The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!! - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Default Re: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Blaze, Remilia, Hyrem, Micheal, Coselle, Jakken

Blaze was a little taken aback when a man in Houndoom horns walked right up to Remilia with a bottle in hand, smacked the teacup out of her hand, and shoved a silver Zubat in her face. Remilia just looked at him with pure shock, probably more because he knocked the teacup out of her hand that the fact that he was swinging a silver medallion in front of her face. “I don’t know who you are, but I think you’ve made it plenty clear what you are, so I suggest you sit down and drink like everyone else here is doing or there’s going to be a serious problem.” he says to her as he shoves a bottle into her hand. “Dark beer. High in iron. Should suit your tastes.” The man walked away for a moment, before throwing the silver chain with the zubat at Blaze's feet, the chain and medallion clanging on the nightclub floor. "Keep your monster in line, will you?" he said as he walked away, going to ask another girl to dance. More people were coming around now to, including a kid with a Zubat, which Blaze found extremely odd since Pokemon were not allowed, and Coselle, who he did not realize was here, asking exactly what was going on. Blaze thought that he was going red with all the attention, but in reality, he was paler than a ghost...and Remilia probably could have confirmed that. Before she did anything, though, she laughed. "He is a delightful little punk. Thinking something like this was going to harm me! Hahahaha! The fool obviously knows nothing about vampire! Icons don't have an effect on them!" Blaze just kept quiet now. "I think I'll show him what a real warning is..." as she gets up, and Blaze was worried that a tumble was going to go down, but Blaze got up and yelled, "Remilia! No!" Remilia froze in place, before sitting back down. "Fine. Just so you know, I could have wiped the floor him with him. They didn't call me the Scarlet Devil for nothing." "Remilia, you just don't go and do that. You just leave people like that alone!" "Like what Blaze?" "Well, I've heard rumors about him, and he, well, he is a 'supernatural hunter.'" Remilia just stared at him, and laughed again. "Oh, really? I've beat people who were 'vampire hunters.' People whose lives were hunting vampires. He could probably take a few hints from my maid, since he seems to be a rank amateur." "I don't want a fight though. Please, just try to control yourself. People don't like it when you bite other people and stuff like that."

"Where is this sudden attitude coming on from? One minute you are defending me to Hyrem, the next you are in my face telling me to control myself? Are you like the world's biggest pussy or something?" Blaze was shocked she said such a thing about him, mostly because she didn't seem to be the kind of woman to use such vulgar language. "A couple people come by, and you crack? The peer pressure gets to you? No wonder you drink, you are such a pathetic lowlife." Blaze was know furious. He tried to be any easy going person, not to cause trouble, but now, she had just called him a pathetic lowlife, and that was the reason he drank. He was angry because she was right, that in only a few minutes of being with him she had seen through him completely, like if she had read his life from front to back. He sensed a wisdom that was far older than he was. "You're right! I am a lowlife! I live my life trying to please everyone else! I live my life in fear of everyone else! I don't like rubbing off on people the wrong way! But, now, no longer!" Blaze stood up on the table, his face as red as a beet. But Remilia's hand pulled him down. "You don't have to make a scene. I know you are like that. Just sit down, have some tea, and I'll make things right." Blaze was shocked by the sudden mood change, before he realized that she was smiling. "I have been observing you for a long time Blaze. I know you put everyone else's needs above your own. That is what makes you a lowlife. Let me ask you this, do you want me to stay?" Blaze thought about it. 'If she stayed, she would cause more trouble, and people would...no, stop being a lowlife. What do you want Blaze? Do I enjoy her company?' Blaze looked at her, and said, "I haven't known you for a while Remilia, but you have got to be the most fun person I've ever met. I think I want to be with you, no, I know I want to be with you. Being your friend will probably be one of the best things to happen to me." Remilia smiled again, this time a smile of joy. "Then let me handle things. Have some tea."

Remilia stood in front of Coselle, the kid with the Zubat, and Hyrem. But then, she turned around, opened up her suitcase, and took out a green paste from it, slathering it on Hyrem's arm. "There, it should stop bleeding soon. This was a gift from a friend. I didn't need it, but I figured it might come in handy one day. Anyways, so that everyone knows, my name is Remilia. And yes, I am a vampire. Descended straight from the Vlad "Dracula" Tepes. And more importantly, I am also Blaze's Woobat. I got placed in a rather unfortunate set of circumstances that made my like that, and, I can turn back into my true form when the Scarlet moon, and sometimes during just a full moon, because my power is strongest then. I'm sorry for all the commotion I caused. I honestly was just trying to mess with Blaze a little bit, But I didn't realize it would cause, no, who am I kidding, I knew it would cause this much trouble, but all I wanted to do was play around. I wasn't ever going to kill anybody. Trust me, I would probably vomit first, since I have a light appetite. I want to be friends with you guys, and that bite was really just my way of getting to know you. I'm sorry though." Blaze got up, and put an arm around Remilia. "Well, the messing with me I don't approve of, but if you wanted to get to know people better, then don't bite them." "But hey, that worked on you!" "Yeah, but that is because I'm a lowlife, remember. You wanted to be my Pokemon, remember? But now, I want to be your Trainer." "Stop making this seem like some kinky sex thing." "Well, I wasn't. And maybe that isn't the right way of saying things. How about I be your friend? No formalities between us?" "A friend...I've...haven't had one since I became like this." Remilia looked at Blaze, and bit him in the neck. Blaze cringed, but let her do it, and when she was done, with a small burp that she covered up, she smiled. "Then let it be done! Now let's sit down, I'm a little tired, and I'm curious on how that bottle will taste."

Hyrem, Okiku, Michael, Blaze, Remilia, Jakken, Keith, Coselle: Having just made a royal scene, Michael watched as all manners of attention that naturally follow congregated, luckily not on himself but on the girl he had just had a good shout at, who had begun to remark that silver totems have no effect on vampires, clearly missing the entire point that Michael was making as he was really just pointing out he’s very familiar with their kind, the throwing of the chain at Blaze more to serve as a reminder that he’d be watching. Additionally, Coselle had made her way away from Keith on the dance floor to see what was going on at the pub, and Michael quickly decided he’d really rather not be having words with someone or something he did not know the full capabilities of, extending his hand out to Okiku to make sure she wasn’t left in shock from what was going on mere feet away from her whilst simultaneously reminding her that she had just been asked to dance. Michael figured it would likely be better to make a fool of himself on the dance floor to throw off his scent and watch as everyone threw their attention towards the vampiress than to have to explain who he was and what he did for a living to the entirety of the nightclub. Plus, even with Coselle away he could get a look at Keith to attempt to determine what he was, and abandoning the idea of the dance nearly immediately after offering it would certainly make him look even worse.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hyrem, Okiku, Michael, Blaze, Remilia, Jakken, Keith, Coselle: Keith and Coselle continued to dance, as she rested her head on his shoulder. As Coselle was about to say something to Keith, they found themselves distracted from the dance by the rather loud personality of a woman who had apparently accompanied Blaze to the Nightclub. Said woman then proceeded to make a scene by falling over, and then biting Hyrem's arm! Coselle told Keith she would be right back, but Keith wasn't about to just stand there and not investigate the matter himself. As he approached the scene, he heard the woman talking, heard her introduce herself as a vampire, as well as Blaze's Woobat. This, however, failed to take Keith entirely by surprise, though it's true that this sort of thing wasn't exactly something one expects to happen in a Nightclub. He wasn't even all that shocked at the notion that there was a vampire in the Nightclub, nor that said vampire was in fact Blaze's Woobat. After all, who would Keith be to talk, given the true nature of Coselle? Indeed, Keith was pretty much OK with the whole concept of the supernatural. He wasn't sure if it was because his girlfriend was a Banette, or because he himself was one quarter Gastly, or maybe both of those things put together, but he found himself oddly at ease with the situation.

However, he tensed up somewhat as he overheard Blaze explain that he had heard rumors about Michael, the guy who had shoved the silver Zubat in Remilia's face- rumors that he was a supernatural hunter. Surely if he knew the truth about Coselle, things would start to get ugly... Hell, if he knew that Keith was part Gastly, things might start to get ugly. But Keith made an effort to calm himself. What was he worrying about? Remilia, after all, had bitten several people in plain view of others, whereas Keith and Coselle were acting perfectly normal. No reason whatsoever for anyone to suspect that they were anything other than human. Keith was pretty sure that as long as he didn't start blasting his Smog attack everywhere, there'd be nothing to worry about. He also made a mental note to keep the Shuppet language to a minimum- while not strictly a sign of something out of the ordinary, it still wasn't very common for humans to know how to speak any sort of Pokémon language. He hung back a bit, figuring that as most of his questions just got answered, he might as well wait for Coselle so they could resume their dance.

Hyrem, Okiku, Michael, Blaze, Remilia, Jakken, Keith, Coselle:

After the man in the Houndoom coat presented himself as Michael and Hyrem briefly talked about Sylveon, what happened next happened so fast that semi-drunk Okiku barely could keep up with the events.

A girl in a dress yelled out to catch everyone's attention and smacked Blaze's nose, who was behind her. She approached him at that point, but Okiku didn't quite see what she exactly did to him as her eyes went a bit blurry at that moment. Hyrem approached them while the Psychic expert followed, both worried about ran towards the young trainer who was now on the ground. Upon seeing his bleeding nose, Okiku took a step back, bit her bottom lip tightly, visibly swallowed some saliva and held between her index and thumb the bridge of her nose, without saying a word. Hyrem then asked Blaze exactly what she would've asked if it wasn't for her unease: If he was alright and whom that mysterious woman is.

As he started to introduce her as Remilia then explain something else, the well-dressed woman silenced him by tight placing her hand on his mouth, then added herself that she was his date. Blaze took it as an offence and an argument spawned... which for some reason lead for Remilia biting Hyrem to the point of making him bleed and putting the dripping blood into her tea. Horrified, she took yet another step back but no more as fear paralyzed her legs on the spot, looked away as much as she can from bitten's wounds, and placed the palm of her free hand on her arm, exactly at the same spot where Hyrem got bit. Blaze understandably apologies for his "friend's" behavior...

But Michael, who have come back from doing something Okiku didn't notice, was more mad about the situation... In what looked like a spit of rage, he smacks Remilia's teacup to the ground, showed her then threw at Blaze a silver necklace with a zubat after it, muttered something about to watch out after his monster, then walk off to sit near where Okiku was. Michael, probably wanting to get out of the nasty situation or calm himself down... asked Okiku for a dance. Although her ears and subconscious picked it up, the black-clothed woman was so utter disgusted (although this isn't the best word to describe what she was exactly feeling) and shocked by the situation that she was just standing there, staring in the void, lost in thought.

Coselle arrived at the nick of time, curious of the events that occurred while she was dancing with Keith. Of course, thankfully (or unfortunately) for Okiku's sanity, she asked what in the world was going on. Okiku heard someone sitting behind her, but being still in shock, she didn't didn't bother to look who he was. Meanwhile, Remilia was laughing at Michael's face, saying "The fool obviously knows nothing about vampire!" Okiku's eyes widen. "She's vampire!?",she thought. not believing such a creature could really exist, yet the girl's earlier behavior all were justified with what type of being she was. The vampire then looked towards Michael and Okiku herself, determined to attack him for his arrogance. Although she knew it was directed only to him, she became petrified as she looked into those crimson eyes filled with violent malice. To her relief, Blaze stopped her, warning her how Michael was a supernatural hunter. After staring at Blaze for a moment, Okiku looked at the supposed supernatural hunter, wondering if that was really true, too... and hoping and praying that if it was really the case, if his definition of "supernatural" excludes those with psychic abilities. Without Okiku knowing what really triggered it, yet another argument between Blaze and Remilia ensued. After rants going back and forth, the fight finally stopped, ending with Remilia healing Hyrem's wound (to Okiku's relief), and finally explained what exactly and clearly what she was: as she mentioned before she was a vampire, but somehow, she was... Blaze's Woobat, as she was cursed to be this Pokémon for the exception on special nights like this one. This information not only put a shiver down the Psychic trainer's spine, now afraid of ending up with a vampire like her when capturing her own Woobat, but it was also the drop that spilled the glass of her mind, piled up with her drunkenness, Blaze's injury, Hyrem's injury, Remilia's vampirism, Michael's violent reaction, dancing request to her and supernatural hunting, and the close encounter with Remilia. On the corner of her eye, the young woman spotted something being handed out towards her. Without thinking and looking more carefully what it was, she held it like a frightened child holding his mother's hand. Only... it was Michael's hand, which she noticed that fact too late. In a panicked wave, she yelped, quickly let go of Houndoom-coated man's hand, flailed her arms for a moment then abruptly held her hands now clutched together to her chest.

"Gh-I-I'm sorry!" she stuttered. "I-I-I..."

As she sighed, she lowered her head and placed on hand on her forehead. She wasn't sure if she should stop drinking forever from now on... or that she needed another drink. Either way, what little she have left of her consciousness and sanity knew that this was going to be a very long night...
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 7th May 2013 at 09:51 PM.

She's a Real Vampire! Enter Remilia!

Hyrem was relieved to hear that Blaze was okay after getting knocked off his feet by the girl who was supposedly his date, though Hyrem could still see a slight red below his nose, though it was a little inconsistent with a nosebleed that didn't get taken care of, almost as if the blood was... licked off. That was clue #1. She then introduced herself as Remilia and shook his hand, though the strength with which she did it nearly shook his entire body, something which a girl of her stature normally wouldn't be able to pull off. There was clue #2. Clue #3 surprised Hyrem most of all as Remilia lifted him by his arm and raised him up so that he was about an inch from the ground and his upper arm was right in her face. "Wha-wha-what are you-"

Before he could finish asking she sunk her fangs into his arm and started sucking on it. Hyrem's face grew red all over, and he became too flustered to protest, which was good because any attempt to struggle would likely have made things worse. She then let go and spit what looked like blood into the teacup. "Pleh! That blood tasted nasty. Are you sure you are not anemic Hyrem? I've had the blood of an anemic kid before and it was terrible. You should probably try eating more meats."

"REMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Blaze was beside himself just as much as Hyrem was. Hyrem, meanwhile, looked at his arm, saw it bleeding, and continued to blush further. "You..you..you bit him!?" said Blaze at about the same time Hyrem squeaked, "Y-y-you just... just bit me!" Though Remilia assured him that he wouldn't turn into a vampire from the blood she drained from him, it wasn't exactly helping him for Blaze to bring it up in the first place. Then Blaze tried comforting him in saying she could work on her social skills and that she was pretty much a little child that took some getting used to. Um, Blaze? NOT HELPING. "G-g-getting used to?! But she's... she's..." Hyrem couldn't finish due to how speechless he was and sat down from feeling weak. Then after the spectacle that Michael put on--revealing he was a paranormal hunter in the process, Hyrem made a mental note to talk to him later--Coselle approached and seemed interested in the situation. Great, she probably saw me get bit by her... After Remilia put a green paste on the bite marks on Hyrem's arm, she then explained what he had suspected about her... that she was a vampire. She had no intention of killing anyone, nor was she capable of doing so since she couldn't handle draining someone entirely of their blood. She then bit Blaze on the neck--more out of affection, it seemed, than any thirst for blood--causing Hyrem to tense further as they sat back down, and he felt the need to change the subject in order to give himself time to let the developments sink in.

Thankfully, his cheeseburger, fries, and soda were brought to the table they were at, so he had something to eat while he answered a question that Remilia asked earlier: "Um, well, so, about my Pokemon... I've got all kinds of Pokemon, though my best ones are my Kirlia, Nuzleaf, Druddigon, Seviper, and Lanturn. Those five I've had the longest, though I also have a Sneasel and a Shinx that I like too."

Hyrem, Okiku, Michael, Blaze, Remilia, Jakken, Keith, Coselle: Coselle watches with vague amusement at the banter between Blaze and Remilia. Coselle can sense their emotions going wild, an entire spectrum showing in such a short conversation. Sure, the young lady was a spitfire, and Blaze certainly seemed insulted by some of the things she said, and yet... There was something between them. Then again, it didn't take any special sensitivity to to the emotions of others in order to sense that little detail. So this is a vampire, hmmm? Cute little thing. Crossing her arms, Coselle finds herself remembering an earlier conversation she had with Blaze regarding a Vampire Ball... Was this young vampire communicating with him through a Pokeball? That seemed rather strange, given her clearly human form, but perhaps it was part of this young woman's sense of humor. Of course, that thought is pushed to the back of Coselle's mind the moment the words supernatural hunter leave Blaze's mouth, as he urges Remilia not to act violently against Michael, despite his threatening action and insulting use of the term "monster". The dark-haired woman attempts to keep her cool, though her gaze immediately turns toward Keith. Admittedly, it was a bit suspicious that someone of Michael's calling did not go after this vampiress with more gusto, particularly given that she had bitten someone in plain sight. Could it be that... could it be that he was after someone specific? There was always the chance that he had been sent by the Detention Center to track Coselle down, or worse, by that horrible cult... She could deal with that if the time came. But what if he came after Keith? After all, Coselle had no means by which to defend herself, and Keith's Pokemon were off enjoying themselves at the Tree Grove. Even Marion was upstairs doing Giratina-knows-what with Balmund... (Did she just hear the crack of a whip? Her whip? Oh, that better not be her whip...) With no Pokemon, no trusted allies and no weapons to speak of... if someone had been sent to take Coselle down, or investigate the rumors regarding Keith's true nature, this would be the perfect setting. Why had she allowed herself to let her guard down so easily? Would she live with herself if this hunter managed to detect that something was... off about her lover? For his sake, the two of them had to go before something went wrong. She had to think fast if she was going to get them both out of the public eye quickly.

Smiling and nodding as Remilia provides her explanation, she finds the missing piece to her earlier musings in Remilia's address to those around them; she was not only a vampire, but Blaze's Woobat, as well. That explained the psychic connection, as well as the vampire ball! Certainly, Coselle was intrigued as to what kind of strange being would have sought out Blaze with such fervor and dedication, and certainly, this young vampiress seemed to want to "make friends"... or so she claimed. It was a fascinating prospect, especially considering this vampiress' power and the shared experience of understanding life as both a human (or human-like creature) and a Pokemon. Even so, Coselle had to prioritize Keith's safety. Remilia had her strength and agility, and the protective and watchful eye of Blaze. Keith had his smog attack... which wouldn't exactly be the most useful method of defense, particularly given how draining it was for him. Coselle gives Remilia an inquisitive look, clearly impressed by what the creature of the night has revealed about herself.

"You're a vampire? How intere- interestinggg..." Coselle suddenly grips her forehead as she slowly begins to tumble over her words, allowing her legs to gradually begin to wobble. "Oh, oh wow... So sorry, dear... I- took waaaay too many shots at the bar, and I think they're catching up with me now. I feel so dizzy, he-heeee~" Coselle gives Remilia a dopey, drunk grin. It was half-true, at any rate; she was beginning to really feel that buzz, though nowhere near as pronounced as the way she was acting. "Might need to call it for tonight. Anywayyy, nice meeting you, Relamalamala!" Coselle waves goodbye and stumbles in Keith's direction, a bit of dark mischief clear in her pale eyes as she immediately wraps her arms around Keith, as if to steady herself. "Man, I am NOT... feeling so good..." Coselle gently rests her head on Keith's shoulder, swaying with supposed inebriation. One of her hands travels drunkenly down Keith's chest before falling limp. "Can you take me upstairs?" She leans in close, the formerly limp hand in the perfect position to squeeze his inner thigh as her nails dig hard into his flesh; "I need you to take me," she hisses under her breath.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 20th May 2013 at 02:37 AM.

Blaze, Remilia, Coselle, Hyrem, Okiku:

Remilia looked at Hyrem as he appeared to be very unsteady around her, even after Blaze had tried to explain her unique nature and even after she explained that she never meant any real harm to Hyrem, but she figured that this WAS his first time being bitten and just let it slide without any further explanation that she wasn't going to gurt him anymore. She sat down at the table, and looked at the bottle that Micheal had given her. It was definetely alcohol, and something she found to taste terrible no matter what its form. She had tried them all for sure, beer, wine, hard liquor, and found each and everyone of them to be positively dreadful. Remilia did know though that she had never tried this one, probably because she could never have gotten it in her mansion, and took a sip of it. "This...isn't half-bad. It is no tea by comparison..." and she took another swig. She began to feel a little woozy then...and she remembered the second reason she never drank alcohol. She had practically no tolerance for it. She cursed and got a hold of herself, before seeing a woman in front who seemed to have drunk a little bit too much herself. She walked off towards a man before even introducing herself, or even giving a name, but Coselle was only a passing interest for Remilia. Once she left, she took full attention onto Hyrem as he began to list of some of his Pokemon. Remilia, despite having been raised a couple times by other trainers, had actually seen very few Pokemon, and so when Hyrem listed off the Pokemon he had the longest and the ones he liked...Remilia just stared blankly at him.

"Uhhh....Blaze. I don't know any of those Pokemon." "What do you mean? Sure you must have seen one of them or something. Even I know a couple of them, like Druddigon and Seviper." "Honestly, I don't know a single one. If I had the count the number I did know, it would probably be only around twenty or so." "Seriously?" "It's true. So...what are these Pokemon?" Blaze held up one finger as he dug through his pack looking for his Pokedex, before taking out the red digital encyclopedia. "Does it need to be that bright of a red? It is so gawky." Remilia says, before taking the device away from Blaze. "Do you knw how to use one of these?" "I think so...if these function the same as the Unovan ones at least. I think this button is the search program...now how did you spell those names Blaze?" Blaze looked over and spelled each name out for her carefully, making sure that she got every letter of it and didn't put a wrong one in. Remilia's face was full of intent as she listened to the Pokedex ring off the descriptions of each of Hyrem's favorite Pokemon, first Kirlia, then Nuzleaf and so on. When she finished with Shinx, a call came through and quite nearly startled her...she figured it was the alchohol that made her so easy to get, and Blaze took the Pokedex from her and answered it. It was Ritz back at the Secret Base he had bought on Volcanic Island. "Blaze, are you there?" "Yeah, I'm here." "Ah! There you are! Okay, the base is nearly finished! We just need to move in any furniture into the base!" Remilia cut in then. "Hey, don't do anything without me! I am very particular on how I like things!" "Uhhh...Blaze who is she?" "It is a long story Ritz. Take care." Blaze said as he shut off the Pokedex, Remilia looking at him. "You ARE going to let me decorate aren't you Blazey-kun?" "Uhhh...sure." "Thanks Blazey-kun!" She then turned to Hyrem as to include him on the conversation at hand. "We just got a base a little while ago...well, I mean he did before I came along. Anyways, if you ever wanted to visit, don't feel shy! And your Pokemon are so...fascinating. I've never seen some of them before. I would probably be most interested in seeing your Seviper...and that Sneasel too. I think it would be pretty interesting seeing those two Pokemon for real."

Just then Remilia looked as a girl yelped and fell down, looking at the man with the Houndoom horns on his head in fear, fear like how a little kid looks when they know they got in trouble. Remilia had given no real second though to the man, mostly because she though he was an ametuer, but this might be pushing it too far, especially if he was harassing this poor girl. Remilia got up and walked to the girl, not noticing her prescence the entire time she was watching, and stuck her hand out, "Are you alright? Here let me help you up."

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hyrem, Okiku, Michael, Blaze, Remilia, Jakken, Keith, Coselle: As Keith stood there, determined to give this supernatural hunter no excuse to go after him or his beloved, Coselle came stumbling over to him, supposedly suddenly drunk out of her mind, requesting that Keith take her upstairs. Then, Keith felt her nails dig into his flesh as she hissed that she needed him to take her. The significance behind that hiss did not go unnoticed by Keith, who suddenly realized in that instant that Coselle was just as concerned about the supernatural hunter as he was, if not more. And he had to agree, it was quite possibly the best thing for the both of them to remove themselves from his company before he could have any sort of concrete evidence to suspect either of them. Besides, Keith realized, this would also mean some... alone time with Coselle. And that was something he could never say no to.

"Of course, let's go," Keith said to Coselle as he held her as though to keep her steady (though he had a shrewd suspicion she wasn't nearly as drunk as she was letting on), and walked over to the bartender to request a room key.

Hyrem, Blaze, Remilia: The more he was exposed to the weirdness that was Remilia, Hyrem found himself slightly more comfortable around her, though he kept himself on guard just in case. Good thing because she took merely two drinks of the alcohol Michael gave her and felt a little uncomfortable. Perhaps it was because she was still too young to tolerate alcohol, but in any case it made her slightly more unpredictable. Coselle, however, appeared extremely drunk and took the chance to have Keith take her away from the main area which helped Hyrem to calm down a little; at least he didn't have to deal with two women giving off weird vibes. As Hyrem then listed a few of his Pokemon, Remilia wanted to know what they were. He was about to get Dexelle, his lime-colored Hoenn Pokedex, to help her out with that matter, but Blaze handled things with his own Pokedex, and after she was finished, Blaze was notified that his base was almost done! Remilia also took the opportunity to invite Hyrem to visit their base and that she would like to see his Seviper and Sneasel for herself. "Eh, well..." he said with some hesitation, "I'm not sure you'd say that after you met Amethyst and Leila, but I'd still like to visit your base, so I'll bring them along too!" He then saw Remilia get up to help Okiku; maybe the vampire wasn't as bad as he originally thought. Tactless, sure, but not a mean bone in her. He decided to concentrate on eating while he waited and watched the scene between Remilia and Okiku play out... perhaps she'd become more comfortable around Remilia as well.

*cracks fingers* Alright, let's try to put this show back on the road, shall we? Side note: Okiku didn't fell, at least I don't remember writing anything like that ^^; Oh well, I'll play around that.

Hyrem, Okiku, Michael, Blaze, Remilia, Jakken:

While still quite shocked about the whole ordeal, Okiku at least was able to get her senses back... a bit, somewhat. Strangely enough (for in her mind anyway) Hyrem tried to drift the subject away and started to name the Pokémon he owned to the now also drunk Remilia. To her surprise, the vampire seemed to be genuinely and non-lethally curious about them, asking her trainer/friend/whatever the relation between her and Blaze is about them, which he handed over his Pokédex. Meanwhile, the brown-haired trainer spotted drunkingly asking Keith to leave, with he very much obliged then both left to a room. Upon seeing this and feeling woozy, Okiku somehow whispered something without having conscious of it, although it was likely not heard by some people around as the volume of her voice was so low:

"Two broken birds flew away. One glued together like it was before it was first shattered; the other torn for the first time, holding only by the thread of a lovely plush... While this one still despairs and screams for retribution."

After the human-formed Woobat had her curiosity Skitty brought back (as the saying goes: Curiosity killed the Skitty, but satisfaction brought her back in a jiffy), she noticed first Michael and, for the first time, set her gaze upon Okiku. By reflex, the young woman backed out a bit, unsure what did she want from her. Yeah, as crazy her explanation was she seemed ok, but what if it was all an act, like oh so many people in the past tricked her, despite clear warning signs and bad first impression? But this time not only she's playing with her trust, but playing with her own body, for her next snack!? Being someone who likes different varieties of food, especially sweets (although she thinks she doesn't eat as much fruits and vegetables as much as she should), her blood could possibly be very tasty... "What the hell are you thinking Okiku!?" she thought to herself to attempt to take control of herself again, only to make her face even paler than it already naturally was and even starting to be dizzy while still looking towards the general direction of Remilia. She shook her head, trying to focus more... and realized the vampire had her hand extended towards her, with no rushed or abrupt movement.

"Are you alright?" she asked. "Here let me help you up."

"What's up with hands tonight?" Okiku wondered in her head. "They seem to be everywhere, where I don't want them to be..."

Her thoughts went off rambling by itself at a starling speed again, wanting to slap herself silly to get ready for a disaster but at the same time balancing the pros and cons between dancing with Michael and accept Remilia's help... until she took notice she was staring at the Woobat's hand for too many awkward moments.

"I-I-I'm ok with hands, they're handy!" she randomly spluttered out of her mouth. A second later, she slapped one of her own hands on her mouth and gulped after realizing what she just said, and embarrassingly looking at the floor, away from everyone. "...Ugh, I'm not feelin' so good..." As her mind seemed to go though some kind of auto-shutdown, like it simply completely gave up anything that made normally sense, she grabbed Remilia's hand to get herself up, although with some difficulty. Seems she preferred being helped by something that could horribly hurt her over accepting a possibly innocent and kind gesture from someone strong but protective... or is it the way around?
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 6th August 2013 at 09:58 PM.

Blaze, Remilia, Hyrem, Okiku:

Ooc: Short reply is short, but I'd figure its enough to get the ball rolling again.

Remilia looked at the young girl in front of her who had fallen down, and just from her expressions she concluded that she herself probably had too much to drink and was getting a little tipsy herself. Remilia was kinda surprised that people let themselves go this much, but then again she had been involved with few actual people and youkai weren’t exactly the best measure of human tolerances. She figured they were just here to have a good time, however, and weren’t drinking for the reason Remilia suspected Blaze was. To wash everything away. She had been considering this thought when the young girl in front of her blurted something out about hands...something about hands being really handy? Remilia didn’t quite catch all of it, but it kept all of her willpower to keep her from giggling at it, before the young girl grabbed her hand. Remilia smiled and pulled her up, again showing some more of her oddly powerful strength (a strength she was sure she was losing, it was once upon a time where a similar effort would have thrown the young girl like a ragdoll.) She looked directly into the young girl’s eyes, the deep red irises of her staring deep into what could be Okiku’s soul, before the last of her willpower left her and she began to giggle fiercely. “Yeap! Hands, I would say, are quite handy! Imagine where we would be today without hands!? Anyways, we need to get you sobered-up so this doesn’t happen again. I can always get the waiter to bring over another cup of tea if you want one. Or, you know, anything you want I guess. It’s on me for tonight, so you don’t have to worry about stuff like that. Just make sure you are comfortable.” Remilia said in a cheery voice, before leading Okiku over to the table to where Blaze and Hyrem were. Blaze looked at Okiku and smiled. “Hey, are you alright? You took quite a spill there, I want to make sure you aren’t hurt at all.” After waiting for Okiku’s response, Remilia sits next to Blaze and takes the bottle of dark beer in her hand, before taking another swig. Remilia shivers as the alcohol moves through her system, sending a chill down her spine and causing her head to spin a little bit. She puts the bottle in front of her, before staring it down. ‘Ehh...why shouldn’t I get a little tipsy, Blaze is here.’ She then takes another swig of it, and instantly feels like regretting it. She begins to sway back and forth, and grips the table to try and steady herself. Blaze looks over and sees that Remilia is having a little bit of trouble staying in the game, and smirks to himself. “Hey, you know for all the smack talk you gave me about drinking you have no problem drinking till you are practically falling over.” Remilia shot a fierce look at him before blushing madly, whether or not that was the booze working is entirely up to the imagination. “I’m not that drunk you...you retard. I just can’t handle my alcohol, that’s all.” She takes the bottle and pushes it away from her in an act of defiance. “I’m done for tonight anyways...but I figured I’d have a little bit.” Remilia turns away a little bit, unaware of why she is actually embarrassed admitting to Blaze that she was going to drink a little bit, before turning back to Okiku. “Sorry, but I don’t even know your name! My name is Remilia, though you probably already know that, what’s yours?”
    Last edited by blazeVA; 7th March 2014 at 04:29 PM.

Wee, here we go again~

Okiku, Remilia, Blaze, Hyrem, Michael, Jakken:

After Remilia held her hand tightly, Okiku instinctively started to hold over her other one so she can be successfully set upright, but to her amazement she didn't need to, as the vampire pulled her up effortlessly with her single hand. After the moment of surprise passed (mostly hypothesizing that there was some kind of vampiric powers behind it?) the girl realized that the vampire was staring right at her. Although normally uncomfortable with general eye contact with strangers, and despite her earlier fear of the vampire, the drunk trainer's curiosity took over and couldn't help but gaze back into Remilia's dark red eyes for a few seconds, wondering if vampires very good optometrists to get such odd-colored yet detailed and intriguing eye contacts. Before she could continue to think erroneously though, her moment of drunken trance was suddenly broken by Remilia's laugh, who couldn't hold it up any longer since Okiku's inebriated comment about hands.

"Yeap! Hands, I would say, are quite handy!" the vampire said after a few chuckles. "Imagine where we would be today without hands!?"

"We would use our feet and toes instead! " the girl responded, without thinking lifting her leg up to make her point across, but quickly put it down moments later as she felt losing her balance.

"Anyways, we need to get you sobered-up so this doesn’t happen again," Remilia cheerfully suggested as she presented the table where Blaze and Hyrem were, "I can always get the waiter to bring over another cup of tea if you want one. Or, you know, anything you want I guess. It’s on me for tonight, so you don’t have to worry about stuff like that. Just make sure you are comfortable."

"Y-yeah..." Okiku mumbled while taking a seat at the table, realizing how she really was drunk. "I-I'll take some tea, I can't say no to tea!" She looked over to the barman. "I dunno if there's any here but... Gyokuro? If not I guess whatever green tea ya got. With a dash of milk, and 3... lil' packs of that sweetener stuff."

Blaze, seeing her joining them, asked if she was alright. "You took quite a spill there, I want to make sure you aren’t hurt at all."

The girl shook her head then massaged her forehead while answering him back: "Y-yeah, I'm ok... Just confused and... tipsy, I guess. I never drank that much before... and never got drunk before, either!" She laughed a bit loudly, even though it sounded slightly hollow.

As she said this, the Woobat-turned human/vampire joined them, and took a couple of gulps from her bottle of beer. Not long after that, she began rocking back and forth and held herself on the table, trying to make it stop.

"Hey," her trainer grinned upon seeing her also in the same state as Okiku's, "you know for all the smack talk you gave me about drinking you have no problem drinking till you are practically falling over."

Remilia was definitely not amused at first, but then her face turned red. "I’m not that drunk you...you retard. I just can’t handle my alcohol, that’s all."

"Heh, guess I'm not not only one," Okiku chuckled, as her fresh cup of green tea slid between her hands. She quickly bowed her head down to the barman as thanks.

The vampire pushed away her bottle from her. "I'm done for tonight anyways... but I figured I'd have a little bit." After turning away a bit for a little while, she turned back to Okiku, a bit more peppier compared to a few seconds ago. "Sorry, but I don’t even know your name! My name is Remilia, though you probably already know that, what’s yours?"

While pressing down the tea bag at the bottom of her cup, the young woman nodded to confirm her assumption then smiled. "Name's Okiku – Okiku Hirundo! Say, you said you're a Woobat too, right? I don't have one* right now, but I am a Psychic Pokémon expert! ...Of sorts. I only got two of 'em* in my team, but I'm gettin' there! ...Say, what is it like being a Psychic Pokémon?"

*Note: At the time, Okiku only had her Espeon Himiko and her Natu Spi as her Psychic Pokmon. Therefore she didn't have Beckett, her own Woobat.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789