The Arcane Realm Recorded History - Page 10

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 332

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

  1. #136
    Registered User Slick Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post



    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

    Slick Rick: With Sandshrew pulling on your trousers you attempt a crack at humour, your joke totally lost on the little Mouse Pokémon. Sandshrew simply stares back at you, a distinct "WTF?" expression on its little face. While refreshing yourself by taking a swig of water and splashing some on your face, Sandshrew appears to be becoming more and more antsy by the minute as it's obvious distress doesn't seem to be concerning you at all. When you finally turn your attention back to it, Sandshrew turns and points into the distance, nattering away hysterically while trying to convey a message to you. It soon realizes you have no idea what it's talking about so after hearing your offer to help it dashes off quickly across the desert, stopping every now and then to allow you to catch up. Eventually finding yourself standing over a bruised and bloodied Sandslash laying on the hard, rocky ground, you understand Sandshrews anxiety as the realization of what it had desperately been trying to convey hits home. Kneeling down to take a closer look, you can see that Sandslash is an adult female, but how you're going to break the news to this scared little Sandshrew that it's now an orphan is something you're going to have to think about. You have little time to dwell on it however, as a more pressing matter is now at hand. While you look into Sandshrews teary little eyes, you hear a low rumbling coming from behind you. Sandshrew's eyes look over your shoulder and you watch while its eyes widen in fear. It squeals, terrified, before leaping into your arms for protection. Spinning around, you find yourself face to face with a snarling Poochyena who doesn't appear too happy to find you standing over its midday meal...

    Clutching the terrified Sandshrew in his arms, Ace's usually jovial and happy-go-lucky attitude quickly altered. He could feel the despair that Sandshrew was experiencing at the hands of the Poochyena and decided that he must do what he could to avenge the death of Sandshrew's mother. Ace turned his attention to the Poochyena.

    "What? Upset that I disrupted your meal here?"

    Ace showed little fear in standing up to the wolf-like Pokemon.

    "You can go and get away with things like this? You think that no one is strong enough to stop you? Looks like you've got to be a taught a lesson."

    Hoisting the Sandshrew with one arm onto his hip, Ace clutched for the Pokeball that hung from his waist. He tossed the ball to the ground releasing his trusted companion, Staryu.

    "Staryu, we've got a bit of a criminal on our hands here. You ready to lay down the law?"

    Staryu flexed it's slightly posable arms and it's gem-like core began to radiate. Staryu was ready for battle.

    "Alright, Staryu. Use Harden and take Poochyena out with a Tackle!"
    Fizzy Bubbles Team

    Fizzy Bubbles Info

  2. #137
    I am the shiny Powereon! Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Entering the age-old structure of the Ancient Tomb with Pr-aA walking silently, a long stone corridor leads you away from the world of the living with each passing step. The sunlight from the tomb's entrance is fading behind you as you travel further into the unfathomable depths of this archaic mausoleum which is said to hold the treasures of a civilization lost in time. Your footsteps are your only company as the corridor descends into darkness, but it isn't long before you notice the faint flicker of light ahead. Emerging into a musty sandstone room of approximately 10ft x 10ft, a single torch propped in the upper right hand corner of the room sheds a warm glow across this otherwise uninviting chamber. Carvings on the walls depict scenes of a civilization long since gone who worshiped kings and paid homage to Gods. Others tell the story of bloody battles fought ages ago, but what has caught your attention is a single inscription on the wall to your right which reads:

    Kings and Queens are buried here
    Their guardians you'll surely fear,
    But to reach them you must pass a test
    Or in this room forever rest.


    While you're mulling over the words, you hear an eerie chuckle echo throughout the chamber. Turning around you discover that the entrance you had just walked through is now gone and that a Glameow is sitting silently in the middle of the room, staring blankly at you. Looking into its eyes you could swear it appears to be in a trance of some sort, but you have little time to think for in the next instant Glameow pounces forward, claws extended, preparing to strike...
    Solo walked down the corridor, one hand outstretched and touching the wall in the darkness. Her foot steps pounded in her ears along with the shuffling sounds of her Shinx. 'All it needs is the echo of water dripping in the distance.' She thought dryly, glanced back at the entrance, then continued deeper into the tomb. Soon though, a flickering light led her into a small room.

    Solo glanced over at the torch. "That's odd." She mumbled to herself. Walking around the room she studied the scenes carved into the walls, finally stopping on the inscription that the torch light lit brightly. She mumbled the words under her breath, reading through it twice before an eerie chuckle pulled her from her thoughts.

    Solo turned, seeing a Glameow that seemed to have just silently and suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. Caught off guard she took a step back and bumped into the wall behind her. "Pr-aA!" The Shinx made to intercept the Glameow as his trainer spoke. "Tackle it back! Then use Leer to lower it's defenses! There isn't much room in here, so after that I want you to use Tackle again to try and knock it backwards into a wall!"
    ::Fizzy Bubbles::
    Pr-aA - Akefia - Katir - Torkoal
    - - -
    (m) Lv.22 (m) Lv.4 (f) Lv. 6 (f) Lv. 1

  3. #138
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

    TerminatorTotodile: Figuring the situation between Kaitlyn and her father really isn't any of your business, you leave the two to sort things out between themselves. Taking Kaitlyn's place under the old oak tree in the town square, you're saddened by the circumstances surrounding Kaitlyn and her father as you can't imagine what it would be like if you were forced into a situation in which you'd have to sell Corsola. A moment later, hearing Kaitlyn's scream followed by her father's panicked cry, you react on instinct alone. On your feet before your mind has a chance to catch up, you're racing down the alley within seconds of hearing their calls. At first seeing nothing, you're praying they're ok, when suddenly you see it - or at least him. Kaitlyn's father is on the ground, but Kaitlyn is nowhere in sight. Your first thought is that they must both have been attacked, but a moment later her father looks up and you realize he's not laying down because he's hurt, but because he's looking through a hole in the ground. Taking a closer look, you see it's a manhole sitting several feet above the sewerage tunnels that run beneath Mediville.

    "Please help!" Kaitlyn's father cries. "Something dragged Kaitlyn down there, and I'm too big to fit through the hole!"



    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

    Slick Rick: Knowing this is no joking matter, you quickly turn serious upon the realization of just how bad this situation is. Holding Sandsrew protectively you respond to Poochyena's threat instantly, releasing Staryu to ensure this little hyena stays well away from Sandslash's remains. Staryu doesn't look to be at all comfortable here in the desert heat but that isn't about to stop it from doing all it can to win this battle, especially after having seen Sandslash for itself. Poochyena begins snarling even louder and while Staryu is Hardening in preparation for the upcoming battle, Poochyena throws its head back and Howls for all it's worth. While the two face off, ready to battle, you can't help but glance at Sandslash again. Something doesn't seem right here, and while you're trying to work out exactly what it is that's out of place, Staryu and Poochyena move in on one another. Each use Tackle, colliding head on before facing off again, each as determined as the other to win this battle though for very different reasons...



    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Luckily Pr-aA is naturally protective of his trainer and is already moving to intercept Glameow before you've even issued your instructions. Pr-aA Tackles Glameow mid pounce, knocking the blue cat onto the floor while you move back to get out of their way. Pr-aA has Glameow's attention now but for some reason his use of Leer isn't working on the strange kitty whose eyes are completely dull, void of any kind of emotion. Glameow, claws extended, leaps for Shinx who once again meets it with his Tackle though he doesn't get off as easily this time. Glameow strikes fast and hard, scratching Pr-aA's cheek as they meet mid-air. The two then back away from one another, squaring off as they each prepare to attack again...



    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    TurtleKing: While I can understand your response as I'd most likely knock him out too given a real life situation, we try to refrain from getting involved with trainer brawls in FB. It's all about the Pokémon...

    Enraged by the way this trainer has treated both of the Swinub, you're quick to instruct Grove to dive in and save the Swinub trapped in the sinking net while you go after the trainer himself. Your challenge has attracted his attention though so he has enough warning to dodge your fist, the unfortunate result of your forward momentum allowing him to stick his leg out and trip you which sends you reeling and heading straight into the hot spring. Landing with a splash, you find yourself in the steaming water with Grove and Swinub while the trainer cackles from the sidelines.

    "That'll teach you to mess with The Master," he laughs, a sadistic grin twisting his expression into one of pure evil.

    Reaching for his belt, the trainer unclips a Pokéball attached to it, throwing it forward to reveal a little Phanpy.

    "Let the weakling have it!" he yells, pointing toward the first Swinub you had met who is standing by the hot spring, totally beside itself as the person who had come to help it is now in as much trouble as he was.

    Before Swinub has the opportunity to react, Phanpy charges at him, Tackling him and sending him flying into the water as well. Reaching out, you manage to grab Swinub before he goes under, and thankfully Grove has managed to keep the second Swinub above the water though he's having trouble getting it out, but the trainer doesn't appear to be going anywhere now.

    "You after a fight, twerp?" he asks, the arrogant tone in his voice angering you even further...

  4. #139
    PSM: DP Author TurtleKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post

    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    TurtleKing: While I can understand your response as I'd most likely knock him out too given a real life situation, we try to refrain from getting involved with trainer brawls in FB. It's all about the Pokémon...

    Enraged by the way this trainer has treated both of the Swinub, you're quick to instruct Grove to dive in and save the Swinub trapped in the sinking net while you go after the trainer himself. Your challenge has attracted his attention though so he has enough warning to dodge your fist, the unfortunate result of your forward momentum allowing him to stick his leg out and trip you which sends you reeling and heading straight into the hot spring. Landing with a splash, you find yourself in the steaming water with Grove and Swinub while the trainer cackles from the sidelines.

    "That'll teach you to mess with The Master," he laughs, a sadistic grin twisting his expression into one of pure evil.

    Reaching for his belt, the trainer unclips a Pokéball attached to it, throwing it forward to reveal a little Phanpy.

    "Let the weakling have it!" he yells, pointing toward the first Swinub you had met who is standing by the hot spring, totally beside itself as the person who had come to help it is now in as much trouble as he was.

    Before Swinub has the opportunity to react, Phanpy charges at him, Tackling him and sending him flying into the water as well. Reaching out, you manage to grab Swinub before he goes under, and thankfully Grove has managed to keep the second Swinub above the water though he's having trouble getting it out, but the trainer doesn't appear to be going anywhere now.

    "You after a fight, twerp?" he asks, the arrogant tone in his voice angering you even further...

    OOC: Understood! :)

    Hiro sneered as he hopped out of the water, bringing along Grove and the other Swinub. He stared back at the Swinub and said, "Let me and Grove take care of this. It seems that this guy isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We'll try to run him out, okay?"

    He stared back at the guy as he looked to Grove, "Grove, front and center!"

    "Now Grove, you're much faster than his Phanpy, judging on the statistics of all Phanpy. However, don't let that fool you. It's obvious that Phanpy make up for their lack of speed with their intense strength. So, let's use the hit-and-run strategy, okay? Now, start off by using Leer twice while running aroud him. I know it'll be hard to focus your stare on the Phanpy, but try your hardest. Then, when the time is right, hit'em with a Pound and run for it! It may seem cowardice, but think of it as a strategy. Go Grove!"

  5. #140
    Registered User Slick Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post

    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

    Slick Rick: Knowing this is no joking matter, you quickly turn serious upon the realization of just how bad this situation is. Holding Sandsrew protectively you respond to Poochyena's threat instantly, releasing Staryu to ensure this little hyena stays well away from Sandslash's remains. Staryu doesn't look to be at all comfortable here in the desert heat but that isn't about to stop it from doing all it can to win this battle, especially after having seen Sandslash for itself. Poochyena begins snarling even louder and while Staryu is Hardening in preparation for the upcoming battle, Poochyena throws its head back and Howls for all it's worth. While the two face off, ready to battle, you can't help but glance at Sandslash again. Something doesn't seem right here, and while you're trying to work out exactly what it is that's out of place, Staryu and Poochyena move in on one another. Each use Tackle, colliding head on before facing off again, each as determined as the other to win this battle though for very different reasons...



    Ace scratched the back of his head, staring at the fallen Sandslash almost in a trancelike state. He was snapped back into reality though as Staryu and Poochyena came crashing to the ground following their midair collision. Staryu was still primed to fight and Poochyena didn’t seem like it was going to back down. Ace quickly crouched down to Staryu.

    Ace: Alright Staryu, I want you to Tackle Poochyena again and then when it goes to attack you, use Harden just as it is about to collide. And if you can, Tackle it again after that.

    While Ace was crouched, however, he positioned Sandshrew to face the opposite direction and decided to get a closer look at the Sandslash.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team

    Fizzy Bubbles Info

  6. #141
    I am the shiny Powereon! Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Luckily Pr-aA is naturally protective of his trainer and is already moving to intercept Glameow before you've even issued your instructions. Pr-aA Tackles Glameow mid pounce, knocking the blue cat onto the floor while you move back to get out of their way. Pr-aA has Glameow's attention now but for some reason his use of Leer isn't working on the strange kitty whose eyes are completely dull, void of any kind of emotion. Glameow, claws extended, leaps for Shinx who once again meets it with his Tackle though he doesn't get off as easily this time. Glameow strikes fast and hard, scratching Pr-aA's cheek as they meet mid-air. The two then back away from one another, squaring off as they each prepare to attack again...
    As the two engage in the start of their battle, Solo finally notices that the entrance has disappeared. It can't just be gone... Pr-aA lands the first hit, the Glameow having been focused on Solo herself, but his Leer attack falls on blind eyes... Or unseeing eyes. Solo thinks suddenly.

    The two cat Pokemon clash again, leaving her Shinx with scratches on his cheek. Pr-aA lands in front of her and paces back and forth, attempting to keep the Glameow from getting any closer as he waited for Solo.

    "Okay, that's good, Pr-aA boy." She told the Shinx. "Let's not worry about what doesn't work and keep up what does. The next time if it leaps to use an attack, I want you to run in under it and use your Tackle from below. After that keep it off balance with another couple of Tackle attacks. To avoid getting scratched again, try to stay to it's sides when you attack."

    "Ehnx." Pr-aA gave a small nod, his eyes staying on the Glameow.

    Solo watched the Glameow. It's like it isn't under it's own control. Look... see... there's something else at work here. She looks around, what else had changed?
    ::Fizzy Bubbles::
    Pr-aA - Akefia - Katir - Torkoal
    - - -
    (m) Lv.22 (m) Lv.4 (f) Lv. 6 (f) Lv. 1

  7. #142
    Water Queen TerminatorTotodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

    TerminatorTotodile: Figuring the situation between Kaitlyn and her father really isn't any of your business, you leave the two to sort things out between themselves. Taking Kaitlyn's place under the old oak tree in the town square, you're saddened by the circumstances surrounding Kaitlyn and her father as you can't imagine what it would be like if you were forced into a situation in which you'd have to sell Corsola. A moment later, hearing Kaitlyn's scream followed by her father's panicked cry, you react on instinct alone. On your feet before your mind has a chance to catch up, you're racing down the alley within seconds of hearing their calls. At first seeing nothing, you're praying they're ok, when suddenly you see it - or at least him. Kaitlyn's father is on the ground, but Kaitlyn is nowhere in sight. Your first thought is that they must both have been attacked, but a moment later her father looks up and you realize he's not laying down because he's hurt, but because he's looking through a hole in the ground. Taking a closer look, you see it's a manhole sitting several feet above the sewerage tunnels that run beneath Mediville.

    "Please help!" Kaitlyn's father cries. "Something dragged Kaitlyn down there, and I'm too big to fit through the hole!"
    As Mary comes upon Kaitlyn’s father, who is laying on the ground, her mind races about with worries. Noticing that Kaitlyn is missing, she looks around as she goes to check on Kaitlyn’s father. Once he looks up, Mary realizes that he is fine, and immediately starts staring at the manhole that he was looking through.

    “Please help! Something dragged Kaitlyn down there, and I’m too big to fit through the hole!” Mary listens to Kaitlyn’s father shout, and decides to take action.

    “Don’t worry, I’ll help her.” Mary assures Kaitlyn’s father, taking off her bright blue hoodie to make sure she can fit down through the manhole. She sets Corsola down by the edge of the manhole and puts the hoodie on top of Corsola, then beginning her decent. After a moment she reaches the bottom and calls back up to Corsola. “Come on down!” Corsola hops down into the manhole upon hearing the call, Mary’s hoodie still atop of her horns. Mary catches Corsola and starts putting the hoodie back on, looking around the sewer as she does so.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    lv.29 lv.11 lv.9 lv.8 lv.16 lv.1

  8. #143
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

    TerminatorTotodile: Without a second thought, you react instantly and are underground within moments. Now that you're actually down here, you begin to realize just how dangerous a situation you are in as there appears to be absolutely no means of escape. Looking back up at Kaitlyn's father who is staring down through the manhole, you can see the concern in his eyes not only for his daughter but for you as well. "Be careful lass," he says concernedly. "I'll find another way in and catch up with you." A moment later he disappears from view leaving you completely alone in a seemingly neverending stretch of dark, dank stone tunnel stretched out to either side of you. The smell is unpleasant at best, but considering what is down here that isn't really surprising. Since Kaitlyn needs to be found as soon as possible you're not going to back out now just because the odour isn't welcome, and so begin looking around for any signs at all that may give some clue as to which direction Kaitlyn was dragged off in. With nothing being immediately apparent you start walking, hoping you're going the right way.

    While you travel you notice the tunnel is quite dark and approximately two metres wide. The only light available is coming from small manhole covers overhead that are spaced at roughly fifty metre intervals which dimly illuminate the passageway at least enough for you to make out your surroundings. A waterway is running through the tunnel as well, taking up a good metre of the walkway to your right leaving you little room to navigate should you find yourself face to face with whatever has taken Kaitlyn. The stone walls are damp, much of it coated in a layer of filthy moss, and you can't help but feel it's about time this place is upgraded a little to suit the modern era. The sound of dripping water somewhere in the distance is somehow rather unnerving, as are your echoing footsteps as you walk along the long corridor. A few minutes later you hear a cry and, recognizing it as Kaitlyn's, break into a run. Unfortunately whatever has brought her here is alerted by the sound you are making and before you're able to reach the young girl, a shadowy form leaps out of a side tunnel and right in front of you causing you to come to a skidding halt so that you barge right into it...



    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

    Slick Rick: While Staryu and Poochyena face off, the niggling suspicion that something is out of place with Sandslash keeps gnawing at you. Relaying your instructions to Staryu, you shift Sandshrew so that it can't see its mother from where it's positioned, and take a closer look at Sandslash's tortured body. Judging from the injuries she has sustained you can tell that she fought a very hard battle, quite possibly to defend her baby, but upon closer inspection one revelation that hadn't been immediately apparent is that she had to have been fighting more than one Pokémon. The scratches and bite marks certainly don't match that of Poochyena, and the size of the marks on her battered body don't match up either.

    Glancing back toward the battle, you watch while Poochyena and Staryu leap toward each other with their respective Tackles, Staryu Hardening itself at the last second to make Poochyena's attack hurt that much more. They collide with a sickening thud, Poochyena yelping in pain as the unforseen consequence of its previous Howling has not only increased its attack power, but also the damage taken from Staryu's hardened shell. Staryu doesn't waste a moment, using Poochyena's surprise to its advantage and immediately lunging forward to Tackle it again. Poochyena is knocked for a six, but quickly gathers itself together and retaliates with a Tackle of its own.

    Seeing that Staryu is handling itself quite well you look back at Sandslash, studying her closely. Judging from the size of the scratches and bite marks on her torso, approximately three different Pokémon were responsible for this and Poochyena wasn't one of them. The only thing this Poochyena is fighting for is a free meal, but the brutality behind the attack on Sandslash sends a shiver up your spine despite the desert heat. Whatever had done this can't be too far away, and with the possibility of Poochyena's Howl alerting them to your presence you know it isn't safe to be sticking around here for very long. Glancing down into Sandshrew's anguished little face you can only hope it didn't witness its mothers demise. It's possible it had run for help before the lethal blow was struck, but that's something you'll more than likely never know for sure...



    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Judging from the dull expression in Glameow's eyes, it doesn't take you long to realise that something out of the ordinary is taking place here. Add to that there doesn't seem to be a doorway where one was present only moments ago, and you know something else is at work. What that can be you have no idea, but there is only one way to find out. However, your first priority is ensuring there are no distractions and the only way to do that is to end this battle with Glameow as quickly as possible so you can find a way out of here. With Pr-aA's Leer being useless your only strategy is a full on offensive assault and so you relay your instructions to Shinx before turning your attention to the chamber itself, looking for some kind of clue that may help explain what is going on.

    The walls of the chamber are inscribed with many pictures and writings, some undecipherable due to them being written in a language since lost in time, and while you search for something that may help, the words from the previous riddle you'd seen come to mind. "Kings and Queens are buried here, their guardians you'll surely fear, but to reach them you must pass a test, or in this room forever rest..." It has to mean something, but there must also be more to it than simply defeating Glameow. It doesn't look to be the kind of guardian that kings and queens would use for protection, but then again looks can often be quite deceiving. Glancing back toward the Pokémon, you watch while Glameow pounces at Pr-aA who quickly dashes toward and under it, changing his direction at the last second and leaping up to Tackle Glameow from below. Glameow yowls in protest, falling to the floor before reaching out and swatting at Pr-aA quite viciously, Scratching him again.

    Glancing back at the chamber wall, you notice one of the most odd occurrences you've ever seen. The surface of the sandstone block beneath the riddle appears to swirling, the strange phenomena causing your eyes to practically glue to it. In the next instance the swirling sand turns into letters which circle around one another before settling into a line of text to reveal the words, "Events are not always what they seem". Though you're not sure what it means, that much has already become quite apparent which doesn't do much to help matters. Frustrated, you turn your attention back to the battling duo and watch while Pr-aA circles around and Tackles Glameow from the side. The blue cat hisses a warning, its claws glinting in the flickering torchlight before it leaps forward to attack. Pr-aA is quick to dodge, staying well out of the way of frontal attacks and zipping around to Glameow's side again. The agile cat moves quickly, its dull eyes following Pr-aA's movements while he moves around the chamber. Realising Glameow isn't going to allow him another opportunity to catch it off guard, Pr-aA moves in to Tackle it again only to have Glameow wait for his approach and then wrap its paws around him at the last second. Though Glameow takes a hard hit, it's taking Pr-aA with it, and the two Pokémon are now engaged in a rather vicious struggle while a lot of growling, hissing, and snarling is echoing throughout the tiny room. Looking back at the wall you see the swirling happening again and watch while it reveals the line, "Small actions unveiling the larger scheme"...



    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    TurtleKing: Dragging yourself out of the water along with Grove and the two Swinub, you find yourself shivering in the chill air. The warmth of the hot spring was welcome, but now that you're soaked through, the cold is biting at your skin and chilling you to the bone. You know that if you don't change out of these wet clothes soon you'll end up very sick, but you can't do that until you've taken care of this rude, arrogant, and violent trainer. He stands by, smirking while you gather the Pokémon together, obviously quite content in knowing he has this situation under complete control. You're eager to prove him wrong however, and relay your instructions to Grove who immediately springs into action, Leering at Phanpy before breaking into a run and circling around it. Unfortunately this immediately breaks eye contact, leaving Phanpy free to attack. Phanpy is having trouble following Grove's movements though, and while it tries to get a fix on him only find itself caught up in Grove's Leer attack for a second time giving Grove the perfect opportunity to attack. He changes direction and darts in toward Phanpy, leaping high and spinning in the air. His tail lashes around and comes in to land a hard hit on the little ground type, Pounding it with quite a bit of force. Phanpy squeals in protest as it's sent rolling backward before coming to an abrupt halt as it smacks into a tree trunk, its trainer yelling abuse at it for failing to evade Treecko's attack. Upset after coming under fire from its trainer, Phanpy gets up and prepares to retaliate only to find that all of you have taken off into the woodland. While you're running just behind Treecko you hear loud, frightened squeaking from behind and look back to see the trainer grinning manically with one of the Swinub trapped under his foot while he reaches down to pick up the net holding the second Swinub. Oops, looks like you forgot to undo the netting...

  9. #144
    PSM: DP Author TurtleKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    TurtleKing: Dragging yourself out of the water along with Grove and the two Swinub, you find yourself shivering in the chill air. The warmth of the hot spring was welcome, but now that you're soaked through, the cold is biting at your skin and chilling you to the bone. You know that if you don't change out of these wet clothes soon you'll end up very sick, but you can't do that until you've taken care of this rude, arrogant, and violent trainer. He stands by, smirking while you gather the Pokémon together, obviously quite content in knowing he has this situation under complete control. You're eager to prove him wrong however, and relay your instructions to Grove who immediately springs into action, Leering at Phanpy before breaking into a run and circling around it. Unfortunately this immediately breaks eye contact, leaving Phanpy free to attack. Phanpy is having trouble following Grove's movements though, and while it tries to get a fix on him only find itself caught up in Grove's Leer attack for a second time giving Grove the perfect opportunity to attack. He changes direction and darts in toward Phanpy, leaping high and spinning in the air. His tail lashes around and comes in to land a hard hit on the little ground type, Pounding it with quite a bit of force. Phanpy squeals in protest as it's sent rolling backward before coming to an abrupt halt as it smacks into a tree trunk, its trainer yelling abuse at it for failing to evade Treecko's attack. Upset after coming under fire from its trainer, Phanpy gets up and prepares to retaliate only to find that all of you have taken off into the woodland. While you're running just behind Treecko you hear loud, frightened squeaking from behind and look back to see the trainer grinning manically with one of the Swinub trapped under his foot while he reaches down to pick up the net holding the second Swinub. Oops, looks like you forgot to undo the netting...

    Hiro sneered and winced at the sight of the male trainer, having the nerve to press his foot down on one swinub and carry the other Swinub in a net, "You know? You're really starting to get on my nerves. What did these Pokemon ever do to you anyway? I mean I'm confident, maybe overconfident. But you! You really take the cake and I'm going to have to take the cake back if you catch my drift!" He looked down at Grove and nodded at him, "Alright Grove. I know you haven't learned any Grass-type attacks, but that doesn't mean you can't beat Phanpy, understand? Now, what I want you to do this time is to get in close and Pound Phanpy. However, as you get in close, give'em a quick Leer straight in the eye. Afterwards, you can Pound him until you can't anymore. We have to save those Swinub! Now go get'em Grove!"
    Last edited by TurtleKing; 8th February 2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Bolding attacks.

  10. #145
    Registered User Slick Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post


    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

    Slick Rick: While Staryu and Poochyena face off, the niggling suspicion that something is out of place with Sandslash keeps gnawing at you. Relaying your instructions to Staryu, you shift Sandshrew so that it can't see its mother from where it's positioned, and take a closer look at Sandslash's tortured body. Judging from the injuries she has sustained you can tell that she fought a very hard battle, quite possibly to defend her baby, but upon closer inspection one revelation that hadn't been immediately apparent is that she had to have been fighting more than one Pokémon. The scratches and bite marks certainly don't match that of Poochyena, and the size of the marks on her battered body don't match up either.

    Glancing back toward the battle, you watch while Poochyena and Staryu leap toward each other with their respective Tackles, Staryu Hardening itself at the last second to make Poochyena's attack hurt that much more. They collide with a sickening thud, Poochyena yelping in pain as the unforseen consequence of its previous Howling has not only increased its attack power, but also the damage taken from Staryu's hardened shell. Staryu doesn't waste a moment, using Poochyena's surprise to its advantage and immediately lunging forward to Tackle it again. Poochyena is knocked for a six, but quickly gathers itself together and retaliates with a Tackle of its own.

    Seeing that Staryu is handling itself quite well you look back at Sandslash, studying her closely. Judging from the size of the scratches and bite marks on her torso, approximately three different Pokémon were responsible for this and Poochyena wasn't one of them. The only thing this Poochyena is fighting for is a free meal, but the brutality behind the attack on Sandslash sends a shiver up your spine despite the desert heat. Whatever had done this can't be too far away, and with the possibility of Poochyena's Howl alerting them to your presence you know it isn't safe to be sticking around here for very long. Glancing down into Sandshrew's anguished little face you can only hope it didn't witness its mothers demise. It's possible it had run for help before the lethal blow was struck, but that's something you'll more than likely never know for sure...


    Examining the fallen Sandslash and noticing the battle wounds, Ace gulps in apprehension.

    “Whatever did this…can’t be far off.”

    Ace turns and notices the continuing battle between Staryu and Poochyena. Glancing at Sandslash and the whimpering Sandshrew, Ace continually gets weary of an incoming attack. The desert heat combining with the fear of impending doom gradually bears down on Ace and he begins to sweat profusely.

    “We need to hurry up and get out of hear. Alright Staryu, we need to make quick work of Poochyena. Take him down with a Tackle, use Harden and then nail Poochyena with another Tackle with all you’ve got!”

    Ace grows continues to grow weary as he cradles the Sandshrew.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team

    Fizzy Bubbles Info

  11. #146
    Water Queen TerminatorTotodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

    TerminatorTotodile: Without a second thought, you react instantly and are underground within moments. Now that you're actually down here, you begin to realize just how dangerous a situation you are in as there appears to be absolutely no means of escape. Looking back up at Kaitlyn's father who is staring down through the manhole, you can see the concern in his eyes not only for his daughter but for you as well. "Be careful lass," he says concernedly. "I'll find another way in and catch up with you." A moment later he disappears from view leaving you completely alone in a seemingly neverending stretch of dark, dank stone tunnel stretched out to either side of you. The smell is unpleasant at best, but considering what is down here that isn't really surprising. Since Kaitlyn needs to be found as soon as possible you're not going to back out now just because the odour isn't welcome, and so begin looking around for any signs at all that may give some clue as to which direction Kaitlyn was dragged off in. With nothing being immediately apparent you start walking, hoping you're going the right way.

    While you travel you notice the tunnel is quite dark and approximately two metres wide. The only light available is coming from small manhole covers overhead that are spaced at roughly fifty metre intervals which dimly illuminate the passageway at least enough for you to make out your surroundings. A waterway is running through the tunnel as well, taking up a good metre of the walkway to your right leaving you little room to navigate should you find yourself face to face with whatever has taken Kaitlyn. The stone walls are damp, much of it coated in a layer of filthy moss, and you can't help but feel it's about time this place is upgraded a little to suit the modern era. The sound of dripping water somewhere in the distance is somehow rather unnerving, as are your echoing footsteps as you walk along the long corridor. A few minutes later you hear a cry and, recognizing it as Kaitlyn's, break into a run. Unfortunately whatever has brought her here is alerted by the sound you are making and before you're able to reach the young girl, a shadowy form leaps out of a side tunnel and right in front of you causing you to come to a skidding halt so that you barge right into it...
    Mary nods an assuring nod at Kaitlyn's father after being told to be careful. Unsure of which direction to go, she simply starts walking, attempting to peer through the dark of the damp and disgusting sewer. Doing her best to ignore the smell of sewage, Mary looks about for any sign of Kaitlyn or the thing that took her. The small amount of room in the sewer tunnel makes it hard to avoid any random sewage that is on the ground. After a little bit of walking, Mary hears the shrill scream of Kaitlyn, and dashes towards the sound, trying her best not to slip on the damp floor. Soon enough, the figure jumps out in front of Mary, who skids to a stop, the damp floor making it take longer, and bumps into the figure. Jumping back a few feet, Mary prepares herself to fight, whispering to Corsola, while at the same time tapping her foot so that the unknown figure would not hear her orders.

    "Okay, I'm going to throw you at it, and I want you to Tackle it. Chances are it will retaliate, so use Harden when it comes at you." With that, Mary grabs Corsola in one hand, and reels her arm back, aiming at the shadowy figure.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    lv.29 lv.11 lv.9 lv.8 lv.16 lv.1

  12. #147
    I am the shiny Powereon! Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Judging from the dull expression in Glameow's eyes, it doesn't take you long to realise that something out of the ordinary is taking place here. Add to that there doesn't seem to be a doorway where one was present only moments ago, and you know something else is at work. What that can be you have no idea, but there is only one way to find out. However, your first priority is ensuring there are no distractions and the only way to do that is to end this battle with Glameow as quickly as possible so you can find a way out of here. With Pr-aA's Leer being useless your only strategy is a full on offensive assault and so you relay your instructions to Shinx before turning your attention to the chamber itself, looking for some kind of clue that may help explain what is going on.

    The walls of the chamber are inscribed with many pictures and writings, some undecipherable due to them being written in a language since lost in time, and while you search for something that may help, the words from the previous riddle you'd seen come to mind. "Kings and Queens are buried here, their guardians you'll surely fear, but to reach them you must pass a test, or in this room forever rest..." It has to mean something, but there must also be more to it than simply defeating Glameow. It doesn't look to be the kind of guardian that kings and queens would use for protection, but then again looks can often be quite deceiving. Glancing back toward the Pokémon, you watch while Glameow pounces at Pr-aA who quickly dashes toward and under it, changing his direction at the last second and leaping up to Tackle Glameow from below. Glameow yowls in protest, falling to the floor before reaching out and swatting at Pr-aA quite viciously, Scratching him again.

    Glancing back at the chamber wall, you notice one of the most odd occurrences you've ever seen. The surface of the sandstone block beneath the riddle appears to swirling, the strange phenomena causing your eyes to practically glue to it. In the next instance the swirling sand turns into letters which circle around one another before settling into a line of text to reveal the words, "Events are not always what they seem". Though you're not sure what it means, that much has already become quite apparent which doesn't do much to help matters. Frustrated, you turn your attention back to the battling duo and watch while Pr-aA circles around and Tackles Glameow from the side. The blue cat hisses a warning, its claws glinting in the flickering torchlight before it leaps forward to attack. Pr-aA is quick to dodge, staying well out of the way of frontal attacks and zipping around to Glameow's side again. The agile cat moves quickly, its dull eyes following Pr-aA's movements while he moves around the chamber. Realising Glameow isn't going to allow him another opportunity to catch it off guard, Pr-aA moves in to Tackle it again only to have Glameow wait for his approach and then wrap its paws around him at the last second. Though Glameow takes a hard hit, it's taking Pr-aA with it, and the two Pokémon are now engaged in a rather vicious struggle while a lot of growling, hissing, and snarling is echoing throughout the tiny room. Looking back at the wall you see the swirling happening again and watch while it reveals the line, "Small actions unveiling the larger scheme"...
    'Small actions?' Solo wondered and brought her hand up to run over the swirling surface of the sandstone block. "Pr-aA, it's getting weaker. I want you to continue to Tackle it with all you've got, never let you're guard down!" She commanded the Shinx. She looked back to her hand on the wall. 'Perhaps there's a hidden switch? Or a Pokemon casting illusions... hn... could be anything really...' She pressed her hand down against the sandstone block, hoping to find that she was right. If not, then she'd try something else.

    Pr-aA jumped back away from the Glameow, gathering his strength and circled around the enemy Pokemon. He lashed his tail from side to side, then rushed at it once more to engage it in battle.

    Solo didn't know how much longer either Pokemon could fight, but she did know that her Shinx had taken too many hits and they had to win this soon.
    ::Fizzy Bubbles::
    Pr-aA - Akefia - Katir - Torkoal
    - - -
    (m) Lv.22 (m) Lv.4 (f) Lv. 6 (f) Lv. 1

  13. #148
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    I know you're not out of the Arcane Realm yet, but you're all free to post in the Valentines Day giveaway thread. You've been replying well enough, so Happy Valentines Day!


    Updates will be coming in a couple of days.

  14. #149
    Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

    TerminatorTotodile: Not knowing who or what your enemy is you react on instinct alone, instructing Corsola to attack the shadowy form in front of you. She doesn't waste a moment, leaping straight out of your arms to land a successful Tackle on your unknown enemy. A pained grunt is the only sound you hear in response, and as you begin to overcome the initial shock of the surprise attack you start to make out the small form of what appears to be a tiny humpbacked creature. The thing retaliates by hurling something at Corsola, it's Mud-slap splatting all over her face and torso. Considering your environment, you have to wonder if the gunk it had hurled is actually mud, but prefer not to think about the possibility of it being... something else. Not really knowing what she's up against Corsola stays back, Hardening her shell in preparation of the mystery creature's next attack. At first nothing happens, but then the thing in the shadows moves forward slowly, the reptilian yellow eyes and blue body of a Croagunk emerging into the dim light. It grins up at you with a challenging stare, and while your mind processes this new information a faint cry can be heard in the distance. "Help meee..." cries Kaitlyn's weak and frightened voice...



    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

    Slick Rick: A little wad of fear has planted itself in your gut, and with a sense of impending doom settling in you know you'll need to act fast if you want to avoid meeting the same fate as Sandslash. Though you don't know what has done this to her, you know you don't yet have the experience behind you to fight off whatever it was. A mother defending her offspring is a formidable opponent indeed, but Sandslash had been no match for her enemies regardless of the fact it's plain as day she had fought a hard and brutal battle. Instinctively cradling Sandshrew closer your gaze spans the desert sands warily, looking for any sign at all of immediate danger, but as yet there is nothing to be seen. This is little consolation however, for you're sure that Sandslash wouldn't have allowed herself and her baby to run into trouble if there had been any warning whatsoever. First priority - Poochyena. Second priority - Get the hell out of here. Returning your concentration to the battle between Staryu and Poochyena, you relay your instructions with a hint of desperation.

    Staryu, also sensing the danger, is well aware of the fact this battle needs to be wrapped up quickly and rams into Poochyena with a Tackle powerful enough to rival a Pokémon twice its size. Whether sheer desperation is a factor behind the force of Staryu's attack or not, the dark pup takes quite a hit, yelping in pain as it stumbles to the ground. Quickly regaining its feet, Poochyena retaliates with its own Tackle only to be met with Staryu's extremely Hardened shell. A gut wrenching crack fills your ears as Poochyena's skull makes contact, but this is no time to be pitying the little pooch especially considering you'll be facing far worse if you can't get away from it. Staryu wastes no time in following up, launching itself at Poochyena with all of the energy it can muster. Poochyena opens its mouth, ready to Bite down on Staryu, but the force of Staryu's Tackle sends Poochy flying before it can clamp down. Poochyena regains its feet, but is wobbly at best. Rearing its head back it opens its mouth and releases the Howl from hell, a cry you feel is far more dangerous than a simple attempt at helping it to boost its attack - this sounds more like a call for help...



    Ancient Tomb - Please reply in gold

    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: The two struggling Pokémon finally break apart, panting heavily and both quite tired. Glameow's eyes are still glazed over while following Pr-aA who circles the blue cat, watching and biding his time while giving himself a chance to catch his breath. Instructing him to attack you turn back to the sandstone block waiting to see if any more text is about to reveal itself, but nothing happens. Wondering if there is perhaps a hidden switch, you press your hand against the block but once again nothing happens. Turning your attention back to the Pokémon you watch Pr-aA lunge for Glameow with another Tackle. Glameow dodges the attack, swatting its paw at him as it does so and Scratching him once more. Pr-aA now has several scratch marks, but Glameow is looking pretty tired, so tired that its unable to evade Pr-aA's next Tackle when he circles back around and rams it from the side. Glameow hisses vehemently and at this point you notice out of the corner of your eye the strange swirling phenomena on the sandstone block. This time the text that appears reveals the words, "Use your head to pass this test" which doesn't do a great deal to put your mind at ease considering you're already trying to decipher the hidden meaning behind the riddle. Meanwhile, Glameow and Pr-aA are still battling it out, Pr-aA only just managing to avoid quite a lethal Scratch to the face before leaping at Glameow with a Tackle.

    The swirling starts again revealing the words, "To be rewarded with a larger quest" which from one viewpoint sounds quite interesting, but from another is the last thing you want right now. While the Pokémon continue battling you watch as the sandstone swirls after each bit of damage Glameow takes from Pr-aA's neverending barrage of Tackles. Both Pokémon seem like they're about to pass out from exhaustion, but since it appears the words are only being revealed as Glameow becomes weaker and weaker, you continue to watch until the entire riddle is revealed as it's the only clue you have. Pr-aA soon finds himself wrapped in another of Glameow's death grips, the blue cat digging its claws in as deep as it can while they struggle on the floor, hissing and growling, until Pr-aA pushes his head forward with one quick, sharp movement, smacking into Glameow's skull. Glameow releases its grip along with a pained yowl that echoes throughout the room, leaping backward and sitting on the floor, apparently dazed. It shakes its head as though trying to clear itself of confusing thoughts, and when it looks up again you notice that its eye no longer have that glazed look they'd had before. Glameow in fact looks quite confused, as though it's not even sure where it is let alone how it got here or why its engaged in battle with total strangers, but when Pr-aA moves in to Tackle, it strikes back in defense with a hard Scratch. Looking back at the wall you see that the complete riddle has now revealed itself so you go over it in its entirety, trying to decipher its meaning.

    Events are not always what they seem
    Small actions unveiling the larger scheme
    Use your head to pass this test,
    To be rewarded with a larger quest,
    Look for light where there was none
    Then present the orb to show you’ve won,
    Only then can you move on
    To learn the secrets of those long gone.



    Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue

    TurtleKing: "What have they done to me?" the trainer sneers. "NOTHING! That's what they've done!"

    Pressing his foot down harder on the first Swinub which elicits a pained cry from the little Pig Pokémon, the trainer looks disgustedly at it before turning his eyes back to you.

    "This one here was supposed to fetch something that rightfully belongs to me while I look after his sister to make sure he comes back, but he couldn't even do that and now they both have to PAY! That kid had no right catching it after I spent MONTHS tracking it down! It's mine and I'm going to get it back with or without these useless Pokémon!"

    With that, he kicks Swinub into the bushes and throws the net containing its sibling into the trees after it. His attitude is astounding, and although you're not quite sure what it is he's been tracking for months you're pretty sure that it's better off with whoever caught it than with this kid who doesn't seem at all fit to be a trainer. He then looks down at Phanpy and yells, "What are you waiting for?! Get rid of them!"

    Phanpy, seemingly more afraid of being in trouble with its trainer than with having its butt kicked, immediately rushes at Grove with a running Tackle only to be met with quite a forceful Pound. Both Pokémon take some damage, but Phanpy isn't done yet. It rolls into a Defense Curl which puts a stop to Grove's Leer as he's unable to make eye contact. Phanpy spins on the spot for a few seconds, causing you to briefly wonder what it's trying to do, when all of a sudden it shoots forward with quite a stunning amount of speed behind it. Grove can do nothing to evade Phanpy's Tackle as the little Ground type uncurls in mid-air and barges into him, knocking them both over. Grove is quick to retaliate, regaining his feet and Pounding Phanpy for all he's worth. Phanpy is sent careening backward and straight toward the hotspring which you know is going to give you the win for this battle as there's no way Phanpy can survive a soaking after the damage it's already taken when all of a sudden the first Swinub you met comes racing out of the bushes and into Phanpy's path from an angle. Phanpy crashes straight into Swinub and though the two come very close to falling into the hotspring together, they manage to come to a tumbling halt just short of the edge. Swinub then looks up at Phanpy's trainer, squeaking angrily at him.

    "Grah!" he yells at Phanpy, frustrated. "You're just as useless as your little friend. You can't even battle without them saving you! Pathetic! I need new Pokémon, you're on your own." Turning around, the trainer walks off into the trees. "Later," he says with a flick of his wrist, not even glancing back for one last look at the Pokémon he's just abandoned.

    Looking down at Phanpy you see the sadness in its eyes which are welling up with tears. It looks devastated, perhaps not because it's sad to be free of the trainer who had treated it so badly, but because it feels rejected, not worthy of being trained after having fought as hard as it could and then being left behind regardless. Sniffing, Phanpy rises to its feet and slowly limps into the bushes in the opposite direction to which its former trainer had gone...

  15. #150
    Registered User Slick Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

    Slick Rick: A little wad of fear has planted itself in your gut, and with a sense of impending doom settling in you know you'll need to act fast if you want to avoid meeting the same fate as Sandslash. Though you don't know what has done this to her, you know you don't yet have the experience behind you to fight off whatever it was. A mother defending her offspring is a formidable opponent indeed, but Sandslash had been no match for her enemies regardless of the fact it's plain as day she had fought a hard and brutal battle. Instinctively cradling Sandshrew closer your gaze spans the desert sands warily, looking for any sign at all of immediate danger, but as yet there is nothing to be seen. This is little consolation however, for you're sure that Sandslash wouldn't have allowed herself and her baby to run into trouble if there had been any warning whatsoever. First priority - Poochyena. Second priority - Get the hell out of here. Returning your concentration to the battle between Staryu and Poochyena, you relay your instructions with a hint of desperation.

    Staryu, also sensing the danger, is well aware of the fact this battle needs to be wrapped up quickly and rams into Poochyena with a Tackle powerful enough to rival a Pokémon twice its size. Whether sheer desperation is a factor behind the force of Staryu's attack or not, the dark pup takes quite a hit, yelping in pain as it stumbles to the ground. Quickly regaining its feet, Poochyena retaliates with its own Tackle only to be met with Staryu's extremely Hardened shell. A gut wrenching crack fills your ears as Poochyena's skull makes contact, but this is no time to be pitying the little pooch especially considering you'll be facing far worse if you can't get away from it. Staryu wastes no time in following up, launching itself at Poochyena with all of the energy it can muster. Poochyena opens its mouth, ready to Bite down on Staryu, but the force of Staryu's Tackle sends Poochy flying before it can clamp down. Poochyena regains its feet, but is wobbly at best. Rearing its head back it opens its mouth and releases the Howl from hell, a cry you feel is far more dangerous than a simple attempt at helping it to boost its attack - this sounds more like a call for help...

    Hearing the howl of the fallen Poochyena, Ace breaks out into a cold sweat and he realizes what was going on. Poochyena was calling in the troops.

    "He's signaling distress. He's calling for help. We need to get this over with. Now."

    Ace cradles the Sandshrew in his arms before calling out to his starfish-warrior. The heat is increasingly getting more and more unbearable and he can feel it taking it's toll on Staryu just as much as he can feel it in himself.

    "Don't worry Staryu buddy, we'll finish this up soon." Ace said this reassuringly, though he too was beginning to wonder who would walk away from this battle alive.

    Ace's eardrums are again pierced by the Poochyena's howl and he can feel the Sandshrew quiver in his arms. Putting the heat aside, Ace prepares to finish off the battle before the Poochyena's cavalry arrived. Staryu was hurting, but so was Poochyena and Ace knew he could use this Howl to his advantage.

    "Alright, Staryu, quick! While he's distracting himself! Let's do a Tackle then Harden then Tackle combination one more time! Rapid fire!"
    Last edited by Slick Rick; 18th February 2008 at 11:05 AM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team

    Fizzy Bubbles Info

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •