The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY) - Page 6

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Visit Balmund's Youtube Channel

August's question burned through Seath's mind. What was Chris really trying to teach him back then, other then the practical? As far as he was concerned, her tutoring in particular would be in his best interest given that, out of everyone else, it was her who understood his body best. Technique was all he expected, and all he hoped. When you train your martial arts, wouldn't that be all that you would be looking forward to? But was there more to it? Did she wanted to teach him about the bitter taste of defeat? The frustration resulting from being overwhelmed with extreme prejudice? The futility of facing a much, much stronger opponent? Who knows? Seath could likely spend all day pondering about it, and never really come to a solid conclusion. It didn't seem to him like his mentor was actively trying to break his spirit. Maybe she was trying to teach him what not to do. Or what to do when faced against insurmountable odds. He made a mental note to ask about it later.

Seath frowns a bit as the thoughts ran through his mind, unable to really come up with a solid answer, or at least not one that didn't turn into a full on philosophical presentation.

"Son," Durandal chimed in with an odd sort of smirk in his face. "Sometimes, actions speak far more than words. Why don't you rather show your mother what you've learned in person. The day is lovely, perfect for a spar. You're eager, aren't you August? To feel the strength of your son."
    Last edited by Balmund; 29th April 2013 at 05:02 PM.

Default Re: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

August, Durandal, Seath - Seath considers his mother's question carefully, though the young Dratini has some difficulty deciding on an answer he was comfortable with, despite the number of theories and possibilities which swirl around in his mind. Indeed, he could spend an entire day considering each one, comparing and contrasting theories until he finally decided upon a motivation for Orchrist's teaching that seemed most reasonable. Seath frowns at his indecision, ultimately resolving to ask his mentor about August's question at a later time.

Durandal, likely perceiving his son's confusion, decides to offer a suggestion with a bit of sage advice; actions speak louder than words, after all, and wouldn't it be far better for the young dragon to show off his strength rather than simply speak of it? The day was perfect for a bit of sparring, and Duran could tell that August was eager to not only see how powerful her son had become, but to feel that power in a bit of battle. August lifts herself up, carefully and resolutely, from her sitting position, flaring her wings out and flapping them in preparation. Certainly, she had spent many a recent afternoon sparring with little Lizzie at her insistence, though Lizzie's overabundance of confidence and utter lack of strategy made it easy for August to pin the little creature without much fuss or regret. Her experience with Lizzie certainly taught her a great deal about the gentle exertion of strength as a corrective measure, though there were a few bumps and scratches along the way. The more August sparred with Lizzie, the more confident the Dragonite had become in predicting the little Axew's movements, and exerting force in such a way to teach her when she made a mistake and not harm her too terribly. August's heart hurt at the thought that she did not have the same intuition and experience with her own son; after all, it should have been her job to teach him how to fight as his biological mother, seeing as in the Pokemon world, the mother generally shares a body type (or the experience of said body type) with her offspring. Perhaps now she could make up for lost time, and dote upon her baby's growing aptitude in the process.

Taking on a battle stance, the mother Dragonite's eyes flicker with anticipation to see how Seath will engage her in battle. Don't hold back, Seath, August growls with an oddly reassuring smile. Mama can take it.

Sangre, Hedwig - At first, Sangre does not appear to react to Hedwig's look to follow him. The bat-like Pokemon remains perfectly still on the tree branch, unmoving and unblinking, until there is sufficient distance between himself and Hedwig that he can follow her without feeling himself to be an imposition. At that point, he silently launches himself from the branch, following Hedwig at a reasonable distance. Certainly, he had heard other insects and small creatures moving about in the darkness, but there was always the opportunity to veer off course for a meal of his own. At that moment, he was curious to see when and how Hedwig would take down this Mothim. After all, timing and strategy were what differentiated the satiated Crobat from the starving one. Perhaps he could learn some new tactics from this female. After all, Sangre was not so self-absorbed as to think that he knew everything there was to know about hunting. After all, there was always something new to learn about the art of subduing prey.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hedwig, Sangre: Hedwig was silently tailing the Mothim as it flitted around, making all manner of unnecessary noise with its wings which would surely be its downfall. She had to be careful, of course- the slightest rustling of wings would alert the Mothim to her presence. While it wouldn't necessarily save the Mothim's life, it would certainly complicate things. She had to time it just right. And it wasn't as though the Mothim flew straight all the time, either- he kept changing direction quite a bit, and Hedwig had to watch his wings carefully, look for the subtle changes in the way they flapped that signaled that it was about to change direction. Finally, once Hedwig was satisfied that Mothim wasn't going to change direction any time soon, she made her move. Slowly, silently, almost imperceptibly, she started to accelerate. At the same time, she opened her mouth wide. And then, with one more burst of speed, she moved in for the kill. The Mothim was chewed to pieces in her mouth before he knew what was happening. Though she ate the Mothim slowly so as to savor it, she kept a vigilant eye out, and continued to listen, hoping for more potential prey. She heard several Venomoth in the distance, but decided against pursuing them. First, the sheer numbers they appeared to be in would likely give them something of a tactical advantage. And even though Hedwig could very likely still overpower them all if need be, the fact remained that she, as a longtime teammate and friend of Lily, no longer felt quite right about eating Venomoth. What she really wanted right now, anyway, was some nice blood to wash down the Mothim...

Blog Entries
    Follow EVs and IVsaurs On Twitter

Jakken stopped by the Tree Grove to drop Shinkaron, his Eevee, off before heading to the nightclub around the block. He would have dropped his Zubat, Talluz, off as well, but he needed Talluz to be able to 'see' his surroundings.

Shinkaron ran up to the gate both exited and nervous, he hadn't really gone on an adventure yet, as he was barely even a year old. Shinkaron looked back at Jakken one last time and heading into the Pokémon only zone known as the Mother Tree.
    Last edited by EVs and IVsaurs; 6th May 2013 at 11:19 AM.

Visit Balmund's Youtube Channel

Seath is a bit startled at his own father's proposition to spar, with August, no less. To him, both parents were like insurmountable walls. Loving forces of power and authority which he could only but aspire to. Sparring, though a vital component of everyday training, he usually saw as a practice meant to be performed between relative equals, or at least that was his understanding. Right now, his role was more that of student and teacher, and rather than being in a practice session, this was more like an impromptu pop quiz taken during vacationing. In all honestly, Seath preferred them written. He wasn't nearly mentally ready for it, but how could he say no? How could he dare dissapoint Father, or Mother?

As August took a battle stance, Duran positions himself to carefully oversee the events. From this moment on, everything Seath did mattered, or so the Dratini thought. Don't hold back. August reassured him. Don't fear. Do your best. And for the very best he went, fully trusting her. A mix of feelings. On one hand, he wanted to succeed, and thus prove his worth. On another, if by any chance he ever managed to cause her any sort of real harm, how could he ever forgive himself? Still, he flipped the coin, and trusted. Seath used Ice Beam.
    Last edited by Balmund; 4th May 2013 at 05:07 PM.

August, Durandal, Seath - Despite Seath's initial reluctance to engage his powerful mother in battle, he was even more reluctant to disappoint her. His trust in the dragon that birthed him overcomes any fear that he may significantly harm her, and as a display of this trust, he fires off an Ice Beam at August. Certainly, the move was a good choice if he wanted to inflict significant damage and earn himself the advantage... But to open with one's trump card too early was nearly always a costly mistake, and Seath needed to learn that lesson before he made the blunder with a less forgiving opponent. Quick to react, August shields herself with Protect. She then breathes in deeply, letting the air turn caustic in her lungs, before unleashing her Dragonbreath. If Seath had been training well, the amount of time it took for August to prepare the attack (and to control the amount of breath so as not to completely obliterate her son) would be enough for him to spring out of the way when the spray of breath came... If not, it would certainly be a painful lesson that he needs more agility training. Not allowing herself to give her son too much time to escape the attack, August could only hope that she was calculating the right amount of breath. She assumed a creature of her own flesh and blood could take more than the little spit of breath that sent Lizzie writhing in pain, but certainly not as much as she would breathe in the face of his father, were she to battle him again. Indeed, in sharp contrast to the bloodlust and mania that she displayed in her passionate battle with Duran, August is far more calculating and precises in her movements and actions this time around.

Hedwig, Sangre - Hedwig had made her kill with the precision and devastating efficiency that Sangre expected of one who belonged to his species. Of course, it would take more than taking down a single, noisy Mothim to impress Sangre, but at the very least, Hedwig had shown herself to be capable in contrast to her blunder in the Park. Sangre finds it vaguely amusing that Hedwig seems to be avoiding the flock of Venomoth. Was she full already? No, she had to still be thirsting, at the very least. Was she intimidated by the numbers? ...Or did she, perhaps, have some moral compunction against killing Venomoth? Well, Sangre had no such compunctions, and if there was one thing Sangre knew about flocks of insects, it was that such gatherings could work to his advantage just as easily as they could work to his detriment. A well-organized, powerful group could work together to ensure his downfall... but a disorganized group that easily falls into disarray could be used to his advantage. Besides, if the group happened to have a straggler... Well, he wouldn't want to disappoint Mr. Darwin, now, would he?

Sangre takes a turn toward the group of Venomoth, eager to scope out their group. Though he remains focused on the task at hand, in the back of his mind, he can't help but wonder how Hedwig will react.

Lizzie - A young Axew runs as fast as her little legs will carry her toward the Tree Grove entrance, all while being pursued by a man with a green bandanna and a standard-issue daycare uniform, complete with an apron covered in advertisements for the Fizzytopian Daycare - UPN Branch. Though the man's plastic name tag proclaims that he is "happy to take care of your Pokemon," he does not seem quite so happy to be chasing down this impish little dragon as she high-tails it to the Tree Grove. As he runs, his arms and legs trail droplets of blood, and the jagged scars that are visible through his uniform look as if they've been inflicted with a sharp, thin blade.

"LIZZIE! LIZZIE, GET BACK HERE!!" The man tries to recall Lizzie using the Pokeball her trainer provided, but each zap of the red beam barely misses the dodging, weaving Tusk Pokemon. The blood loss seems to be getting to the increasingly pale man, who stops briefly to scarf down a Sitrus Berry and pull out his phone. He attempts to break into another sprint, but before he can go any further, a burly-looking Machoke stops the man dead in his tracks. He points to the sign, proclaiming the entrance to the Tree Grove, and gives the Daycare Worker a stern look. Laughing nervously, the worker backs up, as he sheepishly describes the situation on his Xtranceiver;

"We have a situation, here. Lizzie made another break for it. Yeah, yeah, she unfortunately made it out this time. Jumped clear through the window. Not a scratch on the little bugger... I did follow her out! I got the scars to prove it, man! ....Er, well, y'see, there's a little problem. I-I... yes, I know. Yes, but the thing is, she's gotten all the way to the Tree Grove, and I can't - okay. Okay. Look, I have no idea what to tell the trainer, okay? She probably knows her Pokemon's a total - Yes. Yes. I understand. We'll let Marion take care of it. Yes. Okay, okay - Okay, bye." The man ends the call and sighs heavily, trudging his way back to the Daycare Center.

Meanwhile, Lizzie smirks to herself as she explores the outskirts of the Tree Grove. Made it to Sanctuary, she thinks to herself with a smug sense of satisfaction. Lock ME up in that miserable shop, will she? HAH! Serves her right. Now she has to take me home, Lizzie muses, though her eyes suddenly flash with the slightest bit of panic. I hope she won't be too mad at me...

Blog Entries

Hedwig, Sangre: Hedwig kept all her senses on high alert, hoping to get a whiff of a nice, blood-filled creature... Mmm, maybe a Miltank... Hedwig loved the taste of Miltank blood. She glanced around, although not really expecting to get anything by sight that her other senses would miss... Then, she saw that Sangre was heading off in the direction of the Venomoth swarm.

Hedwig had to suppress the urge to sigh. Her teammates being who they were, the female Crobat had grown up with something of an aversion to feeding on Venomoth and Dustox (though her taste for Beedrill was in no way diminished by Melittin's presence on the team). Lily in particular was one of her oldest friends. But then again, this wasn't going to make her look especially good to Sangre, was it? He probably still didn't think much of her after what happened at the Park, and Hedwig was fuming at the thought of her hunting skills being called into question. Silently, she flapped after Sangre, swearing to herself that word of this would never get back to Lily. And even if she didn't eat any Venomoth herself, nothing was stopping her from accompanying Sangre. Besides which, Hedwig had to admit, she kinda wanted to see him in action.

Dudley, Lizzie: On the outskirts of the tree grove, Lizzie the Axew was exploring the place, and soon enough, she would come across a Slowpoke, just laying on the ground, his tail dipped into the pool of water behind him. This Slowpoke, who, unusually for his species, was colored a pale shade of lavender, seemed at first to not notice Lizzie. Then, he blinked and slowly turned his head to face the Axew.

"...Wait a minute," he murmured. "You not Norbert. Dudley not know who you are."

Blog Entries

"Kukuku~ Onward my trusty steed!" Lumiere roared with excitement as he zipped through the air on the back of Rune. "I'm not your Ponyta, Lumie. As your senior, you should treat me with respect," buzzed the Vibrava. "Silence, imbecile! No one is deserving of my respect! Don't make me unleash my rage upon you~!" the newborn Litwick wisped, trying to sound tough. Rune shrugged it off with a laugh, "Charm told me to look after you on our visit to the Tree Grove, but he didn't say I can't discipline you! I could easily drop you to the ground if I wanted to." "... Sorry, m'am." "... It's alright sweetie, just promise to behave. We can't have you turning out like Don." "B-but Don is awesome! Charm told me that Don is the one who named me. He said it was French for Light!" "... Oh, boy. Listen, that Murkrow is not a good role model. He can be obedient, but he's also unpredictable and arguably evil." "Yeah, whatever. Kukuku.~" Rune was beginning to wonder why Charm would send little Lumie to a place like this in the first place with only her to supervise. Was this a test?

The entrance was now within sight as Rune continued buzzing through the air at a moderate speed, so as to not drop Lumiere. "Okay, Lumie. We have to check in with that Furret over there by the counter. No funny business, got it?" the Vibrava said. "Yeah, yeah," Lumiere passively answered. Rune descended just enough to face the Furret, "Hi! It's just us two entering today, I think. I'm Rune and this is Lumiere." "Whatcha looking at, missy~?" Lumiere said in his way of a greeting. The Furret looked curiously at the Litwick, then Rune, before nodding her approval. "Eh, sorry about him. He's a newborn so he still lacks basic courtesy," Rune buzzed, apologizing for Lumiere before taking off once again. "Lumie, I told you to behave!" Rune chastised. "Yeah, well, she looked at me weird," Lumiere answered. "She had to at least inspect us to make sure we're not going to cause trouble. I'm surprised she let us through after what you said. You better be on your best behavior from now on, or else." "... Sorry, m'am."

Rune flew up to the base of the tree before landing. Lumiere demounted himself as they looked up in wonder. "Woahhhh, this tree his huge!~" the Litwick said in awe. "It is. It's my first time here as well, so I don't know what to expect. Stay close to me at all times, never leave my sight. Got it?" Rune looked down only to see Lumiere already scurrying along towards the tree. "Hey, wait up!" she flew after the Candle Pokemon, soon catching up to him as they both ventured into the vast Mother Tree.

Blog Entries

Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

"Fuffee!"

"No, I told you, my name is Fra-"

"FUFFEE!"

"FRANCIS!"

"FUFFEE!"

"FRA..." a heavy sigh echoed among the leaves of the Mother Tree, followed by the sound of soft wiping of wood and a tiny thud. "I give up. I simply cannot change your mind, can you?" A squirrel-like Pokémon smoothed his shiny fur, sitting on a branch in the company of what seemed like a floating pink ball. The ball did a backflip and squealed "Fuffee!" before hovering over the other Pokémon and landing on his head. "I shall say it one more time: my name is Francis Gaylord the First. And you had better start learning that, young lady, or I will not let you accompany me to the more sophisticated events." Aisling the Igglybuff leaned over the forehead of her Pachirisu companion, staring at him with her big round eyes. She nodded with full confidence.

"Fuffee."

Francis let out another sigh before returning to straighten the very straight pink hair on his fluffy tail. For some inexplicable reason, the young Igglybuff had taken a shine to the shiny Pachirisu that had recently joined Noriko's team. The keyword possibly being "shiny" - the shininess and pinkness of the Pokémon had attracted Aisling like a Murkrow to a pile of silver spoons. The fur had also earned Francis the nickname "Fuffee", though it could also have been the fault of the Baby Pokémon's incapability to pronounce correctly. Luma, a Cleffa Aisling considered her little brother, had immediately started calling Francis "Fuffee" after hearing Aisling use the word upon first meeting the self-proclaimed noble Pachirisu. As much as Francis had intended to make relations with the other Pokémon he was living with, the Baby Pokémon had both been following him around absolutely everywhere they could, loudly crying the ridiculous nickname whether he was in their sights or not. The little male Cleffa would have been there himself if it hadn't been for the height of the tree and his incapability to climb up the branches - the poor thing had been left crying in the stroller prepared for him and his "sister" as Francis made a run for less baby-talk-filled areas, only to be followed by the balloon-like Aisling. The squirrel was certain he had now learned how single parents everywhere felt when attempting to socialize with anyone but their little ones. Aisling tried to hug his head with her stubby little arms with a big smile on her face, absolutely certain that a hug would make everything all better.

Leaves rustled a bit as a black feline climbed on the branch. He glanced at Aisling briefly before giving Francis a look - schadenfreude mixed with a tiny bit of sympathy. "You'd think a rock tied to your leg is bad, but I say a balloon's worse." Cherith smirked as Francis turned his head the other way, trying to show exactly how little he cared about the thieving Pokémon's opinion. "Boy, am I glad my spiky ball and chain can't get up here. I can actually have a life every once in a while! Well, social life calls and answer I must. Ciao!" The Purrloin leaped onto a thick branch nearby, and another and another, eventually leaping his way out of sight among the green leaves. Aisling wasn't exactly sure what was going on between Francis and Cherith, but it didn't sound nice and always made Fuffee look sad and angry. She tried another hug before settling for patting the Pachirisu's head in the most encouraging way she knew how. Pain pain go away.

Blog Entries

Norbert, Lumiere, Rune: As the Litwick and Vibrava made their way towards the massive Mother Tree, an aimlessly wandering small green dragon noticed the duo. As he came closer for a better look, he recognized one of them. "Hey! Hey!" exclaimed Norbert as the Axew plodded over to where the two of them were. "Hey, hey, Rune, right?" he said to the Vibrava. "I was on your team for a little while! I saw you evolve when I was traded to Keith! I have a name now, I'm Norbert!" The Axew sounded thrilled to see his former teammate, though as he turned to face the Litwick, he didn't seem to recognize him. "Um," he added, "I don't remember seeing you before. What's your name?"

Rubeus, Aisling, Fuffee Francis: Not long after the black-furred Purrloin left the Shiny Pachirisu alone with the Igglybuff who was causing him so much irritation, another Pokémon landed on a nearby branch- this one was a Stunfisk, who had been keeping himself airborne by rapidly flapping his side fins like wings. As he caught his breath, he noticed that he was not alone in the tree, and turned to face the pair of pink Pokémon. "Oh, hello," he said to them. "I don't believe we've met? My name is Rubeus."
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 30th August 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Norbert, Lumiere, Rune: Rune and Lumiere began their way into the Mother Tree when an all too familiar Axew caught their attention. "Axew! I didn't think I'd run into you here!" the Vibration Pokemon buzzed with delight. "Oh, your name is Norbert now, that's a nice name! I don't know if you remember, but we played together a lot during the short time you were on Charm's team, but I was just an immature Trapinch at that time- it's nice to see you again."

Rune almost forgot about the Litwick beside her, "Oh, where are my manners, this is Lumie. Charm hatched him soon after he hatched you." "It's Lumiere, the Ruler of Everything, you insect!" the Litwick wisped with irritation, flailing his stubby arms into the air to display his superiority. He turned to face Norbert again, "Kukuku~ You would be wise to be on my good side, Norbert, or horrible things will happen. I guarantee it," Lumiere cackled. "Lumie, behave. Norbert is a nice Axew," she chastised, causing Lumiere to tense a bit, "So... Norbert, is your new trainer treating you well?"

Blog Entries

Norbert, Lumiere, Rune: Rune appeared to be just as pleased to see Norbert again as Norbert was to see her. He nodded enthusiastically as the Vibrava wondered whether he remembered how they would play together during Charm's brief ownership of the Axew. "Yeah! Yeah! I remember!" Norbert replied. "It's great to see you again, too!"

Then, Rune introduced the Litwick next to her, referring to him as Lumie. The Litwick was quick to correct the Vibrava, calling himself Lumiere, the Ruler of Everything. In spite of his ominous statement that horrible things would happen should Norbert not be on his good side, the Axew looked somewhat unfazed. Rune scolded Lumiere before changing the subject, asking Norbert if his new trainer was treating him well.

Norbert nodded again. "Yeah!" he replied. "His name's Keith, and he's actually more of a Poison-type trainer, but he's got a lot of other non-Poison Pokémon, too, though I seem to be the only Dragon on his team. I think. I'm still not sure I met the whole team, he has a lot of Pokémon! And still, he manages to give all of us attention, and he's really nice to us! Ooh, some of my teammates are actually here with me!" he added. "You guys should meet them, some of them are really cool! Like this Qwilfish, I think he can use every attack there is! He says he can't, but I know Qwilfish can't usually learn Flamethrower or Teleport or Psywave. And then there's this weird Ledian who wants to take over the world, only he's all purple and his eyes are red. He's not nice, but Marvolo says I can't eat him because apparently Ledian taste awful," he shrugged. "Oh, yeah, Marvolo- he's my trainer's Seviper, he teaches me how to hunt all the time!" he added. "Hey, so, you guys wanna meet some of my teammates?" asked the Axew.

Blog Entries

Norbert, Lumiere, Rune: Rune was relieved to hear Norbert's trainer was good to him, "That's good to hear! Being the only Dragon on a team isn't easy, not everyone can understand our kind like we do." She listened with eagerness as the Axew spoke of his teamates, though Lumiere was already looking around with curiosity as his interest in Norbert faded. He spoke of a Qwilish with the knowledge of many moves, a Seviper that's been teaching him the ways of hunting, and an odd purple Ledian that dreams of world domination. The last bit caught Lumiere's attention, his head flame intensifying as he childishly wailed, "This Ledian thinks he has what it takes to take over my world?! He has another thing coming for him, kukuku~" Rune was quick to interject before Lumiere got out of hand, "Sweetie, this is not your world or his." Lumiere was taken a back, but he calmly responded, "Yes, for now... Kukuku~" as he rubbed his stubby hands together while giving off an evil grin.

The Vibrava sighed when she heard his words; she didn't like what Lumiere was becoming- he's still young, however, maybe he can be steered to the right path. She had to hope so, for the good of everyone on her team. When she heard Norbert offer to introduce them to his teammates, her eyes flickered with hope- maybe meeting new Pokemon would help steer Lumiere to the right direction. "Sure! It would be easier to reach them by flight. Why don't you two hop on my back and you can direct me where to go? We'll have to fly a little slow, though. I'm not used to flying with lots of weight on my back." With that said, Rune leaned downward so as to provide easy mounting access. "Eh, might as well," Lumiere yawned, before climbing aboard. "Hey, you wanna fly or what?" he asked the Axew with growing impatience.

Blog Entries

Norbert, Lumiere, Rune: Norbert nodded as Rune stated that not everyone could understand Dragon-types, and that being the only Dragon on a team wasn't easy. "Well, I think he does pretty good with me," he said. He then giggled as Lumiere raged at the mention of a competitor for his goal of world competition. "You should be glad he didn't hear you say that," Norbert advised him "Stewie attacks anything that annoys him. What did they say he was? A... a... Shadow Pokémon, I think they called him?" Then, Rune offered to fly Norbert and Lumiere to the Axew's teammates, and Norbert's eyes lit up. "Ooh, yeah, that'd be cool!" he exclaimed. Almost before the Litwick finished asking if he wanted to fly or what, Norbert had climbed onto the Vibrava's back. He held on, ready for the Dragon/Ground-type to take to the skies. "Hey, hey, we should head over that way," he added, pointing off to their left. "I think I saw my trainer's Arbok over that way earlier, she's really nice."
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 31st August 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Norbert, Lumiere, Rune: "Alrighty, hang on tight!"

The Vibrava slowly flaps her wings as she ascends into the air, surveying the surroundings before getting a glimpse at a large purple cobra Pokemon. "Ah, there she is," she buzzes before heading in that direction. Meanwhile, Litwick is sitting comfortably behind Norbert, his wax body attaching itself to Rune's back with minimal difficulty. "So, Norbert, do you evolve into a flier like Rune? I bet not, kukuku~" he snidely comments. "My trainer told me that my evolutions can float around, which is kinda like flying. An ability like that would let me do all kinds of things," he lets out a smirk after that last comment.

"Lumie..." Rune interjects as she continues her focus on flapping her wings. "S-sorry m'am," the Litwick apologizes, suddenly child-like again. "Oh look, we're already here. Be on your best behavior, Lumie." She descends herself near the Arbok; a warm, "Hello, there!" buzzing out of her mouth.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast