from him, but Guts immediately rolls up into a ball and races off after him in a Roll Out attack. Surskit is easily faster than Guts and has a couple of feet of breathing room as the cat and mouse game begins. Surskit easily traverses around and over cracks with grace and style as it releases a Sweet Scent around the field. But, as the chase lasts longer and longer it is apparent that Guts is catching up to Surskit. Surskit gives a glancing glare back at Guts as he is about to hit it and jumps up above an elevated crack in the ground. Guts jumps up after it and in mid-air Surskit turns around to face Guts and charges an Ice Beam. Guts instead of going straightforward for Surskit he suddenly drops down to the ground and slams the ground with his entire body. The force of the impact sends chunks of rocks and rubble flying straight up from the ground and it hits Surskit who is still falling from the jump. Surskit caught off guard prematurely launches Ice Beam and it hits the ceiling of the building. Surskit lands atop of Guts and Guts takes this opportunity to throw Surskit off of him and the bug plops on the ground a couple of feet away. Both pokemon have used up a bunch of energy this round, Guts more than Surskit. But, Surskit got a big chunk of HP taken away from Stone Edge as well being thrown by Guts.

What will you do?

Jerichi – The Red Forest Reply in green
    You get up in a hurry in order to help Officer Jenny. You pick out a Moon Ball from your belt and release the pokemon held within it. Your large aquatic weasel, Floatzel aka Demyx, emerges and looks at the scenario in front of it. You give orders to Demyx and he bounds over next to Hitmonlee and fires a Swift attack at the wild woman. Officer Jenny yells over to Hitmonlee, “Lee let’s fire along with this trainer’s Floatzel and use a Hyper Beam.” Hitmonlee nods and begins charging up energy in front of it. Demyx’s Swift attack soars past the wild woman and leaves some scratches on her slowing down the charge of the dark energy. Demyx and Hitmonlee fire off Water Gun and Hyper Beam respectively and the wild woman fires off the massive dark ball. The different energies clash and it is unknown how much longer Hitmonlee and Demyx can last against the ball. Suddenly a large blast is heard and the ball erupts and everyone is sent flying from the force.

You open your eyes as you lay face first on the ground and realize that a tree stopped you from flying even farther. Officer Jenny lies next to you and she soon stirs and you both see your pokemon. Hitmonlee lies atop Demyx, but soon moves. Unfortunately it is only Demyx who rises as it seems Hitmonlee took the brunt of the force as he stood between Demyx and the blast. Demyx unhappy with this spots the wild woman still in the trees, but in some of the lowest branches. He charges the base of the tree and runs up the tree with all his momentum and bites down hard on the wild woman’s ankle with an Ice Fang. The wild woman screams and shoots black lightning bolts from her eyes to make Demyx let go. Demyx falls back to the ground and glares back up at the woman. The wild woman’s eyes then begin to glow red and she looks down upon the area and the place is soon lit by the same eerie red as the woman’s eyes. Officer Jenny tries to walk backwards, but it seems her attempts are futile, as she can’t escape the area for help. Demyx just growls as he makes an attempt to jump and bite the wild woman.

What will you do?

Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thed3 View Post
    You accept Mr. Manager’s invitation to see this peculiar item that he found and you follow him and Cade to wherever Mr. Manager left it. As you follow them Mr. Manager and Cade talk about the progress of the building up of the circus. After walking through probably half of the circus you arrive at what used to be a clearing. What now sits in the clearing is a huge RV van/trailer. Mr. Manager opens up the door and Cade and yourself follow him inside. The inside of the RV is crisp clean and outfitted with what seems to be the most advanced technology for such a vehicle. There are buttons everywhere for who knows what and the furniture and home system seem to be luxurious. Mr. Manager and Cade keep walking and you follow them to a little room. You all sit down as Mr. Manager grabs a bag. From inside the bag he pulls out what looks to be a drum or two connected together. The shape is like an hourglass, with two triangles pointing at each other.

“It’s beautiful,” Cade remarks as he gently grabs the drum from Mr. Manager.
    “Yes, I must say it was quite a find by Donny.”
    “Heh, Donny. His ability to find things is amazing.”
    “When he sensed it he just bounded off and I had to run after him. I say we found it around 50 feet from the outer edges of the circus. So what can you tell me about it Cade.”
    “Well it looks very familiar and this is no ordinary cloth that makes up the drum. It is silky smooth and I can only surmise one Pokemon’s fur that it could be.”
    Cade hands over the drum to you and you feel the silkiness that Cade describes. You wonder if this is the treasure that the Vulpix is talking about.
    “The fur can only be of a Ninetail’s and this would correspond with a wives tale that I heard when I was a young boy. It went like this… A pair of Ninetail’s had an offspring that was inquisitive and smart. For reasons unknown the Ninetails had to sacrifice themselves in order to save their child. They promised to protect him and so lent their furs to produce a drum that the child could play with and call upon their spirits for comfort.”
    “An amazing tale indeed Cade,” Mr. Manager says as he takes the drum from you. “I wonder what mysteries this drum holds…” He then pounds the drum lightly making a “Pong” sound.

Moments later the door of the RV is pounded and Mr. Manager opens the door asking what the matter is. A frantic girls in a panic says, “Mr. Manager there seems to be hundreds of Slugmas coming this way!” All of your eyes widen at the sound of the imminent danger. Mr. Manager grabs a pokeball from his belt and then hands over the drum to you. “Ricco I must ask you to keep this drum safe from any damage. I have a feeling this drum is special. Go back to the large circus tent and protect that as well. The circus depends on you!” You all head out of the RV as Mr. Manager and Cade head out to face off against the hoard of Slugma.

What will you do?
    Ricco managed to get a feel for the drum, as he moves it around to find out what was special about it. He wonders if this was the drum Vulpix was talking about, but why this drum? He then hears the legend about a pair of Ninetales who died protecting their son; He's now even more convinced than he was before. Suddenly, the door opens, and once he heard the news, his heart stopped.

"What?" Ricco thought. "How did the numbers increase so quickly?!"

Ricco watched the two of them run off to fight the Slugma, but he still wanted to ask them numerous questions. More importantly:

Could this drum be the cause of all these ghosts?!

He couldn't be fixated on such a weird conclusion, so he calls out to Kaio, takes the drum and heads for the circus tent.

"Kaio, once we get to the tent, we have to take out any Slugma possible. When we get to the tent, I want you to unleash a fierce Muddy Water that, at the same time, won't destroy the circus, but will take out the Slugma as well. We don't want another disaster on our hands. Use a Hammer Arm if any Slugma decide to attack you."

Swampert grunts in confirmation. ricc o hold up the drum that he was told to protect.

"If this is Vulpix's treasure. Then I HAVE to protect it. Even if Mr. Manager does want it back."

Ricco wonders about the drum, but it'd be wise not to hit it again. Hoping he'll get rid of the problem soon, he and Kaio prepare for the worst as they head for the circus tent.

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier is among them, and an old foe is back for revenge. With Rain's new companions, as well as some old friends by his side, can he win this challenge and stop Shinsei Muto before it's too late?
    Updated Tuesdays and Fridays
    Don't forget the other two. LoS is long, so be sure to have plenty of free time. =)
    Legends of Sinnoh|Shadow Apocalypse

My apologies guys for taking so long to update. I've had a ton of homework and finals, but now I'm finally done. Hopefully these will satisfy you and we can resume our normal updates and replies schedule.

You get up in a hurry in order to help Officer Jenny. You pick out a Moon Ball from your belt and release the pokemon held within it. Your large aquatic weasel, Floatzel aka Demyx, emerges and looks at the scenario in front of it. You give orders to Demyx and he bounds over next to Hitmonlee and fires a Swift attack at the wild woman. Officer Jenny yells over to Hitmonlee, “Lee let’s fire along with this trainer’s Floatzel and use a Hyper Beam.” Hitmonlee nods and begins charging up energy in front of it. Demyx’s Swift attack soars past the wild woman and leaves some scratches on her slowing down the charge of the dark energy. Demyx and Hitmonlee fire off Water Gun and Hyper Beam respectively and the wild woman fires off the massive dark ball. The different energies clash and it is unknown how much longer Hitmonlee and Demyx can last against the ball. Suddenly a large blast is heard and the ball erupts and everyone is sent flying from the force.

You open your eyes as you lay face first on the ground and realize that a tree stopped you from flying even farther. Officer Jenny lies next to you and she soon stirs and you both see your pokemon. Hitmonlee lies atop Demyx, but soon moves. Unfortunately it is only Demyx who rises as it seems Hitmonlee took the brunt of the force as he stood between Demyx and the blast. Demyx unhappy with this spots the wild woman still in the trees, but in some of the lowest branches. He charges the base of the tree and runs up the tree with all his momentum and bites down hard on the wild woman’s ankle with an Ice Fang. The wild woman screams and shoots black lightning bolts from her eyes to make Demyx let go. Demyx falls back to the ground and glares back up at the woman. The wild woman’s eyes then begin to glow red and she looks down upon the area and the place is soon lit by the same eerie red as the woman’s eyes. Officer Jenny tries to walk backwards, but it seems her attempts are futile, as she can’t escape the area for help. Demyx just growls as he makes an attempt to jump and bite the wild woman.

What will you do?
    Wow, this creepy woman is more powerful than I expected... Tetsu thought. If she can do that, there's no knowing what she has up her sleeve. The last round hadn't gone exactly as planned. Hitmonlee, after firing a destructive Hyper Beam, took the brunt of the explosion caused by the beam and the evil lady's dark attack. Demyx too took a good deal of damage, and was having trouble fighting the dastardly female.

"Demyx, fall back! Don't try to go after her; she's too dangerous to fight hand-to-hand!" Tetsu ordered. "Try hitting her with a Water Gun again to get her wet. Then follow up with your newest attack, Ice Beam! The water should help freeze her over! Aqua Jet to slam into her if she gets too close!"

Default Galaxy 11

Your Houndour shakes its fur off to get rid of any water from the last attack. The Crocronaw opens up its claws and electric tendrils fly through the air towards Dante. Dante opens his mouth and Swift stars hit the Crocronaw. Fortunately its concentration was broken and the Thunder wave was unable to hit Dante. The crocodilian pokemon races over to Dante in a full body tackle motion. Just as it reaches Dante the Crocronaws body glows an intense yellow and its body is covered in electric energy. The Spark attack hits and causes Dante to fly back a bit and he retaliates with a Smog attack as the Crocronaw once again approaches but with a Thunderpunch ready. The Smog cloud engulfs Crocronaw and it tries to strike Dante, but misses. With fire energy in his mouth Dante releases a Fire Spin tornado, which surrounds Crocronaw and the Smog. Just as it seems things are going your way suddenly the Smog and Fire Spin seem to be lifted off the ground. You see the Crocronaw looking up with its jaws wide open and you see that it is using a Whirlpool attack to lift the attacks. The Fire Spin and Smog slowly dissipate due to the Water.

Crocronaw opens its massive jaws up and runs towards Dante, but it is suddenly shocked by an attack from the sky. You and the other trainer look up to look for the source of the attack. You see a horizontally floating Magneton with a man in camouflage seemingly floating between the three combined Magnemites. The other trainer sneers at the man.

“Well if it isn’t our hometown hero Lt. Surge! What, you realized Vermilion City wasn’t as great as you thought!”

Hearing the name Lt. Surge makes you think for awhile, realizing that it sounds familiar. You finally remember that there is a gym leader by the exact same name at Vermilioin City. He too used Electric types and of course as a gym leader is considered an elite pokemon trainer. You wonder what he is doing here when he should be back at Vermilion City taking gym challenges. The Magneton suddenly floats rapidly down towards the ground and Lt. Surge says, “Magneton let’s go! Thunderbolt then Tri-Attack on that Crocronaw.” Seems like he’s attacking the other trainer.

What will you do?

You run down to the circus tent intent on protecting the drum and the circus. Standing in front of the huge entrance of the tent you notice Slugmas approaching and Kaio turns around fires a massive Muddy Water attack. The dirty wave sweeps over the Slugmas and they disappear in a puff of leaves just like the other pokemon you took down before. But, it seems even more Slugmas appear right behind the ones that disappeared and you wonder how you will ever be able to protect so much. Kaio begins to gather energy in his forearm ready for a Hammer Arm, but then the small Vulpix appears in front of him and the Slugma. A blue aura surrounds the pokemon and then the Slugma have the same blue aura and they simply disappear.

Two Ninetails stand in front of Vulpix now and Vulpix weakly walks to them. They all nuzzle each other with affection, but then Vulpix collapses much to you and the Ninetails surprise. The shorter of the Ninetails locks eyes with you and a womanly voice enters your head, “Please! Hurry! You must take down the center pillar of the tent in order to save my son! PLEASE!” The Ninetails eyes begin to well up with tears as she returns to the side of her son. Will you save the little Vulpix and go against the wishes of Cade and Mr. Manager? Or will you sacrifice the tent in order to save the Vulpix?

What will you do?

Lee-san - Salin City Reply in silver Repost
    You have full confidence in Guts and his ability to battle and so you give him his orders. Guts sees Surskit skate off and away from him, but Guts immediately rolls up into a ball and races off after him in a Roll Out attack. Surskit is easily faster than Guts and has a couple of feet of breathing room as the cat and mouse game begins. Surskit easily traverses around and over cracks with grace and style as it releases a Sweet Scent around the field. But, as the chase lasts longer and longer it is apparent that Guts is catching up to Surskit. Surskit gives a glancing glare back at Guts as he is about to hit it and jumps up above an elevated crack in the ground. Guts jumps up after it and in mid-air Surskit turns around to face Guts and charges an Ice Beam. Guts instead of going straightforward for Surskit he suddenly drops down to the ground and slams the ground with his entire body. The force of the impact sends chunks of rocks and rubble flying straight up from the ground and it hits Surskit who is still falling from the jump. Surskit caught off guard prematurely launches Ice Beam and it hits the ceiling of the building. Surskit lands atop of Guts and Guts takes this opportunity to throw Surskit off of him and the bug plops on the ground a couple of feet away. Both pokemon have used up a bunch of energy this round, Guts more than Surskit. But, Surskit got a big chunk of HP taken away from Stone Edge as well being thrown by Guts.

What will you do?

You yell at Demyx telling him to fall back and he does so while still glaring at the woman in the tree. Demyx hears your orders though and fires off a Water Gun, but the wild woman proves to be too quick and she flips off the branch. Demyx not one to quit fires an Ice Beam which glazes over her and causes the woman to tumble out of the air and land flat on her bum as her forearm is slightly frozen. Taking the opportunity Demyx speeds over to the wild woman while his tails spin in motor fashion. Water surrounds him and slams into her as the water splashes all onto her. The wild woman is sent tumbling backwards and you see some sort of shadow leave her and go into the ground. The woman’s eyes are back to normal and she curses at you and Demyx while she takes her leave in the trees.

You wonder what just happened with the black shadow and all when Officer Jenny approaches you. “I’m sorry you had to get pulled into this mess by that crazy woman. I’ve been having so much trouble with her these past couple of months. I don’t know what has happened to her…” You sense some sort of doubt within her voice and look at her. “I’m sorry. Well I need to take Hitmonlee back to the Pokemon Center so he can get healed. If you want, you can join me since I know your pokemon took some damage as well.”

What will you do?

Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Blog Entries

You run down to the circus tent intent on protecting the drum and the circus. Standing in front of the huge entrance of the tent you notice Slugmas approaching and Kaio turns around fires a massive Muddy Water attack. The dirty wave sweeps over the Slugmas and they disappear in a puff of leaves just like the other pokemon you took down before. But, it seems even more Slugmas appear right behind the ones that disappeared and you wonder how you will ever be able to protect so much. Kaio begins to gather energy in his forearm ready for a Hammer Arm, but then the small Vulpix appears in front of him and the Slugma. A blue aura surrounds the pokemon and then the Slugma have the same blue aura and they simply disappear.

Two Ninetails stand in front of Vulpix now and Vulpix weakly walks to them. They all nuzzle each other with affection, but then Vulpix collapses much to you and the Ninetails surprise. The shorter of the Ninetails locks eyes with you and a womanly voice enters your head, “Please! Hurry! You must take down the center pillar of the tent in order to save my son! PLEASE!” The Ninetails eyes begin to well up with tears as she returns to the side of her son. Will you save the little Vulpix and go against the wishes of Cade and Mr. Manager? Or will you sacrifice the tent in order to save the Vulpix?

What will you do?
    Ricco watches the Slugma disappear one by one after the Blue Aura, made by Vulpix, engulfs them. The Vulpix was soon accompanied by the two Ninetales, who must be from the legend Mr. Manager was talking about. But it wouldn't be long till the Vulpix collapses for some strange reason. Ricco didn't know what was going on! Suddenly, he hears a voice:

“Please! Hurry! You must take down the center pillar of the tent in order to save my son! PLEASE!”

Ricco looks over at the pillar in front of him. Why do they need it to be destroyed? Was it the cause of Vulpix's sickness or whatever caused him to collapse? And what about Cade and Mr. Manager, how would they react? He had no time to think, and the Ninetales didn't look like she's a fooling type either. Whether it was right or not, that pillar had to be destroyed! Ricco looks at the Ninetales and told them his descision:

"The three of you," he began, "try and get as far away as possible from that pillar. If that is the cause..."

Ricco looks up at the pillar.

"...then that has to be destroyed!"

Ricco calls his Swampert over to tell him his strategy.

"Whether or not they're willing to respond to me, I want you to stay nearby and use a Hammer Arm on that pillar in the center when I shout 'now,' all right? Keep doing it till it's ready to break!"

Swampert was surprised to hear him say that, after what Cade said.

"I know Cade told us to keep it safe, but what's more important. The Circus, or the life of these innocent spirits?"

Swampert looks at him, unimpressed.

"Yes, I know I got a little greedy with the free rides. Just do it. Okay. Once you feel that it's ready to give in, don't wait, just RUN out of the tent!"

Swampert hesitantly nods as Ricco looks at the Ninetales.

"When we get outside, can you explain to me why I have to destroy that tent? It'd be a big help if you can shed some light onto this matter for me, wouldn't you say?"

Ricco looks at Swampert and nods at him. Without any hesitation, he tells the Ninetales to evacuate the tent.

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier is among them, and an old foe is back for revenge. With Rain's new companions, as well as some old friends by his side, can he win this challenge and stop Shinsei Muto before it's too late?
    Don't forget the other two. LoS is long, so be sure to have plenty of free time. =)

[size=1]Jerichi – The Red Forest Reply in green
    You yell at Demyx telling him to fall back and he does so while still glaring at the woman in the tree. Demyx hears your orders though and fires off a Water Gun, but the wild woman proves to be too quick and she flips off the branch. Demyx not one to quit fires an Ice Beam which glazes over her and causes the woman to tumble out of the air and land flat on her bum as her forearm is slightly frozen. Taking the opportunity Demyx speeds over to the wild woman while his tails spin in motor fashion. Water surrounds him and slams into her as the water splashes all onto her. The wild woman is sent tumbling backwards and you see some sort of shadow leave her and go into the ground. The woman’s eyes are back to normal and she curses at you and Demyx while she takes her leave in the trees.

You wonder what just happened with the black shadow and all when Officer Jenny approaches you. “I’m sorry you had to get pulled into this mess by that crazy woman. I’ve been having so much trouble with her these past couple of months. I don’t know what has happened to her…” You sense some sort of doubt within her voice and look at her. “I’m sorry. Well I need to take Hitmonlee back to the Pokemon Center so he can get healed. If you want, you can join me since I know your pokemon took some damage as well.”

What will you do?
    [COLOR="Green"]Demyx, following orders, backed away from the woman, but not before firing a jet of water at the malicious woman. However, she easily dodged the stream with an acrobatic flip. However, Demyx was far from finished, shooting an Ice Beam at her foe. The icy shot grazed the woman, sending her backwards and making her the perfect target for the Floatzel's next attack. Engulfing himself in water, Demyx lunged at the woman, tails rapidly spinning like helicopter blades. His Aqua Jet technique hit head on, and suddenly, a shadow flew from her body, returning her to what seems to be normal. Cursing Tetsu, she ran off into the trees once more.

With the woman defeated, Jenny turned to Tetsu and said, “I’m sorry you had to get pulled into this mess by that crazy woman. I’ve been having so much trouble with her these past couple of months. I don’t know what has happened to her…” Her tone seemed strangely dubious. “I’m sorry. Well I need to take Hitmonlee back to the Pokemon Center so he can get healed. If you want, you can join me since I know your pokemon took some damage as well.”

"All right. Demyx and I could use a good rest and I'm pretty keen to get out of this forest myself." Tetsu responded.COLOR]

Lee-san - Salin City Reply in silver Repost

What will you do?
    "Finally!", Lee thought, "Finally this battle seems to be going the way I want it to..now, it just needs to keep going like that. It's crucial that the leader's Pokemon goes down before Guts, that'll give me the edge in battle, leaving me with 3 Pokemon while he will only have 2 left..who knows what nasty Bugs he still has in store, so I'll need all the strength I have to take them down. Now, Surskit needs to go down..soon. But how to do it.."
    Lee looked at the two battlers - both seemed already kinda worn out, so this fight wasn't gonna last that long anymore, but Guts had the advantage HP-wise - a few more good hits and this would be over..
    "Well done Guts, keep it up like that! We need to stay on the offense now, so start off by using Magnitude, then go into a Rollout again and strike it with your full force! Afterwards, should Surskit throw any kind of attack your way, dodge by using Dig. Now go!"

Default Data 12

Let's do it, and do it well!

What will you do?

You tell the Ninetails and Vulpix to get out of the circus tent while Kaio approaches the large middle pole of the tent. As you and fox pokemon are about to exit the tent a figure steps in the way and blocks you inside the tent. You recognize the figure to be Mr. Manager and he questioningly looks at you, the foxes, and then at Kaio. Kaio then raises his arm and energy brightens his forearm and he strikes the pole with a great Hammer Arm. Of course Mr. Manager sees this and his becomes contorted with anger as he approaches you with anger. Before Mr. Manager can grab you the Ninetails tackle him to the ground. You look back and see Kaio continuously hammering the pole with his forearm creating some dents although it looks like the wooden pole is still standing strong.

Suddenly you hear Mr. Manger yell out, “DONNY!!!” A couple seconds pass and nothing seems to happen, but then a seemingly large grey ball comes rolling in and rolls right over the Ninetails who were cornering Mr. Manager. The Ninetails are sent flying and land close to their son, Vulpix. The ball furiously rolls back towards Mr. Manager and he smiles. The ball then stops spinning and four trunk like legs and an elongated nose uncurl revealing the ball to be a Donphan. “I don’t know what you think you are doing Ricco, but the calamity you have caused with these Ninetails must stop now. And I’m just the one to stop you! Donny get Swampert away from the center pole by plowing into him with a Roll Out attack!”

What will you do?

A feeling of winning enters your mindset, but you don’t let this take over you since you know that this is a crucial time even though this may be your first pokemon out of three. You give Guts his orders and he gives a “Dude!” approval. He then pounds his fists once again into the moss cracking the ground. Surskit feels the rumbling in the ground and tiringly jumps onto differing levels of ground, sometimes tripping. Guts takes this opportunity to Roll Out once again. Bugs yells out, “Surskit Agility once again and try to cover as much ground as you can!” Surskit once again begins skating across the ground with Guts right on track with a Roll Out. The game of cat and mouse is replayed as Guts chases Surskit around the arena. Guts is right about to roll over Surskit in mid-air, but Bugs yells out, “Water Gun!” You worry about Guts as Surskit sprays a Water Gun right at the rolling Guts. Guts still having momentum rolls right through the Water Gun and hits Surskit. Surskit hits the ground hard and with swirls in his eyes the referee declares Surskit unable to battle. Bugs grins as he recalls Surskit saying, “So you were able to take out my small Surskit. Good job little buddy you tried hard. But, let’s see how you handle this!” Bugs throws out a Net Ball and releases a feisty looking Ariados. Guts is still able to battle, but he is seriously tired and running low on HP.

What will you do?

You decide to take up Officer Jenny’s offer and join her to go to the Pokemon Center. She leads you through trees and streams and you wonder if she really knows where she is going. It almost seems like forever that you have been following Officer Jenny, but suddenly you see a clearing and a familiar Pokemon Center sign atop a circular building. You sigh in relief finally getting out of the darn forest.

As both Hitmonlee and Demyx are being healed in their pokeballs in the healing machine at the center you sit beside Officer Jenny. She sighs and look at you, “Once again, I’m sorry that you were dragged into this. I’ve been chasing that woman for a very long time and it seems as time goes by that she gets stronger and more difficult. She never used to be like that, you know?” You listen intently as Officer Jenny reveals that the wild woman is named Celeste and how she used to be a very peaceful, neighborly girl. You wonder how a person could change so suddenly and you are about to inquire as to what happened to her when the Pokemon Center door opens up and a short man in a lab coat runs up to you and Officer Jenny.

“Oh my goodness Officer Jenny!! Are you alright? You aren’t hurt are you?”
    “No, professor I’m not, but Hitmonlee did take a hit though. He’s being healed right now along with this boys Floatzel.”

Officer Jenny soon blushes as she realizes that she doesn’t know your name.

“Ahh… you look to be a pokemon trainer young man. Well I’m Professor Lovett the Silver Forest’s top researcher and currently Officer Jenny’s assistant in capturing Celeste. Tell me now what may be your name and if you noticed anything, anything at all strange while battling Celste. Any observation could help us greatly!”

What will you do?

Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Blog Entries

You tell the Ninetails and Vulpix to get out of the circus tent while Kaio approaches the large middle pole of the tent. As you and fox pokemon are about to exit the tent a figure steps in the way and blocks you inside the tent. You recognize the figure to be Mr. Manager and he questioningly looks at you, the foxes, and then at Kaio. Kaio then raises his arm and energy brightens his forearm and he strikes the pole with a great Hammer Arm. Of course Mr. Manager sees this and his becomes contorted with anger as he approaches you with anger. Before Mr. Manager can grab you the Ninetails tackle him to the ground. You look back and see Kaio continuously hammering the pole with his forearm creating some dents although it looks like the wooden pole is still standing strong.

Suddenly you hear Mr. Manger yell out, “DONNY!!!” A couple seconds pass and nothing seems to happen, but then a seemingly large grey ball comes rolling in and rolls right over the Ninetails who were cornering Mr. Manager. The Ninetails are sent flying and land close to their son, Vulpix. The ball furiously rolls back towards Mr. Manager and he smiles. The ball then stops spinning and four trunk like legs and an elongated nose uncurl revealing the ball to be a Donphan. “I don’t know what you think you are doing Ricco, but the calamity you have caused with these Ninetails must stop now. And I’m just the one to stop you! Donny get Swampert away from the center pole by plowing into him with a Roll Out attack!”

What will you do?
    Ricco didn't know what to do. He had to get that pillar down fast, but that Donphan was ready to plow them down any second. He grabbed a seperate Pokeball and looks back at Kaio.

"Kaio, keep smashing that pole! Give it all that you have and don't let up!"

He throws his Pokeball in the air, catches it and throws it out to the field.

"Tori, let's get it on!"

The ball releases a Claydol as it whirls it's arms to ready itself. Ricco knew this wasn't going to be easy, but if it meant making Kaio safer, then it was worth it.

"Use a Psybeam to make that Donphan lose it's balance, then use a Swagger as it's facing you. Make sure to keep Kaio safe, too! If he attacks Kaio, use any attack necessary to stop him!"

Ricco got his orders out of the way, but had to think of another strategy: Getting Mr. Manager to comply with the Ninetales' needs. Mr. Manager doesn't know about the whole ordeal, but he had to make sure he knew.

"Mr. Manager, I'm sorry for doing this, but that pole is the cause of this whole problem! These ghosts, these actions, they're all because of that! The drum too, that has a huge part to play in all of this! I can't say why it's doing all of this, but you have to understand, these Pokemon are in danger and we have to sacrafice the pole in order to stop this!"

He has no clue whether or not Mr. Manager will listen to him, but if reason won't work, then he'll have no choice but to go all out on him and his Donphan.

A feeling of winning enters your mindset, but you don’t let this take over you since you know that this is a crucial time even though this may be your first pokemon out of three. You give Guts his orders and he gives a “Dude!” approval. He then pounds his fists once again into the moss cracking the ground. Surskit feels the rumbling in the ground and tiringly jumps onto differing levels of ground, sometimes tripping. Guts takes this opportunity to Roll Out once again. Bugs yells out, “Surskit Agility once again and try to cover as much ground as you can!” Surskit once again begins skating across the ground with Guts right on track with a Roll Out. The game of cat and mouse is replayed as Guts chases Surskit around the arena. Guts is right about to roll over Surskit in mid-air, but Bugs yells out, “Water Gun!” You worry about Guts as Surskit sprays a Water Gun right at the rolling Guts. Guts still having momentum rolls right through the Water Gun and hits Surskit. Surskit hits the ground hard and with swirls in his eyes the referee declares Surskit unable to battle. Bugs grins as he recalls Surskit saying, “So you were able to take out my small Surskit. Good job little buddy you tried hard. But, let’s see how you handle this!” Bugs throws out a Net Ball and releases a feisty looking Ariados. Guts is still able to battle, but he is seriously tired and running low on HP.

What will you do?
    Um, sorry, but doesn't Guts get a level up for beating Surskit? :o

"Woo, well done Guts! You made it!"
    Lee jumped in joy as he saw Surskit finally collapse on the ground, battered and defeated. It was a long and tiring battle, but in the end, Guts emerged victorious..although pretty beat up as well. Lee looked at his Geodude a little closer, and noticed that the Rock type was breathing rather heavily - in addition to the hits he had taken throughout the battle, this meant he wasn't gonna last long in the next battle.
    While Lee still pondered what to do, Warms had recallled Surskit and released his second Pokemon - and this one was looking a lot more dangerous. Lee instantly recognized the big spider Pokemon - Ariados. This definately wasn't going to be easy..while he knew a thing or two about this Bug type, he figured more information couldn't hurt. Taking out his trusty Pokedex, Lee pointed it at the big spider, and the Dex recited:
    Ariados, the Long Leg Pokemon. Its feet are tipped with tiny hooked claws that enable it to scuttle on ceilings and vertical walls. It constricts the foe with thin and strong silk webbing.
    "Aw, come on, gimme a break..first Surskit who's able to skate on water like mad, and now an opponent who can walk on ceilings and walls? Just great.."
    Frowning, Lee wondered what Guts might be able to still pull off..he was running low on both energy and health, so he had to make his final moves count..
    "Final moves..of course!" Lee exclaimed, accidentally speaking his thoughts out loud. Indeed, this move was going to count..
    "Guts, listen well one last time - you've been amazing in this battle so far, but you're close to your limit now, so I want you to go out with a bang. First get close to Ariados by using Rollout, and once you're close enough, it's time to Selfdestruct!" Lee yelled out, grinning.
    Last edited by Lee-san; 27th January 2008 at 02:46 PM.

Default Race 13

Go for the gold!

What will you do?

Throwing out a pokeball to intercept Donphan it opens up and out comes your Claydol, Tori. You give it orders and it proceeds to follow without any question. A multi-colored orb appears in front of its face and soon the orb turns into a beam and heads straight for Donphan. The Psybeam seems to hit Donphan, but with no effect as it keeps rolling. Claydol begins to murmur loudly in its Pokemon language, but Donphan continues with its Roll Out as if it didn’t hear Tori. Donphan is just about to hit Kaio when Tori tackles Donphan causing the Donphan to uncurl, but hurting Tori as well.

You try to explain to Mr. Manager why you are having Kaio attack the center pole of the tent and Cade enters just staring at you and the fallen Ninetails. You are unsure as to what Cade is thinking, but you look over at Mr. Manager and you can tell he is still infuriated even with your explanation. He yells at you, “I don’t care about any spirits! If you break that pole you are stabbing a knife right into the heart of this circus and the people who work here for a living. I cannot let you do that! Not to my circus! DONNY! Earthquake then follow up with a Ice Shard on the Claydol!” The Donphan begins to kick the ground as it readies itself to start pounding the ground.

What will you do?

Apologies Lee-san. I gotta remember next time... Thanks for reminding me.
    With Guts defeating Surskit **Level Up for Guts** Swarms had called out his Ariados. Knowing Guts doesn’t have a lot more in him you give him his orders and hopes he can take a good chunk of health out of Ariados. Guts curls himself into a ball and begins spinning once again in a Rollout attack. He approaches Ariados rapidly and then you hear Swarms voice call out to his spider pokemon, “Ariados string shot now!” You wonder if he’s really trying to slow down Guts, but then Ariados looks skyward and it shoots a silk strand from it’s behind up at the ceiling. Guts is still closing in on Ariados, but the spider nimbly climbs up the skinny String Shot. Guts in a last ditch attempt jumps up a little while rolling and in mid-air he explodes with Selfdestruct. A loud boom fills the room and you feel the force exerted from Guts. Ariados is sent flying up the String Shot and it seemingly lands on the ceiling and hangs upside down thanks to its feet. Guts lies on the mossy ground fainted as the referee tells you to return your fainted pokemon. Swarms then says, “A noble act your Geodude did for you in sacrificing itself, I hope it was worth it. Now, hurry Ariados before Lee calls out his next pokemon release Toxic Spikes onto the floor of the field to give the next pokemon a nice gift. Then fire upon it with a Night Shade!” Looks like Swarms isn’t slowing down for you and is set on gaining the upper hand this round. It seems it would be best to call your next pokemon fast before the spikes are laid down. Ariados took a bit of a hit from Selfdestruct, but not as much as you had hoped thanks to Swarms fast thinking.

What will you do?

Jerichi – The Red Forest Reply in green Repost
    You decide to take up Officer Jenny’s offer and join her to go to the Pokemon Center. She leads you through trees and streams and you wonder if she really knows where she is going. It almost seems like forever that you have been following Officer Jenny, but suddenly you see a clearing and a familiar Pokemon Center sign atop a circular building. You sigh in relief finally getting out of the darn forest.

As both Hitmonlee and Demyx are being healed in their pokeballs in the healing machine at the center you sit beside Officer Jenny. She sighs and look at you, “Once again, I’m sorry that you were dragged into this. I’ve been chasing that woman for a very long time and it seems as time goes by that she gets stronger and more difficult. She never used to be like that, you know?” You listen intently as Officer Jenny reveals that the wild woman is named Celeste and how she used to be a very peaceful, neighborly girl. You wonder how a person could change so suddenly and you are about to inquire as to what happened to her when the Pokemon Center door opens up and a short man in a lab coat runs up to you and Officer Jenny.

“No, professor I’m not, but Hitmonlee did take a hit though. He’s being healed right now along with this boys Floatzel.”

“Ahh… you look to be a pokemon trainer young man. Well I’m Professor Lovett the Silver Forest’s top researcher and currently Officer Jenny’s assistant in capturing Celeste. Tell me now what may be your name and if you noticed anything, anything at all strange while battling Celste. Any observation could help us greatly!”

What will you do?

Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Go for the gold!

Jerichi – The Red Forest Reply in green Repost

What will you do?
    After a significant amount of meandering, he and Officer Jenny got out of the forest. Having wandered in that terrible place for much too long, getting to a Pokemon center was quite a relief for Tetsu. With a sigh, the he enters behind the policewoman, and withdraws his Flotzel's ball so he can be healed.

While his and Jenny's Pokemon heal, she sighs and tells him, “Once again, I’m sorry that you were dragged into this. I’ve been chasing that woman for a very long time and it seems as time goes by that she gets stronger and more difficult. She never used to be like that, you know?” With that, she goes on to explain the situation. After hearing the story, Tetsu wishes to know what would drive such a nice girl into such a feral state, but before he can ask, a man in a white lab coat bursts in frantically.

“No, professor I’m not, but Hitmonlee did take a hit though. He’s being healed right now along with this boy's Floatzel.”

Realizing she never asked Tetsu's name, she blushes.

“Ahh… you look to be a pokemon trainer young man. Well I’m Professor Lovett the Silver Forest’s top researcher and currently Officer Jenny’s assistant in capturing Celeste. Tell me now what may be your name and if you noticed anything, anything at all strange while battling Celste. Any observation could help us greatly!” The man requests.

Tetsu nodded and thought for a moment.

"Hm, well, she seemed to be using some sort of dark shadow energy or something. It sorta looked like a Shadow Ball or something similar. And when my Floatzel ruffed her up a bit, a shadow came out of her... It was sorta strange..." Tetsu replied, as unsure of the situation as the man and Jenny were.

Blog Entries

Throwing out a pokeball to intercept Donphan it opens up and out comes your Claydol, Tori. You give it orders and it proceeds to follow without any question. A multi-colored orb appears in front of its face and soon the orb turns into a beam and heads straight for Donphan. The Psybeam seems to hit Donphan, but with no effect as it keeps rolling. Claydol begins to murmur loudly in its Pokemon language, but Donphan continues with its Roll Out as if it didn’t hear Tori. Donphan is just about to hit Kaio when Tori tackles Donphan causing the Donphan to uncurl, but hurting Tori as well.

You try to explain to Mr. Manager why you are having Kaio attack the center pole of the tent and Cade enters just staring at you and the fallen Ninetails. You are unsure as to what Cade is thinking, but you look over at Mr. Manager and you can tell he is still infuriated even with your explanation. He yells at you, “I don’t care about any spirits! If you break that pole you are stabbing a knife right into the heart of this circus and the people who work here for a living. I cannot let you do that! Not to my circus! DONNY! Earthquake then follow up with a Ice Shard on the Claydol!” The Donphan begins to kick the ground as it readies itself to start pounding the ground.

What will you do?
    Ricco's failed attempt at getting Mr. Manager to comply backfired. He knew it wasn't going to be this easy, so he decided he'll have no other choice.

"Then allow me to stab you in the heart," Ricco thought, "because you're threatening the life of these innocent spirits."

Ricco sees Donphan obeying Mr. Manager's orders as he lifts his legs up. Ricco had to think of something fast, otherwise Ricco and Kaio would both take a hard blow. Suddenly, Ricco thought of a clever idea that would backfire on Mr. Manager.

"All right, Tori, keep floating! Kaio, let the Earthquake come to you and the pillar! Once it does stop attacking and get out of the way! Tori, once the Eathquake's done and over with, use Rapid Spin to deflect the Ice Shard and slam into him with the same attack!"

Ricco looks back at Mr. Manager, hoping he'll eventually comply. It's not normal for someone to simply believe in spirits, but he has to do something to save all the Pokemon around here. He sees Cade, looking at the injured Ninetales, wondering what he could be thinking. He doesn't want it to matter now, so he decides to give it all he can give him.

"Fine, then I have no choice." Ricco said. "Sorry, but I'm going to have to take you, your Pillar and your Donphan down!"

Ricco might be regretting ever saying these words, but he hopes that this battle would convince them that what they're doing is the cause of everything here.

Go for the gold!

Apologies Lee-san. I gotta remember next time... Thanks for reminding me.
    With Guts defeating Surskit **Level Up for Guts** Swarms had called out his Ariados. Knowing Guts doesn’t have a lot more in him you give him his orders and hopes he can take a good chunk of health out of Ariados. Guts curls himself into a ball and begins spinning once again in a Rollout attack. He approaches Ariados rapidly and then you hear Swarms voice call out to his spider pokemon, “Ariados string shot now!” You wonder if he’s really trying to slow down Guts, but then Ariados looks skyward and it shoots a silk strand from it’s behind up at the ceiling. Guts is still closing in on Ariados, but the spider nimbly climbs up the skinny String Shot. Guts in a last ditch attempt jumps up a little while rolling and in mid-air he explodes with Selfdestruct. A loud boom fills the room and you feel the force exerted from Guts. Ariados is sent flying up the String Shot and it seemingly lands on the ceiling and hangs upside down thanks to its feet. Guts lies on the mossy ground fainted as the referee tells you to return your fainted pokemon. Swarms then says, “A noble act your Geodude did for you in sacrificing itself, I hope it was worth it. Now, hurry Ariados before Lee calls out his next pokemon release Toxic Spikes onto the floor of the field to give the next pokemon a nice gift. Then fire upon it with a Night Shade!” Looks like Swarms isn’t slowing down for you and is set on gaining the upper hand this round. It seems it would be best to call your next pokemon fast before the spikes are laid down. Ariados took a bit of a hit from Selfdestruct, but not as much as you had hoped thanks to Swarms fast thinking.

What will you do?
    Lee watched as Guts executed his orders and selfdestructed, though unfortunately, it didn't quite go as planned, as it seemed like Ariados didn't suffer as much damage. This Bug type realled looked like it was going to be a lot of trouble..while Lee was still looking at the big spider at the ceiling, the Gym leader's words echoed through the room.

"A noble act your Geodude did for you in sacrificing itself, I hope it was worth it. Now, hurry Ariados before Lee calls out his next pokemon release Toxic Spikes onto the floor of the field to give the next pokemon a nice gift. Then fire upon it with a Night Shade!”

"Ugh, damn it..alright Guts, return!" Lee took the Rock type's Pokeball from his belt and watched as the red beam enveloped the beaten Pokemon, transporting him into the ball. Thinking quickly, Lee swiftly unclipped a Fire Ball from his belt and threw it, shouting "Najid, it's your turn now!"
    The Fire Ball popped open, and after a bright flash of light, Lee's majestic Arcanine, Najid, stood there, ready to battle.
    "Listen up buddy, quickly use Extremespeed to avoid the spikes or at least the Night Shade and attack Ariados. Follow it up with your best Flamethrower!"

Lee knew that his fate in this gym battle was in good hands now. Najid had never disappointed him before, and he just knew that he'd pick up where Guts left of - winning this battle. After all, the type advantage was now on his side..
    Excited to see how the battle continued, Lee watched on..

Default Grand Prix 14

Let's bid farewell to Jerichi and welcome to betagold and Centin to the group!

What will you do?

You won’t allow Mr. Manager endanger the lives of the Ninetails and Vulpix; despite how ironic it sounds to save the lives of things that are seemingly dead… Mr. Manager still dismisses the notion and won’t let you take down the circus tent without a fight. With Donphan ready to attack you tell Kaio to back off from the center pole and give Tori some orders. Donphan then stomps its foot on the ground repeatedly and the ground begins to shake tremendously. You stagger and fall on your behind, but you notice Kaio is bravely bracing himself and doesn’t seem to be affected so much and of course Tori isn’t affected at all thanks to her Levitate ability. You watch the center pole intently and you notice it beginning to falter a bit and tilt a bit sideways straining one side of the tent material and slacking the opposite side. Mr. Manager realizes what is happening and tries to yell to Donphan, but Cade then grabs Mr. Manager surprising the man and you. You then notice Machoke attempting to push down the pole as well. You see Donphan forming an Ice Shard on its trunk and lunging towards Tori, but Tori adeptly defends itself by using Rapid Spin nulling out the attack. Mr. Manager struggles against Cade’s hold and yells out, “Donny! Do whatever it takes to not let that pole fall!!” Donphan notices Machoke and soon tackles it away from the pole and then stands between Kaio, Tori, and Machoke from getting to the pole.

What will you do?

You call out Najid, your Arcanine, quickly and give him your orders. Coming out of his Fire Ball Najid runs in a flash as he successfully lands on the ground before the Toxic Spikes from Ariados can even land. He agilely avoids contact with the Toxic Spikes and Ariados then fires a Night Shade from it’s eyes. Still running with Extreme Speed Najid isn’t even close to being touched by the ghostly attack. Ariados ceases it’s attack and Najid feeling safe stops running. He then builds up fire in his throat and soon fires a mighty Flamethrower at Ariados. Ariados having some foresight thanks to the distance descends from the ceiling by attaching a String Shot from its behind and repelling down. Najid’s Flamethrower misses, but manages to hit the ice from Surskit’s missed Ice Beam. This causes the ice to melt and evaporate quickly making a sort of mist instantly and Ariados is engulfed in it. Najid still spitting his Flamethrower adjusts his attack and moves his attack to where he last saw Ariados. A shriek is heard and Ariados is seen falling from the mist close to the ceiling and it seems it will fall flat on it’s back on a Toxic Spike. But, it skillfully uprights itself and lightly lands on the ground next to a spike. A better look at Ariados looks like it got a small taste of Flamethrower on its stomach area. Pleased with at least a hit you grin, but you soon notice Najid shuffling his feet and struggling a bit. Najid yelps a bit as you see some stringy material on Najid’s feet and on the ground where Najid’s foot was. “Heh, your Arcanine isn’t gonna be as fast as it usually is thanks to Surskit’s help.” You wonder what Surskit has anything to do with this and Warms reminds you, “The tips of Surskit’s head secretes an oil that flows down to its feet. The oil allowed Surskit to skate all over the arena and it covered practically all of the arena thanks to Geodude chasing it. With the time that’s elapsed the oil has been able to solidify just a bit on the ground and turned into a sticky string-like substance which pretty much hampers most pokemon’s movements. But, thanks to Ariados small feet and precise footwork it won’t have the same problem your Arcanine will…” Warms flashes you a grin as Ariados gives a battle stance.

What will you do?

Betagold – Lily Island Reply in darkgreen
    Giving orders to Montag you watch as he battles on. Beedrill quickly begins to flap its wings as it darts straight for Montag. But, Montag doesn’t need to move and immediately Leers Beedrill. Beedrill caught off guard instantly freezes up and stops it’s forward movement. Beedrill hesitates and that is all the time Montage needs and he jumps up at Beedrill. Beedrill prematurely fires off a barrage of Pin Missiles at the ground where Montag just was, but soon stops as Montag fires a shower of Ember at Beedrill most of it hitting it’s chest and sending it crashing to the ground. Using his momentum Montag directs himself and lands right on Beedrill. He then proceeds to bite ferociously at Beedrill’s chest with a Fury Attack. Beedrill screams in pain and flails about and manages to knock Montag off with a hit to the head. Beedrill darts forward and hits Montag with a Fury Attack of it’s own managing to hit your Houndour five times and sending him back a bit. Beedrill seems to have sustained a lot of damage and is running out of energy. Montag has taken some damage as well from Beedrill’s Fury Attack, but he is faring a lot better than his adversary. Beedrill’s two arm spears begin to glow once again as it aims it’s next attack at Montag.

What will you do?

Centin – Geyser Park Reply in red
    Walking, albeit extremely slowly, with your Lanturn you finally make it to Geyser Park. Unfortunately it seems that either the tour guide lady was totally wrong or your listening was since Geyser Park seems to be populated by hundreds of tourists and trainers just like you. You join in the sight seeing of the geysers and it seems as if the geysers have a mind of their own as they spray water in the air with a freaky synchronization. Schlanor watches in amazement, but doesn’t approach the spewing water as you would expect it to. You question her and she can only give you a questionable look and points her fin in the opposite direction. You look at where Schlanor is pointing and you notice a sign with large red letters. You read it aloud, “WARNING… Please be aware that the geysers spray water at boiling temperatures. Touching the water can cause second or third degree burns and even pokemon with skin suitable enough to handle both the water and heat are cautioned.” With raised eyebrows you look at Schlanor and wonder when she read this and you realize that she had a lot of time reading it thanks to her awkward slowness on land. Almost at exactly the same moment you hear two sets of screams both coming from opposite directions. Crowds begin to form at both your right and left and the screaming continues. At your right you seem to hear a young yet low male scream and to your right you hear a middle aged women letting out a shriek of her own.

What will you do?

Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast