Official Time Out Chat Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Time Out Chat Thread

Aww a year and a half *use time machine* Thats me bowing to Tess. lol. So I wonder how popular this will be, but the smiles rock over here vs Ooohhhhh. But once this/if gets popular are you going to have a poem contest here too? Or just skip the poem contest here?

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

There's still plenty of time for contests, etc. You guys were actually quite lucky when we opened the Serebii branch because it was right around Halloween followed by Christmas/New Year and there were heaps of giveaways and you've been lucky enough to be a part of a few contests recently hosted. Contests have been few and far between in the past but now with more members they're slowly coming back. BMG members will have their chance, don't worry about that.

Hello all. *has no idea what's going on here*

BTW, I'm MetalGardevoir from Serebii and UPN too...
    Last edited by Amras; 17th July 2005 at 09:20 AM.

Rawr. I joined. Yesterday. I am Octillery on SPPf... PHEAR ME! *slaps everone with a wet smelly sock* PHEAR THE STENCH!!!1!!

I think i've joined sometime in the middle of January but never posted around here, just looked around. So I think I beat everyone in here except Tess, Arnold and ZJ in joining date.
    BTW I'm Wayne from UPN and SPP if you already haven't seen my name.
    Last edited by Wayne; 16th July 2005 at 08:29 PM.

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

Jan 2003 > j00. Oooh, I also have the highest Rep. Yay!

Genius Plan! From now on every one of my posts shall be prefixed with:

Disclaimer: The following crazyness is straight from the demented mind of ZoraJolteon, and in now way reflects the views of the management of Fizzy Bubbles, it's employees, slaves, pet puffskeins, or any related organisms with any degree of sentinence.

I'm here as well =O, and I am obviously Dark Fire from SPPf/UPN, go me...

Anyway must find an avater, emptiness = crappiness, and must make a siggy...

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

I need a siggy. Someone suggest something interesting I could use.

Also, random official person, tess, arn, ichi, whoever, go pester Mozz until he lets us add a FB section to the bulbapedia please.

I've never read this Bulbapedia >>.... I'm taking it it's like wikapedia.*has a Scan through*

Is that a yes? It's fun to play with. I've written a couple of pages already and I'm trying to learn the programming.

Waiting for that rainbow Boomander's Avatar

Soooo greetings everybody.

Its somewhat intimidating being the new guy in amongst a crowd that knows what they're doing. At least every detail that I need to know is written up in the FAQ, so I should pick things up pretty quick, right?
    Riiiiiiight?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomander
    Soooo greetings everybody.

Its somewhat intimidating being the new guy in amongst a crowd that knows what they're doing. At least every detail that I need to know is written up in the FAQ, so I should pick things up pretty quick, right?
    Riiiiiiight?
    I remember being a little intimidated when I joined, but once you get to know the people, and get into the full swing of things, it's a fun time. So yeah enjoy your time in FB, I know I'm enjoying mine.

Need siggy bad...

Okay, this is my first post, but since I keep quoteing DF anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Need siggy bad...
    How's mine?

Oh, and welcome Boomander! I know you haven't officially joined yet, but feel free to post here, I don't mind some new company.

(Or FF2 -_-;)
    ZoneAssistant of Cloud Garden at UPN.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Okay, this is my first post, but since I keep quoteing DF anyways...
    I noticed that as of late...*hides*

Quote Originally Posted by FF2
    How's mine?
    it's wicked, where'd you get it? I want one...actually I'm probably going to request a benner at the SPPf banner request place.

I can make you a banner. My banners rock. I need to make myself a banner.

Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast