The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY) - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Myrtle, Rubeus, Meowth, Selina, Neville: As soon as Selina told Meowth to lead the way, the Scratch Cat Pokemon gave a confident grin and got down on all fours, stealthily prowling through the grass, determined to not only catch the offending Stunfisk by complete surprise, but to also impress Selina with his hunting skills. As he approached, he noticed that there were two Stunfisk, one of them having to be Rubeus. That said, Myrtle was talking to one of the Stunfisk in a positively civil manner, so Meowth reasoned that the offending Stunfisk had to be the other one, currently fighting against the pain of the Curse he had been subjected to. Meowth raised his front right paw ever so slightly, and as a glowing orb formed around it, Meowth muttered, "Please be a Fire move, please be a Fire move, please be a Fire move..." So of course, the Assist brought forth nothing of the sort. Instead, what appeared to be a large glowing Gummi was fired out of the paw, softly ticking like some sort of Bomb. It stuck to the Stunfisk's tail fin, and Meowth knew that it would explode soon. He silently motioned for Selina to stay back, wanting to make sure neither one of them got caught up in the blast. He had seen Hermione practice this move, and knew for a fact that it was very hard to shake off a Gummi Bomb. Doable, but difficult.

Scorpius, Hermione, Toby: Scorpius and Hermione led the way, and walked until they arrived at a nice, open area where the sun seemed to beat down on them particularly harshly. "How's this?" Scorpius asked Toby.

"Yes, the sun is particularly strong in this area," Hermione observed. "It's almost as though a Pokemon had used Sunny Day, in fact- I've read about how that move works, and this seems to fit... I would need to see someone try and use a SolarBeam, of course, to know for sure, but it does appear consistent with what I've read. Sunlight at that level of strength would definitely power up Fire-type moves, though. I must try this out..."

"How are you gonna try it out?" asked Scorpius. "Want me to use Flamethrower? Oh, not on you, though, don't worry," he added to Toby.

"Actually, that might not be necessary," Hermione stated. "On Christmas, Keith gave me this very hot drink that taught me a unique attack. I wish I had saved a little bit, to study it, see how it works... Anyway, watch this," she stated as she turned her head up and unleashed a Firestream into the sky.

"Whoa!" Scorpius exclaimed as he saw his beloved unleash a stream of molten bubbles into the air. "Whoa! Wow! Hermione, that's awesome!"

"Aw, thanks," Hermione said, blushing slightly. "I wish I could use Flamethrower like you, though, Scorpius."

"But that move looks awesome!" Scorpius exclaimed. "What's it called, anyway? I never even heard of an attack that makes you spew fiery bubbles like that!"

"It's called Firestream," Hermione explained. "Apparently, Pokemon can only learn it by drinking a certain particularly hot and spicy beverage. I've done some reading on it, and no Pokemon learns that move without the help of such a drink."

"Wow," Scorpius murmured. "With a move like that, you'd do great in battle!"

"You really think so?" Hermione asked hopefully.

"Hell yeah!" nodded Scorpius. "What do you think, Toby?" he asked the Turtwig. "You think Hermione here will do well in battle?"

Alright guys have a good time guys! Said Jake to his four pokemon before leaving them to have there fun. As Bubbles,Sparky,Pom and Telpo walked in they were amazed by the sights. As everyone went their separate ways Jake's words echoed inside Bubbles head. Now Bubbles can you please try to behave when your at The Tree Grove? If you do it will highly benefit you. Who cares if Jake said that! Thought Bubbles. I don't know the reward so it doesn't count! She said to herself before walking over to where a Shuppet and two Stunfisk were. As she over heard the entire conversation she saw a bomb in the shape of a gummi hit the rouge Stunfisk. I like his attitude thought Bubbles before jumping from her hiding spot and grabbing the bomb. After much struggle Bubbles managed to get the bomb off and threw it where it came from before hearing a thud. Bubbles smirked. The bomb had hit the attacker. It would be little time before it exploded. Bubbles then turned to the Stunfisk. Sorry about your attacker. Said Bubbles. I like your sense of humor. And I couldn't leave you to be hurt like that. Said Bubbles before smiling. Meanwhile Sparky and Pom were walking around,trying to find something to do. Ok Sparky if we encounter a poison type don't run away I'll help you. Said Pom still expressing concern about his teammates fear of poison. Ok grumbled Sparky before coming across a Weedle Turtwig and Skourpi. Come on Sparky lets make some new friends besides you know that Weedle already. Said Pom recognizing the Weedle quickly. Fine. Said Sparky still reluctant to Jake and Pom's idea of "building relationships". Just then Sparky overheard the Skourpi's excitement at Hermione's firestream attack. Time to show off my strength! Thought Sparky before running over to the group. H-Hi! Said Sparky still slightly scared but trying to get over it. I ssee you like battles and moves. Sparky said to the Skourpi. If yyou want I can show you my moves. I also know the move firestream. You seem to think it's cool. Maybe I ccoould teach you it. Said Sparky trying his best to be kind.
    Meanwhile Telpo was wondering where to go. He then shuttered as he felt a eerie aura flowing from a distance. It was coming straight from the center of the grove! I got to tell the others! Thought Telpo just before he was about to tell the telepathy before he made up his mind that he'd go by himself. As he floated past many pokemon he saw a Meowth and a Purrloin hiding from a group of pokemon before firing a bomb into the group. Who are you and why did you fire that bomb? Asked Telpo to the cat pokemon before noticing that the Purrlion was the Meowth's girlfriend and deiced to embarrass him so he would learn his lesson. So who's your girlfriend? Asked Telpo. Whoever she is you can do better then that! Said Telpo before laughing. Ok sorry about that said Telpo. I just couldn't resist anyway my names Telpo,your Meowth aren't you? I've heard about you from my teammate Pom said Telpo. But just then a bomb in the shape of a gummi hit and stuck right to Telpo's head. Telpo started to freak out before telporting away.However since he hadn't mastered telport yet so instead of leaving the bomb behind half came with him and half stayed, both parts ready to explode! As Telpo finished his teleport he came to a group with a Timburr and two Eeevee. Hi! Said Telpo to the group hoping to make friends. But just then Telpo realized thhat half the bomb was still attached to his head. But it was to late to get it half because just then it exploded. Hitting Telpo and all the pokemon near him.
    Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 10th January 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Myrtle, Rubeus, Meowth, Selina, Neville, Bubbles, Telpo: Meowth smirked in satisfaction as he waited for the Gummi Bomb to explode. However, at that moment, an Abra appeared out of nowhere, demanding to know why Meowth fired off that attack. "Because dat Stunfisk happens ta be the most hated menace in da whole region," Meowth replied. "And if tings go right, it'll soon be our supper," he added. Telpo then noticed Selina and told Meowth that he could do better than her. That got Meowth angry. "Excuse me?!" Meowth snarled as the Abra started laughing. "Where do youse get off, sayin' dat about Selina?! Youse gots two seconds ta apologize before youse gets a faceful of Iron Tail," he threatened, his tail starting to glow as he spoke. However, at that moment, Telpo apologized, stating that he couldn't resist. He introduced himself, revealing that he was one of Pom's teammates. "Oh, yeah, I met Pom," nodded Meowth, calming down somewhat. Just then, a Corphish came over, removed the Gummi Bomb, and launched it back in Meowth's direction, and it landed on Telpo's head, causing the Abra to freak out before vanishing. Meowth blinked, and then noticed to his shock that half the Gummi Bomb had been left behind! Meowth had to act fast- he couldn't send it flying away without getting it stuck to himself, and he could not, would not let Selina get hurt. He had only enough time to move in front of Selina before that half exploded. Meowth took the full force of the blast, his actions having been sufficient to protect the Purrloin. Naturally, Meowth didn't take the attack very well, and collapsed to the ground. Weakly, he tried to climb back to his feet, and managed to shoot an angry glare at the Corphish who was currently chatting with Neville.

Meanwhile, Rubeus and Myrtle weren't particularly pleased to see a Corphish acting friendly to Fizzytopia's most wanted.

"You are kid-ding, right?" Myrtle scowled. "Of course you could leave him to be hurt! Ne-ville is the nas-ti-est, most in-sane, back-stab-bing, and cold-heart-ed Po-ke-mon it has e-ver been my dis-plea-sure to have sli-thered in-to my life!!!"

"I could not have said it better myself," added Rubeus as he frowned at Bubbles. "Neville is a disgrace to my species."

Scorpius, Hermione, Pom, Sparky, Toby: As Scorpius and Hermione were talking to Toby, an Aipom and Joltik approached them, the latter of whom Hermione recognized as Sparky, the Joltik who was afraid of Poison-types. "Hello, Sparky," Hermione greeted the Joltik. "Hello, Pom," she added to the Aipom. "Scorpius, these are friends of mine, Sparky and Pom. Sparky, Pom, this is my boyfriend, Scorpius."

"Pleased to meet you," grinned Scorpius. "So you know Firestream, too? That's really cool. Truth be told," he added, "It wasn't so much the Firestream attack I liked, so much as it was the Pokemon using it." This statement caused Hermione to blush slightly as she nuzzled the Skorupi affectionately.

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka, Telpo: As Millicent and the two Eevee were talking, Millicent suddenly frowned and turned to face the log she was holding. "What, Willow?" she asked. A second later, she nodded, grabbed Cyanide's tail, and stepped back as a frantic Abra materialized out of nowhere, and half of a Gummi Bomb stuck to her head exploded.

"Gah!" exclaimed Cyanide as she was dragged back. She growled at Millicent, but stopped as she heard the explosion "What the hell?" she demanded.

Millicent and Cyanide had backed up sufficiently to avoid the blast altogether. Now, the Timburr ran forward, looking a little concerned for Chiaka and Telpo. "Hey, you guys OK?" the Timburr asked.

"Hey, Millicent, how'd you even know?" asked Cyanide. She was looking decidedly less pissed at the Timburr, now that she had actually done something right by her.

"Well, Willow told me," replied Millicent with an air of stating the obvious.

"OK, how is it that you can hear Willow and nobody else can?" demanded the Eevee as she approached the chunk of wood, glancing at it dubiously. After a few seconds, Millicent nodded at the log and then spoke up.

"She says only those she wants to hear her will be able to hear her. Well, and other ghosts. Keith's 25% Gastly, you know, and I'm pretty sure he at least senses Willow."

"Mm-hmm," replied Cyanide, unsure whether to believe any of this.

We do what we must ApertureScience's Avatar

OOC: Oh Bubbles, how I love you. <3 My colour is also terrible for anybody using WOOPA GANGNAM STYLE, so I'm removing it.

Myrtle, Rubeus, Meowth, Selina, Neville, Bubbles
    Neville suddenly felt a large mass on his head, barely feeling it while under the remnants of the Curse. It was starting to fade, or so he thought, and the mass was little more to a bother to him. And as sudden as it came, it was picked off of his skin and thrown away. He heard a faint voice next to him. Must be my... savior, I suppose. Why, thank you, random pokemon. Thanked the Stunfisk in his mind, finally being able to form a complete thought. Now to repay... her. His flat eyes cracked open, and he could see a blurry red crab and the rag that had attacked him. His eyes slowly adjusted from the black insides of his eyelids to the Grove's light, and he finally opened his eyes. "Very brave of you, c-cat..." Neville said, his voice only a croak. "It's a shame your trying to kill me, however. Thanks to you as well, Corphish."

Neville then spurred into action, turning to Myrtle. "Now, you. I think we have something to discuss, hehe..." The flat pokemon lunged at the Shuppet, his thoughts only focused on PAYBACK. "Listen to me. NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN." His Static triggered, freezing the Shuppet in place. "I don't care how much you hate me. I just want you to understand that I am not one to be messed with. Understand?" The Stunfisk's eyes crackled with electricity before releasing a SHOCK WAVE. Neville, running out of energy for his rapid attacks, decided enough was enough, and turned into a mini gingerbread Stunfisk with CAN'T CATCH ME to flee.

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka, Telpo
    "I just don't know... Maybe he's watching us right now!" Chiaka exclaimed, scanning the area around them. Millicent suddenly grabbed Cyanide's tail and pulled her away. "Hey, what's going on?" Chiaka quickly found out what was going on. The Abra flashed into existence and the Gummi on her head exploded almost simultaneously. Chaiak was knocked off her feet and thrown into the dirt.

"Oww..." Chiaka groaned before shaking herself off. She glanced at where the flash of yellow had been, and ran over to it, ignoring Milicent and the pain in her side. Priorities. "Oh gosh, are you okay?" The Eevee nudged the Abra, hoping she would respond.

Blog Entries

Luna, Myrtle, Rubeus, Meowth, Selina, Neville, Bubbles: Myrtle's eyes widened in shock and outrage as the Stunfisk slammed her with a Payback, triggered his Static ability, and then topped it all off with a Shock Wave. The pain from the attacks and the paralysis wracked Myrtle's body, but what she had noticed the most was the intense rush of vengeance she had tasted during the assault. Neville was about as hell-bent on vengeance as any Shuppet or Banette, and the Stunfisk's thirst for payback was such a powerful negative emotion, she found herself momentarily stunned by it.

"Myrtle, are you alright?" asked Rubeus.

"What? Oh... Yes, I will be all right," Myrtle muttered to Rubeus, though her mind was elsewhere at the moment. The vengeance she had tasted from Neville, it was intense, it was unlike anything she ever tasted before. Why she was so fixated on this, however, was beyond her... Even the best of meals had never left her thinking about it so much afterwards. In fact, the only other time she could remember ever thinking about something so obsessively, aside from her grudge, of course, was whenever she had been talking to Bedivere... No. Oh, FUCK, no. No, this couldn't be what she was starting to think it was. She loved Bedivere, damn it! How much time did she spend trying to convince him that she loathed and despised Neville? How many times did she state again and again that the mere sight of that fish's handsome face made her want to puke- wait, handsome?! What was happening to her?! No, no, this wasn't acceptable! She loved Bedivere, she wanted Bedivere, and besides, Neville was insane, ruthless, cold-hearted, evil, and so full of sweet, sweet vengeance- GAH! What the hell was going on in that Shuppet's mind?!?!

"Oh. My. Arceus," came a voice from behind Myrtle. The Shuppet swung around to spot Luna, Keith's Swoobat, hovering right behind her, her mouth agape in pure shock. And Luna was never fazed by anything, it took a lot to really shock her. Something big. Something huge. Something so mind-bendingly impossible that some might consider it a sign of the apocalypse.

"No," Myrtle said warningly. "Do not say it. Do not." She didn't think she could bear to hear it spoken aloud.

"But you-"

"DON'T!" Myrtle interrupted. "Do not say it!"

"You love Neville," stated Luna quietly.

Silence. A stunned silence filled the area at Luna's claim. Rubeus turned to face Myrtle, pure shock on his face. "Myrtle," he said in tones of disbelief, "is this true?"

"No... No..." Myrtle hissed, her tone implying she was trying to convince herself of the truth of her statement as much as she was trying to convince everyone else. "No... It can-not be... It is Be-di-vere I love! I can-not... I can-not be in love with some-thing so... so vi-le... so... so e-vil... so... so full of... of ven-geance... sweet, sweet ven-geance... No," gasped Myrtle as she realized that the thoughts and feelings she was trying so hard to deny were finding a voice, in spite of her best efforts. "No, this can-not be! Some-bo-dy stop this mad-ness!" With that, Myrtle flew off, part of her hoping to leave those feelings behind, part of her hoping to find Neville again.

"Damn it... Damn it..." Myrtle muttered to herself as she flew around. "Just mi-nutes a-go, I hit him with Curse... And I care! What is the deal?!" As she muttered this, she started to feel the self-inflicted pain from her Curse- really feel it. But why? Minerva had told her that she would only feel joy if the Curse's target truly deserved it... But now the Shuppet was feeling terrible. Just then, she spotted the fleeing form of what appeared to be a small gingerbread version of a Stunfisk. And the sight did not repulse her as it usually did, something that seriously freaked the Shuppet out. Before she knew what she was doing, she called out to him. "N-Ne-ville? Ne-ville, wait!"
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12th January 2013 at 02:14 PM.

Luna, Myrtle, Rubeus, Meowth, Selina, Neville, Bubbles
    As a Swoobat stated that the Shuppet liked Neville, Bubbles felt a small fire ignite inside of her. She was in love with Neville and that stupid Shuppet wasn't going to have him. As the Shuppet flew away in denial of being in love with Neville,Bubbles waited a minute before giving chase. It was a good few minutes that Bubbles was stalking the Shuppet before the Shuppet saw a gingerbread version of Neville running away. N-Ne-ville? Ne-ville, wait!" Said the shuppet. Oh no you don't! Said Bubbles before firing a blizzard right at the Shuppet before walking over. Neville is mine and your not going to steal him from me you got that you idiot! Yelled Bubbles before continuing. You know what you remind me of Cyanide and I hate that and as such I saw punish you for that and for stealing my love! Said Bubbles before firing a toxic right at the Shuppet.

Yeah I'm ok. Said Telpo before getting up. Sorry about that explosion. Someone attacked me and I freaked out. Anyway my names Telpo. Just then Telpo felt a strong presence of a spirit. And not a good spirit either. An evil one and it was coming from the Timburrs log! Telpo rushed forward towards the Timburr. Um Timburr I need your log. Theres something wrong with your log! There's an evil spirit possessing your log1 I need to destroy it! Panicked Telpo.

Scorpius, Hermione, Pom, Sparky, Toby:

"It wasn't so much the Firestream attack I liked, so much as it was the Pokemon using it." This statement caused Hermione to blush slightly as she nuzzled the Skorupi affectionately. Sparky felt like he really bit the dust. Sorry I have to go now. Sparky lied before telling Pom it was time to leave. Your just jealous that Hermione was a relationship and you haven't even told your crushh that you like her. I don't have a crush! Said Sparky getting angry at Pom. Oh really? Because I swear you told me you like Kieth's Ivysaur Pomona. Said Pom clearly teasing Sparky. Shut up! Yelled Sparky before running away from Pom. Hoping to just get away from him.

Blog Entries

Myrtle, Neville, Bubbles: As Myrtle was pursuing Neville, she was suddenly struck by a forceful Blizzard- it was Bubbles, the Corphish who had previously shown interest in the Stunfisk. Bubbles yelled at Bubbles, claiming that Neville was hers, and-

Myrtle could see Bubbles's mouth move, but all further talk was drowned out. A furious, boiling rage was welling up within the Shuppet, and were she still not a little worn from the last time she used that move, she'd have cast a Curse on the Corphish right then and there. Myrtle was more furious at this moment than she could ever remember being since her death. As Bubbles unleashed Toxic, Myrtle expertly blasted a Water Gun right at the highly poisonous fluid, cancelling the attack out.

"You bitch," hissed Myrtle, an ominous, somewhat insane grin forming on her face as fire danced in her eyes. "You dare... You... You dare..." As she said this, a bright glow overtook her entire body. To an onlooker, it would look like she was evolving, but this was not the case, of course- she was only level 5, and Shuppet need to reach level 37 to evolve into Banette. No, this glowing was harsh and almost too bright- Myrtle then rushed forward suddenly, slamming into Bubbles with a powerful Sky Attack, plowing the Corphish halfway into the ground. "How dare you try and take that Stun-fisk for your-self! You des-pi-ca-ble bitch! I love Ne-ville!!!" she shouted while firing off a wicked Thunderbolt at the Corphish, not seeming to realize just how loud she was shouting it, or indeed, just what she had just confessed. She wheeled around and continued to go after Neville.

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka, Telpo: As Telpo got back up, he suddenly approached Millicent and asked for her log, stating that there was an evil spirit possessing it and he needed to destroy it. At these words, Millicent took several hasty steps back and hid her log behind her back. "No!" she exclaimed, horrified. "Willow isn't evil! She's my best friend! You can't destroy her!" There was a definite tone of panic in her voice as she pleaded with the Abra to spare Willow.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 13th January 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Myrtle, Neville, Bubbles,Sparky
    The Shuppet fired a thunderbolt before yelling at Bubbles that she loved Neville. Loud enough for any pokemon passing by to hear. Before turning back to chase after Neville. Just then Sparky came running by to see his teammate crushed into the ground. Now normally Sparky wouldn't have cared if Bubbles was hurt or not but this situation felt different. Are you ok Bubbles? Sparky asked before running over. Yyeah I think so said Bubbles before getting up and checking to see if thhe Shuppet was still there. Hey slave can you help me? Asked Bubbles to Sparky hoping for some help for once. Only if you stop calling me slave. Said Sparky. Bubbles pondered it for a minute before saying, Ok shrimp. Sparky was still insulted but it was an improvement over slave. Alright Bubbles what do you need? Asked Sparky hoping it wasn't something over the top. I need your help defeating this Shuppet. She's trying to steal my crush. Alright I can help with that where is she? Asked Sparky. Bubbles pointed to the Shuppet who had made quite a bit of progress away from them by now. Alright lets do this! Said Sparky before giving chase with Bubbles right behind.

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka, Telpo: "No!" the Timburr exclaimed, horrified. "Willow isn't evil! She's my best friend! You can't destroy her!" There was a definite tone of panic in her voice as she pleaded with Telpo to spare Willow. I won't harm the spirit said Telpo before putting a hand over his head. Please I'm just going to get that spirit out of the log. That spirit is giving me a serious headache! Yelled Telpo before teleporting behind the Timburr and snatched the log away from the Timburr. I'm just going to try to get the spirit out of the log said Telpo before using his psychic powers to try to lure the spirit away from the log.
    Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 13th January 2013 at 01:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Helena, Myrtle, Neville, Bubbles, Sparky: As Sparky agreed to help Bubbles defeat Myrtle, this did not go unnoticed by another Shuppet who happened to be passing by- Helena, Keith's other Shuppet. She heard enough of the conversation to realize that not only had Myrtle actually fallen in love with Neville, but that Bubbles and Sparky were going to attempt stop her attempts at getting together with him. Now, Helena had heard all the stories about Neville, but she didn't think any less of her big sister for falling in love with him. And she sure as hell wasn't going to float idly by while knowing that there were those conspiring to keep them apart. She considered confronting them directly, but came up with a sneakier idea; she turned invisible and caught up to Myrtle, floating right by her side until she could tell that Bubbles and Sparky would have lost sight of her for a moment. At that instant, Helena made herself visible and went off in a totally different direction, one that would be clearly visible to the Corphish and Joltik. The idea was that they would mistake her for Myrtle and chase after her instead.

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka, Telpo: "No! No! You can't do that, this log is her home- NO!" Millicent screamed as Telpo Teleported behind her and swiped the log. As he tried to use his psychic powers to get Willow out of the log, Millicent leaped forward and grabbed the log, desperately trying to pull it out of Telpo's grip. "Please, please, I'll ask her to stop whatever it is she's doing that's giving you a headache, just don't take her out, please!!!" wailed Millicent. And then, suddenly, the log started to vibrate ever so slightly.

"Stop," came an odd voice which seemed to be emanating from the log. "I ask you to please cease your efforts to remove me from my home." the voice stated, appearing to address Telpo. Millicent's face showed no surprise at this, though it appeared as though Cyanide's mind was blown. Usually, this voice was only audible to Millicent, as well as Ghost-types and certain other special beings. But now, Willow was speaking for anyone within earshot to hear. "I will not leave this log," the voice continued. "I am sorry about your headache, but if I am causing it, I am doing so involuntarily and without my knowledge." The log then fell still and silent once more, and Millicent, making use of her formidable Strength, yanked the log out of Telpo's grip and hugged it close to her.

"Please..." Millicent pleaded, tears forming in her eyes as she slowly backed away from the Abra. "Willow is all I had in that wretched Adoption Center for all those months... Being able to talk to her was all that kept me going in there! When... when my original trainer dumped me in the Adoption Center, I felt scared and confused... I didn't know what I had done wrong, and over the next couple of days, many trainers came in and looked at all the Pokemon... None of them wanted me... I started to give up all hope, and I wanted to kill myself, but then, my log started talking to me. Willow's first words to me were, 'there is a right trainer for every Pokemon'... And she was right, too- Keith likes having us on the team, both me and Willow. She's my best friend, she's practically my sister... Please don't take her out of the log..." finished Millicent.

"Gonna butt in here for a second," added Cyanide. "I'm gonna side with Millicent on this one. Least I could do- Willow's the one who warned her about the incoming Gummi Bomb, and she pulled me to safety, so yeah, I kinda owe them for that. Don't get used to it, though," she snapped to Millicent, though the Timburr smiled her appreciation nonetheless.

Please..." Millicent pleaded, tears forming in her eyes as she slowly backed away from the Abra. "Willow is all I had in that wretched Adoption Center for all those months... Being able to talk to her was all that kept me going in there! When... when my original trainer dumped me in the Adoption Center, I felt scared and confused... I didn't know what I had done wrong, and over the next couple of days, many trainers came in and looked at all the Pokemon... None of them wanted me... I started to give up all hope, and I wanted to kill myself, but then, my log started talking to me. Willow's first words to me were, 'there is a right trainer for every Pokemon'... And she was right, too- Keith likes having us on the team, both me and Willow. She's my best friend, she's practically my sister... Please don't take her out of the log..." finished Millicent. Despite Telpo's headache still being around Telpo felt guilty about hurting Millicent's feelings,remembering his own time in the adoption center. I I can relate said Telpo. When I got traded to my old trainer I i thought she loved me. I remember when I decided to take a short nap before showing my trainer just how good I was in battle. But when I was asleep she traded me to the adoption center for a stone. A stupid stone! Yelled Telpo before tears filled his eyes. Even though I wasn't there for long,it was traumatizing. None of the other pokemon would talk to me,they thought I wanted to hurt them. But all I wanted was to make some friends. Cried Telpo before breaking down from the memories of his terrible time at the adoption center.

c, Myrtle, Neville, Bubbles, Sparky,Botch
    As Sparky agreed to help Bubbles defeat Myrtle, this did not go unnoticed by another Shuppet who happened to be passing by- Helena, Keith's other Shuppet. She heard enough of the conversation to realize that not only had Myrtle actually fallen in love with Neville, but that Bubbles and Sparky were going to attempt stop her attempts at getting together with him. Now, Helena had heard all the stories about Neville, but she didn't think any less of her big sister for falling in love with him. And she sure as hell wasn't going to float idly by while knowing that there were those conspiring to keep them apart. She considered confronting them directly, but came up with a sneakier idea; she turned invisible and caught up to Myrtle, floating right by her side until she could tell that Bubbles and Sparky would have lost sight of her for a moment. At that instant, Helena made herself visible and went off in a totally different direction, one that would be clearly visible to the Corphish and Joltik. The idea was that they would mistake her for Myrtle and chase after her instead. There was only one problem. A Grimer who was bathing in the water nearby who had saw the Shuppet and put two and two together. He needed to alert Sparky and Bubbles. Sparky Bubbles there's trouble! Bubbles and Sparky turned around shocked to see there new teammate "running" towards them. Whwhat is it Botch? Asked Sparky. Still troubled about Botch being his teammate. I heard what you guys were saying and I want to help but I just saw another Shuppet listening to your conversation and it didn't look happy. Said Botch before continuing. I think that Shuppet is going to try and trick you! Just then the trio turned around to see two Shuppet moving in two different directions. Alright I'll take the one going to the right (Helena) you guys take the one on the left (Myrtle) said Botch. That does it said Bubbles getting even angrier then before. Alright lets go said Bubbles Oh and thanks Shrimp and Stench for helping. Said Bubbles. No problem. Said Sparky. Anything for love and justice! Said Botch before the group went there separate ways.

Helena,Botch

After a bit of trailing Botch managed to catch up. So are you the Shuppet that my friends are after or the decoy?! Yelled Botch before continuing. Well, it doesn't matter either way your stopping my friend Bubbles from confessing to Neville her true feelings. Now prepare for justice criminal! Yelled Botch before using harden and then used mud slap and aimed right at the Shuppet's face.

Myrtle, Neville, Bubbles, Sparky

As Bubbles and Sparky caught up to the Shuppet,Bubbles almost immediately knew it was the Shuppet they were after.
    Hey! Yelled Bubbles to the Shuppet. I love Neville and you won't stop me from confessing that to him! Yelled Bubbles before firing a ice beam and then a toxic at the Shuppet. That's right Bubbles has her right to! Yelled Sparky before firing a thunder wave and fire stream at the Shuppet.

Blog Entries

Cyanide, Millicent/Willow, Telpo, Chiaka: As the Abra broke down into sobs, Millicent started feeling bad for him. After Willow seemed to tell her something, the Timburr approached Telpo and patted him on the back consolingly.

"Yeah, nobody wanted to talk to me, either. Well, except Willow, but still, it was so lonely there," sighed Millicent. "Then again, we each got trainers that appreciate us now, right? What's your trainer like, anyway, Telpo?"

Myrtle, Neville, Sparky, Bubbles: Myrtle had noticed Helena, and deduced what she was up to. She smiled slightly at her little sister's loyalty, but the smile quickly turned to a scowl as she realized that the ruse hadn't worked. Bubbles and Sparky caught up, and fired off attacks. Myrtle was able to evade the Firestream, the Toxic, and the Thunder Wave, though the Ice Beam hit her head on. Fortunately, she was not frozen. She wheeled around to face her assailants, her face getting steadily more unpleasant as Bubbles asserted that she was going to confess her feelings for Neville, and Sparky backed her up, stating she had a right to do so.

"And what a-bout me, hmmmm?" Myrtle replied dangerously. "Af-ter all the crap I have put up with in life? Af-ter a life-time of tor-ment, ri-di-cule, and lone-li-ness, do I not de-serve some hap-pi-ness??? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TRY-ING TO TAKE A-WAY WHAT LIT-TLE HOPE FOR LOVE I HAVE?!?!" she bellowed as a purple glowing garbage bag formed over her head. Yelling in anger, Myrtle fired off the Gunk Shot, aiming it right at the Joltik. "And YOU!" she roared, facing the Corphish. "At least I tried to be nice when I was a-live! I spend my en-ti-re life be-ing nice, and all I got for my trou-ble was more hate and dis-dain, and you come in and be a spoi-led bitch, and you get your way au-to-ma-ti-cal-ly?! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE JUS-TICE IN THAT?!?!" Myrtle Screeched as she unleashed another Thunderbolt. Then, without hesitation, health levels be damned, she pulled out a needle and stuck it right in her body, laying a Curse on the Corphish. This time, Myrtle was certain that the target had it coming, though now she was starting to feel somewhat physically tired. Nevertheless, she turned around and continued to pursue Neville, though not before blasting Bubbles and Sparky with a nice, slowing Icy Wind for good measure.

Helena, Botch: Helena, meanwhile, continued to flee, but eventually, a Grimer caught up with her, and accused her of being a criminal for not allowing Bubbles to confess her feelings for Neville. Helena shrieked as the Mud-Slap hit her face, but after a few seconds of frantic blinking, most of the mud had been expelled from her eyes. "And what a-bout Myr-tle?" demanded Helena as she let off a bright Flash, intending to blind the Grimer. "That Cor-phish and Jol-tik are try-ing to stop my sis-ter from con-fes-sing her true fee-lings for Ne-ville! What gives them the right?!" Helena exclaimed as she fired off an Ominous Wind at the Grimer.

Mytrle,Sparky,Bubbles,Neville
    After Sparky and Bubbles confronted the Shuppet,she flipped out yelling about how nice she was when she was alive and how there was no justice and throwing in a few curse words in there before firing an thunder bolt and a gunkshot at the duo. Sparky and Bubbles dodged both with ease. I don't care how nice you were when you were alive doesn't mean you get to be a douche when your dead! Yelled Sparky. But just then he noticed something Bubbles didn't. The Shuppet was focusing it's energy like it was about to use.........CURSE! Sparky had no time to think his plan through. His feet started to glow and then he used rockclimb on Bubbles right before the curse was laid. Despite the size diffrence Sparky managed to move Bubbles by a few inchs. Just enough for the curse to be laid on him instead of Bubbles. Bubbles turned around to see Sparky curled up in a ball just before the nail was driven into him. The blood hurtling scream was unbearable to hear. But without any mercy the Shuppet fired an icy wind at the duo. Bubbles countered the icywind with a blizzard before yelling at the Shuppet. You souless,heartless monster! It's one thing to hurt me but it's another to hurt my family! Yelled Bubbles as the next scream of agony from Sparky came. Bubbles cringed before continuing. How can you just float there with that stupid look on your face as Sparky is screaming in agony! You know what? You didn't deserve to be incarnated as a ghost,you didn't deverve any life at all how can you honestly hurt a pokemon to the brink of death and be fine with that?!!!!!!! Yelled Bubbles before firing a toxic followed with an icebeam

Botch,Helena
    As the Shuppet yelled at the Grimer about what about her sister before blinding him and hitting him with an ominous wind. Botch quickly became blind again and was just about to attack before hearing a blood hurtling scream. He thought nothing of it untill he got a telepathic message from Telpo. Botch quickly turned to the Shuppet. I know this a bad time but your friend just laid a curse on my friend. That scream was his! He's in agony! Wait you know what never mind you'd rather have people be in agony wouldn't you criminal?! Asked Botch before 'running' to where Sparky was.

Cyanide,Millicent/Willow,Chiaka,Telpo. After Millicent told Telpo that nobody wanted to talk to her as well,Telpo stopped sobbing before Millicent asked what his trainer was like. Well Jake my master is very smart but is a bit reckless. Though that may be due to his age more then anything. And even though he isn't a very experienced trainer he loves me and everyone else on the team. Said Telpo. He felt better talking about Jake. But just then a blood hurtling scream swept across the park. Who ever that is they could be in trouble. Said Telpo I'll try and find out who it is. After a good 15 seconds Telpos face changed from orange to pale white. It's my teammate Sparky! Some pokemon has laided a curse on him! He's in agony I need to help him! Can you guys please help me?! Panicked Telpo before showing them where Sparky was located.

Blog Entries

Helena, Malfoy, Myrtle, Neville, Sparky, Bubbles, Botch: Myrtle's eyes widened as she realized that her Curse had in fact been laid on the Joltik as opposed to the Corphish, and the pain and remorse coursed through her. Sparky was innocent in all this, he had just been trying to help out his teammate. Bubbles proceeded to shout some rather hurtful things at Myrtle, and the Shuppet could feel her rage rising again. But no, this was not the time to retaliate. She thought about what to do, and then snapped at Bubbles after narrowly evading the Toxic and the Ice Beam. "You know what? How a-bout you SHUT UP for a sec-ond, stop jud-ging me, and al-low me to help your team-mate, hmmm?" she demanded before using Psychic to drag a Toxicroak over to where they were.

"Oh, hey, Myrtle," said the Toxicroak. "What's this all about."

"Mal-foy," replied Myrtle. "Use your Heal Pulse on this Jol-tik."

"What'd you do? Curse him?" asked Malfoy.

"It was in-ten-ded for the Cor-phish, but the Jol-tik got in the way," explained Myrtle. "He does not de-serve to suf-fer."

"Got it," nodded Malfoy as the Toxicroak let off a Heal Pulse attack, curing Sparky's injuries and soothing the pain. "Hey, you look like you could use a Heal Pulse yourself," he added before firing off aforementioned attack once more, this time at Myrtle, restoring her health.

Meanwhile, as Botch "ran" off, Helena went along with him. "Do not act as though you know me," she said to the Grimer. "You think I en-joy the a-go-ny of oth-ers? I hate it when oth-ers are in pain, or oth-er-wise fee-ling bad! I at-tacked you be-cause you at-tacked me." Just then, they arrived at the scene. "Oh..." sighed Helena as she floated over. "Are you O-K?" she gently asked the Joltik.

"Mal-foy just hit him with a Heal Pulse," replied Myrtle. "He should be fine now."

"Why did you Curse him, big sis-ter?" asked Helena.

"The Curse was in-ten-ded for that Cor-phish," Myrtle said, casting a glare at Bubbles. "She is the one who in-tends to de-prive me of the one I love."

"I thought you loved Be-di-vere?" asked Helena.

"I thought so too," sighed Myrtle. "But now I know where my heart tru-ly lies."

"So wait," said Helena. "If you in-ten-ded to Curse this Cor-phish, how did the Jol-tik end up hurt?"

"He pushed her out of the way of the spell," Myrtle replied as she started to float in circles around the Corphish. "So real-ly, Bub-bles, would that not make this en-ti-re or-deal your fault, hmmmmmmmm?"

"I a-gree," added Helena as she also started to circle Bubbles. "You are the one who pushed my big sis-ter in-to cas-ting the Curse in the first place. Why can you not let her have the one she loves, hmmmmmm?"

"It is not as though you are so de-ser-ving, is it?" said Myrtle. "For all you claim to care a-bout your team-mate, what was it you called him a-gain? Slave?"

"Yeah, I'm siding with my teammates on this," Malfoy added before turning to face Sparky. "Hey," the Toxicroak said to the Joltik. "Name's Malfoy. You need another Heal Pulse, or you good for now?"

Cyanide, Millicent/Willow, Telpo, Chiaka: As Telpo informed Millicent that one of his teammates was in agony due to a Curse that had been laid on him, Millicent was horrified. "That's horrible!" she gasped. "Of course we'll help, me and Willow!"

"Count me in on this too," added Cyanide. "Sparky's a friend of mine."

Cyanide, Millicent/Willow, Telpo, Chiaka,Helena, Malfoy, Myrtle, Neville, Sparky, Bubbles, Botch,Pom

Myrtle's eyes widened as she realized that her Curse had in fact been laid on the Joltik as opposed to the Corphish, and the pain and remorse coursed through her. Sparky was innocent in all this, he had just been trying to help out his teammate. Bubbles proceeded to shout some rather hurtful things at Myrtle, and the Shuppet could feel her rage rising again. But no, this was not the time to retaliate. She thought about what to do, and then snapped at Bubbles after narrowly evading the Toxic and the Ice Beam. "You know what? How a-bout you SHUT UP for a sec-ond, stop jud-ging me, and al-low me to help your team-mate, hmmm?" she demanded before using Psychic to drag a Toxicroak over to where they were.

"Oh, hey, Myrtle," said the Toxicroak. "What's this all about."

"Mal-foy," replied Myrtle. "Use your Heal Pulse on this Jol-tik."

"What'd you do? Curse him?" asked Malfoy.

"It was in-ten-ded for the Cor-phish, but the Jol-tik got in the way," explained Myrtle. "He does not de-serve to suf-fer."

"Got it," nodded Malfoy as the Toxicroak let off a Heal Pulse attack, curing Sparky's injuries and soothing the pain. "Hey, you look like you could use a Heal Pulse yourself," he added before firing off aforementioned attack once more, this time at Myrtle, restoring her health.

Meanwhile, as Botch "ran" off, Helena went along with him. "Do not act as though you know me," she said to the Grimer. "You think I en-joy the a-go-ny of oth-ers? I hate it when oth-ers are in pain, or oth-er-wise fee-ling bad! I at-tacked you be-cause you at-tacked me." Just then, they arrived at the scene. "Oh..." sighed Helena as she floated over. "Are you O-K?" she gently asked the Joltik.

"Mal-foy just hit him with a Heal Pulse," replied Myrtle. "He should be fine now."

"Why did you Curse him, big sis-ter?" asked Helena.

"The Curse was in-ten-ded for that Cor-phish," Myrtle said, casting a glare at Bubbles. "She is the one who in-tends to de-prive me of the one I love."

"I thought you loved Be-di-vere?" asked Helena.

"I thought so too," sighed Myrtle. "But now I know where my heart tru-ly lies."

"So wait," said Helena. "If you in-ten-ded to Curse this Cor-phish, how did the Jol-tik end up hurt?"

"He pushed her out of the way of the spell," Myrtle replied as she started to float in circles around the Corphish. "So real-ly, Bub-bles, would that not make this en-ti-re or-deal your fault, hmmmmmmmm?"

"I a-gree," added Helena as she also started to circle Bubbles. "You are the one who pushed my big sis-ter in-to cas-ting the Curse in the first place. Why can you not let her have the one she loves, hmmmmmm?"

"It is not as though you are so de-ser-ving, is it?" said Myrtle. "For all you claim to care a-bout your team-mate, what was it you called him a-gain? Slave?"

"Yeah, I'm siding with my teammates on this," Malfoy added before turning to face Sparky. "Hey," the Toxicroak said to the Joltik. "Name's Malfoy. You need another Heal Pulse, or you good for now?"

That was before.....before I changed. Answered Bubbles to Myrtle question before continuing. After Sparky showed just how much he cares about me I knew he wasn't like my old trainers pokemon. When I was in a tough spot he didn't ditch me like my old trainers pokemon would have. He's a true friend he's family and I'm going to stick up for him. Then Bubbles went to answer Helena's question. Why can't I let your sister have who she loves? Well because I love Nevillle too. And I'm not going to give him up that easily. And if you have a problem with it fight me for it but Myrtle, that's your name right? Let me and my team no my family be. Just then Telpo who was with the rest who had been there waiting for what they had to say spoke up. Ya Bubbles shouldn't just give up on Neville because you died and because of that you deserve it. Bubbles deserves it just as much. Shhhe just has a different way of showing her feelings. And if you want to fight her. I will back her up! Said before standing next to the rest of his teammates. Making a group of four. Telpo grinned before asking Sparky how he managed to get out of his pain via telepathy. That Toxicroak healed me. Said Sparky. Just then Pom who was in the nearby tree decided to show himself. I'm agreeing with my teammates. Even if she used to pick on me it seems she has had a change of heart. Just then a vortex of darkness engulfed the group. What's going on?! Yelled Telpo. Pom frantically searched for Cyanide before finding her. Before letting out a sigh of relief that she wasn't hurt before standing in front of her and shielding hher from the back with his tail so that no debris would hurt her. But Telpo was focused on something else. This power. It was the same that gave him a headache. It was coming from.......... The Mother Tree!

Blog Entries

Cyanide, Millicent/Willow, Telpo, Chiaka, Helena, Malfoy, Myrtle, Neville, Sparky, Bubbles, Botch, Pom: Both Myrtle and Helena stopped short as Bubbles stated that she changed, due to Sparky's actions- she saw him as family now. She then stated that she was also in love with Neville, and that she would not give up on him easily. Then, the rest of Bubbles's team showed up to back her up.

"Ve-ry well," said Myrtle. "I sup-pose I should not have got-ten as an-gry as I did. Then a-gain, that sort of re-sponse is some-what nat-ur-al for my kind- we Shup-pet are born of an-ger and ven-geance, you see." And then, there came a vortex of darkness, engulfing the entire group. Helena shrieked in fear. Cyanide couldn't help but notice as Pom located her and breathed a sigh of relief before shielding her from any debris.

"Oh... Pom. Um... thanks, I guess," Cyanide muttered, noticing that the Aipom wasn't just shielding her from the front, but also from behind. She hadn't expected this, and found that she was rather touched by the gesture. She tried to not show it, but blushed a little nevertheless.

"So what's going on here, anyway?" asked Malfoy, sounding remarkably unfazed by this.

"Wait- Ne-ville!" gasped Myrtle as she looked around for some sign of the Stunfisk, hoping the vortex of darkness wasn't harming him. She started floating around, frantically searching for him. "Ne-ville? Ne-ville??" she called anxiously.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 14th January 2013 at 10:39 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast