Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2? - Page 8

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

Default Re: Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

Neo Team Plasma had goals that were similar to that of Team Rocket's. And judging from the after events of the two-parter, Team Plasma hasn't been seen since. This could signify that Team Plasma is also going to make a comeback as Neo Team Plasma. And it's quite possible that we might see the whole Team Rocket organization disband in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma
    Neo Team Plasma had goals that were similar to that of Team Rocket's. And judging from the after events of the two-parter, Team Plasma hasn't been seen since. This could signify that Team Plasma is also going to make a comeback as Neo Team Plasma. And it's quite possible that we might see the whole Team Rocket organization disband in this series.
    Either that, or Team Rocket might replace Neo Plasma as a whole.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Aaaaand Genesect was announced for Movie 16.

...Exactly how is it going to explain it's backstory without mentioning Team Plasma?
    ChaosControl likes this.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NonSpecificActionFigure View Post

...Exactly how is it going to explain it's backstory without mentioning Team Plasma?
    Just have Gene made by some mad scientist or would be world conquerer. Duh :-P
    Last edited by SammyW27; 3rd July 2012 at 02:33 PM.
    ChaosControl likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post

Just have Gene made by some mad scientist or would be world conquerer. Duh.
    We're not sure if it's going to be in Movie 16; and even if it did, it won't be the main star of this film and thus its backstory isn't important.

I'm starting to understand that Plasma and all their members will be excluded from the anime; especially N, Ghetsis, and Corles/Achorma. As much as they're part of the story, Ash is too far ahead to have any significance to the plot since he only got both the Junior Cup Tournement and the Unova League to compete before he left the region. That, and Nintendo wanted Game Freak to complete the 6th gen game for the 3DS by next year, and the DS to be dead this Year. So I'm afraid that unless they did a spinoff special like the Raikou Crystal saga, then N, Ghetsis, and Corles/Achroma won't be animated by ShoPro.
    Last edited by Dr. Mecha; 3rd July 2012 at 06:17 PM.
    SammyW27 and ChaosControl like this.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

That's what I'm worried about. I wonder why they decided on this so late instead of building up a true story for them instead of these useless fillers we're having. And I want to see N dammit! There is just no justice in the world!
    ChaosControl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post

That's what I'm worried about. I wonder why they decided on this so late instead of building up a true story for them instead of these useless fillers we're having. And I want to see N dammit! There is just no justice in the world!
    I too am concerned about the people deciding on stuff like this so late into the show instead of properly building up stories like this instead of airing useless fillers we've had for about a year total. I too want to see N. He was my favorite anti-Villain/hero in the entire franchise.

I think they might appear this season, or they might not. It all falls to the writers and there's just not much we can do except wait and all.
    But I'm getting a a bit out of line here, personally. I have found one or two decently credible sources about the matter(s), however.

Blog Entries

I am sure Team Plasma will appear in second season. I hope it will be like Team Rocket arc.
    ChaosControl likes this.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

There will be no way.

The Rocket 2-parter proved that there will be no Team Plasma.
    ChaosControl likes this.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

I think there could be a chance, yeah the them plasma special may never see the light of day agian but there's still time to include them somewhere in the second season. Just without TR.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'd reallu like to see N on screen...but his backstory isn't really fit for 20 minute episodes, but more for the movie. In fact, I'm guessing since they indefinitely postphoned the two-parter, season two won't introduce Team Plasma, but rather the Genosect movie would be the perfect opportunity as the pokedex entry has a direct explanation that it was created by Team Plasma.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I'd reallu like to see N on screen...but his backstory isn't really fit for 20 minute episodes, but more for the movie. In fact, I'm guessing since they indefinitely postphoned the two-parter, season two won't introduce Team Plasma, but rather the Genosect movie would be the perfect opportunity as the pokedex entry has a direct explanation that it was created by Team Plasma.
    Me too. I personally think the Genesect movie will introduce those Plasma guys. It's a longshot and I have my doubts about the whole thing, especially since it's been a year and 3-4 months since the disaster in Japan. . .

ANd besides, I already kinda know how they were gonna end anyway.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Adamant assured us the skipped episodes would air eventually. But I don't know if he's correct.

I agree. The time to have introduced N or Team Plasma was in Nimbasa. Any later than that would mean that it would have to be done in a movie or it would have been so rushed that it could turn out sloppy. I don't know why they couldn't instead of worrying about Meowth.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I agree. The time to have introduced N or Team Plasma was in Nimbasa. Any later than that would mean that it would have to be done in a movie or it would have been so rushed that it could turn out sloppy. I don't know why they couldn't instead of worrying about Meowth.
    Yes, that was the perfect time to write them in, but they apparently seem to be holding it back for some reason or another (In a phenomenon I like to call the "Plasma Embargo"), either way, at this point, a movie is pretty much the only way they could even appear now, though alternatively, they could appear during the league and wreck everything, starting an arc for them, either way, it's better late than never I suppose.

My worse fear, however, is that the Genesect teaser at the end of Movie 15 was like the one at the end of Movie 12 that had Lugia and Ho-oh in it, but Movie 13 did not have either, and instead had Zoroark as the main star, I fear they will do the same in movie 16 and instead of Genesect, the star is a Gen 6 Pokemon (the Lucario/Zoroark clone no less), and Genesect is nowhere to be seen.
    ChaosControl and Caseydia like this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast