Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2? - Page 7

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

Default Re: Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

I was told in Iwane-san's blog that he can't answer any questions about the episode's status.
    Hooray for the Fairy-type!

Quote Originally Posted by LDEJRuff View Post
    I was told in Iwane-san's blog that he can't answer any questions about the episode's status.
    Beacuse he probably wants everyone to just forget about the episode. Ask him about the banned Porygon or Whiscash episodes and he'll probably say the same thing.
    SammyW27 and martianmister like this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I really just still hope they'll show up, but I'm kinda losing hope.... I mean, I wanna think they'll still show up so my husband N can finally make his appearance... But... Would they mess him up? Probably. Although I'd love him anyway.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

TP's perma-ban is guilty about team rocket no longer being funny anymore D:, thing that hurts my soul, and indeed, the reason for the ban are somewhat rare. if the is only reason about the ban is the destruction of the building, so why not they censored the episode of Pokewood by showing Luke's rival's movie? (that scene where te city appears in ruins in a veeeeery apocalyptic way).

Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Artichoker View Post
    TP's perma-ban is guilty about team rocket no longer being funny anymore D:, thing that hurts my soul, and indeed, the reason for the ban are somewhat rare. if the is only reason about the ban is the destruction of the building, so why not they censored the episode of Pokewood by showing Luke's rival's movie? (that scene where te city appears in ruins in a veeeeery apocalyptic way).
    Becuase a scene of a place AFTER a disaster is different from seeing the disaster happen. Especially since we had the knowledge that the destruction was fake. Meanwhile, no one in Japan's going to want see a major city trashed by seismic waves for a long, long time...

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiChasers View Post
    Beacuse he probably wants everyone to just forget about the episode. Ask him about the banned Porygon or Whiscash episodes and he'll probably say the same thing.
    HELL NO, WE WON'T FORGET!

The guest villains are the BEST THING about the show and they got us all excited. You hear me, Iwata?! Don't you dare act like you can just sweep this under the rug like we never, ever knew it existed! Not after MONTHS of build up. You got yourself into this mess, now get yourself out.

You owe us big. Remember, us fans are essentially paying your salary.

And Ruff? Get ready to crack
    Last edited by SammyW27; 25th June 2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

Why blame Iwata, the president of Nintendo?

I have a feeling these episodes will go the same way as the Whiscash episode had back in AG. Unaired, and never to be mentioned again.

Which would be quite sad, because everyone was waiting for these episodes and Team Plasma. Unless someone somehow leaks footage of the episodes, well, it will never be seen, and Team Plasma will never be seen in the anime, ever. Meaning the anime broke off from the games more than ever. It was too soon, and is probably like what happened to shows and movies and more when 9/11 happened.
    martianmister and SammyW27 like this.

OSHAWHAT?

They're not in the new theme song, so I'd have to say no... =/

I was thinking MAYBE they'd be saved for the Genesect movie (not saying they have to be), but... if they're willing to that, they'd probably be more willing to put the TRvsTP eps online (maybe say it's a flashback, add new animation about Ash recalling it, and combining the eps into one big special is what I had in mind). And since they haven't done that... no... =/

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Becuase a scene of a place AFTER a disaster is different from seeing the disaster happen. Especially since we had the knowledge that the destruction was fake. Meanwhile, no one in Japan's going to want see a major city trashed by seismic waves for a long, long time...
    As said here (scroll down though), on July 14th 2011, they showed the Zoroark movie without problems, and that apparently had destruction in it.

The guest villains are the BEST THING about the show and they got us all excited. You hear me, Iwata?! Don't you dare act like you can just sweep this under the rug like we never, ever knew it existed! Not after MONTHS of build up. You got yourself into this mess, now get yourself out.
    Isn't he an animator? He shouldn't be the one to answer about this, if anyone.
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 26th June 2012 at 05:35 PM.
    Seasons =/= Regions

Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    As said here (scroll down though), on July 14th 2011, they showed the Zoroark movie without problems, and that apparently had destruction in it.
    No one was killed, Crown City wasn't damaged at all, and a fox thing masqurading as three magic beasts using illusionary attacks is completely diffrerent from a natural disaster with a 5 digit body count, whole towns left in ruins or literally wiped of the map, and a nuclear plant damaged to become a crisis unto itself

Isn't he an animator? He shouldn't be the one to answer about this, if anyone.
    Oh? The way his name has been slung around, I thought he was someone of importance in the situation.
    Last edited by SammyW27; 26th June 2012 at 08:50 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

Iwata is the president of Nintendo, and has nothing to do with whether or not we see Plasma in the anime.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

You were all saying it wrong.

Earlier...

Only LDEJruff got it right.

Iwane-san is an animator for the anime, I believe.
    IWATA is the current global president of Nintendo.

But I still believe the episodes won't air.

I think we're more concern about the lead characters of Team Plasma appearing in the anime rather than those episodes themselves.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiChasers View Post
    It's because he's not allowed to reveal any insider information about anything that hasn't been officially announced as per his contract, just like every other contracted professional ever. Why is this so hard to get into your heads?

Now can you guys stop pestering Iwane by posting the same stupid questions over and over despite being told you won't get them answered already? Please.
    So.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At this point they should just give Team Plasma a special ala the Raikou special and do the whole storyline there. Save the main anime for Giovanni and the TRio.

Oh course not. The anime creators would rather shoehorn in Team Rocket. We had a chance to see them, but then the earthquake happened and they're like "Lol nope no Plasma for you!" I didn't know they were not even recognizing that the episode was going to happen.

Besides, they should have introduced Plasma AGES ago, like in the games. Same goes for N.

Keep in mind that this will be the first Pokemon series to NOT have a major villainous team from the latest games in it. Instead the makers want to beat the dead horse that is Team Rocket, a group that really should have been ignored at large since Johto.

OSHAWHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by NonSpecificActionFigure View Post
    You were all saying it wrong.
    Actually I did have the name "Iwane" in mind but I just said he... but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha
    I think we're more concern about the lead characters of Team Plasma appearing in the anime rather than those episodes themselves.
    Personally I'd rather see those episodes- out of curiosity of what happens in them. (Like I said though, I don't think we'll see them.) But by this point, I don't see them making any new appearances in the TV series. Like I said, maybe in the Genesect movie, but they're not obligated to, especially after all they've already changed.
    martianmister likes this.
    Seasons =/= Regions

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast