Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

I'd love that. Why not? Hopefully we'd get to see them do a bit more than chase a ten-year-old and his electric rodent. There's more to them than that. They're people, not tracking robots.

Though I accept that Ash is the protagonist, I don't want to see their character development ignored.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Follow ProfOaked On Twitter
    Follow ProfOaked on Tumblr Visit ProfOaked's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

I'd enjoy it tbh :D

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I'd absolutely love that, especially if it were an episode that focused on them going about a mission, similar to the snippets we saw in early BW (when they stole the meteorite, etc).

Blog Entries

I wouldn't. I always skip TR scenes now, they're so cliche and boring to me. Their whole persona is a massive negative to the show. The old TR, I would love to have a few of their own episodes, but the new one? Definitely not. I'm hoping they do get the chop now, because their new personalities are a turn off.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

It sounds like it could be fun. If they showed more of their personalities in an episode focused on them, then I'd be more up for it. Ash and his friends would probably show up in a couple of scenes, but a Team Rocket focused episode in this series could be interesting depending on how it was handled.

Blog Entries

If they were to do this, I would want it to mean their old personalities are back because that's frankly the only thing that could warrant a focus on them.
    Hidden Mew and Poliwhirl42 like this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

I never liked Team Rocket from the get go. They were on the show too long, never caught Pikachu for more than an episode and got lame after a while. They can use the episodes to finally kick the characters off but that's about it. Why this question now after all these years?

I would love that! It'd be cool to have an episode centered around what's currently happening around Headquarters; what Giovanni's new plans may be (if any); old Rockets make several cameos, I dunno. XD But it's something I've always wanted.

Maybe it's why I liked "Dues and Dont's" so much; Ash and co. were hardly in that one! XP
    "It was perfect, beautiful, like something someone with an overreactive imagination would dream up in her unfulfilled fantasies." -Jessie, The Heartbreak of Brock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12