The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!! - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Default Re: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

"No Pokemon allowed? Gee, this place doesn't seem to be as friendly as the Bar, but..."

Connor ponders as he faces the doors leading to the nightclub that forbids Pokemon at all times. He really could have just went along his way as Gaspard and some of his other Pokemon were staying back at where he was currently staying right now. He didn't know why but he felt that he wanted to go inside and see. The photographer checked his Pokegear for the time: it was still a few hours before midnight. "Hmm, it's still rather early... well, I guess checking this place out wouldn't hurt." he said with a sigh as he stepped inside.

Following not too far behind Connor was an eighteen year old, whose height betrayed her age: standing at only four foot eight, with a youthful face, it took an ID from her marble blue bag to convince the bouncers to let her pass. Alice Hope had heard that a club was reopening in central Fizzy Bubbles, and after her latest escapades, she needed to let loose.

The dress adorning her petite figure fitted the latest fashions, and clearly had taken some coins to purchase: the silk, satin and chiffron number was a mixture of hues, the blues, greens and whites meshing into many different floral patterns. It was darker across the bust and lighter at the hems of the skirt’s tiers, the forest green colliding with royal and tiffany blue on the lower half, which ended shortly above the knees. The trainer’s eyes resembled an anime character’s behind her new frames, which were far less scratched than the ones owned before.

It wasn’t too busy even though it was shortly before midnight, and the interior was interesting to be sure. The part she walked through, white spike heel pumps clicked on the floor, looked no different to a modern club. However, it appeared to have a pub inside it, too, where the booming music the DJ played failed to reach. Furthermore, there were no Pokemon in sight, and so she was glad that her team had been left behind at her flat to chill out (if her new Slowpoke allowed them to, that was).

“I’ll have a Pieces of Eight, please.” The teenager said, resting against the counter, dark blue gaze watching the bartender get to work. He fetched a long glass for the pale individual, mixing the chocolate, mint and alcohol together as the blonde admired herself in the mirror. Her nails were manicured and painted as always, long and glittering silver as if jewels had been encrusted on them.. Her hair was longer than ever, styled into a side parting with a wild fringe that touched her eyebrows. The rest was wavy, with some of her bangs falling beyond her shoulders, the rest left to cascade down her back.

Sliding the pay over to the bartender, Alice sat upon a stool and looked over the scene: a young man had entered just before her, one couple was dancing on the floor and a bunch of other patrons were gathered around a table. It was hardly the party rock she was used to, but starting out quiet could be nice. Hopefully, however, things would get more exciting soon enough...

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: Coselle finds Okiku's hypothetical situation... oddly particular. Coselle could sense that there was likely more than just an offhand joke hidden within Okiku's musings about a chosen one and an ancient psychic legendary, and when Okiku voices her doubt that such a thing could ever happen to her, the dark-type enthusiast shakes her head with a smirk.

"Stranger things have happened," she muses.

The topic turns to the famous research papers by Alex Morgan, a researcher who specialized in inorganic, non-biological life forms. Coselle nods with some vague recognition. "I know Marion eagerly read them when they were published, since one of her Pokemon developed a Hidden Power early in her training; Aislyn, her Ninetales, has the Hidden Power of Electricity. She is very intelligent and certainly has that metaphorical spark about her... I guess one would say that she has an electrifying personality, which would be aligned with the theory that Hidden Powers reflect personality." Coselle chuckles. "If I had a Hidden Power, mine would be fire, for all the reasons one would be associated with such an element. Temper, passion, destructive tendencies; you name it, it probably describes me." The dark-type trainer smirks mischievously. "What about you, Okiku? You strike me as an Ice personality, but far be it from me to say that my assessment is thorough or accurate." Okiku then mentions how her reading led her to some papers regarding Mew... Something clicks in Coselle's head, relating to what Okiku had said earlier about a powerful Pokemon looking for a chosen one. "And is this... Mew... looking to rebuild an ancient civilization, as well?"

Coselle downs her own Umbreon shot as Okiku expresses concern about her own Shuppet, hoping that she would not meet a similar fate to Marion. "I am told such occurrences are rare," Coselle says by way of reassurance. "Most Curses hit their target and do not waiver. It is such a concentrated, deliberate move that it accidents are much more uncommon with this move than with others. That said... One would hope that a Shuppet would never deliberately curse one's own trainer. That trainer would have to do something absolutely horrific to earn such a terrible fate... I imagine that would never be the case with you."

Okiku comments that as long as everyone's well, there was no reason to complain. Coselle laughs a bit at this statement. "Is that so? Perhaps you're ri-"

Coselle's face, while normally quite pale, turns even paler, as she wobbles a bit, bracing herself on the counter. "Ugh... I did not expect that shot to hit me so hard. What is wrong with me lately..." Coselle hangs her head, looking a bit ill. She flags down the bartender, her eyes slick with illness. "Bartender, could you get me a glass of water?" She shakes her head, trying to conceal her distress. "I'll be okay. Don't worry about it," she says to Okiku before she can even voice concern.

Marion, Duke: Marion's head swims with light, heat and music; she feels as if she is about to faint, yet she is very much within the moment, charged with the intensity of every touch, every breath, every heartbeat. Duke breaks the silence between them with a somewhat ironic little greeting, which acts as a bit of an in-joke between the two lovers while simultaneously serving as an acknowledgement that the person he now faced had been transformed through their interaction. Marion laughs, light and airy as if at the zenith of intoxication, yet the trainer had not had a single drop to drink. "Hey," she responds, the single utterance taking on a playful tone. She decides in the moment to ask the question she would have asked earlier, had the dance not called more strongly than her curiosity...

"What brings you here?" Her head tilts slightly, a soft smile on her face, the question punctuated by the intrigue in her eyes. Though her intent is to ask about his presence at the Nightclub, "here" could mean all manner of things... In this world, in her arms, in this burning mindset that seems to have overwhelmed the pair so completely.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: As the subject shifted to Hidden Power, as well as Alex's papers on the subject, Keith piped up. "I read those," he said. "Frankly, I'm inclined to agree that Hidden Powers may reflect personality. Peeves, my Duskull, has Hidden Power Fighting, and while he's not exactly fearless, he's pretty brave more often than not. Cyanide has Hidden Power Poison, and she's really loyal to me, if no one else..." Around then, Coselle wobbled a bit, her drink having hit her harder than she thought it would. Keith was alarmed by this and wheeled around, though said nothing as Coselle stated that she would be OK. He was still a bit concerned, but knew that Coselle would most likely not appreciate him bringing the subject right back up. He therefore brought the subject right back over to Hidden Power.

"So," he said, "As far as some of my other Pokemon go... Going by Alex's papers, I would be very surprised if Hermione's Hidden Power type would be anything but Electric. Granted, Weedle can't actually learn Hidden Power, but if she could, it would very likely be that- never knew a brighter, more intelligent Weedle to ever exist." He then took his Flareon shot and downed it in one. He waited for the drink to hit him, but didn't feel anything out of the ordinary.

Visit Balmund's Youtube Channel

Marion responds to Duke's greeting and follows up by asking what had brought him here in the first place. "I'd say I'm here because of you." He answered. In truth, he had come here lured by the idea of having fun, drinking and dancing, without a single thought dedicated to his responsibilities as a trainer, though the forces that write and direct his life had him coincidentally show up as Marion did, and the rest simply happened; an outcome which he was secretly hoping for from the start, though he never expected it to actually come to fruition. "That totally didn't sound creepy and stalkerish, did it?" He then joked about it, chuckling a bit before his expression turns a bit more serious. "It's true though, and now here I am, embracing the hottest girl in the club, and still convincing myself that this is really happening." He paused for a moment. "You?"
    Last edited by Balmund; 3rd January 2013 at 10:56 PM.

Keith, Coselle, Marion, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem, Connor, Alice:

After Okiku joked about the possibility of a legendary or strong psychic type controlling her into building a Psychic-themed team, Coselle shook her head and said that there was some weirder situations that have happened in the past.

"Heh," Okiku lifted her shoulders, "yeah well, it's a big, weird world we're living! Still, I wouldn't think it'll be my case."

As the subject of the Hidden Power and aura continued, Coselle and Keith went off talking about their pokémon. "Well," the psychic-typed trainer added her two cents, "I only got one Pokémon you knows Hidden Power, and it's Max, well, my Poochyena I mentioned earlier. His HP's type is Flying, which I find it fitting related to Morgan's notes as he's quite the hope-giver, at least for me." As she smiled, Okiku was somewhat surprised for the dark-typed trainer's theory of her own aura type, thinking being the destructive fire type. She would've thought she was Ghost-typed, being quite the mysterious-looking person and a bit of a trickster too, especially with the joke she made to Blaze. She shrugged the thought away though, as she knew she doesn't know Coselle very much, having met her not so long ago. The lady then tried to guess Okiku's type, blurting out it could be possibly Ice. The girl tilted her head, looking up on the ceiling, then after of a few seconds of thought, revert her attention back to Coselle. "Yeah, you're about right, but I see myself in a lot of other types... normal for neutrality, poison for loyalty, psychic for emotions... Perhaps I'm a Ice/Poison type?" she shrugged with a smile holding in a laugh.

Said laugh burst loudly out of Okiku's lungs though (perhaps too loud for her usual, being slightly intoxicated by the alcohol), as Coselle saw a suppose connection between her theory of why she's attracted to Psychic Pokémon and her research on Mew. "That whole thing about 'Pokémon controlling me to rebuild a civilization' was just a joke, no relation to my research," she pointed out after calming down from her laughter. "I was only searching on Mew to know more about psychic Pokémon in general, and being someone from Kanto and legendaries being covered - or at least theorized on - the most often, Mew was a logical subject for me to check out! Besides, I haven't read anything about Mew using any kind of mind control, so its possible they can't even do that; and I believe Mew are not the type of controlling people even if they could, supposedly being a playful and happy-go-lucky Pokémon."

As it went down the the Shuppet line and the Curse attack, Coselle reassured Okiku that said move is incredibly hard for ghost types to misfire, and it would take something extremely horrible for one to do such attack deliberately to their own trainer. The black shirted woman sighed in assurance, believing she'll never do anything bad to Omenya or any of her other Pokémon, and that although a bit self-centred about his hunger, her Shuppet was not a bad Pokémon.

When Okiku stated that all that's well ends well, Coselle giggled then came to agree with her, but she suddenly became looking quite ill. Before Okiku could say anything out of worry, the red dressed woman ordered a glass of water and said she was ok and there was no need to worry.

"Are you sure? Ya don't look so well... If you need it, I got some medicine in my purse; For headaches, muscle pains, nausea... you name it! Always be prepared for the random sickness, I always say," she chuckled.

Okiku then noticed in the corner of her eye a couple of people coming in the bar, a girl and a boy, both looking young. Normally she would have ignored them, but with all the shots she drank running through her body, she had the guts to call them in.

"Hey, you two," she yelled at them, "come on over and chat! Are you guys chosen ones or something?" she laughed loudly again.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 3rd January 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem, Connor, Alice: "Do not forget that Peeves was a fighting type in life, as well. That is another aspect of Hidden Power that seems to be important for ghost types... If they are the spirits of a being that lived before, their Hidden Power is determined by what they were in life. For example, Marion's Duskull was a dark-type Pokemon in life, so her Duskull would have Hidden Power Dark if Hidden Power was taught to her. Very interesting aspect of that move... Not really my research interest, but Marion has done some reading on it, from what I have heard."

Coselle listens to what Okiku has to say, and smirks a bit. "Ice/Poison, hmm? I wonder what kind of Pokemon would have that typing..." Coselle tilts her head back, as if thinking. The lover of psychic types then laughs at Coselle's comment about Mew, which causes Coselle to grin herself. "Oh, come on now. You know that's exactly the type of thing someone under the control of Mew would say. Deny it all you like, Mewslave, but I am on to you!" Coselle gives Okiku a sarcastically suspicious glare before laughing.

When Coselle begins to feel ill, Okiku tries to offer the woman in the red dress some medicine. Coselle shakes her head, trying to give Okiku a reassuring smile. "Oh, no, I should be fine. I just need to... er, use the restroom for a moment." Coselle quickly excuses herself from the conversation, rushing to the ladies' room with incredible haste.

Locking herself in the cleanest stall that she can find, Coselle rummages through her bag, fighting vertigo as the room spun around her. She felt sick, all right... And yet, not the type of sick that was typical of overintoxication. No, something else was wrong, something deeper than just a few drinks... Perhaps the remnant of a previous concussion from a battle, or something like that. If that were the case, then Coselle knew how to fix it. Pulling out a Potion from her bag, she sprays herself, expecting to feel the calming relief of the liquid on her skin... Only to find the normally revitalizing chemicals completely useless. "What the f**k," she hisses to herself. How could a Potion possibly fail? One of the perks of being a Pokemon was that a potion could cure nearly any damn problem she had... why was it failing all of a sudden?

A thought strikes Coselle, which she immediately tries to fight back. No. She was still a Pokemon... wasn't she? She could certainly still channel the power of the shadows in a nasty Shadow Ball... Coselle focuses her energies, trying to call upon the darkness to form a ball of pure shadow. Despite her intense focus on a move that she had performed many times in the past, nothing comes. If anything, she just stands there in the stall, beside the toilet, looking like she's doing some kind of bad Dragon Ball impression. Coselle grits her teeth, searching her brain for a move... any move... that she could perform. Shadow Sneak only led to Coselle pitifully crashing against the stall door. Confuse Ray was now nothing more than an angry, lightless stare. What the hell was happening to her? Coselle then recalls the discussion in the Bar about Hidden Power... Yes! Her Hidden Power of fire should still work, shouldn't it? After all, she learned it recently...

Coselle focuses hard, channeling the fire within her, which only grew stronger from years of harboring a grudge as a vicious Banette. After several long moments, sure enough, a blast of fire erupts from her right hand. Coselle cackles, feeling powerful once again... Until the horrific feeling of burning suddenly sears across her hand. Screaming in pain, Coselle bursts forth from the stall, running towards the sink; every precious second she fumbles with the water, the burns on her hand grow worse. Finally, after the cool burst of water comes forth from the spigot, she immediately throws her hand under the water, dousing the flames, but leaving her hand grossly and severely burned. Coselle shudders at the sight of the horrific injury, yet seems more concerned at how the present company will react than how the burn will actually affect her.

"Rawst Berry... Those things work on humans too, right? Gotta find a Rawst berry... Ugh, and something for my f**king headache... Maybe I should've taken Okiku up on those meds." Coselle makes her way out of the bathroom, hiding her severely burned hand behind her back, whistling nonchalantly. She comes up to the counter and gives the bartender as "normal" a smile as she can muster.

"Say, bartender... Could you change that order for water to a Rawst Berry Shake...? And, uh, would you mind hurrying? I am dreadfully thirsty!" Coselle laughs nervously, hoping that Okiku and Keith do not notice anything out of the ordinary.

Marion, Duke: Because of her...? For a brief moment, Marion is incredulous, before realizing the true meaning of the statement; perhaps Duke had not traveled to the club with the express purpose of dancing with her, but there was something about their meeting that seemed to be more than sheer coincidence. Duke jokes about the statement sounding somewhat creepy and stalkerish, which causes Marion to giggle somewhat. "Oh, it would take a lot more than that to creep me out. Con-si-der who I spend my time with..." The last sentence of Marion's statement is done in perfect imitation of Minerva's way of speaking, followed with a laugh. She blushes profusely as Duke refers to her as "the hottest girl in the club." Marion never knew what to do when being complemented, as it always caused her to feel quite embarrassed. That said, she cannot help the fluttering in her heart, hearing such praise coming from him. "Is it really happening, Duke...? I'm not so sure, myself." She gently places her left hand over his heart, as if to see if he was a real human being. Sure enough, his pulse throbs against her palm with a force that Marion had not quite expected.

When asked why she was here, Marion chuckles a bit. "I'm sure you heard about what happened to me back in November... spent a month confined to a bed, unable to move or to think beyond the nightmares. After what happened... Well, I would've run a marathon if I could. Anything to get back in motion and back into my own head." Marion's smile widens. "I came here because as long as I have a body left, I want to enjoy it. In those final moments... or what I thought were my final moments, anyhow... I regretted not dancing more." Marion blushes a bit. "...and I regretted holding back." She softly gestures to her own heart as she says this. "I'm... I'm glad you're here... whatever the reason. I..." Marion searches for the right words, but her mind swims in such a violent sea of emotions that it splutters and coughs, unable to form any sort of proper verbalization.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 4th January 2013 at 12:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem, Connor, Alice: Keith looked somewhat concerned for Coselle as she excused herself to the restroom, though this was nothing compared to when Coselle returned. Though she was acting seemingly natural enough, Keith couldn't help but notice that she was hiding one of her hands behind her back, plus the nonchalant whistling and the nervous laughter. He was worried about Coselle, though was sure that she wouldn't appreciate him drawing attention to anything out of the ordinary. Still, he couldn't help but wish he could help in some way with whatever was wrong, and the brief look he gave her was likely to convey this, if she couldn't already sense his concern for her.

Hyrem, Coselle, Keith, Alice, Cele, Blaze, Okiku, Connor: Hyrem was about to join in on the welcoming the newcomers when he suddenly felt dizzy. It got to be so bad he had to excuse himself to the bathroom, where he washed up his face and checked that his eyes were still in his sockets. He hadn't had any alcohol, he was too young to have any of those drinks, and even if he was old enough he wouldn't have wanted it anyway. No, this dizziness stemmed from his experience in a haunted amusement park. He still hadn't fully recovered from that horrible ordeal in the deep waters of Mantine Mania. He wasn't sure he'd ever recover from it. He didn't even know if he actually made it out or if this was all just an illusion the Harvester of Eyes was showing his undead eyes. I'm going insane here, he thought. Well, nothing else he could do but head back and hope he didn't have another headache come on suddenly. He was still holding his head when he rejoined and took his seat. "Whew, so what did I miss, guys?" he asked before turning to the short blonde at the counter. "Oh hey, not sure I met you before! I'm Hyrem, what's your name?"

Visit Balmund's Youtube Channel

Marion recalls the month she spent in bed at the hospital after the incident at the bar; shortly after her visit at his base, after news of August and Durandal became known to all. Looking back on it, Marion never even got to properly meet her Dragonite's son. Duke could only imagine what it must've been like, and even then he likely would never get even close. To be cursed on such a level ... and yet here she was, seeking to heal her soul, regain her mind, and live her life to the fullest. It's a feeling he could empathize with, ever since that fateful day, so many years ago. One simply changes once they've danced so close with death.

Marion expresses a feeling of happiness at his presence here, at this very moment, though Duke couldn't help feeling just a bit of regret as he wished he could've been even sooner. He had kicked himself hard for missing out on her birthday, for not being there when everybody else did. An invitation that never reached his hands, eyes or ears; lost perhaps on the way, or mysteriously melted in a pool of acid by someone who wanted it to never be seen, either way, the result was the same. But that wasn't the case any more.

Marion struggles to complete her sentence, searching for the right words to express herself, though they fail to escape the tip of her tongue; a thing Duke was very familiar with whenever he tried to properly express his thoughts and feelings, his eyes often wandering around for what seemed like ages as he tried to make some sense out of his train of thoughts. He knew however that sometimes, it was best to let things out in the moment, in one way or another, even if it sounds too silly, or too forward, or too nonsensical.

Duke gently lifts Marion's chin with his right hand, so as to align their faces once again, and then went in for another kiss. If the first one could be argued as some form of accident brought forth in the heat of the moment, the second one was meant to dispel that thought entirely, making a statement of his feelings. A brief one, but no less tender. "... Me too," he then said.
    Last edited by Balmund; 4th January 2013 at 07:40 PM.

OoC: Not sure how to play off the fact that Okiku and Hyrem are still in a trainer battle, but we'll consider that they're just registered for said battle for now and wait for the battle to be done before saying anything about that ^^;

Okiku tilted her head out of curiosity as Coselle explained how ghost types have as hidden powers whatever type it was in life, giving as example Marion's Duskull. Unfortunately the black-clothed woman didn't know what to say more, so she simply stayed silent.

After the dark typed lover wondered aloud what kind of Pokémon would be Ice and Poison type, she teased Okiku about how her explanation of her research on Mew is exactly what someone controlled by one would say, calling her a "Mewslave" and intensively but jokingly stared at her. As Coselle laughed, Okiku did the same quite uproariously.

When Okiku offered her medicine right after Coselle started to feel ill, she politely turned her offer down and excused herself to the restrooms. Okiku gave a concerned and confused look to Keith, thinking he would know what's wrong, only to notice he shared the same expression on his face. To pass the time while she was gone, the Japanese-named girl wanted to finish her drink she had before the Espeon shot, but wisely held herself to do so, knowing feeling she was getting a bit drunk. Coselle came back soon enough though, although she seemed somehow more nervous. Okiku opened her mouth to ask her if she was ok again and what's going on with herself, but she closed it as she thought it would be both redundant to ask again and perhaps this time too personal because of her new behavior.

The small moment of awkwardness (at least for Okiku) was pushed aside as a familiar voice and face showed up.

"Oh hey... Hyrem?" Okiku said hesitantly, not 100% sure she got his name correctly and not confident in her name-reminding skills. "I'm Okiku, and if I remember correctly, we've got a battle registered against each other, with your... Chinchou, and my with my Espeon?" Smiling, she started nodding. "Yeah, I remember now! Both not having a type advantage against each other, things gonna get pretty interesting!"

The bartender slipped her drink across to her before moving to serve another woman who had just showed up, looking a bit uneasy and definitely impatient. Alice couldn't blame her, though. It was easy to get thirsty in these places, what with the combination of heating up and dehydrating alcohol. Somebody who could probably relate to this had called her out with a less than sober laugh, and a sober looking person had done the same (without the laugh). What a mix of patrons.

"No, I don't think we have met before." She agreed, her voice strong enough to hold its own over the blaring tracks, but posh sounding in accent. "I'm Alice Hope. It's my first time here, nice to meet you." The girl reached out to shake Hyrem's hand, greeting Okiku just the same, before asking them both, "What're your names? Are you both Pokemon trainers, or...?"

OoC: Whoops, seems there's some confusion on who's the short blonde Hyrem mentioned X) Now that I think about it, it's probably Alice and not Okiku, as I likely misunderstood it as "short blonde hair girl" instead of "short girl with blonde hair". Whoops ^^; Oh well!

After introducing herself to Hyrem, the young looking girl Okiku called out earlier approached the group and introduced herself as Alice and wondered if both of them were trainers.

"I'm Okiku, nice meeting ya!" she responded. "Yup, we're both trainers - well, the whole group here are actually!"

Default Hey, hey, want to play? Well baby, I can go and go.

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem, Connor, Alice: Fortunately for Coselle, the kind bartender senses the urgency of the dark-haired woman's request, and the Rawst berry shake is served in a jiffy, complete with a plump, juicy Rawst Berry slit to fit along the edge the glass for presentation purposes. Coselle immediately plucks the Rawst berry garnish off the glass, consuming the berry swiftly before chugging the shake like a frat boy drinking cheap beer. Wiping her face from the rather messy consumption of the shake, she sneaks a quick peak at her hand; though the Rawst Berry did not repair the burn nearly as well as it would have if she was still a Pokemon, at least the burn was now sufficiently scarred over and would not become infected. The young woman tries to think of way to hide her injury; as she thinks, Keith tries to convey his concern with a look, and Coselle instinctively waves his concern off... with the burned hand.

"I just had one too many is all-" Coselle starts, before realizing her mistake and immediately concealing the hand again. "...And, you know, accidents happen when one happens to be drunk. Worrying causes wrinkles, you know? I would hate to be dating an old man." Coselle smirks playfully, masking the pain that lingers despite the scarring. She immediately turns to Hyrem, hoping to use his presence as a distraction.

"Good to see you again, Hyrem..." Coselle nods towards the trainer, an eerie grin on her face. "I did not know that you and Okiku knew each other. Small world we live in, hmmm?"

Marion, Duke: Duke responds to Marion's fumbling for vocabulary with a tender, deliberate kiss, which ends her previously aimless search for a way in which to express her emotions. An affirmation of Duke's intent, the warmth of his lips lingers on Marion's mouth even after he pulls away. Though the words that follow are short and simple, they still bring a smile to Marion's face. The music slows, taking on a softer, more sensual vibe, presumably since the only two dancers on the floor have long since left, and a decidedly less active and daring crowd has prevailed on the floor. Even so, the music flows beautifully through the room, filling Marion with an odd mixture of calmness and intense passion. Marion smirks a bit, a glint in her eyes. "Say, Duke... You haven't seen my new place yet, have you? I was hoping you would come to the party, but I guess the fates conspired against us..." The ghostly trainer giggles a bit. "The invitation is still open, you know..."

Blog Entries

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem, Connor, Alice: Coselle waved off Keith's concern, but far from calming him down, this only served to further alarm Keith as he noticed that the hand Coselle was waving Keith off with was burned. She quickly and casually attributed it to an accident as a result of having had one too many. Keith relaxed as she smirked playfully and urged him to not worry- but only slightly. He had a suspicion that something was wrong, and he couldn't help but feel concern. Still, he tried to not worry so much as he replied to Coselle.

"I guess you're right," he said with a weak grin in response to her playful smirk. "I shouldn't worry so much. Like you said earlier, I came here to relax."

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast