PREVIEW: XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!

Default Re: XY0?? - Froakie VS Frogadier

Get ready for some epic ninja styled battles. : D

Smile~

Looking forward to this one out of the up coming episodes :D
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Can Froakie lose this one and then express a desire to grow stronger and evolve?

Break that water starter curse Froakie!

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

Oh hell to the no, if you do the damn Froakie doesn't have to evolve to win story again I swear to freaking god writers -_-....

Blog Entries

Froakie can kiss his chances of evolving good bye.

If he wins his chances are killed automatically.

If he loses, he'll just want to get stronger so he can defeat frogadier as a froakie instead of giving in and evolving. He's strikes me as the kind of pokemon who views evolving to beat something as giving up.

Well remember, XY has a different writing staff and Treecko fought a Grovyle and still evolved so it's always possible that they have Froakie go the opposite direction and actually like its evolution/be ambivalent and still evolve.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't see the big deal, Treecko and Gligar both did battle with their evolutions and they evolved without any issue. I think people are jumping too conclusions...

In fact since there's only 69 Pokemon to go around, it doesn't surprise me they'd need to double up on owners of new Pokemon.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Despite still not evolving a Water-type starter Pokemon Ash has, the writers sure love making a lot of episodes focused on them. This makes for the 4th Froakie centred episode this saga, and that's a lot this early. Oshawott got his episodes a bit later on in BW!. If this is trying to set up for it to evolve around, or even during the second gym, I'd really welcome it, and it would be justified, especially with this amount of focus and battles. I honestly hope this episode goes the route with Treeko when it battled Grovyle so it actually does evolve later on.

I hope Frogadier's trainer isn't a CotD. A ninja rival would be cool, and by cool I mean totally sweet.

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johtohfiller View Post
    I hope Frogadier's trainer isn't a CotD. A ninja rival would be cool, and by cool I mean totally sweet.
    Hopefully a Kunoichi perhaps.

Anywho, I believe this is just another development episode for Froakie. I hope they handle this well. Also he seems to be getting all these episodes to shine, but we will see how much development Froakie gets.

I really hope that doesn't mean Froakie isn't evolving. Anyway, it will be nice to see Frogadier in the aniime. Can't wait for Braixen to appear!

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    Don't see the big deal, Treecko and Gligar both did battle with their evolutions and they evolved without any issue. I think people are jumping too conclusions...
    It might be relevant that of all of Ash's previous starters, Froakie is most similar to Treecko.

As Ash's only starter, I feel like it's guaranteed Froakie will evolve all the way like Treecko did. The only ones where his starters didn't evolve all the way have been when he had all three (Kanto, Johto, and Unova).

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

According to the Klefki Mini-Movie Poster, he won't evolve by the summer...although that's only about, what, 34 episodes into the series so I don't really think losing hope is needed.

Of course I wouldn't rule out them simply wanting to have the XY Starters displayed in their first forms either.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast