Berry Shop Records - Page 25

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1385

Thread: Berry Shop Records

  1. #361
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    *Weekly Berry*

    Everyone who posts today will receive one
    Pecha Berry!
    Picking up a Pecha Berry, thanks.

  2. #362
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    *Weekly Berry*

    Everyone who posts today will receive one
    Pecha Berry!
    Picking up a Pecha Berry, Thanks.

  3. #363
    Why go home? Dark Fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    *Weekly Berry*

    Everyone who posts today will receive one
    Pecha Berry!
    Picking up the Pecha. Thanks.

  4. #364
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Special Offer

    For the next three hours, everyone who posts will receive one
    Aspear Berry.

  5. #365
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Special Offer

    For the next three hours, everyone who posts will receive one
    Aspear Berry.
    Picking up an Aspear Berry, thanks.

  6. #366
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Special Offer

    For the next two hours, everyone who posts will receive one
    Pomeg Berry.

  7. #367
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Special Offer

    For the next two hours, everyone who posts will receive one
    Pomeg Berry.
    Picking a Pomeg Berry.
    It had been a while since I didn't picked a erry in a special offer o=

  8. #368
    Waffle status= Roffled Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Special Offer

    For the next two hours, everyone who posts will receive one
    Pomeg Berry.

    Pickin up my Pomeg B....

    Nah I'm late i'm kissing Mwhahahahhahahaha, I have no Pick up, I have the next Best Thing A NEW BERRY to give out =o

    and for the next 2 Hours thost shall have chance to pick up a Aguav Berry now GO BE QUICK, and Live Freeeeeeeee >>

  9. #369
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Pickin up my Pomeg B....

    Nah I'm late i'm kissing Mwhahahahhahahaha, I have no Pick up, I have the next Best Thing A NEW BERRY to give out =o

    and for the next 2 Hours thost shall have chance to pick up a Aguav Berry now GO BE QUICK, and Live Freeeeeeeee >>
    Oo
    Taking the Aguav Berry.

  10. #370
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Special Offer

    For the next three hours, everyone who posts will receive one
    Razz Berry.

  11. #371
    Why go home? Dark Fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Special Offer

    For the next three hours, everyone who posts will receive one
    Razz Berry.
    Picking up Razz Berry.
    Lots of berries today >.>

  12. #372
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Special Offer

    For the next hour, everyone who posts will receive one
    Durin Berry.

  13. #373
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Special Offer

    For the next hour, everyone who posts will receive one
    Durin Berry.
    I hope I'm not late... Picking up a Durin Berry, thanks. ._.

  14. #374
    Fizzy Bubble Member Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Special Berry Offer
    For the next three hours everyone that posts here will recieve a Nanab Berry.

  15. #375
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Special Berry Offer
    For the next three hours everyone that posts here will recieve a Nanab Berry.
    Picking up a Nanab Berry, thanks.

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •