The Egg House - Page 16
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Egg House

Default Re: The Egg House

Electric Blue Eye is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on 25/08/14

sweetbbydoll: Nothing's wrong, in fact it appears to be very right even if she hatches a little late. Your is very special, a first of her kind in FB and was hoping to make a big entrance but she just looks tired now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    sweetbbydoll: Nothing's wrong, in fact it appears to be very right even if she hatches a little late. Your is very special, a first of her kind in FB and was hoping to make a big entrance but she just looks tired now.
    Liza claps, applauding at her new hatchling, the Heatmor eyes her curiously wondering why this human was in such a celebratory mood. "Don't you know, you're the first of your kind to be born in the land of Fizzytopia but also the last from your region to join us, congratulations! Though you don't seem like a Pokemon meant for me I'm sure there's someone out there who'd love you more then I ever would." Liza broke off her words before presenting the pokeball (5 of 10) she'd eventually place her Pokemon in to the attending and turning back around to give the Heatmor a wink and a smile, "Let's go find you a loving home."

Thank you Arc! For the unexpected hatch~

The Light at the End Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

Electric Blue Eye is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on 25/08/14
    Hatching my Egg on this nice and breezy day, please and thanks.

Electric Blue Eye: There must be something in the water over at the BMG Egg House as the rare hatches keep on coming. Your egg hatches into this fiesty who runs around the room, climbing up floor lamps and eventually comes to a stop in front of you bouncing on his heels. Full of energy this one and it looks like he wants to play.

Electric Blue Eye: There must be something in the water over at the BMG Egg House as the rare hatches keep on coming. Your egg hatches into this fiesty who runs around the room, climbing up floor lamps and eventually comes to a stop in front of you bouncing on his heels. Full of energy this one and it looks like he wants to play.
    It had been a rather dry spell for Ethan. While he'd watch countless people walk inside the Egg House full of joy picking up an egg and come back a week later to have it hatch into something they had been hoping to get, the ex-thief would usually get the rotten egg of the bunch.

It was nearly a year since he'd been hatching and not a single Pokémon had come into his possession he'd keep. He attributed this to karma seemingly getting back at him for stealing a starter egg inside Nimbasa's famous train station before getting on board a train headed toward Fizzy Bubbles, the land of mystery, with a small detour through The Arcane Realm.

He even decided if he couldn't hatch anything he'd want, the very least he could do was help others in their pursuit of finding something they wanted. But after hatching so many cat or monkey Pokémon it felt as though fate was trying to tell him something…but he just couldn’t understand what that something was?

It happened about a week ago, when Ethan was headed to the Egg House to see if he'd collect another egg. He had someone in mind when he was collecting his usual fire core egg. He was almost at the corner when a shady individual in an alley way pulled him to the side and looked at him up and down. The individual had black long hair, wore a street jacket that was a bit torn, ripped jeans and had running shoes attached to his feet. Ethan couldn’t make out what the individual looked like with the black sunglasses obscuring his face though, but when he spoke his breath smelled like a bad combination of hot dog water and grilled onions...

"You there, I've seen you around before ehhh?" he’s accent sounded familiar to Ethan, somewhere he might’ve visited to perhaps...

"Me? What about me, who are you and what do you wan-"

"Listen, I know your troubles, and I'm here to tell you, I’m here to help ehhh?"

"My troubles?" Ethan inquired.

This was when the man began walking around the young boy, "Yea, rotten luck, I can smell it off of you ehhh? And I’m here to tell you it can all go away ehhh?"

"Look dude I got to go I’m late for an appointment-"

"That's just yet, ehhh, lady lucky has never decided to come knock on your door, you are always working, scheming I’m sure there are people out there who think you’re a rotten person, but you do what you have to, to get what you want. Ehhh? I'm not judging of course, it’s actually rather smart and inspiring but wouldn't it be nice, to not have to do that...just once?"

"Ehhh?" Ethan said without realizing it, "Look." the trainer said turning his back on the guy, "Whatever you're selling, I’m not buying." Ethan was all set to leave when he realized the guy didn't respond back to him, Ethan turned back around and what was placed in his place where the individual stood was a single Fire Core Egg the heat emitting from it feeling a bit hotter than usual when Ethan bent down to pick it up.

Ethan walked out of the alley wondering if the egg had been stolen and opted in his best course of action was to return said egg, but he was soon confronted by a familiar face, an egg house representative trying to catch their breath. They stopped abruptly upon seeing him.

The young trainer began to explain what had happened, thinking the attending was going to put him at fault when the man just said, "Mr.Rivers, you forgot to sign your signature on the paper stating the egg you took and the date."

"I-" Ethan said before his thoughts proceeded to go faster than the speed of sound, Could it be the egg wasn't stolen, but simply chosen especially for me...it’s not like anyone would believe me, I mean…even I don’t believe me…it does seem like everything was wrapped nicely in a bow, if all I got to do to make things right is to sign a piece of paper then- "Y-yes," he said nervously holding the egg tightly underneath his armpit before grabbing the paper work and filling in the missing information quickly. The attending smiling, taking it back before waving goodbye, "See you in a week." The last thing he said before disappearing form sight.

With no fear of being prosecuted as a criminal, Ethan wondered, "What could possibly hatch from here that would drive someone into such incredible lengths to hand it to me?"
    --

One Week Later...

Inside the Egg House, the egg in Ethan arms melted away as the attending quickly took the egg with a wet blanket not to burn either himself or the trainer and placed the egg on the counter, it happened in a flash and what was revealed after a bright light was a small happy looking little Chimchar.

"Congratulations Mr.Rivers, you’ve hatched a Chimchar, a rather rare hatch. As a matter of fact two other people from the BMGF side of Fizzytopia have had such rare hatches just last week…"

Ethan stopped paying attention afterwards, he just stood open mouthed as the little fire monkey decided to cause a muck in the shop, climbing up the walls and swinging on some floor lamps, almost causing them to fall over before the attending sprung to action to catch them, obviously he was good at his job, before the chimp landed knee first in front of its new trainer.

The trainer shaking his head back to reality from his disbelief he hadn’t hatched a Numel, Torkoal, or Slugma, introduced himself, "Hey, I’m Ethan, I’m gonna be your trainer from here on out, truth be told I’ve never raised a Pokémon I didn’t trade for or catch before. So this is going to be a bit of a new experience, oh- before I forget," He said whipping out a purple pokedex with a great big slash in the middle of it, opening it up as he pointed it to the new hatchling "Chimchar, the Chimp Pokémon," the machine droned, "Very agile creatures, Chimchar can easily scale a rock or cliff and are said to live in mountain tops, they put out their firey tails at night to prevent forest fires. The fire burning on their bums are said to even withstand rain as it is kept lit from the gas inside their stomachs…"

Looking up from the device Ethan sees the Chimchar has quickly and stealthfully climbed up his shoulder, with a rather curious look on his face grabs the pokedex with his monkey feet before wondering how a human might’ve gotten inside such a small thing like that.

"Quite inquisitive aren’t you, I’m sure I’m going to have my hands full with you." Ethan smiled.

"Chimchar, Chim!"

"Well if I’m going to keep you, I better come up with a name for you…hmmm, how does Aiden sound?"

"Chimchar!" the fire monkey exclaimed happily.

Ethan then quickly dug into his pocket retrieving a pokeball with a white surface and red lining, Premierball (1 of 1) but when the monkey saw it, it got a bit sad and began to whimper.

"You’ve been in that egg for a week, haven’t you…while I guess it won’t hurt to have you roam outside a bit and see the world. But only for a bit." He said sternly.

For the first time ever, Ethan finally understood why everyone went crazy over hatching eggs, it was egg-citing!

OoC: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It’s exactly what I always wanted, but I never thought it would happen to me! Thank you so much Arc! I’ll love him forever!
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 29th August 2014 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    sweetbbydoll: Next Egg - Normal 01/09/14, Enigma 01/09/14, Mystery 01/09/14
    Ahh, the 1st of September when summer has flown away and fall is in the air. Personally I prefer the summer...so how about going for...another Fire Core Egg, please and thank you!

sweetbbydoll is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 8th September 2014

sweetbbydoll is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 8th September 2014
    Hatching my egg please!

sweetbbydoll: Lava spews from your egg as your baby is born. He slithers towards you leaving a trail of burnt carpet in his wake looking at you with happy naive eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    Electric Blue Eye - Normal 08/09/14, Enigma 08/09/14, Mystery 08/09/14
    Trying out my luck on another Fire Core Egg, thanks.

sweetbbydoll: Lava spews from your egg as your baby is born. He slithers towards you leaving a trail of burnt carpet in his wake looking at you with happy naive eyes.
    "Oh dear...let's put you in this pokeball before you wreck any more havoc." (6 of 10), thank you.

Electric Blue Eye is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 15th September 2014.

Electric Blue Eye is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 15th September 2014.
    Hatching my like Fire cracker Core Egg this fine, blazing hot day! Thanks.

Electric Blue Eye: You egg hatches with a bang and a flash of smoke. You cough against the smoke and spot your baby from within. He looks pleased with his impressive entrance.

Electric Blue Eye: You egg hatches with a bang and a flash of smoke. You cough against the smoke and spot your baby from within. He looks pleased with his impressive entrance.
    Coughing uncontrollable Ethan watches from behind the desk as the smoke subsides and a happy Torkoal appears. "You're one tough act to follow, but how about this, I'll make you disappear!" throwing the (2nd of 10) Pokeball at the tortoise the sphere secures the Pokemon inside before hitting the cold hard ground...

Thanks Arc!

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast