Cascadia's Recorded History - Page 10

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia's Recorded History

Default Lesson 3

Once again, my apologies Wayne

Wayne – Ion Island Reply in Yellow
    With the victory over Electabuzz you congratulate Bulbasaur on a hard earned win and return it back to its Pumpkin Ball for a rest. Enlarging a brown furry Wolf Ball you release another pokemon this time being your Houndour, Dante. Wanting to explore a bit more you tell Dante to follow you. Not wanting to leave the fainted Electabuzz defenseless you pull out an Ultra Ball and fling it at the Electric pokemon. You watch your Ultra Ball soar towards Electabuzz when from your right a blast of water shoots straight at Electabuzz. Electabuzz is soaked and you see a glint of light in the water and notice it’s a Pokeball. The Pokeball is traveling at a much faster rate than your Ultra Ball and hits Electabuzz’s body just before your Ultra Ball can resulting in your ball harmlessly landing in some mud. You watch as the Pokeball jiggles on the ground and you get a sinking feeling as you hear the ominous ‘Ding’ of capture.

You finally look up away from the Pokeball and you see a young man about 20 years old with light denim jeans and open vest with a spiky yellow hair do standing with a Croconaw. You glare at him as he walks over to the Pokeball and attaches it to his belt as he tosses you back your Ultra Ball. He looks at you and says, “Thanks for the help bud.” He turns away from you about to walk off when you yell out at him that the Electabuzz was supposed to be your capture. “Your capture? Please, ya snooze ya loose! Besides this capture is for research purposes.” You begin to ask what this research is all about and the guy yells out to you, “Hey! Are you questioning my authority… Well, I’ll show you! C’mon Croconaw let’s show them not to mess with us!” With that the man’s Croconaw steps in front of him and the reptilian Water pokemon opens its huge jaws showing off its razor sharp teeth at Dante. “Get on in there and clamp down on that dog with your Bite and don’t let go. Then soak it with your Water Gun and let it rip!” The Croconaw grins once again showing off its pearly whites as it charges straight towards Dante. What will you do?
    Last edited by thed3; 14th July 2007 at 04:49 PM.

Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri the Third View Post
    I'm sick of waiting for slow SWs. Update time.

SW, look up for your update.

~Brine Island~

Salin City; Jon Jen – “Of course.” The woman at the registration counter replied, looking down at the monitor in front of her, and touching it a few times, “Your name?” You give her your name, and she inputs it into the computer. “Your partner?” she asks. You look around, realizing you’re without one. “Anima Richeji.” Suddenly, on your right, a girl in a blue sundress with long, black hair pulled back in a pony tail appears. “If that’s fine with you, that is.” She says. Seeing no other real option, you tell the clerk yes, and she enters Anima’s name into the computer. “Ok, your battle will begin in an hour. Report to the stage in approximately 45 minutes.”

“Sorry for my rudeness, but I needed a partner and I saw you did too. You seemed like a nice enough. So, you know my name, but what’s yours?”

You respond, telling her your name, and offering a hand. She shakes, and says, “Well, nice to meet you, Jun. I think we’ll be good battling partners.” You tell her that you’re new to this, and she responds, “Oh, don’t worry about it. I’m not that good myself.”

After somewhat of a wait, you and Anima get on stage. The blonde-haired lady is there also, as well as who you presume to be your opponents. “Welcome to the third battle of the Cascaida Partners Tourney! The next battle will be between Jun Rococo and Anima Recheji against Richard Streetwise and Will Bewick! Now, if all of our participants will take their places on the battlefield, we can get this battle started!” Katylin motioned to the cleared out area in the plaza. A Pokéball shape was outlined in white chalk in the middle of the circular area, and palm trees were along the edge, a rope separating the onlookers from the battlefield.

“Now, all of you send out your Pokémon, and we can get this underway!”

Jun was still a bit shocked with how quickly things had unfolded, it seems like just a moment ago he had begun to panic at his predicament, having no partner, before young Miss Anima had appeared at quite the opportune time. Truly Jun was a bit off kilter, as he had not truly had a chance to become acquainted with Anima, he wasn't even aware of what pokemon she would intend to do battle with, which left him at quite a mental loss. It was a pet peeve of Jun's to always fret over the unknown, which proved and endless strain for him to be concerning himself with such unknowns. However, he was presently much more worried about what actions he would be able to take, as the battle was here and now about to begin, Jun could help but feel guilty towards Miss Anima; he worried that he wouldn't be of any assistance to her, and that their inevitable loss would be of his doing.

Reluctantly, Jun withdrew from his neurotic consternation and returned to the present. He looked around at the arena he was faced before, a small roped off section huddled between palm trees and onlookers. He let out a slight sigh as he reached for his pokeball, and tossed it into play, perhaps a bit prematurely, he though, since neither his partner or his opponents had done so yet. The small spherical device revealed Morbi, who let out a metalic cry of happiness as he quickly scanned his environment.

"Morbi, this is going to be our first battle!" Jun began. "It is imperitave that we work together with Miss Anima in order to prevail! I trust you won't disappoint me! Begin by using Harden to protect yourself!" Jun ended. Morbi gave a silent nod, noting that he understood Jun's orders.

"Miss Anima, I hope I won't be too much of a hindrance." Jun spoke over to his partner, a bit sullen. Jun wondered just how things would come to pass.

Default Fast Jeri is faaaaaaaaaaast.

Um, yeah. Same as usual. SW, look up more for your update.

~Brine Island~

Salin City; Jon Jen - Releasing Morbi and giving orders, you start the match, somewhat to the surprise of the announcer. “It seems that Mr. Rococo is eager to start this battle off! He sends out an Aron, who’s named Morbi!” Katelyn cheers. Anima thinks for a second, then reaches for her belt, tossing a red and white sphere onto the field. From it, a small grey floating creature appears, and let’s out a cheerful cry. “Anima starts off with a Castform, Tenki!” Across the field, the two trainers release Pokemon.

“Will presnets a Pidgeotto, and Richard comes up with a Bayleef! Now that all the Pokemon are out, let the battle begin!”

“All right, Bayleef, send some Razor Leafs their way, and follow up with a Vine Whip at the Castform!”

“Pidge, play defensive! Quick Attack to dodge if you need to, and maybe use that to get a hit!”

Anima grinned. “Tenki, dodge what you can! Then, Sunny Day! Ember once it’s hot enough!”

“And we’re under way!” Katelyn cheers. “Morbi gets things started by taking a defensive route! A nice Harden increases his defense, which helps guard against the oncoming Razor Leaf attack! Tenki dodges most of them, and is nicked by a few, and Morbi takes the hit, but doens’t look very hurt. Quickly, Tenki fires a beam of Fire energy into the sky, parting the clouds. I can already feel the tempature rise from the effects of the Sunny Day! Bayleef attacks again, extending two Vine Whips, and trying to bind Tenki! But, what’s this? It seems Tenki has transformed!”

With the sun getting brighter, Tenki’s natural ability kicked in. In an instant, his whole body expanded. An orange bubble formed around his head, with seven smaller orange orbs forming a crown-like rim around him. The lower part of his body took a shape similar to a white, whispy cloud.

“With his new form, Tenki’s fire attacks will be more potent! He takes advantage of that right away, using an Ember to char the vines of his foe! As Bayleef recoils her appendages in pain, Tenki continues to release the embers, which Pidgeotto dodges with his Quick Attack. He uses the speed to strike Morbi, but he holds fast.”

The two trainers across the field, ready to keep battling, gave their orders.

“Bayleef, even if the Castform is a Fire Type now, don’t let that stop you! Growl and try to catch him off guard, then see what Nature Power can give you!”

“Pidgeotto, give a quick Gust at the foes, and then try to Peck at Aron and find a weak spot!”

“All right, Tenki! Send a Shock Wave at Pidgeotto after the Gust, then a Weather Ball at Bayleef!”

What are your orders?

Quote Originally Posted by thed3 View Post
    Once again, my apologies Wayne

With the victory over Electabuzz you congratulate Bulbasaur on a hard earned win and return it back to its Pumpkin Ball for a rest. Enlarging a brown furry Wolf Ball you release another pokemon this time being your Houndour, Dante. Wanting to explore a bit more you tell Dante to follow you. Not wanting to leave the fainted Electabuzz defenseless you pull out an Ultra Ball and fling it at the Electric pokemon. You watch your Ultra Ball soar towards Electabuzz when from your right a blast of water shoots straight at Electabuzz. Electabuzz is soaked and you see a glint of light in the water and notice it’s a Pokeball. The Pokeball is traveling at a much faster rate than your Ultra Ball and hits Electabuzz’s body just before your Ultra Ball can resulting in your ball harmlessly landing in some mud. You watch as the Pokeball jiggles on the ground and you get a sinking feeling as you hear the ominous ‘Ding’ of capture.

You finally look up away from the Pokeball and you see a young man about 20 years old with light denim jeans and open vest with a spiky yellow hair do standing with a Croconaw. You glare at him as he walks over to the Pokeball and attaches it to his belt as he tosses you back your Ultra Ball. He looks at you and says, “Thanks for the help bud.” He turns away from you about to walk off when you yell out at him that the Electabuzz was supposed to be your capture. “Your capture? Please, ya snooze ya loose! Besides this capture is for research purposes.” You begin to ask what this research is all about and the guy yells out to you, “Hey! Are you questioning my authority… Well, I’ll show you! C’mon Croconaw let’s show them not to mess with us!” With that the man’s Croconaw steps in front of him and the reptilian Water pokemon opens its huge jaws showing off its razor sharp teeth at Dante. “Get on in there and clamp down on that dog with your Bite and don’t let go. Then soak it with your Water Gun and let it rip!” The Croconaw grins once again showing off its pearly whites as it charges straight towards Dante. What will you do?
    Looking at his Ultra Ball splash on some mud, Wayne then wondered what was happening as the Pokeball that absorbed Electabuzz started to move around on the ground until the sound of the capture was heard. Still in confusion of what happened Wayne then saw a young man with his Croconaw walk over to the Pokeball that captured the Electabuzz and tossed him his Ultra Ball back. As the reality of what actually happened hit Wayne as the man said, “Thanks for the help bud.” Wayne then quickly responded by questioning the guy's "capture". “Your capture? Please, ya snooze ya loose! Besides this capture is for research purposes.”

Wayne then started to question the man about the capture for research before the man snapped back, “Hey! Are you questioning my authority… Well, I’ll show you! C’mon Croconaw let’s show them not to mess with us!” Wayne quickly realised that if he was going to do something it would have to be now as the man's Croconaw stepped in front of him ready to attack as the man gave it orders, “Get on in there and clamp down on that dog with your Bite and don’t let go. Then soak it with your Water Gun and let it rip!” Quickly thinking up of something for his Houndour to do as the Croconaw started to charge towards him Wayne just blurted out orders, "Dante use Swift on the Croconaw to slow it down and then use a Howl to power up."

Default Stage 4

Let's go, Go, GO!

Dante's ears prick up as they hear your voice giving him orders. The Croconaw dashing towards Dante is soon met with a Swift attack. The stars race past Croconaw and hit its body and disappear like magic. Croconaw feeling the pain stops and glares at Dante. Dante unfazed gives a big Howl in order to strengthen himself and his confidence. Croconaw seemingly affected by the Howl decides not to go in close and instead only does Water Gun which hits Dante in the chest. Dante weak to Water attacks gives off a yelp in surprise as he is pushed back, but he manages to stay on all four paws.

"Hey! What are you doing Crocronaw that wasn't the plan! Oh well let's show them how special we really are. Start off with a Thunder Wave to get the electricity in that pup pumping. I want you to follow up with a Spark-Thunderpunch combo!"

You wonder to yourself how Crocronaw would be able to pull off the Electric attacks being a pure Water type. But, then Crocronaw's body begins to give off a yellow aura. What will you do?

Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Hey xd. I thought this place could use some life so here I am straight out of FT.

Quote Originally Posted by S_M View Post
    Amor Temple - An abandoned temple near the center of the island, plants have overgrown it and many dark and psychic Pokemon have taken the temple to be their home. Many tricks and turns lie around each corner and stairway, and one mistake could be your last...
    The waiting had been unbearable, Stu had been travelling for a while but Ruin Island never seemed to get any closer, until now. He was finally there, Ruin Island. It was clearly ancient, eroded buildings, overgrown vegetation and a certain eerie feeling covered the place, however this didn't bother Stu he just thought to himself "Like. Totally. Fine." trying to reassure himself about his safety. He grabbed the Pokeball with a snazzy bolt of lightning design on it and threw it into the air, releasing his Magneton who went by the names of Lefty, Righty, Downy, Uppy and Felty. Stu smiled as he looked over to the Magneton who seemed to display some confusing emotions ranging from stunned to boredom.

"Downy....or Uppy...erm Lefty...or Felty....and Righty, we're here at Ruin Island and we're gonna have a great time girlfriends!" Stu shouted staring at the Magneton trying to figure out who exactly was who, as Downy and Uppy where occupied the same magnet, usually Stu's Magneton had Lefty and Righty at the top and Downy at the bottom and when the third magnet was on top was when Uppy was in control, this wasn't too often but Uppy was ruthless and evil unlike Downy who was nothing but a troubled teen who just wanted some alone time away from his brothers. Lefty and Felty on the other hand, where idenical practically, so it was difficult to tell them apart and Righty of course had no other ego but he made it his life’s mission to steal Lefty and Felty's Chocolate Milk, much to the annoyance of Stu. Stu then turned to the guidebook he had of Cascadia and began to wonder what area of Ruin Island to head...they all seemed to ancient and mystic but two stuck in his head. The Amor Temple and the Ordial Shrine....the temple was ancient and overrun with Psychic Types, yet the Ordial Shrine had a dreamy feel to it which could lead to some fun.

"I know, I'll go to the temple....maybe meet some interesting Psychic and Dark Pokemon....but hopefully I won't make a wrong step," Stu murmured to himself as he walked one step forward and looked both ways, already cautious of his choice to go to the temple.

Default Single Update AGAIN?!

Hey Hey, Stu Stu, how you doin', girlfriend?

You're in mah group now.

Sorry for the suckyness. It'll get better. I promise.

~Ruin Island~

Amor Temple; Torkoal Stu – As you and your multiple-personality Magneton (who you will never ever evolve or you will be hunted down and murdered in your sleep) enter the ironically named temple, you begin to feel an eerie feeling. It is, of course, an old, abandoned temple where God knows what happened, so these kinds of feelings are to be expected. You go farther and farther into the large stone structure, and all off the sudden…

Everything goes black. You have no clue what just happened, or where Lefty, Righty, Uppy, Downy or even Felty is. In an attempt to free yourself from this state, you try and flail your arms about, but you seem to not be able to move them. Could it be? You took a wrong step. You got killed. It was awesome!

Or not. You wake up and find a large, yellow snout-nosed creature standing in front of you, rolling around on the floor in laughter. The moment you wake though, the Drowzee takes notice, and runs further into the temple. Quickly, you stand and chase after it. After a little while, you come to a three-way fork in the path. Which path will you take, righty, lefty, or downy? I mean, right, left or center?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri the Third View Post
    Hey Hey, Stu Stu, how you doin', girlfriend?

You're in mah group now.

Sorry for the suckyness. It'll get better. I promise.

~Ruin Island~

Amor Temple; Torkoal Stu – As you and your multiple-personality Magneton (who you will never ever evolve or you will be hunted down and murdered in your sleep) enter the ironically named temple, you begin to feel an eerie feeling. It is, of course, an old, abandoned temple where God knows what happened, so these kinds of feelings are to be expected. You go farther and farther into the large stone structure, and all off the sudden…

Everything goes black. You have no clue what just happened, or where Lefty, Righty, Uppy, Downy or even Felty is. In an attempt to free yourself from this state, you try and flail your arms about, but you seem to not be able to move them. Could it be? You took a wrong step. You got killed. It was awesome!

Or not. You wake up and find a large, yellow snout-nosed creature standing in front of you, rolling around on the floor in laughter. The moment you wake though, the Drowzee takes notice, and runs further into the temple. Quickly, you stand and chase after it. After a little while, you come to a three-way fork in the path. Which path will you take, righty, lefty, or downy? I mean, right, left or center?
    Note: Thanks Jeri ^.^ Like totally :P

"That BAS-bitch..." Stu spluttered out but quickly corrected his language as he noted Downy was with him and didn't want to spread any language to the trouble teen. The choice was seemingly difficult, the area around him was stone, cold, dark and who knew what else but Stu just sighed as he looked in each direction the path could leave, but also annoyed about the Drowzee and its evil mind games. He looked over at Downy and stuck out his fist. "Rock, Paper, Scissors," he said calmly because then the person who won could lead them down whichever path they chose. Stu moved his fist up and down once, twice and three then shouted "Shoot!" as he stuck out two fingers to make the sign for scissors but nothing happened, the Magneton and the current three personalities just looked up at him.

"Argh, that plan was a like totally full proof one! Lefty, Righty, Downy why did you guys not play along girlfriends?" he screamed as the Magneton was clearly beginning to get annoyed as Stu quickly turned around to face their paths once again. The Magneton wasn't going to take anymore, there was a strange crackle as Stu looked back around and could see the Magneton pulsing with electricity at this time....Stu's face dropped as there was a surge of pain through his body and he let out a loud scream. After falling to the ground and shutting his eyes to avoid eye contact with Downy he opened them up to see the Magneton floating casually around. Obviously, he hadn't been on the floor for long. "Sorry," Stu swiftly said to break the silence as Downy and co. just blinked as a symbol of forgiveness for Stu shouting at them. But of course the problem still remained of which way to travel and Rock, Paper, Scissors wasn't going to get them out of this one.

"Magne....(Spin)" the Magneton's mechanical voice came making Stu wonder for a second, maybe that could work. He pointed directly at the centre, kept one foot on the ground and used the raised one to push him around in a circle. Eventually he stopped, after getting rid of the dizziness, he found himself point right so he nodded at Downy and they decided to head that way.

Sorry for the super-long wait. High School can be a bitch.

~Ruin Island~

Amor Temple; Torkoal Stu – Deciding to take the path to the right, you head down the corridor, hopefully perusing the Drowzee who knocked you out earlier. Walking for a while with your Magneton at your side, the hall eventually grows in size, getting wider and the ceiling raises and you realize that you’re in a different chamber of the temple. The room is fairly dark save a few shafts of light which seep in through the holes in the ceiling. Looking around, you find the room to be mostly empty other than yourselves. Before you get a chance to go much further though, you espy some writing on the wall that is lit by a ray of light coming from above. Slowly, you approach it, and squint to see what is on the wall. The letters are foreign to you, but seem to resemble the alphabet, and you can pick out the occasional similarity.

“Are you familiar with Unown writing?” a voice asked from behind.

A little shocked, you turn and Downy and co. about face to see where the voice came from. You both take a fighting stance, only to see a smiling man behind you, and the Drowzee from earlier.

“Hey!” you say, “That’s the Drowzee that attacked me earlier!”

“Oh, him?” the man asked, gesturing towards the snout-nosed Pokémon next to him, “That’s not a surprise. He’s a mischievous creature.” He turns towards the Drowzee as second, and says something to it. Understanding, it nods, and suddenly begins to glow brightly, filling the room with a soft light. Now able to see clearer, you get a good look at the man. He looks to be in his early 30’s, and has a round, youthful face and a head of dirty blond hair. He has his hands in the pockets of his tan hiking vest, and wore khaki colored cargo pants, along with a pair of hiking boots.

“Oh, I guess I should introduce myself.” The man said at last, “I’m Ray Lithia. I’ve been studying this area for a little while now. Apologies for my Drowzee’s behavior; this isn’t the first time he’s wandered off and spooked a few people. You are?” Ray holds out a kind hand and offers to shake.

You take it and tell him your identity, as well as introduce your wacky Magneton.

“Interesting. I didn’t know a Pokémon could have multiple personalities… Well, regardless, would you like me to read you what the wall says?” Ray asks. You think, might as well, and say yes. Approaching the wall to get a better view, he begins.

The DARK sealed

The LIGHT triumphs

The pieces spread

Fire, Ice, and Thunder

Hidden Deep

A burning cascade

A frozen hole

A charged lagoon

Trials await the seekers

“Most say that this refers to the ancient legend of a malicious spirit that once ravaged the land. It tore down crops, destroyed villages, and killed people. However, great beasts sealed away the creature and scattered the pieces needed to summon the spirit again amongst the islands. The statue was moved to this temple and many traps and trials were put in place to protect it. Most people said that it didn’t exist, but I think I’ve found it. I was just on my way there when I ran into you. Would you like to come with me?”

What will you do?

Blog Entries

Elegy Fields - At some point it appears as though humans lived on this island. Here is where they apparently buried their dead - eroded away tombstones are plentiful here. Travelers have sworn to have seen ghosts of the deads' restless spirits haunting the land.
    Ricco had heard about the legends of Ruin Island. About how it was once sunken underwater and how many evil and sinister Pokemon inhabit this Island. Still, Ricco wanted to start here before going to the other Islands. The ferry from his hometown drops him off at Ruin Island. From there, he makes his way towards the more haunting areas. He begins at Elegy Field, where fallen humans are now Ghost Pokemon and the dead lives on...maybe.

Ricco presses onward with thoughts on his mind, especially what he can expect. Ricco wasn't a fan of terror, but this place interested him a lot. He continues onward to the graveyard before him. As he approaches the entrance, he had no clue what he would encounter in there. By that time, he was getting a little scared, and like before, he was never a big fan of spooky places, but this place interested him the most, so it was worth it.

'Boy this place gives me the creeps." he said. "Now where to begin?"

He begins to make his way towards Elegy Fields in order to uncover the secrets of Ruin Island.

In case some don't know, I'm Jonouchi of the SPPf Branch

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier is among them, and an old foe is back for revenge. With Rain's new companions, as well as some old friends by his side, can he win this challenge and stop Shinsei Muto before it's too late?
    Updated Tuesdays and Fridays
    Don't forget the other two. LoS is long, so be sure to have plenty of free time. =)
    Legends of Sinnoh|Shadow Apocalypse

The Red Forest - Quite possibly the most dangerous of all of the areas in Cascadia, the Red Forest was named after the savage conditions it provides. Many ruthless and savage Pokemon live in this dense rainforest, of which many attack without warning. There's no telling what types of Pokemon you may find here. It is said that a small freshwater lake is somewhere in this forest as well.
    I'm lost. Completely lost.

How he had ended up in such a grim and dangerous place, Tetsu didn't know, but he was here now, and he didn't see much of a way out. Not to long ago, the boy was wandering through the woods, trying to find his way to the Diamond River, and, somewhere along the path, he took a wrong turn, putting himself in this situation. Where he was or how to get back was a mystery to Tetsu now, so now, all he could do was rely on his sense of direction to guide himself out of The Red Forest. He could only hope, however, that he could make it out unscathed.

Brine Island
    Salin City - The only real city in the entire island chain, Salin City is huge. Taking up the entirety of Brine Island, Salin City has everything-from shopping places, to schools, hospitals, a Pokemon Center, an airport, and a seaport, among other things. There is a small park in the middle, with a fishing pond and a few trees scattered about. Stands line the streets wishing to sell you things, and it'd be pretty hard to not find something to do. But if you would happen to find yourself in such a dilemma, there is a Pokemon Gym in the city which holds eight leaders, one each to symbolize the Cascadian Archipelago. However, only one may be challenged per visit to the gym.
    "Finally..I'm here."
    This line was said by a young man standing in the middle of Salin City, on Brine Island. He had just arrived here after a fairly long journey by ship from a faraway region. During the trip, Lee had mostly studied a brochure about Cascadia, about the archipelago and the different islands it was made of. It seemed really hard to believe that such diverse islands could exist so close to each other. Glacier Island, Venom Island..all of them seemed very appealing to Lee. Brine Island normally wouldn't have been his first pick, but as he studied the description of the city closer, he saw one thing that evoked his curiosity, the sole thing that made him make the journey here: there was a gym here.
    Ever since Lee started out as a Pokemon trainer, it has been his dream to challengy a gym leader one day. Battling was always the aspect he liked the most about being a trainer, and he has participated in many battles so far - some of them quite challenging, but Lee felt like he and his Pokemon haven't had the need to tap into their full potential yet. A gym leader however would require that, so Lee thought. This was probably going to be a tough and long battle, for both him and his Pokemon - but it was why he came here in the first place, and he was gonna go through with it. He had his strongest partners with him - if he ever had a chance to win a gym badge, it was right here, right now.
    And so, without looking back, Lee made a step forward and started walking through Salin City, his destination firmly in mind: the gym.

Ruin Island
    One of the more interesting areas of the archipelago, Ruin Island is also the most mysterious. Giant stone statues and buildings, eroded by time, stand in the overgrowing vegetation of the area, providing a home to many Pokemon, especially those who prefer dark, enclosed spaces. Studies done by researches show that this island was once under water, or flooded, or something. At the very least, they have established that it is the oldest of the areas. An eerie feel of foreboding rushes over one the second they set forth on the land, provoking myths and legends...

Ordial Shrine - Dubbed as so by explorers, the Ordial Shrine is, or was, at least, a stone shrine used by the ancient peoples to honor their gods. The rock is stained red with the blood of those sacrificed for the ancients' rituals.
    The sea was calm, waves lapping up against the beach almost lovingly. A Ferry chugged along slowly, stopping shy of the golden sands, its bold and bright surface glistening with sprayed with droplets of salt water. Steps gently lowered to the ground below and excited trainers rushed off, heading in all directions. One trainer was left standing at the exit to the Ferry. The young woman stared off in one direction, and as she looked up you could see a glazed look over the normally vibrant sapphire eyes. She had received some strange looks from the other trainers aboard the ferry but with the way she was dressed and the way she held herself it wasn’t surprising. The black hood of her short breast-length jacket was pulled over her face with a purple symbol of the ghosts in its centre, the few strands of brown and black hair that escaped were tousled gently by the wind, the same wind that caressed her bare skin. Her grey shorts hugged her legs and her low cut silver top seemed to provide no warmth in the youthful evening.

Without as much as a word she moved forward, descending the steps with a graceful agility, one you wouldn’t assume of someone with such a look in their eyes. She reached the bottom of the steps, her feet sinking slightly in the warm sand. The Ferry pulled off and she was left on the beach, the gentle waves splashing against her black ¾ length boots, the odd drop landing on her mid thigh-high stockings. A blink, a step, followed by another and she was standing on more stable ground. Her hand reached down to caress a pokeball on her black and silver belt that hung low on her hips. A loud pop echoed as the ball snapped open, the pokemon inside flying out with amazing speed into the ruins. A tilt of the head, and yet more steps heading off the beach and through the buildings and ruins that littered the island. The released pokemon flittered in and out, never in one place for long; a purple blur here and there.

Soon after a short walk in silence, the only sounds being the beat of leathery wings and the woman’s black half skirt flapping behind her as she walked they arrived at a large stone structure, worn by age. The glazed look in her eyes appeared to diminish for a moment as she looked upon the rock with something akin to recognition. The purple blur reappeared flying above its trainers shoulder. The Zubat looked enthralled and circled the rock squealing in delight at the blood splatter still present on its surface.

“Oh this place reeks of death. The blood, oh it sings to me of torment and torture. The Gods, the Gods they demand the screams; they demand life rich and tasty. Mommy has brought me to such a wonderful playground.” Drusilla chanted and clucked; an amusing noise for a bat and flittered around the rock. Stacey bent down and ran her fingers along the blood stains, enjoying the feel of the stone beneath her fingertips, tracing the pattern with care.
    FB Hellions: P.C:

Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

Default Case 5

Hello Jonouchi and Lee-san you are now my updatees and shall reply to my updates as such! I hope you find my updates to be fun and enticing. I just ask that you reply to the best of your abilities and please post your sig with a link to your FB info. Although, I see that both of you have them in your sigs so hopefully you update them regularly.

Well have fun with your first set of updates from me!

Jonouchi - Elegy Fields Reply in orange
    You arrive in the Elegy Fields, but despite the creepiness that you feel from first arriving you traverse forward just wanting to find anything interesting. You walk around graves, which lead to large ominous gates that lead to more graves. It becomes quite tiring walking and walking when suddenly a small growl comes from behind you. You turn around and a little Vulpix just sits there staring at you. It growls at you again with little innocent eyes. As you try to approach it the Vulpix cautiously backs away from you, but then stops and sits back down, which kind of surprises you and causes you to stop in your tracks. Its eyes then begin to glow an eerie blue as it stares at you and you hear what sounds like a young boy’s voice in your head. It says, “Please help me find my treasure mister. I really need to find it before it’s too late.” The Vulpix then looks past you and you follow it’s gaze past you and see some lights off in the distance. As you ask what the treasure is you look back to the Vulpix, but it’s gone. You wonder if what you went through just now really happened, but suddenly you hear a loud bang and subsequent screams come from where the lights are. What will you do?

Lee-san - Salin City Reply in silver
    Knowing full well where you want to go within Salin City you quickly skim over the map and get your bearings and head off toward the gym facility. You pass by the malls, parks, and other attractions that Salin City has to offer without a second doubt in mind. Soon enough you are in front of the Gym; a huge and wide building with the word ‘Gym’ right on the front above the plexiglass sliding doors. You enter the building a walk up to the reception desk where a cute girl in all white sits. She says, “Oh! Why, hello there. I assume you are here to challenge one of our eight gym leaders here at Salin City’s Pokemon Gym. Usually we allow you to choose which gym leader you would like to challenge, but unfortunately seven of the gym leaders are out doing important errands.”

You give the reception girl a puzzled look, but she flicks her long white hair and continues without hesitation. “Our only gym leader in today battles with Bug type pokemon. His name is Warms, which I always tease him about sounding really close to worms and if you move the ‘S’ in his name to the front that it would spell ‘Swarm’. It’s all very coincidental heehee!” A sweat drop forms on your forehead at the girl’s weird comments and you hope she just gets to the point. “Well Warms is quite the trainer if you ask me and he always gives challengers a hard time despite Bug type pokemon not being considered a tier type. Well… if you feel like battling him all you need to do is go into the bright green door. Oh, yes make sure your first pokemon know what attacks it will do right away since Warms starts the battle off right when you enter the door.” She points at a door to your right side and you see the bright green door. “Also if you don’t mind putting down the stats of the pokemon you plan on using during the battle on this sheet.” You are about to speak up as she hands you the paper when she seemingly answers, “It’s a three-on-three match with single elimination,” and she smiles up at you with light blue gazing eyes, “Good luck if you decide to do battle.”

What will you do?

Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thed3 View Post
    Jonouchi - Elegy Fields Reply in orange
    You arrive in the Elegy Fields, but despite the creepiness that you feel from first arriving you traverse forward just wanting to find anything interesting. You walk around graves, which lead to large ominous gates that lead to more graves. It becomes quite tiring walking and walking when suddenly a small growl comes from behind you. You turn around and a little Vulpix just sits there staring at you. It growls at you again with little innocent eyes. As you try to approach it the Vulpix cautiously backs away from you, but then stops and sits back down, which kind of surprises you and causes you to stop in your tracks. Its eyes then begin to glow an eerie blue as it stares at you and you hear what sounds like a young boy’s voice in your head. It says, “Please help me find my treasure mister. I really need to find it before it’s too late.” The Vulpix then looks past you and you follow it’s gaze past you and see some lights off in the distance. As you ask what the treasure is you look back to the Vulpix, but it’s gone. You wonder if what you went through just now really happened, but suddenly you hear a loud bang and subsequent screams come from where the lights are. What will you do?
    Ricco walks through the graveyard with thoughts racing through his head, but that wasn't going to stop him, no matter what would happen. Ricco soon hears a growl from behind him, so he turns to see a Vulpix behind him. It's cute little eyes state at him, but Ricco felt a little nervous; who knows what could pop up here. Ricco tries to pet it bit it backs away. All of a sudden, it's eyes begin to glow, causing Ricco to hear something.

“Please help me find my treasure mister. I really need to find it before it’s too late.”

Ricco didn't know if it was a hallucination or the Vulpix causing the voice. He looks over to where Vulpix was looking at, a lit area in the distance, causing him to wonder if that's where the treasure is.

"Tell me, is it over there?" Ricco asked, still looking at the light and then turning back to him. "And did you just talk to-"

Once he turns to the Vulpix, it wasn't there anymore. Ricco's fear turned from a slight nervousness to completely freaked out. It only gets worse when he suddenly hears a bang, followed by a few screams. Ricco grabs his Pokeball containing Kaio and holds it in front of him with his hands shaking.

"Kaio, I'll need you to protect me, just incase." he said. "Once things go bad, I'll let you out and you use Water Gun. Hopefully, this won't get any worse than it already has."

With one last gulp, Ricco slowly walks over to the light, preparing for the worst.

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier is among them, and an old foe is back for revenge. With Rain's new companions, as well as some old friends by his side, can he win this challenge and stop Shinsei Muto before it's too late?
    Updated Tuesdays and Fridays
    Don't forget the other two. LoS is long, so be sure to have plenty of free time. =)
    Legends of Sinnoh|Shadow Apocalypse

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast