The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Default The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Not far from the mysterious Tree Grove is a giant building with bright lights and enticing music, advertising a place for trainers to relax and socialize with other trainers without the stress of having to watch over Pokemon and keep them out of trouble. Perhaps in direct reaction to the ban on trainers, or perhaps out of a potential business opportunity, the proprietors of this establishment have a strict no-Pokemon policy. It is rumored that the owner, a gentle but insistent young man in his late twenties, once owned a club that was Pokemon-friendly before a Swalot not only ate all the food he had, but ate the entire club, as well! Unfortunately, that particular Swalot just loved the taste of his last business, and proceeded to eat the next three establishments he built until he finally created this establishment. It is also rumored that the mere mention of Swalot sends the owner into panic-mode, so it is advised that you avoid discussion of that particular Pokemon.

The Trainer-Only Nightclub is the perfect place to dance the night away, and the DJ is open to nearly all music requests. Of course, if dancing is not your thing, why not sit down and enjoy some food and drinks at the appropriately-named Wallflower Pub that's taken residence directly inside the Nightclub? With a perfect view of the action on the dance floor as well as a lovely window to the beautiful forest outside, you can escape from the madness with a nice beer (or soda if underage) and a bite to eat, or simply fuel up before another round of dancing.

Isn't it time to take a break from those adorable little monsters of yours? Come visit us at the Trainer-Only Nightclub~!

Default Re: The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Blaze walked into the nightclub, hoping that for once he would be able to get away from his team. It was not because of the fact that his team was too much of a pain to deal with, or that he did not like them. It was just they could be a handful at times, and Blaze still had his scars from the multiple dangers he had encountered in his journey. His hands groaned whenever he moved his fingers, from when a Teddiursa had cut up his hands. He coughed as his lungs hurt from when he nearly died from a Poison Gas attack. He had a horrible crick in his neck from having to order his stuff around. He didn't get asleep until 11:00 at night, and he would wake up at 3:30 in the morning to make sure that his team was prepared for the next day. Blaze needed some time off. After dropping off the Pokemon at the big tree, Blaze entered the night club.

It was a chaotic blasting of lights and sound, as Blaze cupped his ears at the sound. It was really loud for him, especially in his tired state. He decided that it would be better to go off to the Wallflower Pub for a cup of coffee or at least some sort of caffeine so that he would not fall asleep on the dance floor. He walked to a table, and ordered a coffee and a plate of fries. Blaze looked onto the dance floor to see if he recognized anyone, but he did not yet......

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Keith entered the nightclub, taking in the lights and the noise. He had left the six Pokemon he had on hand at the nearby Pokemon-only tree grove, and was going to enjoy a relaxing night off... Yeah, right, he was going to keep wondering whether his team was OK, and he knew it. It's not that he didn't trust his Pokemon, or that he thought any of them irresponsible... But Six was just an infant. Even if James and Lily were raising him like a son, Keith couldn't help but worry. Shaking his head to clear out the worry, he entered the Wallflower Pub, deciding that dancing would come later, if at all. He was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face in there, and approached the trainer. "Hey, Blaze," Keith said. "So you came here, too, huh? I can't get enough of spending time with my Pokemon, but Meowth talked me into coming here and leaving him and five of my other Pokemon at that tree grove. He says I need to relax a little more. So of course, I'm probably going to be spending half the night worrying. I mean, I trust my Pokemon well enough... well, the ones I brought to the tree grove, anyway... But my Foongus is just a baby, so of course I'm gonna be worried about him... little Six, he's not even a month old yet. Sure, he's got James and Lily- my Vileplume and Venomoth- looking after him, but still..." Keith sighed, then ordered a bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries and a glass of water.

Hyrem had only dropped off his Pokemon a few minutes ago at the tree grove where only Pokemon were allowed and had noticed a nearby nightclub where only humans were allowed. At least there wasn't an age minimum at this club, so hopefully this wasn't one of those nightclubs. Fortunately, as he walked inside, he saw Keith talking with Blaze, a trainer Hyrem hadn't met much, but seemed like a good friend. "Hey, Keith!" he called out to his better-known friend. "So you dropped off your guys at the grove too, huh? I figured mine could use a break too, though there weren't a whole lot of my Pokemon willing to leave me. Oh well, that's what the park is for, I guess!" He then sat down close by and got himself a grilled cheese sandwich with a club soda and seasoned fries.

Blog Entries

Keith, Hyrem, Blaze: "Oh, hey, Hyrem," Keith said, smiling. "Yeah, dropped six of them off at the grove... Meowth talked me into it, kept saying I could use a break." Hyrem then explained that a lot of his Pokemon didn't want to leave him. Keith chuckled. "Yeah, I got the opposite problem. I like hanging out with my Pokemon, so this felt really weird. Hey, you didn't bring Amethyst, did you?" he added, frowning suddenly. "I didn't think to bring Marvolo... Or Sirius, for that matter, if Leila's in there..."

Michael entered the nightclub, having just dropped some of his team off at the Grove. He was more than ready to sit back and relax in the Wallflower Pub and have a nice hot cup of apple cider. Or maybe a hot cup of cocoa... or even tea. He wasn't really picky at the moment, as long as it was hot and relaxing, he'd be happy to drink it. Shaking away the slight worries he had about his team being by themselves for the first time, he took a seat at one of the tables, stretching out as he muttered to himself "Joe's with them, they'll all be fine..." before propping his legs up on the table for a moment, eyeing around the room. It seemed at the moment there were only three others here, and they had already decided to get buddy-buddy, likely knowing eachother long before hand. Deciding it was best not to butt in, Michael pulled his hood, equiped with plastic Houndoom horns and all, up over his head and closed his eyes, listening to the music from the club across the way, and doing his best not to eavesdrop on the conversation the others were just striking up.

Hyrem, Keith, Blaze

It was a pleasant surprise to Blaze when he looked up and found not just Keith, but also Hyrem come into the nightclub. A smile came to his face as Keith came in, noting that the friend had come in worrying about leaving his Pokemon. "Trust me, I understand you completely. In fact, two of my Pokemon didn't even come to the grove today, although one out of his own volition. I could not trust having Hades there alone with them. He generally is well-behaved when I am around, if only out of respect to me, but I don't know what he would do when I am not around. I think I work against myself sometimes, you know? Hades is my highest level Pokemon, not to mention he has the highest IQ among the team. I might be shooting myself in the leg wit him. But, I'm sure your little Foongus should be fine if he is with his 'parents.' Or, at least one of them." Blaze was talking to Keith when he himself saw Hyrem walk into the nightclub. He had briefly mat him when he was in the Bar over in a different town, so seeing him was also a pleasant surprise. "Hey there Hyrem! Long time no see, I guess." Looking back towards Keith, he asked the question, "So, what has been going on with you?" After this, Blaze started to cough again, and tried to make an attempt to throw it off, but to no avail. "Sorry about this. I'm not sick, this is a result of a bad accident while I was....trying to catch a Trubbish. I rushed in there....and ended up stuck in a Poison Gas attack. Its damaged my lungs pretty bad, and I still have not recovered from it."

The doors to the Nightclub swung open as Cele entered. He noticed that it was a bit empty, only four other people had gotten there before him, two that he recognized. He decided to call out to them. "Hey, Keith! Hyrem!" he called as he ran towards them. "How have things been?" He noticed that there was a thrid trainer that they were talking to. "My name's Cele." he said as he held his hand out for a shake. "What's yours?" Cele ordered a hamburger with onion rings and a slice of pizza, with Sprite to flush the whole thing down.

Blaze, Celebii

Blaze saw the trainer had come in, and knew Keith and Hyrem, though it seemed like everyone knew about those two. He took the trainer's hand, and shoke it hard. "Well, hello Cele. My name is Blaze. I think I have heard about you somewhere, but I am not sure to be honest. Anyways, it is nice to meet you. Have you been doing anything lately? My Lopunny had just evolved for me. Man, I just can't get them off of my mind. Who do you have for Pokemon?"

Blog Entries

Keith, Blaze, Hyrem, Cele: Blaze greeted Cele as he walked in, then asked Keith what's been going on with him.

"Not much," shrugged Keith. "Nothing new from the last time we were in the bar. Things are still going good between me and Coselle," he grinned. "Let's see... Oh, yeah, my freaking Slakoth is still a pain in the ass," he added, rolling his eyes. "I mean, I know Slakoth are supposed to be lazy, but all the Slakoth I've seen will at least go and get food themselves. Takes them forever, but they'll do it. Narcissa, on the other hand, barks orders at other Pokemon, expecting them to wait on her hand and foot. Meowth in particular doesn't like her at all... I haven't let her meet Marvolo yet, because I just know that he'd feel more and more inclined to eat her with every order she gives him. I shudder to think how it'll go when I start trying to use Narcissa in battles," he sighed.

Blaze, Cele, Keith - The trainer introduced himself as Blaze. "Blaze? That's such a cool name!" Cele replied as Blaze shook his hand. "As for what I've been doing lately... so much! Since they incorporated the new PC Storage System Laws, I've gotten four new Pokemon! There's Soren, a Hoothoot, Laki, a Slugma, Hecate, a Duskull and Raijin, an Emolga. Phorus, my Tynamo, also evolved into an Eelektrik." Blaze told Cele how his Buneary had recently evolved into Lopunny. "A Lopunny? That must means she or he really likes you? Let me guess, you pampered her alot?" Keith then spoke up, remarking that things are still going well with him and a person named Coselle. "Coselle?" Cele asked with a curious look on his face. "Who's that?" Keith told Blaze and Cele how his Slakoth likes to boss people around to get food. "Well, if she evolves into Vigoroth, at least she'll be able to get food herself, but she might be a bit too energetic for you to handle." Cele commented.

Blog Entries

Keith, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: Keith grinned as Cele asked who Coselle was. "OK, well, you know Marion, right?" Keith asked. "Coselle's her older sister. She traveled out to Fizzytopia after that incident on Halloween to manage Marion's trainer affairs. She and I met in the park, and well, things just took off from there." His grin faded slightly as the subject turned to Narcissa, Keith's insolent and egotistical Slakoth. "Yeah, I was hoping that she'd get a little less lazy with evolution, but from what Meowth has gotten from her, she intends to evolve to Slaking as quickly as she can. She apparently feels entitled to having everyone do everything for her." Keith sighed. "I only traded for that Slakoth because her trainer said nobody else wanted her. I felt sorry for her at first, but now I'm beginning to see everyone else's point."

Blaze, Keith, Cele

Keith replied to Blaze that there was really nothing new going on with him, and that things were going well between Keith and Coselle. "I saw Coselle when she walked into the bar. she is a really pretty woman. And my kind of pretty too, the more dark variety. She and her sister reminded me of Dusk. I know you must be wondering who in the world this Dusk is, well, she is the new Saffron Gym Leader. She is Sabrina's younger sister. Not many people know about her or who she really is. Obviously, she grew up with some serious traumatic events in her life. She was turned into a doll when she was only three, and she grew up in fear. She had psychic powers like Sabrina, but was so afraid to use them and hurt someone that they went largely undeveloped. When Sabrina freed the people she had turned into dolls, her sister, now older, wanted nothing to do with Sabrina, despite the fact that Sabrina had changed and wanted to make amends. She basically lived by herself, with only her wits and instincts keeping her alive. At the age of fifteen, Sabrina found her and visited her. Dusk ad already managed to befriend a Spiritomb she had found one day, and the two of them got into a big argument over obvious issues. Sabrina left, but came back the next day, offering to train Dusk to eventually replace her as the Saffron City Gym Leader. Dusk accepted, because she was surprised that Sabrina would pick her. She trained, and when we battled, Dusk had an undefeated streak. I beat her, and she wanted to travel with me to become stronger. She eventually fell in love with me....and I wasn't sure about myself at the time. I told her no....and I haven't talked to her since. i feel bad, but I think she does not want to talk with me." Blaze took a deep breath to get himself under control. "About that Slakoth huh....she totally had been pampered at some point. She need some discipline...but obviously this is coming from the person with a Shuppet that wants to kill his trainer!" Blaze laughed a little at that, before going into a coughing fit. He took a napkin, and coughed into that, seeing blood on it. 'Oh no...its getting bad again.' Blaze looked at Keith and turned the napkin over, saying "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Blaze then starting talking to Cele, "Thank you for the complement, but, I really don't need it. A name is a name is a name, as no one says. Not much special there. But, congrats on the new Pokemon. I'm jealous at your Slugma. I've always said that Magcargo is one of the coolest Pokemon in the game, especially since it got Shell Smash. Hoothoot is cool as well, and so is Duskull. I won't comment on Emolga. The new PC laws have been good on me as well. I only have one Pokemon in the PC, but I managed to obtain two new Pokemon after the laws were put into place. Farseer, my Alomomola, and Static, my Rotom. I don't have a very large team to play with, but they do just fine. Eelektross is cool, but not as cool as my Lopunny. Yeah, she actually evolved when she got over her fear of ghosts. That was the key factor. Her fear was holding her back. Though, her new found maturity kinda worries me a little!" ^-^

Blog Entries

Keith, Blaze, Cele, Hyrem: Keith listened as Blaze started talking about someone named Dusk, but looked somewhat concerned as Blaze's latest cough produced blood. Though Blaze insisted that he would be fine, Keith couldn't help feeling a little worried. "...If you're sure," he said uncertainly.

Blaze then proceeded to talk to Cele, and their conversation turned to the new PC laws. Once there was a pause in their conversation, Keith piped up. "The new PC laws? They've been very good to me. First thing I did was trade to get Meowth, then I started getting people offering to trade me back old members of my team I've had to trade off due to space restrictions- my Skuntank, my Grimer, and my Dustox. I got so many new Pokemon... It's tough looking after all of them, but some of my older and most responsible Pokemon help with that. Esepecially Gemini and Nagini, my Weezing and Arbok."

At that moment, something seemed to happen to Keith. He blinked and put a hand to his head, seemingly in deep concentration for a minute. When this was over, he looked back at the others. "I don't believe this," he said. "Meowth swiped my Pokedex when I left my Pokemon at the tree grove, and he's let out every single one of my Pokemon there- did you guys know that you were allowed to bring out more than six there? Because I sure didn't. That was Luna, my Woobat, just now, filling me in via telepathy."

Hyrem, Cele, Blaze, Keith:[/b] "No, I didn't have Amethyst in there," Hyrem said to reply to Keith's question about who he brought with him "she's a little grumpy right now, probably because she's been away from Marvolo. I do have Leila there, though she has Laika too, so I think she'll be fine. I've also got Sarkhan, Daphne, Selina, and Toby there. Oh yeah, I don't think you've met Selina or Toby. Selina's a Purrloin I got from Karmas, the same trainer I got Leila from. She's basically Leila, but pickier, she only goes after male cats... wait, don't you have a Meowth, Keith? Oh man, she's going to be all over him for sure!" He laughed a little before continuing: "And Toby's my Turtwig! He got hatched by Morganna, but she traded it to me since I wanted it so much. He's really chill too, likes laying in the sun all the time with Sarkhan."

Then Cele came in and talked about his Pokemon for a bit. "Oh, I've totally been busy getting Pokemon since we got unlimited PC slots! I got myself a second Ekans, a Venipede, a Purrloin, and a Turtwig, and that's just in one month! But yeah, Eelektrik? That's so awesome, I've wanted a Tynamo ever since I fought an Eelektrik in Whale Island, they're so cool! My dad has an Eelektross too, though I've never seen her; he says it's for a good reason..." Then Keith explained how he got himself into a relationship with Marion's older sister, Coselle. "Really? Marion has an older sister? I didn't know that, though it now makes sense why I've lately seen a dark-haired lady that looks a lot like Marion. But yeah, you being in love with Marion's sister, that's nice!"

Blaze wasn't doing so well, apparently. "Yeesh, that's a nasty cough," he said, adding his concern to Keith's. "But hey, congrats on your new Lopunny! And the fact she's no longer afraid of ghosts! Trust me, there's plenty of ghosts around here!"

Then Keith had learned his Pokedex got swiped by his Meowth and all of his Pokemon were let out there. "Wow, maybe I should check my... yeah, Dexelle's still here. I'd try to get my 'Dex back if I were you!" advised Hyrem.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast