Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

Blog Entries

Default Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

In every episode, Ash mostly featured now and Team Rocket have been downgraded too Secondary Characters.

I wonder, would you like to see a TRio centered episode (with goofyness/in serious mode) without Ash?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

I'd obviously love that. There might be a chance for it sometime next year assuming the TRio are sticking around in some capacity.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

I think it would be really neat.

Since Team Rocket doesn't hunt Pikachu that much anymore, they could make episodes where they show Team Rocket trying to make a plan to steal [COTD]'s Pokémon or they would land in some wacky adventure.

It's also really nifty, because they wouldn't make so much fillers for Ash.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I'd like an episode like that, but I think Ash should at least have a minor role or cameo, like in DP117. He is the star, after all. It'd be fun seeing what their day-to-day lives are like nowadays.
    3Dchu likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I'd at the very least want a Jessie centered episode. Currently, there isn't that much we have seen of her background aside from a few details here and there (as opposed to, let's say, the James centered "Holy Matrimony" and "Sweet Baby James")

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Yes, please! <3 I'd love for this to happen! Especially after today's radio show okay.

I think it's possible that we'll get it. Especially since Rockets kinda made this promise how they will do their best to come back to the anime and become main stars... So I guess a few Satoshi-less episodes centred around them wouldn't hurt ;D

Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar

That would be great. Considering that Team Rocket dosen't show up as often as they used to.

Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

Blog Entries

Do want. I'm rewatching AG right now, and some of the most fun episodes are the ones where TR gets the spotlight as more than just the villains.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Oh hellz yeah!

Without them, the series has practically devloved into an American cartoon that just happens to be made in Japan.

I knew that the bad guys were the best thing about the Anime, but I didn't know it would suck so much without them!

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Hell yes. That would conquer my interest, make speedy success and feel good.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would want to see such an episode if the writers were able to pull it off, but considering how little character development TRio got in BW so far there doesn't seem to be a lot of material for the writers to use that can stretch the episode out to twenty minutes.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    I would want to see such an episode if the writers were able to pull it off, but considering how little character development TRio got in BW so far there doesn't seem to be a lot of material for the writers to use that can stretch the episode out to twenty minutes.
    So? They're able to stretch out enough for those lame two parters without much to work with, so doing half of that doesn's sound like too much...

Jez

Oh if only! I would be willing to pay for that to happen! I would love to see this type of episodes. So much! I am so depressed because of my lack of Team Rocket now... I would give anything for these episodes.
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I would love at least one episode where Ash is completely absent, and it's focused on another character, but as much as I would like a Team Rocket focused episode, I really want to see one of the rivals get some focus on the screen myself, like see a day in their life rather than Ash and his companions all the time.

Regardless, with the TRio's lack of appearances in BW overall, it would be nice to see what they are up to more often...
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

I would love that! Of course, they'd have to be doing something significant, otherwise it'd be a total waste of an episode. But still, I love that trio, we should have a pure Team Rocket trio episode! Lol
    Last edited by PEDRO12; 1st October 2012 at 07:37 PM.

Hello peeps :D Click that ^^ xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast