The Egg House - Page 7

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Egg House

Default Re: The Egg House

Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    Electric Blue Eye - Normal 14/11/13, Enigma 14/11/13, Mystery 14/11/13
    Picking up a Dark Mystery Egg, please!

Electric Blue Eye is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday 21st November 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Sneasel: Your new female smashes through her egg in a show of strength. She stares you down ready to Endure anything you throw at her ... she was a sceptical little baby.
    Picking up this little girl in a Pokeball (2/10). Last one used here.

Stark: Next Egg - Normal 19/11/13, Enigma 19/11/13, Mystery 19/11/13[/I]
    I can't decide, so I think I'll pick up an Enigma Egg please

Electric Blue Eye is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday 21st November 2013.
    Hatching this, please and thank you.

Electric Blue Eye: A pair of purple claws rips his egg apart and this cheeky chappy stands grinning at you, proud of his work

Electric Blue Eye: A pair of purple claws rips his egg apart and this cheeky chappy stands grinning at you, proud of his work
    Ethan and his Sableye, watched as the egg that they had been carrying began to hatch before their very eyes. Clawing at the man’s back Adam looked on anxiously, and before they knew it they witnessed as a pair of claws tore through the egg like paper, soon revealing a cheeky Sableye looking straight at the man, proud of the work he had displayed for his new trainer.

“Bravo!” the man clapped as Adam jumped from his back and began eyeing the other. Similar in height and shape the only way to have told the difference between the two was the skull like necklace Adam wore around his neck, something made by his trainer to hold that ‘thing’ that he held so precious to him.

Like an animal hunting his prey Adam encircled the other ghost once, then twice until finally he stopped to look into his diamond like eyes. Ethan was sure that Adam might have felt there could only be one, raising his claw like hand high into the air ready to attack Ethan yelled, “Adam n-!“ until the Sableye lowered its claw for a handshake. The other Sableye looking at him questionably hesitated at first before the two shook hands and began to laugh and giggle and began to converse.

It’s been a long time since you’ve felt like you’ve had a friend..isn’t…Adam.

Not having a lick of an idea of what the two were saying Ethan just looked on remembering how he came to find his first Sableye…

--

A few months prior…

Walking into a dark and dreary cave, with only a flash light to guide them. Ethan a novice trainer was heading into his next adventure, long side him was his Gible, a new friend he had acquired through a trainer on the road. “Think about it Jaws..gold the size of your head, we would never go hungry again.” At the mention of food the small dragon type’s mouth opened wide, displaying drool on the edges. “We would never have to worry about living again!” “Gibs!”

Just then sounds of a scattering could be heard. At first he thought he was hearing things but then his new Pokémon looked back at him and inquired the same thing. “Whoever is there,” he shouted at the shadows ahead, “come out or I’ll have my Pokémon Barbeque your ass!”

But the sound of scattering came back louder, “Get ready” he said looking at his Pokemon. But then it stopped. The boy sighed out of relief thinking whatever it was had gone but what followed were sounds of something’s claws scratching on the walls. The intensity of the sound was like nails on a chalkboard.

Covering his Ears the trainer accidently dropped the flashlight, causing the end of it to break killing whatever light they had. “JAWS!” he yelled but his Pokémon couldn’t hear him, he was in complete darkness with the noises just getting louder. He dropped to the ground; the noise not allowing him to think. The trainer began to feel helpless.

The noise stopped and suddenly at the top he turned and what he saw was a pair of diamonds glittering brightly, with a sinister grin companied by it.

“What the f-“

Before he knew it, whatever it was lunged at him…

--

Pushed forward the trainer came back to reality and found not one but two Sableye had now climbed onto his shoulders.

“Ready to go? I think it’d be better if we just went home like this,” the trainer said putting away the 9/10 pokeball he held in the palm of his hand ready to house his new member. Before walking outside in the brisk world, tugging at his jacket to keep warm he thought of all the adventures he once had and some he had yet to experience. With two Sableye at the ready, the world was full of possibilities.

--

Thank you Arc!!

Sneasel12: Next Egg - Normal 27/11/13, Enigma 27/11/13, Mystery 27/11/13
    I'd like a Rock Core Egg, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel12 View Post
    Sneasel12: Next Egg - Normal 27/11/13, Enigma 27/11/13, Mystery 27/11/13
    I'd like a Rock Core Egg, please.
    I know you guys are busy so you couldn't get a confirmation, but I do believe it's time for this here egg to hatch.

Electric Blue Eye - Normal 05/12/13, Enigma 05/12/13, Mystery 16/01/14
    I can't decide, so...Enigma Egg it is!

Stark is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday 26th November 2013.
    Electric Blue Eye is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Thursday 12th December 2013.

Sneseal12: A red pair of claws poke through your egg followed by a thin spindly body of this . He squeaks in alarm at his nakedness, you'll need to get a him a nice rock pronto!

Sorry about the late hatching, using just the one tiny hotspot near my home the internet is sporadic at best and dies every few minutes. I lost it last night and had to wait until after work today to try again.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 5th December 2013 at 05:59 PM.

Stark is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday 26th November 2013.

Sorry about the late hatching, using just the one tiny hotspot near my home the internet is sporadic at best and dies every few minutes. I lost it last night and had to wait until after work today to try again.

No worries. Hopefully your internet issues get resolved on the near future for you. In the meantime I suppose I best have you please hatch this Enigma Egg before it goes bad.

Stark: Your egg is well overdue and this Male Snubbull breaks out breathing deeply before crossing his arms and glaring at you. You've got some making up to do!

Sneseal12: A red pair of claws poke through your egg followed by a thin spindly body of this . He squeaks in alarm at his nakedness, you'll need to get a him a nice rock pronto!

It's okay, these things happen.

Picking up the little guy in this Pokeball (3/10). Last one used here. I think his new owner wants to be the one to give him his first rock, though.

Stark: Your egg is well overdue and this Male Snubbull breaks out breathing deeply before crossing his arms and glaring at you. You've got some making up to do!
    Picking up the little guy and putting him in this pokeball, 5 of 10, before I have to worry about him getting even more annoyed with me. Thanks!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast