The Arcane Realm Recorded History - Page 2

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 332

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

    Mr kecleon
    Giving your orders to Veil to stop the Meowth while you try to find out what's happening, it quickly moves into action while you move toward the woman. She looks at you with a look of utter surprise as she screams "You're going to let it get away!" You turn to see how Kecleon is doing, and your heart drops as you see the chameleon lagging behind the Meowth, who clearly has a speed advantage. Nonetheless, Veil continues its pursuit into an alley. You and the woman catch up to it in a few minutes, and see Veil trembling in fear as three Meowth sit in front of it, the middle one with the shiny object in its mouth. The woman shakes her head and pulls out an old fashioned Pokeball like in the 4th movie, and tosses it onto the ground, revealing a Bulbasaur. "We'll just have to fight them for it, is all. Bulbasaur, hit the leftmost one with Leech Seed, followed by Sleep Powder." What will you do?



    Seeing the kecleon trembling, Mr K feels as though he had not trained it properly, but orders him to snap out of it,and help the bulbasaur battle the meowth by using Thief on the meowth that stole the item, and see if he can get it back, then follow up with Lick on the second meowth, and Scratch on the third
    Blarg, no sig for u >:

    this doesn't count as a sig

    Comic, warning mature content

  2. #17
    Registered User Altocharizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

    Altocharizard
    Giving your next set of orders to your Charmander, Flame quickly reacts, opening its mouth and growling in what it assumes to be the direction in which the Pidgey is. You see Pidgey trembling for a moment after the growling, as well as Flame closing its eyes, awaiting Pidgey's attacks. Watching with interest, you see Pidgey fly up straight into the air. Wondering what sort of stunt the bird is pulling, you quickly find out as Pidgey begins its descent, flying straight down at your Charmander. Flame wildly swings as it hears Pidgey, though its attack misses as Pidgey Tackles it in the shoulder. Flame falls over from the force of the attack, but it quickly gets back up and swings its claw at Pidgey, who is too close to dodge the strike, and gets hit in the side. Crying out, the Pidgey again rams into Charmander with a Tackle attack. What will you do?

    As the sun shines brightly in the forest, a raging battle is taking place. With Flame, the charmander hurt, Alto has a limited time. The faster this battle is over, the better. "Flame, lets try this one more time. Growl at it as feircly as possible, then scratch it twice!". Alto yells to the orange lizard with concern for it's saftey,. Charmander nods and prepares itself for another round. Alto thinks to himself "This pidegy is tough".

  3. #18
    Me Loves Zak Ice Cold Glalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Jonny had somehow managed to fall upon a graveyard, along with him, for the adventure was his faithful companion and friend, Frosticle the Snorunt. Jonny could tell there was something not right about this place.
    "Frosticle, I want you to stay close" Jonny told his Snorunt. "Something's not right about this place." He explained as he eyed up the scenery.

  4. #19
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    A word of advice, if you'd like to advance past this zone put some details into your replies. While simply stating attack orders is a "good enough" reply, you won't be advancing any time soon with such replying.

    Desert of Illusion (Please reply in darkorange)
    The Benmeister
    You give your Magnemite its order, and it responds with a positive robotic "Magnemite!" before it begins to carry out its orders. Positioning its levitating body to give off a glare into the eyes of the Sandshrew, the reflection of the sunlight misses the Sandshrew by a few inches. Quickly adjusting its position, the glare strikes the Sandshrew right in the eyes. While the attack seems to have affected Sandshrew, Magnemite is also still in a bad spot accuracywise. Jetting forward quickly, the Magnemite hits Sandshrew's left shoulder. Sandshrew gives a cry of pain before it wildly scratches at the air, its Scratch attack missing. What will you do?

    Ihfrett
    You apply the X Attack and the X Defend to your Charmander in order to raise its attacking and defending powers respectively, but the time it takes to use the items allows the Trapinch to dig into the desert sands. While Charmander looks around the desert for signs of the Pokemon, it is caught off guard as the Trapinch digs up behind it, slamming into its back with slightly lowered damage. Charmander swings around and scratches at Trapinch again, striking it across the face, missing its eye. The Trapinch's eyes narrow as it takes the hit, kicking up sand from the ground in front of it in a Sand Attack. Charmander quickly tries to shut its eyes as the sand flies through the air, though some of the particles do manage to obstruct its vision. Charmander swings again blindly, striking Trapinch in the face again. Trapinch lunges forward and latches onto Charmander's arm with its teeth, the fire lizard shrieking in pain from the Bite attack, though Trapinch seems to be wearing down. What will you do?


    Mediville (Please reply in lemonchiffon)
    Mr kecleon
    You give your orders to Kecleon, who nods and begins to carry out its attacks. As Bulbasaur sends a small seed from its flower rocketing through the air at the left Meowth, who is entangled by the vines on impact. A gray aura surrounds Kecleon as it suddenly disappears, reappearing behind the center Meowth and quickly attempting to pull the item from its mouth. However, the left Meowth cuts through the Leech Seed with Scratch, running over and Scratching Kecleon as well, causing it to lose grip of the golden item. Kecleon's licks the Meowth which had struck it with its Scratch attack, and the Meowth freezes in place, having been paralyzed. Meanwhile, the right Meowth stares down Bulbasaur, running forward and Scratching it across the face several times, but a blue powder issued from its bulb causes it to fall over, asleep. Walking over to the sleeping Meowth, it scratches it across the face, though it doesn't waken. What will you do?


    Forest of Adventure (Please reply in limegreen)
    Altocharizard
    You give your orders to Flame, who nods and begins to carry out its orders. A low growl begins to issue from Charmander's throat as the Pidgey glares at him, slightly disheartened and reluctant to attack. Taking the opportunity, Flame runs forward and scratches the bird, whose hesitation instantly vanishes, jetting forward and tackling the fire type. Flame raises its claw again, swinging it at the Pidgey who barely manages to dodge the strike at the last moment. Weak from battle, Pidgey puts its last bit of energy to rush forward and tackle Charmander, doing a good bit of damage. Both Pokemon fall to the ground, and struggle to get up. After a few seconds which feel like the longest of your life, Flame rises, while Pidgey closes its eyes, beaten. Level up for Charmander! What will you do now?


    The Graveyard (Please reply in silver)
    Ice Cold Glalie
    You venture into the Cemetary, the thick fog covering the entire place giving it an extremely eerie feeling. Warily looking around for any sort of danger, your Snorunt suddenly shrieks in fear. Turning around to see what is there, you see a young woman, about the age of 14 or so, with glowing red eyes. "Leave this place..." she says in a high and chilling voice, before pulling out a Pokeball and tossing it onto the ground before you. A the form of an Ekans appears in a flash of white light, and rears up, ready to strike. What will you do?

  5. #20
    Registered User Altocharizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect


    Forest of Adventure (Please reply in limegreen)
    Altocharizard
    You give your orders to Flame, who nods and begins to carry out its orders. A low growl begins to issue from Charmander's throat as the Pidgey glares at him, slightly disheartened and reluctant to attack. Taking the opportunity, Flame runs forward and scratches the bird, whose hesitation instantly vanishes, jetting forward and tackling the fire type. Flame raises its claw again, swinging it at the Pidgey who barely manages to dodge the strike at the last moment. Weak from battle, Pidgey puts its last bit of energy to rush forward and tackle Charmander, doing a good bit of damage. Both Pokemon fall to the ground, and struggle to get up. After a few seconds which feel like the longest of your life, Flame rises, while Pidgey closes its eyes, beaten. Level up for Charmander! What will you do now?
    Alto lets out a sigh of releif as the sun gleams down on the forest, and then gets his game face back on. He knows this is the final step. "Ready Flame", Alto inquisites confidently. "Char, Charmander" Flame replies happily as the small orange lizard wags its tail. In a blink of an eye, Alto pulls out a shiny new pokeball. Light reflecting off the pokeball, Alto tosses the pokeball at the pidgey. "Pokeball, go", He shouts. As pidegy is engulfed by the aura of the pokeball, Alto is thinking about how well Flame did in his first battle. He thinks to himself "Who knew that a fight like this could take place in a peacful forest" After this thought, he realizes the damage that Flame took during battle and immediately runs up to him and uses one of his potions on him.

  6. #21
    N/A The Benmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The United States of England
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect


    Desert of Illusion (Please reply in darkorange)
    The Benmeister
    You give your Magnemite its order, and it responds with a positive robotic "Magnemite!" before it begins to carry out its orders. Positioning its levitating body to give off a glare into the eyes of the Sandshrew, the reflection of the sunlight misses the Sandshrew by a few inches. Quickly adjusting its position, the glare strikes the Sandshrew right in the eyes. While the attack seems to have affected Sandshrew, Magnemite is also still in a bad spot accuracywise. Jetting forward quickly, the Magnemite hits Sandshrew's left shoulder. Sandshrew gives a cry of pain before it wildly scratches at the air, its Scratch attack missing. What will you do?
    With Lucius having carried out the orders given to him, Ben felt slightly disheartened at the fact that the tactic didn't work to its full effect. However, this was not time to moan, and Ben merely applauded his Pokemon for what it had achieved in battle thus far. From what Ben could see, the Sandshrew was now entering 'tired mode', in which it may resort to giving its all in battle in order to defeat the foe, no matter what cost. Ben decided a tactic change would be in order.

    'Okay, Lucius, come back,' Ben ordered to his magnet Pokemon as he held out his Pokeball, and Lucius made a reply that sounded like relief, but also had a hint of regret that it wouldn't be able to finish the Sandshrew off. 'You're needed in the Move Tutor.'

    And so, Ben looked down at his belt and eyed his new Pokeball. He had hoped that this Pokemon that he had recently adopted would do him well - now was the time to test it.

    'Go! Alfred!' Ben cried as he threw the Pokeball to the ground. Out of the ball emerged Alfred - his Seedot - wondering where it was. From what Ben could see, it was clearly not accustomed to trainer life yet.

    'Alfred, this is your time to shine!' Ben assured the small acorn Pokemon. Looking at the opposing Sandshrew, he commanded 'If it comes at you with any attack, use Harden! Then, regardless whether it has or hasn't, use Bide!'

    The acorn Pokemon looked at Ben confusingly. Ben sighed - it was obviously still young as it had no knowledge of the word 'regardless'. 'Just...use Harden, and then Bide after that,' Ben had to border on baby-talk to discuss the attack plan with Seedot.

    Having understood, Ben's new adoptee turned to face the Sandshrew, who had not given up yet...

  7. #22
    crezy man Ihfrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Desert of Illusion (Please reply in darkorange)


    Ihfrett
    You apply the X Attack and the X Defend to your Charmander in order to raise its attacking and defending powers respectively, but the time it takes to use the items allows the Trapinch to dig into the desert sands. While Charmander looks around the desert for signs of the Pokemon, it is caught off guard as the Trapinch digs up behind it, slamming into its back with slightly lowered damage. Charmander swings around and scratches at Trapinch again, striking it across the face, missing its eye. The Trapinch's eyes narrow as it takes the hit, kicking up sand from the ground in front of it in a Sand Attack. Charmander quickly tries to shut its eyes as the sand flies through the air, though some of the particles do manage to obstruct its vision. Charmander swings again blindly, striking Trapinch in the face again. Trapinch lunges forward and latches onto Charmander's arm with its teeth, the fire lizard shrieking in pain from the Bite attack, though Trapinch seems to be wearing down. What will you do?
    Ihfrett just Stared at the Trapinch thinking: " That little beast! it just will not give up. Charmander is putting up an amazing fight, but he will not last too much longer. I've got to figure out a way to end this, and fast!"
    Ihfrett could make out the face of his suffering companion even though they were right against the sun. This was Ihfrett's first pokemon battle in his life, of course he trained with his brother back when he was young but it's clearly not the same feeling, in this case Ihfrett was feeling way more nervous. Ihfrett has never thought it would be this hard. As he was looking over on the battle that was taking place a mere 3 meters from him, he realized that the pokemon that had once saved him from a fire is truley an amazing thing. " Charmander hold on in there!" Ihfrett tried to cheer his companion on. " Charmander I've got your orders and hope they will work, This is want I want you to do. Use DynamicPunch to get Trapinch of of you. Try to smash him right into the ground." Ihfrett paused right there. He hadn't really figured out what to do yet but he couldn't afford to let Charmander know that or else he will be discouraged. Ihfrett could see the big eyes of his little fire lizard clearly, they were looking at Ihfrett with an eager kind of look awaiting his next command and also in a suffering look that is doing the best to free itself. Ihfrett looked at his Charmander for for few short seconds and then yelled out with a happy tone of voice. "Charmander after you have punched him into the ground I want you to jump up into the air and use Mega Kick and land on him with the force of gravity and the kick. After that use all the power you have to scratch him across his whole body. Think you can manage to do that?" Charmander looked at Ihfrett for a bit and shouted "Char, Charmander" with a little nod to show he understood. While Charmander raised his fist to punch Trapinch, Ihfrett could just watch and hope for the best...
    Last edited by Ihfrett; 27th August 2006 at 10:51 PM.

  8. #23
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Since I can only have 6 images in a post, stars are being replaced with bolded yellow asterisks. Yay.

    Forest of Adventure (please reply in limegreen)

    Altocharizard **
    Tossing the metallic crimson and white orb at the fallen Pidgey, the ball strikes the small bird's wing, bouncing back into the air and turning the Pidgey into translucent red energy, sucking it into the Pokeball. The ball falls to the ground, the capture button on the front glowing red. The ball wobbles a bit before the red light fades with a ding, signalling your successful capture of a Level 5 Female Pidgey!

    Now, what will you do? Will you continue to explore the Forest of Adventure, or will you turn back, heading to a different area?


    Desert of Illusion (please reply in darkorange)

    The Benmeister ***
    Recalling your Magnemite and sending out your Seedot, Alfred, to hopefully finish off the opposing Sandshrew. Giving your orders to it, after a second time with less advanced vocabulary, it moves into action, simply tightening its muscles, a white glint crossing it as it uses its Harden attack to raise its defense. The Sandshrew quickly moves into action, its vision blurry but nonetheless it goes to strike, dragging its claws across the Seedot, but it doesn't seem as though it did too much damage. Carrying out the second part of its attacking orders, a red aura beginning to cover the entirety of Alfred's acorn shaped body.

    Disregarding the attack completely, the Sandshrew again drags its claws against Seedot's face again, causing the red aura to grow in size around Alfred, but nothing else happens this round. What will you do?


    Ihfrett **
    You give your attack orders to Charmander in hope that the battle would end this round, who nods and gives a positive response. Its fist glows white as it swings it at the Trapinch, who lets go of the Charmander's arm instantly as it flies back, standing up and looking rather disoriented from the attack. As the Trapinch lunges forward into nothing disorientedly, Charmander moves in to attack, its left leg glowing a bright white as it kicks the Trapinch, who flies several feet farther away. It struggles to try to get back to its feet, but it soon realizes that its efforts are futile, closing its eyes and accepting defeat. Level up for Charmander.

    What will you do now?

  9. #24
    N/A The Benmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The United States of England
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect View Post
    Desert of Illusion (please reply in darkorange)

    The Benmeister ***
    Recalling your Magnemite and sending out your Seedot, Alfred, to hopefully finish off the opposing Sandshrew. Giving your orders to it, after a second time with less advanced vocabulary, it moves into action, simply tightening its muscles, a white glint crossing it as it uses its Harden attack to raise its defense. The Sandshrew quickly moves into action, its vision blurry but nonetheless it goes to strike, dragging its claws across the Seedot, but it doesn't seem as though it did too much damage. Carrying out the second part of its attacking orders, a red aura beginning to cover the entirety of Alfred's acorn shaped body.

    Disregarding the attack completely, the Sandshrew again drags its claws against Seedot's face again, causing the red aura to grow in size around Alfred, but nothing else happens this round. What will you do?

    Observing the actions of the opposing Sandshrew, Ben could not help but sigh at the fatal error that the small ground type was making. Ben would've thought that, being territorial, it would defend said territory to its full capacity but judging by its new actions it would appear as though it would rather fight for what little dignity it had left, and very poorly at that, as it was merely adding fuel to the fire, or rather to Alfred's Bide.

    Nontheless, Ben chose not to focus on the flaws of the enemy but instead on the progress of his own Pokemon. This being Alfred's first Pokemon battle, and indeed, one of only two of Ben's team of five that had been in a battle after this match, the other one being Lucius the Magnemite, Ben applauded it on its efforts, regardless of how basic it seemed to any onlooker at first glance. 'Okay, Alfred,' Ben began his next command 'we should have it down and out soon enough. Just hold in that Bide for as long as you can until the time comes to unleash all of the power back onto the Sandshrew. Hopefully you'll be able to faint it.' Then, feeling like a reward would be satisfactory, he told it 'if you win this, I'll make sure I give you one of my many drinks. It's boiling out here.'

    Accepting the offer, Alfred continued to contain energy as the battle neared to a close. All Alfred needed to do now was wait for the right moment to strike with the Bide...
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 14th September 2006 at 11:22 AM.

  10. #25
    crezy man Ihfrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect View Post

    Desert of Illusion (please reply in darkorange)
    Ihfrett **
    You give your attack orders to Charmander in hope that the battle would end this round, who nods and gives a positive response. Its fist glows white as it swings it at the Trapinch, who lets go of the Charmander's arm instantly as it flies back, standing up and looking rather disoriented from the attack. As the Trapinch lunges forward into nothing disorientedly, Charmander moves in to attack, its left leg glowing a bright white as it kicks the Trapinch, who flies several feet farther away. It struggles to try to get back to its feet, but it soon realizes that its efforts are futile, closing its eyes and accepting defeat. Level up for Charmander.
    What will you do now?
    [/SIZE]
    Ihfrett gave out a little sigh. He looked over at Charmander which was walking back and forth proudly in front of Trapinch. Ihfrett looked away for a moment to look for a potion in his bag. He had looked up when he heard a little noice, his Charmander disappeared into a white light and started to transform shapes. After a couple seconds, which to Ihfrett seemed like hours, the light faded away and instead of Charmander there was standing a brand new pokemon. Ihfrett reached for his pokedex and pointed it at the new pokemon.

    "Charmeleon, Charmanders evolution" Said a robotic voice again.

    "Oh nice!" Ihfrett yelled out. "Charmeleon do not attack, Trapinch is down! Come here and I'll give you a potion so you can feel better."

    With those commands Charmeleon walked over to Ihfrett allowing Ihfrett to heal Charmeleon.

    "As for you..." Ihfrett whispered to himself.

    He reached into his Backpack and took out a little red and white metalic ball. Ihfrett pressed a Button in the middle of it to make it grow larger.

    "Pokeball go!" and with those words Ihfrett tossed the ball at the Trapinch hoping to not miss. Suddenly the Ball opened up and turned the Trapinch red and closed on it. Ihfrett watched it shake a few time. Hoping to catch his very first pokemon....
    Last edited by Ihfrett; 13th September 2006 at 10:16 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles


    Level 28~Level 25~Level 28~Level 26~Level 25
    Level 25

  11. #26
    Registered User Altocharizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Alto looks around the forest, deciding it is best to go somewhere else for now. Alto recalls Flame saying, "great job" to it. In a sudden shout, Alto yells, "Steelix!!! C'mon out". A Steely snake-like pokemon appears out of the light. Alto hops on steelix and heads back to the entrance to start his journey up the snowy mountain in the distance. Finally, Alto reaches the snow covered mountain called the Silverton Range. "Steelix!!! Start climbing the mountain with me," Alto yelled from the top of the great snake's head. Steelix gives a roar of approval, beginning the climb.

  12. #27
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    I know they're late and crappy, but they're here.

    The Benmeister: You're fine to go into zones as of now. You're free to reply to this update to possibly capture the Sandshrew if you'd like.
    You give your orders to Alfred, to nods, as the red aura that consumes it continues to build with each and every one of Sandshrew's strikes, 3 of them coming in a quick fashion via a Fury Swipes as it rakes its small claws against Alfred's face. However, the red aura suddenly peaks, condensing itself into a beam which fires at Sandshrew, engulfing it in white light as the powerful attack strikes. After the smoke clears, Alfred, looking clearly tired, stands victorious over the opponent Sandshrew. Level up for Magnemite. You have the choice to be able to walk away from the small ground type, or perhaps add it to your team by capturing it. What will you do?


    Ihfrett: ***
    You pull out a red and white orb from your pack, hoping to use the Pokeball in order to make your first Pokemon capture, your sights set on the small ant lion Pokemon which had been taken down by the efforts of your Charmander. Suddenly, Charmander glows white, transforming into a larger Pokemon, its evolution, Charmeleon. Applying a Potion to Charmeleon to heal it after the battle, you toss the Pokeball at the Trapinch. The Pokemon is turned into red light as it is pulled into the Pokeball, snapping shut as it lands on the ground. It wobbles a bit before the light fades with a ping sound. Congratulations on your capture of a Level 5 Male Trapinch!

    Now, what will you do? Will you continue in the sweltering heat of the desert, or will you take a different route?


    Altocharizard: **
    Mounting Steelix's back, you begin to climb one of the snowy mountains of the Silverton Range. As you climb higher and higher, you can feel the cold around you whirling around you as the air begins to thin. As you continue up the side of the mountain, Steelix suddenly stops. Wondering what caused this interuption, you peer over Steelix's head. Two Spheal look up at you, each in a battle stance, as though they think that you are invading their territory. What will you do? Will you attempt a diplomatic route, or will you decide battling is the best option?

  13. #28
    N/A The Benmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The United States of England
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect View Post
    I know they're late and crappy, but they're here.

    The Benmeister: You're fine to go into zones as of now. You're free to reply to this update to possibly capture the Sandshrew if you'd like.
    You give your orders to Alfred, to nods, as the red aura that consumes it continues to build with each and every one of Sandshrew's strikes, 3 of them coming in a quick fashion via a Fury Swipes as it rakes its small claws against Alfred's face. However, the red aura suddenly peaks, condensing itself into a beam which fires at Sandshrew, engulfing it in white light as the powerful attack strikes. After the smoke clears, Alfred, looking clearly tired, stands victorious over the opponent Sandshrew. Level up for Magnemite. You have the choice to be able to walk away from the small ground type, or perhaps add it to your team by capturing it. What will you do?
    OOC: Alfred the Seedot has recently become a Nuzleaf, so yeah. Not vital to this update, however.

    After the dust had settled on the vast deserts, Ben strained his eyes, and viewed the previously aggresive ground type laying motionless on the sands. Having analyzed that the battle was finally over, Ben (and simultaneously Alfred, who whereafter Ben recalled to his Pokeball) breathed a huge sigh of relief, as the battle battle was rather unnecessary and only stood to impede Ben and his Pokemon in their adventures.

    But was it really unnecessary after all? As Ben observed the fainted Sandshrew, a thought suddenly struck his head that this battle did have something that could be taken from it after all. Looking down at his belt, he observed the few Pokeballs that were on it - some of which were alternate Pokeballs obtained from the casino and likewise shops. But Ben chose a normal Pokeball to pluck from his belt, to coincide with the fact that all of his other Pokemon shared the same looking Pokeball. He raised the Pokeball over his head, and was about to hurl it at the Sandshrew when he suddenly hesitated.

    Why capture it? Ben pondered this question further. You'dve thought capturing a Pokemon was merely a capture and that was that, but Ben thought about the other factors. For one, he had just battled this Sandshrew and as such, it would most likely remain aggresive for at least some period of time. And another thing to be quizzical over was the fact that this Sandshrew was merely trying to defend its territory in the first place, and that taking it away from its home could be justifiable as unfair. Who knows what family the Sandshrew could house?

    But conclusively, Ben chose to ignore those factors. He instead merely muttered to himself 'Can't stop me getting my PC upgrade!' and hurled the Pokeball towards the small brown Pokemon, hoping to leave this region soon afterwards...
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 13th November 2006 at 03:00 PM.

  14. #29
    crezy man Ihfrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect View Post


    Ihfrett: ***
    You pull out a red and white orb from your pack, hoping to use the Pokeball in order to make your first Pokemon capture, your sights set on the small ant lion Pokemon which had been taken down by the efforts of your Charmander. Suddenly, Charmander glows white, transforming into a larger Pokemon, its evolution, Charmeleon. Applying a Potion to Charmeleon to heal it after the battle, you toss the Pokeball at the Trapinch. The Pokemon is turned into red light as it is pulled into the Pokeball, snapping shut as it lands on the ground. It wobbles a bit before the light fades with a ping sound. Congratulations on your capture of a Level 5 Male Trapinch!

    Now, what will you do? Will you continue in the sweltering heat of the desert, or will you take a different route?
    OOC- thanks for the Trapinch!
    After a few moments of standing still Ihfrett decided that he should walk over the pokeball. As he hunched over to pick up the ball a thought came to his head.

    "What if I dont keep my pokemon in their balls? what if I realease them so that they can travel with me?"

    Ihfrett asked himslef that and decided he should let them walk with him.

    "Pokeballs Go!" Ihfrett yelled out with a big smile.

    First Spheal appeared then Electrike and Finally the Trapinch he had just caught. Ihfrett Couldn't believe he had obtained 4 pokemon already. He started thinking about the way he had got each of them. He had started wit the Charmeleon, He had traded the Spheal,The Electrike he adopted, and the trapinch he caught. The Ihfrett suddenly realised he was thirsty and very tired.

    "Spheal! I want you to spray some water into this cup" Ihfret said that while reaching into his bag for a cup.

    "Spheal, Spheal" it replied and a little stream of water came pouring from its mouth straight into the cup.

    He had felt a little refreshed aftre the third cup and decided he should really find the a place to camp in for the night. Ihfrett wasn't an expert in these kinds of things, so he decided that its doent really matter where they are gonna set the camp. He pulled out his own sleeping bag an sat down on it.

    "charmeleon and trapinch since you guys like this heat can you find sone wood for us to start a fire?"mIhfret asked the two.

    they both replied and walked of into the desert. without even realizing it Ihfret fell asleep and when he woke up after wht seemed like a couple of hours. Ihfrett saw all of his pokemon playing together and the fire all ready Burning up the wood.

    "You huys come here!" Ihfrett yelled out to the joyfull pokemon "we need to decide what will we do tommorow. Do we go on into the derert or do you guys want some other place"

    After some arguing between the pokemon They gestured to Ihfrett that they all should go to sleep and in the morning they will go onm into the vast and Blazing desert.
    Last edited by Ihfrett; 26th November 2006 at 04:11 PM.

  15. #30
    Registered User Altocharizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect View Post

    Altocharizard: **
    Mounting Steelix's back, you begin to climb one of the snowy mountains of the Silverton Range. As you climb higher and higher, you can feel the cold around you whirling around you as the air begins to thin. As you continue up the side of the mountain, Steelix suddenly stops. Wondering what caused this interuption, you peer over Steelix's head. Two Spheal look up at you, each in a battle stance, as though they think that you are invading their territory. What will you do? Will you attempt a diplomatic route, or will you decide battling is the best option?
    Alto looks over the situation and the possible escape routes. Looking at the competition, Alto decides to have a warm up before going up further. Hopping off his Steelix carefully, Alto points towards the two spheals. "Okay Steelix, let's show them who's boss around here. Use your tail to slam them into the snow somewhere on the mountain. Then use rock throw on them both. Finish this by burying them in the rocks with a rock slide. Alto looks around the mountian and wonders if there is anything else. Curiosity overcoming him, he takes out a shiny new pokeball. "Pidgey, I summon you" , Alto roars as the pokeball opens and creates a bright white light. A flying pidgeon, better known as pidgey, materializes in the light. "Pidgey, I want you to do an aerial search of the area around here. if you encounter danger, report back to me immediately. Come back if you don't find anything, though." Orders Alto. With a nod, pidgey takes off into the sky. Alto looks at the battlefield, wondering what lies in store for him.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •