Official Time Out Chat Thread - Page 269
Page 269 of 275 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4121

Thread: Official Time Out Chat Thread

~¤Sea Priestess¤~ lilbluecorsola's Avatar

Default Re: Official Time Out Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Even moreso when nobody takes up a challenge. Arn knew the reference straight away :p
    Maybe we should put this in the Arcade.
    Aw, I was planning to reply to this place tonight now that my exams are over. XP Yay Static Shock. \o/ Boo at Blaze for changing the name. Make it the Arcade game, doo eet.

Since I've organized my Profile, I can finally answer this question:

Now that we have infinite P.C. slots, and have just went through not one but TWO events, which of your Pokémon would win in a battle royale?

All factors considered, I'd still say Rocky. A. He's Lv. 100. B. My other Lv. 100s (Custard, Bobble, & Hermesiel) got nerfed quite a bit, plus he has Type advantage over two of them. Haruki's, Atzu's, and Tessie's Levels are high enough that their Water attacks could probably do some serious damage though...

*rubs hands* The campain plus my CC and CfP posts really put me in an RPing mood, looking forward to getting my Cascadia response done this weekend. <3

Quote Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
    You know a TO is dead when there isn't a post for over a week.

I now have a Rotom called Static Shock. Those who get the reference move up two rungs on my cool ladder.
    Oh, I hope you're referring to the high school student turned Bang Baby Superhero. That show is so awesome, and he's an awesome DC hero, second only to Batman IMO.

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Hahaha I remember playing that game as a kid, if we're recommending a game, I'd like this to be one!
    You've got it. Partly because it's not a bad game, but also cuz I like your avatar :p

Even moreso when nobody takes up a challenge. Arn knew the reference straight away :p
    Maybe we should put this in the Arcade.
    I think I prefer comic!Static. Far less suited to a younger audience, far cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Make it the Arcade game, doo eet.
    Having just played the game there's no deaths or consequences. Unless my game bugged out I just completed every level hitting every obstacle on the way through.

You've got it. Partly because it's not a bad game, but also cuz I like your avatar :p
    BUT MY REFLEXES AND GETTING-OUT-THE-WAY SKILLS ARE SO POOR I HIT EVERY PILLAR ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
    Having just played the game there's no deaths or consequences. Unless my game bugged out I just completed every level hitting every obstacle on the way through.
    Same here. I don't think I managed to dodge a single obstacles for five levels straight, and I still made it to the end. The Arcade's never really been my thing though, I won first place once and I'll retire undefeated. :P

Are we able to use all of our Pokemon in the Pokemon-only zone or just active party? Last time I posted in the Bar I didn't have a full team.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Are we able to use all of our Pokemon in the Pokemon-only zone or just active party? Last time I posted in the Bar I didn't have a full team.
    It's an anything-goes kind of deal, so I think it'd be safe to assume you can RP all your Pokemon in there at the same time. It's what I'm doing, in fact, and what I've been doing in the bar for months now.

>grilled cheese sandwich with a club soda and seasoned fries

Wait what? I'm either living in the wrong place where my nightclubs don't serve grilled cheese (or any food for that matter) or there's something fishy going on with this nightclub.

Fishy
    So the bartender put some quirky things on the menu. I'm not one to complain! :P

Wait what? I'm either living in the wrong place where my nightclubs don't serve grilled cheese (or any food for that matter) or there's something fishy going on with this nightclub.
    In the description of the Nightclub, it mentions that there's also a little pub that's taken residence inside the Nightclub called the "Wallflower Pub" for people who don't want to dance or who want to take a break from dancing and get a bite to eat. Perhaps not the most realistic thing in the world, but having been clubbing myself, I always thought a Nightclub would make a killing if they partnered up with a place that served food. Dancing makes you hungry, dammit! XD

We do what we must ApertureScience's Avatar

Yes I can finally post here! :D Tyoyo3131 here, I just like this name better. I can answer this question too! *bounces up and down*

Now that we have infinite P.C. slots, and have just went through not one but TWO events, which of your Pokémon would win in a battle royale?

Maxwell the Buizel or Neville the Stunfisk. Maxwell is a high level compared to the rest of my team with a decent amount of moves, but Neville I've somewhat spoiled. :P

Yay now off to the tree. *runs away*

Cyndaquil would because he's of a far higher level than the others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post

In the description of the Nightclub, it mentions that there's also a little pub that's taken residence inside the Nightclub called the "Wallflower Pub" for people who don't want to dance or who want to take a break from dancing and get a bite to eat. Perhaps not the most realistic thing in the world, but having been clubbing myself, I always thought a Nightclub would make a killing if they partnered up with a place that served food. Dancing makes you hungry, dammit! XD
    Food + Drunk Dancing = More throw up everywhere

Which of your Pokémon would win in a battle royale?

Apollo, my Combusken, because he's my highest level and has the more moves than anyone in my team.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've decided, I'm going to evolve Luna, but only if I can RP it nicely. And only in the Tree Grove, unless I can manage it in a zone (not likely at the moment). The way I see it, the Tree Grove and Nightclub storylines are happening simultaneously, and taking place chronologically after the current Bar storyline, which in turn comes after the Park storyline.

Testing testing 1, 2, 3... and we're back!
    FB

URPG