Cable Club - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cable Club

Deadly stare. Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

Default Re: Cable Club

Trading my Babiri Berry and Rabuta Berry to sweetbbydoll for her Chople Berry, thanks!

--Trade Closed--

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
    Trading my Babiri Berry and Rabuta Berry to sweetbbydoll for her Chople Berry, thanks!

--Trade Closed--
    Trading my Chople Berry to EBE for his Babiri and Rabuta Berries, you're welcome!

Trade Closed

Trading my Lv.1 Male Lillipup w/10BPs to sweetbbydoll for a candy, enjoy!

--Trade Started--

Trading my Lv.1 Male Lillipup w/10BPs to sweetbbydoll for a candy, enjoy!

--Trade Started--
    Trading my 1 candy to EBE for his Lv.1 (m) Lillipup w/10BP, thank you!

Trade Closed

Trading my Lv.1 (M) Litwick to EBE for one candy, have fun with him!

Trade Started
    Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 6th December 2014 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 (M) Litwick to EBE for one candy, have fun with him!

Trade Started
    Trading one candy to 1 candy to sweetbbydoll for her Lv.1 Male Litwick and also placing him in this Ghostball, thanks!

Trade Closed

Pushing through a pair of double doors a young man rushed through the security clearance section of the shop, depositing all his items into a plastic box for security to look through before going through a electronic arch that scanned any individual that entered it for metal objects, given the clear he grabbed his belongings to go, all the while a Gastly was closely behind following suit.

"Why did we come all the way to the cable club in a huge hurry, Ethan?"

"You'll see," the trainer said smiling as he made his way to an empty machine before logging on, depositing his candy before getting it transferred to another Cable Club machine somewhere else in Fizzytopia and having it replaced by a red and white pokeball.

He grabbed it before tossing it high in the air, "Litwick come on out!" he yelled, the ball pooped open revealing a cheeky male Litwick who had a look around his new surroundings before making a beeline for James the second he had made eye contact with him. "Father!" the little ghost candle giggled hugging the Gastly.

"WHATTTTTT!?!" the Gastly exclaimed.

"Surprise!" Ethan said laughing, "Liza contacted me earlier about it, congrats, it's a boy!"

"You mean...Lucy...she..." James looked like he was about to have a heart attack...if that was even possible.

"That's right, his yours!"

"I'm- I'm a dad again?" he said a little selomn.

Looking at the odd expression on the Gastly's face the Litwick shied away a bit "Dad...is something the matter? Do you...do you not like me?" the Litwick letting go of his father, floating a little away.

James shook his head, "No, actually I couldn't be happier, I can't wait to introduce you to your sister."

"I have a sister?!" the Litwick said astonished.

"That's right, I've adopted her (more or less) and just because she isn't related biologically doesn't make her anything less then family, understand?"

"Wow, I have a mom, a dad and now a sister..." the Litwick looked on trying not to be too excited.

"I guess, you can say you have aunts and uncles too, the families pretty big." Ethan said.

"That it is." James responed..

"When do I get to meet everyone?" the Litwick asked.

"Right away, lets go home guys. James it seems Lucy has left the naming of your son to you."

"Then how about...Jack?"

"I'd like that very much, dad!"

"Then it's settled," Ethan said, "Welcome home, Jack."

Trading my Cranberry Pokeblock to sweetbbydoll for a candy, enjoy.

--Trade Stared--

Trading my Cranberry Pokeblock to sweetbbydoll for a candy, enjoy.

--Trade Stared--
    Trading 1 candy for EBE's Cranberry Pokeblock, thank you!

Trade Closed

~ Tess Edit: Used on 15th Feb 2015.
    Last edited by enchantress; 18th February 2015 at 10:39 AM.

Trading 5 candies to Rayzen for his Lv.1 Male Scyther, thanks!

--Trade Started--

Trading 5 candies to Rayzen for his Lv.1 Male Scyther, thanks!

--Trade Started--
    Trading this Lv 1 male scyther to Electric Blue Eye for 5 rare candies.

*Trade closed*

Trading the following items to EBE for 5 candies; Persim, Pecha, Lum, Apricot, Liechi, 6 Permier Balls (1, 5), Ghostball, Iceball, Gingerbread Ball, Unhugged Lapras Plushie

Trade Started

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
    Trading the following items to EBE for 5 candies; Persim, Pecha, Lum, Apricot, Liechi, 6 Permier Balls (1, 5), Ghostball, Iceball, Gingerbread Ball, Unhugged Lapras Plushie

Trade Started
    Trading SBD 5 candies for the items she has listed.

--Trade Closed--

Trading 5 candies, 6 Mysterious Gummis (6 out of 13), TMs: Frost Breath, Work Up, Ice Beam (Unhugged Lapras Plushie), CM Brain Freeze, 2 Unhugged Haunter Plushies (each worth 5,000 coins) (1 + 1), 2 Rare Bones (each worth 5,000 coins) [20,000 coins total], 2 Salac Berries (1 + 1), Wiki Berry, 2 Liechi Berries (1 + 1), 2 Apricot Berries (1 + 1), Persim Berry, Pecha Berry, 2 Lum Berries (1 + 1), 5 Sweet Hearts, 5 Casteliacones, 1 Diveball, 2 Iceballs (1 + 1), 1 Gingerbread ball, 1 Ghost ball, 11 Premier balls (5 + 6), 1 Moon Stone, 1 Heart Scale, 2 Mugs of Fierybrew Beer (1 + 1), 1 Skull of Forgotten Souls, 1 Electric Gem, and 1 Icy Rock...to Uhhhhh for his Female Lv.1 Totodile. Thanks.

--Trade Started--

The sun was high on noon, with the sun rays cascading downward toward one of the most tropical islands scattered around the enchanting land of Fizzy Bubbles. The day was barely beginning for a young trainer that went by the name Ethan around these parts, as he and his fellow Pokémon companions were taking a long needed rest and relaxation form their usual tales of adventure.

The boy- about average height, 5'7 with black hair, blue eyes as clear as the ocean, slim muscular built, wearing some floral print swimming trunks was currently standing over a cliff about 1 mile up overlooking the nice picturesque view of the sparkling water, having decided this to be the very spot to attempt a high dive!

The Pokémon down below, whom stopped doing whatever they were doing looked up at their trainer as he leapt into the air and dove head first in the water, aligning his arms and hands together mimicking an arrow shape as he broke through the surface, causing a great big splash to occur splashing the nearby Pokémon and ruining some of their sand castles...

He resurfaced from the cool embracing touch of water as he took in a breath of air, sighing contently. It was days like these he enjoyed the most, just hanging out with his Pokémon...but something was missing...actually more like someone. James his Gastly had gone missing for a little over week now, since before the young man's birthday. It was strange to say the least, especially since James always made it a point to say where he would be going...but to miss his birthday? That wasn't like James at all...

Ahh well, he'll show up sooner or later.

Ethan looked out to the shore as he waited in the water, his Pokémon looking all fired up to finish a game of competitive volleyball. Jaws, Mr.T and Angelo on one side as Caleb, Chris and Diego on the other. The ball was now on Jaws' court with the both side’s scores being even. This last bout was going to decide it all. The ball was thrown high in the air by the Garchomp looking to end the match swiftly, jumping before swiping the ball with his long powerful tail! Like a meteor falling from the sky it hurdled to the ground fast and just before you thought it was over the boy's Snivy intercepted the ball with he's Vines before whipping it to Teddiursa, Caleb ran before leaping forth and punching the ball to the other side, Scraggy picked up he's 'pants' before jumping and using his hard head to push it back the impact causing the yellow lizard to fall over afterwards, Diego floated toward the top of the net awaiting the ball planning to spike it back when the Reuniculs showed up out of nowhere Psychically arcing the ball in its teams favor and winning the game!!

Though they lost, Chris and Diego were both consulted by a Female Budew and Female Frillish, Snivy crossing it's arms acting like he didn't need any cheering up and Diego enjoying his girlfriend's company...the Teddiursa looked down sad as the other team cheered but after seeing him alone Jaws walked over and decided to lift him up in his shoulder's praising for a good game. If Ethan had to guess, his Teddiursa was missing his other half and that was something he knew Jaws could relate to and so could he...

On the far end of land, a Scyther was training by running across the sandy shore as a Slowpoke was napping on a rock with its tail in the water fishing. A Growlithe and Jolteon were playing with a Togepi and Scatterbug on one side, building a sand castle. And a mischievous Sableye was covering a sleeping Tepig and Munchlax in sand, with the help of an impish Chimchar.

Yes. It was times like these that made the trainer appreciate what he had, thinking about all those other times that he couldn't help but focus on the loss of his family...he hadn't noticed it until now but unconsciously he had created his own little family.

Maybe it's finally time... the gentlemen thought as he laid back into the water allowing the current carry him. Finally time to go back home...face my demons and move on...

"Hey Ethan!" his thoughts were however interrupted by a ghastly voice that could only come from..."James!" Ethan said as he swam back to shore, "You're back! Where have you been? I've been so worried about you! We saved you cake from my birthday, unfortunately Jumango already ate it."

"Fantastic...it's not like I could've kept it down anyway."

"Yea...so where have you been?"

"Actually, I went looking for a gift to get you."

"A gift? For me? Really James you didn't have to."

"Well I'm sure you'll love this," the ghost said as he presented his trainer with a Pokeball.

"I wonder..." Ethan raised an eyebrow.

"Go on then, give it a whirl."

Tossing the ball high in the air Ethan anxiously awaited as the ball opened up, revealing a very happy over joyed blue crocodile on two feet giving the trainer a smile and a salute before saying, "Totodile!"

"Wow!! What did you have to do to get me this?!" Ethan asked astonished.

"Believe me you don't want to know." Gastly shyly said, "Well, do I know how to get you the best gifts or what? Hehe."

"Definitely." The trainer kneeled down to eye level of the blue water stater, "Hey, the names Ethan and I'm going to be your new trainer-" he said as he reached over to pet the female crocodile before pulling away at the last second before getting his hand ripped off by her powerful jaws. "Well this brings me back..." Ethan said as a sweat droplet was evident on the side of his face, "Haven't had a Pokémon want a bite of me since the days Jaws was still a feisty little Gible that would like to nibble on anything he could get his teeth on...including me..."

"Huh...I don't think she likes it when she is being looked directly in the eye. She may feel uncomfortable."

"Okay...how about this," the trainer said to his new Pokemon, "I won't make you feel uncomfortable and you'll let me pet you once in a while, sound good?" Ethan said as he rose up from the sand.

"Total!"

"Hehe, hear that? It sounded like she said 'total' isn't she cute~"

"Total!!"

"Err- I mean fierce! Didsn't she sound fierce?"

"Total!" The Totodile crossed her arms nodding in approve.

"Mhmm now for a name...how about...Liz? That okay with you?"

"Total!!~"

"I think she likes it," James figured.

"I agree," Ethan said as the rest of his team gathered around their new teammate, "Welcome to the team Liz!"

Trading 5 candies, 6 Mysterious Gummis (6 out of 13), TMs: Frost Breath, Work Up, Ice Beam (Unhugged Lapras Plushie), CM Brain Freeze, 2 Unhugged Haunter Plushies (each worth 5,000 coins) (1 + 1), 2 Rare Bones (each worth 5,000 coins) [20,000 coins total], 2 Salac Berries (1 + 1), Wiki Berry, 2 Liechi Berries (1 + 1), 2 Apricot Berries (1 + 1), Persim Berry, Pecha Berry, 2 Lum Berries (1 + 1), 5 Sweet Hearts, 5 Casteliacones, 1 Diveball, 2 Iceballs (1 + 1), 1 Gingerbread ball, 1 Ghost ball, 11 Premier balls (5 + 6), 1 Moon Stone, 1 Heart Scale, 2 Mugs of Fierybrew Beer (1 + 1), 1 Skull of Forgotten Souls, 1 Electric Gem, and 1 Icy Rock...to Uhhhhh for his Female Lv.1 Totodile. Thanks.

--Trade Started--
    Apologies, been busy and all that.

Trading my Lv. 1 Female Totodile for the ff. items from EBE.

*Trade Closed!* Enjoy~

Trading this Lv 1 male tyrunt to Electric Blue Eye for a Lv 1 female Mime Jr and 5 rare candies.

*Trade started*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast