REVIEW: Your Favorite Season of Pokemon?

View Poll Results: Your favorite Season(s) of the Pokemon Anime?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indigo League/Kanto (Season 1)

1 50.00%
  • Orange League/Orange Islands (Season 2)

1 50.00%
  • Johto League/Johto (Seasons 3-5)

1 50.00%
  • Hoenn League/Hoenn (Season 6-8)

1 50.00%
  • Battle Frontier/Kanto (Seasons 8-9)

0 0%
  • Sinnoh League/Sinnoh (Seasons 10-13)

1 50.00%
  • Unova League/Unova (Seasons 14-current)

1 50.00%
  • X and Y/??? (Because it could be better than the rest)

0 0%
  • All of them are equally good: I have no favorite!

0 0%
  • You like any of the seasons? O_O

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Your Favorite Season of Pokemon?

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Your Favorite Season of Pokemon?

I was wondering what saga you guys like the most, and what you like about it, its characters, battles, journey, etc. of all that we've had from Kanto-Unova so far.

Feel free to vote in the poll and let me know what Season(s) you guys enjoyed most, and why!

I'll start: my favorite seasons are the first eight (I truthfully wasn't a big fan of Battle Frontier in either dub, though...I don't know why, but it bored me a bit...) and the Unova Saga myself.

Please don't kill me for liking Johto and BW, people. *Takes cover* XD

(I've made it multiple option if you'd like to select your favorites from the bunch as well).

I like the entire OS Saga, despite how much it varies from Kanto to OI to Johto. I felt that everything was just so fresh in the earlier seasons, and it was a show anyone could enjoy. It felt like a really coherent story from start to finish, IMO. :D

In AG, I loved the Hoenn Saga. Initially, I really hated it, because it felt very different from what I was used to. Eventually, I warmed up to May and Max, as well as the AG Group including Ash and Brock, thus loving it.

I didn't like Battle Frontier, though. I mean, Ash actually winning something for the first time since the Orange League was GREAT, but it just felt forced on and was somewhat boring.

Sinnoh...I have a love-hate relationship with it, myself. Either I'll find it mind-blowingly good or plain bad. I guess it depends on the episodes of it for me.

Unova...I'm the oddball in that I feel it's actually a good season despite its various flaws. The only thing I really dislike about it is that the plot hasn't gotten any further to me, and TRio is very awkward in personality in BW.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 26th February 2013 at 10:59 PM.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Your Favorite Season of Pokemon?

Sorry, but there's already a few threads with a similar purpose, like this one: Favourite Series So Far?
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net