The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Default The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

In days past, the Tree Grove was an incredible attraction for all manner of human visitors. In particular, a mysterious, gigantic tree known only as the "Mother Tree" once drew in researchers from across the land to the small grove in which it resides. The species of the tree, or indeed how it grew so large in the first place, has baffled scientists for centuries; even more baffling is the fact that the Pokemon who live in the giant tree appear to be smart enough to have formed their own little civilization, with a crude form of government, their own architecture and plenty of social interaction. Complex pathways and waterways at the base of the tree, structurally magnificent hollows within the tree trunk for hiding and relaxing and suspended tires and swings for play are all the handiwork of some particularly industrious Pokemon. These Pokemon fought particularly hard against researchers and trainers who were intent on studying/catching them, and in recent years, a ban has been placed on any humans from entering the grove in which the Mother Tree resides, since researchers, scientists and trainers were considered destructive to the unique natural habitat this wonderful tree provided for these Pokemon. Recently, however, the Fizzytopian government has reassessed their ban, and while they still do not want humans intervening in the Tree Grove, a statement has been made allowing trainers to drop off their Pokemon at the Tree Grove for fun and relaxation. It seems as if the Pokemon of the Mother Tree look forward to having some Pokemon-only company!

From the bustling treetops where flying-types build their nests to the deep network of underground tunnels that weave between the tree's mighty roots where ground Pokemon like to make their caves, to the inner hollow of the tree where dark and ghost types are rumored to play, there is something here for nearly every species of Pokemon. The Machamp at the entrance will be sure that your pesky trainer won't follow you in. Check in with the nice Furret at the counter, slither, scamper, fly or swim on in, and enjoy everything that the Tree Grove has to offer!

Default Re: The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

Marche, Lemon Drop, Surgei, Farseer, Static

"Hey, Marche, why don't you think that blaze brought us here himself?" Lemon Drop said as she hopped down the path, totally ready to experience everything that the Tree Grove had to offer. She could just see laying out on a field of daisies, or sleeping under the branches of the Mother tree. After her evolution, she had become decidedly more mature in her personality and likes, and ever had begun to look at other Pokemon on Blaze's team for a potential mate....but she found none of them to be what she was looking for.

"I think that Blaze just wanted us to get out. Hahaha! But, this is a good thing. He see us as independent enough to go on our own." Marche said, floating ahead of her. Marche was interested in the Mother Tree, hoping that it might possibly be sentient. For something to be this big, Marche automatically knew that if it was sentient, it would have eons of intelligence and wisdom to share with Marche. He hopes that he would gain some more information on his identity and his place in the world.

"Well, I for one am not complaining. Blaze is a good guy, but he tends to be little spacey and hot-headed." This time, it was Surgei who had spoken. He had flown over the rest of them, and was in the air with Static. Surgei did not have much reason to come here, except for Lemon Drop. Surgei was like a father to Lemon Drop, for reasons of his own. One must wonder, though, what Surgei was like in his past life.....

"The Mother Tree is a tree that has grown unusually big in the lifetime it had existed. I only hope that I will be allowed to study the tree in a non-invasive fashion." This was Farseer, Blaze's Alomomola. Farseer was much like Blaze, in fact. He loved to learn, and his curiosity was near unlimited. Whenever there was something to learn, or love to see, Farseer is sure to be there.

"Well, I wonder who else is going to be here. I am interested in seeing if there is any other Rotom here?" Static. It was Blaze's Rotom. Despite being the weakest member of the team, Static showed easily the most self-control. He wanted to be calm in his life, despite the normally insane temperaments of his species.

"Well, let us just have fun guys!" Lemon Drop said, as they both walked towards the Mother Tree in Tree Grove.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Keith marveled at the sight of the tree grove, wishing he could get a little closer, just to observe it up close. This, of course, was forbidden, however, and he knew it. Even if 25% of him was Gastly DNA, he was mostly human, so he'd be better off going to the nearby nightclub. Therefore, the Meowth on his shoulder leapt to the ground as Keith threw five Poke Balls into the air. "OK! Scorpius, Hermione, Six, James, Lily, come on out!" he called as the spheres unleashed a Skorupi, a Weedle, a Foongus, a Vileplume, and a Venomoth, respectively. All five of them looked up at Keith, awaiting orders, but Keith shook his head and smiled. "No, guys, just go in there and enjoy yourselves. This place is Pokemon-only, so I'll be over at the nightclub nearby, OK?"

"Just relax and enjoy yerself," Meowth said to his trainer. "Ya deserves a break from all of us fer da night, ya know?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Keith sighed.

"We'll be fine," continued Meowth. He then turned to his teammates and added, "C'mon, guys, let's go in!"

"Yeah, let's go!" the Skorupi said. "Come on, Hermione!"

"Yes, let's go, Scorpius," the Weedle replied, clearly enjoying just being with Scorpius.

"Um... OK, I guess..." the young Foongus named Six murmured.

"It's alright, Six, we're gonna have fun here," the Vileplume said gently. "Hey, you wanna ride on my flower?"

"OK, Dad," Six said as the Venomoth Lily lifted Six up onto James's flower. The six Pokemon then filed into the Pokemon-only area, with Meowth leading the way.

"Have fun," Keith called after him as he turned around and headed for the nightclub.

Leila, Selina, Sarkhan, Toby, Laika, Daphne: "Well, you're a conceited little kitten that wants nothing more than to take my men away!"

"I've seen the men you hang out with, and there's no way they're worth anyone's time."

"What's THAT supposed to mean!? Are you saying I've got bad taste in men!?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying... you and your disgusting mutts should just eat your own [CENSORED]!"

"I'll make you eat mine if you're not careful!"

"Oh yeah!"

"YEAH!"

A Sneasel and a Purrloin walk through the gate snarling, hissing, spitting, throwing insults at each other, etc. It is then that a Poochyena cuts into the middle of it and tries to calm things down. "Hey, c'mon, stop it, guys!" he whimpers.

"DON'T CALL US GUYS!" the other two Dark-types shout in unison, and Laika's eyes start to well up with tears. Leila, the Sneasel, starts to feel bad about it. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you, it's just... aw, it's okay," she says sweetly before hugging Laika. Selina simply rolls her eyes and prances up towards the tree without Leila and Laika, and after gently wiping Laika's tears with her claw Leila convinces Laika to walk with her.

A Nuzleaf, Druddigon, and Turtwig were all privy to this scene. "Well, guess it isn't going to be quiet if those two keep going at it," observes Toby. "Oh well, as long as we find a place with lots of sunlight, I'm happy!"

"Tch, just keep all the annoyin' little weaklings away from me, they're a waste of time," grunted Sarkhan.

"Well, you make sure you keep an eye on them," ordered Daphne. "We're supposed to watch over them, but I'll be too busy playing pranks on everybody!"

"And who made you in charge, Nut Leaf?"

"I'm a Nuzleaf, Sarkhan! NUZleaf!" retorted Daphne.

"Whatever. Anyway, I've got six or seven levels on you, you should be listenin' to me, girl!"

"Just do what Hyrem asked," Daphne grumbled. "I'm off to find the best places to rig with some pranks!"

"Grrr, sometimes I dunno why the kid puts up with her," Sarkhan said to Toby after Daphne headed towards the tree.

"Maybe it's because she's his second Pokemon," observed Toby. "I'd say he's got a pretty special bond with her. Anyway, wanna go find a place to sun in?" he asked casually.

"Sure, let's go," Sarkhan grunted as he picked up Toby and put him on his head before stomping his way towards a good sunbathing area.

Blog Entries

Meowth, Selina: Meowth was the first of Keith's Pokemon to notice that six of Hyrem's team had been brought to the park. And the first one he noticed was, naturally, the female Purrloin who wasted no time extricating herself from the rest of the group.

"Me-owth!" Meowth exclaimed, his eyes following the Purrloin. "I tink I'm gonna like it here," he grinned before dashing over to meet the Purrloin. "Well, hey dere," Meowth said, slightly quieter than usual, feeling a little nervous around the Purrloin. "Name's Meowth, and who might youse be?"

Hermione, Scorpius, Sarkhan, Toby: Hermione and Scorpius went off in a different direction, each distinctly disinclined to stop looking at the other. Before long, they encountered a Druddigon with a Turtwig on his head. "Hi there," Hermione greeted them. "I'm Hermione, and this is my- giggle- boyfriend, Scorpius."

"Yeah, nice to meet you," Scorpius added.

James, Lily, Six, Leila, Laika: James continued to walk in the general direction of the big tree, Six on his head, Lily flying by his side. They quickly came across a Sneasel and a Poochyena, however. "Hi!" James called out to them in greeting. "Who might you two be? I'm James, this is my lovely wife Lily, and this little guy up there is Six," he said, pointing up at the Foongus at these last words.

"Nice to meet you," added Lily.

"Um... Uh... Hi," the shy Six squeaked quietly.

Michael had decided to drop some of his Pokemon off at the The Tree Grove. It would be a good experience for them, being away from their trainer, he thought. And so, six of his Pokemon headed towards the tree in a small pack. Joe, his trusted Houndoom, led the group, simply there to keep an eye on the rest, with Kevin and Jenny the Pichus sitting on his back, both a little scared, this being the first time they've ever been without their trainer. The Duskull, Marissa, followed shortly afterwards, feeling a little down herself. She was used to being spoiled rotten, so being away from Michael was certainly a change from the norm for her, and any change from being doted upon was not a change she particularly cared for. Flitting about overhead by a bit was Lisa the Zubat, eager to explore the new area and commit every inch of the Grove to memory. Last in the pack was the Girafarig, Nolon. By far the newest member of the group out of the six, Nolon was a bit uncomfortable being out with just them, and was just doing his best to keep up with the group, his tail head turning about to look at the scenery every now and again. All in all, the group remained pretty silent, keeping their thoughts about leaving their trainer for the time being and exploring the new area to themselves, though anyone around could practically read them all like a book.

Cele approached the Tree Grove, accompanied by a mass of Pokemon, including a Wartortle, Spoink, Aron, Eelektrik, Druddigon, Venipede, Eevee, Phanpy, Slugma, Hoothoot, Duskull and Emolga. "This place looks awesome! You guys sure are lucky you get this place all to yourselves!" Cele exclaimed as he peeked inside the Tree Grove. "If I could just get a closer-" Cele started. "MACHAMP!" the Superpower Pokemon exclaimed as it moved in Cele's way. "Okay, I'll just be going. Have fun you guys!" he said as he walked off in the direction of the Nightclub. The twelve Pokemon quickly ran, flew, bounced and slithered deeper inside the Tree Grove, looking for something to do.
    Last edited by Celebii151; 24th November 2012 at 08:45 AM.

Marche, Nolon

Marche had noticed the Girafarig coming from a trainer he had never seen before, and was intrigued by the unique Pokemon. 'Does this Pokemon have...two heads?' Anyways, Marche saw that the Girafarig was a little uncomfortable being all by himself, and Marche wanted to help him out by welcoming him and making him feel comfortable among the other Pokemon. "Hey there!" Marche said as he floated over to the Girafarig, as non-threatening as possible. "My name is Marche. It is nice to meet you. What is your name?"

Lemon Drop, Sarkahn

Lemon Drop had basically gone on her own way when the group made it to the grove, as she wanted to be more independent and open-minded. As she walked around the grove, she noticed a Pokemon stumbling through, and she giggled a bit, before walking up to him. It was a Druddigon, and Lemon Drop was obviously impressed by the large Pokemon and his impressive stature. She blushed a little bit as she walked up to him, hoping he wouldn't notice it. "Hi there! My name is Lemon Drop! It is nice to meet you! What is your name?"

Surgei, Lily, Six, James

Surgei was a little dissapointed at Lemon Drop's new found independence, but he figured it was time to stretch out his wings and find some friends that he could relate too. As he flew around, he noticed something going on between a Venomoth, a Vileplume, and a Foongus. He found the whole scene rather interesting to say the least, and dived down to meet them. As he came to the ground, his wings picked up a little bit of dust, but he managed to correct his wing speed to help reduce negative effects. He flew over to the Venomoth, and nodded to him, before saying, "Hey there....what's your name?"

Farseer, Static, Hermione, Scorpius

Farseer and Static were just alright in being by themselves though. Static hadn't noticed any other Rotom around, so he was not exactly interested in meeting other Pokemon at the moment. Farseer was looking for someone to meet, when he saw Scorpius and Hermione together. Never one to miss a chance on love, he floated over to the couple. "Whoa, whoa there Farseer! Come on, let us just....and I lost him. Well, I better make sure he is not intruding..." Static quickly followed him, trying to keep from just out speeding him and crashing into the couple. "Hey, Hermione, Scorpius, how are you two doing? It's me, Farseer!"

Banane, Chrysanthemum, Ivana, Hazel, Burmecia, Acorn Karmas waved goodbye to his Pokemon, this was the first time that they had actually ever been dropped off somewhere without their trainer being there. The group of six made their way into the Grove. Leading was Banane, who was probably the most excited of the lot to actually be there.

"There is so much room to fly," he said in amazement, looking around, "Wanna go flying Hazel?"

The Murkrow, who was perched on Banane's back tilted her head and pretended to sum up her options. "Well flying around with you sounds like it could be interesting, to say the least, but I'm gonna say not at the moment."

"Aw, don't be a sourpuss," retorted Acorn, "Just go for a quick little fly with him, it ain't gonna hurt you."

The bird turned and looked at the Shiny Nuzleaf, "Banane is like six times my size and not exactly well known for his ability to steer, so yeah it actually might hurt me!"

"Don't worry Hazel," said the Tropius, craning his neck around to face the bird, "I've been working on my steering so there really only like 45% chance of me running into you."

As Banane and Acorn tried to convince Hazel to go flying, Chrys, Burmecia and Ivana took in their surroundings.

"I hope that there are a lot of grass Pokemon here," said Chrys, "I need some more interaction with grass Pokemon, and to think Karmas once had so many different grass Pokemon and now they are all gone, and this team has been polluted by undesirables."

"Wow," said Burmecia, the Burmy waddling beside the Deerling, "Really, you really just said that while Ivana and I are standing right next to you. I mean seriously, you couldn't use a little more tact."

The Deerling snorted in contempt, "Please, you and I both know that eventually you will become a glorious grass type and Ivana gets a pass because quite frankly she is fun to have around."

Burmecia just cocked her eyebrow at the deer, "You know, I am going to be so happy when you finally get over your stupid grass types rule thing."

Sliding next to the pair, Ivana let out a little chuckle, "Darlings, you should not get so upset with each other. Especially when there is so much grime in this place. A place only for Pokemon? Yeah that isn't going to be very hygienic, I am going to need to give myself a full body cleanse when we get home."

Burmecia just cocked her other eyebrow at the Grimer, she really wasn't sure if she ended up making friends with the right Pokemon in the team.
    Last edited by PikaGod; 24th November 2012 at 05:55 AM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Blaze- my Venomoth is female, just FYI.

James, Lily, Six, Surgei: As James and Lily were making their way towards Leila and Laika, they were stopped by a Yanmega who wanted to talk with them- more specifically, it seemed, with Lily, as James was quick to notice. Before Lily could answer Surgei's question, James beat her to it.

"Oh, this, this is the lovely Lily," he said. "My wife Lily," he added, putting an almost imperceptible bit of emphasis on the word "wife".

"Oh, and this is James," Lily said, nuzzling her beloved briefly. "Oh! And this little guy up here," she added, fluttering up to the top of James's flower and indicating the timid little Foongus, "is Six. Six, say hi to the nice man."

"Um... Hi," Six squeaked nervously.

"He's pretty shy," Lily said quietly to Surgei. "We're trying to help him with that."

Scorpius, Hermione, Farseer, Static: As Scorpius and Hermione made their way over to where they saw a Druddigon and a Turtwig, they found themselves approached by a Rotom and a familiar Alomomola. "Oh, Static! Farseer!" Hermione said. "Good to see you here."

"Yeah, how're you two doing?" asked Scorpius.

Meowth, Gemini, Nagini, Goyle, Hebenon, Hedwig, Sirius, Severus, Malfoy, Marvolo, Pomona, Peeves, Salazar, Crabbe, Myrtle, Luna, Strychnine, Bellatrix, Aragog, Pisces, Helena, Narcissa, Selina: While Meowth waited for Selina to answer him, he pulled out a red box and started fiddling with it- he had swiped Keith's Pokedex! After finding the buttons he was looking for, a large pile of Poke Balls appeared next to him. Grinning, Meowth started throwing them all, releasing a Weezing, an Arbok, a Victreebel, a Qwilfish, a Crobat, a Mightyena, a Dustox, a Croagunk, a Seviper, an Ivysaur, a Duskull, an oddly gray Venipede, a Gulpin, a Woobat, a Skuntank, an Ariados, a Blue-Striped Basculin, two Shuppet, and a Slakoth into the open.

"What the- where is this?" asked the larger head of Gemini, the Weezing.

"We're at da tree grove," Meowth explained. "Keith seems ta not know dat dese places are special exceptions to da whole 'Six Pokemon at a time' rule, so I took da liberty of doin' dis."

"You swiped his Pokedex again, didn't you?" sighed Nagini, the Arbok.

"Might've," Meowth grinned shiftily. "Now go on and enjoy yousselves."

Slowly but surely, they all wandered off in different directions, except for the Slakoth, who glanced around, waiting for someone to carry her.

"Youse gotta be kiddin' me," grumbled Meowth as he saw Narcissa waiting to be carried. He then turned back to the Purrloin and said, "So, er, what's yer name?"

Pomona, Hecate: The Ivysaur, Pomona, was the first of the newly-sent-out group of Keith's Pokemon to find someone else to talk to- a Duskull. "Hi!" she said cheerfully as she approached the Duskull. "My name's Pomona, what's yours?"
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 24th November 2012 at 10:06 AM.

Selina, Meowth: Selina didn't have to look far for someone suitable to talk to... here came a Meowth who seemed head over heels for her! "Mmm, yes, you're going to be the purrrrrfect cat to talk to right now. You may call me... Selina," she whispers in Meowth's ear before batting her eyes in a flirtatious gesture.

Sarkhan, Toby, Hermione, Scorpius, Lemon Drop: The next two Pokemon to get noticed were Toby and Sarkhan. A Weedle and a Skorupi had approached them and introduced themselves as boyfriend/girlfriend. "Cool, never know where love comes or who it's for!" Toby remarked. "You can set me down here, Sarkhan!" he then said to his friend, to which Sarkhan obliges. "Oh yeah, this is Sarkhan, and I'm Toby! Great to meet you dudes out here!"

"Yo," Sarkhan simply grunts in an effort to avoid having to talk to such weaklings. But, unfortunately for him, a Lopunny then approached him. However, he knew from the blushed look on her face that she was impressed by his size. Well, that was one way to get on his good side! "Sarkhan," he said in a more pleasant tone this time. "I can see ya like how big I am!" he then says to the Lopunny, pounding his chest proudly while doing so. "Most times everybody gets scared of my size, but you're a little different! I like different!" Tch, yeah, when you're being praised for it!

Laika, Leila, Six, James, Lily: Leila and Laika were ready to start exploring, and the Vileplume, Venomoth, and Foongus approaching them would be some good Pokemon to strike up a conversation with. They introduced themselves as James, Lily, and Six, and after Six quietly greeted them, Leila's icy heart from earlier warmed up. "Awwww, he's so cuuuute, eeeeeee!" she squeed. "Oh, but he's so shy too! Oh sorry, I got ahead of myself! I'm Leila, and this is Laika!"

"Hi, hi, nice to meet ya!" he barked playfully. "Wait..." Yep, I think he just realized something... "A plant... and a bug... together..."

"Aw, don't think too much, Laika, and come say hi to the baby! But don't scare him, k?"

"Okay, hi! I'm Laika! Wanna go play tag?"

"Aw, give him a break, he's too young to play tag! Besides, all he needs to do is just stand there and be cute!"

Daphne, Acorn, Banane, Hazel: Daphne was busy looking around finding a branch that would make a good place to hold a pail of water ready to spill on some unsuspecting Pokemon when she saw a Tropius, a Murkrow, and a Shiny Nuzleaf. Wait, she knew that Nuzleaf! "Hey there!" she called out to her kin as she approached them. "I know you from the bar! Yeah, I showed you to my trainer! But then you and your trainer had to go, so we couldn't talk much! I'm not sure if you caught my name, but I'm Daphne! What's yours?"
    Last edited by Gemini Spark; 25th November 2012 at 10:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Meowth, Selina: Meowth blushed as Selina turned on the charm, and man, was it working! "Ohhh," Meowth sighed. "Selina- what a beautiful name." He grinned as Selina batted her eyes at him flirtatiously, he couldn't help himself. "Oh, its good to meet ya, Selina," he said. I tink I'm in love! he thought to himself.

Hermione, Scorpius, Toby Sarkhan, Lemon Drop, Farseer, Static: As Hermione and Scorpius greeted Farseer and Static, the Druddigon they had been approaching let the Turtwig off near them. "Hi," Hermione said to the Turtwig and the Druddigon. "It's very nice to meet you both."

"Yeah, same here," Scorpius added.

James, Lily, Six, Sirius, Surgei, Leila, Laika: As James and Lily were talking to the Yanmega called Surgei, the Sneasel and Poochyena they had been approaching approached them. Leila, the Sneasel, was in awe of Six's cuteness, which caused him to blush slightly from the attention. As Leila then informed Laika that he was a little young to play tag, Six spoke up- a surprising occurrence in and of itself, let alone the fact that it wasn't in response to anyone's direct question- "Um, actually, I... I might like to p-play tag, if that's OK," he said in his timid voice.

"Sure, it's OK, Six," James grinned as he leaned forward to allow the infant Foongus to climb to the ground, where he looked shyly at the excitable Poochyena.

"Um... I-I've never played tag before," Six said quietly. "I... I know how it works, but... still... first time..."

"Oh, you'll be fine," Lily reassured him, patting him on his cap with one of her stubby insect legs.

Meanwhile, one of Keith's Pokemon had been wandering around aimlessly, when he suddenly stopped short, smelling a very familiar, very welcome presence. The Mightyena dashed in the direction of the scent, and sure enough, Sirius could quickly spot his girlfriend, Leila. He slowed down so as to not make any noise, quietly came up behind her, sat down, then reached his head forward and gave the side of her head a quick lick.

Pomona, Hecate - Hecate floated around, looking for people to scare. She noticed a timid looking Foongus atop a Vileplume's flower. Perfect... she said as she prepared to fade out of existence. However, she was disturbed by an eager Ivysaur who was looking to make friends. The Ivysaur introduced herself as Pomona and asked Hecate what her name was. Hecate was surprised that someone bothered to take the time to talk to her. "My name is Hecate..." she responded. "Master Illusionist and Prankster... in training..." she added. "Say, do you know any good pranksters around here? Or are you a prankster yourself..."

Sarkhan, Toby, Hermione, Scorpius, Lemon Drop, Nahkriin, Laki - Nahkriin was feeling a bit chilled, but she luckily found Laki, her trainer's Slugma around. "You." she said, pointing to Laki. "Come this way." she ordered. She figured that Laki would be a nice source of heat until she could find a nice sunbathing area. It took some time, but she finally found the perfect spot. Unfortunately, it was already occupied by a big group of Pokemon, most of which didn't even need that sun as much as she did! "Ugh..." she muttered, before coming across a familiar face. It was another Druddigon, one that she had met in the Bar. "Hey! Sarkhan, long time no see!" she called as she walked over to him. "This is Laki, my trainer's Slugma." she said, pointing to the aforementioned. "He's an excellent source of heat. So, who are your friends?"

Salazar, Silane - As Silane scuttled around, she noticed a gray Venipede. Her gray Venipede. "Salazar!" she called, while dashing towards him. "Fancy seeing you here. Is the rest of your team here?" she said as he caught up to him.

James, Lily, Six, Sirius, Surgei, Leila, Laika, Raijin - Raijin was just a black, white and yellow blur for while, whizzing around the Tree Grove. When he ran past a group of Pokemon however, he heard the word 'tag' and stopped instantly. "Oh my gosh, you guys are playing tag?! Can I join, can I join, please?" he pleaded, forgetting to even introduce himself.

Larry, Narcissa - Larry was just lazily laying around, and before long he saw a Slakoth that was equally as lazy as him, possibly even lazier. Approaching her, he spoke up. "Hey, I'm Larry. What's your name?"

Shade, Surus - Surus and Shade, together as always, were relaxing under the shade of the Mother Tree. "Hey, Shade! I just had an awesome idea that will relieve our boredom! We should start an Exploration Team!" Surus exclaimed. "Are you sure? What if no one wants to join?" Shade replied. "Don't be silly, of course they'll want to join! We only need three member though, a team of five should be fine." Surus said. Surus went to the receptionist Furret and asked for a board, nail and marker. He received all objects needed and had no trouble carrying them. Grabbing the marker with his trunk, he wrote on the board. 'POKEMON NEEDED FOR EXPLORATION TEAM. PLEASE SEE SURUS THE PHANPY AND SHADE THE EEVEE IF YOU SHOW INTEREST.' Under that, there was more text. 'Requirements:
    1. Height must not exceed 1 Meter.
    2. Must be willing to equally share any treasure found.
    3. Must be able to battle well.
    4. Must be able to move efficiently on land.
    5. Must have a sense of teamwork.'

"Now, to wait..." Shade said.

Blog Entries

Pomona, Hecate: The Duskull introduced herself to Pomona as Hecate, and quietly asked her if she knew any pranksters, or was one herself. Pomona immediately replied,

"Well, I'm not a full-time prankster myself, but I do enjoy pranks! And one of my friends is a prankster, she's around here somewhere. Her name's Daphne, she's a Nuzleaf. It's so great to meet you, Hecate! I-" At that point, Pomona noticed the same baby Foongus that Hecate was intending to frighten. "Awwwwww," she exclaimed. "Oh, Hecate, look! I heard my trainer got a Foongus, but I never actually met him yet, aww, he's so cuuuute! Oh, come on, Hecate, let's go and see him!" Eager though Pomona was to go and get a closer look at the Foongus, she was more than willing to wait for who she considered to be her newest friend.

Scorpius, Hermione, Sarkhan, Toby, Lemon Drop, Nahkriin, Laki: As a second Druddigon, accompanied by a Slugma, approached their group, Scorpius and Hermione went over and introduced themselves. "Hey there!" Scorpius called up to Nahkriin. "My name's Scorpius, and this here is my girlfriend, Hermione!"

"Nice to meet you," Hermione added, blushing as Scorpius referred to her as his girlfriend. It sounded... so right to her.

Salazar, Silane: As Salazar was crawling around, bored out of his mind, he perked up instantly as a very familiar voice met his ears, calling his name. He wheeled around, and sure enough, there was his girlfriend. "Silane!" Salazar exclaimed happily. Salazar ran right up to meet her as she was asking whether the rest of his team was here. "Yes, they're all here as well," Salazar replied. "Not all of them are idiots like that Duskull of my trainer's, either, would you like to meet some of them?"

James, Lily, Six, Sirius, Leila, Laika, Surgei, Raijin: As an overly-energetic Emolga zipped onto the scene, Six watched him fly around before he came to an immediate stop, begging to be a part of their game of tag. Before James could speak up on anyone's behalf, Six spoke up instead.

"Um... Sure," he said quietly. "You- you can join in the game if you want."

Narcissa, Larry: As Narcissa was lazing around, waiting for someone to carry her into the tree grove, an Aron who introduced himself as Larry showed up and asked her name.

"You may refer to us as Narcissa," came the Slakoth's reply. "You, Larry, would you be so kind as to escort us further into this place?"

Shade, Surus, Hebenon: Hebenon was leaping around using his tail, looking for something to do, when the Qwilfish noticed the sign advertising the Exploration Team. After reading it over, Hebenon said to himself, "Eh, why not?" He quickly located Surus and Shade, and Teleported over to them. "Hey," Hebenon greeted them. "I'm Hebenon. I hear you're looking for Pokemon for an exploration team? I want in."

We do what we must ApertureScience's Avatar

Default Fear the flat faced fool!

The 3 figures that walked into the area all had panicked looks on their faces, as if they feared for their own sanity. "You know, if we don't find him, James will freak out." the smallest of the three told the others.

"We know, Euen. Otherwise, we would not be here and we would've left James to deal with it." This time, the tallest of the three spoke up. He stopped and looked around. "It would be best if we split up, considering the size of the tree." The Snover turned to look at the Machamp guarding the entrance. "Excuse me, sir, I don't suppose a Stunfisk came through here? We're looking for him." The Machamp grunted, then nodded. "Thank you."

"So, who put you in charge again Vincent?" The Shuckle turned the page of his book as he said this, and was abruptly dropped by the third member of the group, Maxwell. He spun his two tails around and ran forward, abandoning the other two. They were far too slow for his liking, and Vincent had recommended that they split up anyways.

"Nobody did. But you're too busy reading and Maxwell is too impatient. And if Neville was here, he's too insane, so this duty falls to me. Now drop the book and start looking around." The Snover turned around again at the rest of the grove. " I certainly hope he hasn't caused too much trouble... I'm going, and I'm not carrying you."

"Fine. I'll go look for him too." Euen said, and retreated to his shell to return his book to the depths within before popping out again. Vincent nodded, and the two walked away from each other to hunt down the Stunfisk, Neville.

Neville, Meowth, Selina

Freedom at long last! Neville thought to himself, grinning on the outside. Let's have some fun, why don't we? Neville let out a giggle before spotting his targets: A Meowth and a Purrloin. It seemed to him that the two were flirting with each other. Let's help with the Meowth's attempts, shall I? He let anhpther giggle escape his flat mouth, and slipped behind the Meowth. "Selina, what a beautiful name." It said, and Neville found this to be the perfect moment to strike. He slipped underneath the Meowth and suddenly...

____Neville's_____
    _______Static_____\

Shade, Surus, Hebenon, Vincent

Vincent was glad he had seperated from the others. Without them, he could find more people to assist him, as well as the greater goal of hunting down the demonic Stunfisk. Vincent would especially enjoy having the Stunfisk as his minion. Maybe Vincent could use him as an alarm. Vincent eventually stumbled upon a notice board with a large sign on it, claiming an exploration team was being formed. It also had a list of rquirements, which Vincent began checking off.

1. Height must not exceed 1 Meter. Vincent grinned, as he was barely making that one at exactly one meter.
    2. Must be willing to equally share any treasure found. He was willing to share, unless it was an object of great power.
    3. Must be able to battle well. The Snover let lose a small Powder Snow. He was capable enough.
    4. Must be able to move efficiently on land. He was a bit slow, but he could still move well.
    5. Must have a sense of teamwork. He was better than the rest of his team, that was sure.

Fitting all the requirements, Vincent searched around until he saw the Phanphy and Eevee- two rare pokemon who would certainly be helpful. There was also a Qwilfish, which were rare enough, but not exactly known for their battling abilities. Vincent walked over to the group, sure that the Qwilfish was cabable in battle. "I'm willing to assist. My name is Vincent, and it's a pleasure to meet you." Vincent bowed to the group and waited for their response.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast