XY movies?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Life

Thread: XY movies?

Blog Entries

Default XY movies?

Kalos only has 3 legendaries which means only 2 movies are possible. Xerneas/Yveltal and Zygarde. Does this mean along with the foreign hiker that gen 6 is a 2 year generation?

Blog Entries

Default Re: XY movies?

I'm entirely sure there're event legendaries we don't know about yet, probably at least three. Gamefreak gets a pretty big amount of attention from the movies, so I don't think they'd leave them hanging.

On the other hand, if worst comes to worst they can always do what they did with RS and give Yveltal and Xerneas separate movies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    I'm entirely sure there're event legendaries we don't know about yet, probably at least three. Gamefreak gets a pretty big amount of attention from the movies, so I don't think they'd leave them hanging.
    There were only two event Pokémon in Generation III and two Hoenn-related movies in the AG series. Game Freak lived, especially as Mew was used for Movie 8 and the latter two AG movies promoted Generation IV Pokémon. I doubt that are as many event-exclusive Kalos legendaries as regular ones, so I wouldn't expect more than two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodra
    Does this mean along with the foreign hiker that gen 6 is a 2 year generation?
    I doubt it. There is no reason for Game Freak to make this generation the shortest yet and already start foreshadowing the next one, so it's more likely that the references to the region "which will be seen in due time" pertain to another pair of Generation VI games (that is, compatible with XY) featuring a new region and at least a few new Pokémon (at least one legendary). Think of it as the second half of an existing generation rather than the start of a new one. This would create more material for the movies and the anime in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodra View Post
    Kalos only has 3 legendaries which means only 2 movies are possible. Xerneas/Yveltal and Zygarde. Does this mean along with the foreign hiker that gen 6 is a 2 year generation?
    that fact that your making a pattern based on 2 gens is ridiculous. i am sorry but that is not a pattern. plus there is the possibility that there is more pokemon we dont know about

Blog Entries

I think it is a bit risky to say for certain that there's only going to be two new movies because of the legendaries. I'm just going to guess that there's going to be 3/4 movies.

1 - Xerneas/Yveltal
    2 - Zygarde
    3 - Event Legendary
    4 - Gen VII Pokémon.
    Freinare Unimentra likes this.
    x
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    profile pic ~ my poetry ~ my fan-fiction
    x

Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Calling it now: there will be a movie about Mega Mewtwo X
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Follow Langley on Tumblr Visit Langley's Youtube Channel

Isn't the Genesect movie technically Gen VI since it had a Mega Evolution in it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Langley View Post
    Isn't the Genesect movie technically Gen VI since it had a Mega Evolution in it?
    No... I believe most fans categorize which movies belong to which gen by Ash's traveling companions. Next summer's movie will mark gen 6's first movie.

Well, since Movie 17 is going to be about Xerneas and Yveltal, I think the 18th movie will be about Zygarde.

maybe another mewtwo movie?