The Arcane Realm Recorded History - Page 15
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    enchantress is unfortunately having computer problems currently so I shall be updating you for now and I hope I can do as good job as she has done. I hope you enjoy them ^^

Forest of Adventure (Please reply in limegreen)

Pyschopath ~ Upon your arrival to the Arcane Realm you find yourself standing in front of vast expanse of trees that is the Forest of Adventure. Deciding it’s as good a place as any to explore you enter the undergrowth and begin your journey. Inside you can see that large trees block out a lot of sunlight but let the odd bright beam filter through. Large bushes filled with flowers of all different colours and scents line the path you traverse making it quite a beautiful environment to explore. You decide that you should share this experience your starter Pokemon and release your Sneasel aptly named Freeze asking him what he thought of his new surroundings. Pleased enough to travel out of his ball Freeze walks alongside you through the vast forest and after a good few hours of walking you both decide to take a short rest. Just as you decide to return Freeze to his Pokeball to rest properly you hear a low grumbling noise that suddenly grows louder. Looking down to your stomach you laugh with embarrassment, it’s so loud it filled the forest, you must be hungry. Freeze rolls his eyes before following you further into the forest now in search of food. You travel for another hour and begin to lose hope of ever finding anything remotely edible and even start looking at Freeze with a hungry look in your eyes, one Freeze is hasty to remove. Suddenly an apple rolls by your feet and comes to a stop in front of you. Looking around you can’t see where it could have come from, there are no apple trees in this part of the forest; it just seemed to leap out of the bush … like it wanted you to eat it, how lucky! Excitedly you bend down to pick up the apple when you a hear a high pitched war cry come from the bushes and a white and blue blur flies out from the undergrowth and latches onto the apple for dear life. It casts its little black eyes up to you and glares as if saying ‘this is my apple, back off’ The Pachirisu is quick to pick up the apple keeping it in its death grip. You could leave this little squirrel to its meal and search for food elsewhere or maybe you want to fight for it, it did roll to you after all.
    As Tyson saw the Electric squirrel he was less that pleased to find that he'd have to work for the food.Crouching down very slowly Tyson was calm and quiet until he was eye-to-eye.Then he started talking to the little white and blue squirel."Look,umm what are you?"quickly looking at his pokedex Tyson realised what the creature was seeing was. "Pachirisu, I am willing to work something out. Do you want something that I may have? Do you want me to do something? If not I will have battle you for it. What do you say? Work something out or have to do something rash?" With Freeze at the ready Tyson waited for The Squirels reply.

lods of emone King of the Loony Bin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

allsystemsaredown ~ With the battle now swiftly in your favour and the condition of the poor downed Pidgey more worse than it first seemed you feel the need to take out this threat. The young boy who was your opponent was breathing heavily, as if he had just run a marathon his little face going red from anger, it seems though he hadn’t considered losing this battle. Running through a game plan in your mind you focus on assaulting the Electrike whilst it was still locked in Torchlight’s fierce Leer before adding a few more of Torchlight’s attacks into the mix. The smoke is starting to lift and anyone that would pass this part of town would wonder why there was an intermittent cloud of black fog appearing behind these trees. Torchlight drops his Leer and rushes the electric doggie striking him hard and the throwing him along the ground, with Electrike so distracted it had taken a lot more damage. Electrike is starting to pant now these repeated Tackle attacks leaving it bruised and wearing it down.

“Sparky I said use your Thunder Wave, paralyse that stupid rat NOW. You hear me Thunder Wave NOW, NOW, NOW!!” The boy yells his face turning an ugly shade of purple.

Electrike casts an annoyed glance back at its trainer, not happy to be constantly yelled at but summons electrical energy, well tries to. It digs deep and manages to pull a few sparks that zip towards Torchlight who prepares to dodge before it fizzles out not even reaching the Cyndaquil. Taking his opportunity Torchlight fixed the Electrike with another fierce Leer making the already dejected dog shiver in fear; it was beginning to doubt its own abilities. Cyndaquil breathes in and instead of a fog of black smoke a few small wisps leaves his mouth. He tries again with the same result. It seems that he’s now having the same problem as Electrike, using Smokescreen repeatedly has left him out of smoke to breathe, he’d need time to churn up some more. He clenches his little fists together irate that he had failed in that move and even more so when the boy laughs.

“HA HA HA HA, not a strong as you thought. We’re still better and you and your fiery rat are gonna lose … LOSE. Go now Sparky; Tackle it hard and Tackle again even harder.”
    Yay! We're back up and running!

The girl felt as though she had to punch something, and she had to punch it hard. This was very rare for her, as she had a firm belief against it. However, unlike her adversary, she was not going to push the Cyndaquil to do something it could no longer, as though it were a toy that was needed new batteries. She decided to wait until it could belch smoke again before she tried blinding her foe. Three turns ought to do it for Torchlight, the girl thought to herself. The girl cracked her knuckles and tried to work a way around Cyndaquil's weakness. All of a sudden, the girl came up with something. She decided to get Torchlight's attention. "Torchlight, I realize that you can no longer belch smoke. Let's try a different tactic. Give him a good Leer and Tackle him twice while he's still scared of ya!"
    Last edited by King of the Loony Bin; 26th July 2008 at 08:57 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles

...stuck out here in the sand, they shot my mule and burned my wagon. Ran outta sourdough two days ago, ain't got no more lard. God bless all you folks.

Blog Entries

enchantress is unfortunately having computer problems currently so I shall be updating you for now and I hope I can do as good job as she has done. I hope you enjoy them ^^

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in gold)

Fishyfool ~ It was a brand new day filled with promise and hope, a perfect time for an adventure. Your travels had taken you from your home in Sinnoh with your partner Chimchar to a land called the Arcane Realm. Though you were a far way from home you still felt the thrill of adrenaline run through your veins fuelling your excitement, the excitement only felt by a trainer about to embark on a new journey, a new adventure. Upon entering the realm you find yourself outside an Ancient Tomb, its stone arch embedded in the wall of a large mountain. The symbols carved into the stone are strange and unlike anything you’ve ever seen before and could very well be a warning to all trespassers but the rumours of treasures buried deep with the winding maze of the Tomb is enough of a lure for you.

You enter the unlit passageway and are thankful for the small amount of light Volcape has coming from the fire on his backside. Volcape sits on your shoulders peering into the darkness squeaking every now and then, trying to keep a calmer demeanour. It’s not long though before the light from the entrance disappears as you make your way around a corner and the tiny flame Volcape provides doesn’t seem to cover much of the passageway and now you can only make out yourselves. Feeling the walls as you go, undeterred you carry on further into the maze of tunnels. Suddenly you feel the wall move away from your hand and realise that you must have made it to a clearing. Instructing Volcape to shed a little more light on your new surroundings, the little monkey Pokemon leaps off your shoulder and begins to make his way around the room. He stops at certain points where he makes out a new path before making his way back to you. He scurries back to you after nearly running into a wall and tells you about the paths he found. He leads you to each of them, each one with a symbol carved above the entrance. The first has a star, the second a diamond, the third a moon and the forth a skull. These symbols must relate to what you’ll find down each path making the skull a little worrying. Volcape looks up to you, waiting for a decision on the next route to take.

Having entered the huge tomb, Jamie began reminiscing about one tomb of the same name situated in Hoenn, rumoured to also contain many treasures, albeit one rumoured to be guarded by a powerful legendary pokemon. Setting these thoughts aside, he mused at the four symbols and their potential meanings. Firstly, the star. Taking into thought that this could remanate the treasures and guardians of them, the star path would likely test knowledge and have guardians related to the stars, such as Staryu: Something which would eat Volcape in seconds were he to try and fight. The Diamond would have valuable treasures, but guardians which would laugh off almost every attack, much like a diamond. The moon symbol could possibly relate to unearthly treasures, but would be testing the mind in terms of the guardians and puzzles, while the skull would test courage and be fraught with many dangers, yet yield the greatest prizes. Jamie thought long and hard for the whole shindig, before deciding against his better judgment to enter the doorway marked with the moon, with Volcape having a slight lead for a source of light.

MFW ponies

Fishy Bubbles

Transition in transition Xsisten's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Silverton Ranges (Please reply in lightsteelblue)

Kasai ~ You can’t help but to be proud of how well Harumi is faring against a Pokemon with more training and especially at her will and determination to fight despite the odds and the pain of multiple Tackle attacks. Harumi puffs up her chest defiantly and stares down the Poochyena. You ask if she can continue and she bristles at that comment, almost hurt that you’d think she’d give up when a fellow Pokemon was in danger and pain. She is feeling tired and her chest hurts with every breath but she would not give up easily. She nodded at your instructions and lets loose a loud and angry Growl but unfortunately is drowned out by Poochyena’s Howl, both noises cancelling each other out. You scream at Harumi to ‘FIGHT IT’ startling the small Swinub who whimpers in pain as it jars its legs caught in the trap and even making the Poochyena pause for a moment, and a moment is more than enough. Harumi charges forward and leaping up swipes her claws across the dark doggie’s face making it yelp and shake its head, that last attack having drawn a little blood. It whines a little drawing an irritated growl from its trainer before it rushes Harumi with all its strength knocking it over with its Tackle. Both Pokemon are looking exhausted and pained from the multiple attacks, it’s just a case of which Pokemon will hold on the longest as both are showing they’re pretty even.

“Your chicken has a little more bite to it than it would seem child, but Poochyena will obliterate it very soon and then I’ll make you wish you never set eyes on us,” the trainer said smirking confidently but you can almost see a little concern in his eyes. Swinub is recovering from the trap biting further into its leg as it inches away from the mad trainer and his flea-bitten dog and a little further towards you still imploring you to help it.
    An update! Hooray!
    *cricketing noise*

Kasai frantically tried to remember her supplies. No healing items. All her berries would be useless to Harumi. Potions were too expensive. Kasai brought herself back to attention. "Harumi," she whispered, "Give him the cutest growl you can manage, and then start scratching like mad! Just wait a moment." Kasai removed her blackglasses from her bag. At least she had those. "What's that over there?" she shouted, and then threw the glasses as far as she could, hoping to distract the hunter. Trying to lose no time, Kasai moved a little closer to the swinub and whispered, "Eat this. It might help." She then dropped her babiri berry onto the ground near the swinub. "Now!" Kasai commanded Harumi, who would hopefully withstand this...
    ~Not of this world...~
    Fizzy Bubbles Member List Post

empoleon dynamite ~ Clutching the tiny bear Pokemon to your arms you survey your ‘strategy’ in motion and whilst Brawly managed to down the vicious Beedrill he had paid for it. He had a warm red tone to his cheeks as poison seeped into his veins eating away at him from within. Teddiursa casts Brawly a sorrowful look as if it knew how bad a poisoning could feel and found strength and courage enough to make its presence known and cheered Brawly on. Brawly fights through the stinging pain gripping his body and let’s loose a hateful growl at the bee that was currently trying to fly to no avail. Brawly was now thorough ticked off and seemed to be itching to inflict some pain. Deciding that putting strategic battle plans aside for an all or nothing assault you instruct Brawly with what to do next. He lets loose a roar and charges towards Beedrill who looks up in time to see an eneraged Totodile bolting towards it and Brawly lets lose a vicious Scratch that leaves a large cut down Beedrill’s abdomen. Beedrill whines in pain but is not about to give up. With Brawly within a close distance it pulls back its spines before jutting them out striking Brawly hard once in his abdomen, once more in his head and one final time in his right thigh. That Fury Attack sure was fueled by fury and made it all the more powerful. Brawly was cringing with pain and grit his teeth before deciding to soak Beedrill anyway. The Water Gun hit Beedrill point blank and pushed it along the ground. It was looking a right sorry sight now and Teddiursa cheered from within your arms having cheered up at the sight of victory being near. Brawly grins but cries out as the poison builds in his body and saps his strength making him fall to one knee. It was true that Beedrill was looking sodden and beaten but Brawly was slowly succumbing to the poison, it was just of question of who was going to fall first.
    Awesome Arc_Angel’s our updator! You don’t know me but I’ve read a lot of your adventures :D

Wes couldn’t bear to see his Pokémon suffer like that. “I’m sorry Brawly. I was wrong to push you so hard”. However, Brawly had no intentions of leaving the battle. He could see the determination in Brawly’s eyes – the young croc was standing taller than ever. Wes smiled, “Ok, if you can stomach another round I’m not gunna argue, show this Beedrill your full potential with a forceful water gun attack! It’s vital you dodge any attacks.” Totodile nodded, positive he wouldn’t let his trainer down. “If you can, try and finish him off with your scratch attack!”, Wes added – giving the Big Jaw Pokémon a reassuring smile in what would be his toughest round yet.
    Last edited by empoleon dynamite; 28th July 2008 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Mediville (Please reply in LemonChiffon)
    This well-populated village and its surrounding farmlands contain many low-levelled wild Pokémon suitable for beginning trainers to practice against. Levels are only gained by Pokémon under level 10.
    Character Profile

Apologise for my first attempt, but lets give it another go, this should be much better.

As Verne and Spector rounded a bend, the vista of what was ahead of them unravelled itself. “Whoa, what a view!” Verne exclaimed, “drow-ZEE!” Spector burst out; he was not one to speak much, so the view must have been extra spectacular.

As they continued walking, Verne thought to himself, this was the first time the two of them felt truly secluded, which wasn’t a bad thing, far from it! It felt great to escape of off the normal path of a trainer’s life and finally set off to create their own adventures. The unspoilt beauty of it all made them both filled humbled.

Verne glanced down at his companion, he could see the excitement and anticipation in Spector’s face, and he was clearly ready for an adventure!

empoleon dynamite ~
    I’m very flattered you’ve read my adventures, you must have been bored XP

Brawly was suffering; the poison that ate away at his body bringing him great pain and you blamed yourself for it. You apologize to your Totodile who snorts at you as if saying that this wasn’t your fault, he knew what he was getting into when entering this battle with such a strong Pokemon. He kept his focus directly on his opponent who wasn’t looking too good either. Surprised you can’t help but feel proud of how determined your Pokemon and you smile deciding to let him continue, even if it is against your better judgment. Brawly gives you a forced grin, letting you know that he’ll be fine. You give what you hope to be the last orders for this battle, letting Brawly know that it is imperative that he dodges all attacks where possible. Not wanting to be hit with another poison attack Brawly is quick to agree. He breathes in deep and shoots out a strong gush of water that strikes the downed Beedrill pushing it even further along the ground. It let loose a low whine of pain as it flaps its clear wings feebly. Seeing his chance to finish the bee off, Brawly charges forward arms outstretched claws ready to strike. As he nears his target the bee gives a final assault, multiple purple spines flying towards Brawly in a Poison Sting attack. Brawly has no time to dodge and bracing himself charges right into the attack the spines striking his body, some sticking into his scales. With momentum driving him forward Brawly roars as he swipes his claws across Beedrill’s face before falling over next to it. You hold your breath as Beedrill falls back its eyes closed, out for the count. Level up for Brawly. Brawly picks himself up and hobbles over to you looking worn and pained, pulling out the spines stuck in his skin. He winces as the poison robs him of yet more health. Teddiursa crawls out of you arms and hugs Brawly, so happy to be rid of that menace. Brawly smiles at the tiny teddy and sits down to rest. You’ve won you’re first ever battle, and against a fully evolved Pokemon and all. But it was not over, Brawly was still poisoned and it wouldn’t be long now before he too fell, he was holding onto what little energy and health he had left, an antidote would be good right about now. Teddiursa seems deep in thought in a moment, a calmer demeanor exuded now the threat was removed. Suddenly it smiles and pulls on your leg pointing off into the forest. It limps off, still quite injured from its own battle and motions for you to follow it. You’ve not got long to heal Brawly, but Teddiursa seems intent on showing you something.

Pyschopath ~ Bending down to be level with the little electric squirrel that was holding your apple hostage you begin to address it. Not exactly knowing what kind of Pokemon it is you whip out your Pokedex and scan it, telling you in a monotone voice small details about Pachirisu. You try to negotiate with Pachirisu who maintains its hard glare daring you to move closer. You ask it if it may possibly want something in your bag instead of the piece of fruit and even put you bag in front of you to make your point. Giving it a moment to ponder that you quickly change tone and threaten it with a battle if it doesn’t hand over what’s rightfully yours in your eyes. Pachirisu set its eyes on Freeze, sizing up the possible opponent before looking at you again. It holds the apple out to you and smiles obviously seeing reason. You move to take the apple from the small squirrel when it pulls it back and bites a huge chunk out of it swishing it around in its mouth, pieces of white half masticated fruit spilling out of its cheeks. It then sparks its cheeks before twirling around and smacking Freeze in the face with its tail. It grins manically around swollen cheeks, mocking both you and your Pokemon. It’s clear that this cheeky Pokemon would rather fight than hand its meal over.

Mediville (Please reply in lemonchiffon)

allsystemsaredown ~ You were beginning to get annoyed now, and it had something to do with the young boy perpetually yelling at you, your Pokemon and his own. Clenching your fists together you try to calm your frazzled nerves resisting the urge to beat some sense and respect into this kid. A little perturbed by how out of character you were acting you take deep breaths to calm down. Unlike you the boy you faced you were unwilling to treat your Pokemon with such disrespect and callousness. It was plain to see that Torchlight was out of smoke and unlike the ignorant lad; you knew not to try that move again for a while. It doesn’t take long for you to come up with a new strategy, hoping that you can finish off this battle soon with a few well placed attacks. With his orders Torchlight turns to face Electrike who’s charging towards him with as much speed as it can muster. Torchlight’s eyes flash an eerie red once more as it Leers down Electrike and you can see hesitation in its eyes but it carries on anyway, its momentum carrying it forward more than anything. It barrels into your Cyndaquil knocking him off his feet taking a direct hit. Torchlight picks himself off wincing in pain at that hard attack and leaps at Electrike in a Tackle of his own. Both Pokemon stare each other down, both utterly tired from the fight and worn down from repeated attacks. The tension was thick as Pokemon stared down Pokemon and human stared down human, it felt like a showdown and everyone knows that only one comes out of those the winner. Electrike and Torchlight summon their last draws of energy and bolt towards one another. You hold in your breath as both Pokemon collide rolling into a mass of limbs before coming to a stop on the ground. Torchlight slowly makes his way to his feet stumbling a little, dizzy and thoroughly exhausted. Amazingly enough Electrike does the same, falling over his legs before steadying himself. They begin another stare down before Electrike sighs and passes out on the ground. Level up for Torchlight. Torchlight sits down smiling at his won fought victory. The boy’s jaw has hit the ground as he sees he’s lost the battle.

“I-I lost? We lost?” he asks bottom lip trembling as he falls to the ground and balls his eyes out. “How could we lose? I thought we were the bestest, me and Sparky are a good team.” He covers his head with his hands and sobs uncontrollably “It’s not fair. We were winning, they must have cheated somehow, now we can’t catch that Pidgey.” He says making it to his feet and walking over to Electrike. He picks it up and it rouses giving its trainer a guilty look. He glares at you and yells at you in frustration.

“You, you CHEATERS! We had that battle won. I-I-I’m gonna tell my mummy” he says running off into town.

You stare at him rolling your eyes at his behaviour; it seems that he hasn’t learnt a thing from your battle. You congratulate Torchlight on a well fought battle and cast a glance over to the Pidgey. It looks relieved to see the boy and his Electrike gone and it gives you a thankful look before it changes to one of concern. It was still injured and as it tried to fly its wings locked up and it fell to the ground … maybe you were going to finish it off, though you had saved it. It seemed conflicted. You certainly had a decision to make here.

RaunchyFad ~
    If you think that’s long you should see some of my old updates. =p

That was well rude, what had you done to warrant an expulsion like that? As the door slams behind you, you contemplate going back in there to give the owner a piece of your mind before you see sense and decide to just leave it be. Hearing a small mewl below you look down to see a small Meowth push the croissant in front of you before scurrying off under a nearby table. Bending down you pick up the pastry and brush off the dust. Rocky gives you a mildly disgusted look as you plop the buttery delight in your mouth moaning at how good it tasted. Suddenly remembering about the kitty now hiding from you, you squeal in excitement and bend down to be face to face with the Meowth that was looking rather nervous. This Pokemon was even better than the last one you encountered and it gave you food too! You reach your hand under the table to try and pet the kitty that shies away from your touch, still nervous that you may want to punish it for getting you thrown out. Rocky had had enough, you had ignored her since you were thrown out of the café and now you were fawning over this Pokemon. She kicks you in your side with her small foot and proceeds to march off. You know you can’t let her get too far away but still wanting to get to know this Meowth better. You stand up and start after you Pokemon before turning around, beckoning the kitty to follow.

Running after your Pokemon you can see she’s quite ahead of you now, probably still sulking. Looking over your shoulder you see Meowth pop its head from underneath the table and slowly emerge from under the tablecloth to follow after you. It notices you looking at it and squeals running to hide behind a nearby restaurant sign. It’s obviously intrigued by you but still a little wary. Meanwhile Rocky was looking at all the little shops with disinterest, nothing seemed very exciting. Just as she passes a small alleyway she sees a shadow slip by into it making her turn around and peer down there. What was that? The shadow lingers at the end almost as if staring at her before turning around a corner. Now this was a little more interesting. She turned back and went into the alleyway. You see your Seedot toddle off down a small passage and sigh running up to catch up with her, hoping she’s not getting into trouble, well not without you anyway. Just as you’re about to enter the alley you cast one final look behind you noticing that Meowth was still softly padding its way behind you. You rush down the alley spotting Rocky turn a corner. As you run to meet her you barrel into her almost knocking her over. You apologize before noticing her worried look, staring straight ahead. Following her gaze you see several Glameow sitting on the walls surrounding you, their eyes locked onto you. A single form moves out of the shadows revealing a rather fat looking Pokemon. The Purugly has a malicious grin on its fat face and hisses at Rocky who shivers a little, this brute looked dangerous. You suddenly hear a squeal behind you and see that Meowth has caught up to you both. It stares at the several cats surrounding you with fear but also something else … recognition? The Purugly’s grin widens when it spots Meowth and it screeches loudly making the kitty hide behind your leg gripping it for dear life. It focuses on Rocky and looks ready to attack.

Concore ~
    Its much better. The description in your last piece was wonderful but like enchantress said, self-updating is a major no-no. With time you’ll see you can put such description into a reply and still be within the rules.

As you enter the beautiful Arcane Realm you find that you and Spector your faithful Drowsee head for Mediville. It was a lovely day; the sun was high in the sky with a few clouds spotted around not blocking the warm rays though. Walking along a cobble path you come to the town itself. Your feeling of seclusion soon vanishes as the hustle and bustle of the small town encompasses you. Lots of people have filled the streets going about their day, shop owners enticing travellers to buy their wares, many café’s and restaurants at their peek full with customers enjoying lunch. Its inhabitants leave their homes to talk animatedly to one another and small children playing safely in the streets. Spector looks in awe at all the different people and shops and seems keen on exploring some more. You slowly make your way through the streets taking in the sights and smells of the town, Spector stopping every now and then to peer into a shop window hoping you’d buy him something on this trip. After a short bumpy walk you find yourself in the centre of town. The square is an open area surrounded by shops with a large fountain in the centre. Approaching the fountain you can see it’s shaped into a Vaporeon spraying water from its mouth up into the air. Several children were playing in its cool waters, some of their Pokemon joining in. As you move to approach it you feel a small body push by you. A young girl looks up and apologises before walking off stopping to talk to various people around the square. Sitting down by the fountain Spector splashes some of the refreshing water onto his skin cooling off instantly. The young girl who bumped into you earlier passes by you and talks to a boy her age, you manage to catch some of her conversation.

“Tommy have you seen Crystal, I’ve been looking everywhere for her?” she asks the young boy.
    “Sorry Caitlin, I’ve not seen Crystal today,” he replies before running off to play in the fountain with his Wooper.

Caitlin sits down to your right and hangs her head, her blonde bangs covering her eyes as she softly cries.

“Where could she have gone? Has she run away from me? I’ve looked everywhere … Crystal” she starts crying harder hugging her knees to her chest. It seems she’s lost someone very close to her.

Desert of Illusion (Please reply in darkorange)

Artifical Dragon ~ Truly pleased by the miraculous oasis right before your eyes you scream to the heavens, Igneous wondering what all the fuss about hoping you’ve secretly started to like your new environment. He carries on bounding up another sand dune as you start to cry in absolute joy at your saviour. You begin to run down the dune, practically falling really at its steepness before you slow to a halt now half buried in sand yourself. What if your mind was plying trick on you? There were such things as mirages and dehydration could be causing the heavenly sight. Digging yourself out of the dune and walking slowly to the oasis wishing that Igneous was here to confirm your queries, but this was too enticing to ignore, you simply had to see if it was real. You drag yourself through the hot sands and with every step you get closer to your salvation. Reaching out you hit the grassy banks of the oasis and swear you can feel a cooling breeze beginning to brew. Looking at the shimmering pool with unbridled need you leap straight for the waters … only to get a face full of sand. Sitting up to spew out the nasty substance you yell in frustration causing Igneous to come bounding over the sane dune to see what you’re making all that noise for. The oasis is now gone replaced by more sand and as you explain to him what you had just seen it’s obvious that he thinks you’ve gone mental. You’re about to begin your argument again when you hear a soft laughter. You look around for its source and spot two glowing lights hovering above the ground a little way away. The lights laugh again and an outline seems to flash around them before it fades away, it almost looked like a Pokemon! Whatever it is you bet it caused the mirage and it’s damn proud of itself.

Fishyfool ~ As you contemplate your next path Volcape waits patiently by your side before making shadow figures on the wall. You reason that the star passage could be related to great treasure but be guarded by star Pokemon such as Staryu and Volcape wouldn’t fair so great against a water Pokemon. The diamond path could also indicate wondrous treasures but that guardians would be immensely strong. The Moon passage must relate to unearthly treasures but there would certainly be a test of mind up ahead. The Skull path could have treasure but its meaning alone meant a harsh battle was up ahead. Yes all paths must lead to treasure but which to take. Maybe you were reading too much into this and it was a lot simpler than you thought. Anyhow you chose the Moon path and your Chimchar with a route to move through stops his shadow puppetry and moves ahead of you lighting the way. You keep your hands on the walls as the light remains dim, feeling you way. As you move you feel patterns on the walls, most of them feel like circles or crescent shapes. The path seems to go on forever and you begin to lose hope of ever finding anything here before Volcape startles you by yelling at you and pointing ahead. As you move on you come to a small room, you only realise as the wall disappears again. Suddenly as you enter the walls light up, small eerie balls of pink energy floating in intervals. Intricately carved circles and crescent shapes line the walls of this room too and at the far end of the room is a raised square panel. Looking around you can see no other doors in the room, the only interesting thing here is the raised panel. Approaching it you can see it’s made of sand with no distinguishing features. A smaller panel sits underneath with writing on it.

‘The Moon path you have chosen,
    Though to continue the Moon shall not help you.
    This riddle you must answer,
    And sand is the paper that will open the way.

What force and strength cannot get through, I with a gentle touch can do.
    And many in the street would stand, were I not a friend at hand.’

Volcape looks confused at the words there and looks up to you, hoping that you know what it all means.

Silverton Ranges (Please reply in lightsteelblue)

Kasai ~ Your lack of healing supplies is worrying especially considering how hot this battle was getting, you figured you’d just have to see this through to the end and hope that Harumi would come out on top. You give her your battle orders as you fish around in your bag for something. Finding a pair of Blackglasses you got when you first started as a trainer you ponder on a distraction technique. Looking innocent and yelling out at something interesting off to the right of the guy you were facing you lobbed the Blackglasses as hard as you could. He lets his gaze fall off you for only a moment to see the glasses land not to far away before snorting in amusement. However you had had enough time to sneak a babiri berry to Swinub who sniffed at it before swallowing it whole. It sure was sour and it wrinkled its little face in shock but it didn’t seem to make it feel any better, well it was the thought that counted right. Annoyed by your behaviour the man ordered his mutt to attack only to find that it was sniffing the blackglasses in awe. It tried to put them on its snout wanting to see how cool it would look. Harumi took this moment to act and let loose a cute Growl which was hard for the ruffled birdie but she managed it well enough. Poochyena however was too engrossed in the dark-boosting item to notice. Harumi puffed up in annoyance before bum rushing the Poochyena striking it across the face with a well aimed Scratch. Poochyena howled in pain and stumbled backwards, the glasses falling off its face.

“What are you doing you stupid mutt, attack that chicken right now before I attack you,” the guy bellowed to his whimpering doggie. Harumi leapt forward and hit another Scratch that sliced along Poochyena’s side drawing blood. It howled painfully before half-leaping half-falling into a Tackle that knocked Harumi back on her butt. The trainer growled setting his steely glare on you, it seemed that you now had the upper hand as Poochyena was faring far worse than Harumi and this guy knew it. Swinub was looking more hopeful now; maybe you could really save it.

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

[b][color=limegreen]Mediville (Please reply in lemonchiffon)

RaunchyFad ~
    If you think that’s long you should see some of my old updates. =p

That was well rude, what had you done to warrant an expulsion like that? As the door slams behind you, you contemplate going back in there to give the owner a piece of your mind before you see sense and decide to just leave it be. Hearing a small mewl below you look down to see a small Meowth push the croissant in front of you before scurrying off under a nearby table. Bending down you pick up the pastry and brush off the dust. Rocky gives you a mildly disgusted look as you plop the buttery delight in your mouth moaning at how good it tasted. Suddenly remembering about the kitty now hiding from you, you squeal in excitement and bend down to be face to face with the Meowth that was looking rather nervous. This Pokemon was even better than the last one you encountered and it gave you food too! You reach your hand under the table to try and pet the kitty that shies away from your touch, still nervous that you may want to punish it for getting you thrown out. Rocky had had enough, you had ignored her since you were thrown out of the café and now you were fawning over this Pokemon. She kicks you in your side with her small foot and proceeds to march off. You know you can’t let her get too far away but still wanting to get to know this Meowth better. You stand up and start after you Pokemon before turning around, beckoning the kitty to follow.

Running after your Pokemon you can see she’s quite ahead of you now, probably still sulking. Looking over your shoulder you see Meowth pop its head from underneath the table and slowly emerge from under the tablecloth to follow after you. It notices you looking at it and squeals running to hide behind a nearby restaurant sign. It’s obviously intrigued by you but still a little wary. Meanwhile Rocky was looking at all the little shops with disinterest, nothing seemed very exciting. Just as she passes a small alleyway she sees a shadow slip by into it making her turn around and peer down there. What was that? The shadow lingers at the end almost as if staring at her before turning around a corner. Now this was a little more interesting. She turned back and went into the alleyway. You see your Seedot toddle off down a small passage and sigh running up to catch up with her, hoping she’s not getting into trouble, well not without you anyway. Just as you’re about to enter the alley you cast one final look behind you noticing that Meowth was still softly padding its way behind you. You rush down the alley spotting Rocky turn a corner. As you run to meet her you barrel into her almost knocking her over. You apologize before noticing her worried look, staring straight ahead. Following her gaze you see several Glameow sitting on the walls surrounding you, their eyes locked onto you. A single form moves out of the shadows revealing a rather fat looking Pokemon. The Purugly has a malicious grin on its fat face and hisses at Rocky who shivers a little, this brute looked dangerous. You suddenly hear a squeal behind you and see that Meowth has caught up to you both. It stares at the several cats surrounding you with fear but also something else … recognition? The Purugly’s grin widens when it spots Meowth and it screeches loudly making the kitty hide behind your leg gripping it for dear life. It focuses on Rocky and looks ready to attack.
    OOC: I think I have seen some of your other updates. They're massive and intimidating. ;.; <3

At first Rocky felt intimidated by the giant feline and its slimmer comrades, but her mood softened as she thought more about her situation. Sure, she was confronting a large group of hungry felines, however she herself was a hard-bodied creature with all of her meaty flesh (if there even was any) hidden deep inside of her acorn shell. Her eyes narrowed and her mouthless face turned into what would be a smile. She looked back at Paul and saw the meowth clinging to his skinny leg and rolled her eyes. She really did find her master to be really annoying. Maybe she’d make the situation harder for him.
    Paul’s first reaction to the kitty horde was a raised eyebrow and a stroke to the goatee. Apparently humans were a minority in Mediville and the town was populated mostly (or even only) of cats. He then looked in the middle of cat horde and saw Rocky who was looking right back at him. He shrugged. He had seen The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock, and figured that all he had to do was walk into the middle of the cats and pick up his seedot and hopefully they wouldn’t do anything but click and chirp, well, meow and hiss while he walked away with his Pokémon. Yup. Just like the last scene of the movie.
    Unfortunately, when Paul took a step forward towards Rocky and the purugly behind her, the meowth on his leg let out a banshee-like screech and dug its claws through his ripped jeans and into his filthy skin. Paul clenched his teeth in pain, took a step back and flopped to the ground, trying to pry the meowth off his leg.
    Rocky smiled again. Now was her chance to do something really naughty. She turned her back to Paul who was still trying to pry the meowth off of his leg, then approached the purugly. After this, she started to rock back and forth, and kept full eye contact with the hulking cat. A few seconds passed until Rocky finally jumped up, lifted her leg and smacked the purugly in the face. She then darted in the other direction past Paul and giggled wildly.

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pyschopath ~ Bending down to be level with the little electric squirrel that was holding your apple hostage you begin to address it. Not exactly knowing what kind of Pokemon it is you whip out your Pokedex and scan it, telling you in a monotone voice small details about Pachirisu. You try to negotiate with Pachirisu who maintains its hard glare daring you to move closer. You ask it if it may possibly want something in your bag instead of the piece of fruit and even put you bag in front of you to make your point. Giving it a moment to ponder that you quickly change tone and threaten it with a battle if it doesn’t hand over what’s rightfully yours in your eyes. Pachirisu set its eyes on Freeze, sizing up the possible opponent before looking at you again. It holds the apple out to you and smiles obviously seeing reason. You move to take the apple from the small squirrel when it pulls it back and bites a huge chunk out of it swishing it around in its mouth, pieces of white half masticated fruit spilling out of its cheeks. It then sparks its cheeks before twirling around and smacking Freeze in the face with its tail. It grins manically around swollen cheeks, mocking both you and your Pokemon. It’s clear that this cheeky Pokemon would rather fight than hand its meal over.
    "Now Its on son of a gun, I tried to be nice to you but now, its on!" Tyson was more furious than when Freeze put itching powder on his underwear. "Pachirisu, You asked for it! I tried to make you a deal but you refused.I Try to be as nice as possible, but you asked for it!" Tyson was ready to command Freeze. "Freeze, GO! I want you to Tauntit, When it gets close Scratch it, then use Ice Punch, when I say so" Tyson ordered his pokemon in great fury, No one made a fool out of him,, NO ONE. "Get ready you son of a snitch, 'cause here we come!Now Freeze!"

(OoC: Freeze Learned Ice Punch here.)

Artifical Dragon ~ Truly pleased by the miraculous oasis right before your eyes you scream to the heavens, Igneous wondering what all the fuss about hoping you’ve secretly started to like your new environment. He carries on bounding up another sand dune as you start to cry in absolute joy at your saviour. You begin to run down the dune, practically falling really at its steepness before you slow to a halt now half buried in sand yourself. What if your mind was plying trick on you? There were such things as mirages and dehydration could be causing the heavenly sight. Digging yourself out of the dune and walking slowly to the oasis wishing that Igneous was here to confirm your queries, but this was too enticing to ignore, you simply had to see if it was real. You drag yourself through the hot sands and with every step you get closer to your salvation. Reaching out you hit the grassy banks of the oasis and swear you can feel a cooling breeze beginning to brew. Looking at the shimmering pool with unbridled need you leap straight for the waters … only to get a face full of sand. Sitting up to spew out the nasty substance you yell in frustration causing Igneous to come bounding over the sane dune to see what you’re making all that noise for. The oasis is now gone replaced by more sand and as you explain to him what you had just seen it’s obvious that he thinks you’ve gone mental. You’re about to begin your argument again when you hear a soft laughter. You look around for its source and spot two glowing lights hovering above the ground a little way away. The lights laugh again and an outline seems to flash around them before it fades away, it almost looked like a Pokemon! Whatever it is you bet it caused the mirage and it’s damn proud of itself.
    Alina had a dumbfounded look on her face as she spat out the sand. Looking up again she saw the merciless, blinding sun in the cloudless sky. "Oh, what I wouldn't give for a single cloud," she thought again. The disappointment was almost too much to handle when she heard the laughter. Looking back down she saw the two lights of the mystery Pokemon and that disappointment immediately left and anger replaced it. That thing must have had quite a show of her running down the hill, nearly killing herself, and diving into the non-existent pool of water. She must have been a pathetic sight, being dirty, tired, and thirsty... and then a small rumble in her stomach told her that she was now hungry as well. Great, just another problem to add to the list. "I'm gonna kill it," she said to herself. Of course she didn't mean this literally, she just... wanted to teach it a lesson, or something. Forgetting her exhaustion from trudging up sand dunes, her thirst, and the heat, she dragged herself through the sand once more to follow this Pokemon. Igneous bounced along ahead of her, curious about the Pokemon with the two lights as well. He probably thought it wanted to play. The Pokemon... the two lights almost reminded Alina of a Chinchou, but she just couldn't picture how a Chinchou could survive out here in this barren wasteland or cause illusions. But, she welcomed the thought of it being a water Pokemon, and happily imagined catching it and finally being able to cool off. A voice in the back of her head was telling her "It's probably not a Chinchou, I mean seriously... It couldn't survive out here, it would need water just as much as you..." but she ignored it and continued to follow the mystery Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Fishyfool ~ As you contemplate your next path Volcape waits patiently by your side before making shadow figures on the wall. You reason that the star passage could be related to great treasure but be guarded by star Pokemon such as Staryu and Volcape wouldn’t fair so great against a water Pokemon. The diamond path could also indicate wondrous treasures but that guardians would be immensely strong. The Moon passage must relate to unearthly treasures but there would certainly be a test of mind up ahead. The Skull path could have treasure but its meaning alone meant a harsh battle was up ahead. Yes all paths must lead to treasure but which to take. Maybe you were reading too much into this and it was a lot simpler than you thought. Anyhow you chose the Moon path and your Chimchar with a route to move through stops his shadow puppetry and moves ahead of you lighting the way. You keep your hands on the walls as the light remains dim, feeling you way. As you move you feel patterns on the walls, most of them feel like circles or crescent shapes. The path seems to go on forever and you begin to lose hope of ever finding anything here before Volcape startles you by yelling at you and pointing ahead. As you move on you come to a small room, you only realise as the wall disappears again. Suddenly as you enter the walls light up, small eerie balls of pink energy floating in intervals. Intricately carved circles and crescent shapes line the walls of this room too and at the far end of the room is a raised square panel. Looking around you can see no other doors in the room, the only interesting thing here is the raised panel. Approaching it you can see it’s made of sand with no distinguishing features. A smaller panel sits underneath with writing on it.

‘The Moon path you have chosen,
    Though to continue the Moon shall not help you.
    This riddle you must answer,
    And sand is the paper that will open the way.

What force and strength cannot get through, I with a gentle touch can do.
    And many in the street would stand, were I not a friend at hand.’

Volcape looks confused at the words there and looks up to you, hoping that you know what it all means.

The small tunnel didn't provide much light, and with the inward regret that he'd probably pay for this, Jamie continued through the dim light until he arrived at a chamber with what appeared to be a plaque in the middle of the area. With Volcape hopping onto the shoulder with no clue to the words, Jamie read the inscription and thought heavily. Clearly the sand above would be the answering sheet, per se, and the riddle below would have a simple answer, possibly. What force and strength cannot get through, I with a gentle touch can do. Reading this line, Jamie had a small thought and realised that even the strongest force would have trouble going through something, yet the smallest sound could travel through a solid object. The second line reinforced this thought as Jamie walked over to the sand and wrote the word 'Sound' in it, hoping dearly that his poor affinity for puzzles wouldn't doom him at the first hurdle.

MFW ponies

Fishy Bubbles

Mediville (Please reply in lemonchiffon)

Concore ~
    Its much better. The description in your last piece was wonderful but like enchantress said, self-updating is a major no-no. With time you’ll see you can put such description into a reply and still be within the rules.

As you enter the beautiful Arcane Realm you find that you and Spector your faithful Drowsee head for Mediville. It was a lovely day; the sun was high in the sky with a few clouds spotted around not blocking the warm rays though. Walking along a cobble path you come to the town itself. Your feeling of seclusion soon vanishes as the hustle and bustle of the small town encompasses you. Lots of people have filled the streets going about their day, shop owners enticing travellers to buy their wares, many café’s and restaurants at their peek full with customers enjoying lunch. Its inhabitants leave their homes to talk animatedly to one another and small children playing safely in the streets. Spector looks in awe at all the different people and shops and seems keen on exploring some more. You slowly make your way through the streets taking in the sights and smells of the town, Spector stopping every now and then to peer into a shop window hoping you’d buy him something on this trip. After a short bumpy walk you find yourself in the centre of town. The square is an open area surrounded by shops with a large fountain in the centre. Approaching the fountain you can see it’s shaped into a Vaporeon spraying water from its mouth up into the air. Several children were playing in its cool waters, some of their Pokemon joining in. As you move to approach it you feel a small body push by you. A young girl looks up and apologises before walking off stopping to talk to various people around the square. Sitting down by the fountain Spector splashes some of the refreshing water onto his skin cooling off instantly. The young girl who bumped into you earlier passes by you and talks to a boy her age, you manage to catch some of her conversation.

“Tommy have you seen Crystal, I’ve been looking everywhere for her?” she asks the young boy.
    “Sorry Caitlin, I’ve not seen Crystal today,” he replies before running off to play in the fountain with his Wooper.

Caitlin sits down to your right and hangs her head, her blonde bangs covering her eyes as she softly cries.

“Where could she have gone? Has she run away from me? I’ve looked everywhere … Crystal” she starts crying harder hugging her knees to her chest. It seems she’s lost someone very close to her.
    Character Profile

As Verne and Spector continued their way into the town centre, all they could do is revel in the ‘quaintness’ of Mediville, the shops brimming full of treats and goodies, the hussle and bussle of the townsfolk, and the smells of all the wonderful different types of food on offer which made them both feel hungry, “Its gonna be impossible to find somewhere to eat at this time of day” Verne thought to himself, “we might as well wait for it to settle down abit”, and they continued sightseeing. Verne watched Spector dart off to peer into the windows of all the different boutiques, he was clearly enjoying himself. “Don’t go too far Spector! I don’t want to lose you!” Verne called out, as Spector just gazed, transfixed with all the Pokémon themed goodies.
    Without really knowing where they were going, the duo realized they had made it into the centre of town. Spector had worked up quite a sweat dashing around, and Verne watched him slump his way over to the fountain that crowned the town square.
    As Verne absorbed the sights on offer, he felt someone bump into him from behind, “Oops, sorry” Verne Pardoned, thinking that he must of backed into someone taking a picture or something, as he turned he realized it was a small girl making her way over to the fountain, she apologized, and he watched her continued on her journey.
    Although he knew he shouldn’t of, Verne eve-dropped into the conversation the small girl and her friend were having, Verne attention was drawn to her because of their earlier encounter. The girl clearly looked distressed.
    “I wonder what type of Pokémon Crystal is? We saw many Pokémon on the way here; could it be one of them?” Verne thought to himself, he stopped questioning himself when he realized the girl had walked across to bench next to him, and had started to sob.
    Verne knelt down and faced the girl, “Hey there little lady, why don’t you tell me a little about this... Crystal is it?”
    Last edited by Concore; 1st August 2008 at 09:11 AM.

The Graveyard (Please reply in silver)

Furret ~ Despite the fear gripping Omega’s body at his creepy environment and the sudden appearance of an enemy he still manages to fire off a scratch that makes the Natu wince. Your cheering is cut a little short though as Natu casts its eyes angrily at your Sentret in a scary Leer making his body lock up in terror. Both Pokemon seemed to be on even ground and despite the situation you can’t help but to grin, this was your first Pokemon battle after all, one you will always remember as such and therefore had you gripped with excitement. You let your mind drift off as you imagine yourself with a group of big and powerful Pokemon such as Tyranitar or Wailord at your side fighting all manner of seemingly unbeatable Pokemon … and winning of course.

You move from the enticing thoughts as you hear Omega whimper still caught in Natu’s Leer and move onto thoughts of this battle. You want to try to gain an upper hand by preventing Natu from blocking any of Potato’s attack and order a Foresight firstly but there’s a problem, Potato can’t move. Natu can however and bounces forward striking Potato in the stomach with a harsh Peck knocking Potato from his shock. The Sentret shakes off his nerves and does as you say and fires off a beam of red light that covers Natu allowing you a somewhat clearer view of the bird now it had a slight red glow to it. Potato digs deep down and tries to summon a Surf, but all he manages to do it go a deep shade of purple as he holds his breath. He can’t bring forth water with none around to draw from. Potato receives another Peck to his belly for his troubles and Potato gets a little mad. He leaps forward and with claws drawn back swipes at the tiny bird with his Scratch leaving small marks along its feathers. Well it doesn’t seem if that plan went too well but hey, it is your first battle.

Potato stared on in grim determination. He plotted fairly quickly; it wasn’t that complex a plan. He started to open his mouth, then looked down at Omega. The poor Sentret hadn’t wanted to be here, and before they had even had a chance to look around, he’d been attacked by an unfamiliar bird. And yet Omega still battled on. That was dedication. Or maybe just self-defense. Either way, the Sentret was battling when he did not want to.

“Alright Omega, let’s see if we can wrap this up," Potato said, trying to encourage the sentret. "I want you to curl up in defense. Then if Natu tries to attack you, uncurl and scratch him twice."

“Hopefully you won’t get hurt to much more…” said Potato more softly, to himself.
    Last edited by Furrett; 4th August 2008 at 03:41 PM.

FB

lods of emone King of the Loony Bin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[b][u]
    allsystemsaredown ~ You were beginning to get annoyed now, and it had something to do with the young boy perpetually yelling at you, your Pokemon and his own. Clenching your fists together you try to calm your frazzled nerves resisting the urge to beat some sense and respect into this kid. A little perturbed by how out of character you were acting you take deep breaths to calm down. Unlike you the boy you faced you were unwilling to treat your Pokemon with such disrespect and callousness. It was plain to see that Torchlight was out of smoke and unlike the ignorant lad; you knew not to try that move again for a while. It doesn’t take long for you to come up with a new strategy, hoping that you can finish off this battle soon with a few well placed attacks. With his orders Torchlight turns to face Electrike who’s charging towards him with as much speed as it can muster. Torchlight’s eyes flash an eerie red once more as it Leers down Electrike and you can see hesitation in its eyes but it carries on anyway, its momentum carrying it forward more than anything. It barrels into your Cyndaquil knocking him off his feet taking a direct hit. Torchlight picks himself off wincing in pain at that hard attack and leaps at Electrike in a Tackle of his own. Both Pokemon stare each other down, both utterly tired from the fight and worn down from repeated attacks. The tension was thick as Pokemon stared down Pokemon and human stared down human, it felt like a showdown and everyone knows that only one comes out of those the winner. Electrike and Torchlight summon their last draws of energy and bolt towards one another. You hold in your breath as both Pokemon collide rolling into a mass of limbs before coming to a stop on the ground. Torchlight slowly makes his way to his feet stumbling a little, dizzy and thoroughly exhausted. Amazingly enough Electrike does the same, falling over his legs before steadying himself. They begin another stare down before Electrike sighs and passes out on the ground. Level up for Torchlight. Torchlight sits down smiling at his won fought victory. The boy’s jaw has hit the ground as he sees he’s lost the battle.

“I-I lost? We lost?” he asks bottom lip trembling as he falls to the ground and balls his eyes out. “How could we lose? I thought we were the bestest, me and Sparky are a good team.” He covers his head with his hands and sobs uncontrollably “It’s not fair. We were winning, they must have cheated somehow, now we can’t catch that Pidgey.” He says making it to his feet and walking over to Electrike. He picks it up and it rouses giving its trainer a guilty look. He glares at you and yells at you in frustration.

“You, you CHEATERS! We had that battle won. I-I-I’m gonna tell my mummy” he says running off into town.

You stare at him rolling your eyes at his behaviour; it seems that he hasn’t learnt a thing from your battle. You congratulate Torchlight on a well fought battle and cast a glance over to the Pidgey. It looks relieved to see the boy and his Electrike gone and it gives you a thankful look before it changes to one of concern. It was still injured and as it tried to fly its wings locked up and it fell to the ground … maybe you were going to finish it off, though you had saved it. It seemed conflicted. You certainly had a decision to make here.

The girl had a slight problem on her hands. She knew what to do. She was going to save the poor soul. But how was she going to do it? Then, all of a sudden, she had a headache. She heard a voice. It sounded as though it came from a child. "Help me... it hurts..." Yet another child's voice was heard. "Mommy...? Mommy! MOMMY!!!" A woman's voice this time. "Excuse me, have you seen my daughter? I need to find my daughter! I NEED to find my daughter..." A young child began crying, the same voice that was shouting his mother. An elderly person's began pleading "Save us... please..." The voices piled up, one after the next, each giving its own expression of despair, begging for salvation, until she finally came to, down on her knees, her hands on her forehead. She picked up the small bird, being very careful, as though she was trying to carry a bucket of hot water. She began searching for a place that would help heal the badly beaten birdie.
    Fizzy Bubbles

...stuck out here in the sand, they shot my mule and burned my wagon. Ran outta sourdough two days ago, ain't got no more lard. God bless all you folks.

Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*

Music Box ~ ~ Upon seeing the new pokemon having slowly waddled its over to you and your Totodile you pull out your new Pokedex and decide to scan it for further information. Your Pokedex tells you that Cacnea can be found in such an arid and dry area as this desert and through storing water in its cells can survive quite a while here. It blinks up at you and smiles happy to see someone new, not at all concerned about the foreign equipment you carry. You squint as you search the horizon and see no other Pokemon, even after a few minutes of scrutiny; it seems to be alone here. Squirt stops spraying his cooling mist of water, his attention drawn to the stranger. Cacnea pouts and jumps up and down pointing at Squirt and giving you both a pleading look. Cacnea seems upset to have lost that little bit of refreshment and locks its eyes on yours silently begging you for some more.
    After Squirt stopped spraying water, Tim noticed that the little cactus became upset and Tim came up with a plan. "Hmm, maybe this Cacnea knows about the rumored villages..." Tim thought as a smirk came across his face. While Tim was scheming, Squirt was getting ready to spray some more water for the Cacnea. "Wait!" Tim exclaimed right before Squirt shot more water. "Squirt, could have a word with you for a minute?", Tim asked as his Big Jaw partner happily came over,"I was thinking maybe Cacnea knows about the two villages, so I have a plan." As Tim whispered to Squirt, a wide grin came across both of their faces. The two turn to face Cacnea and Tim tells Cacnea that they will only spray more water if it will take them to one of the rumored villages in this desert. The wind begins to pick up and the sun shines strong as Tim and Squirt eagerly await the little Cacnea's answer.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast