Cable Club Trade Records - Page 10

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 531

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #136
    Registered User P/Arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    Trading 1 candy to James for his TM Mega Punch \m/

    Machamp \m/ own.

    =confirmed=
    Trading TM for Candy.

    *Closed*

    yew rock skru

  2. #137
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    *Record Marker* August 18, 2006.

    Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

  3. #138
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Trading my TM Flamethrower to Alilatias for her 3 Rare Candies.

  4. #139
    :~Midnight Blue Moon~: Alilatias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BMGf, SPPf, and UPN - The Fizzy Bubbles RPG branches
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash MOMO View Post
    Trading my TM Flamethrower to Alilatias for her 3 Rare Candies.
    Trading 3 Rare Candies to BB for his TM Flamethrower. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*

  5. #140
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
    Trading 3 Rare Candies to BB for his TM Flamethrower. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading the TM for the Candies. Thanks to you I got my PC, thanks ^^...

    *trade closed*

  6. #141
    復活 Silver Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Candy Mountain
    Posts
    1,218
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Pokemon Haves:
    - Lv. 27 M [Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Charm, Ingrain, Endure, Cut]
    - Lv. 14 F [Nothing Special]
    - Lv. 05 F [Nothing Special]

    Pokemon Wants:
    Offer Me..

    Item Has:
    Nothing..

    Item Wants:
    No Idea Anymore..
    Last edited by Silver Wind; 24th August 2006 at 07:50 PM.

  7. #142
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Trading my TM Whirlwind to P/Arts for his TM Iron Tail.
    Hope you had fun in my homeland :O Thanks for this.

  8. #143
    Registered User P/Arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post
    Trading my TM Whirlwind to P/Arts for his TM Iron Tail.
    Hope you had fun in my homeland :O Thanks for this.
    Ach, the bonny highlands of the north were grand indeed, lass. And doon't think I doon't noo I'm speakin' a Scootish accent!

    Trading my Iron Tail TM to Shinjara for her TM Whirlwind. S'no problem, Beckie.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    And teaching Whirldwind to Necross, my Steelix. <3 hurricane starting roars.

  9. #144
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P/Arts View Post
    Ach, the bonny highlands of the north were grand indeed, lass. And doon't think I doon't noo I'm speakin' a Scootish accent!

    Trading my Iron Tail TM to Shinjara for her TM Whirlwind. S'no problem, Beckie.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    And teaching Whirldwind to Necross, my Steelix. <3 hurricane starting roars.
    Traded TM Whirlwind to P/Arts for TM Iron Tail.
    *Trade Closed*

  10. #145
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading BB 1 candy for his Ganlon and Aguav Berries. Thanks!

  11. #146
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faiyaa View Post
    Trading BB 1 candy for his Ganlon and Aguav Berries. Thanks!
    Trading the Ganlon and Aguav Berries for Gary's 1 Rare Candy.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  12. #147
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash MOMO View Post
    Trading the Ganlon and Aguav Berries for Gary's 1 Rare Candy.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading 1 candy for BB's Aguav and Ganlon Berries, thanks.

    *trade closed*

  13. #148
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Trading 3 Candies to BB for his Level 5 Nidoran M :3

  14. #149
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi View Post
    Trading 3 Candies to BB for his Level 5 Nidoran M :3
    Trading my Lv.5 Nidoran (M) for Skru's 3 Rare Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  15. #150
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash MOMO View Post
    Trading my Lv.5 Nidoran (M) for Skru's 3 Rare Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded 3 Candies for a Nidoran M that's level 5 :3

    -closed-

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •