Will we ever see Team Rocket's other Pokemon again?

Thread: Will we ever see Team Rocket's other Pokemon again?

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Default Will we ever see Team Rocket's other Pokemon again?

Ever since Arbok and Wezzing left, all of Team Rocket's pokemon have departed in emotional and spectacular episodes. I was qutie dissapointed that Carnivine and the others left the main cast with so little closure.

The five of them staying at Team Rocket HQ is sort of akin to Ash leaving his pokemon at Oak's but I became less confident for returns as BW progressed. Although with Mewtwo and Charizard returning after so long my faith has been restored a little.

Granted Wobbo is probably the only one who was ever as important as those two, but with all five of them in the same place, I can't see how'd they'd justify a return for any less than the five of them.

Without a return, I feel they've all been cheated, esspecually Wobbufett and Seviper who both had a lot of years on the show.

Default Re: Will we ever see Team Rocket's other Pokemon again?

Yeah, I really Want Wobbufett back so badly.

Probably in their final episode.

my OBE garrison-san's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

Wobbuffet was on the poster for the Eevee and Friends movie short, so presumably he'll be reappearing there (as he did for the two Meloetta shorts). I'm aware it's not the same thing as returning to the actual series itself, but it's something.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

The thing is...their older pokemon no longer fit in with whatever the hell the BW Rocket trio's become. Muscippa jumping out of its Monster Ball to bite BW Kojirou's head would be awkward, and the Rocket-Dan's generic bad guy dialogue being interrupted by a loud "Sooooou~NAN~su~!" would just feel too out-of-place.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on July 19th, 2014

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jessie's Wobbuffet appeared alongside Meowth in Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade, even though it wasn't canon.

As for the actual anime, well we can't answer that question. The writers might decide to bring back Jessie and James' older pokemon in a future episode, but chances are that the ones that were given away/released (i.e. Dustox, Cacnea) won't ever come back.

Well Who knows we all could be wrong and maybe some of their old people might come back and stay until one of them is either released or traded to someone.

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

NO there is no reason for them to bring them back. bringing them back would only represent there clear failure in replacing them so no not a chance.

The anime made the bond between wobbuffet and Jessie very clear. It was exptremely close and she didnt want to let it go (even though normally she would call it stupid). The only reason it didnt go with jessie is because it isnt native to that area. As long as the anime makes the X and Y region a national area, I cant see a reason why it wouldent return. Just renember its not far away, only in team rockets HQ.

This is the only pokemon I have confidence of coming back. It was part of the TR image. Even though serviper and mime Jr are both in TR HQ, Wobbuffet was still the main Pokemon.

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Yeah, Wobbuffet Was the MAIN Team Rocket Pokemon aside form Meowth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    The thing is...their older pokemon no longer fit in with whatever the hell the BW Rocket trio's become. Muscippa jumping out of its Monster Ball to bite BW Kojirou's head would be awkward, and the Rocket-Dan's generic bad guy dialogue being interrupted by a loud "Sooooou~NAN~su~!" would just feel too out-of-place.
    That... Would actually be pretty hilarious!
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

It would be great if they returned with all their Pokemon after BW109. However, that would be the first time we see a Jessie with 5 Pokemon (4 with Wobba off), and a James with 4 (3 with Mime Jr. off). This is a total of 9 (or better 7) Pokemon. Confronting Ash/co. with 7 Pokemon every time isn't simple enough for the writers to do.

Wobbuffet is included in the Eevee short poster, even though none of the other old Pokémon from the Meloetta short are there. Considering that Wobbuffet also won the Live Caster poll (about which Team Rocket Pokémon should return) in October, I'd say that it has a fair chance of coming back after Episode N.

Recently, Meowth has started to look out of place next to Jessie and James due to his old personality shining through. Seeing Wobbuffet with them wouldn't necessarily be weirder than that.

Team Rocket is NOTHING without Wobbuffet! Mime Jr. can go to hell, but we need Wobbuffet back or Team Rocket can never be as good as they were again.

If the writers are uneasy about giving Jessie more pokemon, they can have an amusing episode where one of her Unova pokemon gets fed up with always losing and just runs away.