The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY) - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Hedwig, Meowth, Selina, Neville: As Meowth gazed at the cute Purrloin, he could practically feel electricity between the two of him... actually, scratch that, make that electricity all over his body. Paralyzing him. "Argh!" Meowth grunted as the paralysis ravaged his body. He looked down to find an insane Stunfisk grinning up at him. "Hey... Wat's... da... big... idea?!" Meowth demanded as best he could through the paralysis. He tried to leap away from the Stunfisk, but the paralysis had other plans; Meowth instead collapsed to the ground, though did roll off of Neville in the process. Fighting the paralysis as best as he could, Meowth climbed to his feet and glared at the Stunfisk. "OK, dat does it," he hissed, raising his front right paw, an orb of light forming on it, calling on one of Meowth's teammates for Assistance... And then a dazzling Electroweb fired out of the paw, having no effect on the Ground-type whatsoever. Meowth facepalmed, mumbling something about a Weedle, before trying Assist once again. This time, a pink mist with a soothing scent emerged, and Meowth was thankful for this, because even though the attack that his trainer's Vileplume had provided for this Assist wasn't an offensive move, Aromatherapy was useful nevertheless- Meowth found his paralysis to be gone. He sighed in relief, then realized that the slimy Stunfisk that paralyzed him was still there, and in very close proximity to Selina, no less! He quickly moved himself between the Stunfisk and the Purrloin, intent on protecting her from him if need be. "OK, youse, out wit it, what are ya up to?!"

At that moment, a Crobat came flapping her way over. "Meowth, what's all the commotion abou- YOU," she said suddenly upon spotting the Stunfisk, her eyes bulging with fury. "No, no, my trainer got rid of you! What the hell are you doing here, Neville?!"

We do what we must ApertureScience's Avatar

Hedwig, Meowth, Selina, Neville

"Tehehe!" Neville exclaimed when the Meowth discovered his paralysis. He slipped out from underneath Meowth after the cat had rolled off of him. Neville continued to laugh when the web had struck him, and it rolled off of his flat body without effect.

"Oh, nothing more than a prank! Hehe!" He exclaimed in response to the Meowth, twisting around and laughing all the while. And then the Crobat came over. "It's simple, Hedwig! I was rescued from that evil place, and the moron that apparently wanted to kill me. I don't suppose she would be here?" Neville's grin became creepier as he continued speaking. "He doesn't like me venturing out though. Something about too many people wanting me dead? How sad. People want me dead for a few harmless pranks." Neville gains a fake frown that switches quickly back into the grin. "Anyways, I took a little trip away from him here. Although, I fully expect he sent his Pokemon to come get me because he can't get me here."

As those words left his mouth, a Buizel jumped out of the bushes with a pokeball in his hand. Neville skillfully evaded the weasel and the capturing device, and flopped away while saying "Goodbye for now, friends!" Maxwell looked at the three pokemon, waved, and then bounded on all fours after the Stunfisk.

Chad pulled up to the entrance of the tree grove. He got off his motorcycle, and Cyndaquil hopped out of the sidecar. From his pockets, he withdrew seven other Pokeballs of different varieties. He tossed them in the air to release their contents; Heracross, Numel, Shelmet, Wooper, Torkoal, Elgyem, and Surskit. They all looked around surprised to see each other all at once. Chad walked down the path along a fenced-off area to where there was an entrance guarded by a forboding Machamp.

"Ok you guys," Chad began, "I have some things to do. I figured I'd let you all out of your Pokeballs instead of keeping you all cooped up. This is the Mother Tree." He pointed to the large tree behind them all. "I hear there's a town amidst the grove of only Pokemon. Anyway, go in, enjoy yourself; and try to stay out of trouble," Chad looked at Elgyem when he said that last phrase. All of his Pokemon seemed excited to have an adventure on their own, and the turned away to walk to the entrance. Shelmet, however, did not move; and his visor was closed shut. "Shelmet, are you going in?" Shelmet did not make a sound or a motion.

Chad picked up Shelmet and tried to go into the entrance with his other Pokemon, when he was suddenly blocked by the Machamp. "Oh, that's right I can't go in," Chad remembered. "Hey Heracross! Come here for a second." Heracross returned to the entrance. "Shelmet is probably studying another scroll. Could you bring him in and set him down somewhere for me?" Chad handed Shelmet to Heracross, who nodded at Chad's request.

Heracross, Shelmet - The pair of bugs entered the grove last amongst Chad's Pokemon. Heracross looked around to see if any of his other teammates were around, but he couldn't find them. "I wonder where the others are," Heracross remarked. Shelmet didn't stir. "Did you even hear me?" he tapped Shelmet's shell with his claw. Still no movement. "I don't know why he bothered with you. You just sit there and...," Heracross' words trailed off when he looked up and saw a large number of trees amongst the largest one of all. "I wonder what the sap tastes like!" In his haste and eagerness for new tree sap, Heracross tossed Shelmet aside.

The Snail Pokemon landed in a patch of grass at the base of one of the trees, the first tree Heracross flew to. Heracross immediately scraped a hole in the bark of the tree and began scrounging for sap. Shelmet, however, popped his visor open and fired some bullet seeds to flip himself over. He looked around to see where he was and saw he was in the shade. He closed his visor and began to study scrolls once more.

Wooper, Shade, Surus, Hebenon, Vincent - Wooper broke off from Chad's other Pokemon, and he decided to go look for a pond or brook to swim in. Along the way, he passed a group of Pokemon in the shade of the Mother Tree, an Eevee, Phanpy, Qwilfish, and Snover. He recognized the Phanpy and decided to walk over to say hello. At this point Wooper noticed the sign. He read the sign before he approached his former teammate, and smiled zestfully. Quickly, he approached the small group. "Hi guys," Wooper said spiritedly. "Hey Phanpy or should I say Surus! You're forming an expedition group? Can I go? Please?"

Numel, Torkoal - Numel and Torkoal both went off together. "Hey Numel, want to go take a walk through town?" Torkoal asked. Numel just kept walking not even acknowledging Torkoal for a moment until he turned to look at Torkoal. "Well?" Torkoal asked again.

"Sure, that sounds fun," Numel replied at long last. "We're different, aren't we?" Numel asked after walking for a few moments.

"What do you mean by that?" Torkoal answered with a question of his own.

Another minute passed by, "I've seen pictures of us on his funny screen," Numel said. "We're not the same color as others like us."

Torkoal stopped walking and thought. "I, I hadn't thought of that," he said. "Do you think the others know?"

Numel stopped a little bit later when he finally saw Torkoal wasn't by his side and turned around, "I don't know. They never said anything to me before. What about you?"

"No," Torkoal replied. "I haven't known everyone as long though. My last group of teammates never said anything before." Torkoal walked over to Numel's side. "I wonder if there are others like us."

The pair began walking again. "My last trainer had a strange magnet looking thing that had different colors than usual. Maybe we'll see some more in town."

The two Fire types continued walking. "The sun is nice, isn't it Numel?"

"It sure is," Numel replied immediately. "It's warming me up inside."

Cyndaquil, Elgyem, Surskit - 'Why did everyone else take off?' Cyndaquil wondered to himself. 'Especially Numel and Torkoal. I wanted to hang out with them.' He looked at his newest teammates who looked back at him. "Hello there, I am," Cyndaquil was cut off before he could finish.

"You're Cyndaquil," Elgyem quickly finished for Cyndaquil. He turned his large head towards Surskit, "and you're Surskit. I'm Elgyem. Are we friends yet?" The little Cerebral Pokemon looked back at Cyndaquil examining him.

Surskit cringed and tensed up a little. "Please don't hurt me!" he cried. Elgyem looked back at Surskit taking a moment to examine him as well.

"I won't hurt you, friend," Elgyem replied. "Can I study you?" His large green eyes immediately began to glow.

"No!" Surskit screamed and ran away.

"Elgyem, why did you scare Surskit like that?" Cyndaquil asked sternly.

"Like what, friend?" he asked inquisitively. "Can I study you instead?" Before his eyes began to glow, Elgyem's stomach started growling. "Hmm...it appears I require some sustinence." Elgyem began to levitate himself.

"Some what?" Cyndaquil asked looking confused.

Elgyem floated away towards the grove of smaller trees. Cyndaquil, wondering what he was up to, decided to follow him to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

Blog Entries

Hedwig, Meowth, Selina, Neville: The Stunfisk laughed as he responded to Hedwig's question, referring to the "moron that apparently wanted to kill him" in the process.

"Hey, dat's my trainer's girlfriend youse is talkin' about dere!" Meowth snapped. "What gives youse da right ta-"

At that moment, however, Neville zipped off, with a Buizel, apparently one of his teammates, in hot pursuit.

"Well, dat was weird," Meowth remarked. "Wait... You said Neville? Not dat Stunfisk Keith once owned?!"

"The very same," Hedwig nodded gravely. So, I see you're... heh... busy," she added, winking at Meowth. "I think I'll leave you two alone for now." With that, she flew away, leaving Meowth and Selina by themselves once again. Meowth blushed a little bit as he looked at her again.

Selina, Meowth, Hedwig, Neville: Selina knew her charm was working extremely well for Meowth was falling head over heels for her. Then he fell head over heels for her ... literally! Though technically that was because of the Static in his body, courtesy of the Stunfisk from behind him. It didn't take long for a lucky Assist to conjure up an attack to cure the paralysis, however Meowth was still mad at the Stunfisk, plus it was too close to Selina ... close enough for her to get its delectable scent ... close enough for her to start eyeing it hungrily. Then a Crobat flew in; it seemed the two Pokemon knew this Stunfisk because the Crobat did not like to see it there. Neville, huh? Sometimes it was nice to know the name of your prey; it made tracking a lot easier. And certain members of the community wanted him dead ... well, she'd do her best to deliver on that part, wouldn't she? It turned out she wasn't the only one hunting him down, though; a Buizel was trying to get Neville in his Pokeball, and as Neville flopped away, the Buizel waved before chasing it. "Wha- oh wait! Darn," Selina cursed as the Stunfisk got away ... for now. The Crobat then left the two cats alone, while Meowth stood there, still blushing as he looked as her. "Mmm, you know," she then said to Meowth with a devious glint in her eye, letting him get the idea she had, "I hear Stunfisk filet is delicious. And that one looks nice and fresh," she continued as she inched closer to Meowth until her face was very close to his. "But nothing a strong cat like you can't handle, right?" she said as she used her paw to stroke his chin; he would melt for sure at that! "I'll even help too. So ... what do you think?"

Toby, Sarkhan, Lemon Drop, Nahkriin, Laki, Scorpius, Hermione: Sarkhan was busy with Lemon Drop admiring him, so Toby took it upon himself to reply to the two Bug-types: "Yeah, great to see you two. So, know any good spots to soak in some light? I could use some of that energy, you know?" he asked casually.

Then another Druddigon showed up, accompanied by a Slugma. This time Sarkhan took notice since it was a Druddigon he recognized. "'Sup Nak! Been a while, yo!" he roared happily. He was then introduced to the Slugma, whose name was Laki. "Yo, you cool- I mean hot!" he said before laughing a little. "Oh yeah, so this is Toby, he's a teammate of mine, and a good homie too! This babe is Lemon Drop, and the bugs down there are Hermione and Scorpius, they belong to other humans."

Laika, Leila, Six, Sirius, Lily, James, Raijin: As Leila tried to convince Laika that inviting the baby Foongus to play tag wasn't such a good idea, the mushroom suddenly spoke up and said he wanted to play. "See, he totally likes the idea, so we should let him play too!" Leila said before realizing what had happened. "Wait, what, really?"

"Yay, yay, yay!" Laika barked happily. "Don't worry, Six, it's easy once you start playing!" he said, realizing this was the little Foongus's first time. Then a hyper Emolga zoomed in, asking if he could play tag too. "Yeah, sure, it's a lot more fun with more players!" Laika barked again. "So what's your name?" he asked, realizing the Emolga rushed in without introducing himself.

Meanwhile, Leila felt a warm tongue quickly brush against her cheek. "Who- Sirius!" Leila said happily as she turned around and tightly hugged the Mightyena's neck. "So good to see you again!" she then said before kissing his cheek. "Hey, so Laika and I are getting a group together to play tag, you want to play too?"

Blog Entries

Meowth, Selina, Rubeus, Millicent/Willow: After Hedwig flew off to give the two cats a little privacy, Selina revealed to Meowth her idea to hunt down and kill Neville for food. Meowth was in support of this plan, especially if it'd be him hunting alongside Selina. And then the Purrloin stroked Meowth's chin with her paw. Meowth nearly collapsed right there, thoroughly enjoying this. When he found his voice again, he said "Let's do dis, then! Let's kill dat slimy Stunfisk together! Oh! Wait... speakin' o' Stunfisk, nearly forgot two of my trainer's Pokemon. One o' dem's a Stunfisk too, but we shouldn't hunt dat one, he's a decent guy." Meowth took out Keith's Pokedex and pressed a few buttons, and several Poke Balls materialized. Meowth threw them, unleashing a Stunfisk and a Timburr into the area. Though the Stunfisk merely flew off, idly looking for something to do, the Timburr greeted Meowth.

"Hi, Meowth," grinned Millicent the Timburr. She then looked at the log in her arms and added, "Willow's asking who your girlfriend there is."

Meowth blushed and facepalmed at the same time. "Dis is Selina," he said. "Selina, dis is Millicent, my trainer's Timburr."

"...And?" prompted Millicent.

"And, nuttin'," Meowth scowled. "Hows about youse stops treatin' dat log like somethin' living, huh?"

"How about you stop referring to her as 'that log'?" demanded Millicent. "Her name is Willow!" Then she glanced over at her log again, then turned back to Meowth and continued. "Willow agrees with me, and she also said something I don't think I should repeat. Let's just say it involved your mother and leave it at that."

"Enough!" Meowth exclaimed, glaring at Millicent, a glint of Hypnosis in his eyes. "Youse just turn around and walk away right now, ya hear me?!"

"Yes, master," Millicent droned, her eyes seeming to glaze over as she wheeled around and marched away.

"Heh," Meowth grinned as he watched this happen. "Hypnosis never gets old." He then turned back to face Selina and continued. "Like I was sayin', let's do dis," he grinned. "Between youse and me, dat Stunfisk ain't gonna know what hit it!"

Scorpius, Hermione, Toby: As the Turtwig known as Toby asked about any spots to soak up some sun, Hermione seemed most intrigued. "So you need to take in lots of sunlight, then?" she asked. "Most interesting... I've heard that most Grass-types functioned at least partly like plants, in that lots of sunlight is of vital importance to them..."

"Hermione here likes learning a lot," Scorpius explained. "She's as smart as she is cute," he grinned, making Hermione blush slightly. "Anyways, there's a spot over that ways where the sun seems to be particularly strong," he added, pointing off behind him with his tail claws. "C'mon, we'll show you," he said as he and Hermione turned to head that way.

James, Lily, Six, Sirius, Leila, Laika, Raijin: Now rather willing to join in the game of tag, Six got James to lower his flower so the Foongus could jump off safely. Meanwhile, Leila reacted rather favorably to the arrival of Sirius, causing the latter to wag his tail happily. Six looked at the Emolga, waiting patiently to learn his name.

OOC: Following their evolutions in the bar, the storyline of which chronologically comes before this one, I would like to ask everyone to treat Malfoy and Luna as though they had been Toxicroak and Swoobat respectively the entire time they were here.

James, Lily, Six, Surgei:

Surgei had been greeted by all three Pokemon, and looked at them for a moment, lost in thought. Then, he darted away in an easterly direction into the park, flittering and fluttering over a specific patch of field, before he made a landing on the field, and picking something up with his legs. He flew back over to the Vileplume, Venomoth, and Foongus, and put a white flower with a yellow head on Foongus, apparently not having the dexterity to try and place it anywhere else.

"This is a chamomile, the national flower of Russia. I give this to you as a token of friendship. My name is Surgei, again. My trainer's name is Blaze, but he is not here because this park does not allow trainers...though you probably already know that. Anyways, the reason I came down is because I am feeling a little lonely, and was wondering if I could hang out with you guys a little bit."

Lemon Drop, Sarkahn:

Sarkahn expressed joy at the compliment on his size. Lemon Drop was still blushing like a high school girl....probably because that is where she was in the maturity stage in her life. She was a little put off by his very gruff attitude, but really wasn't paying attention to that.

"Why....hello there Sarkahn. Hehehe! Um...so...what are you doing here? Do you come here often?"

Farseer, Static, Scorpius, Hermione:

Much to Static's relief, he found that both Scorpius and Hermione were actually quite glad that Farseer had greeted them. He was worried that Farseer could have still interrupted something, but managed to not say anything about that while he greeted the couple.

"Hey you guys. It's me, Static. Been a little while since we last met."

Farseer chimed in at this oppurtunity, "It sure has, hasn't it. They say that Christmas is coming up soon, and although I am not entirely sure about the customs of this holiday, do you two have any special plans for the holidays?"

"Farseer, that it private you know that!"

"Well, there is never any harm in asking is there?"

Blog Entries

James, Lily, Six, Sirius, Leila, Laika, Raijin, Surgei: The trio watched curiously as the Yanmega flew off into a field, to return with a flower and place it on Six's head. He then explained that it's a chamomile, Russia's national flower, and that he was offering it as a sign of friendship.

"Oh, um... thank you," Six said quietly.

"Sure, you can hang out with us," grinned James.

Scorpius, Hermione, Toby, Farseer, Static: As Scorpius and Hermione greeted Farseer, Static, a Rotom they had met earlier, also came over. "Hey, Static, good to see ya," replied Scorpius.

At this point, Farseer asked if the two bugs had any special plans for Christmas. "Nothing yet," admitted Scorpius. "This is gonna be our first Christmas, the both of us... We'll be spending it together, though, that much is for sure." Hermione nuzzled Scorpius affectionately at these words, making him blush slightly and grin happily.

Thumbs up Yay more pokemon~

“THERE IS A MENTALLY UNSTABLE STUNFISK IN THERE, AND YOU TELL ME THAT I CAN’T GO IN BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID RULE?” James yelled out at the Machoke who guarded the entrance. Tha Machoke simply nodded and looked out above James. James turned around and breathed out before reaching for his belt. His hand came back up with 3 Pokeballs and a Luxury Ball. “You four, come out. I need your help.” The four balls cracked open and released four pokémon: an Eevee, a Darumaka, a Numel, and a Budew. “Just go in there and try to find one of the others. Help them contain Neville.” James said, and afterwards put a few Cheri Berries into a pouch and gave them to the Budew. “Matthew, go around and help Neville’s victims. And Jojo, you’re the only other one with hands, so you should hold onto these.” James then handed the four balls to the Darumaka. The four Pokemon nodded, and they ran forward to help find Neville.

Chiaka, Millicent
    The first of those four, the fox-dog, found a Timburr rather quickly who was walking away from another group with a daze in her eyes. The Eevee jumped in front of her and sat down. "Hi there! I'm Chiaka. Can I ask what's wrong? You look a bit confused." The Eevee said rather quickly, looking at the Fighting Type's eyes. "And why do you carry around this? Is it special to you?" Chiaka pointed her paw at the log Millicent carried. The DNA Pokemon then jumped back and gasped. "I GET IT NOW! That log is possessing you to do evil deeds in the middle of the night! WE NEED AN EXORCIST OVER HERE!" She cried out, glancing around and hoping that somebody would save her from the evil possesed being that stood infront of her.

Jojo, Oliver, Chrys, Burmecia, Ivana
    The Darumaka seemed to have taken a seat ontop of the Numel and was riding towards a group consisting of a Deerling, a Burmy, and a Grimer. "Oliva, go near those three. Let's see if they've seen the little diablo." She said to her mount, and Oliver slowly turned to walk in front of them. Before saying hello, Jojo jumped off of Oliver and waved. "¡hola, friends! You wouldn't have happen to seen a Stunfisk flying around here, would you? The little cabrón escaped and he's most likely paralyzed quite a few people."

Matthew, Neville, Rubeus
    Neville had slipped between the roots of a tree and was waiting until a unsuspecting passerby came along, when suddenly he spotted an old "friend". He jumped out of his cover, scaring the wits out of a poor baby Pichu, and flew to his friend, a fellow Stunfisk who he shared a tank with in the hellhole Adoption Center. "Why hello there!" He exclaimed, landing next to the pancake. "I never thought I'd see you out of that place! Who saved you, hmmm?"

And suddenly, a Budew appeared from above. "Stop, tormentor!" He called out in an adorable high-pitched voice. "I'm not letting you get away with paralyzing anybody else! Fear me, the Matt-ador!" The Budew looked away for a second before mumbling under his breath. "No, that's terrible... Scratch that, I'll think of something else." And then the Budew jumped on top of the criminal, only to be paralyzed by the Stunfisk's Static.

"Tehehe, silly. You can't beat me!" He said and rolled the Budew off of him. The Budew struggled a bit and a Cheri Berry fell out of his pouch. He couldn't reach it, however, and sat there in defeat.

Blog Entries

Meowth, Myrtle, Selina, Cyanide: After arguing with his trainer and glaring at the Shuppet who had inserted herself in the argument, Meowth reluctantly removed yet another Poke Ball from Keith's PC storage and threw it as far as he could, unleashing a female Eevee, who glanced around, snorted in boredom, and wandered about, looking for something to do.

Chiaka, Millicent/Willow, Cyanide: Millicent found herself approached by a female Eevee. At first, she thought it was Cyanide, but realized it was a different one. The Hypnosis had worn off by that point, and as the Eevee asked why she looked so confused, Millicent opened her mouth to reply, when Chiaka interrupted, exclaiming that the log that Millicent was carrying around was the cause. This caused Millicent to awaken fully and defensively clutch her log. "No!" she exclaimed. "My trainer's Meowth hit me with Hypnosis, to make me stop arguing with him! Willow had nothing to do with it!"

At that point, Cyanide narrowed her eyes, recognizing yet another Eevee she had briefly shared a trainer with. This one wasn't nearly as cowardly as the one now known as Taki, though she asked entirely too many questions, as far as Cyanide was concerned. She sauntered up behind Chiaka and snorted.

"So, some poor sap got himself stuck with you," Cyanide said. "Remember me? I got a name now. It's Cyanide. Remember it. What do they call you now?"

Rubeus, Neville, Matthew: As Rubeus was idly floating around, flapping his fins to stay airborne, another Stunfisk approached him, causing Rubeus's eyes to widen in shock. "You!" he exclaimed in tones of anger.

At that point, however, a hero-wannabe Budew pounced on Neville, but only wound up paralyzed by Static, a sight not unfamiliar to Rubeus. As Neville rolled the paralyzed Budew off his back, Rubeus angrily flung a Mud-Slap into Neville's eyes, then moved closer to the Budew.

"I'm very sorry about him," Rubeus said as he used his fin to push the Cheri Berry within the Budew's reach. "I hope you don't think all Stunfisk are like him. My name's Rubeus, and I'm sorry to say I've known Neville for a long time. He and I were at the Adoption Center, where I opted to spend all my time cleaning up after his messes, alerting others to where he was hiding, and helping out those afflicted by his antics."

Chiaka, Millicent/Willow, Cyanide
    “Well, that wasn’t very nice of him. Sorry of accussing you of that… Willow?” Chiaka said, with respects to what her teammates had said about dealing with crazy people. Chiaka turned around to see another Eevee- one of the crueler ones who had tormented another while under the care of Wes. Upon hearing her name, Chiaka’s memory was jogged about Cyanide’s namesake, one of the things in the book Euen had showed her. “Cyanide… That’s a type of poison, isn’t it? Anyways, my name is Chiaka. Is that one girl who could see things here too?” Chiaka said, and then remembered her reason for coming here in the first place. “You wouldn’t have happened to see a Stunfisk around here, have you? I happen to be looking for him.”

Rubeus, Neville, Matthew
    “Oh, come on! There’s no reason to be so hostile towards me, friend. I did nothing of the sort while I was in that hellhole.” Neville said, SPORTing off the MUD on his face. “Now, “Matt-ador”, please leave us for now. I wish to talk to him in peace, thank you very much.”

“No! I must defeat you!” Matthew said, swallowing the berry and standing up proudly. “Thank you, sir, for helping me. Now you will pay dearly, prankster!” His cheeks puffed up, and he spit out a BOMB in the shape of a SEED. Neville was hit square between the eyes and the small explosion shook him.

“Oh no, you have defeated me. What will I ever do now?” Neville said in a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes. He had no time for this, and slipped underneath the Budew and flapped upwards, using his body like a catapult to send the Budew rolling away. “Now, what was your name again? Rubeus? Trying to make people think not all of us are evil? I’ll admit I am the exception, not the rule, but people are strange. They will believe the bad things, not the good. Your quest is pointless, really.”

Blog Entries

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka: Millicent calmed down as Chiaka apologized to Willow. Millicent faced her log and looked at it intently, as if listening to something it was saying. After a few seconds, she nodded and turned to face Chiaka again. "Willow says she accepts your apology," Millicent grinned. "Good to meet you, Chiaka. I'm Millicent, and this is Willow," she said as she gestured to her log.

Chiaka introduced herself to Cyanide, but not before inquiring as to whether Cyanide's name was in fact that of a kind of poison. The Eevee rolled her eyes as Chiaka asked yet another question, but answered it all the same. "Naturally, it's a kind of poison," she smirked. "My trainer picked it out for me, and frankly, I like it a lot. And I'll tell you what else, I obviously got the best deal out of any of us, going to the trainer I got. Keith's everything a Pokemon with any common sense would want in a trainer."

"Hey, you're one of Keith's Pokemon too?" grinned Millicent. "Good to meet you, I'm Millicent, and this is Willow."

"Willow?" repeated Cyanide, smirking unpleasantly. "You named your log? How pathetic."

"I didn't name her," Millicent frowned. "She told me her name."

"And you think it talks to you?" asked Cyanide incredulously, now chuckling.

"Anyway," growled Millicent through gritted teeth, obviously wanting to change the subject before she was driven to start attacking, "Like I was saying, I agree with you about Keith. He arranged to have me and Willow rescued from the Adoption Center when nobody else seemed to want us. I never knew why my first trainer just dumped me in there like that, but I'm telling you, I'm taking no chances. Keith is an incredibly kind and caring trainer, and the last thing I want is to somehow screw things up and get booted off the team."

Cyanide looked as though she wanted to burst out laughing, but she instead scoffed at Millicent and focused on Chiaka once again, who had asked whether she'd seen another one of them, the one who could apparently see things. "Oh, you mean Taki, as she's now called," said Cyanide as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I've seen her around. Same basket case as ever." Chiaka then inquired about a Stunfisk. "My trainer's got a Stunfisk, though I doubt he's the one you're after. The one you're after wouldn't happen to be named Neville, would he? Because I've heard the stories."

Myrtle, Rubeus, Neville, Matthew: Rubeus found himself becoming increasingly furious as Neville denied any wrongdoing in the Adoption Center. "Then explain to me why that Ekans that was in there recoiled in horror at the very sight of me, mistaking me for you!" Rubeus exclaimed. "Explain why the staff had to place a standing order with a Cheri Berry orchard the entire time you were there! Explain why my trainer's girlfriend wants you dead!" At this point, the Budew known as Matthew thanked Rubeus for his help, then fired off a Seed Bomb at Neville. In spite of the direct hit, Fizzytopia's most hated and despised Stunfisk used his flat body as a catapult to launch the Budew away, and continued to talk to Rubeus, now trying to dissuade him from trying to help others see that not all Stunfisk were evil, claiming that such a quest was pointless.

"I've restored my trainer's liking for your kind," Neville retorted angrily. "I've helped others, including the Ivysaur you traumatized. The look on her face when she saw me, the fear in her voice... how do you sleep at night?!"

It was then that Rubeus noticed a Ghost-type floating up behind Neville, pure hatred in her eyes. The Shuppet, Myrtle, was positively seething with rage. "Well, hel-lo, Ne-ville," Myrtle hissed in a deadly voice. "Re-mem-ber me? You should- Be-di-vere is still con-vinced that I would ac-tu-al-ly be stu-pid e-nough to have fee-lings for you! You... Ev-er-y-thing you did... E-ver-y-one you have hurt... There is no for-give-ness. E-ven Meat Sack, the most for-gi-ving per-son I know, has gi-ven up on you. And that is BAD. And as for me..." Myrtle added ominously as she produced a needle from out of nowhere. Minerva had told her long ago that she would know when such measures were necessary. And now, she knew. "As for me, I think this will say it all," Myrtle concluded as she stabbed her body with the needle, casting a Curse on the despicable Stunfisk. With Myrtle's less than impressive levels of power thus far, it was very much unlikely that the Curse she cast would have the power to kill, but it would most definitely induce such agony that not even this masochistic Stunfisk could possibly enjoy it.

Default You punch me, I punch back twice as hard.

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka
    "Millicent, I doubt your trainer would let you go. At the very least, you're kind. That trait alone is reason enough. And anybody with an ounce of curiocity would like to learn more about Willow here." Chiaka said in an attempt to assure Millicent that Keith wouldn't abandon her. "Yep. That would be him. I do wonder while he is..." Chiaka's eyes wandered around to the surrounding area, unsure of where the joker would be. "I haven't actually met him yet, so I'm a bit afraid. I don't have any TM moves or anything either..." Chiaka's fear was evident in her voice.

And then somewhere far away, a scream echoed out across the Grove...

Myrtle, Rubeus, Neville:
    "Simple, Rubeus. I don't. Too many people want me gone, so I have to stay awake for fear of death." Neville said with his grin on his face. And speak of the devil, one of these people appeared. Upon saying hello, Neville twisted around to see her. "Oh, hello there Myrtle! Pleasure seeing you around here." She went on to say how nobody has forgivn him for what he has done. "Well, what about the one who saved me? There's one right there.
    And then Myrtle pulled out a needle. Neville had a bit of a spasm at this point, sending out a TAUNT and an ATTRACT. Sadly, it was too late.

Neville curled into a roll upon the first strike. It hurt like hell, clearly. Neville's fear of needles was not helping at this point either, his scream/laugh reflecting this. He was terrified of needles, after learning about what Minerva the Banette could do to him with one. The prankster continued having his miniature seizure before becoming somewhat still. Either the pain had subsided (not likely), or Neville was resisting it. "You call me a monster... Hypocrites are some of my least favorite people." He said quietly under his breath, pain evident within it. He had done nothing wrong. Surely Myrtle was having her own pain at the moment... But it was doubtful she would ever feel the same as this. "I think this is fair enough." Neville's mind focused on one goal: SPLITing his PAIN.
    Last edited by ApertureScience; 1st January 2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: fixing grammar

Blog Entries

Millicent/Willow, Cyanide, Chiaka: Chiaka's words seemed to reassure Millicent. "Yeah, well," the Timburr muttered. "It's just... I don't know where I went wrong with my original trainer, and whatever I did there, I don't want to repeat it by accident. Even with Willow, the Adoption Center is a lonely place..."

Cyanide snorted as Chiaka confirmed the Stunfisk in question to be the infamous Neville, and as she expressed fear of the hell-spawned Stunfisk. "Well, I got a couple decent moves. I'm not afraid of that silly little Stunfisk. I got Toxic, Attract, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Poison, good stuff like that."

Myrtle, Rubeus, Neville: Myrtle smirked in savage satisfaction as Neville screamed and seized in obvious agony. The Shuppet was feeling the pain herself, but seeing Neville in such agony, seeing him finally taking pain and not laughing maniacally in response, it was so utterly satisfying that Myrtle was feeling more pleasure than pain. Then, he stopped his little seizure, apparently resisting the pain, and muttered that he hated hypocrites. "I beg your frea-king par-don?" Myrtle snapped, her eyes narrowing. "Of course I call you a mons-ter! Your pranks were a-ny-thing but harm-less! I do not e-ven like Po-mo-na, but af-ter see-ing what you did to her, e-ven I felt sor-ry for her! You de-serve this pain, Ne-ville. Deep down, you have to know that." Then, she noticed that Neville seemed to be focusing intensely.

"No, you don't!" Rubeus shouted as he Slapped another clump of Mud into Neville's eyes in an effort to distract him, break his concentration, and by extension stop the Pain Split before it began. He then turned to face Myrtle, who regarded her Stunfisk teammate with an indifferent look. "I don't believe we've met," added Rubeus. "My name is Rubeus, and I am another one of Keith's Pokemon. I must applaud you for what you did to this disgrace to my species here," he said, gesturing to Neville with one of his fins. "Please, I beg you to understand that not all Stunfisk are like that one. Some of us are in actuality kind and benevolent."

"You ap-pear to be a de-cent sort, at least," Myrtle responded at length. "Ve-ry well. Nice to meet you, Ru-be-us."

Luna, Elgyem, Cyndaquil: Elsewhere, Luna the Swoobat was aimlessly flying around, when she noticed an Elgyem being followed by a Cyndaquil. Interested in meeting a fellow Psychic-type, she flew down to meet the Elgyem. "Hi, there," Luna greeted him. "My name's Luna, who are you?"
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 1st January 2013 at 09:51 PM.

Selina, Meowth, Millicent/Willow, Cyanide: Selina figured her stroking Meowth's chin would get him for sure. Oh boy, did it! And Meowth was more than all for hunting that Stunfisk down and have him for a snack. But before that, Meowth took out a few more Pokeballs, unleashing another Stunfisk, a Timburr, and an Eevee. Rubeus simply flopped away as Selina partially wished she could just hunt him, but they were after another Stunfisk, one that people wouldn't mind seeing as a filet. The Timburr asked who she was ... or was that her log? Selina didn't really want to know, she thought Fighting-types in general were a little eccentric. Far off, the Eevee came out, and Selina could smell the pretentiousness even with that much distance between them. She'd set the Eevee straight later; right now, they had a Stunfisk filet to cook up. "Meow, I like that! Lead the way!" Selina purred happily.

Toby, Scorpius, Hermione: "Hey, thanks!" Toby said casually after the Weedle and Skorupi said they would show him a good place to sunbathe. "You guys are lifesavers, man!" he added as he followed the two Bug-types.

{Waiting for Celebii to post before moving on with the group that wants to play tag)

Sarkhan, Lemon Drop: The Lopunny seemed to be blushing, though Sarkhan didn't really understand why. She then asked if Sarkhan came to the park often. "Nah, this my first time," Sarkhan grunted while scratching his belly. "So Pokemon got the run of the 'hood? My kinda 'hood, yo." he added while grinning.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast