The Arcane Realm Recorded History - Page 8
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 332

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

  1. #106
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Rabid Squirrel: Convinced the Arbok statue must be some kind of demonic artifact, you can't stand looking at it and tear your gaze away from the accursed thing. Upon noting the damage Saruki's attacks are doing to Seviper when targeting the statue, you instruct him to ignore Seviper and instead initiate a full scale assault against the red eyed demon. Saruki obediently follows your orders, leaping up onto the pedestal and swiping it with his most vicious Scratch. Seviper rears upward, the agony it is experiencing almost making you feel guilty. Almost.... As Seviper lunges toward Saruki to try getting him away from the statue, Saruki begins slapping it ferociously resulting in Seviper falling to the ground and thrashing about wildly forcing you to retreat to the far corner of the chamber in order to avoid being struck by the flailing serpent. Noting Seviper's condition, Saruki extends his hand, his claws spread far apart, before swiping the statue with all his might. Seviper releases one final pained cry before falls still, its eyes closed and a soft hiss filling the chamber until it eventually falls silent. Level up for Saruki. Unable to resist looking back at the Arbok statue now that Seviper has been defeated, you notice its glowing ruby eyes fade back to their normal shade, the head moving back into its original position. A moment later you hear a scraping sound on the far side of the room and look to see a previously concealed door opening wide. It appears you've succeeded in passing the first step of your journey to escape this ancient tomb...

  2. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Rabid Squirrel: Convinced the Arbok statue must be some kind of demonic artifact, you can't stand looking at it and tear your gaze away from the accursed thing. Upon noting the damage Saruki's attacks are doing to Seviper when targeting the statue, you instruct him to ignore Seviper and instead initiate a full scale assault against the red eyed demon. Saruki obediently follows your orders, leaping up onto the pedestal and swiping it with his most vicious Scratch. Seviper rears upward, the agony it is experiencing almost making you feel guilty. Almost.... As Seviper lunges toward Saruki to try getting him away from the statue, Saruki begins slapping it ferociously resulting in Seviper falling to the ground and thrashing about wildly forcing you to retreat to the far corner of the chamber in order to avoid being struck by the flailing serpent. Noting Seviper's condition, Saruki extends his hand, his claws spread far apart, before swiping the statue with all his might. Seviper releases one final pained cry before falls still, its eyes closed and a soft hiss filling the chamber until it eventually falls silent. Level up for Saruki. Unable to resist looking back at the Arbok statue now that Seviper has been defeated, you notice its glowing ruby eyes fade back to their normal shade, the head moving back into its original position. A moment later you hear a scraping sound on the far side of the room and look to see a previously concealed door opening wide. It appears you've succeeded in passing the first step of your journey to escape this ancient tomb...
    Kami sighed with relief. The battle was finally over. She pulled out Saruki's Pokeball, and called him back for a rest. She then walked over and searched around the Arbok statue for answers to its movement. Looking away, Kami's gaze rested on the Seviper, and she couldn't help but feel guilty, about the pain it had to experience. Unable to just leave the serpent in the cave to starve, she reached into her pack and pulled out another PokeBall. Kami turned to the Pokemon and flung the Pokeball at it. She closed her eyes and waited with baited breath.

  3. #108
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Rabid Squirrel: With the battle over you sigh with relief, recalling Saruki for a well deserved rest. The Arbok statue has you intrigued though and you search around it for a little while trying to find an explanation for its movements, but find nothing. Figuring it's time to get out of here before any more bizarre happenings take place, your eyes fall upon Seviper and you can't help but pity the poor creature. It had put up quite a fight, but the strange connection between it and the statue had unfortunately caused it a great deal more pain than it deserved. Unwilling to leave it here to starve, you remove a Pokéball from your pack and throw it toward the sleeping serpent. Choosing not to watch, you hear the ball drop to the sandstone floor before all goes quiet. Finally opening your eyes you see the capture light has turned green, signalling your successful capture of a Lv.5 female Seviper. Scooping the red and white sphere up from the chamber floor you hightail it out of the room before the door decides to close on you, leaving you trapped inside once more. Walking along the ancient tomb's next corridor you can only hope that you're able to find your way out of here, for the thought of being trapped here for an eternity isn't something you'd like to dwell upon...


    And with Seviper's capture, you've unlocked your rights to the Egg House and are free to leave the Arcane Realm to travel in a main zone of your choice. Upon replying to your update UPN's Twilight Realm, Serebii's Fizzytopia, and Bulbagarden's Cascadia are available to you, but for the time being you may only choose one to adventure in. Good luck, and have fun ^-^

  4. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Rabid Squirrel: With the battle over you sigh with relief, recalling Saruki for a well deserved rest. The Arbok statue has you intrigued though and you search around it for a little while trying to find an explanation for its movements, but find nothing. Figuring it's time to get out of here before any more bizarre happenings take place, your eyes fall upon Seviper and you can't help but pity the poor creature. It had put up quite a fight, but the strange connection between it and the statue had unfortunately caused it a great deal more pain than it deserved. Unwilling to leave it here to starve, you remove a Pokéball from your pack and throw it toward the sleeping serpent. Choosing not to watch, you hear the ball drop to the sandstone floor before all goes quiet. Finally opening your eyes you see the capture light has turned green, signalling your successful capture of a Lv.5 female Seviper. Scooping the red and white sphere up from the chamber floor you hightail it out of the room before the door decides to close on you, leaving you trapped inside once more. Walking along the ancient tomb's next corridor you can only hope that you're able to find your way out of here, for the thought of being trapped here for an eternity isn't something you'd like to dwell upon...


    And with Seviper's capture, you've unlocked your rights to the Egg House and are free to leave the Arcane Realm to travel in a main zone of your choice. Upon replying to your update UPN's Twilight Realm, Serebii's Fizzytopia, and Bulbagarden's Cascadia are available to you, but for the time being you may only choose one to adventure in. Good luck, and have fun ^-^
    Thank you very much this adventure was quite enjoyable!

    Kami walked over to the Pokéball and picked it up. "Yes! My first capture!" She shouted with glee. Kami put the sphere on her belt and ran her fingers over the other two Pokéballs attached to it. 'Wow! I already have three Pokémon on my team!' She thought. Suddenly she noticed that the door was closing on her. Kami grabbed her pack and sprinted towards as fast as she could. Although that wasn't quite fast enough. She quickly walked down one corridor and turned onto another and another and so on, but once again the ditsy blue-haired girl found herself lost inside the labyrinth that was the ancient tomb...

  5. #110
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    REPOSTS



    Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

    Mr.Penguin: A little more wary of Ekans now, Tojo examines the situation logically knowing he can't risk taking too many more hits like that. He paces the ground slowly, waiting for a chance to strike while staring at Ekans who is hissing back at him threateningly. Ekans is completely on guard though, so Tojo eventually makes his move, lunging forward and Biting down on the purple reptiles head as hard as possible. Ekans is ready, striking Tojo hard with the end of its tail, but not before Tojo yanks on Ekans so hard that it releases its hold on you and is sent hurtling through the air after Tojo swings it away from you. Coiling in mid-air, Ekans lands softly on the grass a few feet away from Tojo who stands defensively before you, giving the clear impression he's not about to let it anywhere near you again. Ekans doesn't seem at all interested in you anymore though, as its boiling mad after that little stunt and lunges for Tojo who quickly evades its attack...



    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: While the last round has succeeded in bringing Duskull near to the brink of passing out, it's not quite there yet. Joe is panting quite heavily too, the battle having already lasted a little longer than it should have. Although tired, he is glad of the chance to rest while doing nothing but Leering Duskull in place, but the ghost type doesn't seem the sort to go down without a fight. With the flames from the grass having already fizzled out last round, and the smoke doing nothing at all to hurt it, Joe's Leering gaze gives Duskull the time it needs to concentrate on building up its next attack while completely focused upon its foe. Joe's eyes widen when he realises the danger he's in - but too late. The familiar black thunderbolt blasts out of Duskull's eyes and straight toward him, the Leer helping it to ensure it doesn't miss this time. Joe is thrown backward several feet before smashing into the side of a gravestone, a pained gasp of breath expelled from his lungs from the sheer force of the attack. Watching horrified, you notice that Joe isn't moving, and upon closer inspection find he's been KOed. Far from pleased with this turn of events, you turn to glare back at Duskull only to find the ghost has also passed out, the energy required for that last attack having knocked it out. It appears your very first battle has ended with a double KO...



    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    Umbreon Ruler: With a second escape attempt from yet another Pokémon failing miserably, you think quickly to formulate a plan. Finally deciding on a course of action, you instruct Chloe to attempt causing a cave-in above Sneasel by firing a Bubble toward the mine shaft's ceiling. Chloe shoots you a doubtful glance, but isn't about to disobey your orders, turning her face to the ceiling while you shut your eyes tight. You hear some popping as her watery attack come in contact with the ice coated rock and dirt, but then hear nothing until a little squeal echoes through the tunnel. Recognizing Chloe's voice, you look to see she has a scratch mark across her belly while Sneasel is standing over her, looking rather smug...

  6. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: While the last round has succeeded in bringing Duskull near to the brink of passing out, it's not quite there yet. Joe is panting quite heavily too, the battle having already lasted a little longer than it should have. Although tired, he is glad of the chance to rest while doing nothing but Leering Duskull in place, but the ghost type doesn't seem the sort to go down without a fight. With the flames from the grass having already fizzled out last round, and the smoke doing nothing at all to hurt it, Joe's Leering gaze gives Duskull the time it needs to concentrate on building up its next attack while completely focused upon its foe. Joe's eyes widen when he realises the danger he's in - but too late. The familiar black thunderbolt blasts out of Duskull's eyes and straight toward him, the Leer helping it to ensure it doesn't miss this time. Joe is thrown backward several feet before smashing into the side of a gravestone, a pained gasp of breath expelled from his lungs from the sheer force of the attack. Watching horrified, you notice that Joe isn't moving, and upon closer inspection find he's been KOed. Far from pleased with this turn of events, you turn to glare back at Duskull only to find the ghost has also passed out, the energy required for that last attack having knocked it out. It appears your very first battle has ended with a double KO...
    Michael glances back and forth between the two Pokemon for a few seconds before sighing a strange sounding sigh, filled with both relief and anger. Michael digs through his pocket, grabbing Joe's Pokeball and pulling it out. "Joe, return." He holds the ball out facing Joe, a beam of red light returning the Pokemon to his ball. Once again Michael places Joe's ball into his pocket. At this point he begins rummaging through his backpack oncemore. Feeling the smooth surface of a Pokeball, he grasps the item and pulls it out of the bag. He then heaves the ball over towards the passed out Duskull.

  7. #112
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Firstly, my apologies for the delay. I'm becoming rather tired of empty promises made regarding the updating of this zone. From now on I'll handle it alone so in future if there's another delay it's nobody's fault other than my own.


    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: With several emotions coursing through you, you figure you may as well at least walk away from this battle with something to show for it. Returning Joe to his ball for a well deserved rest, you remove another empty Pokéball and toss it at the fainted ghost. It doesn't put up a fight, the capture light turning green after only a second, signalling your successful capture of a Lv.2 female Duskull. With two passed out Pokémon in your possession you wonder what to do next when you turn around to find a girl of about fifteen with long dark hair and dark eyes standing beside one of the gravestones whilst glaring at you disapprovingly. Wondering what her problem is, you notice her glance toward the smashed gravestones before turning her accusatory gaze back upon you. "You do realise you're going to have to pay for those," she states matter-of-factly. "What makes you think it's ok to desecrate the resting place of the dead?" Though outwardly she appears to be calm, if not a tad ticked off, the tone of her voice is venomous leading you to believe this girl isn't about to let you leave here any time soon...

    With Duskull's capture you've unlocked your rights to the Egg House, so you'll now be able to pick up an egg whenever you like.

  8. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: With several emotions coursing through you, you figure you may as well at least walk away from this battle with something to show for it. Returning Joe to his ball for a well deserved rest, you remove another empty Pokéball and toss it at the fainted ghost. It doesn't put up a fight, the capture light turning green after only a second, signalling your successful capture of a Lv.2 female Duskull. With two passed out Pokémon in your possession you wonder what to do next when you turn around to find a girl of about fifteen with long dark hair and dark eyes standing beside one of the gravestones whilst glaring at you disapprovingly. Wondering what her problem is, you notice her glance toward the smashed gravestones before turning her accusatory gaze back upon you. "You do realise you're going to have to pay for those," she states matter-of-factly. "What makes you think it's ok to desecrate the resting place of the dead?" Though outwardly she appears to be calm, if not a tad ticked off, the tone of her voice is venomous leading you to believe this girl isn't about to let you leave here any time soon...

    With Duskull's capture you've unlocked your rights to the Egg House, so you'll now be able to pick up an egg whenever you like.
    Michael stares back and forth between the girl and the broken gravestones. "But... uh... it wasn't me who broke them..." He studders, trying to find a loophole. "It was the Duskull..." Michael states, placing the Pokemon's Pokeball into his pocket. "Um... I did you a favor..." Michael stops for a second before rubbing his hand across the back of his neck. "Who knows how much more damage that Duskull would have done..." At this point, Michael is completely stumped at finding some more excuses, running his hand through his hair, he begins his next sentence. "But that's no real excuse... What can I do to make up for this?" Michael asks, trying to be as mature as possible.

  9. #114
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: While you stumble over excuses as to how the gravestones were smashed to smithereens, the girls eyes begin to narrow showing her disapproval regarding you not taking responsibility for what has taken place here. Her gaze seems to be boring right through you, making you feel even more uneasy with each passing second. Finally realising you're getting nowhere quickly, you give in and ask what you can do to make up for the damage that has been done. Still glaring at you the girl at least seems satisfied with the fact you're willing to put things right and turns around, motioning for you to follow. A few minutes later you find yourself inside a small church nestled into the corner of the graveyard with the girl walking up to the vicar, a man of about forty, who smiles warmly upon seeing her enter.

    "I caught him daddy! I caught him red handed!" she exclaims. "He was breaking the gravestones again and couldn't deny it so I brought him here to atone for his sins."

    The vicar then looks at you curiously, the expression in his eyes showing he's not as convinced as his daughter by the fact you are who she says you are. Quickly explaining yourself, the vicar nods upon hearing your story, understanding the situation you've found yourself in.

    "I'd like to apologise for Macey's behavior," he says, his tone of voice genuine. "She's a little hot headed and doesn't always think before she acts, but after the trouble we've been experiencing lately I'm not surprised she's jumped to conclusions."

    "There has been a spate of vandalism recently," he continues to explain. "Someone has deliberately been smashing headstones which is a very cruel and sadistic act. When Macey saw you battling she assumed you are the one responsible and that is why she's brought you here. I'm actually quite relieved you're not the culprit as I'm sure she would have gotten into trouble had she come across them and been able to identify them to the authorities."

    Before the vicar can say anything more, you hear some crashing sounds from outside causing both the vicar and Macey to run outside. Following, you see a male trainer of approximately fifteen dressed completely in black standing with a Croagunk who has just smashed one gravestone to pieces and is about to destroy another with its rather intimidating Dynamicpunch...

  10. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post

    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    Umbreon Ruler: With a second escape attempt from yet another Pokémon failing miserably, you think quickly to formulate a plan. Finally deciding on a course of action, you instruct Chloe to attempt causing a cave-in above Sneasel by firing a Bubble toward the mine shaft's ceiling. Chloe shoots you a doubtful glance, but isn't about to disobey your orders, turning her face to the ceiling while you shut your eyes tight. You hear some popping as her watery attack come in contact with the ice coated rock and dirt, but then hear nothing until a little squeal echoes through the tunnel. Recognizing Chloe's voice, you look to see she has a scratch mark across her belly while Sneasel is standing over her, looking rather smug...
    OOC: I'm really sorry, but I keep forgetting that the day-care runs on British time and not American. I'm afraid that right now I'm stuck with my pathetic little moveset. Also, if the link is wrong, this one leads to my Member's List Post.

    "Chloe!" he yells, looking fearfully from the the ground at his little blue Pokemon. Frantically trying to think of a solution, he unfortunately fails, and can do nothing. Climbing to his feet, a tear begins to roll down his cheek as he sees his Poliwag suffer. Struggling to think, he notices the deep blue of Chloe's skin, and an idea comes to his head. He had been planning to save it for later, but desperate situations call for desperate measures. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a Lure Ball. Even if it doesn't catch the Sneasel, it might buy him just enough time to save his Pokemon.
    "Don't worry, Chloe!" he grunts, throwing the ball full-force at the ice-type Pokemon.
    Last edited by Umbreon Ruler; 25th October 2007 at 08:02 PM.

  11. #116
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    Umbreon Ruler: Other than throwing the Pokéball to "buy some time", you've given no other indication of what you want to do with said time should you succeed. As a result, you've given me little to work with so I'm improvising.

    Seeing Chloe in pain is not something you'd like to witness on a regular basis, and you instinctively call out to her which catches the attention of both Pokémon. Chloe's expression is angry as she's had just about enough of Ice Pokémon in the past five minutes to have boiled her up into a battle frenzy, and is ready and willing to kick some booty. Unfortunately her chance is lost, as the next minute a Lure Ball is flying through the air toward Sneasel. Its eyes narrow into an evil glare as the ball approaches, and with a swift movement it lashes its arm out and knocks the ball away. This slight distraction is all you need, and while Sneasel swats the ball you dive in and swoop Chloe up in your arms, skidding along the ice for several metres before climbing to your feet and making a run for the mine entrance. You're almost there when something small comes pelting between your legs, very nearly tripping you up. Noting it's the very same Lure Ball you'd thrown only a moment before you look back to see Sneasel standing in the mineshaft snickering, quite pleased with the fact it's had to do very little to scare you off. Bending down to retrieve the empty ball you're left looking between Sneasel and the daylight shining in through the entrance of the mine. If you go outside there is a chance you may run into Snover again, but if you don't you'll be left facing Sneasel. Many thoughts are running through your mind while you try to weigh up which is the lesser of two evils...

  12. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: While you stumble over excuses as to how the gravestones were smashed to smithereens, the girls eyes begin to narrow showing her disapproval regarding you not taking responsibility for what has taken place here. Her gaze seems to be boring right through you, making you feel even more uneasy with each passing second. Finally realising you're getting nowhere quickly, you give in and ask what you can do to make up for the damage that has been done. Still glaring at you the girl at least seems satisfied with the fact you're willing to put things right and turns around, motioning for you to follow. A few minutes later you find yourself inside a small church nestled into the corner of the graveyard with the girl walking up to the vicar, a man of about forty, who smiles warmly upon seeing her enter.

    "I caught him daddy! I caught him red handed!" she exclaims. "He was breaking the gravestones again and couldn't deny it so I brought him here to atone for his sins."

    The vicar then looks at you curiously, the expression in his eyes showing he's not as convinced as his daughter by the fact you are who she says you are. Quickly explaining yourself, the vicar nods upon hearing your story, understanding the situation you've found yourself in.

    "I'd like to apologise for Macey's behavior," he says, his tone of voice genuine. "She's a little hot headed and doesn't always think before she acts, but after the trouble we've been experiencing lately I'm not surprised she's jumped to conclusions."

    "There has been a spate of vandalism recently," he continues to explain. "Someone has deliberately been smashing headstones which is a very cruel and sadistic act. When Macey saw you battling she assumed you are the one responsible and that is why she's brought you here. I'm actually quite relieved you're not the culprit as I'm sure she would have gotten into trouble had she come across them and been able to identify them to the authorities."

    Before the vicar can say anything more, you hear some crashing sounds from outside causing both the vicar and Macey to run outside. Following, you see a male trainer of approximately fifteen dressed completely in black standing with a Croagunk who has just smashed one gravestone to pieces and is about to destroy another with its rather intimidating Dynamicpunch...
    After explaining himself to the vicar, Michael hears a crash outside. Following the vicar and Macey outside, Michael is quick to spot the trainer and his Croagunk. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Michael shouts at the trainer, reaching into his pocket to grab the Pokeball of one of his Pokemon. Feeling around for the correct Pokeball, Michael grabs one and throws it into the air, his Pichu, Kevin, emerging from the ball in a bright light. "If you want something to punch, just try and beat my Pichu!" Glancing down at the small Pokemon, who is jumping around gleefully. "Kevin, get ready to attack, use a Thundershock on the Croagunk if it tries to break another gravestone. If it comes this way, try to Charm it." Placing Kevin's Pokeball back into his pocket, Michael glances over to see the vicar and Macey. "I owe you for when I broke those other graves while I was battling Duskull. I'll try not to break any here."

  13. #118
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: Determined to make up for the accidental destruction of the previous gravestones, you quickly move into action against the real culprit who is responsible for the deliberate vandalism taking place in the cemetery. Releasing Kevin who immediately recognizes the seriousness of the situation, the little Pichu hops around excitedly at the prospect of impending battle while you distract the destructive duo by issuing a challenge. When the boy and his Croagunk turn toward you, Kevin strikes a battle pose, his little cheeks sparking with electrical energy. Neither the trainer or his Pokémon seem in the least bit concerned by your presence. If anything, the sadistic expression on both of their faces tells you that you may just be in for more than you'd bargained for. While they take a few steps forward, heading toward you, Kevin tries to Charm Croagunk, a move that perhaps isn't the best idea considering the hostile nature of his opponent. A moment later Croagunk strikes, darting in and attacking your miniature rodent with Astonish. Kevin falls onto his butt, blinking rapidly, surprised by the speed of the attack. Croagunk's trainer laughs, his sadistic tone sending a shiver up your spine. One thing is certain, you have quite a battle on your hands...

  14. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: Determined to make up for the accidental destruction of the previous gravestones, you quickly move into action against the real culprit who is responsible for the deliberate vandalism taking place in the cemetery. Releasing Kevin who immediately recognizes the seriousness of the situation, the little Pichu hops around excitedly at the prospect of impending battle while you distract the destructive duo by issuing a challenge. When the boy and his Croagunk turn toward you, Kevin strikes a battle pose, his little cheeks sparking with electrical energy. Neither the trainer or his Pokémon seem in the least bit concerned by your presence. If anything, the sadistic expression on both of their faces tells you that you may just be in for more than you'd bargained for. While they take a few steps forward, heading toward you, Kevin tries to Charm Croagunk, a move that perhaps isn't the best idea considering the hostile nature of his opponent. A moment later Croagunk strikes, darting in and attacking your miniature rodent with Astonish. Kevin falls onto his butt, blinking rapidly, surprised by the speed of the attack. Croagunk's trainer laughs, his sadistic tone sending a shiver up your spine. One thing is certain, you have quite a battle on your hands...
    Michael watches in horror as Kevin falls to the ground, while at the same time being purely in awe at the speed of Croagunk's attack. After a quick shiver from listening to the trainer's sadistic laugh, Michael looks down at Kevin with concern. "Kevin, are you okay?" Standing, Kevin gives a small, hesitant nod, Michael responds to the nod by sweetly but loudly yelling out orders to the Pichu. "Kevin, use a Thundershock, then Tail Whip when it comes at you to distract it. Thundershock again afterwards to keep it off guard." Michael then stares at the Croagunk's trainer, trying to get a good look at his face. A single thought runs through Michael's mind. 'This is going to be a tough fight.'

  15. #120
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Graveyard - Please reply in silver

    Sneasel12: Concerned for your Pichu, you take a moment to ensure he's ok before continuing with the battle. The black clad trainer and his Croagunk are smirking, obviously feeling they have this battle in the bag, which leaves you wondering if you can perhaps use their cockiness to your advantage. After all, if they underestimate Kevin's abilities then it's quite possible you can outwit them. Kevin, a little shaken by the events of the previous round, hops to his feet and faces Croagunk with a look of determination which only makes your opponents laugh in his face. This in itself is enough to cause Kevin's little cheeks to spark with electricity, the crackling energy matching his annoyance until he unleashes a Thundershock. The small burst of electricity smacks Croagunk in the side just as it attempts to move out of the way and evade the attack, eliciting a rather horrid sound from the frog's mouth which you interpret to be pain. Fighting type or not, this thing is still a toad meaning it's relatively weak to electric attacks. Croagunk retaliates by bending over and reaching for the dirt, hurling the lightly dew coated grass and dirt from the cemetery's ground up into Kevin's face. It's attempted Mud-slap is far from successful, though some grit does find its way into Kevin's eyes, temporarily blurring his vision. While he's rubbing his eyes Croagunk moves in to attack, dealing light damage with Astonish before Kevin turns and wiggles his little tail in Croagunk's face. Croagunk laughs heartily, finding this distraction to be hilarious at best, before it's hit with yet another Thundershock causing it to shudder as the electricity courses through its body. No longer finding this funny Croagunk's fist glows white with energy before slamming into Kevin's forehead. A loud clap echoes though the air as its fist makes contact, sending Kevin reeling back several metres. With such a powerful egg move on Croagunk's side, Kevin knows he's going to have to avoid close contact as much as possible, and as he rises to his feet, his head feeling like it's just exploded, he watches while Croagunk smugly awaits Kevin's next move...


    Your last couple of replies have improved, so upon replying to this update you're free to leave the Arcane Realm to adventure in any two of FB's main zones. UPN's Twilight Realm, Serebii's Fizzytopia, and Bulbagarden's Cascadia are available to choose from, so good luck and happy adventuring ^-^

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •