Will some of Ashs pokemon join him to Kalos? Except Pikachu. - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which of Ashs pokemon would you like to see in the XY series?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulbasaur

13 35.14%
  • Squirtle

9 24.32%
  • Charizard

18 48.65%
  • Noctowl

4 10.81%
  • Donphan

3 8.11%
  • Leavanny

3 8.11%
  • Unfezant

2 5.41%
  • Infernape

8 21.62%
  • Sceptail

7 18.92%
  • Krookodile

4 10.81%
  • Gliscor

6 16.22%
  • Oshawott

4 10.81%
  • Bayleef

5 13.51%
  • Totodile

5 13.51%
  • Staraptor

4 10.81%
  • Palpitoad

4 10.81%
  • Primeape

5 13.51%
  • Pignite

3 8.11%
  • Snivy

5 13.51%
  • Quilava

6 16.22%
  • Kingler

4 10.81%
  • Tauros

4 10.81%
  • Muk

5 13.51%
  • Scraggy

5 13.51%
  • Boldore

3 8.11%
  • Gible

11 29.73%
  • Buizel

5 13.51%
  • Torterra

6 16.22%
  • Glaile

3 8.11%
  • Corphish

7 18.92%
  • Swellow

5 13.51%
  • Heracross

8 21.62%
  • Snorlax

6 16.22%
  • Torkoal

5 13.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Will some of Ashs pokemon join him to Kalos? Except Pikachu.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Will some of Ashs pokemon join him to Kalos? Except Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by FANG-TAN View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, I want him to bring at least Lizardon along with Pikachu. Anything else is free game.
    I guess the writers would want Charizard to be in Kalos because of that they likes him but I prefer that he disappears forever. He has been in the series too much. Then I want Pikachu to disappear too but that happens when Ash disappears.
    Silverwynde likes this.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Blog Entries
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post
    I guess the writers would want Charizard to be in Kalos because of that they likes him but I prefer that he disappears forever.
    Again, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Lizardon and Pikachu on his team. Surely, he won't suffer any BW-tastic losses with those two on him team together. Or else the writers stink on a whole new level. Give any of his new Pokemon or his Lab'd mon all the screen time they want, just let those two be the tanks and I'm good. Maybe even throw Jukain a couple of bones.

Also, he has the Generation III Red hat now, and my headcanon says that the combination is correct.

(Let me fanboy!)
    Blazing Charmander likes this.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan
    It may not be politically correct to say this about what's supposed to be a kids' show, but thanks to the TRio and the other evil teams, Ash's entire journey has been a near-constant state of war, and he needs to start acting on that more.
    There's no way Ash is going to act like his journey is a near-constant state of war. He isn't going to think about all of the possible dangers. He's going to be thinking about all of the new Pokemon he can catch, the new friends he'll make and all the battles he'll face. It would be out of character for him to act any differently about a new journey and I don't think that the writers would want to make a journey sound dangerous or scary to the kids watching the show. A Pokemon journey is dangerous when you really think about it, but they're going to be focused more on the positive aspects of it and they'll want to do that through Ash.
    And that's one of Ash's greatest flaws. He focuses too much on the excitement of a new journey, but doesn't give a thought to the dangers he'll face. Because of that, he keeps getting his butt into trouble, and gets out of it largely on dumb luck (and with Ash, I emphasize dumb). Why do you think people complain so much about him getting reset every few seasons?

I'm not saying he can't be think mostly about how exciting each new region will be, but he needs to be smarter about it.

I still think the best solution is the one I came up with and have repeatedly brought up on these forums: the one where Ash goes to the next region and becomes a mentor to a rookie who's taking on the gym battles. That rookie can do all the catching of the regional starters, flyers, and others Ash would normally have, while Ash gets to keep his best battlers.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

I guess the writers would want Charizard to be in Kalos because of that they likes him but I prefer that he disappears forever.
    Again, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Lizardon and Pikachu on his team. Surely, he won't suffer any BW-tastic losses with those two on him team together. Or else the writers stink on a whole new level. Give any of his new Pokemon or his Lab'd mon all the screen time they want, just let those two be the tanks and I'm good. Maybe even throw Jukain a couple of bones.

Also, he has the Generation III Red hat now, and my headcanon says that the combination is correct.

(Let me fanboy!)
    Will pokemon like Palpitoad, Boldore or Unfezant have much screen time if Charizard or Pikachu is in his team? No do not think so. But I respect that you do not care about what other people thinks.
    I know all your secrets!

Blog Entries

Will pokemon like Palpitoad, Boldore or Unfezant have much screen time if Charizard or Pikachu is in his team? No do not think so. But I respect that you do not care about what other people thinks.
    Pikachu will be on his team anyway...

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。

8D

I personally hope not. I really like Ash starting fresh and I'd rather see the current generation pokemon on the main team. I think it's also easier to catch new pokemon that would be the same type as another pokemon without having to come up with convenient plots to write off Ash's older pokemon, like with Johto and how convenient it was that Ash loses Charizard and Squirtle before getting Cyndaquil and Totodile (although Bulbasaur and Chikorita were an exception for quite a while).

I think the only exception is if one of Ash's pokemon has a new evolution this generation. Because at least that way, we'd get to see something very new from the pokemon.
    Hidden Mew likes this.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    And that's one of Ash's greatest flaws. He focuses too much on the excitement of a new journey, but doesn't give a thought to the dangers he'll face. Because of that, he keeps getting his butt into trouble, and gets out of it largely on dumb luck (and with Ash, I emphasize dumb). Why do you think people complain so much about him getting reset every few seasons?

I'm not saying he can't be think mostly about how exciting each new region will be, but he needs to be smarter about it.
    I don't know if I'd consider that one of Ash's greatest flaws. It makes perfect sense that he would focus more on the excitement of a new journey than on any dangers he'll face from both a character and marketing perspective. He gets out of trouble with dumb luck even when he has more Pokemon on him anyway. Being smarter and more prepared for his new journey wouldn't hurt, but he seems quite happy with just starting over again in every new region with only Pikachu. DP is an exception, but Aipom followed them anyway, so he was still prepared to start off only with Pikachu. Besides that, I think an attitude like that would fit with someone who is more mature than Ash will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan
    I still think the best solution is the one I came up with and have repeatedly brought up on these forums: the one where Ash goes to the next region and becomes a mentor to a rookie who's taking on the gym battles. That rookie can do all the catching of the regional starters, flyers, and others Ash would normally have, while Ash gets to keep his best battlers.
    It is a nice idea, but it doesn't seem too likely to happen at all.

Blog Entries

Probably just Pikachu.

I would like to say 'Glion', but there isn't any reason to. I just can't get enough of him, lol. I wish.

I don't care what anyone says, I want him to bring at least Lizardon along with Pikachu. Anything else is free game.
    He doesn't have to necessarily bring Charizard with him in order for him to seem stronger more experienced. He can pretty much bring whatever old pokemon he wants and it would be the same. But I rather all new pokemon so that the Kelos pokenon don't get ignored like how some of his Unova ones are ignored while Charizard is here now.

Blog Entries

Pikachu will be on his team anyway...
    ...and that is bad enough.
    I know all your secrets!

Blog Entries

At the very least they should attempt to give his Pokemon in general a decent amount of screen time through rotation. ANY old Pokemon would be fine, I just mentioned Lizardon because of the Redspasm I'm having right now (which would include Kabigon as well).

If the writers can't handle spreading a decent amount of screen time to his Pokemon with the dozens of key episodes + three years worth of fillers (give or take how long Gen VI is going to last) just because they can't resist making Lizardon and Pikachu glory hogs, then it's their own damn fault.
    Caseydia likes this.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。

Blog Entries

At the very least they should attempt to give his Pokemon in general a decent amount of screen time through rotation. ANY old Pokemon would be fine, I just mentioned Lizardon because of the Redspasm I'm having right now (which would include Kabigon as well).

If the writers can't handle spreading a decent amount of screen time to his Pokemon with the dozens of key episodes + three years worth of fillers (give or take how long Gen VI is going to last) just because they can't resist making Lizardon and Pikachu glory hogs, then it's their own damn fault.
    Agree, but we know they can not do we not? And that is why I do not want Lizardon to be in Kalos.
    I know all your secrets!

Blog Entries

Agree, but we know they can not do we not? And that is why I do not want Lizardon to be in Kalos.
    At this point, no. I don't have that type of faith in the writers anymore. But concerning Lizardon, personally, I *do* hope the reason they brought it back onto his team wasn't for it to be useless in the Da! filler arc. Even if it's a gimmick, I want them to do something with it.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。

Blog Entries

At this point, no. I don't have that type of faith in the writers anymore. But concerning Lizardon, personally, I *do* hope the reason they brought it back onto his team wasn't for it to be useless in the Da! filler arc. Even if it's a gimmick, I want them to do something with it.
    The DA filler is not over yet. But I understand how you think. My personal hope is that Palpitoad will go to Kalos but if thay is going to happen I guess I would have to write my own saga...
    I know all your secrets!

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi Da Ze View Post
    I would like to say 'Glion', but there isn't any reason to. I just can't get enough of him, lol. I wish.
    Who's 'Glion'?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast