when could BW end, and could a post league filler be down the line?

Thread: when could BW end, and could a post league filler be down the line?

Blog Entries

Default when could BW end, and could a post league filler be down the line?

Since the Rocket-Dan two parter is airing later this month and the league probably shortly afterwards, when do you think Best Wishes season is going to end and how large are the odds of a BF-styled filler arc after the league?

Default Re: when could BW end, and could a post league filler be down the line?

I kind of agree here. At this point in the hoenn saga Ash didnt even have his 7th badge yet the series went on to have a pretty big filler. Ash has 8 badges and that was before BW090. Thats the quickest amount of episodes since the origional series.

Personally, I think that there would have to be a lot of pointless fillers for the BW series not to have a filler, I mean he will probably do the league late october/ early november and yet the series is set to end almost a year after that.

So in my opinion the chaces are quite large. It will be interesting to see the development of the series after the league :P

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I bet the writers are planning something big to happen in the future, as a simple filler arc would take too long if there was no direction in the plot, alternatively, they could pull a Battle Frontier on us, which at least gives Ash SOMETHING to do, even if it's the same kind of thing over and over again, but are there not other ways of becoming a Pokemon Master than just fighting Gyms and Gym-like competitions, I'm just wondering...
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account