The Arcane Realm Recorded History - Page 23

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

The Desert of Illusion (please reply in darkorange)

Ralfil ~ You were certainly glad that Ralfil wasn’t in the position that Sandshrew found itself in, attacking a friend to protect a stranger. However Phanpy went down and didn’t stir, the only movement was its chest rising and falling. You watched as Tom approached his newest Pokemon embracing it before offering the Phanpy that had reconciled its friendship with Sandshrew a place on his team. Drawing your attention back to the other Phanpy you sigh, the tiny elephant looked so pitiful, a darker shade of blue and black from the bruises it sustained along with the hefty bite and scratch marks along its skin. You were not willing to leave it there injured and defenceless and approach it, an offer in mind. It stirred slightly as you bent down praising on its determination and fortitude and tell it that you’d be honoured to have it on your team. Phanpy stared hard at you now conscious enough to understand your words and you cannot read its emotions; its face was a blank slate.

Leaving the Heavy Ball on the ground you look back over to Tom to see his Phanpy touch the offered Pokeball with its snout before it was absorbed. Tom picked up the ball housing his new team-mate and Sandshrew launched itself at his legs hugging them tight, overjoyed and thankful to have its friend travelling with them. Tom grinned happy to have the foundations of their bond strengthening and hugged the mouse Pokemon back. He nodded over to you and carrying his injured Sandshrew he walked over to you.

Hearing a grunt coming from Phanpy’s direction you turn to see it stare angrily at Tom before directing its hatred towards you. You feel you skin prickle at the rage and sadness in its eyes like it blamed you for everything. It swiped at the ball with its trunk with what energy it had left knocking it back towards you. You sigh but hear Phanpy gasp and its eye widen in shock as it was turned into red energy and absorbed inside, it must have hit the capture button! The ball wiggled back and forth and you wondered if it would break free but after a few moments the ball ‘dinged’ and sat still. Well, you now had a Level 06, Male Phanpy whether he wanted to join you or not.

“Well we both did as promised, although Phanpy didn’t seem happy to join you, that’s unfortunate,” Tom said holding onto Sandshrew tight. “Thank you so much for your help today, you helped me to make a new friend, gain Sandy’s trust and got me out of that sticky situation.” He said holding out his hand to shake and you grasp it. “I’ve been thinking and I’ve decided to train ground Pokemon, with the 3 I have now they’ll grow stronger with me I promise and I’ll make them proud to be my Pokemon like your Trapinch is with you,” he said as Ralfil smiled tiredly up at you. “Its not much, but please take this as a token of thanks” he finishes as he hands you a Chesto and Pecha berries.

“I hope to see you again sometime Todd, next time we’ll have to battle each other,” he said walking off into the distance waving at you with Sandy giving you a small wave too.

With Tom gone you walk back through the desert, it was probably a good idea to get your Pokemon healed, you have a lot of bonding with your new Phanpy before he’ll be happy with the idea of being your newest partner.

With Phanpy’s capture you’ve unlocked your rights to the Egg House and are hereby released from the Arcane Realm. Upon replying to this update (in which I’ll need a link to Phanpy’s Heavy Ball please) you are free to post in the mainstream zones and the 2 zones per trainer rule will apply. Good Luck in all your future adventures ^-^

is a Trapinch right now. Ralfil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    The Desert of Illusion (please reply in darkorange)

Ralfil ~ You were certainly glad that Ralfil wasn’t in the position that Sandshrew found itself in, attacking a friend to protect a stranger. However Phanpy went down and didn’t stir, the only movement was its chest rising and falling. You watched as Tom approached his newest Pokemon embracing it before offering the Phanpy that had reconciled its friendship with Sandshrew a place on his team. Drawing your attention back to the other Phanpy you sigh, the tiny elephant looked so pitiful, a darker shade of blue and black from the bruises it sustained along with the hefty bite and scratch marks along its skin. You were not willing to leave it there injured and defenceless and approach it, an offer in mind. It stirred slightly as you bent down praising on its determination and fortitude and tell it that you’d be honoured to have it on your team. Phanpy stared hard at you now conscious enough to understand your words and you cannot read its emotions; its face was a blank slate.

Leaving the Heavy Ball on the ground you look back over to Tom to see his Phanpy touch the offered Pokeball with its snout before it was absorbed. Tom picked up the ball housing his new team-mate and Sandshrew launched itself at his legs hugging them tight, overjoyed and thankful to have its friend travelling with them. Tom grinned happy to have the foundations of their bond strengthening and hugged the mouse Pokemon back. He nodded over to you and carrying his injured Sandshrew he walked over to you.

Hearing a grunt coming from Phanpy’s direction you turn to see it stare angrily at Tom before directing its hatred towards you. You feel you skin prickle at the rage and sadness in its eyes like it blamed you for everything. It swiped at the ball with its trunk with what energy it had left knocking it back towards you. You sigh but hear Phanpy gasp and its eye widen in shock as it was turned into red energy and absorbed inside, it must have hit the capture button! The ball wiggled back and forth and you wondered if it would break free but after a few moments the ball ‘dinged’ and sat still. Well, you now had a Level 06, Male Phanpy whether he wanted to join you or not.

“Well we both did as promised, although Phanpy didn’t seem happy to join you, that’s unfortunate,” Tom said holding onto Sandshrew tight. “Thank you so much for your help today, you helped me to make a new friend, gain Sandy’s trust and got me out of that sticky situation.” He said holding out his hand to shake and you grasp it. “I’ve been thinking and I’ve decided to train ground Pokemon, with the 3 I have now they’ll grow stronger with me I promise and I’ll make them proud to be my Pokemon like your Trapinch is with you,” he said as Ralfil smiled tiredly up at you. “Its not much, but please take this as a token of thanks” he finishes as he hands you a Chesto and Pecha berries.

“I hope to see you again sometime Todd, next time we’ll have to battle each other,” he said walking off into the distance waving at you with Sandy giving you a small wave too.

With Tom gone you walk back through the desert, it was probably a good idea to get your Pokemon healed, you have a lot of bonding with your new Phanpy before he’ll be happy with the idea of being your newest partner.

With Phanpy’s capture you’ve unlocked your rights to the Egg House and are hereby released from the Arcane Realm. Upon replying to this update (in which I’ll need a link to Phanpy’s Heavy Ball please) you are free to post in the mainstream zones and the 2 zones per trainer rule will apply. Good Luck in all your future adventures ^-^
    Here is the Heavy Ball.

Todd felt worried when the Phanpy tried to hit the ball away, but only somewhat relieved when it accidentally captured itself. He turned to Tom and listened with a smile on his face, thinking, “He’ll make a great trainer.” Putting the berries in his bag with one hand, he waved back with the other as Tom left and turned back to the Heavy ball. Crouching, he picked it up like a primed grenade. He spoke to it, addressing the Phanpy inside, “You may not like this right now, but change happens in everyone’s life. You are on my team now.” He paused a moment to think. “I’ll call you Liffnarl. It is a fitting name, and you are too important for me to refer to you only as Phanpy.” He then shrunk the Pokéball and put it on his belt next to Ralfil’s. with that taken care of, he went over to Ralfil and knelt by the Trapinch. He removed the Ant Pit Pokémon’s Pokéball from his belt and said, “You fought well Ralfil. I’m proud of you. Would you like to rest in your Pokéball or on my head?”
    Ralfil glanced up at his trainer, glad that he had gained more respect from his trainer. He looked at the Pokéball. Some Pokémon stayed out of their Pokéballs all the time, but the Trapinch knew that was stupid. He reached his head up and touched the Pokéball, glowing red and entering it with a smile.
    Todd returned the Ant Pit Pokémon to his belt and picked up the now battered plushie. He inspected it, making sure it was not overly damaged, and returned it to his bag. He then surveyed the surrounding desert. It looked different somehow after the battle. He realized that it was because it had showed him some of what the world had in store for him and held a promise of more to come. A poem came to mind on the spot,

While we traverse this world
    We make friends out of enemies.
    So we can only ask of the Pokéball hurled
    That our new friends we will please.

It was shorter than his earlier one, but just as appropriate. Todd now strode forward again, in search of new adventures.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223