The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Keith, Hyrem, Cele, Blaze: Keith listened as Hyrem stated that he didn't bring Amethyst to the tree grove. "Well, I don't know if you heard me just then, but Meowth brought my entire team out- turns out that the Tree Grove, just like the bar, is an exception to the whole "no more than six Pokemon at a time" rule. I'm thinking you should bring Amethyst in there, personally... Marvolo doesn't fare too much better when he's forced to not be with her. Heh, the happiest I've seen them " Hyrem then started going on about some of his newest Pokemon- a Turtwig named Toby and a Purrloin named Selina. Keith chuckled as Hyrem stated that Selina only goes after male cats. "Oh, yeah," Keith nodded. "Meowth is going to love this." Hyrem then advised Keith that he should get his Pokedex back from Meowth. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea-" Keith began before his Xtranceiver started to ring. "I swear, it's like these things can sense when you're in the middle of a conversation," Keith grumbled as he glanced at the screen, and his eyebrows went up in surprise. "Huh. The caller ID just says 'Pokedex'". He picked up, and saw Meowth's face on the screen. "Meowth?" Keith said.

"Hey, Keith!" Meowth exclaimed. "Did youse know yer Pokedex's got a built in videophone? Anyways, just checkin' in wit ya, dunno if ya got Luna's message-"

"Yeah, I got it," nodded Keith. "So, Meowth, you gonna return the Pokedex to me or-"

"Maybe later," Meowth replied. "Right now I'm tryin' to tink o' wat to say to dis cute Purrloin ova here," he added, blushing somewhat. "Just relax, I ain't gonna lose it on ya. Hey, better yet, youse can check in on us wit yer Xtranceiver like dis if youse wants."

"Huh," Keith said, considering this. "That's... that's not a bad idea. So, everything going fine so far?"

"So far so good," Meowth replied. "Marvolo ain't happy 'cause he can't find Amethyst (at this point, Keith gave Hyrem kind of an 'I told you so' kind of look), but aside from dat, tings are just fine. Now quit yer worryin'." With that, the call was terminated.

"...OK, didn't see that coming," Keith remarked. "I didn't know my Pokedex came with a built -in videophone."

Hyrem, Blaze, Keith, Cele

Blaze was a little bit embarrassed at the fact that so many people were concerned about his cough, and he finally came out with it. "Yeah, I am not that okay. See, the poison in the gas was also somewhat corrosive, and it ate parts of my lungs away. I'm hopeful...but the doctors don't think that my endurance is ever going to come back. It has its days, but today is bad. Must be a storm in the air. I don't have any Pokemon to try and give me a Heal Pulse either, so, if it gets bad, I might have to leave. But, I shall try to stay as long as I can." blaze was more concerned however. It had gotten bad, but never bad enough that he was coughing blood. He hoped that he would not have to leave yet....

Blog Entries

Keith, Blaze, Hyrem, Cele: Keith seemed rather more concerned as Blaze revealed that the poison gas he had encountered was slightly corrosive, and had eaten away at part of his lungs. "Ooh," he said. Though, of course, being who and what he was, Keith would never have been subjected to such an effect- indeed, he had been breathing in Gemini's fumes for eight years with no ill effects, among other things. "Hey, when you do leave, I can get my Croagunk for you," he offered. "Malfoy. He knows Heal Pulse, and I'm sure he'd have no problem using one on you." Just then, Keith's Xtranceiver rang again. Rolling his eyes slightly, Keith picked up the call. "Meowth, I'm kinda in the middle of-"

"Meat sack!" came a sharp yell from the other end that (I assume) made everyone else jump. Keith, however, merely sighed as the face of a Shuppet showed up on the other end.

"Myrtle, I thought Meowth had my Pokedex," Keith said.

"I bor-rowed it," Myrtle said simply. "Meat Sack, Ne-ville is loose in this place."

"WHAT?!" Keith exclaimed. "Why would James let that... that... thing loose in there?!"

"From the looks of it, Ne-ville es-caped," Myrtle replied. "A Bui-zel is cha-sing Ne-ville all a-round the place, try-ing to re-turn him to his Po-ke Ball."

"Myrtle, you gotta keep Neville away from Pomona," Keith said at once. "And Six, for that matter! One Grass/Poison-type terrified of Stunfisk is more than enough."

"Do not tell me what to do," Myrtle snapped. "E-ven if it was what I was go-ing to do a-ny-way." With that, the call was terminated.

"Well, so much for relaxation," Keith sighed. "With Neville loose, it's probably total bedlam over there." Then, his food arrived, along with a chocolate milkshake (he had, at some point, changed his drink order after realizing they made milkshakes). Keith may have been old enough to drink, but screw it, he preferred sobriety. He dug into the burger hungrily.

The night club was packed full of trainers unwinding from their daily training. When Auric walked in he immediately felt out of place and was less than thrilled with the idea of dancing. He was already out of his element being here and felt naked without his cloak, training gear or his pokeballs. Looking around through the bright lights and scores of people he spotted the entrance to a pub attached to the nightclub. 'Perfect' he thought moving through the crowd. In truth he didn't want to come here tonight, but his team needed some down time from training and they'd earned it. So if he was going to have to spend some time away from his team, getting a hot meal and time to think would do just fine.

Once he had moved past the restrooms the crowd started to thin out and he found himself in the Wallflower Pub. A server quickly lead him to a booth in front of the window and brought him a menu. "My name is Kelly and I'll be your waitress this evening. Can I get you something to drink?"

"What do you have on tap?" Auric asked?

"Erm... This is my first day. I can't remember so I'll go ask." She stuttered nervously.

Auric shook his head. "It's ok, any light beer will be fine."

Kelly smiled and walked away stopping at a near by table. Auric looked over the menu thinking over his options for food. He really wasn't that fussy about his food. Normally he ate what was convenient to eat on the move. When his waitress came back he ordered the chicken club with fries and took a drink of his cold beer. Looking around Auric could see the pub was actually quite busy. Not as busy as the nightclub, but still pretty full. Turning he looked out the window which looked out over a near by forest. Lightning broke in the distance, a storm on the way. Taking another drink Auric reached into his back pocket and pulled out a little book and a pen. Setting it on the table he started flipping through the pages. The pages were full of scribbled notes and sketches. Most of it was about his journeys as a pokemon trainer. But towards the back of the book was a special section in which the pages were worn a little more than the others. A sketch of a family, and a home. Scribbled notes meant to help trigger his memory and provide leads to what happened.

He constantly went back to that night in his mind. It bothered him that he couldn't remember, that his mind had found a way to shield it from his memory. Everything he could remember, about his family, was now nothing more the pen marks on paper. He had no pictures of them, just his sketches. He used to stare at it every night when he was still a kid just to fall asleep. Eventually his team became his new family and the sketch of his parents and brother became fuel for his search. He was so focused on the pages he hardly noticed when his food came.

"Here we are! Hope you enjoy." Kelly said placing a bottle of ketchup on the table with his food.

"Thank you." Auric said closing the notebook.

Pushing the book to the side of his plate he took another drink of beer and glanced out the window at the storm that was coming in over the forest.

Last edited by Trepie; 26th November 2012 at 12:31 AM.

Hyrem, Cele, Keith, Blaze: Thanks to Keith's Pokemon giving a status report with his Pokedex, Hyrem learned Marvolo was getting restless because Amethyst wasn't there, at which point Keith looked at him as if he knew what would happen. "Well, if you're asking me to do something about it, I can't do much, unfortunately. I keep my Pokedex away from my Pokemon for that reason and others," he said as he pointed to Keith's Xtranceiver, referring to how his Meowth brought out everyone else without his permission.

Blog Entries

Keith, Hyrem, Blaze, Cele: "No, yeah, I know," Keith nodded, agreeing with Hyrem. "Just saying, knew that would happen. It won't be a problem, though, if Marvolo really starts to become a problem, my other Pokemon can handle him." Keith paused and took a bite of his bacon cheeseburger, and washed it down with a gulp of milkshake.

Keith, Blaze:

Blaze truly wondered to himself what the rest of them were doing. He actually fell asleep! He must have dozed off for a bit, and being so tired, naturally fell asleep. He got up quickly, and wiped a little bit of drool off of his cheek, a habit he had gotten into recently for some unknown reason. When he looked around to see if anyone else was here...he was saddened to find that there was no one around. He hoped that he would at least get to dance with someone.....

Blog Entries

Keith, Blaze, Hyrem, Cele: Keith noticed around this time that Blaze had fallen asleep. At that moment, however, he woke up suddenly, and looked around to see if anyone else had arrived. Which was not the case.

"Yeah, it's real quiet here, tonight, isn't it?" Keith remarked. He knew very well who he'd like to see enter this place, of course, but given the... ahem... nature of what she was, he wasn't entirely certain that she would want to risk it. Still, the fact remained that this wasn't nearly as packed as the bar. Relaxing though the atmosphere ought to be, Keith found himself getting bored. He gulped down what remained of his chocolate milkshake, trying to think of something to talk about. Finally, he spoke up. "So, what have you guys been up to lately?" he asked. "I got this Timburr in a trade, right? Named her Millicent. Only, she seems to think that the log she carries around is this sentient being that speaks to her. She'd been in the Adoption Center for more or less her whole life, so Meowth thinks that it's just some imaginary friend she created to cope with the loneliness, but I'm... not so sure. Myrtle is adamant that there's a ghost haunting the log- or Willow, as Millicent calls it."

Okiku walks into the nightclub, leaving the Pokéballs of her team to the bouncer at the entrance, as the idea of dropping them off at the nearby pokémon-only grove slipped her mind. Being not quite the social type, she felt a bit uncomfortable to be in such a social-biased place... but she overhead the place great taste in techno music (her favorite genre) but still open to other types of music, and the food is so great a Swalot has ruined the place countless times to the point he triggered the ban of Pokémon into the place. Being quite a fussy but passionate food lover and listening to her favorite music as a bonus, her curiosity won over her shyness to check it out.

As she looked around, she was surprised to find the place a bit quiet, with only a few patrons present. Okiku wasn't too sure what to think of it though, as less people meant less people to be around with, but it also meant to be somewhat forced to interact with them to bypass the more awkward situation of ignoring them.

To start things off though, she decided to sit at the bar and took a chance at ordering a Cake is Not a Lie drink (although she was tempted to get a a Dratini instead), and to her delight the barman was able to create it. Being the first time she tried the mix, she took a small sip, making sure to have at least a bit of its whip cream and piece of strawberry.

"Yummy," she exclaimed in a whisper to the barman, "I'm not strong on alcoholic drinks, but tasty and sugary gets around that!"

She oversee her surroundings, shyly looking at the others, and secretly enjoying her drink, the music and the multitude of lights flashing, spinning and moving throughout the room.

Blog Entries

Keith, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem, Okiku: Keith noticed as another person entered the nightclub. As she sat down and ordered a drink, Keith decided that he would introduce himself. "Hi," he said, offering her a handshake. "I'm Keith. I think I saw you at the park, right? With the Poochyena, the Starly, and the Espeon? I'm Keith, what's your-" Just then, his Xtranceiver went off again. "Hold that thought," Keith said as he took out the device, rolling his eyes as the caller ID identified the call as coming from his Pokedex once again. "What is it this time, Meowth?" he asked. However, what he saw on the screen was a Shuppet and a Meowth glaring at each other.

"Meat Sack!" snapped Myrtle. "Tell Me-owth to let that Ee-vee of yours out here too. He has brought out e-ve-ry oth-er Po-ke-mon you own."

"Like heck I'm gonna bring dat ting out," Meowth retorted. "She's too full o' herself, and she don't seem to like nobody else!"

"So do I, and that did not stop you from let-ting me out," said Myrtle.

"Youse saying yous wants ta go back in da ball?" Meowth threatened.

"I would like to see you try, you lit-tle-"

"OK, stop it!" Keith said sharply. "Meowth, just bring Cyanide out, OK? She could use a chance to interact with other Pokemon."

"Yeah, but her idea 'o interactin' involves snide remarks, if not outright attacks," Meowth whined.

"Same with Myrtle," Keith replied. "Meowth, just give her a chance."

"Fine," groaned Meowth as he hung up.

"Cyanide- that's my Eevee," Keith explained to everyone who had heard the conversation. "She's not the most friendly Eevee, except to me.

Keith, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem, Okiku:

As Okiku looked around while drinking her dessert-like drink, one of the patrons, which she estimated to be about the same age as her, approached her and introduced himself as Keith, hand extended. A bit confused at the sudden approach, she shyly shook his hand. As he mentioned he has saw her before at the Fizzytopian Park and even mentioned some of her Pokémon, she squinted her eyes for a moment, finding him vaguely familiar, then widened her eyes as soon as she realized he was the trainer of a Pokémon whom have challenged her Starly, Rawk, into a battle. Before she could mutter her name though, Keith's Xtranceiver rang. Overhearing the conversation, it seems a Shuppet, which Keith seemed to strangely understand, and a talking Meowth, of all things, was on the other side of the line, arguing one what seems to be about letting out one of his Pokémon, a certain Cyanide, out of her Pokéball. After he closed his Xtraceiver, Keith explained that Cyanide is one of his newest member of his team, an Eevee, and she's not one friendly one.

"I think we all have our share of quirky personalities in our team," Okiku, stated, trying to make at least a bit of conversation, "For example, Rawk, my Starly, thinks he's the best in the world, always bragging and being overconfident. Thankfully I'm able to use his ego to make him listen to me," she chuckled a bit. "Anyway, I'm Okiku. It's nice to meet you too. And yes, I was there in the park with my Pokémon; and speaking of Rawk, if I'm not mistaken, you've reserved a match between him and your... Weedle, I believe? Max and Himiko, w-well my Poochyena and Espeon, tried to explain the plan the best they could, but it's hard to do so when I can't understand them," she scratched right cheek. "Too bad Himiko's not used to her Psychic powers to use them to 'speak' with me..." she squinted her eyes at Keith again, this time out of curiosity. "Say, how come your Meowth can speak English? He got the same accent as the one in that show too, that's kinda cute," she lightly laughed, then tilted her head to the side. "But you seemed to understand that Shuppet, too. Does she have psychic powers, by any chance?"

Blog Entries

OOC: Myrtle was actually speaking human language, but as my character can understand Shuppet language anyway, it's not a problem.
    Keith, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem: Keith grinned slightly as Okiku explained that her Starly was always overconfident, and then she introduced herself to Keith, and confirmed that he did indeed see her in the park. "Nice to meet you, Okiku," Keith said as he shook her hand. "Yes, it's between your Starly and my Weedle. It's not the first time one of my Pokemon battled at a type disadvantage, but Hermione wants to see just how much Electroweb will help her out in battle. It wasn't hard for Hermione to let me know about the battle- all she had to do was tell Meowth, and he told me." It was around then that the subject turned to Keith's Meowth- more specifically, his ability to speak English. "Well, what happened was, when I traded for him, the machine malfunctioned," Keith explained. "Nobody's exactly sure how it happened, but ever since then, Meowth's been able to speak like that. I had him checked out at a Pokemon Center where the nurse happened to have some experience in trade machine malfunctions, and she thinks that there may have been some human DNA in the machine. However, since Meowth's always wanted to be like that Meowth on TV, she also thinks it's possible that the machine was used to trade a Munna or Musharna at some point, and that some Dream Mist got caught in the machine, and reacted with Meowth during the malfunction." Then she asked Keith about how he was able to understand Myrtle, and asked if she had any psychic powers. "Myrtle does have psychic powers, but it's more along the lines of telekinesis than telepathy," Keith explained. "As it happens, she taught me how to speak Shuppet language. She also speaks human language sometimes, though. In fact, all my Ghost-types can speak the human language." Keith paused to take a bite of his burger, and once he swallowed it, he spoke up again. "So, did you know you would evolve your Eevee into Espeon right away, or was it a hard decision?" he asked. "Me, I already know that Cyanide's going to evolve into a Flareon. I showed her pictures of all the Eeveelutions, and she made it clear to me she wanted to become a Flareon. I had no objection to that, Flareon's my favorite of the Eeveelutions in any case," Keith chuckled. "Cyanide wants to evolve, but I'm not sure if it's the best idea to evolve her right away." He then dug a glassy yellow stone with a flame pattern seemingly trapped inside it out of his bag and examined it. "All I know is, I'll use this when the time is right," he stated.

OoC: I knew it could've been either reasons, but I wasn't sure which one was being in use so I went ahead and chose one ^^;

Keith confirms he is, indeed, the trainer of Rawk's future opponent. He also mentioned the reason behind the urge of his bug-typed Pokémon to fight against a flying-typed one.

"Heh, as for Rawk, it's a no brainer why," Okiku explained, "He would never back down a challenge, no matter how easy or hard it's going to be. Probably threw in a 'Come at me bro' or something along those lines, too," she started to laugh a little bit louder than she previously did.

Keith then shared the story, or at least the theory, of why that Meowth was able to speak English. It was mostly along the lines of the trading machine malfunctioning, but the exact reason why was probably because of something left in the machine, either some human DNA or some Munna or Musharna's Dream Mist. Okiku cracked a smile in the corner of her lips, raised an eyebrow and her eyes glimmered upon hearing the two Psychic types' name.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was the mist," she excitedly commented, "Psychic types' powers have so many possibilities and effects that can bend physics, psychology and even biology; they can do almost anything imaginable." As soon as she blurred that out, she started to blush heavily. "I-I'm sorry, I tend to get carried away with things I'm interested in, like Psychic Pokémon."

As she took a sip of her drink to calm herself down a little, Keith explained to her that the Shuppet, Myrtle, did have psychic powers but were only based on telekinesis, and the reason he understood her was in fact because of his ability to speak the Shuppet language, learned from Myrtle, too. He also added that all his ghost-typed Pokémon actually knew how to speak in English.

"Hmm, that's interesting," she though aloud, "I wonder if Omenya, well, my own Shuppet, can or could learn to speak English, too. He haven't said a single word yet though, he's been only speaking in Shuppet or laughing manically so far," she nervously giggled.

The trainer then asked for her process of deciding when of evolving her own Eevee, while sharing his own thoughts about it with his Eevee, a future Flareon. After a few moments in thought, she gave her answer.

"Well, since I liked Psychic and Dark types the most, I knew I would be eventually getting an Espeon or an Umbreon. Of course I wanted to take priority what Himiko wanted to be though, but as far as I could tell, Himiko didn't have a particular form she wanted to be. Since she comes from the Coins for Prizes she took a liking of being carefully taken care of though, so it was only natural she would get pampered in the Beauty Salon, and end up being an Espeon or Umbreon anyway," she chuckled. "Knowing that it is best for Eevee to wait only a little bit before evolving, so they have a good base of skills from being an Eevee but being in their evolved form somewhat early so they also get used to their new type better, I took care of her as soon as I could, but not in a big, big rush. ...To be honest though, I would've prefer I would have done the 'pampering' myself to her, but I didn't have time for that and I wasn't feeling confident on doing it in the right way," she briefly looked down at her drink, looking sad. "But Himiko seemed to have understood what I was feeling, forgave me... and evolved right there and then, and since that happened during the day, she ended up being a beautiful Espeon," she smiled brightly. "And I think she's happy with it too; with her lean body, she can walk elegantly like a mannequin on the catwalk, fitting for the little queen she is," she laughed.

Blog Entries

OOC: For future reference, I put translated Pokespeak in italics.
    Keith, Okiku, Cele, Blaze, Hyrem: Keith couldn't help but grin as Okiku described her Starly as never backing down from a challenge. "Sounds just like my Skorupi," Keith chuckled. "I have to keep an eye on him or else he'll seek out the biggest and toughest Pokemon he can to challenge it to a battle. Had to stop him on multiple occasions from challenging a Dragonite. He wound up battling a Skarmory once, and he might've done a little better if his Flamethrower hadn't missed.

As Keith mentioned the possibility of Dream Mist being involved in Meowth's strange abilities, Okiku became excited and started going on, stating that it wouldn't surprise her. Before she got too into what she was saying, however, she caught herself, and apologized, explaining that she tends to get carried away when talking about Psychic Pokemon. "Don't worry about it," smiled Keith. "I'm the same way with Poison Pokemon, myself. Ever since I first came to Fizzytopia from Hoenn, with nothing but a Koffing by my side, I knew I was going to specialize in Poison-types, and I never regret it one bit. I've even actually started writing reports on various Poison-types- if you go to the Fizzytopia library, you'll find my reports on Koffing and Weezing, as well as one on Seviper."

The subject turned to Ghost-types, and Okiku revealed that she too owned a Shuppet, though hers has never spoken in anything other than Shuppet language and maniacal laughter. Keith responded, "Well, from what Myrtle told me, not all Shuppet are that willing to speak human language, though it's usually not a problem for them to learn it. I'm betting your Shuppet does all that maniacal laughter in order to eat," he continued. "Shuppet and Banette feed on negative emotions, like sadness, fear, nervousness, that sort of thing. Despite them not being Poison-types, I know quite a bit about Shuppet and Banette," he added modestly. "I mean, I'm sure I don't know everything about them yet... but after certain recent experiences of mine, I've... come to have a certain appreciation for that evolution line," he said, grinning.

The topic turned to their Eevee. "Cyanide doesn't want to set foot in the Beauty Salon," Keith said. "Apparently, she thinks she's already the most beautiful Eevee in the world, and that her staying at the Beauty Salon would imply that there would be room for improvement. She's pretty vain, to put it mildly," Keith stated. Okiku then said that while it was best for Eevee to not evolve right away, it was also a good idea for them to evolve somewhat early, the better for them to get used to their new types from an earlier age. "That makes sense," Keith nodded. "I'm thinking I'll evolve Cyanide once she learns Growl. That way, she'll also learn Ember right after evolving. Not that she'd have any problem with Fire moves anyway- I ordered a Flame Charge TM not long ago. I'm planning to surprise Cyanide with it after she evolves."

OoC: Got it.

Okiku giggled again as Keith described one of his other Pokémon, a Skorupi, acting quite similar to Rawk. "I can imagine Rawk doing those same thing," she said, "but thankfully he didn't encounter anything very dangerous. And his temper has proven to be actually useful, not being afraid to attack a thief head on or pull off tasks that another Starly could've hesitate to do."

As the conversation switched to their favorite Pokémon type, the young man assured Okiku that it was fine being overly excited with the subject, himself being an poison enthusiastic, to the point his first Pokémon was a Koffing. "Actually, my first Pokémon was Max, my Poochyena," she scratched the bad of her head, finding it could be odd of staring with a dark type when actually preferring psychics, "but as much as I like psychic types the most, I care more for the Pokémon itself than it's type. And on the plus side, having him around makes it easier for me to catch some of my favorites!" She laughed for a moment, but gradually turned it into a disappointed sigh. "...If only I would encounter one to catch, that is... I haven't even caught a Pokémon yet, or at least catch one by myself with no trading involved..." She shook her head to let go of the thought. Keith then mentioned having written some reports on Pokémon related his favorite type in the Fizzytopia library. "Hmmm, I guess I could check it out. I could maybe do reports myself, but I believe I haven't seen enough of the world yet to do so," she shrugged, "maybe in the future."

The subject changed to Shuppets, which Keith tried to guess the reason why hers didn't speak human. As he pointed out he might be doing it to feed on her emotion, Okiku sighed again, dropping down her head. "I know about that all too good... He doesn't need to laugh to get that out from me; Everytime he comes out of his Pokéball, he goes straight at me, and for good reas..." she stopped herself from continuing, not wanting to dwell into the reason why he does this all the time, or more specifically why she have such dark emotions. "...Well," she awkwardly continued, "he seems to be the glutenous type, so you must be at least partly right." As poison-type lover humbly stated that he knew a lot about the Shuppet line because of some circumstances with a big grin, the young woman tilted her head in curiosity, but didn't dare to ask any questions about it.

As when it came to Eevee, Keith noted how vain his own evolution-sensitive Pokémon was, not even daring to set foot in the Beauty Salon. "Mine likes her own beauty, but she's been quite modest about it. She seems like she's showing off at times though, but I think she doesn't even realize she acts this way, being just the way she naturally acts." The man then pointed out how he plans of evolving her as soon as she learns Growl, as this way she will be learning Ember the moment she becomes a Flareon. Okiku nodded in full agreement. "That's the way to do it! I did the same, but of course instead she learned Confusion, her first psychic-powered move."
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 23rd December 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast