Cable Club Trade Records - Page 32

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 531

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #466
    復活 Silver Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Candy Mountain
    Posts
    1,218
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Trading 1x Smoochum for Rabid Squirrel's 3x Rare Candies.

    Species: Smoochum L14
    Name:
    Met: Adoption Centre
    Type: Ice ~ Psychic
    Attacks: Pound, Lick, Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow, L15 Confusion, L18 Sing, L21 Mean Look,
    L25 Fake Tears, L28 Lucky Chant, L31 Avalanche, L35 Psychic, L39 Copycat, L41 Perish Song, L45 Blizzard

    Held Item: none
    Bio:
    Current Location:

  2. #467
    Boo! Rabid Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillyWilly View Post
    Trading 1x Smoochum for Rabid Squirrel's 3x Rare Candies.

    Species: Smoochum L14
    Name:
    Met: Adoption Centre
    Type: Ice ~ Psychic
    Attacks: Pound, Lick, Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow, L15 Confusion, L18 Sing, L21 Mean Look,
    L25 Fake Tears, L28 Lucky Chant, L31 Avalanche, L35 Psychic, L39 Copycat, L41 Perish Song, L45 Blizzard

    Held Item: none
    Bio:
    Current Location:
    Trading 3 candies for SillyWilly's Lv. 14 Smoochum.

    Thanks so much! ^^
    *Trade Confirmed*

  3. #468
    復活 Silver Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Candy Mountain
    Posts
    1,218
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Squirrel View Post
    Trading 3 candies for SillyWilly's Lv. 14 Smoochum.

    Thanks so much! ^^
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading 1x Smoochum for Rabid Squirrel's 3x Rare Candies.
    Confirmed & Closed

    I'm just glad someone wanted her. :P

  4. #469
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    *Record Marker* January 13, 2009.

    Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

  5. #470
    How's THAT for java. Radical_Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Trading my Lv.5, male squirtle w/ice beam to Psychopath for three(3) candies

  6. #471
    Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where you can't find me.
    Posts
    976
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical_Edward View Post
    Trading my Lv.5, male squirtle w/ice beam to Psychopath for three(3) candies
    Trading my 3 Candies to Radical Edward for his Male Lv.5 Squirtle.

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

  7. #472
    How's THAT for java. Radical_Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    Trading my 3 Candies to Radical Edward for his Male Lv.5 Squirtle.

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

    squirtle for candies

    *closed*

  8. #473
    The way that we live Perap's Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miasma Heights
    Posts
    101
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Cable Club

    Trading Lvl 1 female Horsea with the egg move Aurora beam to Ralfil for three candies

  9. #474
    is a Trapinch right now. Ralfil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Location, Location...
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Cable Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearls Perap View Post
    Trading Lvl 1 female Horsea with the egg move Aurora beam to Ralfil for three candies
    Trading 3 Rare Candies to Pearls Perap for lvl 1 female Horsea with EM Aurora Beam.
    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

  10. #475
    The way that we live Perap's Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miasma Heights
    Posts
    101
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Cable Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralfil View Post
    Trading 3 Rare Candies to Pearls Perap for lvl 1 female Horsea with EM Aurora Beam.
    *TRADE CONFIRMED*
    Teh Horsea with teh aurora beam for teh three candiez

    *TRADE CLOSED*

  11. #476
    Better than YOU! Mewsic Box!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: Cable Club

    Trading x02 Heart Scale 2nd to atlantis_kid99 for two rare candies. =]

  12. #477
    AK.
    AK. is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Cable Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Music Box! View Post
    Trading x02 Heart Scale 2nd to atlantis_kid99 for two rare candies. =]
    Trading my x2 Rare Candies to Music Box! in exchange for his x2 Heart Scales.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  13. #478
    Better than YOU! Mewsic Box!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: Cable Club

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my x2 Rare Candies to Music Box! in exchange for his x2 Heart Scales.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded Two Heart Scales for Two Rare Candies.

    *Trade Closed*

  14. #479
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,030

    Default Re: Cable Club

    *Record Marker* February 3, 2009.

    Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

  15. #480
    Registered User Amras.MG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Cable Club

    Trading x2 Candies for Raunchyfad's Male Burmy.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •