Page 159 of 275 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4119
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Official Time Out Chat Thread

Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*

So Australia celebrates Christmas in Summer? 0_o

hmm I always thought Tess was from the UK. XD

ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!! Lemon~Lime's Avatar

Tess+RS: Unable to reply till further notice due to time issues. Carry on. ^_^
    ~FB~
    Only available online on the weekends and holidays (Friday, Saturday Sunday). Sorry for any inconveniences.

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Music Box! View Post

No, it just means they celebrate in the heat :P

is a Trapinch right now. Ralfil's Avatar

I wish I could see snow again. You don't see much where I live. Period. As in, once every six years.

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

That's the one thing about Oz, we'll never be able to celebrate a White Christmas. It's always been a dream of mine to experience at least one, but there's still plenty of time for that. Weird how I've never really appreciated this country until recently. I've always, for as long as I can remember, wanted to leave this Godforsaken land and live in America. Now I wouldn't live there if you paid me. I'd visit, but never stay permanently. Canada, though, maybe, for a while at least. Beautiful country.

Maybe one day I will live in the UK for a while. I'd like to work over there for a couple of years, but I wouldn't stay. My love/hate relationship with Australia is now leaning more toward love, except for the heat. It's the one thorn in my side that I'll never be able to extract. I hate hot weather with a passion :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon~Lime View Post
    Tess+RS: Unable to reply till further notice due to time issues. Carry on. ^_^
    *tumbleweed rolls by* Have I missed something other than the fact I've not updated since finding out about the server move? I did start a CG one just before the swap, but never got it finished. This week I've had a bunch of family things going on in the evenings, so in that sense yeah, no time for a lot of online chores. I'm soooooo looking forward to the Christmas break. I gets a week and a half off work! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    No, it just means they celebrate in the heat :P
    Urk *melts* I wouldn't exactly call it "celebrating". More like sweltering, all the while bitching about how hot it is :p

Still... Christmas BBQ's are the best. Cook outdoors and get the men to slave over the grill. Muahahahahaha! Leaves us women to our champagne and poolside gossip :p

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

So guys, Channukah overlaps Xmas this year. Anyone shakin' their boots with excitement? <3

Transition in transition Xsisten's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, although I wish all of my family was Jewish. *sigh*

Blog Entries

I've never met a Jewish person. :o

If anyone goes anywhere in Canada it should be British Columbia, only cause its totally awesome.xP
    FB:

I think I have fleas. RaunchyFad's Avatar

NEVER MET A JEW? One day you must meet my family and you will see how wonderful and old and yiddish they all are.

Also I'd like to go to B.C., even if it's just a visit to Wreck Beach. Let's all go to Wreck Beach!

Blog Entries

I call shotgun!

Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    That's the one thing about Oz, we'll never be able to celebrate a White Christmas. It's always been a dream of mine to experience at least one, but there's still plenty of time for that. Weird how I've never really appreciated this country until recently. I've always, for as long as I can remember, wanted to leave this Godforsaken land and live in America. Now I wouldn't live there if you paid me. I'd visit, but never stay permanently. Canada, though, maybe, for a while at least. Beautiful country.

Maybe one day I will live in the UK for a while. I'd like to work over there for a couple of years, but I wouldn't stay. My love/hate relationship with Australia is now leaning more toward love, except for the heat. It's the one thorn in my side that I'll never be able to extract. I hate hot weather with a passion :/
    Don't worry, I live on the west coast of the U.S. and I've never had a white Christmas either (though it does get chilly.) =( I'm pretty much in the desert. Personally, I'm happy with America (except for the whole economy issue) and I will probably live here forever! Though I do want to live in London for maybe a year and Assuie seems pretty cool as well... I hate the heat too. >=( See, it's easier to warm up in the cold than it is to cool down in the heat. =/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

I live in the sonoran desert, even when its cold its not cold :/. I'm going to Australia next year as a student ambassador. Yep!

I live in that retarded state Idaho, where it's supposed to snow, but it doesn't. Damn rain shadow. :| I'd like a white Christmas too.

Blog Entries

Woo is me, the egg house goes unchecked.

Sounds like your family needs to immigrate to Canada. Yey! But I've never heard of Wreck Beach... Lmao and after googling it I know why. xP

Where I live in Northern BC it doesn't get much snow.. But it used too.. Like.. Crazy snow that it came up to my neck, but that was when I was eight... I was kinda tiny for my age, but now im lucky to get snow past my knee's. Maybe it wasn't but I swear it was, and I chased the deer ;-; Last year we had a day of freezing rain.. Then alot of frost.. Thats about as white as it got around here. But I did get to make my snowman in February, with socks and everything. hehe
    FB:

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

See, it's easier to warm up in the cold than it is to cool down in the heat. =/
    My sentiments exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Psycho. View Post
    I live in the sonoran desert, even when its cold its not cold :/. I'm going to Australia next year as a student ambassador. Yep!
    Weather shouldn't be too different then :p

Which part of Australia are you going to?