Cable Club - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cable Club

Default Re: Cable Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bless The Metal View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Meowth (M) W/HM Cut to sweetbbydoll for her x3 candies and x1 Pink Gummi.

--Trade Started--
    Trading my x3 candies and Pink Gummi to BtM for his Lv.1 Meowth w/HM Cut

<<Trade Closed>>

Trading my 2011 New Year's Ball to OM for 3 candies.

Trade Started

Trading my 2011 New Year's Ball to OM for 3 candies.

Trade Started
    Trading 3 of my candies to BtM for his 2011 New Year's Ball. Thanks!

**Trade Closed!**

Trading my 3 Pink Gummi's, 2 Rare Candies, and 1 Poison Ball to Bless the Metal/Electric Blue Eye for his 3 Sky Gummi's, 5 Blue Gummi's, a Silver Gummi, and a Luxury Ball.

~Trade Opened~
    Last edited by myahoo; 25th June 2013 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
    Trading my 3 Pink Gummi's, 2 Rare Candies, and 1 Poison Ball to Bless the Metal/Electric Blue Eye for his 3 Sky Gummi's, 5 Blue Gummi's, a Silver Gummi, and a Luxury Ball.

~Trade Opened~
    Trading my Luxury Ball, Silver Gummi, 5 Blue Gummis, and 3 Sky Gummis to myahoo for 2 candies, 3 pink gummies and a Posion Ball

--Trade Closed--

~¤Sea Priestess¤~ lilbluecorsola's Avatar

Trading 6x Heart Scales (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) to Bless The Metal for 5x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Trading 6x Heart Scales (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) to Bless The Metal for 5x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
    Trading 5 candies to Lilblue. for 6 heart scales, thanks!

-Trade Closed-

Trading my Lv.20 Male Shadow Ledyba in a shadow ball with the shadow moves Shadow Wave, Shadow Shed to Missingno.Master for his Lv.1 Male Munchlax

Hopefully 3rd times the charm?

--Trade Started--

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Trading my Lv.20 Male Shadow Ledyba in a shadow ball with the shadow moves Shadow Wave, Shadow Shed to Missingno.Master for his Lv.1 Male Munchlax

Hopefully 3rd times the charm?

--Trade Started--
    The doors of the Cable Club swung open, and in entered Keith, clutching a Poké Ball in one hand. Meowth, as usual, was on his shoulder. As was somewhat often the case, he was currently attempting to talk some sense into his trainer.

"I mean, c'mon, Keith, I'd rather ya keep the Munchlax!" Meowth exclaimed. "Dis is a Shadow Pokémon we're talkin' here! A soulless fightin' machine!"

"Yes, Meowth, I'm aware of that," replied Keith. "And I am not backing down from this trade, for two reasons. One, Hermione's wanted to study Shadow Pokémon for the longest time. And two, raising one sounds like the perfect challenge for a Trainer. You know me, Meowth- never one to back down from a challenge."

Meowth rolled his eyes. "Dat's da problem. You'd never back down from nuttin', even if yer life were in danger. Remember dat little stunt ya pulled when Vernon hatched? Ya nearly wound up on da business end o' dose horns!"

"Yeah, but point is I didn't, Meowth, now did I?" grinned Keith. "Come on, there's no way I was gonna pass this up." With that, Keith marched over to the trade machine, and placed the Poké Ball containing his Munchlax on his end. The machine did its work, and once the exchange was made, the ball now sitting on Keith's end of the trade machine was a sinister purple, complete with an eerie aura coming off it. Ignoring the sphere's foreboding appearance, Keith picked it up and grinned. "OK, Meowth, ready to meet your new teammate?"

"Oh, no, ya wouldn't-" began Meowth, but Keith had already thrown the Shadow Ball.

"Ledyba, come on out!" Keith exclaimed.

"...He would..." groaned Meowth as the ball opened up, unleashing an ominous-looking dark purple insect with piercing red eyes into the open. Grinning at his newest Pokémon, Keith held up his Pokédex, which displayed an image of an ordinary Ledyba.

"Ledyba, the Five Star Pokémon," droned the device. "Ledyba is highly timid, and is too afraid to move if it is alone. When in a group, Ledyba is much more active."

"Dat Ledyba don't look too timid ta me," remarked Meowth.

"Hello, Ledyba," Keith greeted the Shadow Pokémon. "I am Keith, your new trainer- hey, wait!" For at that moment, Ledyba was in the air, yelling angrily, and firing off Waves of Shadowy energy in all directions. "The hell is it using?" Keith wondered out loud, a question his Pokédex took the opportunity to answer.

"Shadow Wave," it declared. "A basic move known only by Shadow Pokémon. It makes use of their malevolent aura by releasing it in waves."

"Do sometin'! Meowth exclaimed to Keith. "Before dat Ledyba destroys da Cable Club!"

"I'm on it," nodded Keith as he threw a Poké Ball. "Go! Ginny!"

In a flash of light, Keith's Pawniard materialized. She stood to attention, saluting her trainer, awaiting orders.

"Ginny, I need your help," Keith said urgently. "We need to get that Shadow Ledyba under control!"

"Pawn Pawniard!" nodded Ginny. In an instant, she was in the air, a Magnetic force enabling her body to Rise, and she took off after the Ledyba. "Stop!" she ordered him. "Stop right there!"

The Ledyba spun around. "You want me to stop, is that it?" The Pawniard nodded. "Oh, well, in that case, don't mind if I DON'T!" the Ledyba retorted, now zooming at Ginny, a Mach Punch at the ready. Ginny, however, looked ready for this, and rose higher into the air, only barely evading the Fighting move, before retaliating with a Headbutt. This knocked the Bug/Flying-type for a loop, but he regained his composure with little trouble.

"I insist you stop your chaotic rampage at once," said Ginny, brandishing her blades. "Or does Ginny need to Cut a bitch?"

"Try it," smirked the Ledyba. "You can't get close without feeling the wrath of my Mach Punch, you know. Super effective and all that. Oh, and that line would've worked much better if I were a girl, you know."

"What do you even hope to accomplish by going on this rampage?" Ginny demanded. "What do you gain from it?"

"Oh, you sad, sad Stunfisk," chuckled the Ledyba, shaking his head. "World domination, of course. One day, I shall rule this world with an iron fist, and all shall know me, fear me, and kneel before me!"

Ginny considered this for a moment, this Ledyba was nuts! Then again, so was she... "And you think going against your Trainer and rampaging all over the place is the way to achieve that?" asked the Pawniard. "Do you really think that course of action will help you to gain power?"

A brief pause. "What are you on about?" the Ledyba demanded.

"Ever hear of Lance's Dragonite?" Ginny asked. "Or that Miltank they call 'the scourge of Goldenrod City'?"

"Of course I've heard of them, what sort of simpleton do you take me for?!" snapped the Ledyba. "Immensely powerful Pokémon, both of them. Either one of them has the potential to rise up and conquer the world should they so choose!"

"And why do you think that is?" said Ginny. "I'll tell you- because of their trainers. Were it not for Lance, that Dragonite might still be a weak little Dratini, instead of Hyper Beaming challengers into oblivion left and right. And that infamous Miltank, do you really think she would be the reason half the Trainers from Johto can't even so much as see a Miltank without triggering horrific flashbacks if she was not under Whitney's ownership? They are powerful Pokémon because they worked with their trainers. You work with Keith, you could be right up there with the likes of them."

"Well, what do you know, anyway?" snapped Ledyba.

"Well," Ginny replied, "I know how to, just by talking, distract an opponent from realizing that I've been charging up a massive Psycho Cut attack right under their nose."

"Oh, is that all- wait, what the deuce?" exclaimed the Ledyba, as Ginny let fly the aforementioned Psycho Cut, sending the Shadow Pokémon flying into a wall. Ledyba rose back into the air, but hesitated to fly back over.

"Hmm," he muttered to himself. "Clearly I've misjudged the Pawniard. Obviously she knows her stuff with underhanded tricks like that. Perhaps she has a point. Could it be that the key to world domination lies in training alongside the human with the ridiculous hat? I don't like it... Then again, I suppose I could make sure he knows from day one I'm not one to be trifled with. As long as he doesn't demand my unswerving obedience and loyalty, I suppose I could stand to learn a thing or two from him. Yes, yes, I'll just make sure he knows his position from the start." With that, the Ledyba buzzed back over to his trainer.

"Alright, everything OK now?" Keith asked. The Ledyba gave a single nod. Keith smiled his satisfaction to this. "Good. Good. Now, for your nickname... I was thinking Stewie. What say you?"

"I say this," retorted the Ledyba. "While I accept this nickname of yours, do not for one second fool yourself into thinking that you have my respect. To me, you are but an unwitting pawn, the tool of my eventual world domination, and in exchange for your acceptance of this role, you may very well live to see the new world order once I am sufficiently strong to overthrow the world."

"What did he say, Meowth?" Keith asked Meowth.

"He says Stewie's fine as a nickname," Meowth said to Keith.

"And what else did he say?" asked Keith. "He had a whole speech going there."

"Eh, he was just spewin' hot air," Meowth said dismissively. Though he wasn't particularly scared of this Ledyba, he didn't feel like getting involved in any of this drama.

Keith wasn't entirely sure about this, but decided that if he was in any real and imminent danger, Meowth would have let him know, or else Ginny would have reacted violently to the Ledyba's words. "All right, then," he grinned. "Welcome to the team, Stewie."

Stewie gave an evil chuckle in reply. "Yes, yes," he laughed. "And now that I have access to the training skills of this clueless oaf, I have in my hands the ultimate tool for my takeover. I, Stewie, am one step closer to my goal of world domination! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" And then, as Stewie burst into maniacal evil laughter, the Shadow Ledyba began to glow! Keith blinked in surprise as his Ledyba changed shape and size, his antennae growing longer, his body as a whole getting taller, his bottom two hands becoming proper feet, his wings getting larger... The glow faded, and it became obvious that Stewie had evolved into Ledian.

"Awesome!" Keith exclaimed as he held up his Pokédex. "Stewie just evolved into a Ledian!"

"Ledian, the Five Star Pokémon, and the evolved form of Ledyba," droned the Pokédex. "Ledian is nocturnal and flies about at night. It prefers areas with clean air and clear skies, because it gets its energy from starlight."

"I say, make that two steps closer!" cackled Stewie as he admired his new form. "Now put me back in the ball, hat boy," he snapped to Keith. "I wish to start plotting, and I can hardly do so out in the open where everyone can see and hear me."

Though Keith didn't speak Ledian language, Stewie also pointed to the Shadow Ball in Keith's hand. Understanding the general idea, Keith withdrew his new Ledian, and exited the Cable Club, Meowth on his shoulder, and Ginny floating by his side, once again taking it upon herself to look out for any suspicious or shady-looking characters.

OOC: Trading 1 level 1 male Munchlax to EBE for 1 level 20 male Shadow Ledyba.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
    What?  Ledyba is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Ledyba evolved into Ledian!

Trading x4 Candies plus a Mysterious Gummi to Bless The Metal's Lv.1 Bronzor.

How unfortunate I actually want to RP this trade... but I currently have no time to write up good-sized text :/ Perhaps I would write it as a flashback in the Visionary Glade? Anyhow, thanks BtM!

**Trade Started!**

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Trading x4 Candies plus a Mysterious Gummi to Bless The Metal's Lv.1 Bronzor.

How unfortunate I actually want to RP this trade... but I currently have no time to write up good-sized text :/ Perhaps I would write it as a flashback in the Visionary Glade? Anyhow, thanks BtM!

**Trade Started!**
    Trading my Lv.1 Bronzor to OM for 4 candies and 1 Mysterious Gummi.

Thank you and no problem!

--Trade Closed--

Trading 5 candies to BtM for his Vanillite!

<<Trade Started>>

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
    Trading 5 candies to BtM for his Vanillite!

<<Trade Started>>
    Trading my Vanillite to sweetbbydoll for 5 candies.

--Trade Closed--

Trading my Lv.1 Male Spheal to sweetbbydoll for 3 candies.

--Trade Started--

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Male Spheal to sweetbbydoll for 3 candies.

--Trade Started--
    Trading 3 candies to EBE for his cute little Spheal

Trade Closed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast