The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!! - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Visit Balmund's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Marion returned the smile, soft and shy, and motioned Balmund to come closer; an invitation which he gladly accepted. In truth, there was indeed a strong, electrifying sort of energy in the air, and while in part the club's ambiance played some part in this, that was not all there was to it. It was the prospect of this impromptu dance, with this particular person, that sent sparks flying for him. Just them both, with no Pokémon or people in between. Balmund would be lying to himself if he saw her as just a friend and nothing more; he knew very well what prompted him to home in as soon as he saw her. This was just a dance, yes, but Balmund knew that there's more meaning to a dance than some would give credit for. There's the fun of letting loose of course, of moving to the rhythm with no other care in the world, of feeling the music and experiencing a moment of catharsis, but at the same time it was one of the best ways to truly know someone else; a complex game where one undergoes a test of chemistry; a feel of another's energy. The rules are many, and a true master there never really was, but Balmund was at least aware about which guidelines to follow. Keep eye contact, test the waters and react accordingly. Keep an eye open for body language, for the body never lies about what it wants and how it feels. He reaches for her hand; an innocent enough gesture - a standard thing for any sort of couple dancing. It doesn't imply much, but the way she reciprocates will say a lot. Balmund makes his move.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Keith, Coselle, Blaze, Okiku, Hyrem, Cele: Coselle continued talking, and was voicing the idea that humans themselves had types just like Pokemon. Though he said nothing at this, he barely suppressed a grin. He couldn't speak for anyone else, but he of course had a type- two of them, in fact. He was a Poison-type trainer in more than one sense of the term. Coselle then explained her theories as far as types resistant to Poison, but Keith had to wonder something else after that.

"That makes sense," he agreed. "That would explain why Ground, Rock, and Ghost resist Poison... but why is it, then, that Poison is weak to Ground, but not Rock, Ghost, or Steel?"

As Keith continued to relax, he suddenly found Coselle's grip on his shoulders tightening uncomfortably. He turned his head and looked up at her, and saw that she was glaring at something somewhere on the dance floor. Keith followed her gaze and saw Balmund approaching Marion, and had a shrewd idea as to what that was about- Keith knew very well that Coselle was protective of her younger sister. Indeed, as she seemed to recognize the man as Balmund, she relaxed once again, and resumed massaging Keith's shoulders and upper back, which caused him to relax once again.

At that moment, however, Blaze woke up again, and proceeded to ask Coselle about a Vampire Ball he was recently compelled to trade for, asking why he would be compelled to obtain it when he had no discernible use for it, and if it was possible for it to be possessed. Keith spoke up at that last question.

"I'm pretty sure it's possible for inanimate objects to be possessed by spirits. Just look at Shuppet and Banette," Keith stated. "Plus, my Timburr, Millicent, I'm pretty sure something similar is up with the piece of lumber she carries around. I get an odd feeling from it, and Myrtle insists that there's a ghost in the wood, calls herself Willow."

Blaze then started talking to Keith, about his new Eevee. "Yep, got an Eevee," Keith grinned. "Her name's Cyanide. I like Leafeon and Glaceon, but to be honest, if Cyanide had left the choice to me, she'd evolve into either Flareon or Umbreon, and she's got her heart set on evolving into Flareon." Blaze then asked where he got Luna, though referred to her as a Woobat. "I got Luna in a trade, from a trainer who had only just hatched her from her Egg. Oh, and she's not a Woobat, not anymore- she's recently evolved into a Swoobat," Keith said, smiling proudly.

Keith, Coselle, Blaze, Okiku, Hyrem, Cele: Coselle chuckles a bit as Blaze rises suddenly from his nap. As the trainer approaches, his gaze locks on Coselle, and she can sense that he wishes to speak to her for some reason. Sure enough, he asks her a question regarding the feeling of being "pushed" towards something, as if by forces beyond one's self. Coselle listens to the story of the Vampire Ball and its odd little message it communicated to Blaze. A grave expression overtakes her face, and her voice turns deadly grim.

"Oh, oh dear... I have heard of that phenomenon before. It means that you are targeted for a swift and painful death. I should have known from that cough of yours that the spirits were after you. The forces which are coming for you, even if we had our Pokemon with us, are nigh unstoppable..." Coselle checks her watch. "The bloodletting always occurs promptly at midnight, which is in about ten minutes or so. I suggest you enjoy the rest of your short life, Blaze, and have a drink..." The serious, dark tone which Coselle uses is enough to send chills down one's spine, as she looks upon blaze as she would a corpse... before laughing hysterically.

"HAH! Just kidding. Couldn't resist that one~" Coselle's laughter eventually subsides, and she takes on a more serious, thoughtful tone. "In all seriousness, though, it is possible for that ball to be possessed, at Keith mentioned. However, that's not the only explanation. The voice which you hear may not necessarily be the voice of the Pokeball, but indeed of the Pokemon that will eventually be housed within it. In some ways, I am not joking; you have been targeted for some reason, but for what I cannot say." Coselle thinks for a moment, a small smirk on her face. "Whimming for Woobat, huh...? Would fit perfectly in a Vampire Ball. It's a psychic type, as well, so capable of telepathy... Not that it's the only explanation, but it seems too coincidental to ignore."

As she speaks to blaze, her hands quietly wander from Keith's shoulders to his neck, and she wraps her hands around his neck and gently squeezes, as if in the first stages of attempting to choke him. She plays with the pressure, giggling eerily, before letting go and flagging down the bartender. "Sir, could you mix me some Eeveelution Shots? An Umbreon for me, an Espeon for the lady, and a Flareon for my dear Keith - Blaze, is there something you would like?"

Marion, Duke: As Duke reaches out with his hand, Marion flashes back to their friendly hug on the battlefield, some months ago, and the angry protestations of Orchrist. Marion almost half expected to hear an intimidating hiss as Marion lifts her hand gently, but with resolution, towards his. Though no vicious Seviper came out of the woodwork to choke her, as their palms touched and her fingers gracefully curled around his hand, there was a friction, a tension, a pulse - something in his eyes when they touched made her breath catch in her throat for a brief moment. Breathe, she thought to herself, and though she would normally go straight into deep contemplation about why she was feeling the way she was, she was far too caught up in the nuances of the moment to let her mind's eye wander. Her motions toward him, her steps forward, are light and feminine, yet Duke could likely sense that underneath that softness is a fire, a determination, a certain lack of fear or hesitation in her advance, more demure than her sister's, but no less powerful.

Keith, Coselle, Marion, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem:

Coselle recalled the title of the Japanese folktale, although not exactly the same one that Okiku recalled. As she mentioned its theme of revenge, the girl with her name based on the story held herself not to bite her bottom lip. To her relief, the dark type-loving woman didn't continue through what that conversation's route could end up taking, which would likely have left Okiku being a train wreck of rage and sadness she still have a hard time to handle even after all these years.

After Okiku have wondered aloud about her affinities to dark and psychic types, the lady in red smirked, throwing in the thought of people having types themselves. The casually black clothed woman noticed a small grin taking form on Keith's lips to that theory, likely agreeing in some way. "Perhaps you're right," Okiku shrugged with a smile, "but I think only a few of those 'human types' can be fully, 'naturally' reflected on someone, like... fighting, psychic, dark... and normal of course. Some would probably say we could base it on personality, but I know good and well it'll end up in the 'zodiac crap' department: personality have no relation with types for Pokémon, so why should it be the same for people?"

Keith couldn't really answer Okiku's question about the reason of poison types' weakness to psychic attacks, simply saying he thought the theory Okiku mentioned was the best one he ever heard. Coselle, however, begged to differ, pointing out that if they could do that, they would be able to counter almost all types. "Yeah, that's what I thought," Okiku stated. The lady in red then threw in her own idea in the matter: poison, being only a physical affliction, can be simply be removed via telekinesis. As the psychic-based trainer nodded, the poison one agreed, but was puzzled how his favourite type is weak to ground but not other earth-based types and ghost. "Hmmm, well ground is basically sand and dirt, and both can absorb any liquid, like poison... but that doesn't work, since it would've be applied to water. ...Maybe because ground, as in dirt, already have a bunch of chemi... no, that doesn't work either," she laughed, "I'm stumped on that one, too!"

Coselle then listened with great fascination to Okiku's theories of dark types' strengths and weaknesses. She noted how the type of the void and darkness could be related to bugs as the insects are often nocturnal or live in environments with low light, but all this didn't quite pinpointed the reason why dark types were weak against them. She mentioned how her sister, Marion, would be the kind of thinking deeper into the matter and be also interested to hear these hypotheses, but her gaze towards her and comments hinted it wasn't the time to approach her about it. Okiku quickly glanced at Marion on the dancef loor, and noticed she was dancing with someone else. She simply lightly lifted her shoulders in understanding of the situation.

As they all continued to talk, a dazed-looking trainer approached the small group and greeted them. The Japanese-named girl tilted her head in curiosity, especially when he approached Coselle with a Vampire Ball, saying it mysteriously spoke to him and wondered if it was possessed. Keith answered first though, saying it's possible a ghost took it as its home. "I guess you got a special one, because I got a Vampire Ball myself and it doesn't do that," Okiku added her two cents. Coselle started to seriously described that Blaze is actually doomed and have only a few hours to live, before laughing maniacally and stating it was all a joke. Okiku snickered a bit, as not only she saw that it was a joke a miles away, she thought that it was quite fitting for her to say. The dark-typed woman then added that there's another possibility of the 'talking Pokéball': it's possible the voice came from its future held Pokémon, likely the Woobat he was desperate to have these days. "And not only psychics can throw in their voice like that," Okiku chipped in, "a lot of them can see the future, so it might've seen that its future Pokéball finally reached the hands of its future trainer, and wanted to comment about that, just for the heck of it. Ghosts are not the only pranksters in the Pokémon world..." she giggled. As Coselle called the barman to make a few shots based on the Eevee evolutions, all fitting for everyone's own Eevee, the young man then presented himself as Blaze and asked her name. "Oh, my name is Okiku. Nice to meet you Blaze," she politely nodded, then squinted her eyes as she looked at him. "You look familiar though. Did I see you before? Maybe we traded something? Ehh," she shrugged with a smile, "can be just my imagination."
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 26th December 2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Tweaking to fit with Marion's post, which she put it in almost at the same time as mine ^^;

Blog Entries

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Hyrem, Cele: As Coselle observed Blaze's Vampire Ball, she started to tell him, in a grim tone, that the spirits were coming for him, and he likely had only a few hours left. Keith knew better than to take her word at face value- he knew perfectly well that it was almost never possible to tell whether Coselle was lying. Sure enough, she burst into laughter, stating that she had been joking. Keith tried to suppress his own laughter out of respect for Blaze, as this might very well have freaked him out, but he couldn't stop himself from chuckling a little bit. Coselle's hands, meanwhile, moved from his shoulders to his neck, as if she were about to choke him. Though she toyed with the pressure a little bit, Keith was pretty sure Coselle wasn't going to actually strangle him. Indeed, after she gave an eerie giggle, Coselle let go of Keith's neck and ordered more drinks from the bartender, each of them named for various Eeveelutions.

As the subject turned to any possible connection between the Woobat Blaze seemed to want and the seemingly possessed Vampire Ball, Keith chimed in, having trained a Woobat himself. "Even when Luna was a Woobat, she was skilled in telepathy. And she told me that just before she evolved, she started to get premonitions of the future. Nothing major, and so far she only seems to predict things that have to do with those she considers friends. But I wouldn't put it past your future Woobat to be doing that."

A femenine and graceful response from Marion, and yet, definitely assertive. For only a second, Balmund lost himself at that initial touch. Stop gawking. Don't think. Move. Go with the flow. Have fun. You know what to do; allow yourself to do it. Take the lead. The thoughts all ran in his mind in unison. Teasingly, Balmund takes a few steps back, swaying, hips, legs, torso, all to the constant rhythm of the throbbing bass. Hands still connected, he distances not too far and not too close, but just enough to create a bit of tension, the likes felt when holding two opposites poles of a magnet close barely a few inches apart from each other. He allowed himself enough room to fully contemplate her, and her movements, in their entirety, and then, he tugged gently, inciting her to come closer, much closer. Close and away, to and fro, Balmund played and sought to progress and evolve along with the music. He bides his time for the moment to come naturally, though not too long, no, for he knew how quickly things could turn from natural, to utterly awkward. And then, he guides her hand towards him, sliding it up to his shoulder while at the same time placing his other hand over hers'. Balmund tested the waters yet again.
    Last edited by Balmund; 27th December 2012 at 12:35 AM.

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Hyrem, Cele: Coselle frowns slightly at the lack of nervousness Keith displays at her playful attempts at choking him. Later, when there were less people around, she would have to put some fear back into him... Her eyes glitter with sadistic glee at imagining the various tortures she has planned, though she quickly snaps out of this reverie to listen to Okiku. "Mm, I have seen people with what I would describe as fire souls, or electric souls. It goes beyond personality, I think. Sure, there are those who try to become caricatures of their favorite type... but it's more than just having the personality. There's a calling of sorts. I mean, are there not those who are more sensitive to telepathy, or inclined to psychic talents? I would not know much about that, but..." Coselle shrugs. "The darkness... and all types, really... have something akin to that. There is a calling, a sensitivity, a propensity for that type that cannot be explained. Not everyone has it, for sure, but I have seen it. Then again, I have seen what you've described, too; people who simply 'associate' with a type without really having a true connection to it."

Coselle simply shrugs in response to the question of why poison types are weak to ground, and not to other types. Rather than attempt an explanation and end up talking utter nonsense, she decides to remain silent on the matter.

Marion, Duke: Duke pulls back just enough for Marion to feel the tension in the muscles of her arm. She takes the distance in stride, her legs moving smoothly with the rhythm, with a hint of flirtation in the sway of her hips. His moves were the perfect balance of expected and unexpected, of careful and daring; he let the beat take him, and yet remained in control. After all, much like the music that surrounds them, progression must be natural, occurring at just the right time. When the time is right, Duke takes Marion's hand and guides it towards his shoulder, while taking her other hand with his. She gives his shoulder a playful squeeze, the naturally mischievous gleam in her eyes somehow amplified by the lights that surround them. This close, the pair would have to truly move together in order for the dance to work; of course, Marion had been watching him carefully in those moments where her vantage point was such that she got a good view of his moves, and she was starting to get a sense of him and his movements. The trick now was to follow with her body instead of her eyes... yet somehow, Marion's usual fear of tripping and sending her partner sprawling on the floor was strangely absent. Their energy was too in sync, their minds too well-matched for her to misjudge him so terribly. Wherever the dance led her, Marion was confident that she could follow.

Blog Entries

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: Keith nodded as Coselle explained that for some trainers, they just have a calling for a certain type that can't usually be explained. Though he had a shrewd idea as to what drew him to Poison-types, he understood nonetheless. "I think I get that," he said. "I've always had this preference for Poison-types, and I mean, it's like I'm more comfortable with them than with any other type. I mean, I'm good with Pokemon of most types, as far as I know, but I feel like it's Poison-types that I understand the most, that I feel the most comfortable with, that I identify with the most. And I don't think it's just me, either... It seems like most Poison-types that come into my ownership have an easier time warming up to me than they would with other trainers... that's the feeling I get, anyway. Hedwig, my Crobat, she only obeys me. She won't listen to anything anyone else tells her to do unless I tell her to listen to them." Keith paused for a second before continuing. "Lately, it's seemed to me like it's the same with Ghost-types, albeit to a lesser extent. I can't be sure if that's the same thing or what, though. I do know that I've started to like Ghost-types more and more lately. I've always wanted a Gastly, of course, but over the past year, certain events have given me something of an... appreciation, you might say, for Shuppet and Banette," Keith added with the faintest trace of a grin on his face.

Balmund's grin widens as both dancers find themselves dancing close and in perfect unison. It was as if she could read him perfectly, and in turn, he had no problem responding to her flow for it complemented his own. Marion teases him with a squeeze of his shoulder, and he notices a naughty glint in her eyes. Did she always have this kind of fire within her? The DJ had now shifted the music to a more minimalistic tune, the beat now going to a constant thump, thump, thump, which either coincidentally matched the beat of his heart, or simply induced it to match it on its own; either way, it reverberated in his chest, and served to enhance the moment. He dared further, sliding his free hand down her torso and stopping just above her waist. He could almost feel the envious gaze of the famed circle of losers around him, always watching and dancing by themselves, but never truly mustering the courage to ever get in the way. And may it stay that way, for Balmund could not care less for anyone else around him, his eyes solely fixed on those of his partner. He gets even closer. "Come," he says, before subtly leading the way, eyes ever fixed on her. He wasn't sure where he was going or what he wanted to do. He gathered he wanted to talk, though what about he wasn't certain - he likely wouldn't talk about much at all. All he knew was that he wanted to find a moment of seclusion for them both. A feeling, not a thought. He worried not about what this event would mean to him, or how would this change things for the short term, much less the long. Tonight, none of that mattered. All that matters is the present. The night could very well last forever.

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: Coselle laughs at Keith's mention of his recent admiration of the Shuppet and Banette lines. "The Banette species is so full of vengeance and wrath, and here you are, talking about loving them! Unbelievable. After all that Minerva has done... I am thoroughly surprised at you, Keith." Coselle shakes her head and chuckles darkly. "Oh, I suppose you would not know who Minerva is, Okiku... She was my sister's starter Pokemon, a Banette. I say was, of course, because she has been missing ever since a botched curse attack nearly killed her trainer. It was an accident, of course - Minerva would never hurt Marion - but that Pokemon has always been trouble, and having a previous behavioral record isn't good when one's trainer has to spend a month in the hospital because of something one did. Anyway, the authorities still have no idea where that creepy little doll is. To Hell with her, I say." Coselle grimaces. "Of course, Marion seems... rather unperturbed. I can't shake the feeling that she knows where that Banette is hiding, but she won't tell me."

Marion, Duke: The DJ switches the music to a more consistent beat, and everything: the lights, the motion of their bodies, their very hearts, seem to pulse to the same rhythm. Never before had Marion felt so in time with another human being, and with the world around her. The feeling of Duke's hand sliding gently down her torso sends chills down her spine; not the icy jolt so typical of fear, but almost like the shivers one experiences at the height of a fever, when the heat within becomes so great that the body mimics cold. She can feel a bit of color rising to her cheeks, but thankfully her dancing has already provided enough of a glow to her skin that the blush is somewhat masked. His hand stops just above her waist... Gentlemanly enough, but there was that feeling, that question of how much farther he would go.

Duke pulls closer before beckoning Marion to come; without hesitation, she silently follows, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. Always the little Alice, she was constantly admonished by Minerva for following metaphorical White Rabbits into places unknown, but the young woman simply could not help herself. For once, she was not chasing after knowledge, as she had always done. She could not really say what she was looking for, or where she was even going, for that matter... but one simply does not refuse the invitation to Wonderland, no matter how far that journey takes you. There was no turning back now. A terrifying thought, but to Marion, quite thrilling indeed.

Blog Entries

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: Coselle laughed at Keith's words, stating how surprised she was at Keith for his admiration of the Shuppet line after all that Minerva has done. She then went into an explanation as to who Minerva was for Okiku.

"Ah, yeah, the incident," Keith nodded at the mention of the botched Curse which nearly killed Marion. "Strangely, that hasn't really had any negative impact on my opinion of Banette," he remarked. "I don't know if I'm just a glutton for punishment or what, all I know is, I still find myself having a certain appreciation for the species." He felt an urge to go into his account of that night's events, explaining how the entire fiasco had been his fault, but he got the feeling that Coselle didn't want him to defend Minerva's actions, so he left it at that and said no more on the subject.

Marion follows, curious, and without hesitation. Balmund wasn't sure about what to expect as his body moved almost by its own. He did not notice at which point did they leave the dance floor. Before he knew it, they were in a more private area, where the music was far less intrusive and the surrounding bodies far less crowded. They were far past the point of no return if they ever wanted to go back, together at any rate, not without something else happening anyhow. He pondered about what to say next, though once again he found no words that could be spoken without ruining that which was being built up ever since he started dancing. Balmund decides to go even further; a part of him was slightly nervous of going too far, but not anymore. He pulls her closer, his hand slowly goes further south, and his face nears hers' to a breath's distance. The invitation was clear, and Alice would now be standing at the very edge of a bottomless rabbit's hole. Should she jump down, or withdraw back to the safety of her tea party, would be up to her.

Keith, Coselle, Okiku, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: ((I think I'll wait on blaze and Okiku before continuing this one. Don't want to get too far ahead!))

Marion, Duke: Duke leads Marion to a more secluded area, where presumably they would be able to talk more freely, yet Marion was not sure what Duke would even say. She waits for the words, but they do not come... or rather, do not arrive in the form she had expected. It was true that he meant to communicate someplace more private, but his words took the form of touch, of motion; Marion inhales as Balmund's hand moves down her waist, somewhere in between a breath and a soft gasp. She would never admit it, no... never admit that she had wanted this from the beginning, but was too afraid to imagine that those desires, hidden deep within herself, would ever come to fruition. Inches away from that defining moment, Marion's hand lifts from Balmund's shoulder, tracing his cheekbone lightly before her fingers carefully weave themselves through his hair. Her eyes close as the inch of breath between them slowly vanishes, their lips finally, after a moment of tension, meeting.

How does one possibly describe that moment in which one crosses over into a brand new world? A kiss, for all of its cliches and cheapening in bad songs and bright Hollywood lights, is a powerful door, a portal into an entirely different existence. The world in which their lips had never met was gone, left behind, erased. The kiss transforms, creates, propels; the only choice is to tumble forward, through the Rabbit Hole, into whatever Wonderland awaits as a result of their choice.

If passion was slowly infecting Marion's mind before, it had complete possession of her now. Its insatiable need for the burning sweetness of touch was all that Marion's mind could comprehend, for it had erased all thought, all doubt, all fear. He was all that she could smell, taste, feel... and all that she desired.

Keith, Coselle, Marion, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem:

As the subject of humans having types like Pokémon continued, Coselle added that the "type" could actually be a calling, similarly to the trio's selected types. Okiku nodded in agreement as Keith explained his story about his attraction to poison types. "As for me," the black clothed woman said, "I still don't know why I prefer Psychic and dark types. I don't even know if I'm really good at training those particular types, only having three of them... Eh, it could be some old, super-powerful psychic Pokémon hinting me to prefer these Pokémon for some reason," she gave an unsure but joking expression on her face, "...to... help him find his descendants of his ancient civilization so he can build it anew?" Okiku laughed at this far-fetched idea, then ended it with a joyful sigh. "Ah, that'll be the day if I end up in some 'chosen one' kind of moment. Don't think it'll ever happen though."

As Coselle mentioned personalities reflecting people's type, Okiku lifted an eyebrow. "You know, perhaps personalities only reflects the Hidden Power's type, or should I say 'aura', that's within every living thing; as theorized in some research papers I found in the Talas Library, written by a certain... Alex Morgan, if I remember correctly... It was a pretty interesting read, knowing that some psychic and even other typed Pokémon can detect said aura. To be honest though, I was more searching out of curiosity information about the legendary Pokémon Mew, then lead me to read about the one supposedly living in this giant tree near Rota, a town in Kanto, then ended up reading about... Gah, I'm rambling again, sorry," she slapped her palm on her forehead.

The conversation strangely derived the Shuppet line, with Keith mentioning his strange late attraction to it. Coselle chuckled at the trainer's comment, pointing out how they are attracted to vengeance and wrath and, to Okiku's confusion, something about a certain 'Minerva'. The woman then explained to her the incident that happened between Marion and her own Banette. Okiku winced and closed her eyes, then quickly shook her head and drank the Espeon shot the barman brought to her, like she was trying to remove some physical pain, a thought in her mind, or an awful taste in her mouth. "...Heh," she nervously muttered, tempting to cover her strange mannerism, "I just hope my own Shuppet, Omenya, won't end up doing this to me... Thankfully he doesn't know that move yet." the dark-typed lady then mentioned how Marion seemed to have gotten over it easily, and Keith added how that event didn't affect him much towards his appreciation of Shuppet and Banette. "Well," Okiku placed a hand behind her neck, "as long everyone's well, there's nothing to complain about."

Their lips finally meet after a brief moment of tension, and then, it was like the world around them ceased to exist for Duke, for all that clouded his mind was the feel of her touch, smell and taste; it drove him mad. Eyes closed, he embraces her tightly. His other hand swims up through a cascade of silky lavender as her hand weaves through his own. He caressed the side of her face as their lips met time and time again, firm and gentle, intimate and loving, ever growing exponentially in passion. A second spent apart for a breathing moment, was a second too long. This wasn't the first time Duke was this close to somebody, but definitely the most special. The only one he sought for himself. The feelings were already brewing within him for quite some time; this was precisely what he wanted, and he had no qualms about admiting it to himself.

He couldn't tell just how long they stood there together. It stopped only when it needed to. He opened his eyes again to meet hers; his chest saturated with a feeling of warmth and his head feeling way lighter than usual. Each and every single one of his heartbeats was loud and strong. A smile draws once again on his colored face. "Hey there," he issued a belated greeting, half in jest, half in earnest. He wasn't sure why where those precisely his first words, though in a way it felt right to him; a greeting to a new Marion, which he saw under a completely new light.
    Last edited by Balmund; 1st January 2013 at 11:48 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast