The Arcane Realm Recorded History - Page 19

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in gold)

Fishyfool ~ Well you were right after all, you had made a mistake. Several of the orbs turned a dirty red colour signifying your errors and Volcape looked disappointed. Sighing you remind yourself that you were expecting this after all and there was not quicksand this time, that was a plus. Now to fix the mistakes and hopefully progress through to the next room. There weren’t too many errors and you were thankful for that and started to wrack your brains for the solution to this puzzle. Your first thought that was Fire obviously wasn’t meant to be on the Bug pedestal and removed it before placing it on the Steel Pedestal watching as it turned back to its clear vibrant red colour; that was a good sign. Now you knew that Ice was strong against dragon types but it wasn’t right for this puzzle, was there another weakness? Slapping yourself in the face you realise your mistake before pulling the Ice orb off and replacing it with the Dragon orb which turned a lovely royal blue. With the Ice orb in hand you placed it on the Flying pedestal and the orb returned to its cyan colour. So far so good! Now it seemed to all come together as you tied the strengths and weaknesses together. You placed the Fighting orb on the Rock Pedestal and saw from the corner of your eye that it turned back to its red-brown colour before placing the last orb, the Rock orb on the Bug pedestal all the dirty red colours removed. Turning back to the door you see the Normal orb change to a bright white colour as it locked in place. The Rock shield shook before cracks emerged throughout making it shatter and fall to the ground the Normal orb rolling out and landing by your feet.

With your new route clear you walk on through this time in a passageway with tiny pink lights on the walls dancing too and fro. Volcape kept close to you unnerved by the dancing lights as you reached the next room, one that seemed to reach towards heaven; you couldn’t even see the ceiling! At the far end of the room lay another pedestal made of marble with a small chest sat atop adorned with pink and white stones. You can’t contain your excitement at finding the treasure you were searching for that you rush forward only to hit an energy barrier of some sort that throws you back onto the ground. You can see a plaque with writing on just before the barrier and still on the ground read what it says.

“The final test waits
    For if you wish to obtain the treasure
    A guardian you must defeat,”

As you finish reading the plaque a monotonous sound echoes behind you and you turn to see a creature floating right behind you. The Lunatone’s eye’s glow and it makes a whirring sound before charging at you making you dive out of the way. Now between you and the treasure it seems that Lunatone is the guardian you must defeat.

With the waiting over, the shield covering shattered rather rambuctiously as Jamie and Volcape smiled at the new opening, and as the pair ran through, the thoughts running through his mind were of the treasure: Whether it were a brilliant gemstone of incalculable worth, a golden crown or sceptre, or merely just a load of coins, it would be worth the effort and peril, from the whole quicksand trap to this puzzle, Jamie knew that would be worth it, yet felt a sense of foreboding about him.

Entering the new room, through the funny light show that would give any epileptic a bit of a fit, both monkeys gave a sudden gasp at the small chest adorned with pink and white stones, which Jamie thought about as he walked tentatively towards it and took into account as likely pearl and diamond. As he reached out for it in a manner equal to a glomp, Jamie went from ten to zero in half an inch and was sent sprawling on the ground, cursing his misfortune as he rose to see Volcape looking at the plaque below with a look of determined confusion. Reading it, Jamie realised at that point that there would be some major trouble nearby as he turned towards the sudden hum and dived to the ground as the assumed guardian charged at him.

"I should've saw this moon guardian coming..." Jamie sighed to himself as he stares at what he knew as a Lunatone, a Meteorite pokemon resembling less a moon and more a possessed banana with a beak and a pair of demonic red eyes that instilled fear into the minds of many a person. Volcape looked at the foe and took on a battle position, preparing to take on the heavyweight moon pokemon.

"Volcape, this is your first major test at battle, and I want you to be focused on the opponent. Start out by trying to intimidate him with a leer, before bringing the temperature up a little with your ember move, and be careful out there!" Jamie ordered as his pulse raced faster than anything else he had remembered as the Chimchar prepared to fight the pokemon who had a type advantage against him in terms of defensive ability.

MFW ponies

Fishy Bubbles

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since I'm off and stuck at home due to illness (which is just typical *rollseyes*) I have a set of quick-fire updates for you =p

Forest of Adventure (Please reply in limegreen)

Pyschopath ~ You hold back your excitement over your very first capture and with a reserved countenance pick up Pachirisu’s Pokeball. Returning Freeze to his Pokeball for a rest you ponder over names for your new team member. Deciding on the name Thunderfuzz you place her Pokeball with your others. Soon you charge off in one direction through the forest hoping to leave and find a Pokemon Centre, there had to be one around here right? Rushing forth with haste all thoughts of food gone from your mind you see a patch of light ahead and as you plunge into the brightness you find yourself in a clearing … but there were no buildings here. You sigh downtrodden; you really need to find something to heal your Pokemon. Just as you give up hope of finding your way out of this Forest and back into civilisation you notice a path in the distance with a sign next to it. Walking slowly up to it you can read from the distance you are that it leads out of the forest but there was something wrong, the path was blocked! In the middle of the path lay a snoozing Vileplume that seemed content to sleep right in your way. It filled up the entire path and there seemed no way around it with heave tree growth preventing passage around the creature. You would have to figure out a way past the flower or you’d be stuck here till it woke up.

-I wanted to point out thatTrapinch is in daycare so I'll switch it out on Monday.

"Sh*t, I need to get us out now! Alright, Let me check this thing out" Tyson quickly pulled out his Pokedex then aimed the lens on the other side to the pokemon. After a few seconds of magical scanny awesomeness the robotic voice of the pokedex blurted out: "Vileplume: The flower pokemon, when in danger it can scatter toxic spores and release noxious gases. " Now there was a problem: if he were to wke it vileplume might react in self defence, yet if he were to wait there Thunderfuzz might die.

"Wait! Sneasels are the ninjas of the pokemon world, Freeze might be able to move it without waking it up." After digging through his pockets he found Freeze's ball. "Come out quietly, Freeze just once." Freeze came out of his pokeball wearily yet strangely happy. "Look here, we need to get to town yet this pokemon is in the way. What I want you to do is to move it without waking it up, you think you can do it?" This question probably surprised Freeze since he gave Tyson a 'WTF! I work my butt off all day, help you catch a pokemon while taking some serious injuries and then you expect me to move a pokemon like six times my weight WITHOUT waking it! Are you crazy!' look. "Well, can you!" Freeze shrugged an 'I don't know' shrug.

"Fine, I was waiting to teach this to you later but desperate times call for desperate measures." Tyson looked through his backpack for a few seconds. "Here" Tyson held out his IceBeamTM as if though it was the Holy Grail. "Learn this move, now!"After inserting it into the pokedex, a bluish light coming from the pokedex hit Freeze.

"Learning complete." Said the robotic voice.

"Look, TRY to move it if not go in the defensive and use Ice Beam then Ice Punch and if needed Scratch it." After a few seconds Freeze started to move close to the Vileplume. Everything must go well. Tyson thought.
    Last edited by Lil' Psycho.; 18th September 2008 at 09:05 PM.

ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!! Lemon~Lime's Avatar

Silverton Ranges (Please reply in lightsteelblue)

Lemon~Lime ~ Okay, so you had gotten the Sableye out into the light and it seemed to dazzle the gremlin for a moment but now it was so enraged that even the light wasn’t going to stop it from attacking. You needed a new strategy, keeping on the attack. Part of you realised that this was your first battle with Scorpio and so you were stoked but this creature was a hard hitter and wasn’t going to give up easily. Deciding on a defensive and then offensive manoeuvre you give your next commands to Scorpio. Flying just outside the mine he dug his claws into the nearby snow pile and threw a chunk into the face of Sableye in a modified Sand Attack, very innovative. Sableye furiously wiped at its face to remove the snow losing a little vision from the water now in its crystal-like eyes. It fired off another indigo Nightshade managed to just strike Scorpio on his side knocking him down. Scorpio was beginning to get tired from his repeated offense and was aching from the attacks he had received. Not one to back down though he pulled his claws across his face and they glowed with purple energy. Once he gathered enough energy, the acidic poison literally dripping off his claws hissing as it hit the floor, he made a slashing motion setting loose an X of poison energy that darted towards Sableye hitting it square on and throwing it back into the mine. It slowly got back to its feet wincing as the poison in its veins ate away at its body a little more. You seem to have the edge here, the question is can you keep it?
    The battle was going pretty good so far, but it was becoming clear that Scorpio couldn't take that many more attacks or give out a whole lot more either. That little demon was holding up pretty well, too. Mike tried to think up something, but his mind had run out of stock in the "Bright Ideas" aisle for now. He was going to have to use a stall tactic. "Hey, Scorpio!" he yelled. "Keep hanging in there! Three Sand Attacks to its face, and try not to get hit! Keep it from retreating into the cave!" As Scorpio wearily prepared to attack, Mike frantically searched his brain for a good strategy, hoping that Scorpio could hold up.
    OOC: Get well soon! Sorry about the length of my reply, IE ate my first one. -_-
    ~FB~
    Only available online on the weekends and holidays (Friday, Saturday Sunday). Sorry for any inconveniences.

Some more quick-fire updates for ya ^-^

empoleon dynamite ~ The Teddiursa swayed on wobbly legs as it struggled to maintain its upright position, it certainly didn’t look too good. Clutching an empty Pokebll at your side you command Fungi to stand down, not wanting to continue the fight into the dead of night. Fungi reluctantly backed off and Teddiursa blinked in confusion. This was your moment; let’s hope it works out the way you planned. Throwing the red and white orb at the small teddy you watch as a look of recognition flickers over its face before it’s struck by the device. Time seems to stand still as the bear looks down at the orb before its body turns to red energy and it’s sucked inside. The ball locks shut but wobbles furiously and you wonder if you threw it at the right time. Holding your breath for fear the teddy may break free the ball suddenly stops wobbling and the light goes out. Congratulations. You have captured a Level 06, Male Teddiursa. You bend down to pick up your new team-mate enclosed in its capture device and smile. It had fought hard and really could have broken free of the Pokeball if it tried, but maybe … just maybe … it wanted to be with you. Now all that’s left is to leave the beautiful forest and continue your travels, there’s a big wide world there for you and your team to explore.

With Teddiursa’s capture you’ve unlocked your rights to the Egg House and are hereby released from the Arcane Realm. Upon replying to this update you’re free to post in the mainstream zones (I know they’re currently un-manned but something is being worked out so fear not). The two zones per trainer rule will still apply when you do. Good Luck in all your future adventures ^-^

Pyschopath ~ Okay, now you weren’t expecting that to happen. You swear at the large grass Pokemon blocking your one path out of the forest and use your Pokedex to scan it. Hmm, releasing toxic spores if in danger, that’s not good. You needed to move it out of the way without waking it if possible, Thunderfuzz really needed to be healed and time was of the essence. Suddenly you come to a realisation that Sneasel are like ninja’s, stealthy and swift, maybe Freeze could help move the Vileplume without waking it; if he had enough energy to do so that is. Releasign Freeze from his Pokeball he seemed a little refreshed from the small rest and smiled at you, probably still on a high from his victory in battle. You ask him if he could move the Vileplume so you could all get into town and his smile soon falls off his face. Looking over at the large flower and comparing it with his size he looked back at you with a ‘wtf, you’re joking right?’ expression. You keep staring at him and he gets annoyed, not only did he work his furry little arse off to win your first battle now he was hefting heavy loads, this was soo unfair. He shrugs not thinking he could move it never alone without waking it. Deciding to appease Freeze with a TM, one that you had been saving for a while you flash the Ice Beam TM and Freeze’s eyes light up, that was one powerful attack. Placing it in your Pokedex it transferred the information over to Sneasel and he suddenly felt invigorated wanting to try out his new move now. Now with instructions to try and move the hefty flower but if struggling to attack Freeze set to work.

Freeze stealthily made his way over to the Vileplume and getting underneath its side tried to roll it over grunting as he struggled to lift it. He was tired already and this was just taking the biscuit. He managed to lift it to waist height and was shaking at holding it like that, he wasn’t a muscular Pokemon and he wished right now that you had a fighting type with you. Managing to get it to shoulder height he gave a loud yell as he pushed it over onto its front and grinned. You slapped your face as the Vileplume shook and murmured to itself obviously woken by the loud yell and force of landing on its face. Freeze looked sheepish but leapt back and grinned, so that hadn’t worked, but this will. He charged up ice energy feeling his own diminish, damn this attack was draining. With all that he had he fired a small beam of ice energy that struck the rousing Vileplume pushing it further out of the way and encasing part of its side in ice. Wow, that sure was lucky. Now with a clear path you rush past grabbing your exhausted Sneasel in the process, time to find that Pokemon Centre.

Man the RNG loved you today =p. Now you are hereby released from the Arcane Realm. Upon replying to this update you’re free to post in the mainstream zones (I know they’re currently un-manned but something is being worked out so fear not). The two zones per trainer rule will still apply when you do. Good Luck in all your future adventures ^-^. Now go, skedaddle, shoo XP

Desert of Illusion (Please reply in darkorange)

Artifical Dragon ~
    I LOVE WoW, its addictive I know. I only wish I still had it *pout*

Igneous had a knack of ending up deep in a sand dune and as he picked himself up once more you pat him on the head in praise. He was trying his hardest after all, that was all you could ask. Igneous was beginning to tire from the repeated offence and all the attacks he was taking were smarting something rotten. This Baltoy was a tough cookie and had no qualms about showing it; fortunately for you its offence seemed more draining than that of your Cyndaquil’s. Now then, time for a new battle plan since Tackle after Tackle after Tackle had merely worn Igneous down. Maybe a defensive approach would be best you surmise. Looking in your bag you can’t find anything that would assist your fiery echidna for the battle and sigh. Having to work with what Igneous had available to him to give him his next orders and watch as he set forth into action. You hoped not to KO the spinning toy in the hopes that once you caught it it would lead you to one of the fabled villages in this desert.

Igneous slowly approached Baltoy trying to gauge what it would do next. He knew what he was ordered and merely waited for the right moment to strike. Baltoy stopped spinning to observe Igneous curiously only to receive a vicious Leer in return. Not waiting a second Igneous leapt forward and slammed into Baltoy hitting it hard and pushing it through the sand. Before it could recover and attack he spat out a cloud of Smokescreen that covered the sands. Baltoy could be heard whining within the cloud and a bright pink energy surrounded Igneous, the Cyndaquil fighting against it. Just as it looked like he was to be tossed … again the energy dissipated and Igneous fell harmlessly to the sand. It looks like Baltoy is losing energy fast; remember though Igneous is losing energy too with every move he makes and is panting hard from the exertion. Now would be the time to finish it off if you can find it within all the smoke.

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in gold)

Fishyfool ~ A chest! A chest! The treasure you were searching for, at last! You tentatively approached the chest remembering what happened at every turn you’ve made here and walk smack bang into an energy barrier that knocked you onto your arse; Volcape just about missed being squished by your derriere. Typical! It’s never simple is it. Reading the plaque near the barrier itself you turn to face the guardian and sigh, you should’ve guessed that the guardian would be a moon Pokemon and that such Pokemon was staring down at you right now. Volcape didn’t seem the least bit intimidated by the floating moon Pokemon and moves to stand before it, ready to face this challenge. Lunatone cast its red eye upon the small fire monkey and nodded, accepting him as the challenger. This was your first battle together and against such a strong looking Pokemon, it would certainly be a test of your strength and strategy. Working through a battle plan you give your instructions to Volcape who nods his understanding. He faces the Lunatone and gives it a terrifying Leer just as Lunatone Hardens its already rock hard skin, but it became startled by the attack non-the-less. Taking the opportunity Volcape let loose a small fray of flames that struck Lunatone head on leaving small black marks in their wake. The fire attack snapped Lunatone out of its stupor and it floats forward with unthought-of speed and slammed into Volcape with a hard Tackle that sent him tumbling backwards. Though Lunatone had taken a head on attack its type kept it quite healthy and with its hardened skin that Tackle had done more damage. You were both going to have to be innovative to beat this guardian.

Lemon~Lime ~
    Thanx

The battle seemed to be working in your favour which was very good, with Sableye poisoned and partially blinded. Scorpio was getting tired but was still pumped up and ready to dish out more damage to win his first ever battle. Wracking your brains for another battle strategy you find yourself coming up blank, this was a lot harder than you thought it would be. Deciding to stay on the defensive you order Scorpio to keep up with the snow-laden sand attacks whilst you thought of a good battle plan for next time. Scorpio nodded hoping that he could avoid any attacks thrown by the Sableye in the meantime and hoped you’d hurry and thinks of some good attacks to use ‘cause he could think of plenty. Digging his claws into the snow again he threw another blob of it Sableye who got smacked right in the head again as it was recovering from the poisons effects making it fall back. Pleased with how well that worked Scorpio did exactly the same again with another Sand Attack but Sableye almost sensing what was coming rolled out of the way causing the snow to fall harmlessly to the ground. Scorpio panicked tried again only to miss again as Sableye enraged charged at him wiping the snow from its eyes, sensing where the Gligar was from the noise he made and hit two consecutive Scratches that left Scorpio reeling. Maybe using only defensive moves wasn’t such a good idea after all, although Scorpio had saved energy he took a good whack and was now bleeding across his belly looking sore and tired. Sableye cried out as the poison ate more of his health and collapsed to one knee. Sure the poison may finish it off but would it before Sableye finished off Scorpio?

\Silverton Ranges (Please reply in lightsteelblue)

Lemon~Lime ~
    Thanx

The battle seemed to be working in your favour which was very good, with Sableye poisoned and partially blinded. Scorpio was getting tired but was still pumped up and ready to dish out more damage to win his first ever battle. Wracking your brains for another battle strategy you find yourself coming up blank, this was a lot harder than you thought it would be. Deciding to stay on the defensive you order Scorpio to keep up with the snow-laden sand attacks whilst you thought of a good battle plan for next time. Scorpio nodded hoping that he could avoid any attacks thrown by the Sableye in the meantime and hoped you’d hurry and thinks of some good attacks to use ‘cause he could think of plenty. Digging his claws into the snow again he threw another blob of it Sableye who got smacked right in the head again as it was recovering from the poisons effects making it fall back. Pleased with how well that worked Scorpio did exactly the same again with another Sand Attack but Sableye almost sensing what was coming rolled out of the way causing the snow to fall harmlessly to the ground. Scorpio panicked tried again only to miss again as Sableye enraged charged at him wiping the snow from its eyes, sensing where the Gligar was from the noise he made and hit two consecutive Scratches that left Scorpio reeling. Maybe using only defensive moves wasn’t such a good idea after all, although Scorpio had saved energy he took a good whack and was now bleeding across his belly looking sore and tired. Sableye cried out as the poison ate more of his health and collapsed to one knee. Sure the poison may finish it off but would it before Sableye finished off Scorpio?
    Mike shuddered as Scorpio began to bleed from the Sableye's vicious attack. It would make a good addition to his team, but he wasn't expecting something like this. Scorpio was one of his closest friends, and the only thing familiar to him in this strange land. Seeing him bleed was like having the wound inflicted on himself. Suddenly, though, he found energy in the thought that Scorpio and he could overcome the Sableye, together. Renewed and with plenty of hope, he yelled to Scorpio with vigor. "C'mon, buddy! It's on its last leg! Cross Poison it into something hard, then Dodge any attacks it throws at you!" Scorpio sensed something in his voice that gave him determination, and nodded with a "Srs Biznss" look on his face. "Let's do this!" Mike said.
    ~FB~
    Only available online on the weekends and holidays (Friday, Saturday Sunday). Sorry for any inconveniences.

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pyschopath ~ Okay, now you weren’t expecting that to happen. You swear at the large grass Pokemon blocking your one path out of the forest and use your Pokedex to scan it. Hmm, releasing toxic spores if in danger, that’s not good. You needed to move it out of the way without waking it if possible, Thunderfuzz really needed to be healed and time was of the essence. Suddenly you come to a realisation that Sneasel are like ninja’s, stealthy and swift, maybe Freeze could help move the Vileplume without waking it; if he had enough energy to do so that is. Releasign Freeze from his Pokeball he seemed a little refreshed from the small rest and smiled at you, probably still on a high from his victory in battle. You ask him if he could move the Vileplume so you could all get into town and his smile soon falls off his face. Looking over at the large flower and comparing it with his size he looked back at you with a ‘wtf, you’re joking right?’ expression. You keep staring at him and he gets annoyed, not only did he work his furry little arse off to win your first battle now he was hefting heavy loads, this was soo unfair. He shrugs not thinking he could move it never alone without waking it. Deciding to appease Freeze with a TM, one that you had been saving for a while you flash the Ice Beam TM and Freeze’s eyes light up, that was one powerful attack. Placing it in your Pokedex it transferred the information over to Sneasel and he suddenly felt invigorated wanting to try out his new move now. Now with instructions to try and move the hefty flower but if struggling to attack Freeze set to work.

Freeze stealthily made his way over to the Vileplume and getting underneath its side tried to roll it over grunting as he struggled to lift it. He was tired already and this was just taking the biscuit. He managed to lift it to waist height and was shaking at holding it like that, he wasn’t a muscular Pokemon and he wished right now that you had a fighting type with you. Managing to get it to shoulder height he gave a loud yell as he pushed it over onto its front and grinned. You slapped your face as the Vileplume shook and murmured to itself obviously woken by the loud yell and force of landing on its face. Freeze looked sheepish but leapt back and grinned, so that hadn’t worked, but this will. He charged up ice energy feeling his own diminish, damn this attack was draining. With all that he had he fired a small beam of ice energy that struck the rousing Vileplume pushing it further out of the way and encasing part of its side in ice. Wow, that sure was lucky. Now with a clear path you rush past grabbing your exhausted Sneasel in the process, time to find that Pokemon Centre.

Man the RNG loved you today =p. Now you are hereby released from the Arcane Realm. Upon replying to this update you’re free to post in the mainstream zones (I know they’re currently un-manned but something is being worked out so fear not). The two zones per trainer rule will still apply when you do. Good Luck in all your future adventures ^-^. Now go, skedaddle, shoo XP.
    Thanks, for being our updator.

"Well, that was lucky." Tyson couldn't believe what had just happened. Freeze couldn't believe it either. "I figured that Vileplume would fight back hard, yet it just stayed there. Now back to bussinees, there seems to be a road to a city here. Let's find the pokemon center." Tyson looked back at his pokemon, Freeze was injured, Thunderfuzz was in a lot of pain and Digga' was just there. Now he was glad to not have had food earlier, because if he did he would never have met Thunderfuzz. "Now to find a pokemon center..."

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

Mediville (Please reply in lemonchiffon)

RaunchyFad
    ~ You’re soo weird … its awesome XD
    A reprieve was all that you needed as the trembling Meowth faced off against the much larger cat hoping to buy some time for Rocky to wake up. Managing to get to your feet you feel your stomach lurch and you lose that small amount of lunch you had earlier but grossly enough this gave you an idea. Whilst Meowth was distracting the Purugly you slip behind it making the cat turn to give you a confused look receiving a Scratch for its concern. It cried out and faced Purugly and with all its hatred let loose a loud Growl that startled the fat cat for a moment, enough to allow you to slip back with the slumbering Rocky in your arms. What you did next would be remembered by all participants in this battle; you started to gnaw on her flesh. Purugly and Meowth stare at you aghast at your behaviour. To even think you would consider eating your own Pokemon and at a time like this!! Even the Glameows had stopped there encouragement of Purugly to stare at you shaking their heads in disgust. Meowth seemed more worried about the prospect of working with a cannibal now that facing the behemoth before it and snapping out of its astonishment leapt up and sunk its teeth into Purugly’s leg in a harsh Bite. Purugly was snapped out too by the pain in its leg and roared as it tried to dislodge the little kitty. All this noise and the scratching feeling on her skin brought Rocky out of her sleep to find you trying to eat her. Her eyes widen and she leaps out of your grasp kicking you in the face for your behaviour, glaring daggers at you. You explain the situation somewhat dazed from the shot to the head and Rocky turns to see Meowth clinging onto Purugly. She did feel more injured than before but suddenly as Meowth flew off again Purugly shuddered as the tight vines wrapped in its fur drained some health which flew off in little bubbles hitting Rocky and restoring some of hers. She had forgotten about her Leech Seed, it was still there working its magic. Now it was 2 verses 1 and Purugly wasn’t looking so sure of itself anymore. Rocky looked over to you with a glare waiting for some orders with a look that said ‘do something useful for once in your life’.
    No, YOU'RE so weird. Bahahah. <3

As Rocky healed herself, Paul sighed in relief despite getting hit in the face again. Though pitting a tiny pokémon against a bear-sized cat was a stupid idea from the start, it all seemed to be turning around in the gang’s favor. Paul was especially happy that it was going to end soon since he couldn’t even remember why it started in the first place.

“Heeey, not so tough now, eh moosey?” Paul teased, much to the embarrassment of his seedot who was coated in his pukey spit. Either way, despite her wounds and after-sleep grogginess, Rocky was ready to take on the purugly with help from the meowth who seemed to be doing a bit more damage than expected. Maybe if luck came about, the smell of vomit would simply turn the purugly away and Rocky wouldn’t have to fight at all.

Even so, Paul barked out some commands while Rocky’s flavor lingered on his lips. She really was quite nutty, and even though Paul wasn’t REALLY eating her, he figured that if he ever became hungry enough she’d be mighty nice in a salad. A pang of guild went through his head as he thought of this. Ho hum.

“Bide your time a bit, Rocky, and li’l bobcat, keep scratching and biting. It’s cool,” Paul stroked his beard twice before finishing up his battle plan. “And Rocky, man, when you’re done biding kick moosey in the head a few times, do, uh, whatsitcalled… those, yeah, quick attacks!” He then smiled, satisfied that he managed to remember Rocky’s attack name, then put up his dukes, just in case any of the cats wanted to bring him down. Perhaps the hypnosis’s effect hadn’t quite worn off yet.

Rocky simply rolled her eyes and got ready to attack.

Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*

Music Box ~ You can’t contain your excitement at seeing the mysterious village in all its glory, if only for a few seconds. Now you were more than determined to defeat this Banette if only to learn more about this village. Suddenly as it hits you, this Banette is not only an evolved Pokemon but seems quite old, it must be strong how were you going to win? Your face falls and doubt lines your features as you hesitate. Banette waits to see what you’ll do a small smile on its zipper mouth. Totodile wasn’t too pleased by your show of weakness and glared before shooting a jet of water at your face shocking you and making you choke. As the stream ended you felt somehow revitalised if not a little wet and leapt to your feet with renewed confidence. Alright now you were ready to battle and Banette seemed pleased by this.

Shouting out your orders to Squirt who’s ears were ringing, he was close enough to hear you talk normally he focused on his ghostly opponent. Setting his gaze on Banette he gave it a vicious Leer that made Banette hesitate for a moment before leaping at it and swiping a claw … right though it! Squirt landed back on his feet and looked alarmed, his Scratch had no effect. Banette rolled its eyes at the amateur mistake and darted forward knocking into Squirt and pushing him back, fortunately he wasn’t holding anything so he didn’t lose an item with that Knock Off. Squirt feeling embarrassed by his previous mistake let loose a powerful stream of water that caught Banette flush on its side throwing it into and through the pedestal. Banette seemed shocked by the use of such a powerful move and grinned; maybe you weren’t such pushovers after all. It shook the water off and stretched its spectral muscles before its eyes glowed a deep purple and dark bolts of energy arced through the air smacking into Squirt with a crack and slamming him into the ground. That was a harsh Nightshade that left Squirt smarting. You were going to have to think of a good strategy to beat this experienced ghost.
    Okay, just so nobody gets the wrong idea I made Squirt use Scratch on purpose. I'd figure I'd have myself make a stupid mistake for some comedy.

*sweat drop* "How could I forget about Squirt's scratch not being able to effect ghost types! ;_;" exclaimed Tim as he sat in the sand swirling his finger in the sand feeling sorry for himself. Tim quickly got back to his feet and into the battle just in time to notice that Squirt's Hydro Pump hit. "Hey Squirt!" the Totodile turned his head to Tim to hear him out. "It looks like we have to stick it out with just Hydro Pump! So Scratch wont work leer is almost as bad since Hydro Pump is special attack!" Tim could tell that Squirt was wondering how Tim made a rookie mistake like Sratch on ghost when he seemed to know his attacks pretty well."A- Anyways, use Hydro Pump again since it's out only choice!" Tim almost was ready to call upon Cacnea but then he quickly realized that Cacnea wasn't even his to battle with. "Tototototototo!" Squirt cried as he let loose his Hydro Pump at Banette. Tim kept on thinking to himself "Loosing isn't an option here. My whole reason for even being here is at stake and this excursion would have been a waste of my time" Tim turned to Cacnea,"well, maybe not a total loss..." "Squirt, give Banette two more of your best Hydro Pumps! "There has to be something I can use against Banette, but what?" Tim thought as he just remembered something that could change the outcome of this battle. "Brilliant!" Tim said calmly and coolly.

Artifical Dragon ~
    I LOVE WoW, its addictive I know. I only wish I still had it *pout*

Igneous had a knack of ending up deep in a sand dune and as he picked himself up once more you pat him on the head in praise. He was trying his hardest after all, that was all you could ask. Igneous was beginning to tire from the repeated offence and all the attacks he was taking were smarting something rotten. This Baltoy was a tough cookie and had no qualms about showing it; fortunately for you its offence seemed more draining than that of your Cyndaquil’s. Now then, time for a new battle plan since Tackle after Tackle after Tackle had merely worn Igneous down. Maybe a defensive approach would be best you surmise. Looking in your bag you can’t find anything that would assist your fiery echidna for the battle and sigh. Having to work with what Igneous had available to him to give him his next orders and watch as he set forth into action. You hoped not to KO the spinning toy in the hopes that once you caught it it would lead you to one of the fabled villages in this desert.

Igneous slowly approached Baltoy trying to gauge what it would do next. He knew what he was ordered and merely waited for the right moment to strike. Baltoy stopped spinning to observe Igneous curiously only to receive a vicious Leer in return. Not waiting a second Igneous leapt forward and slammed into Baltoy hitting it hard and pushing it through the sand. Before it could recover and attack he spat out a cloud of Smokescreen that covered the sands. Baltoy could be heard whining within the cloud and a bright pink energy surrounded Igneous, the Cyndaquil fighting against it. Just as it looked like he was to be tossed … again the energy dissipated and Igneous fell harmlessly to the sand. It looks like Baltoy is losing energy fast; remember though Igneous is losing energy too with every move he makes and is panting hard from the exertion. Now would be the time to finish it off if you can find it within all the smoke.
    OH, what race did you play as?! And what class-- Oh, update. Right.

Finally, three consecutive attacks on the Baltoy that have worked successfully. Alina felt an overwhelming sense of pride for her little Cyndaquil, almost not noticing how badly hurt he was. She frowned a little bit, feeling guilty about not bringing a potion or something with her, but there was nothing she could do about that. Sighing she observed the Baltoy's current condition. The smoke still covered it up, making it impossible to find. She was surprised it hadn't Rapid Spinned the cloud of smoke away... it was a very good sign. It was just as worn out as Igneous was, so now would be the time to end this battle once and for all. She then started shuffling through her backpack to find the small red and white ball to catch Pokemon with. It was surprisingly difficult to find, since her backpack was so cluttered. Finally, she found a Pokeball and pulled it out, the sun reflecting off its shiny surface. Alina continued to play with the Pokeball a bit by tossing it up in the air and catching it as she waited for smoke to clear so she could capture this little Baltoy. The wait for her was almost excruciating. Would she capture it on the first try, or would Igneous have to take a few more hits? She didn't think her Cyndaquil could take much more... the smoke started to clear slightly, but not fast enough. Damn it, now would be an excellent time for a random gust of wind to blow the rest of it away. None the less, she stood at ready, so she could throw the Pokeball at the Baltoy before it had a chance to do anything else.

RaunchyFad ~
    Weird is gooood =3

As the tables had now seemed to turn in your favour you felt your body relax a little more. Placing your tiny Seedot in harms way against such a gargantuan beast was foolish but with Meowth aiding you maybe, just maybe you could defeat the fat cat. Plucking up the courage, or more like stupidity you insult the Purugly who hisses at you eager to rip your throat out. It was in pain and feared losing the battle and to have you a pitiful excuse of a human throw barbs merely bruised its ego a little more. Rocky rolled her eyes at your behaviour and wondered if she beat the cat she could be leader and have the Glameow rip you apart for embarrassing her. Dropping her power hungry thoughts she awaited the next set of orders as Meowth took a Quick Attack from Purugly slamming it into the wall hard. Dragging your mind away from nut salads consisting of your Pokemon you stumble over your words as you try to get across your battle plan. With somewhat vague instructions (again!), Rocky begins her vengeance on the fat cat.

Rocky calmed her body down and focused as she Bideed her time, waiting for the right moment to strike. Meanwhile Meowth was picking itself back up from the hit it took and only just managed to dodge a meaty limbed-Scratch attack by rolling underneath. Meowth’s eyes widened noticing Rocky deep in concentration and ran over to stand in front of her. It remembered what attack this was and baited the Purugly over by throwing insults whilst softly quivering, it was gaining more confidence as the battle progressed it would seem. Purugly charged right for the two Pokemon and picked up speed. Meowth leapt out of the way with plenty of time left as Purugly slammed into Rocky with a Quick Attack. Rocky rolled back hitting the far end of the alley. Picking herself back up feeling terrible from all the attacks she had taken but fuelled by adrenaline and determination ran forward and leapt into Purugly the red energy spiking and smacking the fat cat with double the power pushing it right back and making it pant in pain. Meowth taking the opportunity leapt up and raked a claw down Purugly’s side leave small cuts in its wake. Purugly meowed in pain and got back to its feet as Rocky slammed into it with a Quick Attack of her own though which did less damage than her Bide, but still stung all the same. Meowth bit down on the injured flesh of the Purugly’s side making it whine and drop to its knees only to be smacked with yet another Quick Attack from Rocky. It was fast losing this battle now the double teaming was wearing it down very quickly. Roaring in defiance it disappeared from view, Meowth dropping off its mouth still open from its Bite attack. Suddenly the behemoth appeared next to Rocky and crashed into with dark energy that almost crushed the tiny seed Pokemon. Purugly was acting out of desperation and that Faint Attack had really hurt Rocky. Fortunately the Leed Seed sapped a little more health from Purugly that floated over and replenished Rocky a small amount. She looked battered now and would not take too many more hits. Purugly was looking just as injured and was on its last legs. Meowth was the healthiest of the bunch and moved to stand in front of Rocky in protection knowing this fact. The Glameow were all worriedly whispering amongst one another upon seeing their leader so weakened by a Seedot and a Meowth.

Music Box ~
    That’s alright. What you do with your character is up to you.

Feeling rather silly for forgetting such an important aspect about Ghost Pokemon you play with sand next to you wishing the ground could just swallow you up. You drag yourself out of your misery long enough to see Squirt’s Hydro Pump hit home and feel a little better, at least that attack works. Squirt looks towards you and you suggest that since Hydro Pump is that only attack that will work that he sticks with that. You glance over to Cacnea who’s watching the battle with great interest and cheering on Squirt. You wonder for a moment if you could use it in battle before you realise that as a wild Pokemon it probably wouldn’t obey you anyway. You couldn’t afford to lose this battle, you came to see the villages and having found one your chance to see it in all its glory was at stake. If you did your time here would have been a waste … well maybe not entirely as you glance at the little cactus that seemed happy around you. With orders to use two more Hydro Pumps Squirt set to work. He blasted that cold pressurised jet at Banette who dodged it this time and shot back with another Nightshade that knocked Squirt back onto his butt. Picking himself back up he focused on his opponent ready to attack and at the right moment shot another Hydro Pump at Banette who Screeched at the same time cutting the attack short leaving a short spray that hit the ghost and pushed it up into the air. Hydro Pump was a powerful attack and such was draining Squirts energy already and he was getting tired. Banette upon seeing this shook its head eyes coloured with disappointment, it had been a long time since it had a good challenge and this Pokemon was merely too weak to provide it.

Suddenly its eyes light up as it gets an idea and grins. It gathers light blue energy in its hands and throws it at Squirt. Squirt gasps as the energy surrounds him and shines so bright you have to turn your head away. When the energy dissipates you gasp as you see what’s left. Squirt looks down and notices that the ground is further away than before. His claws are bigger and belly is definitely larger. He turns to face you and you see a Croconaw staring back at you. What had Banette done? Banette grinned pleased with its work and hissed out “Better … challenge” in English that makes your jaw nearly hit the ground. Not only had it evolved your Pokemon … it can talk!! This is nearly enough to make your brain overload. “Temp ..porary” Banette hisses out whilst urging Squirt to battle. Cacnea whose mouth was wide open held its arms out wide hoping that Banette would evolve it too. Well it seems that Banette wanted a more even challenge and by temporarily evolving Squirt has obtained it.

You now have a Level 21 Croconaw who knows all the attacks up to and including that level (including any egg/mt/tm moves already taught)

Artifical Dragon ~ I was Human Paladin for ages, then decided to play again as an Undead Mage … should’ve chose the undead first, they’re very fun. What about you?

Finally, your battle strategy had worked and Igneous looked damn pleased by that fact. It seemed that Baltoy was running low on energy and it was proving to be its downfall. You stare at the cloud of smoke watching as it slowly starts to clear and hoping to spot Baltoy within once it did. Routing through your bag you pull out an empty Pokeball intending to capture the spinning toy when it was visible. The smoke sure was taking its time in disspating and you hoped a nice strong gust of wind would suddenly appear to aid you … no such luck. Sitting down you watch the smoke rise further into the air and can almost see through it. Holding the Pokeball tightly you focus intently on the cloud ready to throw the object and as soon as it’s clear enough to see you pull back your arm but stop. Where’s Baltoy gone? It’s not within the smokescreen anymore. Igneous ran forward searching for the illusive creature when a whizzing noise sounds from behind him. He has enough time to turn around as Baltoy slams into him with a Rapid Spin Baltoy careening into a dune itself from the attack. Ou curse the crafty toy and throw your Pokeball now you have the chance watching it bounce of its tan skin and absorbing it inside. Running to check over Igneous you could see him looking battered and bruised, that Baltoy didn’t know when to give up, an admirable quality non-the-less. Holding Igneous tight to you and watch as the Pokeball shakes, Baltoy fighting its bonds before it finally stops, the red light dimming. Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05, genderless Baltoy.. Now you had two injured Pokemon on your hands, would you be able to get them healed up and convince Baltoy to lead you to one of the fabled villages?

With Baltoy’s capture you have unlocked your rights to the Egg House

Lemon~Lime ~ Upon seeing your Gligar holding his bleeding chest you shudder feeling a cold chill run down your spine. It never seemed like this on TV, Pokemon never bled when they were injured. The creature you faced was vicious and unrelenting, you hadn’t expected to come across something so feral but you reason that it’s powerful and would make a great addition to your team. For now, you would need to finish off the battle, hopefully with you and Scorpio winning, and go on from there. You urge Scorpio to dig deep down to find the energy to carry on and Scorpio nods, not wanting to disappoint you. Locking eyes you feel confident that you could, no would defeat this Sableye. Feeling renewed hope you yell out your instructions Scorpio wasting no time in powering up his attack. Sableye had made it back to its feet and shot a Leer at Scorpio who shuddered and tries as best as he could to continue his attack. Sableye roared and ran towards Scorpio whom was grimacing drawing all the energy he could despite his fear. Just as Sableye leapt claws outstretched Scorpio, claws dripping with poison unleashed his attack. It wasn’t at full power but he had to attack at the right time and he did. Sableye was struck with the poison energy again and thrown back into the side of the mine before crashing down to the ground its eyes closed in pain. Level Up for Scorpio. Scorpio tiredly looked to you but with a big grin on his face, you had both won your first battle together. Now the only question was what were you going to do with the Sableye?

empoleon dynamite ~ The Teddiursa swayed on wobbly legs as it struggled to maintain its upright position, it certainly didn’t look too good. Clutching an empty Pokebll at your side you command Fungi to stand down, not wanting to continue the fight into the dead of night. Fungi reluctantly backed off and Teddiursa blinked in confusion. This was your moment; let’s hope it works out the way you planned. Throwing the red and white orb at the small teddy you watch as a look of recognition flickers over its face before it’s struck by the device. Time seems to stand still as the bear looks down at the orb before its body turns to red energy and it’s sucked inside. The ball locks shut but wobbles furiously and you wonder if you threw it at the right time. Holding your breath for fear the teddy may break free the ball suddenly stops wobbling and the light goes out. Congratulations. You have captured a Level 06, Male Teddiursa. You bend down to pick up your new team-mate enclosed in its capture device and smile. It had fought hard and really could have broken free of the Pokeball if it tried, but maybe … just maybe … it wanted to be with you. Now all that’s left is to leave the beautiful forest and continue your travels, there’s a big wide world there for you and your team to explore.
    I'd just like to say, i've enjoyed my time here a lot. Now it's time to move on I couldn't have been happier with the way things went. Thanks Tess and Arc ^_^

Wes walked over to where the Teddy had been stood and picked up the Pokeball. “We did it Fungi”, he grinned. However, Shroomish looked slightly disappointed. He had been battling so well and it was over so soon. Wes sensed this and picked up the Mushroom Pokémon. “I’m sorry pal. If it’s any constellation, I knew you would have won”, Wes put on a smile which Shroomish seemed to ignore, “Tomorrow morning we’re going to travel to mainland Fizzy Bubbles. I know battles are going to be harder there and I know I can count on you.”

Wes stroked Fungi’s firm hide affectionately. It looked endearingly at Wes before jumping out of his arms. The Forest had definitely lived up to its name – there couldn’t have been a better way to start an adventure. The two of them left the forest opening and made there way out of the woodland.

Lemon~Lime ~ Upon seeing your Gligar holding his bleeding chest you shudder feeling a cold chill run down your spine. It never seemed like this on TV, Pokemon never bled when they were injured. The creature you faced was vicious and unrelenting, you hadn’t expected to come across something so feral but you reason that it’s powerful and would make a great addition to your team. For now, you would need to finish off the battle, hopefully with you and Scorpio winning, and go on from there. You urge Scorpio to dig deep down to find the energy to carry on and Scorpio nods, not wanting to disappoint you. Locking eyes you feel confident that you could, no would defeat this Sableye. Feeling renewed hope you yell out your instructions Scorpio wasting no time in powering up his attack. Sableye had made it back to its feet and shot a Leer at Scorpio who shuddered and tries as best as he could to continue his attack. Sableye roared and ran towards Scorpio whom was grimacing drawing all the energy he could despite his fear. Just as Sableye leapt claws outstretched Scorpio, claws dripping with poison unleashed his attack. It wasn’t at full power but he had to attack at the right time and he did. Sableye was struck with the poison energy again and thrown back into the side of the mine before crashing down to the ground its eyes closed in pain. Level Up for Scorpio. Scorpio tiredly looked to you but with a big grin on his face, you had both won your first battle together. Now the only question was what were you going to do with the Sableye?
    Even after all that the Sableye had put him and Scorpio through, Mike was not the kind of person who would leave a half-unconscious Pokemon alone in the freezing cold. He nodded at Scorpio and said "Good job! Take a rest now.", returning him into his Pokeball with the touch of a button. He then looked down at the Pokeball he held in his hand and tossed it at the Sableye, preparing to rush back into the cave and search for the jewels the Sableye was guarding as soon as it was captured. Soon, he would have a valuable addition to his team and a few gems to boot.
    Last edited by Lemon~Lime; 21st September 2008 at 08:43 AM.
    ~FB~

Artifical Dragon ~ I was Human Paladin for ages, then decided to play again as an Undead Mage … should’ve chose the undead first, they’re very fun. What about you?

Finally, your battle strategy had worked and Igneous looked damn pleased by that fact. It seemed that Baltoy was running low on energy and it was proving to be its downfall. You stare at the cloud of smoke watching as it slowly starts to clear and hoping to spot Baltoy within once it did. Routing through your bag you pull out an empty Pokeball intending to capture the spinning toy when it was visible. The smoke sure was taking its time in disspating and you hoped a nice strong gust of wind would suddenly appear to aid you … no such luck. Sitting down you watch the smoke rise further into the air and can almost see through it. Holding the Pokeball tightly you focus intently on the cloud ready to throw the object and as soon as it’s clear enough to see you pull back your arm but stop. Where’s Baltoy gone? It’s not within the smokescreen anymore. Igneous ran forward searching for the illusive creature when a whizzing noise sounds from behind him. He has enough time to turn around as Baltoy slams into him with a Rapid Spin Baltoy careening into a dune itself from the attack. Ou curse the crafty toy and throw your Pokeball now you have the chance watching it bounce of its tan skin and absorbing it inside. Running to check over Igneous you could see him looking battered and bruised, that Baltoy didn’t know when to give up, an admirable quality non-the-less. Holding Igneous tight to you and watch as the Pokeball shakes, Baltoy fighting its bonds before it finally stops, the red light dimming. Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05, genderless Baltoy.. Now you had two injured Pokemon on your hands, would you be able to get them healed up and convince Baltoy to lead you to one of the fabled villages?

With Baltoy’s capture you have unlocked your rights to the Egg House
    I play as a Tauren Druid. Running around as a kitty cat with horns has its perks. :D

Alina sighed with relief. Thank god that's over with. Igneous looked pleased with himself but was too tired to even walk. He was probably just as relieved as his trainer was. Alina picked up the shiny ball and smiled to herself. Her first capture... the first of many. Tapping the pokeball once the Baltoy burst out in a flash of red light. It weakly spun around shaking a little bit from its weariness. Alina felt guilty for not letting it rest yet, but she'd give it plenty of time to do that later. Right now, she desperately needed to find that village. She placed her tired Cyndaquil in her backpack to rest a bit, then went to pick up her new Baltoy.

"Okay, you're mine now. No more tricks," Alina began, attempting to sound strict but failing miserably. The Baltoy stared back with an indifferent face (If Baltoy can even show emotions with their faces... who knows). "All three of us are exhausted and want to rest, and we won't get to do that unless you lead us to that village," she said.

The Baltoy didn't look happy at all as Alina put it down on the ground as gently as she could. It gave one evil look at the Cyndaquil now sleeping in her backpack, probably thinking "stupid thing, I would've never got captured if it wasn't for you." None the less, the Baltoy reluctantly began to spin away, Alina closely following.

After a long period of silence, Alina then said "I need to think up a name for you. I was never good with names." She waited for an answer but none came. After pondering for a moment Alina remembered a name from one of her favorite songs and decided that would be a good name. "Parabola, there we go! That'll be your name."

The Baltoy made a sound as if to sigh and thought to itself "What a lame name. Oh god, I'm going to be stuck with this trainer forever... Maybe I could sneak off--" it chanced another look at that evil Cyndaquil and the completely oblivious trainer that followed it. "Nah."

Parabola continued to spin off in the same direction as Alina followed with high hopes.

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

RaunchyFad ~
    Weird is gooood =3

As the tables had now seemed to turn in your favour you felt your body relax a little more. Placing your tiny Seedot in harms way against such a gargantuan beast was foolish but with Meowth aiding you maybe, just maybe you could defeat the fat cat. Plucking up the courage, or more like stupidity you insult the Purugly who hisses at you eager to rip your throat out. It was in pain and feared losing the battle and to have you a pitiful excuse of a human throw barbs merely bruised its ego a little more. Rocky rolled her eyes at your behaviour and wondered if she beat the cat she could be leader and have the Glameow rip you apart for embarrassing her. Dropping her power hungry thoughts she awaited the next set of orders as Meowth took a Quick Attack from Purugly slamming it into the wall hard. Dragging your mind away from nut salads consisting of your Pokemon you stumble over your words as you try to get across your battle plan. With somewhat vague instructions (again!), Rocky begins her vengeance on the fat cat.

Rocky calmed her body down and focused as she Bideed her time, waiting for the right moment to strike. Meanwhile Meowth was picking itself back up from the hit it took and only just managed to dodge a meaty limbed-Scratch attack by rolling underneath. Meowth’s eyes widened noticing Rocky deep in concentration and ran over to stand in front of her. It remembered what attack this was and baited the Purugly over by throwing insults whilst softly quivering, it was gaining more confidence as the battle progressed it would seem. Purugly charged right for the two Pokemon and picked up speed. Meowth leapt out of the way with plenty of time left as Purugly slammed into Rocky with a Quick Attack. Rocky rolled back hitting the far end of the alley. Picking herself back up feeling terrible from all the attacks she had taken but fuelled by adrenaline and determination ran forward and leapt into Purugly the red energy spiking and smacking the fat cat with double the power pushing it right back and making it pant in pain. Meowth taking the opportunity leapt up and raked a claw down Purugly’s side leave small cuts in its wake. Purugly meowed in pain and got back to its feet as Rocky slammed into it with a Quick Attack of her own though which did less damage than her Bide, but still stung all the same. Meowth bit down on the injured flesh of the Purugly’s side making it whine and drop to its knees only to be smacked with yet another Quick Attack from Rocky. It was fast losing this battle now the double teaming was wearing it down very quickly. Roaring in defiance it disappeared from view, Meowth dropping off its mouth still open from its Bite attack. Suddenly the behemoth appeared next to Rocky and crashed into with dark energy that almost crushed the tiny seed Pokemon. Purugly was acting out of desperation and that Faint Attack had really hurt Rocky. Fortunately the Leed Seed sapped a little more health from Purugly that floated over and replenished Rocky a small amount. She looked battered now and would not take too many more hits. Purugly was looking just as injured and was on its last legs. Meowth was the healthiest of the bunch and moved to stand in front of Rocky in protection knowing this fact. The Glameow were all worriedly whispering amongst one another upon seeing their leader so weakened by a Seedot and a Meowth.
    Rocky sighed in exhaustion. Even with the leech seeds that occasionally restored her heath, she didn’t feel like she could go on much longer. She was cool with this, however, as she was the one who started the fight in the first place and by all means she was determined to end it just the same. At the moment, though, instead of giving it her all she found herself hiding behind the meowth, hoping that the leech seeds might kick in a little harder now that she felt like she was going to faint.

Paul meanwhile began biting his nails. It just kicked into him how bloody the skin around Rocky’s eyes had become, and how cracked and marred her hard outer shell was. Frankly it made him nervous.

“Aw, jeez,” he said whilst looking at the ground in slight disgust. “Yeah, just, just harden little buddy.” He then looked back up to the purugly and saw that it had been damaged just as much, and his stomach churned at the sight of the bruises and cuts that covered its body. “No more biding, Rocky. Just do those quick attacks and try not to get stuck underneath that moose, man, that wouldn’t end well. And li’l bobcat, you know what to do, I think. Uh, don’t let Rocky pass out, try and end this, okay?” He took another look at the situation, and upon seeing that the meowth was the only lively participant in this battle made him feel like dry-heaving.

[b][The Graveyard (Please reply in silver)

Furrett ~ Hugging Sentret close to your body you congratulated him on his win and celebrated loudly in the silent Cemetery. With one free arm you manage to grasp an empty Pokeball from your bag and throw it at the downed Natu hoping to add a new member to your team. As the ball drew Natu inside you released your spunky Kecleon Seldon who grinned and gave a wild yell. You hear a soft ding and look over to your now full Pokeball; congratulations you have captured a Level 05, Male Natu. Upon seeing Omega’s change in demeanour you turn around to see the spectre of an old woman smiling at you and praising you for your well fought battle. You shake a little in fear, although you had come to the Cemetery to find ghosts this was not the kind you were thinking of. Finding your voice you thank her for her praise but put the victory down to your hardworking Sentret who, although a little nervous, smiled proudly. The old woman chuckled to herself and spoke again.

“Your first battle will always be your most memorable and I thank you for sharing that with me young man. Both trainer and Pokemon work together to overcome the odds and you beat a tough opponent in Natu.” She said and you feel a little more at ease the more she talks to you, she seems to mean you no harm.

“Natu has been alone in this Cemetery for a long time now, its good to see that he will finally have some company. You shouldn’t spend you entire life with the dead.” She said cryptically.

“Could you possibly do this old woman a favour? Would you take Natu to the tomb at the centre of the Cemetery, he had some family there I know would want to say goodbye and I’m sure they would want to see his new trainer,” she said pointing in the direction of the tomb.

With Natu’s capture you have now unlocked your rights to the Egg House
    Poatato drew his eyes away from the woman for an instant to see the tomb where his Natu’s family lived. Assuming they were alive. He spotted it, then drew his eyes back to the ghostly figure.

“Sure, I’ll do that.” Potato said agreeably. “I’m sure Natu would like to say goodbye as well.”

Potato walked over to the pokeball containing his very first ever capture. Pride welled inside him, of himself mostly, selfish as it was, but for Omega, too. He pressed the center button, and the jagged line of red energy spiked out toward the ground, rematerializing as his Natu.

Potato smiled at the feathered, hopefully, friend. Omega rubbed a wound on his flank, but smiled at the bird anyway. Seldon twirled on one foot with her arms extended to 90 degree angles twice, then stopped and gave an excited “Leon!”

"Hey... welcome to the team, Natu!" Potato shouted, contrasting the quiet graveyard. "I hope you um... Like us."

He wasn't entirely sure, but he thought he saw Natu roll his eyes.

Then he turned his head to the ghost.

"Thank you." Potato said. "I guess I'll go meet the family."

With a last glance at the woman, Potato began walking toward the tomb.

Potato gave a last look at the astral woman, then began walking over to the tomb.
    Last edited by Furrett; 21st September 2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: wrong gender for seldon. x.x

FB

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast