XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!!

Eternal ComakariShipper dracoflare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow dracoflare on Tumblr

Default Re: XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Meh, probably the only "slow" episode we've learned about so far. Not quite filler-ish, as it, most likely, consists of a capture, but still seems a bit weak after the first three seemingly power-packed episodes that start the series off. But it's not a big deal. A capture is a capture, even if the episode in question is a slow-paced one. I feel indifferent on this one. Probably when it airs my opinion will change, but we'll see about that.

So, I'll say it'll be a bonding-before-capture episode and call it a day.
    A capture for who?? Cuz Clemont already owns Dedenne.
    Dear Robert...........no. The trailer never showed the 'when'. We only know Citron is going to catch a Dedenne.
    Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?

Other Fanfiction
    Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
    Meh, probably the only "slow" episode we've learned about so far. Not quite filler-ish, as it, most likely, consists of a capture, but still seems a bit weak after the first three seemingly power-packed episodes that start the series off. But it's not a big deal. A capture is a capture, even if the episode in question is a slow-paced one. I feel indifferent on this one. Probably when it airs my opinion will change, but we'll see about that.

Dear Robert...........no. The trailer never showed the 'when'. We only know Citron is going to catch a Dedenne.
    Um did you see how Bonnie was holding it?? Trust me, he already owns it lol.

They aren't gonna have an electric gym leader with just a Bunnelby.

Blog Entries

Um did you see how Bonnie was holding it?? Trust me, he already owns it lol.

They aren't gonna have an electric gym leader with just a Bunnelby.
    "Onii-chan Keep it "Keep it". That's what she was saying in the trailer.. That means they have just encountered the Dedenne. It is unknown as for when that happened. It could be in this episode.

Other Fanfiction
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+

Well now Clemont just fails as a gym leader lol.

Blog Entries

How? He could have a team containing Zapdos, Raikou, Thundurus and Zekrom hidden somewhere for all we know. Okay my example was extreme but that doesn't mean he is a fail. He could be taking a break and not using his usual gym team. Brock did that, Cilan did that. Why not Clemont?

Other Fanfiction

Blog Entries

How? He could have a team containing Zapdos, Raikou, Thundurus and Zekrom hidden somewhere for all we know. Okay my example was extreme but that doesn't mean he is a fail. He could be taking a break and not using his usual gym team. Brock did that, Cilan did that. Why not Clemont?
    Brock did that after years of using them and they still got used in the gym.

All Clemont has is a Bunnelby which has nothing to do with his gym type.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Clemont captures a Bunnelby and Ash and Clemont has a Double Battle against someone. Maybe Sycamore and Serena? Sycamore is a professor who battles so it could make sense.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I was thinking Dedenne was owned by them already, but I guess we don't have proof of that and the newer trailers seem to hint Bunnelby (who he's not using in an official Gym Battle, so I don't think it's one of his Gym Pokemon) is his first one we see him with.

I still think that Clemont's ace-in-the-hole Electric Pokemon is gonna be Manetric.

Blog Entries

Brock did that after years of using them and they still got used in the gym.

All Clemont has is a Bunnelby which has nothing to do with his gym type.
    And what exactly do you know about Clemont? Nothing. You shouldn't judge him and call him "a fail" because the statement you have used to support Brock is something you could know ONLY when you watched the series. Did you watch XY yet? Nope.

Other Fanfiction

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well i could see clemont fail if he acts in capturing Dededene if he acts like Ash WAYYYYY back in "Ash Captures a Pokemon but we can only speculate for now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 97SaturnSL1 View Post
    Well i could see clemont fail if he acts in capturing Dededene if he acts like Ash WAYYYYY back in "Ash Captures a Pokemon but we can only speculate for now
    The only reason he even captures it is cuz Bonnie fangirls over it lol.

Blog Entries

I will be more excited about him getting the little hamster if we see some really subliminal advertising for the KIA Soul considereing the detail drawn for cars in the trailers.

Blog Entries

I will be more excited about him getting the little hamster if we see some really subliminal advertising for the KIA Soul considereing the detail drawn for cars in the trailers.
    Oh good lord, would people get over the cars already lol??
    CynthiaLover likes this.

Blog Entries

Oh good lord, would people get over the cars already lol??
    well it is rare to see cars drawn that well in cartoons (moreso in anime). but i do have to wonder if he gets dedene to power that aipom arm because robotics take around 480 volts 3 phase power which is not something you just plug into the wall at a pokemon center and the batteries would be enoromous.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well it is rare to see cars drawn that well in cartoons (moreso in anime). but i do have to wonder if he gets dedene to power that aipom arm because robotics take around 480 volts 3 phase power which is not something you just plug into the wall at a pokemon center and the batteries would be enoromous.
    Look at all the TRios machines. They do not need a Dedenne to get them loaded.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast