Cable Club Trade Records - Page 24
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 576

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #346
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading 2 candies to Becki for her TM Psychic and Liechi Berry :D thanks, have fun with Bahamut!

  2. #347
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Trading three candies to Becki for her two Leichi Berries and TMs Bubblebeam and Water Pulse.

    <3 Thanks, like totally fetch girlfriend Becki.
    Trading to my totally fetch friend Stu:

    2 x Liechi Berries
    1 x TM Water Pulse
    1 x TM Bubblebeam

    For his 3 Rare Candies <3

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by Shinjara; 22nd June 2007 at 02:24 PM.

  3. #348
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faiyaa View Post
    Trading 2 candies to Becki for her TM Psychic and Liechi Berry :D thanks, have fun with Bahamut!
    Trading to Gary the Cool Contest God:

    1 x Liechi Berry
    1 x TM Psychic

    For his 2 Rare Candies.
    Thanks Gary *hug* Bahamut will rock!
    *Trade Confirmed*

  4. #349
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post


    Trading to my totally fetch friend Stu:

    2 x Liechi Berries
    1 x TM Water Pulse
    1 x TM Bubblebeam

    For his 3 Rare Candies <3

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Whoop Whoop Beck <3. My 3 candies for the 2 TMs Water Pulse and Bubblebeam and 2 Leichi Berries~

    *Closed*

    <3 Thankks like totally fetch girlfriend who is stylish and named Becki.

  5. #350
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post


    Trading to Gary the Cool Contest God:

    1 x Liechi Berry
    1 x TM Psychic

    For his 2 Rare Candies.
    Thanks Gary *hug* Bahamut will rock!
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading 2 candies for Liechi Berry and TM Psychic
    Hugs! Any time Becki :D

    *trade closed*

    Teaching TM Psychic to my Espeon

  6. #351
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Trading my 2 Candies to Joe for his two +30 Coolness Pokeblocks.

    Thanks Joe xP.

  7. #352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Trading my 2 Candies to Joe for his two +30 Coolness Pokeblocks.

    Thanks Joe xP.
    Trading these two +30 Pokeblocks (same link woo xd) to Stu for 2 Candies. woo.

    Trade Confirm-diddly-irmed.

  8. #353
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Trading these two +30 Pokeblocks (same link woo xd) to Stu for 2 Candies. woo.

    Trade Confirm-diddly-irmed.
    Trading my 2 candies for Joe's 2 30+ Coolness Pokeblocks. Trade Closed.

    Thanks Joe =o.

  9. #354

    Default

    Trading my 4 Candies for Rad Ed's Riolu, lv5, male.

    You're awsm sauce dude. I'll remember this.

  10. #355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P/Arts View Post
    Trading my 4 Candies for Rad Ed's Riolu, lv5, male.

    You're awsm sauce dude. I'll remember this.
    jeezus james, it's not THAT big of a deal :P

    yup. trading my lv.5 male riolu to the manof steel for his four candies. *liek, confirmed, grlfrnd*

  11. #356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad Ed-Thunder Spelunker View Post
    jeezus james, it's not THAT big of a deal :P

    yup. trading my lv.5 male riolu to the manof steel for his four candies. *liek, confirmed, grlfrnd*
    CANDYS R LIEK OXYGEN LOL

    Taking mah little Riolu and toddling off minus 4 Candies. xD

    *trade closed*

    Now to train this wily little sob. :D

  12. #357

    Default

    P-arts and Rad Ed: As noted in the bank, this trade is void and Riolu belongs to Radical Edward again.

  13. #358
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading my TMs Silver Wind and Flash Canon to Stu for 4 candies. Thanks! =o

  14. #359
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faiyaa View Post
    Trading my TMs Silver Wind and Flash Canon to Stu for 4 candies. Thanks! =o
    Trading my 4 candies to Gary for his TMs Flash Cannon and Silver Wind. *Trade Confirmed*.

    Thanks dude.

  15. #360
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Trading my 4 candies to Gary for his TMs Flash Cannon and Silver Wind. *Trade Confirmed*.

    Thanks dude.
    Trading TMs Silver Wind and Flash Canon to Stu for 4 candies, thanks!

    *trade closed*

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •