Official Time Out Chat Thread - Page 4

Page 4 of 275 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Official Time Out Chat Thread

That'd be awsome...I'll get back to you when I think of something.

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

Hmm, creating Bulbapedia pages is hard.

This is what you can do with them, but tables seem to be rebelling against me for some reason. I'll have a look for some decent tutorials and then try to make them better.

That's pretty cool ZJ, looks much better than my Registration post ><, although I'm guessing a simple Registration Post is much simpler, and doesn't have ugly boxes around the moves your pokedudes had learnt =P.

So as not to spam in the FAQ thread...

*huggles Miss Tessa* Thank you, sweetie. You're such a darling. ^-^

And hello to our current and future members!

Through despair and hope, through faith and love...

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

I only speak the truth ^-^

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

*Blinks* Woah, déjà vu of that sig I had for 3+ years.

Anyway, I certainly have no problem with you guys using the 'pedia to store info. That's what BG PASBL does, or would do if only we had the refs to make it active. If you need any help, your best bets are evkl, Zhen Lin, Argy, or one of the other sysops. They'll be happy to help out.

We *will* need to get the names of the pages sorted into some standard format though. BG PASBL uses "BG PASBL Trainer: Name" for its squad pages. Perhaps something similar? We'll also need to get a few categories set up for it, but that's not difficult.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

Yeah, that reminds me... Ichi said he may need a sprite section (I told him what you told me), but I think he'll discuss that with you himself since he's the one who knows what he's talking about when it comes to the sprites :P

And just for the record... I've been considering undergoing some ref training myself since it'll help with the FB Gyms and if I have time, which I should after I'm completely done with updating, I'd love to help out with the PASBL. I don't battle much these days but refs are always needed. I'm undergoing a "trial run" reffing a private battle between two PASBL veterans at the moment so I'll see how that goes. I don't even know if I'll like it yet...

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

Thanks Archaic. So, now we've got a set format, all we need is for other people to create their squad pages, and some general info pages. The History of FB is an obvious one, and I've got a decent amount of info on it, does anyone else have any suggestions for additions?

Info on different zones, with pics maybe? Let's say I wanna make a page, where would I put it?

You'd create a new page bearing the name User: Dark Fire/Fizzy Bubbles Squad. Copy my coding identically, just changing trainer info and Pokémon names/images/levels/genders/attacks. That will result in a new page for you being placed in the right location.

Thanx, I think I'll do that. Now where would I put in this User: Dark Fire/Fizzy Bubbles Squad at?

Edit: For some reason the article doesn't exist. It sais: Start the ZoraJolteon's Fizzy Bubbles Sqaud Article.
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 20th July 2005 at 02:07 PM.

All you need to do is add the line

[[Category:BG FB Trainers]]

to the bottom of the page and it will locate itself automatically.

I got it to work ^^, and I think it will turn out pretty well. Also S_M had started his. I'm going to finish it up before I post any links. I might use this as my Registration post, cuz it looks so much more professional. That is if tess/arnie have nothing against it =S.

Grrr, one thing that's been bothering me is that no one had made an article about Sand Attack. All my attack links are blue except that one, it makes it looks horibble. How can you miss out on an Attack? *walks off muttering under his breath*

I fixed the Sand-Attack thingy for you. Also, keep your images aligned to the right please, otherwise it breaks up the list of moves.

Do I have to keep it to the right? it looked much better the other way.

Page 4 of 275 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast