When will the entire Best Wishes saga end? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: When will the entire Best Wishes saga end?

Blog Entries

Default Re: When will the entire Best Wishes saga end?

Is this a question of when best wishes or gen V will end? What if there was a difference and BW2 actually ends by spring? Then maybe Ash leaves Unova to visit another mini-region that still contains gen V Pokemon. Or they pause Ash's quest and do a short spin-off series for a while. O.o Hmmm.....
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios View Post
    Is this a question of when best wishes or gen V will end? What if there was a difference and BW2 actually ends by spring? Then maybe Ash leaves Unova to visit another mini-region that still contains gen V Pokemon. Or they pause Ash's quest and do a short spin-off series for a while. O.o Hmmm.....
    I don't really see much of a difference since when BW ends, the fifth generation will be over as well. Going to a mini-region would be kind of interesting, but that would still most likely be under BW's run, just like the Orange Islands and Johto were kept under the original series' run. I really doubt that they would pause Ash's quest to do a short spin-ff series for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios View Post
    It's just like with Advance Generations: it'll end when a new generation is complete and was released to the public, regardless of whether or not Ash went to a filler region after the league at the time.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234