Cable Club - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cable Club

The Light at the End Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

Default Re: Cable Club

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzen View Post
    Trading this Lv 1 male tyrunt to Electric Blue Eye for a Lv 1 female Mime Jr and 5 rare candies.

*Trade started*
    Trading Rayzen 5 candies and my Lv.1 Female Mime Jr. w/9 HPs, EMs Future Sight, Hypnosis, Wake Up Slap, Fake Out and the TM Flash for his Lv.1 Male Tyrunt in a Christmasball. Thanks!!! and Enjoy!!!

--Trade Closed--

Walking out of the Cable Club after letting go yet another Pokemon a trainer that went by the name Ethan had decided wasn't the best fit for him or the rest of the team. The boy with wavy black hair, blue eyes and a dark skin complexion- wearing ripped jeans, a leather jacket and black tee began to walk toward a clearing he had past when first arriving to the Cable Club.

"Yawnnn~!" a ghastly voice echoed throughout the emerald green area the young trainer was in, when all of the sudden a Gastly appeared out of now where from right out of the young man's shadow.

"James, always good to hear you so early in the afternoon." The trainer smiled as he walked holding firmly in his hand a Pokeball he had just received from the trading machine.

"Well you know how us ghosts like the night life." James chuckled before noticing where they were. "Hey Ethan...what are we doing out here?" The ghost asked before also noticing a sphere he recognized- a Christmas-ball but somehow knew didn't contain the Pokemon he thought. "What did you go get this time?" The Gastly mused.

Ethan didn't say a word until they reached the clearing, on top of a hill over looking the gigantic landscape of trees dotting the area, with no else around he gave a relieved sigh, "It's not what, but who I got." The trainer corrected him, "Here, in my hand I hold the Pokemon I've been searching for for the longest time...all those times when we broke into museums stealing other stuff to make ends meet but never finding the fossil I wanted...all those expeditions we went through in the hot desert. They said it didn't exist but I kept hope alive. The king of the prehistoric world- he's mine and right in the palm of my hand..." Ethan took a deep breath before closing his eyes, he had to mentally prepare himself. This was a Pokemon he knew needed to be in his team ever since he failed to find one in the Friend Safari. He opened his eyes again before tossing the sphere high in the air, the Christmas Ball opening up with a sparkle of falling snow flakes as a white light shot out and a Pokemon coming up to half of the trainer's height with a big head and big jaw, stumpy arms, big thighs, with bigger eyes and a short tail smashed downward toward the ground. Whipping up a gust of wind from the impact.

"You actually got a-aaa..." James stuttered, "Tyrunt?!"

"Isn't he magnificent?" The trainer practically drooling for having finally achieved what he probably considered the last member of his dream team.

"Tyrunt..." the brown Dino growled lowly.

"Ummm Ethan...You sure you want to get that close?" James said backing away, far away to hid behind a tree a few feet away.

Slowly the trainer approached the dinosaur, "I'm Ethan, you probably didn't know this but you've been extinct for a very long time. A friend of mine managed to get his hands on your fossil and revive you to your original state of being. You see you were- for a lack of a better word, dead. A lot has changed since you once roamed the earth. I'm what you call a trainer and together I think we'd make a pretty invincible team...so what do you say? Want to be friends?" Extending his hand merely inches away from the forehead of his new Pokemon, Tyrunt began huffing and puffing before thrashing one of its feet on the ground as if it was getting ready to..."Run! Ethan Run!" James yelled out going as fast he could to push his trainer out of the way as the Tyrunt lunged at Ethan pushing him onto the ground with it's jaw inches away from his face, the Dino opened them before commencing to...lick him.

"Wait what?" James said stopping suddenly right next to them.

"Okay, okay that tickles!" Ethan laughed as the Tyrunt began wagging it's tail happily.

"I thought a T-Rex would be more...you know, menacing?"

"See, you're friendly enough." Ethan stood up, going into a pouch he carried with him from time to time were he kept some treats and tossed one as far as he could so that the Tyrunt could give chase. The massive strength in it's legs causing the earth to shake just a little.

"I swore it was about to eat you." James commented.

"Oh didn't I tell you, his just a baby."

"A baby!?"

"Yes, a baby, which should be much easier to raise...hopefully. Doesn’t he act a lot like a big furious puppy?" Ethan said with a smile as the Tyrunt returned hoping for more food.

"Sorry buddy I'm afraid that's all I brought but if you come with us I can get you some more."

"Tyrunt! Ty!"

"Now to make it official I got to give you a name. How does Iroh sound?"

"Tyrunt!"

"Boy I can't wait to go adventuring with you~ Iroh it is, we've got a lot of things to show you, the world you once knew is gone but hopefully you'll enjoy this new one."
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 5th March 2015 at 06:26 AM.

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Sewaddle in exchange for $10 from Electric Blue Eye.

*Trade Start*

The Light at the End Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Sewaddle in exchange for $10 from Electric Blue Eye.

*Trade Start*
    "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday!" A voice shout from the inside of the Cable Club, causing passerby's to turn and look at the commotion.

A young man, early in his twenties with wavy dark black hair, blues eyes and wearing his typical shirt, jeans and a jacket combo with matching shoes was pleading with his Scatterbug to forgive him. It was the first time he had ever forgotten anyone's birthday and even though he told himself he was going to remember life kinda took a hold on him.

"There has to be something I can do..."

"Scatterbug, Scatter."

"What did she say?" The trainer asked his Ghostly ball of gas floating next to him, Gastly to translate.

"She said to go to the nearest mountain top..."

"Uh-huh."

"Walk along the edge..."

"Uh-huh."

"Find the most beautiful flowers there..."

"Yea."

"And right when your about to pick them, trip and fall over the edge."

"..." The trainer turned his attention back to his bug Pokemon, "I-I'll just figure something out." He said warily.

Standing up from the bench he was seating on he told his Pokemon to follow him, the Scatterbug looking rather depressed as she did as she was told.

Their main reason of being inside the structure was to finish a trade that had been waiting on the gentlemen for quite some time.

Ethan told himself he wasn't going to add anyone else on his team and for a short while he had suppressed the need to raise any other Pokemon. Finding it incredibly difficult to raise the ones he already had.

The trainer walked over to an empty machine, logged into his account, clicked the notification waiting on him and slide his Pokebank Debt Card and for the payment of 10 bucks received a pokeball in return.

"What kind of Pokemon is it this time?" The Gastly mused, "Is it the ferocious kind?"

"Nope."

"Is it the cool and silent type?"

"Nope."

"Is it the cute and adorable kind?"

"Bingo! And only on the third try!" Releasing the pokeball, a light shoot out revealing a cute and adorable Sewaddle next to the Scatterbug that was already on the ground. "Sewaddle!" The Pokemon chimed in as he saw a fellow Bug type.

"Scatterbug..." Viola responded in a sad hello.

"Sewaddle?"

"Scatterbug..."

"What are they saying James?"

"The Sewaddle seems to have asked her 'whats wrong?', Viola responded that she feels lonely that no one remembered her birthday...and that, ever since she's been added to the team she doesn't seem to be used a lot and the friend she had found in Togepi were now growing further apart as she continues to get stronger."

"Wow, I never knew she felt that way."

"Yea..."

"Sewaddle, Sewaddle, Waddle." The Bug/Gras type said before nodding, turning and leaving the building, waddling outside.

"Where's he going?"

The trio quickly followed behind, and on top of a very tall oak tree the bug Pokemon was looking for a nice green leaf to use, he climbed back down when he finally found one he liked and waddled back to the rest of the group.

He then begin to bend and cut the leaf like it was a piece of paper and before long he had fashioned the leaf into a small, cute princess crown for the Scatterbug to wear.

Causing Viola to blush a bit, she cheerfully looked at the bug type and thanked him.

"Well, I guess I don't have to get her anything now!"

"What!?" The Gastly gasped, "How does that even make any sense?"

"Because James, it looks like Voila has found something worth much more then just a present, she’s found a friend."

OoC: Trading to Gemini Sparks 10 Pokedollar for his Lv.1 Male Sewaddle. Thanks.

--Trade Closed--

Trading my Lv.1 Female Oddish w/HM Cut to Rayzen for 2 candies! Have fun you two~

Trade Started

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Female Oddish w/HM Cut to Rayzen for 2 candies! Have fun you two~

Trade Started
    Trading 2 rare candies to sweetbbydoll for that Lv 1 female oddish with HM Cut.

*Trade closed*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123